DreamWorldTravel

DreamWorldTravel has a consumer rating of 1.48 stars from 235 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. DreamWorldTravel ranks 176th among Travel Agency sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 3.7%

No positive highlights yet

• An error message showed on the screen and ask me to contact the customer service.
  • Please don't use dream world travel unless you want to lose you money.
How would you rate DreamWorldTravel?

“Well done Lubna”

Stephen C.
8/24/21

When the Government suddenly changed Mexico from amber to red status, I had only 72 hours to leave the country. Despite hours of trying, BA were uncontactable. However Lubna from Dream World Travel stepped up with a much-needed ticket to help me back to the UK, thus avoiding the dreaded and expensive 10 day quarantine at Heathrow. Lubna was efficient and took action immediately.

“This company is a complete Scam!”

Hiwot A.
2/6/21

I booked a holiday for march 2020 but it got cancelled because of Covid, I called & emailed the Dream world travel they always said that wait 6-12 weeks! They finally said in Dec 2020 will refund your money it has been over a year now, I have not yet received my refund. This company has to be the most unprofessional and rude company ever. They need DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM! Horrible company i will now take legal action towards it

customer service (31) dream world (67)
hiwota1
February 6th, 2021

Products used:
Airline ticket

mariak376
June 22nd, 2020

NEVER ever book with these scamming bastards they have taken my money for flights for 4 people and not booked the flights and I've rang them more than 100 times counting on fingers and as soon as someone answers the phone after hours of wait they cut you off! The customer service is so $#*! my dog would provide better customer service than these silly scamming son of a $#*! $#*!ers! Don't be stupid like me to book your flights online with these pricks they will con you and take your money of you I will report to authorities about this travel agency!

aimyh
April 9th, 2021

Shocking business, I'm genuinely not sure how they're still getting away with it. AVOID AVOID AVOID. On top of their atrocious service and ignorance- I have been waiting over a year for a refund, I have been in contact with them hundreds if time and they keep lying and giving me a new date. They have admitted that they have had their refunds from the flight tickets they themselves had to buy.

garyp633
September 14th, 2020

6 months now waited for my refund, absolutely ridiculous.One excuse after another, constant lies from a bunch of thieves who have the morals of a mosquito. They flaunt aviation laws set in Britain, they don't care. They will go to any length to keep hold of your money with constant lies. A bunch of Asians living in London robbing decent, straight forward people. Utter scumbags, rot in hell. I am fuming!

stephenc1307
August 24th, 2021

rz96
July 27th, 2021
• Updated review

They kept wasting my time, giving exercises that they should refer to the airlines, and there is no point in contacting the airlines as they have never booked any flight. Now they turned back to me telling that 35 pounds will be deducted as admin fees! The money may take 6 months to be on my account! Theses are cheaters and if I can help and tell anyone before he/she books a flight with them I won't hesitate. Those are cheaters!

Avoid this agency
July 14th, 2021
• Previous review

I have booked through them to Amman, when I tried to change my flight dates, I called the airlines and my booking doesn't exist. You can find out that they are cheaters and liers when you call them. They keep saying that they will refer back to you or that the person in charge is in a break… various excuses…
Don't book with them. They will take your money and they won't even provide you with a ticket number.
They will never answer your query or get back to you.
Avoid this agency! I will rate them below zero if there is a scale for that!

brunov30
October 3rd, 2021

Please avoid this company! It's a nightmare not a dream. I booked tickets for 4 people last year 2020 my flights was cancelled, they told me would charge £400 in fees and give me a refund in 12-24 weeks! Guess what 28 weeks on and no refund yet! Disgusting company no respect for the costumer I'm desperate for my money and they are just tell me to wait a few more weeks

adrianag70
January 22nd, 2020

I'm writing this review just because I see so many bad reviews and I recently purchased a ticket with them and there was only one problem. I'm flying from the US to Asia and was given the option for Dream World which was the cheapest but had 2 star reviews I was hesitant but my husband and I need to save the money. So I bought the ticket and receive an email in the next few hours. I like to download the apps for the airlines I use to get their miles, as I'm doing that I notice I don't have the airline codes and I email Dream World ASAP, I notice their website is weird to manage and I can't check my trip online so I start panicking overall because then I start reading reviews of people getting not getting their flights booked and refunds taking to long, I spent over $900 usd, I wasn't taking it easy I emailed Dream World for the airline confirmation code (time difference made me wait a while haha) and I contact the airlines I'm flying with directly to see if they can help and they verified my booking! Later dream world replied with the codes as well. So there wasn't really a problem at all, so I would say it was a normal booking experience just make sure to verify the booking with the airlines and that you have the confirmation codes you don't want to last minute panic, I still have a 2 weeks till my flight but at least I know it's booked.

