Review of DressLink

Tel: +86-755-89619517
sales@dresslink.com

pietv3
12/11/17

Promised to ship in 4 business days. In reality expect 7 weeks. Total fraud!
This company can't be taken seriously in any way. You should be warned by now.

jenniferf131
12/11/17

I purchased 10 knock off fingerling monkeys from this company. When they arrived, I only received 3 out of the 10 I had paid for. Each monkey came in a damaged box as they were sent from China in a bubble wrap bag. I could not give them away as gifts as planned because the condition they were in. When I took them out of the boxes, the monkeys were marked up and scratched. Very poor quality. Two had a CE approval stamp on them and one had nothing.
When I finally got through to somebody at the company, we went back-and-forth via email for days. I spent $262.93 total (complete ripoff) and the most she was going to refund me was $10. That doesnt even cover the cost of one of the monkeys!
I had a terrible experience with this company and would not recommend buying anything from them! It is very hard to talk to somebody so far away and once they have your money, not much chance theyre going to give it back!
I am not writing this so much for revenge but to keep others from the same experience!

katyb18
12/11/17

Fingerling knockoffs and my plan for my daughters' Christmas presents is now ruined. Shame on DressLink for ruining Christmas morning for two girls. What a horrible company you are DressLink. I ordered from Canada and therefore had not heard of DressLink. The website looked okay so I thought DressLink must be a reputable store. It is not. The webpage described them as authentic fingerlings. (That description has since been changed probably due to complaints. Major deception!) When I order a Christmas present for my kids, I am depending on that company not to let my children down. My daughters asked for fingerlings. I ordered these a month ago from Canada and thought "my shopping is done now". Now I have two weeks left and have not bought what my girls asked for, all because I made the mistake of dealing with this company, DressLink. Are you going to make this right? The fake fingerlings also arrived in fake damaged boxes. 3 fake fingerlings = $66.28 CDN. #DLN858V4O

patricias239
12/11/17

The dress I bought from dresslink exceeded what I believed I could get at a reasonable price. Great variety of clothing. Highly recommended!!

macc113
12/7/17

Items received were completely damaged due to terrible packaging on their part (cheap envelope instead of a box). In addition, I was sent cheap knock offs (fraudulent Fingerlings toy). There were very few reviews here at the time I originally ordered. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
Customer service is absolutely useless and tracking system is a joke.

Response from Sunny L., DressLink Representative
Hi MAC,
This is Echo from Dresslink Customer service Team.
I'm so sorry to hear that, we tried to find your order via the information you provide. but nothing can be found with your name ID. and the order number you provided. are you sure you're ordering from Dresslink.com ?

can you please contact us to help you solve the problem ?
BTY, the Peak Season caused part of packages delayed, really sorry for all inconvenience, and beg for kind understanding.
Kindly please email me at sales@dresslink.com
I would like to help you if you're not satisfied with the service or products. and I'm sorry again about the unsatisfied shopping expenrience.
Have a good day!
Echo peng
Dresslink.com
Customer service dept.
aikens
12/7/17

I am very satisfied with classic dress materials of dresslink. I will recommend everyone to purchase their dress from this store. My special thanks to the whole Dress Link family. Best of luck and hope you guys will provide more classic and trendy clothes in future.

jasons296
12/6/17

I would never dare buy an article of clothing off of these knock off dealing scam artists. I ordered a toy from them, received clear knock off.

I saw 2 other reviews since claiming knock offs on their site, they delete them shortly after.

Response from Sunny L., DressLink Representative
Hi Jason,
This is Echo from Dresslink Customer service Team.

Kindly please email me at sales@dresslink.com
I'm sorry again about the unsatisfied shopping expenrience. I'll remedy it properly for you once get the replies.
Have a good day!
Echo peng
Dresslink.com
Customer service dept.
debrat38
12/5/17

So I purchased Fingerlings on 11/13 and as of 12/5 I have still n or received anything. Their response, Please give more time. It has been sitting in the same status since 11/16, in transit to New York Kennedy Airport. What are they doing, walking it there? Plus I'm sure if I ever get it, it will be a knock off. I've already filed a dispute due to fraud with my credit card company.

