DreamWorldTravel reviews

Tel: 0208 589 9888

marylisah1
5/9/19

Vertification didn't go through and DWT asked to send pictures of the credit card. Of course I didn't but DWT took it somehow anyway. Then I asked to keep the ticket that I tried to cancel because I didn't want to send pic of my card. It was not possible any more. Now I see why because it took 11 days to refund and the whole amount is not there. 28e missing.

lulue2
4/26/19

I booked my flights on momondo that took me to dream world travel to book my flights. The transaction wasn't going through and I received an email with them asking me to take a picture of the front and back of my card and send it to them. I of course didn't do this and they said they would cancel my reservation which i agreed to, to later find out that they took the money from my account anyway. They agreed to refund me but no refund yet! Awful customer service online and via the phone and they are all liars too!
Unless you want to loose your money do not book with Dream world travel!

hilarior4
4/18/19

Quick and fast excellent service and good reasonable flight ticket I will always remember and recommend to friends and near one's looking forward to hear from you for more services

hameras
4/16/19

Amazing service provided by Nick. What an absolute gentleman throughout my booking experience & sorting out the baggage allowance problems we were having.
Nick is so friendly, professional & very knowledgeable in his field of expertise. I cannot thank him enough for the wonderful customer service. We would definitely use Dream World Travel again, especially if we were served by Nick.
Once again thank you for everything

koc1
4/16/19

I BOOKED A FLIGHT IN JANUARY, DUE TO FLY OUT, NEED TO RE BOOK ANOTHER AIRLINE

not impressed , i booked a flight in january to fly out in May.....then mid april they called saying they have problems with the airline booked, need to re book through another airline.

causing unnecessary stress

yulias7
4/2/19

Awful Customer Service. After credit card was charged no confirmation was received. After two month we called airline and found out there is reservation was made, neither credit card charge was refunded. We never been notified. It took hours to reach a human over the phone and then they were sooo RUDE saying we never confirmed. What? How to confirm if charge was processed and now they want 200 more!! Never use this TA NEVER!

yisroelh
3/12/19

Simple, blatant lie after lie all calls are recorded so I can prove it! we are now over 2 Months after a cancelled flight with no sight of a refund. their story changes every time! Stay away for your own sake.

bahtiyord
2/21/19

Ok where do I start? Pretty much the same issue, as most negative reviewers have experienced. Booked 4 expensive tickets nearly 4 months before travelling and these clowns made me wait anxiously to get my tickets. I had to call them every single day, to get my tickets and every day new excuse would come up. Best one is, the agent handling your booking is on lunch, what this guy is having 4 lunches a day? Got my tickets 2 days before the travel date and they were all wrong and not suitable for me to use. Contacted my bank and applied for chargeback, which helped me at the end to get my money bank. Best advise, to keep yourself away from this scam operating company and yes they do ask for a copy of your credit card, which is a fraudulent activity as no legitimate companies would ever ask you for this. I was very close to take legal action against them, but thanks to my bank who helped to get my money back at the end. And don't fall into positive reviews here, 90% of them are repetitive and clearly fake. So stay away from them, you have been warned!

soheld
2/10/19

Booked ticket over the phone and they gave me a good price, yaser sheikh really helped me and sorted out all my issues I recommend them

sonalir4
2/6/19

Anybody else suffered immense stress and not got the service or your money back and willing to join a class action lawsuit, please contact me. I was charged £1514 for 3 tickets on December 9th 2018, tickets never received and Dream World Travel tried to charge me £250 extra for the exact same itinerary that I booked in the first place. It has cost me £424.16 more to book the tickets directly with the airline and no sign of resolution from Dream World Travel. They are well known to ignore all the calls or emails and I have suffered monetarily and mentally. They have to held accountable for this and the stress this is causing 100s of travellers.

