Review of CreationWatches

Tel: 347 380 6876
contact@creationwatches.com

matth274
2/11/19

I, like many, have not received a single thing from this company. They are happy to take your money but you have no chance if it goes wrong. No refund, no communication and the same stock answers.... Look at the response's to similar reviews - "We always try to give best service to our customers. We regret inconvenience caused this time. We have started process with SingPost, please give some time once complete process will refund you soon."
This is a lie - I have had this response for months.
Don't let creation watches steal you money
The watch I bought may not have been a lot of money for some but it was for me. It was a birthday gift that didn't come in time, then it was a
Christmas gift that didn't come in time. It's now February, maybe I'll get it in time for next Christmas? Maybe not....

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Matt,

We regret for inconvenience caused this time, will take care in future purchase and try it never happen again.

We take such complaints most seriously and have requested our courier company to investigate the matter. We will share the results of our investigation with you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

adityac10
1/24/19

I have ordered 2 watches from them in india and they have reached me within a week. Watches here are reasonably priced and shipped quickly and are genuine watches which are shipped with warranty card.

Highly recommended seller.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Aditya,

We are pleased that you liked the watch and the experience. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

draganm7
1/24/19

Affordable prices, fast and reliable service, free shipping. There is no better place to buy a watch.

patryks8
1/23/19

Great shop. Difinitely will buy in the future. Shipment was fast, communication better than I expected and last but not least, great prices.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Patryk,

kristapss
1/22/19

I got my first Seiko 5 military automatic watch and I am very satisfied. Good quality and fast shipping!

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Kristaps,

danielem6
1/22/19

I have bought a nice SEIKO SNK809. The watch is brand new and has come with its card all the papers. The final price considering the custom fees was the same as the average price you can find on the web.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Daniele,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. Some fee is usually charged by all these courier companies for handling the clearance. We have no control over this.

In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered Post' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

davidm1802
1/21/19

no problems . got the watch allgood . good price simple as that
would use again why they want 100 characers i dont know

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear David,

michaeld928
1/21/19

This is the second seiko I have bought from this site, and it is a great buy. Great price, delivered quickly, and in great working condition. I will continue to purchase watches from this site for years to come!

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Michael,

tomj132
1/17/19

I love my Orient open heart watch, it's amazing. I've received the item in 10 days, without any taxes! Great deal, great shop, I totally recommend :)

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Tom,

roys159
1/17/19

The delivery was extremely fast .
But as usual you don't have tracking information.
Just the arrival no status in between checkpoints anything

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Roy,

We always try to give best service to our customers.

We regret for the inconvenience caused, will take care in future purchase and try it never happen again.

eetuk
1/17/19

Everything worked really well. Only downside was that I couldn't use PayPal as payment method but that was not a big deal.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Eetu,

haukl
1/16/19

Ordered products are well packed and arrive within a few days world wide. Great prices and products.

This particular watch is gorgeous, even though 43 mm seemed a little less enormous in reality than on pictures. A great watch

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Hauk,

teko
1/16/19

I have bought a total of 3 watches from your website 1 x SKX007J and 2 x SNZF17K
Deliver on the 3 ocasions via DHL was fast, quick and without any issues.
I am very satisfied with creationwatches.com

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Tek,

elenas94
12/29/18

I've ordered a watch for my husbands Christmas present and despite their website saying they courier with DHL all orders to Australia it was sent with normal post and took 2 weeks to arrive.
Thats not the worst - when I opened the parcel, the watch I received wasn't the one I have ordered , they sent me some crap half price of the watch I've paid for. Forever since I'm trying to get my money back, its been more then a month since my order and I still haven't even received a return number so I can send this crap back. Last time they answered my email was 2 weeks ago, but Im not going to leave it. My best advice- STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Elena,

We always try to give best service to our customers. We regret for the inconvenience caused.

If you are not happy you can send watch back to us for return/exchange, we have 30 days return/exchange policy.

nickp156
11/29/18

I advise everyone thinking of buying a new watch to steer well clear of Creation Watches. Don't be enticed by the low prices. Pay the market price from a reputable dealer and get a better deal.

I bought a SNE439P (solar divers watch) which was obviously faulty from the start. The company does not reply to my emails. They know there is nothing I can realistically do from the UK. In my opinion they offer totally merchandise and have absolutely no after sales customer service. DO NOT BUY FROM CREATION WATCHES. You have been warned.

The rating should be minus five.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Nick,

Please be assured all our watches are 100% authentic and we deal only in genuine watches. We buy watches in bulk from our suppliers which explains our low prices compared to others. All watches sold by us carry a one year international manufacturing warranty.

