Ellos Usa

Ellos Usa has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ellos Usa ranks 78th among Plus Size sites.

How would you rate Ellos Usa?

“Cannot deliver on product”

Lori H.
4/24/21

Placed order, was asked to be patient on shipping. Two weeks later I am still getting daily emails to purchase from them but no word on existing order. Payed outrageous shipping and cannot cancel.

carols2049
June 3rd, 2021

I don't know where to begin with this one. Waited 3 weeks for my item (ordered black shorts), received pink bra top. Have spent countless hours, used up hundreds of mobile minutes on hold (45 minutes at a time), and finally got thru to Customer Service yesterday. They said they would email me a return label (since original package had no invoice (very shady!) and no return label. I open the supposed return label, no label in there. The email says I am returning black shorts because they are too large (covering up their mistake) and says I have to pay $9 for shipping! For their mistake! And the shorts are no longer available!

lorih602
April 24th, 2021

maudo
May 29th, 2018

If I could left 0 star I would have
If I could left 0 star I would have done it. I'm a Canadian client. I order paying with Paypal. The amount was paid to IPARCEL but ELLOS never get my order. It took me 6 e-mails and 3 chats to get an answer that the amount will be reversed. I re-order with my credit card and they finally confirm the 1st order! The amount was blocked/pending on my credit card for ever. And now, my order was supposed to have been send on April 17th and I was suppose to receive the order under 10 days but the tracking number is not giving me any result and when I chat to get some news, the only answer I get is that they don't have any information, and I have to wait until May 22nd to fulfill a complain. They can only providing as info that they don't have any possibility to track international package and I have to wait. For an order close to 400 CAD, that is the worse service ever. In fact this company is telling you that if you are in Canada, they don't care about you and they have no intention to help you. You can only pay, get wrong instruction, pay again and finally not have any help or product. On top of that, when you are trying to get help by e-mail, the customer service is contacting you on an e-mail address you can't answered and you have to go back on the site and you will have another answer from an other rep which will ask you the same info again and again. Based on the excellent service we can get from other online companies who are not treating you like you are bothering them. Finally I got an e-mail saying that the company received my returns when I never received anything and now I can't get my credit. I chat with them many times and they told me to call. I call and they told me to chat. After 5 transfers (no note left on my account)a guy gave me a phone number for "international shipping" and when I call and paid fees, I discover that I was back at customer service and they don't have any international order department. It's the last time I'm doing business with ELLOS. I open a disput with Paypal help because this is a real nightmare.

Questions? Get answers from the Ellos Usa staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ellos Usa?

Have a question about Ellos Usa?