Columbia Sportswear reviews

communityrelations@columbia.com

clarar37
9/26/18

I love going to the columbia outlet and getting there monthky deals...best fleas and water prof jackets and boots for hiking

helend109
9/20/18

Last year I purchased a raincoat and hiking boots from this site.
The service is good, everything arrived without any delay. The clothes are of high quality. It survived last year road trip through the mountains. I think it is still good for another one trip:)) But I do need some new shirts and I have noticed a few fancy items already:)
I agree that the price sometimes too high, but I think it worth that

josul
4/2/17

An excellent outdoor experience with this company`s clothing and footwear! I own three coats and two pairs of boots from them, for different type of weather, and can say they are gorgeous. You really dont bother about whats happening outside - these clothes will serve you good. The only thing that can be considered as a drawback - their prices, quite high.

cherylp22
12/31/14

I love Columbia. Free shipping if you join their reward program. Excellent customer service. They stand behind what they sell. You can also get rewards for joining their program.

Questions? Get answers from the Columbia Sportswear staff and other customers.

Columbia Sportswear?