Review of DressLink

Tel: +86-755-89619517
sales@dresslink.com

tamunat
1/30/19

people dont buy on this site, this is scam.i am trying one month get my refund and they are kidding on me

pissedo98
1/16/19

Ordered a coat - arrived 2 weeks later, not the brand advertised as and NO information on how to return AT ALL.

cyndim9
12/31/18
• Updated review

Just an update, it is now over a year since they received their unopened dress back and I still have NO REFUND. NEVER EVER EVER order from these people!!!! THEY ARE CROOKS!!!

“HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!!!!”
3/1/18
• Previous review

If I could give a ZERO rating I would! Absolutely the WORST customer service experience I have EVER had!! October 2017, I ordered a dress and paid expedited shipping fees to make sure I got it on time for an event that was a few weeks away. Didn't show, didn't show so I requested Cancellation. They refused. Dress FINALLY showed up 3 weeks AFTER my event. Took me 6 weeks of emailing them to FINALLY get a return address. Sent dress back to them unopened. They received it December 8, 2017. It's now March 2018 and I STILL do not have a credit for the dress. AND they of course refuse to refund the expedited shipping OR return shipping fees. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THEM!!!!

wendyb226
12/27/18

I purchase a WINTER coat on 12/14/18 and paid extra for Express Shipping of 2 - 7 business days. Today is 12/27/18 AND MY ITEM IS STILL PROCCESSING. Not even PACKAGED YET. They wont reply to my email AND they don't answer their main customer service number. NEVER AGAIN.>>>DONT BOTHER WITH THESE PEOPLE

samc254
10/17/18

Never received my order. Ask to be refunded. Told me they did... They did not of course as many other people had this problem I see now. They will not give my money back. Been on going for over three months and im just trying to get my money back for stuff i never even got.Horrible company stealing so much money from people and lieng about it. SCAM. DO NOT ORDER

maryo168
9/25/18

Placed my order 2 weeks ago expecting my dress to arrive any day now - was emailed today stating my dress is not in stock now and will I settle for white or beige???? I ordered maroon you twits so white or beige is a definite NO!!! Give me my money back now you horrible excuse of a company!!!

jessicab472
9/17/18
• Updated review

So luckily I remembered that I paid for those dresses via PayPal so I logged into my PayPal account and submitted a claim regarding this purchase. They ask for a general description of what happened and ask for you to upload any documents you have to support your claim. I sent screenshots of all of my email convos with Dresslink, along with a pic of my tracking number showing the date and time my return was received by Dresslink, and a screenshot of their F rating with the Better Business Bureau. A couple of days later PayPal let me know that they are siding with me and promptly returned the funds to my account! They were really fast and really easy. Even though it wasn't a ton of money ($70) I am mostly relieved that Dresslink didn't get away with scamming another person this time. If this happened to you and you paid with PayPal, contact them!

“Worst Online Company I've Ever Dealt With”
8/28/18
• Previous review

I needed a 1920s dress for a party I was going to last month and I found the Dresslink website. I tend to have fit issues these days so I ordered 3 different dresses to try. Knowing that I would probably return 2 of the dresses I purchased the "return insurance" for an extra $2.99. The only good thing I can say is that the package arrived pretty quickly, especially coming from China. I was excited to open It only to be quickly disappointed when I saw that only 2 out of 3 dresses were there, jammed into the smallest package possible. I contacted the company right away to figure out why I didnt receive all 3 dresses and the response was along the lines of "oh sorry, it's out of stock" Thanks for telling me this AFTER you took my money and didn't even let me know you didn't have the item. I had to email them and find out what the deal is rather than them contacting me like most (honest) companies do. As I looked at the dresses it was pretty evident that the quality is very cheap and looks way better online. I followed the size chart but the dresses were giant in the armholes but fit everywhere else which was pretty strange. Some of the fringe on one of them pulled off as soon as I touched it pretty much. All of this wouldn't have been a huge deal to me because the prices are low and you get what you pay for BUT like everyone else that has posted here before me, the problem is trying to get a refund. It started with asking me if I wanted a partial refund and to keep them items which I said no to because why would I want to keep dresses that don't fit? I said that I wanted to return them so I waited a few days for them to email me the return label and then shipped my items back to their "warehouse" in the US. It was over a week before I checked on it and saw that it had been delievered and received by the warehouse on August 10th. No confirmation from them of course so I emailed the company again. The response was that they have still not received confirmation from the warehouse. It's literally been almost 3 weeks since it was delivered now, and over a month since I initiated the return process. After reading these reviews I realize that they really have no intention of giving a refund, even after collecting the extra money I payed to insure an easy return process. This is the most sketchy, dishonest company I've ever dealt with and I hope they go out of business. All they care about is money and they don't care who they screw over. It's a pretty pitiful existence and they can't sustain a business that way. I wanted to leave reviews on their website to discourage people from buying from them before they realized it too late like me, except it wouldn't allow me to leave a review. I tried to click on the items I purchased but it said I have to purchase the item to leave a review, even though I already did and I was logged into my account so they should know that. Pretty much every review on their site is positive and I'm suspecting that they're probably not even real at this point. I think my next step will to be to dispute the charge with my credit card company and see if they can do anything to get my money back from these terrible excuse for a company.

