DreamWorldTravel reviews

Tel: 0208 589 9888

pault453
11/19/19
which I found very odd. We then waited and waited and then contacted them. Who assured us they will be with us soon.

We of course waited and waited and now the flights are coming soon I called the flight company directly who they said there is no bookings in either of our names for any flight.

We now have trading Standards investigating this. Anyone else please contact me as I aim to put a stop to this company Stealing thousands of pounds from unsuspecting people. Basically at the end of the day some get there flights some don't... Some also appear to get something totally different to whats purchased as well... Remember that If you see a deal with them as quite Often it really is not!

Also be warning trying to speak to a Human in the UK is almost Impossible as well. When you do speak to them and it takes a lot of effort you just get lied to!
gavint15
10/24/19
On Sat 17th August I was looking for flights for 3 people to Canada in February 2020. I went on to Travel Supermarket and searched for the flights I wanted and added the filters I wanted including 1 hold bag each. I clicked through to what I thought was the best deal and booked the flights with Dream World Travel (DWT). When the booking confirmation came through it stated there was no baggage allowance. I called DWT and they said I had booked with no baggage allowance and said it was £75pp each way another £450 to take hold luggage! Having argued my case stating there was no prompt to add luggage - they refused to budge so I said I wanted to cancel our flights, which they informed me would incur a cancellation charge of £70pp! I managed to get this down to £50pp so £150 for absolutely nothing. To top it all off they are making me wait 20 working days to refund my money. Trying to get through to them to sort it out is like pulling teeth on hold for ages and passed around from pillar to post with no-one knowing what is going on.
AVOID AT ALL COST They are a total shambles. I don't book many flights so was a bit green but, reading reviews of this rip off company I am not the only one who has been scammed.
I was offered a £50 refund on 17th September - Guess what? Heard nothing from them since and won't reply to my emails or calls......
ng52
10/14/19
Where do l start? Had booked a flight for me and my wife to Hong Kong with Cathay Pacific and due to the troubles there l asked how much would it cost to cancel. Dreamworld said it would cost me £165gbp per person. That didnt sound right and l said that their t&cs only mention 15% charge of the total which would have been £107. I asked how did they come up with that figure and l never got a honest answer.
So l rang Cathay Pacific and asked them what the cost would be and they said it was Dreamworld who would set their charge.
So after plenty of emails without a perfect answer l rang Cathay Pacific again and asked them if l was booked on a flight on my dates given and they said l hadnt.
My suspicions got better, so l asked the airline if the flight number l was booked on was flying out that day and they said no, there is no flight with that number.
So basically l was booked on a flight that didnt exsist.
I notified my bank and contacted Dreamworld Travel again. They rang me back and they said that there must have been a computer glitch when l booked ( a load of bull) l
I was then told that l will be getting a full refund for their error.
If l hadnt of been diligent l could habe paid the £330 cancellation fee for a flight that didnt exsist or l could have waited until my e ticket turned up 10 days before the flight which wouldn't have been any use as there was no such flight on that day.
So all l can say is stay well away from DreamWorld Travel as they cannot be trusted 100%
igorj6
8/29/19
After reading reviews, I got scared and called + emailed them several times also because ticket was not for me.

Finally I got in touch with famous Ms. Lubna who said that a ticket will be issued before reservation expires (midnight) exactly 13,5 hours after payment I found etkt at airline's official www.
tonym374
8/27/19
I was literally about to pull the trigger on a £3k flight booking when I noticed the company address didn't look quite right. Some due diligence brought me here and the many negative reviews (plus fake positive ones).