Response from Sunny L., DressLink Representative
Dear Debra,
This is Echo from Customer service Dept. It's really my honor to be on your service.
Peak season may delayed part of packages,
the package has been arrived in your destination already, but the tracking information still not update due to the carrier's tracking access is temporarily disconnected as the busy season. will update soon.
Normally it will be dispatched in 2-4 days to your home.
Yours Sincerely,
Echo Peng
Customer Service Department
lenan8
12/5/17

Placed my order on November 10th and order is still waiting to process, but they got their money!! Tried to contact them multiple times and nothing of course! This is unacceptable!! Don't trust them at all

kelliem22
12/5/17

Please do not order "Fingerlings" through this seller! The package arrived today and is completely destroyed. This is a "Happy Monkey" , not what was ordered. They have since changed the description of what they're selling on their site.
Buyer Beware of this company!!!!!!!!!

brendav27
12/4/17

I too, fell for the fingerlings. They charged the same retail price as originals. Packaging was destroyed by the time they arrived. Looks like they were re boxed to look authentic. Customer service is poor and major language problems. Wish I looked for reviews like this before I ordered. Had no idea this junk was coming on a slow boat from China. Buyer beware. Stay far away.

ac802
12/4/17

This is a company in China trying to pass off as a reputable company. I purchased Fingerlings toys and they sent me happy monkey, a poor knock off. When I emailed them to complain they lied about the description and then changed it online. Fortunately I have my order form that clearly states the product I ordered but did not get. they will not refund or return.
STAY AWAY...FAR AWAY

brittanyn20
12/4/17

Please do not purchase from this company. I ordered 4 items on 11/10/2107 and I received 2 of the items on 11/30/2017 (supposed to receive in 14 days max). Also when the items arrived they were in SEVERELY DAMAGED packages and the items that were sent WERE NOT ITEMS PICTURED. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. They will only allow contact via e-mail and I have not been able to get anyone to call me or to give me a phone number to call. I have sent 9 total emails to customer service and no one is helping. They take 2+ days to respond. I have finally contacted my bank to dispute charges as well as contacting the BBB to file a complaint on the company. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE FOR ONLINE PURCHASING.

selenag10
11/30/17

Bought custom pair of shoes from dresslink.com . The Quality was unmatchable and at a very reasonable price. A Nugget!

harrys116
11/30/17

Got a recommendation from a friend regarding dresslink.com . Wasn't so sure if I could get what I want. We managed to get the best dress for our due date on dresslink plus they offered us a great discount on the deal. Shall Highly recommend it to my friends :)

excelc
11/27/17

My friend recommended this site for me
and I am happy to have believed her. I got all dresses I ordered, well package and good fabrics. I must come back.

km196
11/27/17

A month after receiving my order (which took a long time to arrive!) I received a bill from FedEx charging me nearly half of my order cost again on import tax! I was promised free delivery - this is hardly free is it? I've sent several messages and they have all been ignored - disgraceful service!!

lizzyj2
11/23/17

Thank you so much for prompt delivery.
I loved it and so enjoyed wearing it on my special day. So many people gave me compliments on the day and I told them all it was your handiwork!
Thanks.

karag13
11/23/17

Yes, they have Gigi, the unicorn Fingerlings. I am skeptical that they are knock-offs. I will keep you all posted as to their shipping speed and quality of items sold on their website. There is a huge lawsuit over all the knock-off fingerlings being sold and off-brand items must be disclosed to buyers. There was no such disclosure in my case. Not holding my breath...

johnh804
11/22/17

From order to follow up, Dresslink shows you what caring customer service is all about. Emails are sent for confirmation of order, delivery and final to make sure you are happy with your product!.Thanks for Outstanding service

loisec
11/20/17

Among the things I loved most about Dresslink is the ease with which I could open my customer account. The procedure is quite simple unlike the highly stratified bureaucratic procedures at other websites. Secondly, I must say a big THANK YOU to DressLink because for the first time in my entire online shopping experience, the dress for which I had opted, was delivered in the timely manner. Also, the communication culture at DressLink is outstanding. Needless to mention, the quality of the products is unprecedented. Thank you DressLink for the amazing prices. Ordering my second dress soon!

andreah111
11/17/17

Pros: sign up and ordering process was slick
-they had what I wanted

Cons: tough to find any type of contact info (finally found a link in my confirmation email). I had given the wrong postal code so I sent an email explaining this, but its three days later now and I havent heard back from them. I dont even know if my order is going to get shipped to the proper house!
-they say they ship within 2 days, but when I sign in to check on my order, it still says processing as opposed to shipped
-Theres no number (that I can find) to be able to actually talk to someone (with respect to my concerns)

Fingers crossed that this will get resolved and I will actually receive my order ( seeing as how Ive already paid for it! )

erice65
11/16/17

I am actually new here because I did not know about DressLink until a cousin of mine referred me. At first I was not sure about purchasing from them following the many scam stories on the internet. Contrary to what I expected, I must say that DressLink turned out to be the place I had been looking for. This online shop defines quality in its realest sense - from the dresses to the customer experience. Today, I can proudly say that DressLink is my favorite online shop following their timely delivery of products as well as the level of customer sensitivity. I would recommend DressLink to anyone that cares about the quality of the items they buy, and the kind of service they get.

