DreamWorldTravel

DreamWorldTravel has a consumer rating of 1.67 stars from 191 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about DreamWorldTravel most frequently mention customer service, full refund and credit card problems. DreamWorldTravel ranks 137th among Travel Agency sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 5.6%

No positive highlights yet

• An error message showed on the screen and ask me to contact the customer service.
How would you rate DreamWorldTravel?

“Thnx”

bills b.
6/15/20

Extremely overwhelmed to receive my refund. It's a difficult time for the travel industry and we thought our money is gone but thanks to Dream World travel to get our money back from the airline which is a difficult task. It's worth waiting 14 weeks as we have received our refund and we completely trust this company and will always purchase tickets from them. Trust worthy company.

“Scamming bastards”

Maria K.
6/22/20

NEVER ever book with these scamming bastards they have taken my money for flights for 4 people and not booked the flights and I've rang them more than 100 times counting on fingers and as soon as someone answers the phone after hours of wait they cut you off! The customer service is so $#*! my dog would provide better customer service than these silly scamming son of a $#*! $#*!ers! Don't be stupid like me to book your flights online with these pricks they will con you and take your money of you I will report to authorities about this travel agency!

customer service (22)
mariak376
June 22nd, 2020
garyp633
September 14th, 2020
6 months now waited for my refund, absolutely ridiculous.One excuse after another, constant lies from a bunch of thieves who have the morals of a mosquito. They flaunt aviation laws set in Britain, they don't care. They will go to any length to keep hold of your money with constant lies. A bunch of Asians living in London robbing decent, straight forward people. Utter scumbags, rot in hell. I am fuming!
kirans53
September 10th, 2020
My son is still owed £1890 from this poor excuse of a travel agent. Paid in March '20, due to Covid, all flights were cancelled. Dreamworld know this yet they keep trying to 'buy' time by offering travel vouchers even though we have been clear that we want a straight refund.
Completely unscrupulous business practices - not sure how much longer they will be getting away with this because I for one, am heading to the small claims court.
Disgusting unethical company - do not know how they are still able to operate
karenm1958
June 19th, 2020
My flight to Los Angeles was cancelled due to Covid 19. Refund claim sent to Dream World on 17 March. Their only response to chasing emails is 'we're busy'. Still no refund although I know that the airline, Air New Zealand, has already refunded them. Credit card charge-back instigated, also very slow, complaint made to the Competition and Markets Authority but still nothing. What is the point of having a law that cancelled flights should be refunded within 7 days, if that law is ignored with impunity?
sunheel1
August 6th, 2020
I had so much stressful and tired in this travel agency. My flight was on 2 May 2020 and cancelled by covid-19 and asked refund and sent me automatic reply wait 8-12 weeks but It's already gone. Should I need to action this company now?
aliceq10
July 4th, 2020
I booked a holiday for march 2020 but it got cancelled by the airline and it's been over 4 months I have not yet received my refund. This company has to be the most unprofessional and rude company ever. DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM! I called the airline and they confirmed that the refund has been issued to dream world travel but they keep denying it. They always say 6-12 weeks! Horrible company i will now take legal action towards it
faizaz2
faiza z.
July 25th, 2020
I bought tickets 2 months ago and i paid 3000 for my tickets they said they will send e-tickets 10 days before now only 2 days for my flight left and imagine there is no tickets they didn't bought any ticket we have many things to do backhome and they are not even listening they hanging our phone no email reply nothing no help at all they all are liars gave time for 48 hours now 3 days no response dont be fool save your time and money.
ar525
June 29th, 2020
I booked through them in April and they issued ticket after charging £35 additional admin fee. Then ticket got cancelled by airline and I changed for another day, again they charged £47.
Ticket got cancelled by airline again due to CoVid. Then I contacted them for refund and they are asking again for £35 charge. Waiting for refund for last 6 weeks but no luck, every time there is someone new and a new story. I have attached pictures of email and the charges as well. I have all other proofs of their communication with me.
Terrible experience of my life...
juliem1315
Julie M.
January 6th, 2021
Dream World Travel UK is not issuing refunds to customers, they are using this money as an interest free loan to keep trading, they are illegally charging admin fees on the odd refund they do process, they are taking advantage of the current pandemic to make money, absolute disgusting company, avoid using and becoming another one of their victims
brunaj
April 28th, 2020
Takes your money but does not purchase the ticket, called the airline i was suppose to travel with next Thursday and they have NO RECORD of my booking in the system. DWT try to tell me that they need to contact the airline to process my booking and charge me £35 for admin fee, absolute disgrace as they haven't even used the money for it's intended purpose. Give you a run around with refunds also, avoid at all cost if you want to protect your money.
yusufj12
July 5th, 2020
I booked a flight in march 2020 I was charged for the service but no E ticket was issued I have waited and waited then finally contacted with dreamworld travel asking for Electronic tickets but they never reply to my emails. It was also impossible to contact with them on the phone as they never picked up which then led me to request a charge back from my bank luckily I was refunded by the bank within 3 days
In conclusion avoid this company at all cost they are absolutely scam
melscamc
December 5th, 2020
Requested a refund since July 2020of my flight costing £2600. Phoned today to follow up but the man who answered me put me on hold twice and them hang up. These staff doesn't care at all. They say they are going to complete the p[process in January 2020. 6 months after I requested a claim. I know that airlines have given them the money but they wont pay up at all until 6 months. They are are keeping our money when we needed it the most at this time. Their staff makes your blood boils.
sianj7
June 30th, 2020
Like others if I could give a score of 0 I would. No flights booked with airline and no refund. I hope anyone who has has had a similar experience to mine will do as I have done and start reporting this company for fraud. You can report to Ealing trading standards, Action Fraud and ATOL enforcement.Its clear that a lot of the reviews are fake as there is no way these cowboys would get 5 stars!
rike3
November 4th, 2020
What can i add to the plethora of disgusted, conned, lied to etc reviews that are listed here. Just how does a company like this survive, with so much open media available nowadays. Yes, i too have been robbed of a lot of money from this set up. How can this practice exist in such a 'PC' world. I can only echo every other reveiwer here and say, for your own well being and bank balance, stay completely away from Dream World Travel. Not too many dreams being fullfilled here!
zaraj9
July 15th, 2020
This travel agency has nothing to do with the customer service they are prioritizing company police above the customer. Friend of mine booking has been cancelled for no reasons, agent's offer no empathy, putting customers on hold for too long, having rude behavior and bad attitudes, its a bad customer experience. This is an advice to all the people out there DO NOT Book or Reserve any tickets through this travel agency.
hiraw
February 5th, 2020
Very BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE I paid online for my two tickets and they took my payment twice and after that not responding to my emails and calls. Staff is untrained they don't know how to deal with customer just lying about everything and transfer the call to different department then disappeared still I am waiting for my money. Disgusting company unprofessional very rude staff.
dreamsw
Dream W. – DreamWorldTravel Rep
Dear Hira,

