Next Day Deal

Next Day Deal

Next Day Deal has a consumer rating of 4.99 stars from 2,818 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Next Day Deal most frequently mention live chat, perfect condition and quick delivery. Next Day Deal ranks 2nd among Camera sites.

2,257

• Was recommended to use Next Day Deal by a friend of mine.
  • Easy to order, great customer service and the goods arrived when they said they would.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Next Day Deal?

“Sony A7R IV”

Tanya B.
1/4/20

This is my 2nd order with nextdaydeal. Again it was flawless - I'm saving a fortune. Unlike the other companies that import I don't have to worry about delivery taking weeks and I have peace of mind my warranty is in the UK. Once your order is shipped they send you the tracking number with DPD and surely enough it turns up the next day. Just check the DPD tracking on the morning of the delivery for their one hour slot.

“Not fit for purpose camera.”

Kevin A.
5/20/20

Purchased a nikon D750 Fx last September. It is faulty. This company said they will help resolve the issue by sending it to the manufacturer, nikon. But nikon have told me that they will not repair it under the warranty. I have asked this company for a refund or replacement, but they refused saying they don't do refunds or replacements. So HOW are they going to help me. Nikon told me that I would have to pay for a service repair, surely this surplier should. So I have a faulty camera and this company or nikon will fix it. After leaving a bad review on trustpilot, someone from this company rang my landline and was rude to my wife. Then they kept ringing all afternoon and into the evening. When I answered they spoke to me in quite an abrupt way and rudely. I had to hang up. Then this man kept ringing and again I answered but hung up again and he kept ringing into the later evening. I was going to report this behaviour to the correct authorities. If they ring again I will ring the police.

Reviews (2,818)

day deal (0) customer service (61) canon camera (11)
tanyab148

priscillac89
June 10th, 2020

Best price I could find online for a Canon body, knocked a star off because it took one day more than they estimated to deliver (it's Christmas so understandable) and because the process of writing this review is not great (using a link in an email then having to go back into eml to retrieve a code thereby losing draft).

nicholasm271

Don't hesitate

Excellent Service, I was a little scared about sending payment of £1200 to a company I didnt know for a new camera but I went ahead after speaking with Sarah in customer support via email She was very helpful.

Shortly after ordering I received my tracking number and was able to track my package precisely and from ordering to delivery was 24hrs delivered in perfect condition well packed

I wouldnt hesitate to order again in the future.

Thanks NicholaS

cath17
Cat H.
June 14th, 2020
Verified purchase

Very fast and efficient delivery! Got a gift for my husband. He loved the camera I bought him for his birthday. High recommend

johnt516
John T.
July 4th, 2020
Verified purchase

My first order with Next day deal and won't be the last. Exactly as it says on the tin. Highly recommended!

shannonp132
June 15th, 2020

I was not sure about buying camera without checking it personally. Delivery was on time. Bought Nikon d3500. No quibbles. Would buy again from this site. But the camera is not sealed which seems to be normal case.

davidh1124
David H.
June 30th, 2020
Verified purchase

Helpful live chat service for immediate help. It's very convenient - I could ask them a few questions I had and gave me reassurance too. Very happy and excited to use my new camera properly

rosiey5
Rosie Y.
May 19th, 2020
Verified purchase

Extremely helpful staff always there to help me (even with my silly questions). Don't hesitate and buy from them. I'll definitely be back to buy more things

katr30
Kat R.
July 4th, 2020
Verified purchase

Great prices and products. Love my new camera. Forgot to buy an SD card to placed an order for that this morning. Cannot wait time get started

danielk502
Daniel K.
Verified purchase

It may seem to good to believe but the service is genuine great and on point, they communicate really well. Very happy I went with them.

rahulw1
Rahul W.
Verified purchase

It may seem to good to believe but the service is genuinely great and on point, they communicate really well. Very happy I went with them.

maryo101
Mary O.
August 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase

If I ever need anymore camera related equipment I will definitely be using Next Day Deal again. They're excellent!

kevina806
May 20th, 2020

juliete6
Juliet E.
Verified purchase

I appreciate the high level of professionalism and their knowledge in the company. They give you great assurance that they're a UK based company who stick to their promises. I'll be back to purchase a birthday gift for my son soon

alang133
Alan G.
Verified purchase

It happened to be that my husband and I got each other a gift from next day deal for each other for our anniversary. It was really funny but we couldn't stop talking about how good their service was. I really appreciate how excellent they have been throughout the process and do recommend them for those looking to purchase a camera or accessories

garyb298
Gary B.
Verified purchase

Bought a camera from their New Year Deals section. Got it at an amazing price with excellent packaging. Highly recommend

julietn8
Juliet N.
April 16th, 2020
Verified purchase

Got a courtesy email from NDD saying the item may be delayed because of Covid and Bank Holiday weekend. Luckily my item was only 1 day late but it wasn't their fault as Royal Mail were short staffed (message on Royal Mails site). Very nice for them to have sent me that email to keep me up to date. Overall a great experience!

martaz2
January 4th, 2020

6 DAYS after receiving the camera during the Christmas holidays and after trying to register its warranty with Canon and being told by Canon's official helpline that the serial number is not recognised by them, we contacted the seller and he is angrily refusing a return and a refund.