vikkim8
8/1/18

I ordered a jacket from dresslink. When I went to return the jacket I was told I couldn't and instead they would pay me $3. I said no and made a fuss so then they said I had to return the jacket to China which I did. It cost me half the cost of the jacket to do so and now I'm told that the jacket never arrived. This is a rip off.

brooken12
7/30/18

Fast shipping, correct dress and size. Great quality dress priced VERY well. Thanks for giving me an unnecessary heart attack I found this site after my order and expected things to go wrong. You people probably don't even know your own size.

jillianh17
7/20/18

I ordered a medium dress and it is an extra large. I have asked three times if I can return it for a small or extra small because I am swimming in this dress and they said they can only offer me a partial refund. I am very upset and disappointed.

amyj23
Mrs J.
6/23/18
• Updated review

My inbox has 3 messages from dresslink.com the messages reads as Dear please change your feedback of us we highly hurt us ..please contact to make right .
I stand by my review 100% and i will not change it period...i do not accept bribes i will always give my honest opinion as a buyer...if they want a better rating then do better with the next customers maybe they will give you a better review

“How do I contact customer service the number that I...”
2/4/15
• Previous review

How do I contact customer service the number that I have is a non working number thanks in advance

Response from Sunny L., DressLink Representative
Dear customer,sorry for lately reply to you,i am Linda from dresslink customers service department,if you have any problem,could you contract with sales@dresslink.com?we will reply to you within 24 hours except weekend and holiday.
but dear,the star you have given me really hurt me, dear, could you kindly change the rating for me, if everything is acceptable?

Have a nice day!
Sincerely,
Linda
Customer Service Department
joa134
6/16/18

I ordered LOLsurprise for my granddaughter, she called me up and said Grammy you gave me fake LOL's!

danit13
6/9/18

Warning, DO NOT purchase anything from dresslink.com. ordered $50 worth of clothing (small order because I was worried the clothing would be too small since it's an overseas company). Well what I wasn't expecting was for them to take my money and NOT EVEN SHIP product, then lie about it repeatedly. It's been two weeks since i first emailed them, they've told me 4 times it's been delivered to the post office, it has not. I even asked them to check around to see if maybe it was there and just misplaced, the package is NOT there. I finally emailed the company to refund my money or show PROOF OF DELIVERY and received a message back that the proof of delivery isn't available and probably just hasn't been updated in the system yet and asked me to give it a few days. Their basically just talking people's money and then going around in circles till the customer gets fed up or forgets. Don't order from them, they're thieves!!

jonit4
6/7/18

Bought a coat and review said it ran small do I bought a LG instead of a med. It was so small I am sure it was a child's size. It took a long time to get but I sent it back for a refund right away. After 6 emails and complaints, finally got a refund 2 months later! Like I said. Bad news!

kellyb319
5/8/18

I ordered a dress that took forever to come in. It was too small and thats not what bothered me..I knew the size might not fit but I needed it for a wedding and just wanted to see. Trying to get in touch with someone about a return was very difficult and trying to get my money back was also difficult. They tried to bargain with me and give me $5 in a refund and keep the dress. The dress is a 1920's themed dress that I can not wear anywhere else so I politely declined and asked for my refund. Etc Etc Etc just got an email today that they have got my return but something is wrong with the dress and they are only giving me $8....I put this dress on once and didnt even zip it up then immediately put it in a box to return it so therefore if the dress is messed up then it was messed up when they sent it. At this point I dont even care. I just want others to know these people are very shady.

karenc405
5/7/18

Worst customer service ever! Items they sent were fake and when I requested a return they claim my item was not sellable.
They told me they'd refund a portion, but then a week later, lowered the refund amount by $7, saying the items were affected in the 2ndary market! WTF, I'm not doing consignment.

beverlya45
5/5/18

Take this warning and do not buy from them. All of the clothes are 2-3 sizes smaller than they should be and getting a refund is a joke. I sent my jacket back and am still waiting. They are a RIPOFF! Zero stars should be given.

danab89
4/1/18

I ordered this dress on 3/10 for a party on the 24th. The company stated that shipping would take 7 business days. I received it yesterday...the 31st.
I intentionally ordered a size larger than my own, just to be certain of fit. It fit as if it were TWO sizes smaller than me.
Never again.

elled7
3/27/18

CLOTHES ARE CHEAPLY MADE AND ILL FITTING. & GOOD LUCK TRYING TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK IF YOU WANT TO RETURN ANYTHING! I WISH I WOULD HAVE DONE MORE RESEARCH BEFORE BUYING FROM THEM!

bettyg48
3/27/18
• Updated review

It has been over 2 weeks since Dress Link received the returned jacket and still no refund. I don't think they intend to give a refund. Will be turning it over the the credit card company soon, maybe they can help.