ericb101
11/16/17

I've shopped on Dresslink a few times thus far and it really has been a great website for me to shop. All the pieces I've bought thus far have all been of high quality and at a great price. Most of the time the prices on Dresslink beat out prices found at my local mall. A lot of my friends have also bought clothes from Dresslink and they've been more than satisfied with the clothes they received. My most recent purchase on the site was the "Red Autumn Long Sleeve Hood" they had a good variety of sizes available to me and the best part was that shipping was free for me since I live in Michigan in the United States. Another nice fact about the site is that there are tons of reviews for virtually every product so you have a fair expectation of what to expect before it comes delivered to your house.

lm130
11/13/17

I was referred to DressLink by a friend and I must say, heeding to her advice to shop with them was one of my best decisions. My mind was blank on what to wear to a special even that was coming up. I had window-shopped everywhere I could think of and I could not find anything that matched the theme that I wanted to go with. Upon the very timely referral from my friend, I considered to check out DressLink's dresses but at the back of my mind I had made provisions of "I will not find what I am looking for and in the off chance that I do, I will never have it with me on time". I loved two dresses at first sight and placed two orders immediately. I explained to the customer care that I needed the dresses promptly and they promised to deliver, which they did. I absolutely love the dresses from the quality to fitting to designs. I am definitely shopping with the DressLink Family again and again.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Directly from China. Be prepared to receive items with holes or stains. I have stopped ordering from this company.

By Monica S.

I've still been ordering on a regular basis. I am just a fan of their clothing and prices and have no incentive other than that to say positive things about them. I do think that 85% of items I purchase are really good and the other 15% will not be as expected, so I agree that some items can be not what I expect, but for all the good items, it's worth it to have the odd thing that isn't right. So maybe for some people when they've ordered two items and one isn't right, they feel really disappointed, but overall, I am happy with most of the things I buy and have been ever since. I am in Australia and maybe cos China is closer to me than the USA, postage has less issues, so there could be different post issues depending where you live. I do also try to pick items that are gonna work if they are a bit smaller or bigger than I expect, like shirts, or posh type tops and items like bags, so I could also have better luck because of what I choose. And like any online clothing shopping, it can be hard to get just the right size, so I do expect a little variation and when something is just too small, I have friends and family I have given items to, so that works for me and some have loved the items. So I have still been ordering regularly, such as I order an item or a few items together from there about once a month and have still been really happy and have received ever order I have placed. For me they take a month on average to arrive, but I am fine with that.

By Rachael P.

i don't recall the process, but they are not consistent. i would advise you against ordering from them as they are disreputable. if you read the reviews you will see that they have some shady business practices.

By kimberly p.

It's not a fraud, but the clothes are cheaply made and run two sizes too small, so you can't return them to China. If you do they just say they never got them. Order XL if you are a M.

By Kathie R.

Dear ,could you please contact sales@dresslink.com, provide the order number, item number and photos? we will give you a compensation.please do not worry. We are truly sorry that your experience with Dresslink did not meet your expectations. But the star you have given me really hurt me, dear, could you kindly change the rating for me, if everything is acceptable? If you wish, you may contact me and provide me with more information about the issue. I promise that I will strive to resolve the issue to your satisfaction. Have a nice day! Sincerely, Customer Service Department

By Sunny L. [DressLink Rep]

Very dicey. Buy at your own risk. You may get lucky and get items that fit, but I'm a size 14 and all the clothes, even XL, are TINY! You will not be able to return them, it costs so much, takes so long, and then they don't track your package. I returned a bunch of things, they say they never got them. They just keep asking for more and more info, your tracking number, pictures of items I received (!) etc., and it is never resolved. A money pit.

By Kathie R.

Dear, actually we advice you to keep the shoes or send to your friend as gift, and we will try our best to apply a partial refund as compensation. and dear, if you have any problem, please contact our after sale service first, we will help you to solve the problem. our email areservice@dresslink.com and sales@dresslink.com. thank you in advance.

By Sunny L. [DressLink Rep]

Don't bother. It's a terrible site.

By Monica S.

There should be an order number on the email that confirmed your order. Didn't you get a confirmation email?

By Denny D.

Hi there to access your coupon on dresslink when your finalising your order you proceed to check out on the checkout page there is a box it say reedem copon you tick that box then checkout and pay threw paypal or your choice of payment.eg mastercard credit card ect

By dianne o.
Questions? Get answers from the DressLink staff and other customers.

25 Photos for DressLink