Camera Power Pro reviews

henryb131
Henry B.
9/3/18

There are so many on-line stores, it's hard to keep them straight. Search for a good deal, consider shipping, and if it all works, then great! Will I remember where I got these batteries? Probably not for long. And who would I tell?

gordonf29
Gordon F.
9/1/18

So far everything looks good, price, shipping, product. If it stays that way, will be a five star transaction.

rone71
Ron E.
8/30/18

Specialty batteries are impossible to find locally. Should have started here...easy and quick; I like it that way

lindac669
Linda C.
8/27/18

was ok tried searching for additional items but couldn't find them.
Bassically ok for what I came here for.

richards872
Richard S.
8/27/18

Everything seems good so far but I do need this battery by the end of the week as I am leaving for Italy over the weekend

deborahr213
Deborah R.
8/27/18

it was easy and I could zoom in on the picture to make sure it was exactly the same battery as I needed.

anonymousb102
anonymous B.
8/26/18

If the 2 -3 day shipping comes through then I'll be very happy. I live in California so I'm thinking it will. Thanks

anonymousk101
anonymous K.
8/25/18

Very easy website.
Love the recommendation for the charger so I didn't have to research it. Very smart business

gretchenw12
Gretchen W.
8/24/18

I haven't received my purchase yet. I will rate my recommendation based on how quickly and accurately I receive the order. The website was easy to use and helpful. They had what I needed.

lindae180
Linda E.
8/22/18

So far great. Received incorrect battery, however my fault. Waiting to find out how to return it. Just ordered correct one. No paperwork was received with incorrect order. Would think a packing slip would be in it. It's OK. Fast delivery.

timothye12
Timothy E.
8/21/18

OK, so far so good looking to get goods ASAP I need that camera it takes better shots than my I Phone 6.! Thanks, TEM

lesliep104
Leslie P.
8/20/18

I found you on google, wear price was listed on sale for $8.99. Ship it anyway, just thought I'd mention it.

kerrid15
Kerri D.
8/20/18

So far, so good. Mobile website easy to navigate and super easy to get through checkout without a million screens to page through.

gretad5
Greta D.
8/18/18

the ordering information and the battery information very clear. No problem in deciding what battery I needed.

billp215
Bill P.
8/8/18

Was quick and easy to order, price was great, glad I went online and used Battery Arc to order the battery.

timothyg56
Timothy G.
8/6/18

Easy Easy Easy; just type in a partial description of the item your searching for or the serial number and the search box fill in exact and other item choices; and other suggestions offer pertaining to what you're searching for. Great Experience and the prices are awsome!

stevew459
Steve W.
8/6/18

I wanted to ask about two identical Canon batteries with two different prices but could not get thru on fone, so got cheaper one.

susanr109
Susan R.
7/27/18

FIRST ORDER - EXCELLENT PRICE ON THE ITEM. WAS GOING TO BUY 3RD PARTY BATTERY BUT THE CANON WAS MY PREFERENCE AND THE PRICE WAS TOO GOOD TO PASS UP.

carolo59
carol o.
7/24/18

So far, so quick. Thank you for the easy to use site and great price. Cross your fingers that the battery works for my beloved old MacBook pro.

scote2
Scot E.
7/20/18

if the speed at arrival and quality of your products are as good as your checkout, I'm impressed. Thank You.

marshay9
marsha y.
7/19/18

I wish I could have figured out what company you are using for expedited delivery. If its FedX they wont deliver to a PO bx, and the US mail won't deliver to my physical address. I put both on the order, can you please check this? I'm going on a trip 7/31 and need this for the trip. Thanks

jenniferm499
Jennifer M.
7/17/18

the battery I ordered last week would not charge in my charger so I hope this new charger works. If I'd known about the COMBO offer I would have done it all at once!

ronm183
Ron M.
6/6/18

Haven't received product will give a report after receiving product thanks is this original battery as when camera was bought thanks Ron

irenel59
Irene L.
6/5/18

my experience has been ok first time I have ever ordered so kind of confusing but I think I have all the information down that you needed

jamesf322
James F.
5/24/18

assuming all is as touted the experience has been excellent. wait till item recieved for final opinion

Questions? Get answers from the Camera Power Pro staff and other customers.

Camera Power Pro?