We received the camera 7 days after purchasing it by Royal Mail, not DPD, and when we attempted a return 6 days later we realised his 'no quibble' 14 day return promise is a lie as he will not accept a return no matter what. This is in breach of consumer rights law.

We received the camera in a damaged box with no seal and with a sticky, dirty patch on the lid as if a contents list sticker had been removed. There was no CD-Rom software in the box and Canon told us that all their products come with it as we already knew from our previous Canon purchases from other retailers. Upon questioning, this seller said they remove all the CD-Roms from the boxes because the discs are of date. Weird: we still rather have all the components, even if the software is out of date, than items strangely missing and the original product and box having been tampered with.

Second red flag: things inside the box looked repacked which made us think it might be a previous return or an ex-display item. We tried a couple of shots and at least we saw the camera was functioning.

Third red flag: after the Christmas holidays we contacted Canon to register the warranty with them but the serial number is not recognised and it is actually non-compliant with EU Canon products. In this situation (i. E. an import camera), Canon warned us that a warranty would be valid for 1 year, not 2 as claimed on seller's website.

Fourth red flag: we checked the real name of NEXTDADEAL.com with Company's House and they are not a currently trading company but a dormant company which raises an entire new minefield of potential problems and alarm bells regarding product aftercare, etc.

Fifth red flag: we contacted the seller feeling hugely uncomfortable with the number of irregular issues found. We asked him if he is selling grey stock but he has not given us an answer yet. Instead, he talks over you as he doesn't want to hear your more than legitimate points of concern and reasons why, as a consumer, you want to request a return. He simply shouts at you in the most unprofessional manner as he clearly has no logical justification for his odd trading practices and standards.

As stated, he is now refusing a return to us just 6 days after delivery but he keeps on changing his reason why he will not accept it:

REASON 1: he asked how many shutter clicks we had carried out on the camera because after clicking the shutter it is not regarded as new any more. We explained that we only clicked to see if the camera was actually in working order after receiving it in a damaged, unsealed box that didn't look new. However, we have not USED the camera and it hasn't left our home. Nevertheless, clicking on the camera shutter counts for this individual as not new anymore (he refused to specify how many clicks render a camera not new, he seemed to want to hear a figure from us first to then say that that was a number beyond what he would accept for a return). For about 40 minutes on the phone, he became fixated with the SHUTTER CLICKS, which made us think that this is what HE uses to check how much the cameras he sources and stocks have been previously been used. We explained it was only a handful of clicks, less than 30. Which led to:

REASON 2: he would now not accept a return because, according to him, we only purchased the camera to test it. First, that is the most ridiculous thing to say (you dont spend £450 to test a camera, you go to a high street shop without having to spend any money first to test a product without the obligation to buy) and second, we had already used that Canon model before (we own 5 Canon cameras) and didn't need a test. We only tested if it was working as this particular item looked not new and it was not an unsealed product as you get from a newly factory packed camera.

He then moved on to REASON 3: he would not accept a return now because we had changed our mind about the camera. No, alas, we have not changed our mind, we still want that camera model and we will be paying a bit more to purchase it from John Lewis as soon as he has issued our returns note and we can send it back to him. What we don't want is the one he sent to us in a damaged box, without all the components and without an EU compliant serial number. It is not brand new and it is not as described, that is our reason why.

Under consumer law and by obligation from this seller's own promise to customers, we are entitled to an honest return and full refund of an unused product returned to them in the condition it was received in. Yet he is refusing for all kinds of outlandish reasons, simply making them up as he goes along.

Beware, he may sound polite and accommodating on a pre-sales phone call as he did when he spoke to me reassuring me that a return within 14 days was not a problem at all if needed. Post-sales it is a totally different story, you will be left out of cash with a dodgy product and spending days trying to get a lawless retailer to comply with his legal obligations. We have seen his replies to other negative reviews where he accuses customers trying to exercise their consumer rights of attempting extortion on him, when the only person guilty of extortion and manipulation is himself.

