DreamWorldTravel

DreamWorldTravel has a consumer rating of 1.97 stars from 66 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. DreamWorldTravel also ranks 64th among Travel Agency sites. The most common issues with DreamWorldTravel are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• I always use Dream world Travel to buy my flight tickets.
  • After reading reviews, I got scared and called + emailed them several times also because ticket was not for me.

• Awful customer service online and via the phone and they are all liars too!
  • Got my tickets 2 days before the travel date and they were all wrong and not suitable for me to use.
How would you rate DreamWorldTravel?

“TICKET ISSUE RESOLVED”

Raymond S.
1/18/20

Having spent the best part of 4 hours trying to contact Dream World Travel with no replies to messages or emails to date. I also tried their online chat was 4th in a queue to start got to 1st in the queue for at least an hour and a half before I had to abandon the chat line as I had other things to do. Finally on 18/01/20 an email from a lady by the name of Lubna. Was not happy at first as she said I was in an automatic ticketing queue, this I queried as the company had opened a booking request and then cancelled it the same day so could not have been in a queue. A further email at 18.09 and to my surprise our e-tickets had arrived, having spoken to Singapore Airlines I still had concerns that these tickets could be cancelled at a future date which was confirmed by them. Then this morning 20/01/20 at around 08.45 am Lubna telephoned me to say my e-tickets had been sent, so I told her of my concern of cancellation and she assured me that this would not happen unless I cancelled or there was a schedule alteration with the airline. She also said she would put this in writing for me, which she did and I received the email this morning at 08.50 am. I am now satisfied that our flights are okay, but will still be checking Singapore Airlines daily just for peace of mind. Would have given a hire star rating if customer service where easier to access and as we are in our 70's could have done without the stress. Mr. & Mrs. Raymond and June Smith

“Scam”

George I.
5/30/19

Hello everyone,I'll tell my worst experience ever with DreamWorldTravel. On 22 april 2019 I found a flight from London to Manila(Air Asia) on 20/12/2019-07/01/2020 for £1600 for 2 people on Momondo,this beeing sold by DreamWorldTravel,after few days they sent me the booking confirmation,but never the tickets(booking confirmation have no value without tickets)...I call them and they told me they are buying the tickets like a bulk to get the discounted price from airline,so when they meet the number of passanger they need for discount I'll get my tickets,they said meed of may...At the end of may when I sow I don't get nothing from them,I called again...the same story:"the colegue from tickets is busy,the sistem doesn't work or you'll get your ticket june-july"...on this moment I understold they trying to scam me and I started to check their reviews on truspilot,tripadvisor,everywere.No surprise,the same experience,the same lies with everyone(read the bad reviews and you'll see all are thru experiences and read the good reviews,you'll see they are repetitive,very short and looks fake)...calling the airline they told me they made a reservation on my name weeks ago,but they never paid for the tickets and the reservation was canceled,so I can't fly...I called them again to heard the same lies and I told them I want my money back,but from what I sow from another reviews is very hard to get the money back and even if you get the money back you'll never find the same prices on flights like the day when you book with them,or even worst you don't find any flight for your dates and if you allready booked like me conexion flight from Manila to El Nido+hotel,from El Nido to Boracay+hotel and from Boracay to Manila+hotel you'll loose them all.This is how they work,I don't understand how a company like this can be on the market in London UK,but I'll do everything is legal to stop them scaming another people.I left a feedback on Momondo about them,ask them to stop working with this scaming company. I have the email from the airline that confirm no booking on my name and I record the calls,Monday I'll go to consumer protection,police and I'll contact an solicitor to see what we can do. For details and advice or proofs don't hesitate to contact me. I'll keep you updated with what happen forword.

credit card (8) tickets (26) customer service (13) travel date (3) reading reviews (3) flight (36) company (27) booking (24)
mattc313
February 12th, 2020
Terrible service from DW. Sucked in by cheap flight prices, should have known better. I won't bore you with my story, but avoid DW at all costs - terrible company, terrible service. Have seen some positive reviews elsewhere but can only assume these are fake.
dreamsw
Dream W. – DreamWorldTravel Rep
Dear Matt,

We are extremely sorry you feel we have let you down on this occasion.

We are working extremely hard to address any issues our customers are facing before, during and after booking with us.

If you require any assistance at this moment please contact our Customer Care team at customer.care@dwtltd.com and someone from our team will be happy to help.

Once again please accept our apologies and rest assured we are addressing all issues raised by our customers.

Best wishes,

Customer Care Team @ DWT
crown1
December 30th, 2019
Do not book any ticket from them,there's no way of contacting them, all the ways to contact them are not work (Website chat,whatsapp ..etc.)

and their pretty scammy.
Just do not ever use this company
preetiw
November 27th, 2019
Do not trust the website. The fares do not exist. The seats do not exist. It's all a scam. WHy has the website not been taken down. This is UK, not India.
jaya189
December 11th, 2019
They lie, tell you to lie to the airline and wont do anything once they have taken the money.

Never use this company no matter what the price of the flight is.
derrickh63
January 13th, 2020
Well, I did get a ticket but there was an ATOL charge on it. The Terms came through by email and it said that this flight would not be covered by ATOL as it originates outside of the UK/Ireland. Contacted on several occasions to get my money back, no luck. They now won't reply to emails. I've referred them to Trading standards.
mariannem112
August 19th, 2019
do not book with this company, they are a joke to call themselves a business! When I asked why no tickets were received "apparently their systems broke" but yet you could still make bookings and take money!! I wish I read reviews before I booked, hopefully people will be careful of using this company!!
tonym374
August 27th, 2019
I was literally about to pull the trigger on a £3k flight booking when I noticed the company address didn't look quite right. Some due diligence brought me here and the many negative reviews (plus fake positive ones).