“Do not buy from DressLink”
3/13/18
• Previous review

Ordered a jacket from DressLink and when I received it, it was too small although I ordered 2XL. Have been trying to get a refund for weeks. When I check the website it says return under review. They make it almost impossible to return anything. They offered me a $5 refund and for me to resell the jacket.

merseys
3/11/18

IT IS NOTHING LIKE THE WEBSITE.

GUARANTEED YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED.

I AM TRYING TO FIGHT BACK FOR A FULL REFUND

johnnieb28
3/5/18

On 2/08/2018 I order a sea goo 3/05/2018 I went on their site to inquire about my order that's been in procession. Lorie said that the order was cancel and they refunded my money, I asked what date and the amount that my money was refunded she did not answer me, I knew no money was refunded into my account, to make a long story short she was lying and final said they refunded it 3/05/. Since today is 3/05. I will check my account , but I wish we could bring a class action against companies that wrong the elderly and people in general.

haileyw7
2/20/18

I ordered shoes from here from less than half the price of the original ones. They never came! I spent over one hundred dollars that I lost. I eventually got the money back because I declined the charge to my card, but don't believe what they tell you. This company should be shut down.

andyw103
2/14/18

ordered name brand sandals. they sent a knock off brand. I returned them. They kept my money! They have an "F" rating with the BBB.

jacquieh5
2/8/18

Their advertising is misleading. The products need to be returned to China.
Their customer service is not helpful and dismissive.
I will never purchase from this site again.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Directly from China. Be prepared to receive items with holes or stains. I have stopped ordering from this company.

By Monica S.

I've still been ordering on a regular basis. I am just a fan of their clothing and prices and have no incentive other than that to say positive things about them. I do think that 85% of items I purchase are really good and the other 15% will not be as expected, so I agree that some items can be not what I expect, but for all the good items, it's worth it to have the odd thing that isn't right. So maybe for some people when they've ordered two items and one isn't right, they feel really disappointed, but overall, I am happy with most of the things I buy and have been ever since. I am in Australia and maybe cos China is closer to me than the USA, postage has less issues, so there could be different post issues depending where you live. I do also try to pick items that are gonna work if they are a bit smaller or bigger than I expect, like shirts, or posh type tops and items like bags, so I could also have better luck because of what I choose. And like any online clothing shopping, it can be hard to get just the right size, so I do expect a little variation and when something is just too small, I have friends and family I have given items to, so that works for me and some have loved the items. So I have still been ordering regularly, such as I order an item or a few items together from there about once a month and have still been really happy and have received ever order I have placed. For me they take a month on average to arrive, but I am fine with that.

By Rachael P.

i don't recall the process, but they are not consistent. i would advise you against ordering from them as they are disreputable. if you read the reviews you will see that they have some shady business practices.

By kimberly p.

Dear ,could you please contact sales@dresslink.com, provide the order number, item number and photos? we will give you a compensation.please do not worry. We are truly sorry that your experience with Dresslink did not meet your expectations. But the star you have given me really hurt me, dear, could you kindly change the rating for me, if everything is acceptable? If you wish, you may contact me and provide me with more information about the issue. I promise that I will strive to resolve the issue to your satisfaction. Have a nice day! Sincerely, Customer Service Department

By Sunny L., DressLink Representative

It's not a fraud, but the clothes are cheaply made and run two sizes too small, so you can't return them to China. If you do they just say they never got them. Order XL if you are a M.

By Kathie R.

Very dicey. Buy at your own risk. You may get lucky and get items that fit, but I'm a size 14 and all the clothes, even XL, are TINY! You will not be able to return them, it costs so much, takes so long, and then they don't track your package. I returned a bunch of things, they say they never got them. They just keep asking for more and more info, your tracking number, pictures of items I received (!) etc., and it is never resolved. A money pit.

By Kathie R.

Dear, actually we advice you to keep the shoes or send to your friend as gift, and we will try our best to apply a partial refund as compensation. and dear, if you have any problem, please contact our after sale service first, we will help you to solve the problem. our email areservice@dresslink.com and sales@dresslink.com. thank you in advance.

By Sunny L., DressLink Representative

Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time Before shipping your order, normally we needs 2-4 days to prepare your products, do strict quality-control tests and carefully package the items. So the processing time is separate from the delivery time. Thank you for understanding!

By Sunny L., DressLink Representative

Don't bother. It's a terrible site.

By Monica S.

There should be an order number on the email that confirmed your order. Didn't you get a confirmation email?

By Denny D.
Questions? Get answers from the DressLink staff and other customers.

DressLink?