kirans53
September 10th, 2020

My son is still owed £1890 from this poor excuse of a travel agent. Paid in March '20, due to Covid, all flights were cancelled. Dreamworld know this yet they keep trying to 'buy' time by offering travel vouchers even though we have been clear that we want a straight refund.
Completely unscrupulous business practices - not sure how much longer they will be getting away with this because I for one, am heading to the small claims court.
Disgusting unethical company - do not know how they are still able to operate

karenm1958
June 19th, 2020

My flight to Los Angeles was cancelled due to Covid 19. Refund claim sent to Dream World on 17 March. Their only response to chasing emails is 'we're busy'. Still no refund although I know that the airline, Air New Zealand, has already refunded them. Credit card charge-back instigated, also very slow, complaint made to the Competition and Markets Authority but still nothing. What is the point of having a law that cancelled flights should be refunded within 7 days, if that law is ignored with impunity?

sunheel1
August 6th, 2020

I had so much stressful and tired in this travel agency. My flight was on 2 May 2020 and cancelled by covid-19 and asked refund and sent me automatic reply wait 8-12 weeks but It's already gone. Should I need to action this company now?

aliceq10
July 4th, 2020

I booked a holiday for march 2020 but it got cancelled by the airline and it's been over 4 months I have not yet received my refund. This company has to be the most unprofessional and rude company ever. DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM! I called the airline and they confirmed that the refund has been issued to dream world travel but they keep denying it. They always say 6-12 weeks! Horrible company i will now take legal action towards it

fadih6
October 21st, 2021

Dream World Travel is pretty good with prices, but the pandemic in reality changed the way every business deal with situations and customers. The agents that dealt with me were pretty good from responding to e-mails or dealing with my requests, in particular Mr Zeechan. Hopefully in the future, I will be in touch.

viq3
October 15th, 2020

To my Ticketing Agent HASHIM thank you for issuing/sending my e-ticket yesterday. Thank you Dream World Travel...

ar525
June 29th, 2020

I booked through them in April and they issued ticket after charging £35 additional admin fee. Then ticket got cancelled by airline and I changed for another day, again they charged £47.
Ticket got cancelled by airline again due to CoVid. Then I contacted them for refund and they are asking again for £35 charge. Waiting for refund for last 6 weeks but no luck, every time there is someone new and a new story. I have attached pictures of email and the charges as well. I have all other proofs of their communication with me.
Terrible experience of my life...

brunaj
April 28th, 2020

Takes your money but does not purchase the ticket, called the airline i was suppose to travel with next Thursday and they have NO RECORD of my booking in the system. DWT try to tell me that they need to contact the airline to process my booking and charge me £35 for admin fee, absolute disgrace as they haven't even used the money for it's intended purpose. Give you a run around with refunds also, avoid at all cost if you want to protect your money.

yusufj12
July 5th, 2020

I booked a flight in march 2020 I was charged for the service but no E ticket was issued I have waited and waited then finally contacted with dreamworld travel asking for Electronic tickets but they never reply to my emails. It was also impossible to contact with them on the phone as they never picked up which then led me to request a charge back from my bank luckily I was refunded by the bank within 3 days
In conclusion avoid this company at all cost they are absolutely scam

balqeesb
March 19th, 2021

I asked for refund March 2020 as flights were cancelled due to covid it's now march 2021 still no refund all they all they offering is travel vouchers which are useless to me as I told them my son suffers from asthma I will not be travelling anywhere out of uk would not risk my child's health one bit no sympathy at all why can't we get refund if the company has paid you back I will be taking further action against this company as not happy at all with outcome

melscamc
December 5th, 2020

Requested a refund since July 2020of my flight costing £2600. Phoned today to follow up but the man who answered me put me on hold twice and them hang up. These staff doesn't care at all. They say they are going to complete the p[process in January 2020. 6 months after I requested a claim. I know that airlines have given them the money but they wont pay up at all until 6 months. They are are keeping our money when we needed it the most at this time. Their staff makes your blood boils.

lucyf83
January 26th, 2021
Verified purchase

I'm so upset, I have waited 9 months for a refund on my flights and Dreamworld have now told me I will finally get my money with a deduction of £190 due to admin charges from themselves and the airline. I will be avoiding this company at all costs in the future.