Thanks all, now booked direct with the airline...
ravim51
August 8th, 2019
booked 3 tickets 3 weeks ago and paid.
customer service will keep you over the phone waiting for 1 hr after which the line gets cut. some times" this number not in use " message is heard.
they don.t answer online chat
when they do reply by email that will be unsatisfactory.

didn't read reviews before and lost £ 1500 just.
i paid by credit card? any way to get back the money??
how come they are operating . does the adress on the website exist??
cleversonn
December 8th, 2019
Hi, I have booked a flight with DWT but the airline didn't confirm the booking, saying that the flight hasn't been paid, therefore it was cancelled.
lulue2
April 26th, 2019
I booked my flights on momondo that took me to dream world travel to book my flights. The transaction wasn't going through and I received an email with them asking me to take a picture of the front and back of my card and send it to them. I of course didn't do this and they said they would cancel my reservation which i agreed to, to later find out that they took the money from my account anyway. They agreed to refund me but no refund yet! Awful customer service online and via the phone and they are all liars too!
Unless you want to loose your money do not book with Dream world travel!
sharonw363
June 17th, 2019
After purchasing flights to Japan,which have been paid for in full,I have still not been issued with the E-tickets.After several phone calls and assurances from Lubna that i would receive the E-tickets,they still have not been issued to me. This is causing me undue stress and anxiety.After reading other reviews of a similiar nature and some very vague positive reviews,I feel im being left with no option but to report this company for fraudlant activity.
mounirs1
July 22nd, 2019
don't buy the ticket from this agency they will scam you, i had the same problem , i asked for refund, they said we no giving any refund, i didn't received the ticket and even my money, and they force you to write an email that yo give up asking for your money and wil give you only the half
mohammadt26
August 7th, 2019
I booked on last Friday, Its one week haven't get confirmation, unable to contact with agency people. they are not answering on phone, Its looks like Cheating or fraud.
marylisah1
May 9th, 2019
Vertification didn't go through and DWT asked to send pictures of the credit card. Of course I didn't but DWT took it somehow anyway. Then I asked to keep the ticket that I tried to cancel because I didn't want to send pic of my card. It was not possible any more. Now I see why because it took 11 days to refund and the whole amount is not there. 28e missing.
laural459
June 13th, 2019
These people are not to trust and didn't help me and my wife to get tickets, ridiculous amounts for small tickets
koc1
April 16th, 2019
I BOOKED A FLIGHT IN JANUARY, DUE TO FLY OUT, NEED TO RE BOOK ANOTHER AIRLINE

not impressed , i booked a flight in january to fly out in May.....then mid april they called saying they have problems with the airline booked, need to re book through another airline.

causing unnecessary stress
yulias7
April 2nd, 2019
Awful Customer Service. After credit card was charged no confirmation was received. After two month we called airline and found out there is reservation was made, neither credit card charge was refunded. We never been notified. It took hours to reach a human over the phone and then they were sooo RUDE saying we never confirmed. What? How to confirm if charge was processed and now they want 200 more!! Never use this TA NEVER!
yisroelh
March 12th, 2019
Simple, blatant lie after lie all calls are recorded so I can prove it! we are now over 2 Months after a cancelled flight with no sight of a refund. their story changes every time! Stay away for your own sake.
igorj6
August 29th, 2019

Finally I got in touch with famous Ms. Lubna who said that a ticket will be issued before reservation expires (midnight) exactly 13,5 hours after payment I found etkt at airline's official www.
das8
January 27th, 2019
This company takes your money and then asks for odd things such as photos of your credit card etc. It is unlikely you will ever get tickets... but the worst is not knowing.
stevew479
October 29th, 2018
Booked online, rang airline to confirm as Dreamworld cut me off on the phone
Airline confirmed a ticket had been reserved in my name, but then they had cancelled the reservation, when I asked if this was because Dreamworld owed the airline money, they said speak to Dreamworld who are no longer answering their phones.
hilarior4
April 18th, 2019
Quick and fast excellent service and good reasonable flight ticket I will always remember and recommend to friends and near one's looking forward to hear from you for more services
alicel120
October 23rd, 2018
This company is a scam, they cancelled my flights less than 24h after my booking, told me that i would need to pay an extra £300 because flights rate increased meanwhile, the price told was even higher than what the flight company offered on their website. I am fighting now to get refunded but it has been weeks now and still nothing. They stopped to answer to my e-mails and never phoned back. I wish I would have seen the reviews first before spending thousands pounds with them. As from what I can see it is clear they are paying for fake feedbacks in trustpilot.
rasham
January 16th, 2019
Further to my previous review, l would like to say
I got sorted with another flight, same date and time, and this is thanks to LUBNA from the customer support.

Rasha(Mrs Kenawy)
nizamp
June 22nd, 2018
One of the worst service by a travel agent I have experienced. I was looked after by guy call Moiz, a biggest liar in London I would say. I was forced to pay the money about 6 weeks before they were gonna issue tickets, than the six weeks became 10 than 14, still waiting and the funny thing is our hot shot salesperson Moiz think he is still doing me a massive flavour by telling me lies upon lies for the delay in issueing the tickets. I will definitely not be coming back to this people again. All of them are liars up there and they think you are stupid and believe their lies. Shocking service.

At the moment I am finding it impossible tried messaging, emails, telephone different numbers and online chat. No replies as yet.

By Raymond S.