DreamWorldTravel reviews

Tel: 0208 589 9888

sergie
4/18/18

Best experience ever !! Every thing was just perfect love it thank u for making our Honeymoon trip more astonishing...

chrish548
4/15/18

I booked two tickets for my elderly parents to travel from Jamaica to UK, all laid and confirmed. 1 week before I get an email from DWT asking if I would change flights to a connecting flight to Miami. I declined as my father is wheelchair bound. I then had a gut feeling to check the tickets with the airline. The booking reference DOES NOT EXIST I called DWT direct and after a lot of stuttering and keyboard tapping, a gentleman said he will call me back in 5 and email me. He did not email, he has not called.

There are now only a few days to travel date, we do not have tickets. I have since contacted British Airways direct and they do not even fly direct that day. THIS COMPANY TAKES YOUR MONEY AND DOES NOT PAY THE AIRLINE!!! Dont know how or if,Im going to get my money back.

ruii1
1/4/18

Ik was ongerust na het lezen van enkele negatieve beoordelingen, maar ik had nog steeds een vlucht geboekt en na het boeken was mijn e-ticket niet op tijd aangekomen en ik voelde dat alle negatieve beoordelingen correct waren. Dus belde ik hun kantoor en een van hun agenten verontschuldigde zich voor de vertraging en mijn e-ticket arriveerde toen het volgende moment ..
beetje onbetrouwbaar maar alles ging goed toen ik belde ..

amitk78
12/11/17

I booked a ticket to Lisbon, Portugal and found comparatively low fares. I must say there support team are really cooperative they handle me quite well.

shimmyk
12/11/17

I made a booking online and made a mistake, my flight was in two days. I contacted them and was worried that the process might take time and i might miss the flight due to a mistake i made. However, after i contacted them my problem got solved without any hassle and i was quite relieved after that. I was glad i booked with dream world travel and hopefully they will continue to provide good and prompt services.

jards
12/1/17

My flight purchase didn't go through because of problems from their end. They promised to refund me in full but only refunded part of my purchase. When I complained they said its not their problem.

Don't use this company.

rickys37
10/25/17

Henry from customer service is super efficient...........
I will recommend this company to my friends.......

nerijusv1
8/12/17

This is so STRESSFUL.
So, I booked my flight this week Tuesday on there Website. I recieved the booking confirmation but not the e tickets. I could logg in Virgin Atlantic my booking page, but as of yesterday, I can't anymore. So I contacted Virgin Atlantic and they said DWT had cancelled the booking. I emailed them, but no answer. When I called them, they said there system is down. My flight is on the 11th of October, and it is a really important trip. I feel so nauseous and stressed, it's beyond belief. I will ask for e tickets immediately or a FULL REFUND IMMEDIATELY. Will contact EALING TRADING STANDARTS and ATOL for assistance. I WILL TRY TO KEEP CONTACTING THEM. Will post an update later.
Nerijus Vaskis

philipw41
8/1/17

F:
Dream World Travel manager
Complaints / Customer Service Dept
Company Director Mr Mohammad Alvi

Dear Sir / Madam

On 16th January 2017 I booked flights for my wife and I through your company. We were due to depart Manchester for Fort Myers via Atlanta with Virgin / Delta Airlines (codeshare) departing on 2nd October 2017. I paid in full and received a booking confirmation / invoice the same day. I was not sent e-tickets.

On 28th June I attempted to book our seats on the flight. The booking number quoted by yourselves was not recognised by Virgin so I rang Virgin and who confirmed that they had no record of our booking using the reference number given by yourselves. I then checked on the Delta Airlines website. This showed that we were booked on the flight from Manchester to Atlanta but did not show either our connecting flight nor our return flights.

I e-mailed your office the same day to query this but did not receive a reply so the following day I rang and spoke to Jim. He informed me that according to the Virgin website there had been a flight change. He told me that I would have to contact Virgin direct to clarify this. He then supplied me with a new reference number. Jim subsequently sent me e-tickets which showed outward flights on both the 2nd and 3rd October but a connecting flight on 2nd. The e-ticket numbers were related to the flights on 2nd and not 3rd.

I used the new reference number to check the Virgin website and found that the Manchester to Atlanta flight had indeed been changed to the 3rd October. I then rang Virgin and was informed that our booking on 2nd October had been cancelled and we had been transferred to the flight the following day. They also stated that our connecting flight was still for the 2nd October but that any changes would have to be done through yourselves.

Virgin stated that the flight was booked with them on 18th February using Air France ticket stock, a full month after we had booked with yourselves and paid in full, that it was cancelled on 1st April and Dream World Travel were informed the same day, three months before we found out by accident.

The following day I again rang your office and spoke to Henry. I informed him of the problems and told him that we did not wish to fly on 3rd October and that we wished to cancel the booking as there was a significant change and requested a full refund. Henry stated that a full refund would take 6-8 weeks, if at all and that he would send me an e-mail confirming the cancellation.

I did not receive the e-mail and subsequently e-mailed Jim informing him of our cancellation and again requesting a full refund. He replied offering to change the flights but I again stated we wished to cancel.

I have now sent six e-mails to Jim and had one phone call with Henry informing them that we wish to cancel the booking but this does not yet appear to have happened.

My original booking for 2nd October was cancelled and subsequently changed without my consent and under current legislation, I am entitled to cancel the booking and have a full refund if there are significant changes. A change in departure date is classified as a significant change. As my contract with Dream World Travel has been frustrated and my statutory rights broken I am entitled to a full refund. I have forwarded an e-mail from Virgin confirming this.

I am also very disappointed with the service provided by Dream World Travel. This matter has resulted in numerous phone calls and e-mails and to date my booking has still not been cancelled let alone a refund given. The booking was totally muddled with wrong dates, wrong reference numbers and a complete lack of meaningful communication or assistance from your staff.

I hope for an acceptable and early resolution but should this not happen, I am prepared to take the matter further including an action in the small claims court. I am also considering writing to the Telegraph Travel section and notifying Ealing Trading Standards Dept as I feel that the trading practices of Dream World Travel may be if interest to them.

Last e-mail today stating they will send money if we delete our complaints on review sites. Nice.

ravic23
6/15/17

Amazing amazing amazing.Jim at Dreamworld Travel has just saved my bacon - and a cool £3000. I can't recommend highly enough and will ALWAYS book through them in the future. Service that really goes above and beyond.

shaunn14
6/15/17

Really easy to navigate website and the cheapest prices.
Booking was simple and confirmation was immediate, followed next day by e-ticket.
I managed to lose my email, but Jim from Customer Services was really quick at having it reissued for me.
All round excellent experience.

mikem525
6/13/17

I always use Dream world Travel to buy my flight tickets. Very reliable and quick service. I want to thank Jon for helping me with flight rescheduling.
Excellent customer service .

Good luck with that, they will use any available excuse not to speak to you and their online in absolutely waste of time, as they ask you to call them at the end

By Bahtiyor D.

Questions? Get answers from the DreamWorldTravel staff and other customers.

3 Photos for DreamWorldTravel