Review of KEH

purchasing@keh.com

vickir88
Vicki R.
2/19/19

I have an old Pentax camera that had only one lens. I am interested in film photography and wanted additional lenses for distance shots.

tedr56
ted r.
2/19/19

I always find great value in the gear sold at keh.com, be it lenses or tripods. Recently I bought a used manfrotto tripod and it arrived promptly. My only minor concern was that the order status progress in the website did not update, I was regularly checking it and for several days I began to wonder why it was still "being processed". I was about to write an email when, lo and behold, FedEx just knocked on the door and the item arrived! I went back to the site and it indicated "being processed". Oh well, its minor but perhaps should be looked into for an improved buying experience.

ronaldh92
Ronald H.
2/19/19

Finding the 20% discount code location was not easy, otherwise you would have received 5 stars. Ron H

victoriap110
Victoria P.
2/19/19

Neat and simple. Not confusing.
Though when I previewed the cart it said no tax, but after going though the buying process, did I see the true tax price.

timm249
Tim M.
2/19/19

Item are listed in the search engine as in stock, but can not be purchased. When phone calls are placed, no one answers and voice mails are not followed up on. Also emails are not responded to.

tszc1
Tsz C.
2/19/19

Sorry, the searching engine is still a little slow and inaccurate. Too much not in stock items. Some products are missing on the list.

danielp530
Daniel P.
2/18/19

As always, a good experience. Having bought from KEH off and on over the years, I have never been disappointed in their products or service.

geneg63
Gene G.
2/18/19

Painless! Got exactly what I wanted and the condition was described perfectly. I got a camera rated excellent +. Can't tell it from new. Thank you KEH!

jerryh248
Jerry H.
2/18/19

I've been doing business now with KEH about 9 years. I keep coming back because I can always trust what is being offered. I've only returned one item over the last 9 years, it wasn't because the product defective, it just didn't work out for me. You guys were great with that transaction also. Thanks for the great customer service, I recommend you to all that want or need to buy used gear.

joet150
Joe T.
2/18/19

My KEH experience was great! The lens I bought beat my expectations and the ordering process was was really smooth and easy.

kevinl387
Kevin L.
2/18/19

I have ordered several cameras and components from KEH and have always been very happy with the quality of the items. I usually buy things classified as bargain and so far that has been a good description. The webpage is well designed, making it fun to browse.

pault200
Paul T.
2/18/19

Ordered a BGN 70-300 zoom, got a "dud" that wouldn't focus on my pro Nikon bodies. Substitute was sent to me right away that cost $10 more, but at no extra cost! The substitute was a better lens than the "dud". Thanks, KEH!

karent164
Karen T.
2/18/19

Always good. Sometimes the website gets a little slow (not sure why? Maybe others online too?), but it eventually works!

steves544
Steve S.
2/18/19

Great prices with a wide variety of items to choose from. most everyone I have ever dealt with has been very helpful.

hernann
Hernan N.
2/18/19

Much trouble (service unavailable) getting to checkout regardless of browser. Finding item was fast.

jonathang230
Jonathan G.
2/18/19

The site is easy to navigate and the FAQ page was detailed. I was able to get my questions answered easily.

kevinj162
Kevin J.
2/18/19

Adding discount code after filling in payment data send me back to start of checkout requiring all checkout data be filled in again.

robertr368
Robert R.
2/17/19

KEH has always delivered quality used equipment without any issues. I will continue to shop KEH.com first to meet my photography needs!

billyb180
Billy B.
2/17/19

Just glad to find a very affordable replacement charger for a 1990s-era digital Nikon camera I have that is still a fantastic machine!

chuckh68
Chuck H.
2/17/19

I would have chosen free shipping if an estimated delivery schedule had been included. I reluctantly chose a delivery method that had an associated cost so I would not have to wait for the item to arrive by wagon train

keithc188
Keith C.
2/17/19

Lots of selections to look through.  My wife purchased a camera not long ago and is pleased with it.

stevenb535
Steven B.
2/17/19

Your site kept indicating my credit card security code was incorrect and I was entering it correctly.

danar69
Dana R.
2/16/19

FedEx was slow in delivery for overnight shipping. Pricing for shipping was great for the products. Everything looked in great condition wish I had known the shutter count on the bodies first tho, so I could paid y'all to replace the shutter before sending to me.

robertk622
Robert K.
2/16/19

Checkout is very cumbersome, prices in search show a range that is no where near what is actually available.

nevilleh5
NEVILLE H.
2/16/19

A very nice website with many items to choose from for your photography needs. I really like shopping here

Questions? Get answers from the KEH staff and other customers.

1 Photo for KEH