Tip for consumers:
Do not buy from them or you will be stuck with grey stock that you can't get rid of because they will refuse you a return. Pay a bit more and get the real thing.

Products used:
I bought a Canon 250d but didn't use it and we wish to return it 6 days after receipt afyer being told by Canon that its serial mumber is not recognised. Following a refusal from the seller, I posted a negative personal experience review on Trustpilot and here. I have started getting an avalanche of phone calls (can't even block them as it is a private number) in the middle of the night on Saturday from the seller insulting me. Now he is threatening me with legal action.

samuelz11
Samuel Z.
January 16th, 2020
Verified purchase

Answered my query immediately when I had a small issue which was my fault. Thoroughly recommended and much better and cheaper than buying 'used'. Great service.

juliane10
Julian E.
May 8th, 2020
Verified purchase

5 stars all round from me. Very impressed with the service they've provided. Kept me reassured and Royal Mail took longer to process due to lack of staff. Very trustworthy company

qayot
Qayo T.
March 24th, 2020
Verified purchase

Couldn't have thought of anything better. Bought a camera as a gift for my daughter. She loved it. Very helpful team

sarahs1000
October 22nd, 2019

Ordered a camera and they claim next day delivery all over their site and on the order form. When the camera did not arrive a couple of days later, and I still hadn't received either a shipping notice or the camera. I emailed them and was told that Royal Mail hadn't picked it up the day before and that it was definitely picked up that afternoon.

The next day goes by, still no camera or tracking, send off another email and was told it had definitely been sent and it would be with me soon. The next morning I received a notice saying that Royal Mail had registered the delivery, (the time of which was the previous afternoon, not a couple days before as they had promised), and the package hadn't yet been handed over to them.

This was getting tedious as I would now not receive the camera till after the weekend, so I emailed again to cancel the order. If they couldn't make next day delivery and lying about something as simple as delivery, then I didn't hold out much hope of getting support if the camera arrived broken. I was asked to wait 24 hours and then they'd cancel the order and issue a refund. I waited 24 hours and the camera still hadn't arrived and nor was there any change to the tracking status, with Royal Mail still showing they hadn't received the parcel. So I emailed again and was told that they'd cancel the order and refund me, six days after ordering.

Almost three days later and I hadn't been refunded (nor had the tracking status changed) and I get an email from them cancelling the refund claiming that Royal Mail had 'found' the package. In reality they'd simply ignored me and gone ahead and still sent that parcel as the both the tracking number and the delivery label on the package itself both list the time they received the package as 25 minutes before I was contacted telling me that they'd cancelled the refund... Hmmm

I refused the delivery and still had to fight to claim the refund.

This company is joke, they are clearly a drop shipper who string UK customers along for high end orders to arrive from overseas before passing them on. Almost every email was signed off by a different person, but obviously written by the same person. I wouldn't recommend anybody buy anything from them.

I have emails and screenshots to verify the above times and dates

monicac104
Monica C.
January 16th, 2020
Verified purchase

Great value, ordered a Canon 85mm f1.2 at a very good price. Communication as expected and timely delivery. Lens came in well packaged. Will use again, thanks!

darrenc89
July 14th, 2019

I Ordered 2 items from Next Day Deal on Friday due to their online promise of next day delivery if placed before 2pm. Well the next day came and went? Emailed them Monday morning only to be told RM do not deliver to commercial premises on a Saturday? News to me as they deliver AND collect from us! Challenged again and clearly told by email it was shipped on Friday by RM 24 tracked? They could not provide a tracking number? Really? Anyway saga carries on and no delivery on Tuesday either? Hhmmm alarm bells now ringing! Still chasing a tracking number which they still cannot provide? 1 of the items arrives date stamped 8-7-19, posted on the Monday NOT Friday. No sign of the other item? Still cannot give me tracking for it? Finally get tracking and told it will be delivered on Thursday 6 days after placing the order? Camera finally arrives and now trying to con me in to removing the review and cancelling the PayPal dispute? Really after your past performance I don't think so! Most certainly not trustworthy.
The address on the website is a residential address not commercial premises as per the online trading law! They also appear to try to make out they are a large company by using different names when responding to emails, pretty obvious it's the same person responding.
The return address on the parcel is different to the address on the website and on PayPal.

teresax1
Teresa X.
Verified purchase

Always answer chat messages and calls. Bought myself a canon camera and few lenses. I'm a wildlife fanatic so I couldn't resist. They're great in helping advise on items too. Great help!

I can now confirm this company is genuine, the camera was as described and came on schedule the following day.