Thanks all, now booked direct with the airline...
mariannem112
8/19/19
do not book with this company, they are a joke to call themselves a business! When I asked why no tickets were received "apparently their systems broke" but yet you could still make bookings and take money!! I wish I read reviews before I booked, hopefully people will be careful of using this company!!
ravim51
8/8/19
booked 3 tickets 3 weeks ago and paid.
customer service will keep you over the phone waiting for 1 hr after which the line gets cut. some times" this number not in use " message is heard.
they don.t answer online chat
when they do reply by email that will be unsatisfactory.

didn't read reviews before and lost £ 1500 just.
i paid by credit card? any way to get back the money??
how come they are operating . does the adress on the website exist??
mohammadt26
8/7/19
I booked on last Friday, Its one week haven't get confirmation, unable to contact with agency people. they are not answering on phone, Its looks like Cheating or fraud.
mounirs1
7/22/19
don't buy the ticket from this agency they will scam you, i had the same problem , i asked for refund, they said we no giving any refund, i didn't received the ticket and even my money, and they force you to write an email that yo give up asking for your money and wil give you only the half
janl149
6/21/19
They do not actually book or pay your flights. I was supposed to fly to Florida and started wondering why the eTickets did not arrive. Luckily I have a friend in airline. Dream World Travel never booked the flight with the airline. So they took the money and I would have been at the airport with no tickets.

Fortunately I paid with credit card. They looked the evidence and I got my money back in 48 hours.

All this for what ? Potentially saving app 70 pounds and losing all advantages when booking with airline: delayed flights? no problem, you get compensation and new flights ASAP. With Dream World Travel you get nothing.

They even had the nerve to send me IATA Certificate - which turned out to be a fake!
sharonw363
6/17/19
After purchasing flights to Japan,which have been paid for in full,I have still not been issued with the E-tickets.After several phone calls and assurances from Lubna that i would receive the E-tickets,they still have not been issued to me. This is causing me undue stress and anxiety.After reading other reviews of a similiar nature and some very vague positive reviews,I feel im being left with no option but to report this company for fraudlant activity.
laural459
6/13/19
These people are not to trust and didn't help me and my wife to get tickets, ridiculous amounts for small tickets
georgei45
5/30/19
Hello everyone,I'll tell my worst experience ever with DreamWorldTravel.
On 22 april 2019 I found a flight from London to Manila(Air Asia) on 20/12/2019-07/01/2020 for £1600 for 2 people on Momondo,this beeing sold by DreamWorldTravel,after few days they sent me the booking confirmation,but never the tickets(booking confirmation have no value without tickets)...I call them and they told me they are buying the tickets like a bulk to get the discounted price from airline,so when they meet the number of passanger they need for discount I'll get my tickets,they said meed of may...At the end of may when I sow I don't get nothing from them,I called again...the same story:"the colegue from tickets is busy,the sistem doesn't work or you'll get your ticket june-july"...on this moment I understold they trying to scam me and I started to check their reviews on truspilot,tripadvisor,everywere.No surprise,the same experience,the same lies with everyone(read the bad reviews and you'll see all are thru experiences and read the good reviews,you'll see they are repetitive,very short and looks fake)...calling the airline they told me they made a reservation on my name weeks ago,but they never paid for the tickets and the reservation was canceled,so I can't fly...I called them again to heard the same lies and I told them I want my money back,but from what I sow from another reviews is very hard to get the money back and even if you get the money back you'll never find the same prices on flights like the day when you book with them,or even worst you don't find any flight for your dates and if you allready booked like me conexion flight from Manila to El Nido+hotel,from El Nido to Boracay+hotel and from Boracay to Manila+hotel you'll loose them all.This is how they work,I don't understand how a company like this can be on the market in London UK,but I'll do everything is legal to stop them scaming another people.I left a feedback on Momondo about them,ask them to stop working with this scaming company.
I have the email from the airline that confirm no booking on my name and I record the calls,Monday I'll go to consumer protection,police and I'll contact an solicitor to see what we can do.
For details and advice or proofs don't hesitate to contact me.
I'll keep you updated with what happen forword.
marylisah1
5/9/19
Vertification didn't go through and DWT asked to send pictures of the credit card. Of course I didn't but DWT took it somehow anyway. Then I asked to keep the ticket that I tried to cancel because I didn't want to send pic of my card. It was not possible any more. Now I see why because it took 11 days to refund and the whole amount is not there. 28e missing.
lulue2
4/26/19
I booked my flights on momondo that took me to dream world travel to book my flights. The transaction wasn't going through and I received an email with them asking me to take a picture of the front and back of my card and send it to them. I of course didn't do this and they said they would cancel my reservation which i agreed to, to later find out that they took the money from my account anyway. They agreed to refund me but no refund yet! Awful customer service online and via the phone and they are all liars too!
Unless you want to loose your money do not book with Dream world travel!
hilarior4
4/18/19
Quick and fast excellent service and good reasonable flight ticket I will always remember and recommend to friends and near one's looking forward to hear from you for more services
hameras
4/16/19
Amazing service provided by Nick. What an absolute gentleman throughout my booking experience & sorting out the baggage allowance problems we were having.
Nick is so friendly, professional & very knowledgeable in his field of expertise. I cannot thank him enough for the wonderful customer service. We would definitely use Dream World Travel again, especially if we were served by Nick.
Once again thank you for everything
koc1
4/16/19
I BOOKED A FLIGHT IN JANUARY, DUE TO FLY OUT, NEED TO RE BOOK ANOTHER AIRLINE