ianm272
2/1/19

People of the world please do not book a flight or anything for that matter with this company. Their strap line really should be Dream World Travel.. everyone's worst nightmare' Having gone through the stress of trying to get a valid booking with them I have now had to cancel due to my wife being diagnosed with cancer and therefore unable to travel due to her treatment...in a crazy way I'm actually relieved that I've had to cancel because I'm still not convinced that they would be able to provide a valid booking. I tried to book a flight with Qatar Airways and as the genuine comments on here have said I was given an untraceable booking reference from DWT and no airline booking code or e_tickets which made me look further than their excellent trust pilot score which is quite obviously fake. I was interested to find that lots of people have had similar difficulties as me including one of the travel editors at the Times Newspaper who wrote an article about being conned by this bunch of jokers. If you're interested just Google.. 'Times dream world travel' and you'll find the article. So anyway after booking and not receiving an airline booking code I tried to contact DWT in various ways for an annoyingly long time until I was told that the airline booking code and e-tickets would be received within the next 16 days..i have travelled quite extensively and never had this happen to me which worried me further so I contacted Qatar Airways directly and got them to check my booking which they did and were fantastic btw.. They gave me their booking code so I could access my itinerary and book seats which were filling up fast. Qatar said that although the booking had been made the e-tickets had not been issued and that I should contact DWT to get them to issue the tickets so that the booking was valid.. So I did only to be told the same thing about 16 days. 15 days passed and I checked with Qatar again and no tickets had been issued so I contacted DWT and asked them to issue after which they sent me another confirmation containing the Qatar booking code and some e-ticket numbers. The first one they sent belonged to.someone else who was complaining about similar problems as me.. How useless is that!! I got straight back on with Qatar and checked to see if the ticket numbers were on their system.. which they were but not attached to my booking so I asked the lady at Qatar if we tried to take the flight would we be allowed to fly and she said no.. because my booking did not have any e-tickets attached to it. She also pointed out that 2 other travel agents had been involved in my booking which she gave me the names of and contact numbers but both were foreign so I didn't think I'd have much luck speaking to them.. so... I recontacted DWT and asked what was going on and explained that the tickets had been issued incorrectly and that they needed to contact Qatar to sort the problem out otherwise my booking was invalid. DWT contacted me and asked me to ring them on a foreign mobile which I refused to do as I wasn't going to spend anymore money contacting these jokers. Then we sadly received the sad news about my wife's diagnosis and we're informed by the oncologist that foreign travel was not possible due to the treatment. So I contacted DWT and asked them to cancel my flights... all I got back was that I wouldn't receive any refund either now or any time in the future and was I sure I wanted to cancel in 2 separate e-mails... No sorry to hear your news or anything like that so I replied telling them how totally useless they were and asking them to send confirmation of the cancellation.. I have still received nothing. So please do not put yourself through all this.. Book with someone else. If DWT spent less time writing their own reviews, messing up people's bookings and refusing to issue required documents and actually behaved like a proper travel agency then they could claim to be 'The best London Travel Agency... pmsl... What a joke. Hopefully now I ll be able to recover the cost of the flights through my travel insurance. So please please avoid Dream World Travel.. Everyone's worst nightmare!! ...oh and trust pilot...

das8
1/27/19

This company takes your money and then asks for odd things such as photos of your credit card etc. It is unlikely you will ever get tickets... but the worst is not knowing.

rasham
1/16/19

Further to my previous review, l would like to say
I got sorted with another flight, same date and time, and this is thanks to LUBNA from the customer support.

Rasha(Mrs Kenawy)

anthonyf195
1/12/19

***PLEASE READ ANYONE WANTING TO BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY***

I have bought flights over a month ago and not received a ticket. After calling the airline it had been made clear that DREAM WORLD TRAVEL have not booked me onto a flight at all. They have been notoriously hard to get a hold of since then and rarely answer the phone.

Looking at their reviews, nearly all of the good ones are from people who have only reviewed this place - very suspicious. All of the negative ones are unfortunately the same story as mine, flights are paid for but never purchased by DREAM WORLD TRAVEL.

I have been told on the phone by LUBNA that I will be receiving a full refund for being messed about so much, I have given them a month to sort this out and every day they are telling me to wait until tomorrow for the tickets. After calling to get a refund I received a call from LUBNA saying please give me 15 more minutes, the tickets are on their way. I then called BA again and they confirmed no such tickets had been bought. Disgraceful.

***I will update this review in a few days time if I get a full refund from them and change the rating but judging from other reviews this is unlikely too.***

Tip for consumers: PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COSTS

chrisf320
1/8/19

My original review is below (under line) where I scored a 1. I've had some additional contact / action from the company so have updated to a 3. This was based upon below.

After posting review on this (and some other review sites) the next day I was contacted by Lubna from customer services who had seen my review.

She was significantly more polite, apologetic and helpful and within 2 days I had a full refund onto my credit card.

I also mentioned that it would be good to update the clarity of baggage on the website and she said they had already done it. I just checked today by trying to book a similar flight and it said 'No Baggage', much better!

