ManoMano

ManoMano has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ManoMano ranks 29th among Home Appliances sites.

How would you rate ManoMano?

“Best shopping site on Europe”

Guadalupe Z.
1/27/20

While I travel through Europe I wanted to give a little gift to the people that I was spending time on, so I go on this website which on my opinion has the best customer services ever, I was ask how was my experience with the seller and everything, I just love it.

guadalupez1
January 27th, 2020

josez33
January 14th, 2020

I spent a few days in France, I made some orders with certain inconveniences, at the time of contacting them the response was positive, they were very kind and they solved my problem in a short time

Questions? Get answers from the ManoMano staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ManoMano?

Have a question about ManoMano?