not impressed , i booked a flight in january to fly out in May.....then mid april they called saying they have problems with the airline booked, need to re book through another airline.

causing unnecessary stress
yulias7
4/2/19
Awful Customer Service. After credit card was charged no confirmation was received. After two month we called airline and found out there is reservation was made, neither credit card charge was refunded. We never been notified. It took hours to reach a human over the phone and then they were sooo RUDE saying we never confirmed. What? How to confirm if charge was processed and now they want 200 more!! Never use this TA NEVER!
yisroelh
3/12/19
Simple, blatant lie after lie all calls are recorded so I can prove it! we are now over 2 Months after a cancelled flight with no sight of a refund. their story changes every time! Stay away for your own sake.
bahtiyord
2/21/19
Ok where do I start? Pretty much the same issue, as most negative reviewers have experienced. Booked 4 expensive tickets nearly 4 months before travelling and these clowns made me wait anxiously to get my tickets. I had to call them every single day, to get my tickets and every day new excuse would come up. Best one is, the agent handling your booking is on lunch, what this guy is having 4 lunches a day? Got my tickets 2 days before the travel date and they were all wrong and not suitable for me to use. Contacted my bank and applied for chargeback, which helped me at the end to get my money bank. Best advise, to keep yourself away from this scam operating company and yes they do ask for a copy of your credit card, which is a fraudulent activity as no legitimate companies would ever ask you for this. I was very close to take legal action against them, but thanks to my bank who helped to get my money back at the end. And don't fall into positive reviews here, 90% of them are repetitive and clearly fake. So stay away from them, you have been warned!
soheld
2/10/19
Booked ticket over the phone and they gave me a good price, yaser sheikh really helped me and sorted out all my issues I recommend them
sonalir4
2/6/19
Anybody else suffered immense stress and not got the service or your money back and willing to join a class action lawsuit, please contact me. I was charged £1514 for 3 tickets on December 9th 2018, tickets never received and Dream World Travel tried to charge me £250 extra for the exact same itinerary that I booked in the first place. It has cost me £424.16 more to book the tickets directly with the airline and no sign of resolution from Dream World Travel. They are well known to ignore all the calls or emails and I have suffered monetarily and mentally. They have to held accountable for this and the stress this is causing 100s of travellers.
ianm272
2/1/19
People of the world please do not book a flight or anything for that matter with this company. Their strap line really should be Dream World Travel.. everyone's worst nightmare' Having gone through the stress of trying to get a valid booking with them I have now had to cancel due to my wife being diagnosed with cancer and therefore unable to travel due to her treatment...in a crazy way I'm actually relieved that I've had to cancel because I'm still not convinced that they would be able to provide a valid booking. I tried to book a flight with Qatar Airways and as the genuine comments on here have said I was given an untraceable booking reference from DWT and no airline booking code or e_tickets which made me look further than their excellent trust pilot score which is quite obviously fake. I was interested to find that lots of people have had similar difficulties as me including one of the travel editors at the Times Newspaper who wrote an article about being conned by this bunch of jokers. If you're interested just Google.. 