Only seems fair to update after they have taken my feedback and made improvements. Just a shame it took me posting a negative review to spring them into action, however late action is better than nothing.

Anyway, if you do end up here reading this and are tearing your hair out. Try calling Lubna (extension 910) you might just have a bit more luck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Few important points to help you make up your own mind about this company before you part with your hard earned cash.

1) Don't just look at overall scores on review sites.
If you actually read a few of the high scoring reviews I will let you make your own mind up if you think they are real or not. I certainly wouldn't write a positive review in the way these are done. My opinion - fake.
Then read a negative review, you'll find it written honestly and from a real person with a real experience (like mine).

2) Read their terms and conditions, there are some real gems in there (plus note the poor grammar) - e.g. "E-tickets will sent to you by be email and these may be dispatched at any time up to 10 days, or more, prior to departure" - What?! If I pay for flights 10 months in the future I might not get my tickets until 10 days before I fly! Ridiculous, if I pay for my tickets then you should buy them immediately and pass them on to me. This is a means to take your money and not breach terms and conditions of sale by supplying you nothing but a reservation (which I imagine costs nothing or next to nothing). Read other negative reviews to see how they have used this to keep others hanging on thinking they will get their tickets in the future (and they never did).

3) What is included in that cheap flight? Their website doesn't make having no baggage very clear..... a tiny little icon with "0P" next to it. No options to select baggage options, but if you notice it and call them they will be quick to quote you for adding bags and taking that money as well. Hmmmmm, now that flight doesn't seem quite so cheap any more.

My own personal experience, I bought tickets and as I didn't see baggage details in any of my correspondence I called to ask. They were not included so I was provided a quote for them that made the price not so hot and I asked for a full refund. This is when the amazing customer service wasn't quite as other have posted. Commitments to call back never met, you will ALWAYS have to phone them.
No attempt to try and help with cancelling, I was simply told "you should have read the terms and conditions"...... wish I had rather than just seeing the cheap price. I also started to look at reviews and realised I was probably never going to get my tickets.
I called the operator (Virgin) and they confirmed the tickets had been reserved but not paid for (not booked). They had all my cash yet hadn't bought the tickets!
I contacted Action Fraud (as some others have done) and spoke to a fraud adviser. Although they couldn't say they had history of this company the advise they gave me was stop contacting the company and seek to reclaim your funds through the credit card company. They said taking my money and not buying the tickets is ticket fraud and told me to register a case.
So now I've purchased my tickets with Virgin (who supplied the e-ticket immediately) and I will look to get my funds back through the dispute I have raised with my credit card.

Simple advice, go elsewhere. I'm sure you can get a good value price from a reputable supplier then you can look forward to your trip without the worry of "Am I going to get any tickets?"

mro22
1/7/19

I am so annoyed that I am going to express how I am feeling with no apologies. What a disaster and an absolute mess of an organisation. A simple e ticket in order to book in advance additional luggage turned in a pack of headless pack of incompetent hyenas in the customer service department scrabbling back and forth to manage my expectations. I will DEFINITELY not be using this company or its attempt to be a company. I have been ordered rudely to wait one week for a ticket' thats been stuck in IT. It seems your company is more interested in taking customer's money with no gurantees in getting your ticket . I will be further posting an appalling review on trust pilot and other reputable review companies to expose the retards that work Dream world travel.

philomenam4
11/29/18

I would like to thank this company for our brilliant holiday to Australia I have read some of the reviews and can honestly say that in our case they were first class regarding everything from price to their service A big thank you to Zeeshan who helped with the e tickets which I had misplaced and he took the time and a lot of patience until I found them in my email staying on the line until the problem was resolved The price was fantastic as was the flights with Emirates really first class service no delays or anything Would definitely use this company again

stevew479
10/29/18

Booked online, rang airline to confirm as Dreamworld cut me off on the phone
Airline confirmed a ticket had been reserved in my name, but then they had cancelled the reservation, when I asked if this was because Dreamworld owed the airline money, they said speak to Dreamworld who are no longer answering their phones.

alicel120
10/23/18

This company is a scam, they cancelled my flights less than 24h after my booking, told me that i would need to pay an extra £300 because flights rate increased meanwhile, the price told was even higher than what the flight company offered on their website. I am fighting now to get refunded but it has been weeks now and still nothing. They stopped to answer to my e-mails and never phoned back. I wish I would have seen the reviews first before spending thousands pounds with them. As from what I can see it is clear they are paying for fake feedbacks in trustpilot.

