Camera Power Pro reviews

lornek2
Lorne K.
10/27/18

Seems like a good service - online store. Only the first item ordered. Hopefully they continue to meet expectations

robertd698
Robert D.
10/23/18

Thanks for reminding me to come back...and finish my order, via email notification. That worked to get me to focus after getting distracted...which is easier to do when you're working and shopping at the same time.....

carlosg151
carlos g.
10/22/18

I'm a returning customer. Shopping with camera Power Pro will save you money. Thank you Camera Power Pro. S.A. TX.

anonymousq163
anonymous Q.
10/14/18

When something goes wrong, that's when I find out how good a company you are. If nothing ever goes wrong, great.

romant20
Roman T.
10/13/18

The shopping experience is easy and fast. Cant give further ratings until I receive the batteries and see how they perform.

michaelm1756
Michael M.
10/6/18

quick and easy - I wish I had been smart enough to purchase both the battery and the charger as a Combo, but I was too smart for my own good. I thought I was getting the charger along with the camcorder, but, alas, it came with an 'in-situ' charger, not a real charger.

tonig45
Toni G.
10/3/18

Very very user friendly site. Found the correct product right away, and it was great that compatible products were on the same page. Shipping costs are great too.

chast10
Chas T.
10/2/18

I tried to call and get some help with shipping options/times but no one answered and the VM was full.

lizetted1
Lizette D.
9/30/18

This was my first time on your website and it was easy to search and order the products I need. At this time, I cannot comment on delivery time and product condition.

anonymousu164
anonymous U.
9/24/18

FIrst you declined me. After that, I did it again and I went through.
It's a brand new card and I have awesome credit.

anonymousb135
anonymous B.
9/23/18

I only rated 3 out of 5 stars (60%) because the ordering process was relatively straightforward, but the order has yet to be delivered and I can't yet speak to how well (or unwell) that process may be executed at this time.

keiths229
Keith S.
9/20/18

Ordering process was easy and secure, I'll reserve total judgment until my order arrives and it works as described.

maewj
MAEW J.
9/20/18

IT WAS VERY EASY TO FIND THE BATTERY I NEEDED AND THANK YOU FOR POPPING UP THE BATTERY CHARGER(MINE IS JUST A CORD THAT PLUGS INTO CAMERA, BUT BOTH CAMERAS ARE NOT HOLDING THEIR CHARGE: WALMART SUGGEST I BUY A NEW BATTERY. I AM DELIGHTED THAT I BY CHANCE DISCOVERED YOU WEBSITE. THANK YOU FOR BEST PRICE/ FREE SHIPPING OVER $30 INSPIRED ME TO BUY 6 BATTERIES

larrym182
Larry M.
9/20/18

I like it, thus far, will continue to like it if the shipping is fast and accurate. And if the product works well.

rickd183
Rick D.
9/19/18

Finding what I needed and ordering was easy...Lets see how quickly I get it and if its what I ordered!!!

jamesa544
james a.
9/18/18

i found what I wanted no problem I didn't think would but I did I will shopping with this site again soon.

davidd449
David D.
9/13/18

I ordered the wrong combo last time and want to return it. Please let me know what is needed to do that. Order # CP-36299RQ

frankf174
Frank F.
9/10/18

I had a little difficulty trying to apply the return discount code (BACK20). I had to return to shopping twice before I could apply it.

charleneh53
Charlene H.
9/10/18

It was great. Shipping states 4 to 5 days. I need this battery and charge no later than 9/19/2018 so I am counting on it being here.

mardic4
Mardi C.
9/9/18

This will work out great. The camera is used but was given as a gift but with no charger cord, etc. Happy I found this site.

michaelg867
Michael G.
9/6/18

While I compared prices I found these batteries to 1/8th the cost and therefore am very skeptical. However, I bought three so I can charge them all before ZI go anywhere. I found the ordering process very easy and straightforward. Here's hoping!!! - Mike Gundel

anonymoust106
anonymous T.
9/6/18

quick! love apple pay option. thanks for having these batteries available for us who still use older cameras.

mikeu27
Mike U.
9/4/18

Very smooth transaction so far. The proof, however, will be the items and how quickly they are delivered.

janeth140
Janet H.
9/3/18

Good, except that I hate having to put in these comments in order to complete my order. These should be optional.

henryb131
Henry B.
9/3/18

There are so many on-line stores, it's hard to keep them straight. Search for a good deal, consider shipping, and if it all works, then great! Will I remember where I got these batteries? Probably not for long. And who would I tell?

Questions? Get answers from the Camera Power Pro staff and other customers.

Camera Power Pro?