We always try to give best service to our customers. Sometimes reply gets delayed. We regret any inconvenience caused.

martinm229
11/18/18

I ordered a Seiko SNK809K1 and also paid extra to have the Seiko box. I received just the empty Seiko box, no watch. Of course I complained but they haven't bothered replying because they don't have a customer services department. Most of their sales go through ok and the ones that don't they can afford to ignore. Just pray your transaction goes through smoothly because if not you are on your own

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Martin,

Our watch shipment policy is currently in line with ground realities. What we mean by that is; the customs of various countries, tend to levy import duties on watch in a box because they assume it is a new expensive watch. If on the other hand, we dispatch watch and box separately, we notice that they usually do not levy any import duty on either consignment. This works out to your benefit.

Our whole intention is to bring to you, the top branded watches at factory prices – that has been our motto right from the start. We hope you will continue to patronize us.

kevinp276
9/27/18

Great prices and service, fast delivery. Despite the Irish postal system taking 3 weeks to release the watch (without charge!), they sorted it out in the end and I am extremely happy with the watch. Will buy again.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Kevin,

All the watches we sell are below market price as we do not have to spend on glitzy expensive showrooms. Our packing section and our courier partner are both pleased with your appreciation of their hard work. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

olivierk13
9/12/18

Everything went fine. Very good price, less then half of the price in the market. Quick shipping and delivery. Packaging was very good and I am more than happy with the watch I am currently wearing. Everytimr I look at it, I say "woaw, this watch is superb". For sure an experience to renew with creationwatches.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Olivier,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

anemariec
6/21/18

This company is selling broken watches. I just spend 160$ on one watch and also 100$ in the repairing shop. Guess how much they refunded me- 15$ I asked for full refund, and also I am not willing to send it back, I have payed custom for it( those money nobody can refund).
My advice, do not be tricked by prices, the quality is 0.

nict9
3/17/18

Have not received watch as yet but have just received a bill from DHL for £30 and item has NOT left Singapore!!!
Watch is under UK Customs threshold of £135 and VAT would be £19.60, so I have been charged extra when I was advised to take the faster shipping method by CreationWatches.
I emailed and they had the cheek to say I should have selected Royal Mail??
If I pay, it will be the same as if I purchased locally and I am minus one years Seiko warranty!

So I would not advise anyone to buy from CreationWatches.com

Just chatted to DHL and the additional £10.40 is a DHL charge called Advance Payment to fasttrack Customs on CreationWatches web site it states Free

DHL say
It's an amount of £11.00 or 2.5% of the total Duty and/or VAT incurred, whichever is the greater.

Replies I have received from Seller contradict eachother, one says for future transactions use Royal mail to avoid fees another says Some fee is usually charged by all these courier companies for handling the clearance.
I do not object to VAT, I object to being pushed to upgrading my method of shipping and not being told about DHL Standard Charges, when CreationWatches were aware of the additional charge.
I also have transcripts from DHL Web-Chat

Your statement The request for additional payment pertains to import duties levied by the customs of your country - is incorrect it is a DHL shipping charge, which you say is Free and is not passed to the Customs authorities.
What DHL say
The advanced payment or the disbursement fee, is a DHL administration fee (not an HMRC fee) for the customs clearance of the shipment, and becomes payable once the import charges exceed £5.

Update: If in UK ring Seiko for advice, as there's a likelihood you have no warranty as CreationWatches is NOT an official Seiko Dealer!

I have contacted UK HM Revenue & Customs
If I have not received the item I am not liable to VAT

If I have paid the VAT and then returned the item, I can claim the VAT back

You have emailed me saying you will be liable if I return, that is not the case as you can claim the VAT charge back

Item returned, all my money refunded thanks to Paypal

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Import duties have to be paid Irrespective of mode of shipping. The request for additional payment pertains to import duties levied by the customs of your country. The courier company collects and forwards that amount to the appropriate authorities of your country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties, please understand that we have no control over this. We hope this addresses your concerns.
Please be assured the watch will arrive in due course.
dmitryt11
3/10/18
• Updated review

Would rate it minus 5 star..
Totally fraud company which is stealing customers money.
I've ordered a watch in August LAST year.. order #10245143 with tracking RT162877759SG.
Since than No package, no refund, even no more replies to my e-mails. Amazing story.

Creation watches, the Sing Post has refund you on 14th of August. Why don't you refund me after more then year of wait?!
Next time I'm in Singapore, going to go and kick your asses.. We russians are quite touchy.

Guys, NEVER deal with this frauds unless you're fine with have your money stolen like this.

Tip for consumers: Stay away

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
“Big REGRET about dealing with Creation Watches”
2/14/18
• Previous review

Guys, if you are in the market for a watch, I suggest you to STAY AWAY from this shop.

Ive purchased SKA371 end of August 2017 (order #10245143).
And I never received my purchase.
It was lost somewhere during shipping with Sing Post. Not a big deal, happens every day perhaps.
As you know, If the item is not received - it belongs to sender and he has a right for compensation.
So normally, the shops refund you once it happens or send your purchase again.

