Cuisinart Webstore reviews

South Shelton, CT 06484, US
Tel: 1-800-211-9604

timw320
4/17/19

I placed an order for replacement parts before Thanksgiving. They helped me figure out what part numbers to order and it all seemed fine. But then nothing ever came. I contacted them after Thanksgiving and after Christmas and all they said was it was on back order and there was no timetable. My last attempt was just before Easter and they told me my order had been cancelled. I expressed my annoyance that it had been canceled without notification and asked how to speak with a manager/supervisor. A few hours later I got a response saying they were no longer a Cuisinart provider and not to reply to the message.

cathyf62
12/19/18

I placed an order for 6 appliances for over $1,000. They sent me an order confirmation.
Then they cancelled the order for no apparent reason and didn't bother to tell me they cancelled the order........then when I found out they cancelled the order after weeks of waiting and checking on the order status, they wouldn't re-instate the order.......they told me to order everything again.

Well I've got news for them.........no worries Cuisinart Webstore......you won't ever get an order from me again !!!!

normanw57
8/16/18

I placed an online order... had my card charged and money taken... GOT NO PRODUCT !!! When I contact them they say that I ordered through Cuisinart Kitchen. When I contact Cuisinart Kitchen they say that I ordered through Cuisinart Webstore. DO NOT.... I REPEAT .... DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH EITHER ONE !!!

heatherr174
7/20/18

I ordered a replacement bowl and while it came very quickly, it had been poorly manufactured. As a result, the cover will not fit. One piece has been poorly made, and it is off by a millimeter, but this still prevents it from locking together. I verified online and through the original Cuisinart website that I ordered the right replacement item.

The company did refund me my purchase price, but refused to refund me shipping, even though it is clearly their error, and they are selling a product that does not work. The customer service rep was polite, but honestly, this is a terrible company that doesn't stand behind their products. She required very little explanation, and said, when I told her of the problem, "That happens sometimes." It's clear that this is a common issue. Avoid at all costs.

wesw35
7/2/18

Warning: Don't place an online order through their website. The computerized ordering process is buggy, resulting in a duplicate order. Customer service was willing to refund only the part cost, but not the shipping or tax, which cost nearly as much as the part. The abundance of poor reviews on this site should be heeded by all potential customers: Shop elsewhere!

lesap3
6/22/18

After several emails where I don't think the person understood what I was asking despite writing it in 3rd grade English, I called 800 number. This person argued with me that I "must have placed more than one order." I have email confirmation that I ordered 3 items and they only received an order for 1 item. no explanation for the discrepancy. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was placed on terminal hold. I wish I had looked for reviews before placing an order. I understand why their rating is 1 star overall.

kaiolus
4/19/18

It took four months to discover they are unable to deliver the part. In the interim our account was charged the full amount and evidence is pointing that someone within their agency hacked the credit card number used for their own personal game. There are other sources.

km218
3/16/18
• Updated review

I am pleased to say that after my last phone call, I got my item within 4 days. It took almost 3 months for this order to be concluded. My part is that I was not on top of things and following up promptly- but I am a busy person. I will be more careful to discern whether I am actually ordering from a big name company or independent dealer next time.

“Yes, stay away!”
3/12/18
• Previous review

What happened? I thought I was ordering from the Cuisinart website. Instead, somehow I got routed to this independent dealer. The package never arrived, but my credit card was charged. I called and they said it was on back-order. Then, I got a tracking notice. Still no arrival. I called- they said there was no record of my credit card being charged and that the item was discontinued. I checked with the post office and learned that the package had been addressed to the street number, but no road was listed, so they returned the package as undeliverable. I called again. The woman had the gall to say that from their end, the order was a success! She did give me a choice of a refund or sending the item out again (?thought it was discontinued??!)- sending the item out again "at no charge"!??! Crazily, I asked for it to be sent again. I am hoping they get it right this time. Very frustrating!

kf62
3/4/18

This is perhaps the worst customer service I have ever experienced.
They keep telling me the order is backordered, then it will ship soon, then it's backordered again...and on and on.If I could give them a rating of less than zero, I would.

mp151
2/26/18

I ordered parts for my food processor, they sent the wrong parts then refused to pay for shipment to send it back so I could get my credit! I paid $20 out of pocket for their mistake. Also they charged me $78 for a part that cost me only $38 when I called Cuisineart and ordered directly. This website is NOT Cuisineart - they are just using their name to get business.

johnw763
1/10/18

Took over a month for the product to even ship. Communication was non-existent ever after multiple attempts to reach them.

