Review of CreationWatches

Tel: 347 380 6876
contact@creationwatches.com

olexandrv
6/26/19

I purchased Original Seiko watches at the lowest price on the Internet. I was pleased with the service and speed of delivery to Ukraine.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Olexandr,

We are pleased that you loved the watch purchase from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

antonijok
6/23/19

I have received my Seiko in perfect condition, great product and fast delivery to Europe.
Highly recommended, nice service and will shop again! Thank you

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Antonijo,

verav12
6/22/19

I bought my watch from this website and I saved about 60% of the cost from the original price. I chose normal delivery and it arrived within 9 days, way earlier than expected (10 to 14 days). It was packaged really secure and everything was included. I'm really satisfied with my purchase and I'll definitely order from them again.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Vera,

vivekr11
6/14/19

I ordered a Seiko SNZG15 which shipped from Singapore to my home country (India). On checkout, there are two shipping options - DHL and Registered Mail, both of which are free. I chose DHL. I was charged 58% of the watch as Import duty from Indian customs. I paid $172 for a watch that was listed as $109 on their website. Import Duty of 58% can never be refunded even if I send the watch back to Singapore. This isn't the first time I am buying something from overseas, in the past I have had a lot of taxable products ship from China, Canada and Singapore. Never had a problem with customs. I'm not sure who is to blame here - DHL or CreationWatches. Either ways, I got ripped off for a watch for which I will not even get a warranty from Seiko. Please avoid this website. Like they say, if it is too good to be true, it usually is.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Vivek,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. Some fee is usually charged by all these courier companies for handling the clearance. We have no control over this. In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered shipping' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern.

kenshinx
6/12/19

Order a watch through QOO10 but seller claims price error during sales period so request to top up $100. When I request to cancel my order, seller asks me to cancel from my end. That is ridiculous because I did nothing wrong. By clicking the cancel button, my reputation or scores at QOO10 will be deducted. Irresponsible seller and never buy from them again.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Kenshin,

Please contact to Qoo10 Customer Support.

jeanp155
6/9/19

I ve ordered a Seiko on January, package was lost, or stolen, before the french Postal service had it. I tried to contact creation watches, but the only answer I got is "we re taking this seriously, there is an investigation". Since then (4 months) , no replacement watch or refund... Previous times I had confidence in this company as watches (3 times I bought orient) came quickly and were insured by PayPal in case of problems. I didn't need PayPal protection as watches arrived.

Edit: finally had a refund so changed the review to 3 stars as they are not responsible for loss of packet, but the time lost was very long

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Jean,

Apologized for the inconvenience caused. We have refunded you for your order.

pauliusi
6/7/19

easy purchase of a Seiko 5, fast delivery to Europe, perfect 5/7 ! Great service, fast responses and easy tracking of package/order.

Tip for consumers: use standard shipping if you have time

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Paulius,

franka191
6/7/19

When visiting the site, you get an overview of beautiful watches with excellent prices. What is never mentioned, unless you read the terms and conditions, is that import taxes can occur. I also wasn't informed that the shipment country was Singapore. Result was an extra charge of 41 on a watch of 80 (50% !) what is on average the price I would have paid in my country (and I would have had 2 years of warranty). Why not shipping from a European hub or ,at least, adding a clear message (with a cost estimation) of the additional cost. I even doubt that this is legal behaviour...

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Frank,

We are pleased that you loved the watch.

andrewm577
6/5/19

[UPDATE: June 2019]
I finally have a refund after around 7 months of battling these guys. Moved from 1 to 2 stars.

[Original review]
About six months ago I placed an order with these guys. I had bought a watch in the past and received it promptly. This time around, they appeared to have used a cheaper postal service since it was a lower cost item and adjusted the delivery window accordingly. So I waited. After several weeks I got worried and contacted them. They told me, it's normal, keep waiting. After a couple of months they told me they were investigating. It's now been SIX MONTHS of waiting and I'll I get back is the same copy-and-paste responses from someone called Vanya asking me to wait. I demanded my order or refund. Same copy-and-paste response.

So be warned that if there are any complications with your order, these guys don't want to know about it - you're own your own.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Andrew,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have refunded you.

helenm283
6/4/19

Great watch at great price I thought. BUT at checkout which said free P&P the small print said import tax may be charged, and no indication of how much this would be. DHL delivered and charged £25.00 before they would hand over the goods.33% increase. This was not at all clear. If import tax is due the amount should be printed so the customer knows the exact cost! The tax bought the price of the watch to the same price as most of the other websites. Not the bargain I thought I had!! I feel a little cheated!!

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Customer,

peters746
6/4/19

Purchase this beautiful watch. Amazing as advertised, price unbeatable and quick delivery. I would definitely do business with these guys again awesome company

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Peter,

We are pleased that you liked the experience . We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

gerzsons
5/28/19

Excellent service that meets the highest expectations. Ordered on Tuesday, arrived the day after with complimentary NATO strap matching the watch and also a dutch cookie, nice touch. Highly recommended and will surely buy from you again!

