Review of CreationWatches

Tel: 347 380 6876
contact@creationwatches.com

ronm318
4/18/19

Fast service and very reliable DHL shipping. Love my watch and the customer support. Awesome company!

edwards372
4/7/19

I bought the Orient Bambino, its a nice watch for a good price. CreationWatches has pretty good customer service the crew is very quick in dealing with questions. 5 stars and a big thumbs up!

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Edward,

We are pleased that you liked the watch and the experience. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

josipa2
4/4/19

what to say about orient ray 2..........................just awesome. realy high quality, nice movement and finishing.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Josip,

We are pleased that you liked the experience. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

pierree16
4/4/19

incredible and unbeatable price!
Ce site est à recommander. On notera également une bonne communication.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Pierre,

peterb511
4/3/19

Everything went fine, watches arrived in one week (I am from eastern europe), but I'didnt check aditional DHL charges, so all and all with taxes and those charges it was more expensive than in my country. So I will do my calculations better next time :)

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Peter,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. Some fee is usually charged by all these courier companies for handling the clearance. We have no control over this. In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered shipping' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

apw1
4/2/19

Creation Watches a wonderful retailer of quality, genuine wristwatches. I'd recommend them without hesitation, having bought from them may times over the better part of a decade. A+.

Tip for consumers: Be sure you know the customs rules that apply in your territory before purchasing, as Creation are not responsible for this. Be smart, be happy.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Customer,

slw1
3/22/19

Happy with my new G-shock GG-1000. Best price i could find online. Received the parcel after few days without any issue sent via Singpost. Overall, am likely to buy from them again.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Customer,

vincentl81
3/22/19

Ordered a Seiko "Sea Urchin" on Tuesday late at night and it arrived in perfect condition on Thursday afternoon (in the UK)

Only thing I would say in the future. Maybe it is possible to give an estimated customs charge in the order confirmation or something.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Vincent,

fuky7
3/21/19

After place an order online.Receive one email confirmation.Than there is nothing.
No more information sent to me about postage . In fact there isn't anything else. Have to email them ask for postage tracking information. Very disappointed with their customer service. :(

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Customer,

We always try to give best service to our customers.

manishs58
3/19/19

Thanks for fooling me the watch I received is totally fake.. the making is from $#*!ing China..$#*!. I sent many emails but I didnt not receive any response. Refund my money take back your $#*!ing fake watch.. ASAP

MOREOVER THE CONTACT NUMBER YOU MENTIONED FOR INDIA DOES NOT EXIST. I TRIED MANY TIMES.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Customer,

Please be assured all our watches are 100% authentic and we deal only in genuine watches. All watches sold by us carry a one year international manufacturing warranty.

We would like to inform you that some part made in Japan and some in China.If you are not happy you can send watch back to us for return/exchange, we have 30 days return/exchange policy.

We do not have phone support, communicate via emails only. Please do write here for your query.

seamusm14
3/16/19

Why the hell was it labelled as free delivery and then I was left red faced at the door having to pay a £29 delivery fee?

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Seamus,

larryl304
3/14/19

I ordered on Friday evening and the package arrived early Tuesday morning. All included in the advertised price. Very happy with delivery.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Larry,

edwink22
3/14/19

Great shopping site, with top notch prices.
The shipping was really fast, from Singapore to Holland in 1,5 day!! WOW!!
The price was also very good, but before delivery I got mail from DHL to pay VAT (which I can understand) but also a 17 fee for DHL, for provided services!? I think that is ridiculous, because I never asked them to do anything, nore are they my "businesspartner" in this transaction. They must deal with CreationWatches! When I contacted CW about it, they refer to their terms, ofcourse... CW themselves say on their site that it is only in rare occasions that customs or other costs are involved.