'Times dream world travel' and you'll find the article. So anyway after booking and not receiving an airline booking code I tried to contact DWT in various ways for an annoyingly long time until I was told that the airline booking code and e-tickets would be received within the next 16 days..i have travelled quite extensively and never had this happen to me which worried me further so I contacted Qatar Airways directly and got them to check my booking which they did and were fantastic btw.. They gave me their booking code so I could access my itinerary and book seats which were filling up fast. Qatar said that although the booking had been made the e-tickets had not been issued and that I should contact DWT to get them to issue the tickets so that the booking was valid.. So I did only to be told the same thing about 16 days. 15 days passed and I checked with Qatar again and no tickets had been issued so I contacted DWT and asked them to issue after which they sent me another confirmation containing the Qatar booking code and some e-ticket numbers. The first one they sent belonged to.someone else who was complaining about similar problems as me.. How useless is that!! I got straight back on with Qatar and checked to see if the ticket numbers were on their system.. which they were but not attached to my booking so I asked the lady at Qatar if we tried to take the flight would we be allowed to fly and she said no.. because my booking did not have any e-tickets attached to it. She also pointed out that 2 other travel agents had been involved in my booking which she gave me the names of and contact numbers but both were foreign so I didn't think I'd have much luck speaking to them.. so... I recontacted DWT and asked what was going on and explained that the tickets had been issued incorrectly and that they needed to contact Qatar to sort the problem out otherwise my booking was invalid. DWT contacted me and asked me to ring them on a foreign mobile which I refused to do as I wasn't going to spend anymore money contacting these jokers. Then we sadly received the sad news about my wife's diagnosis and we're informed by the oncologist that foreign travel was not possible due to the treatment. So I contacted DWT and asked them to cancel my flights... all I got back was that I wouldn't receive any refund either now or any time in the future and was I sure I wanted to cancel in 2 separate e-mails... No sorry to hear your news or anything like that so I replied telling them how totally useless they were and asking them to send confirmation of the cancellation.. I have still received nothing. So please do not put yourself through all this.. Book with someone else. If DWT spent less time writing their own reviews, messing up people's bookings and refusing to issue required documents and actually behaved like a proper travel agency then they could claim to be 'The best London Travel Agency... pmsl... What a joke. Hopefully now I ll be able to recover the cost of the flights through my travel insurance. So please please avoid Dream World Travel.. Everyone's worst nightmare!! ...oh and trust pilot...
das8
1/27/19
This company takes your money and then asks for odd things such as photos of your credit card etc. It is unlikely you will ever get tickets... but the worst is not knowing.

Only when you do a charge back with the credit card company and they have lost the money. Suddenly they are very keen to "rebook" the flights but of course they are more expensive. This company address is a bus stop in London, the real company owner is a well-know scammer in Pakistan. Sorry, with Brexit there will be more and more of these.

By Jan L.

They have even not been issued. Prepare to be empty handed at airport and pay 5x the price for emergency booking. After that, Dream World Travel will claim that you cancelled the tickets yourself. This is how they make money. They have never sold a single ticket, see how similar all the positive reviews are? Fakes.

By Jan L.

When you buy airline tickets, they will be issued within a few hours. You have been scammed by Dream World Travel.

By Jan L.

Prepare to do a charge back with your credit card company as soon as possible and buy the tickets directly from the airline. In most cases you will be at airport with no tickets and Dream World Travel will keep claiming that you got the tickets until you have lost the will to pursue your money back. This is their modus operandi.

By Jan L.

Inform your credit card company that you have not authorised this and according to internet resources this is a scam. If the credit card company has authorised it already, you can do a charge back. Keep declining as in the end you will win.

By Jan L.
Questions? Get answers from the DreamWorldTravel staff and other customers.

5 Photos for DreamWorldTravel