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Gerzson,

dareenz
5/21/19

Unethical business practices. Hidden 27% added cost than price displayed due to import tax duties and admin charges eg £37 on £134 watch.
Import tax detail hidden in small print elsewhere website which is against UK legislation. Needs to be clear on purchase.

Very poor customer service- phone number does not work and live chat/emails are copy paste responses.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Customer,

gwme
5/18/19

I'm not satisfied with the watch Michael Kors type 3179 because:
-- Price indication was 102 and I payed conform it was indicated taxes: 0 % on pc.
However DHL Express with waybill number 4048820996 of RSL asked me to pay import duties and VAT,without a bill, what I have payed (Also totaly 102+38,97=140,97).
There is no indication about the contents/supplier on the packaging.
In my humble opinion you have failed. Ref.nr. 0030004015544184
Payment/refund through my bank account in the Netherlands NL46RBRB0648652076 on my name.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Customer,

martinh207
5/14/19

I live in a small European country (Slovakia). Here is how my order went:
- I have ordered the watch at 4AM on tuesday
- At 1PM (9 hours after I ordered) I've already received an email about the required customs/import process details that I should give to DHL (payment details, what's in the package, etc.)
- At 3PM (11 hours after I ordered) I've received confirmation of the beginning of the import process
- At 2PM on friday (82 hours/3,4days after I ordered) I already had the package in my hands
The whole process from me pressing the order button to holding the watch in my hands took less than it would if I had it shipped from my own country (we have notoriously slow postal service).
The watch came in a firm cardboard box tightly filled with packing peanuts.
I am stunned and will surely recommend this eshop to all my friends that are on the market for a watch.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Martin,

charlottef52
5/9/19

It took over 3 weeks for my product to be delivered and when it was "delivered" I had to pay an extra £11 due to them not putting enough postage on the parcel.
Within the 4 weeks I was waiting for my parcel I emailed the customer service team 3 times, and request contact through the form online and received no response - nothing at all. Also tried the customer service phone line 6 times and nobody even answered the phone.
Parcel finally arrived and it was a plastic bag wrapped in duct tape.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Charlotte,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We do not have phone support, communicate via emails only.

ronm318
4/18/19

Fast service and very reliable DHL shipping. Love my watch and the customer support. Awesome company!

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Ron ,

We are pleased that you liked the watch and the experience. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

edwards372
4/7/19

I bought the Orient Bambino, its a nice watch for a good price. CreationWatches has pretty good customer service the crew is very quick in dealing with questions. 5 stars and a big thumbs up!

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Edward,

josipa2
4/4/19

what to say about orient ray 2..........................just awesome. realy high quality, nice movement and finishing.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Josip,

We are pleased that you liked the experience. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

pierree16
4/4/19

incredible and unbeatable price!
Ce site est à recommander. On notera également une bonne communication.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Pierre,

peterb511
4/3/19

Everything went fine, watches arrived in one week (I am from eastern europe), but I'didnt check aditional DHL charges, so all and all with taxes and those charges it was more expensive than in my country. So I will do my calculations better next time :)

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Peter,

apw1
4/2/19

Creation Watches a wonderful retailer of quality, genuine wristwatches. I'd recommend them without hesitation, having bought from them may times over the better part of a decade. A+.

Tip for consumers: Be sure you know the customs rules that apply in your territory before purchasing, as Creation are not responsible for this. Be smart, be happy.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Customer,

slw1
3/22/19

Happy with my new G-shock GG-1000. Best price i could find online. Received the parcel after few days without any issue sent via Singpost. Overall, am likely to buy from them again.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Customer,

vincentl81
3/22/19

Ordered a Seiko "Sea Urchin" on Tuesday late at night and it arrived in perfect condition on Thursday afternoon (in the UK)

Only thing I would say in the future. Maybe it is possible to give an estimated customs charge in the order confirmation or something.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Vincent,

fuky7
3/21/19

After place an order online.Receive one email confirmation.Than there is nothing.
No more information sent to me about postage . In fact there isn't anything else. Have to email them ask for postage tracking information. Very disappointed with their customer service. :(

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Customer,

We always try to give best service to our customers.

Sally

Dear Customer, Please ignore the above message. We have noted your request of Order cancellation, will refund soon. Regards Sally

By Jason C., CreationWatches Representative

Dear Customer, We have noted your request of Order cancellation, will refund soon. Regards, Sally

By Jason C., CreationWatches Representative

As per our records, your watch has been delivered.

By Jason C., CreationWatches Representative

You can send watch back to via registered shipping they have normal charges. We are based in Singapore as well as the USA. Our warehouse is in Singapore.

By Jason C., CreationWatches Representative

We are really sorry for inconvenience caused. We do not have phone support. For further any queries please email us on contact@creationwatches.com.

By Jason C., CreationWatches Representative

Questions? Get answers from the CreationWatches staff and other customers.

CreationWatches?