russellw69
9/25/18

Used this travel agent for a return trip to Melbourne back in Jan 18' absolute joke. Take your money then wait until about a month before flight to book to try and get them cheaper. Also changed flights from original so had to get hotel for the night in Melbourne before my onward journey.

takrems
8/11/18

Hi all i have been dealing with this company from february 2018 until now (i no can you believe it) to sort out my tickets from mangers to the boss . They have promised me they would pay the difference for my tickets because they had not booked them previously after taking my money in full of £9,200 i have all emails to prove this.It has been horrendous for my self and my family.
They were fully aware of me getting married on the dates i had given them and proceeded to tell me that my family tickets were booked. Which to my horror after getting in contact with the airlines I was told there was nothing booked.
My advice to anyone using this company dreamworld travel would be wait and let see the outcome of how they treat me and if they do not stick to their promises i will be posting on hear and trust pilot on Monday all the emails correspondence. It is not fair that companies like dream world travel can take your money and not deliver on their promises! let's see what happens on Monday.(Please look out for more postings)

Tip for consumers: very poor they will take yore money and run and and it will take ages for you to get you're money back i am still waiting

adak10
7/18/18

I booked tickets 2 weeks ago for my family to go on holiday and I received an email last Friday saying that my flight has been cancelled because there were no seats. What a stupid excuse. I asked for a refund but still not had it yet. It ruined my family holiday and left without money. I m suing them and hopefully getting my money back. Fuming

raep8
7/18/18

I used this company as the flights were the cheapest I could find. However the handling of the booking was diabolical. I was told that I would receive my tickets to Canada beginning of May, when I did not receive them and could not get a response from dreamworld I contacted the airline direct, Air Transat. They informed me that the booking had been made, but then cancelled. I was very concerned and contacted Dreamworld Travel again and was told there is no problem I would receive my tickets by the end of May. When I did not receive them I chased them the beginning of June as my flight was due to be 28th June. I was told they would be with me by mid June. I did not get the tickets until 2 days before I left. I then noticed that the one name on the booking was wrong and when I mentioned this to them. They told me that it was my fault and I had to pay a further £100. When I said that I could provide evidence from April of when I noticed the mistake and informed them of this mistake. They took a different stance, but would not make the correction. It was only due to understanding Airline staff at the airport that there was not a problem and I could prove it was not my fault. But this involved me taking copies of all communication with Dreamworld. Please do not use this company. It really made the build up to my holiday stressful and worrying not only for me but also my daughter. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AND READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE MAKING A BOOKING, sadly I did not read the reviews until after I have paid the monies. I found Andy very rude, and not very efficient at his job. I will never use this company again.

nizamp
6/22/18

One of the worst service by a travel agent I have experienced. I was looked after by guy call Moiz, a biggest liar in London I would say. I was forced to pay the money about 6 weeks before they were gonna issue tickets, than the six weeks became 10 than 14, still waiting and the funny thing is our hot shot salesperson Moiz think he is still doing me a massive flavour by telling me lies upon lies for the delay in issueing the tickets. I will definitely not be coming back to this people again. All of them are liars up there and they think you are stupid and believe their lies. Shocking service.

menchieb
4/29/18

Worst travel agency ever. Have fully paid a ticket on April 27, 2018 bound from Doha to Sydney on July of this year but when I have checked the PNR of my e-booking on the Qatar airways site, it was invalid. I called up the Qatar Airways office to have it checked with me only to find out that it was expired. Since April 29, ive been reaching their office in London, spoke to Sam and promised me that it will be settled. I have paid on the same day an additional because he said there has been an adjustment on the new itinerary so I made the payment on that day. I was never issued a ticket and receipt, making daily excruciating overseas calls just to follow-up. Sam didnt reply to me anymore through emails so I spoke to somebody else for the concern. They told me there was a technical problem with the ticket isssuance and promised that my ticket will be released yesterday, April 28, 2018 before 9pm London time. Until now, I have nothing. Please never book on this site!

Good luck with that, they will use any available excuse not to speak to you and their online in absolutely waste of time, as they ask you to call them at the end

By Bahtiyor D.

Questions? Get answers from the DreamWorldTravel staff and other customers.

3 Photos for DreamWorldTravel