Borderline scam, I'd go elsewhere for your needs.

marym599
1/5/18

I ordered a replacement part for my food processor on December 4, 2017. It's now January 5, 2018. No part. I called the number and never got a person. There was an option to leave a message, so I selected that. Nothing happened and I was never prompted to leave a message. Because I clicked on the link through the Cuisinart website, I thought this was a reputable company, but it is not. Don't waste your money.

km203
1/2/18

Ordered on-line coffee filters on 11/5/17. Received order 12/24/17. After a month of waiting, received wrong merchandise. Tried calling to get "Return Authorization Number" to return part sent to me by mistake...was on hold for over 15 minutes. The customer service rep who answered the phone sounded so dead. When I told her I was accidentally sent a food processor part and wanted to return it, she asked if I ordered on-line or by phone. I said, on-line and she transferred me...where I sat on hold for another 20 minutes. I had to laugh at the inefficentcy of it all but knew sadly this company won't be in business long if they can't make changes. The customer service rep, Denise, who finally helped me was very nice and offered to ship the correct part in 2 days to me or give me a refund. She seemed embarrassed about her company's mistake. Unfortunately it would have cost more for me to return this part to her so she did not request it back. Mistakes like these plus shipping must be costing this company money. For a "Webstore" they operate like Sears and we all know how that ended.

janetb129
12/30/17

I have been waiting for a part since September, was told it was on backorder then after another follow-up, was told it was cancelled and I was notified (I could find no cancellation notice). Called number given in email and told it was the wrong number. Called the next number and couldn't get ahold of a human being. After waiting for over 15 minutes, my call was disconnected. I then tried to call again and left a voicemail per their suggestion, response was a another email with the same information. Have done this a number of times. All I want is to find out what is available to order to fix my food processor. I really missed it over the holidays!@!!!!!

johnb1022
12/19/17

After waiting for 10 days to hear that our order had been shipped we called to find out the status of our order. Tried for two days to talk to some one waiting on hold for 45 minutes one day and a hour and 38 minutes the second, leaving call back request each day - with no response on either. Wrote a request to cancel the order and finally got a quick response that the order might be to far along to cancel. This is the worse communication I have ever delt with an online order - Never again with Cuisinart WebStore! If I could have given them no stars I would have.

karlb49
12/19/17

I've experienced the same as other people. I ordered a replacement bowl on 12/11/17. After days of no response aside from the initial confirmation, I emailed them. No response in the 24-48 hours stated in the the auto reply. I called and waited on hold for over an hour with no one every answering.

I suspect it's the same case, that item is backordered. Not that I could confirm this, since they can't bother to get back to me or answer the phones.

kathys200
12/18/17

I am unable to reach a live person on the 1-800-211-9604 line to inquire about an ordered part for my food processor. I waited over an hour before giving up. Very unprofessional business and a real motivator to go with another brand next time I need a kitchen appliance!

bobbieh24
12/12/17

I ordered a replacement Cuisinart food processor bowl on Sept. 19, 2017. A month later, I contacted them by EM since I hadn't received the order. They emailed and said it was on back order. I've emailed them again (now its been 2 months) with no response. I've been handing on hold on the customer service (or as Clark Howard woud say "customer no service") for 30 minutes to try to talk with someone. They have the WORST customer service.

juliaa48
12/7/17

How can a company sell items it does not have in stock? I have called them several times now and we keep getting the same answer "it's on back order". The last woman I spoke to a couple of weeks ago said "it will be shipped in 10 days". Still no item, still no shipping confirmation. I have just now called to answer my order. The lack of transparency in advertising that items are not in stock to the consumer on their website is sickening. Furthermore to not even even give a customer the courtesy of notifying them via email that an item is currently unavailable is just unprofessional and poor business practice. I see that I am not the only person now with this complaint. NEVER buy from them!!! Beware!

andreap105
12/4/17

I placed an order in August. After a month, I had heard nothing, so I emailed them and was told the part was on back order for 2-3 weeks. It is now December. I had still heard nothing, so I emailed again to cancel the order. Ridiculous!

dand167
11/3/17

I ordered a bowl and top for the cuisinart food processor in late July. Late October, I got notice that my order was being filled. The top came - no bowl.

