Camera Power Pro reviews

wilsonl20
WILSON L.
5/21/18

So far it was easy to find what I wanted and easy to navigate website...we will see if product described arrives in a timely manner.

richardw462
Richard W.
5/18/18

So far, so good, but I have not yet received the order and when you say it will be here or you might have gotten all 5 stars

kte3
KT E.
5/17/18

So far so good. Nice to have complete information about the product, including all the cameras that are compatible.

dianej77
Diane J.
5/16/18

Having just placed my first order, I can't comment on delivery or other possible issues, but this is a very user-friendly web site. I found what I needed immediately, and the payment process was fast and easy.

dorothym94
Dorothy M.
5/14/18

I assumed the shipping was free as was shown in the first page with the total price. That changed to nearly $4 when I was on the payment page. I found that deceptive.

allisonw60
Allison W.
5/12/18

It was quick and easy. I loved that it advertised the charger for the battery I needed and offered a discount.

gails164
Gail S.
5/7/18

looking forward to receiving the battery.... after 15 years, the original won't hold a charge long - ( 15 years !!! These are great batteries !)

janz9
Jan Z.
5/5/18

Google helped me find you. Prices seem much better compared to Amazon, my go-to place to buy many things.

mannyc9
Manny C.
5/4/18

Very easy order process with ApplePay. However, I have not yet received my product so I will need to followup my review once I get my product

jamesf178
James F.
4/30/18

Great prices. I look forward to receiving my product and hopefully it works as well as the reviews on this site show.

davida440
David A.
4/30/18

Can't get much easier or faster to shop and check out! And local ship!
David A. G. at The Control Room

rosalynh2
Rosalyn H.
4/27/18

Thank you - You made it easy to find the type and number of battery I needed for my digital Camera.

kymberlis1
Kymberli S.
4/26/18

Your site is not user friendly. I wanted to only order 4 batteries not 5 but couldn’t figure out how to edit the cart because you have NO clear way to do it. Bad site design! I hope you change it.

barbarar299
Barbara R.
4/26/18

I have looked everywhere for these batteries for my camera. Great pricing and added charger as mine is over 10years old. Thank you.

altheah4
Althea H.
4/10/18

This site has not allowed me to enter payment info since yesterday and I want to make sure the battery is new NOT RECYCLED. PLEASE READ EMAILS I HAVE PREVIOUSLY SENT
ALTHEA MULLIN

P. S I have tried to telephone the number on your website and get a recording informing me that support is not available.

debraw94
Debra W.
4/8/18

I will know whether I will recommend this site or shop here again only after I receive the merchandise and am satisfied with it.

kathryng59
Kathryn G.
4/8/18

I ordered a "spare" battery for my camera from you a few weeks ago, and it holds the charge for so much longer that now my original is my "spare". I just ordered another one seems my daughter's wedding is in a few months and I don't want to have to worry about recharging! Thank you so much.

kathyh250
Kathy H.
4/7/18

I found exactly what I needed the first page I clicked. The site us easy to use. Thanks for a nice experience.

deborahh171
Deborah H.
4/5/18

Couldn't find a phone number to confirm when order is being shipped although it did have a place where it said same day but wasn't sure since I need this asap.

jiml245
Jim L.
4/2/18

I just placed the order and have no idea of the quality of the product or speed of delivery yet. I tried to buy this battery locally at a camera store and at Batteries Plus and was told it was no longer manufactured, I'm excited to find this.

flyingb2
Flying b.
4/1/18

Been looking for this battery for a long time. That is the reason I bought 3 and a charger. Good work folks.

lesliee34
Leslie E.
3/29/18

The interface on line could really use some work. Ease of operation suffers from unclear directions or false assumptions.

scottu10
Scott U.
3/27/18

Battery for older camcorder. Easily found here, not so easy on the web. Easy checkout w/PayPal. Fair pricing, cheaper than others.

tomasc58
Tomas C.
3/26/18

Just ordered this and don't know how good the product is. If they don't hold charge as they should I will update my review on canon 208

michaelt460
Michael T.
3/26/18

took me awhile to figure out how to make the order start. I was looking for words, but I had to guess the icon.

Questions? Get answers from the Camera Power Pro staff and other customers.

Camera Power Pro?