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience with us.

We are currently experiencing a high volume of enquires which is delaying the response average time.

Given the impact these enquires are causing on our response time, we currently allocated an additional number of team members to ensure all requests are dealt with promptly.

In addition to the above, we have also put in place customer care training to improve our customer service standards.

If there is anything you need assistance with please contact our Customer Care Team at customer.care@dwtltd.com and our team will be happy to assist you.

Once again, we are really sorry you feel we have let you down in this occasion however we are working our very best to address any issues experienced by our customers.

Best wishes,

Customer Care Team@ DWT
paulo377
August 4th, 2020
Been waiting for a refund for 4 months. Heard and recieved some many lies and conflicting emails. Adamant that i have to pay £35 admin fee when i didnt cancel the flight as it was in their T&Cs... then stated they were being charged it by Qatar, then by the 3rd party they booked the flight through.
Request a Subject Assess Request which has been totally ignored.
Timeline keep getting extended...
Do i expect to see my money... No!

AVOID AVOID AVOID
abhit2
March 8th, 2020
I decided to cancel my booking and the cancellation amount which they quoted me was much higher than Terms. When I raised this with dream travel you never receive any response. I provided them all the evidence including airlines cancellation fees but still no response. In the end I had to submit all the evidence to my credit card company and under section 75 they will assist me to get my money back. Stay well clear as the customer advisors blatantly give you incorrect information and if you challenge them with facts they disappear.
brianm1630
September 22nd, 2020
If i could use more swear words i would
I would sum up Dream world Travel as a bunch of fraudsters who try and use any excuse not to refund your money, so please do not book with this company as they really are a bunch C**t's who do not respond to emails or phone calls and lie direct to you saying that they have waiting for refunds of the airline when the airline has no knowledge regarding bookings or payments, so you would think a straight forward bank transfer would be easy no, so please do not use them,
saeedd4
September 12th, 2020
Do not even think about it! Never buy from them, stay away or your money is gone! I bought a ticket in April 2020, the flight was cancelled and they refused to refund my money. They brought excuses all the time. I was not received an e-ticket either, just a booking. I got my money in September through my credit company.
bobr550
December 2nd, 2020
Booked flights with this company for trip to Cyprus, this was is November 2019, due to covid the flights were canceled in March, was told that we could have a refund but after numerous e-mails giving the same answer, waiting for the money from the airline( Emirates) which I don't believe, this is a scam company and would advise everyone to stay clear of them. I am going to post their details on social media and see if that will get a better response from them
emmat151
December 2nd, 2020
Total scam artists! DO NOT USE!

I've been waiting 9 months for a refund for my cancelled flights, I've emailed multiple times with no response. I contacted the airline directly who confirmed they had refunded dream world travel months ago. They now won't give me a full refund and claim that their supplier has taken a cut of my refund. Of £100! They are the worst of the worst! AVOID!
grahamw106
October 18th, 2020
Booked a flight from Denver to Los Angeles for this month, due to covid my flight from the UK was cancelled and with the USA still not letting in UK folks i had to cancel the flight, was told im being charged £35 admin fee on a £60 flight? For what? Its been over a month, no emails with updates or anything... AVOID will give you a BS excuse or make stuff up as they go... gonna see if i can talk to my bank and start a chargeback
alizayk
November 26th, 2020
Hi guys,
Do not waste your time to run behind them, or waiting over the phone for hours and then listen to new lie. Long story short, they drag me 7 months with the same excuse, voucher or 14 days wait etc. then I Called my bank and claim the dispute transection as i paid for the service, but then ask for refund and never got this service, Bank took over from me and I have all the 100% amount in my account within 10 days, i didnt even call these s*** ppl. So please go to your bank and claim there before this company go bankrupt.
jamesp1933
April 19th, 2020
This company is just awful and unreliable very difficult to get through on the phone allways get cut off and when u do get through I think your call ends up in India cannot understand a single word they say and as for booking a simple transaction as booking a flight I'm still to receive my e ticket they gave me a code to log in with airline but airline don't have a flight for me so I don't no if this company is a con I've asked for a refund but they say my flight is booked and it's in a que which is just pathetic I will never book with this company again and I warn all u over ppl not to book with them too

Scam do not use, automated replies no refund since March 6th. Been emailing everyday since. Emailed trading standard and reported as fraud. Sent email to my local MP.

By Isham M.