These are basic parts. I would not buy a cuisinart product in the future - due to this terrible ability to get replacement parts (on top of other issues with the product).

maryg263
9/12/17

Hi - I know there have been a lot of complaints and problems with receiving items purchased by Cuisinart webstore, as was I!

Good news: I called their contact phone number (1-800-211-9604) and spoke with Denise. She apologized, looked up my order number -- explained they had a company wide computer problem that was now fixed -- AND that she would call and make sure my items would be shipped the next day. JUST received the tracking number. I was very pleased. So if you are a customer that has been WAITING for your purchases -- call their 800 number. Denise was honest and competent.

I only gave the website a 3 because of the past, previous problems -- VERY HAPPY with my recent interaction with Denise

Tip for consumers: Call their 800 number if you items have not arrived. 1-800-211-9604. I got excellent service when I did so.

barbaram210
9/11/17

I needed a new paddle for my Cuisinart bread machine that I bought about 4 years ago (not exactly thrilled with the bread machine either, which I bought at a store). I placed the order with this company on 8/10/17 and got an e-mail confirmation that day. On 8/11 I got a second e-mail saying that my order was being processed and I would be notified when it was shipped.

8/22/17 I called the 800 # (211-9604) and was on hold for about 20 minutes before speaking to "Charles" who informed me the item had been on back order but was now in stock so it should be shipped in the next few days. When I questioned why I didn't get an e-mail informing me that the paddle was back ordered, Charles said that was stated on the paddle order page. Well, it must have been in small print as I don't recall seeing anything saying it was on back order.

9/5/17 I called in the afternoon and was on hold for 30 minutes before speaking with "Denise." My order still hadn't been shipped but Denise said she would e-mail her supervisor to tell the warehouse to ship within 24 hours. I was again put on hold for a few minutes. When Denise returned, she said her supervisor would e-mail the warehouse manager. I should get a shipping confirmation no later than Friday, 9/8, and the item should be delivered no later than Tuesday, 9/12. Denise was very apologetic. She had no explanation for why the item still hadn't been shipped other than to say there had been a system upgrade 7/2017 and some orders had apparently dropped through the cracks.

So, as of today (9/11/17) I had not received an e-mail confirmation re shipping so I again called Cuisinart this a.m. I was on hold about 10 minutes before "Veronica" came on the line. I was put on hold for a few minutes while she checked the status of my order. She then reported that my order still had not shipped (big surprise) and that I wouldn't be charged for shipping. I told her that I wanted to cancel my order and she said she would do that. I was told that my credit card hadn't yet been charged for my order--if the order isn't filled within three days, the charge is removed. I went online and checked my credit card account and there is no charge on it.

Contrary to some other reviews, all three of the customer service reps were very polite and professional.

I will order online through Amazon. The item costs more but shipping is free because I have Prime so I will actually save about $3. I almost always have gotten things from Amazon in less than a week. Should have started with Amazon.

UPDATE (9/30/17): Immediately after writing this review on 9/11, I ordered the bread paddle from Amazon, got a confirmation at 11:18 a.m. saying my order should arrive 9/13, got another e-mail at 5:33 p.m. saying my item had shipped and should arrive 9/13, and my item did arrive on 9/13.

belas2
9/1/17

I ordered a replacement paddle for my icecream maker at the beginning of June. The website clearly states that the part is in stock. I still haven't received the part in spite of numerous calls. They keep insisting that the part is backordered.
Summer is nearly over and I am still waiting.

They are liars and have awful customer service. NEVER ORDER FROM THEM. WORST EXPERIENCE IVE HAD SO FAR

lydiao4
8/25/17

Placed an order online July 25, 2017. Got no confirmation email. No replacement part sent. Today, August 25, 2017, I emailed and received a quick acknowledgment and a promise to respond within 24-48 hours. Meanwhile, have been on hold as of now for 23+ minutes. I think this is a scam, and Cuisineart should sue them.

Questions? Get answers from the Cuisinart Webstore staff and other customers.

Cuisinart Webstore?