Review of KEH

purchasing@keh.com

warrens81
Warren S.
5/15/19

Very fast service, the used lens is in better condition than described and it is sharp,sharp and fast. A tamaron 24 mm f1.8 prime for a great price. This the third used lens I've purchased from KEH and they've all been excellent performers.

kelseyp24
Kelsey P.
5/15/19

Not sure I would have described lens as "like new" because there were some signs of use (scratches, seem to be cosmetic) but overall experience was good

daniellea52
Danielle A.
5/15/19

I have shopped with KEH a great deal in the past and they have always exceeded my expectations with the grade of gear received and it continuing to work well.

adamd100
Adam D.
5/15/19

I appreciate the broad selection, competitive prices, and detailed product descriptions! Will be buying again!

markb947
Mark B.
5/15/19

Slight issue with website; checkout process kept looping me back to beginning. Had to log out and log back in. Afterwards, checkout was fine!!!

glenns82
Glenn S.
5/15/19

Just realized there was a code that I could have applied but did not see a field where I could enter it. Can it still be used for this order? The code was CAM5E.

jordanb226
Jordan B.
5/14/19

So far I have found great deals on KEH for the items that I need in order to be the type of photographer I intend to be.

jims721
jim s.
5/13/19

Returned camera lens without a problem and received full refund no questions asked. I purchased a new lens and received it in a timely manner. The new lens is in excellent condition and works great.

allenh116
Allen H.
5/13/19

Products easy to find, dependable rating system.
In working with the product finding system, I have found it best to not over-use the filters as they usually show no results if over-used, however, a couple of filters will usually take you pretty close to what you are looking for.
The rating system is fantastic, I have ordered lenses in the past, the rating system is very honest, when I have received my order, the quality has been every bit and more what I have expected. Good job on the rating system.

mitchells61
Mitchell S.
5/13/19

Items marked as is doesn’t come with a description saying what’s wrong and item is not pictured.

raymondm157
Raymond M.
5/13/19

The filtering system on the site makes it super easy to find the camera gear that I'm looking for. The prices are decent, and the shipping is quick.

russf22
Russ F.
5/12/19

Over all a pretty good idea of see lens. It did show more signs of wear thank I thought it would compared to the description.

michaell1038
Michael L.
5/12/19

I have been buying keh for some time now and have never been disappointed with any of my orders. Shipping is free over $50. Products are always as described or better than described.

michaelw277
Michael W.
5/12/19

I have been buying gear from KEH for a few years.
My original kit was Minolta.
KEH has allowed me to upgrade from Minolta to Sony bodies and lenses.
The Minolta glass is a match to the Sony bodies.
I have purchased several upgrades from Sony 'a-mount' to mirrorless 'e-mount' bodies and lenses. At extremely reasonable prices and quality ~

dkt1
DK T.
5/11/19

My 810 arrived quick and in great condition! I upgraded from a Nikon d7100 and I instantly noticed the difference in image quality. The grip is amazing as well and fits perfectly in my hand. Great, professional camera!

jonathanh248
Jonathan H.
5/11/19

My experience with Keh was fantastic end-to-end. I only rated the product 4 stars as there's some small issues with the view screen of the camera which I believe to be user error. But if it's truly an issue I am sure they will do right by me :D

joec658
Joe C.
5/11/19

Prices on the majority of items are much higher than their two main competitors. I try to only order when they offer specific discounts on the brands I am interested in, mostly Nikon DSLR compatible items.

I will never buy a used digital camera from them because they refuse to include shutter counts in the item description. I do not care how thoroughly the camera is inspected, I want to know the shutter count.

williamh338
William H.
5/11/19

I love ordering from keh. Your site works well and I always get my orders much faster than expected. 10/10.

richardg604
Richard G.
5/11/19

I couldn't think of a better place to shop for camera equipment. Great selection, used products are still in great shape, and payment convenience add up to an pleasant shopping experience.

ginah82
GINA H.
5/11/19

Found a camera I could have purchased from a local swap & shop but love having the security of 180 day warranty.

rolfz2
Rolf Z.
5/10/19

Have been doing business with KEH for decades, literally. They never let me down and are a pleasure to deal with.

marcelaj2
Marcela J.
5/9/19

I had a great experience ordering from keh. My order came quickly and my camera and lens arrived in mint condition.

davidl575
David L.
5/9/19

Good web page, although search engine didn't help much... searched on Fujifilm X30 and got a lot of other things back... hard to find the X30 in there.

irwinc12
Irwin C.
5/9/19

this is my 4th experience and so far all goods have fullfilled my expectations. Gear is in good shape and works accordingly to description

oscarb77
Oscar B.
5/9/19

I have been using KEH over the years. As always, quality gear for sale with prompt service and delivery.

Questions? Get answers from the KEH staff and other customers.

1 Photo for KEH