Kitchensmart

Kitchensmart has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Kitchensmart?

“Excellent Service”

Cindy H.
3/26/18

I read some mixed reviews about Kitchensmart, but decided to try out their website. It was such an amazing experience from start to finish. My order arrived in 3 business days - something that no one had in stock. Staff was super friendly, and more so knowledgeable. Since dealing with them for 4 months, I've made about 6 purchases for my new home and they have not let me down.

cindyh153
March 26th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Kitchensmart staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchensmart?

Have a question about Kitchensmart?