Nonetheless, after paying tax and the FINE of DHL the watch is stil a bit cheaper after all.
But must say, those extra costst were a bit of a disapointment to me. Therefore 3 stars.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Edwin,

udsf
3/14/19

I have dealt with Creation watches on many occasions for my watch purchases they have great prices and service, my most recent purchase was ordered Sunday and arrived Wednesday to Australia by DHL Express.
Thank You Creation Watches.
Peter.C Australia.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Customer,

abip8
3/12/19

I was really excited about receiving my new fossil watch. It took a fair while to come and I had to pay an additional £22 customs fees!!! This should have been made clearer at point of purchase. Even more annoyingly once I opened the box, whilst the watch looks great, it doesn't work as the battery is dead!!!! Not happy or what I would expect from a brand new watch. Will not be buying from here again.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Abi,

Also, the watch comes with one year of warranty you can take watch to any of the nearest service center or you can send us for repair.

johnk1253
3/11/19

Although the watch was securely packaged overall, there was no separation between the case back and the folded bracelet. It was steel on steel and in the course of transportation the bracelet rubbed on the case back and marked it. If anyone is going to scratch a new watch of mine, best it be me and not the supplier! This is something that is easily prevented with padding between case back and steel bracelet. This experience of mine with your company makes me wonder if future purchases should be from dealers that offer the original boxes where the watch is on a cushion and although the cost would be slightly more, the item would arrive in an unmarked and pristine condition.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear John,

We always try to give best service to our customers.

We regret any inconvenience caused, will take care in future purchase and try it never happen again.

fahmb
3/11/19

I was happy with the product however the company did not pay custom fees nor specifically write anywhere that I would have to pay this. This therefore delayed the process of receiving the watch and I had to pay an extra £12 on top to receive the watch and so will not be ordering again.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Fahm,

matth274
2/11/19

I, like many, have not received a single thing from this company. They are happy to take your money but you have no chance if it goes wrong. No refund, no communication and the same stock answers.... Look at the response's to similar reviews - "We always try to give best service to our customers. We regret inconvenience caused this time. We have started process with SingPost, please give some time once complete process will refund you soon."
This is a lie - I have had this response for months.
Don't let creation watches steal you money
The watch I bought may not have been a lot of money for some but it was for me. It was a birthday gift that didn't come in time, then it was a
Christmas gift that didn't come in time. It's now February, maybe I'll get it in time for next Christmas? Maybe not....

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Matt,

We regret for inconvenience caused this time, will take care in future purchase and try it never happen again.

We take such complaints most seriously and have requested our courier company to investigate the matter. We will share the results of our investigation with you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

adityac10
1/24/19

I have ordered 2 watches from them in india and they have reached me within a week. Watches here are reasonably priced and shipped quickly and are genuine watches which are shipped with warranty card.

Highly recommended seller.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Aditya,

draganm7
1/24/19

Affordable prices, fast and reliable service, free shipping. There is no better place to buy a watch.

patryks8
1/23/19

Great shop. Difinitely will buy in the future. Shipment was fast, communication better than I expected and last but not least, great prices.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Patryk,

kristapss
1/22/19

I got my first Seiko 5 military automatic watch and I am very satisfied. Good quality and fast shipping!

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Kristaps,

danielem6
1/22/19

I have bought a nice SEIKO SNK809. The watch is brand new and has come with its card all the papers. The final price considering the custom fees was the same as the average price you can find on the web.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Daniele,

In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered Post' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

davidm1802
1/21/19

no problems . got the watch allgood . good price simple as that
would use again why they want 100 characers i dont know

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear David,

michaeld928
1/21/19

This is the second seiko I have bought from this site, and it is a great buy. Great price, delivered quickly, and in great working condition. I will continue to purchase watches from this site for years to come!

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Michael,

Sally

Dear Customer, Please ignore the above message. We have noted your request of Order cancellation, will refund soon. Regards Sally

By Jason C., CreationWatches Representative

Dear Customer, We have noted your request of Order cancellation, will refund soon. Regards, Sally

By Jason C., CreationWatches Representative

As per our records, your watch has been delivered.

By Jason C., CreationWatches Representative

You can send watch back to via registered shipping they have normal charges. We are based in Singapore as well as the USA. Our warehouse is in Singapore.

By Jason C., CreationWatches Representative

We are really sorry for inconvenience caused. We do not have phone support. For further any queries please email us on contact@creationwatches.com.

By Jason C., CreationWatches Representative

Questions? Get answers from the CreationWatches staff and other customers.

CreationWatches?