Products used:
Flight

sianj7
June 30th, 2020

Like others if I could give a score of 0 I would. No flights booked with airline and no refund. I hope anyone who has has had a similar experience to mine will do as I have done and start reporting this company for fraud. You can report to Ealing trading standards, Action Fraud and ATOL enforcement.Its clear that a lot of the reviews are fake as there is no way these cowboys would get 5 stars!

billsb
June 15th, 2020

Extremely overwhelmed to receive my refund. It's a difficult time for the travel industry and we thought our money is gone but thanks to Dream World travel to get our money back from the airline which is a difficult task. It's worth waiting 14 weeks as we have received our refund and we completely trust this company and will always purchase tickets from them. Trust worthy company.

rike3
November 4th, 2020

What can i add to the plethora of disgusted, conned, lied to etc reviews that are listed here. Just how does a company like this survive, with so much open media available nowadays. Yes, i too have been robbed of a lot of money from this set up. How can this practice exist in such a 'PC' world. I can only echo every other reveiwer here and say, for your own well being and bank balance, stay completely away from Dream World Travel. Not too many dreams being fullfilled here!

zaraj9
July 15th, 2020

This travel agency has nothing to do with the customer service they are prioritizing company police above the customer. Friend of mine booking has been cancelled for no reasons, agent's offer no empathy, putting customers on hold for too long, having rude behavior and bad attitudes, its a bad customer experience. This is an advice to all the people out there DO NOT Book or Reserve any tickets through this travel agency.

hiraw
February 5th, 2020

Very BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE I paid online for my two tickets and they took my payment twice and after that not responding to my emails and calls. Staff is untrained they don't know how to deal with customer just lying about everything and transfer the call to different department then disappeared still I am waiting for my money. Disgusting company unprofessional very rude staff.

dreamsw
Dream W. – DreamWorldTravel Rep

Dear Hira,

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your experience with us.

We are currently experiencing a high volume of enquires which is delaying the response average time.

Given the impact these enquires are causing on our response time, we currently allocated an additional number of team members to ensure all requests are dealt with promptly.

In addition to the above, we have also put in place customer care training to improve our customer service standards.

If there is anything you need assistance with please contact our Customer Care Team at customer.care@dwtltd.com and our team will be happy to assist you.

Once again, we are really sorry you feel we have let you down in this occasion however we are working our very best to address any issues experienced by our customers.

Best wishes,

Customer Care Team@ DWT

Scam do not use, automated replies no refund since March 6th. Been emailing everyday since. Emailed trading standard and reported as fraud. Sent email to my local MP.

By Isham M.
See more answers (8)

Prepare to do a charge back with your credit card company as soon as possible and buy the tickets directly from the airline. In most cases you will be at airport with no tickets and Dream World Travel will keep claiming that you got the tickets until you have lost the will to pursue your money back. This is their modus operandi.

By Jan L.
See more answers (3)

Beware. If DWT has not given you a refund (like to hundrerds of others), you might do these: Immediately inform your bank if you used their services and they should help you issue a chargeback. If they cannot help because of the 6-8 weeks 'waiting time' then immediately email DWT to refund within 15 days. If you still dont get it within this, and you used bank transfer/services, credit/debit card, call bank and ask for a chargeback. For credit card one could issue a section 75. If you used other payment methods, ask the company to issue chargeback. One option is to use small claims court or lawyer. Do not waste time, take action right now. Only the bank or court can get any refund due. Once you have done the work for refund, inform action fraud to help save others too. Copy and share this genuine review that i made from my experience to help others too. I only rated this 4 star so it shows at the top for others to read, and for those people who do not click 1or2 star ratings to see the truth. Only people who personally know the DWT staff have had good experiences. Otherwise the rest had a nightmare with DWT.

By darrel s.
See more answers (2)

They are massive con artists, so you are unlikely to ever get them, or, they will wait until close to the departure of your flights and either ask you for more money, or change the dates and/or times of your flights, because they haven't booked them in advance. Contact Ealing Trading Standards.

By C L.
See more answers (2)

Inform your credit card company that you have not authorised this and according to internet resources this is a scam. If the credit card company has authorised it already, you can do a charge back. Keep declining as in the end you will win.

By Jan L.

I know how you feel because this is same thing this agency did to me, I ended up buying another ticket from another agency because this DREAMWORLD only took my money but never book and paid my ticket to the airline found this out after calling the airline my self, this agency will even give you a ref. Number but beware its only a reservation not an actual booking or ticket. Complete SCAMMER... customer service is impossible to contact, total nightmare experience...

By sherwin s.