Haisitu.ro

Haisitu.ro has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Haisitu.ro ranks 22nd among Travel Deals sites.

How would you rate Haisitu.ro?

“Happy people, happy trips!”

Orzata R.
7/28/16

I definitely recommend it because they are more than travel agents. They really care about organizing The perfect vacation!

orzatar
July 28th, 2016

The perfect vacation!

constantinv
May 4th, 2016

This agency is the best! They found me a super price for my vacation in London. Thank you, guys!

silviaa11
August 4th, 2016

I was impressed by the way the team handle my requet. Great services! I had a wonderful vacation!

andreim2
April 14th, 2016

The haisitu.ro team it''s the best! I was on a 10 days vacation in Bora Bora and it was amazing! The services were impecable! I strongly recommend!

cameliam1
July 19th, 2016

Plan your trip, Haisitu.ro will make it happen.

mariae44
July 17th, 2016

Best travel advisors for a trip to Romania.

irinam10
August 7th, 2016

Great team, good customer service

anav16
August 25th, 2016

These agents and their company were the best travel agency that we have ever worked with!

iuliac1
August 27th, 2016

Best services to offer

Questions? Get answers from the Haisitu.ro staff and other customers.

Vacan? E personalizate certificate printr-un Raport de Cercetare (unic ̨n Rom̢nia? I ̨n lume). Oferte pentru sejururi pe toate cele 7 continente.

adrianm27
Adrian M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haisitu.ro?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

5.0
Have a question about Haisitu.ro?