But NOT Creation Watches.
Instead of this, Creation Watches simply keep replying with Were doing our best working with Sing Post. Please wait for update.
5 MONTHS passed, Guys. NO MONEY. NO WATCH. NO REFUND. NOTHING. Only endless wait without any result.

I suggest you to stay away form this lawless dealers. Dont risk your money here.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
We always try to give best service to our customers. We regret inconvenience caused this time. We have started process with SingPost, please be assure once completed process will refund you soon.
ivani36
2/19/18

I ordered watches for my fathers 80's birthday. On 15 of January. On10 of february I contact with seller through paypal - for he doesnt answer to my email. So I was forced to opened case. on 14 of February seller responded saying: we need to cantact DHL to update info about where is your watches at the moment.
I do wait 2 more days. Wrote another email. No answer. I called to DHL office - I have tracking number of my package which seller wrote me- they told me that on 28 of JANUARY (2 weeks earlier) they do connect with seller - because they didnt get any contact from seller of me. So they couldnt contact buyer (me). And the seller told them to ship package back. 2 weeks later the seller told me that he need to contact DHL to update info. 2 days after I knew it (on 16 of February) seller respond at my email saying: we still waiting for tracking number update and info where is your watches..... So paypal do return me my money. And birthda present was ruined. Thanks to creationwatches. Many thanks. Let all birthday of any person in any family that are working in creation watches be ruined by lie and unprofessionalism of any one around .I hope they will soon be ruined

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
We always try to give best service to our customers, we regret for inconvenience caused.
rigobertos9
1/24/18

I regret dealing with CreationWatches.com, I purchsed an Invicta watch, order indicated 10-14 days delivery via DHL Express to Canada, time past and I contacted CreationWatches.com and they updated the order 3 weeks later saying it as sipped via SingPost and will deliver 3-4 weeks, I am now close to week 5 and not yer received.
This company is purposely misleading customers with the information provided prior of ordering.
Their customer service is extremely poor as it seems like an automated machine answering the requests, you will never get an straight and clear answer.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
We always try to give best service to our customers, we regret any inconvenience caused.
The Countries where we offer Free DHL Shipping, the order total needs to be greater than US $75. If the total is less than US$ 75, we will send the watch by SingPost. The SingPost shipping usually take around 3 to 4 weeks to deliver the watch but we regret for late delivery, we are working with SingPost please be assured the watch will arrive soon.
markc344
12/31/17

The only real reason to buy from Creation Watches is their prices which, on first glance, look cheaper (by a decent margin) than their competitors.

Despite being shown in your own currency and included with 'free' shipping, all giving a sense that the 'price you see is the price you pay', IT DOES NOT INCLUDE IMPORT DUTIES! Add 20%+ to the prices and they are then not at all competitive.

When I queried the large bill I received from DHL, they said that this wouldn't have happened if they had sent it via another method (so why on earth did they choose to send it DHL?! And, having looked into this claim, it simply isn't true), and their prices were still cheaper than their competitors. This claim is also untrue.

If this were a UK business action would be taken against them. Until they make it plainly clear what the TRUE value of their watches is, I would strongly encourage you not to buy from them. They are effectively doing business through misrepresentation.

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
"All countries levy import duties which the customer has to bear.
This is clearly mentioned in our Terms and Conditions ( http://www.creationwatches.com/terms.html ), shipping information page ( http://www.creationwatches.com/products/shipping.php ) and also in the FAQ ( http://www.creationwatches.com/faq.html ) on our website.
For your next order you can choose Registered Airmail shipping since there is less chance of customs taxes with this shipping method.
While placing the order please leave a comment regarding the shipping method or you can email us informing the same.
"
rodneyg20
12/12/17

Dear Sir,
I am very pleased with my recent purchase of a Seiko
watch which was received in perfect condition by
registered post.
Thank you for your excellent service, we shall certainly
use Creation Watches again in the future.
Regards
Rodney Gething
Mauritius

Response from Jason C., CreationWatches Representative
Dear Rodney,

We are pleased that you loved the Seiko purchased from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Regards,
Sally

Dear Customer, Please ignore the above message. We have noted your request of Order cancellation, will refund soon. Regards Sally

By Jason C., CreationWatches Representative

Dear Customer, We have noted your request of Order cancellation, will refund soon. Regards, Sally

By Jason C., CreationWatches Representative

As per our records, your watch has been delivered.

By Jason C., CreationWatches Representative

You can send watch back to via registered shipping they have normal charges. We are based in Singapore as well as the USA. Our warehouse is in Singapore.

By Jason C., CreationWatches Representative

We are really sorry for inconvenience caused. We do not have phone support. For further any queries please email us on contact@creationwatches.com.

By Jason C., CreationWatches Representative

Questions? Get answers from the CreationWatches staff and other customers.

CreationWatches?