Review of Next Day Deal

support@nextdaydeal.co.uk

harryw79
Harry W.
12/3/19
I was looking for some deals on Black Friday and I definitely found some. Bought my camera and SD card from Next Day Deal. They dispatched my item on time and I received it on time. Couldn't be happier
ellieb82
Ellie B.
12/3/19
Brilliant Black Friday Deals! I was able to snap up a bargain for my 90D Kit. Arrived well packaged. Very pleased
gabbyw6
Gabby W.
11/26/19
I was recommended to buy my camera from Next Day Deal by my friend. I'm so glad they did because I purchased a camera at a very good price. With free next day shipping! Super happy!!!
sophiam60
Sophia M.
11/26/19
Very happy with my purchase. I received it this morning. Had a quick look and it works perfectly fine. Love the fact I was able to pay through a secure method. Excellent!
oliviat44
Olivia T.
11/25/19
Excellent communication and delivery information. I recommend anyone to NDD. They provide great quality service. Thanks again!
fifio
Fifi O.
11/25/19
I am delighted with my purchase and the competitive price - I would have no hesitation in ordering from Next Day Deal in the future
michaeld400
Michael D.
11/25/19
Easy ordering online, fast dispatch and quick delivery - extremely friendly staff and very professional
markq21
11/25/19
Excellent service from start to finish. I'll definitely be back to purchase more items from them again. I was able to buy my camera and SD card from once place. So convenient!
megang66
Megan G.
11/21/19
Easy ordering, speedy delivery and fantastic prices. This is the second time I've bought from Next Day Deal and its absolutely perfect!
victorj36
Victor J.
11/21/19
Everything was just as it should be! Delivery tracked and on time. Packaged well. Customer support via live chat was instant. Excellent product. Absolutely no complaints. Thank you NDD
billyz8
Billy Z.
11/20/19
Excellent service from start to finish. The pricing is excellent. I was kept informed every step of the way. Delivery tracking provided
gordonw53
Gordon W.
11/19/19
Well satisfied, excellent price, good delivery, well packed could not have asked for anything better
leahy6
Leah Y.
11/19/19
As a customer I can say there is or it certainly seems to be a perfect setup the ordering was straightforward the delivery was as stated. Brilliant company!
oliviaj36
Olivia J.
11/19/19
No problems at all, very good service, parcels well protected and delivered on time. 100% recommended.
patricial143
Patricia L.
11/19/19
Don't worry about ordering from these guys - they give great service. Kept me informed about delivery and it was quick!
olaq
Ola Q.
11/19/19
Great service and a great product at an amazing price. Communication was fantastic and informative, delivery was next day as stated. Highly recommend
zaran3
Zara N.
11/19/19
I will most certainly be making purchases in the future from this company, and I strongly urge you to do the same. Buy with total confidence!
mindyt8
Mindy T.
11/19/19
Very easy to purchase, excellent service and a great value price - excellent tracking of product and extremely quick, highly satisfied thank you Next Day Deal
karenq11
Karen Q.
11/19/19
Regular communication and the camera was delivered quickly. A great product, packaged securely. Recommended.
richied9
Richie D.
11/18/19
Very easy to purchase, excellent service and a great value price, excellent tracking of product and extremely quick, highly satisfied thank you
maryq12
Mary Q.
11/18/19
I was kept very well informed every step of the way and any questions were answered promptly. I would definitely shop with you again.
valv17
Val V.
11/18/19
Very pleased with the communication through the purchase process. I have purchased through several different camera web sales previously, non of which have been able to respond to my specific order. Their prompt and accurate with replies, which gives you that warm feeling of 'they know what they're doing'.
rubys60
Ruby S.
11/18/19
Customer support was excellent all questions answered swiftly - very happy with the service - thank you NDD
barryc63
Barry C.
11/18/19
Next Day Deal deserves to be recommended for the great transaction I had with them. Trusted online seller. I will definitely order again!
vittalc
Vittal C.
11/15/19
Bought a Canon 90D 18-135mm from these guys who they kept me informed with tracking. First time purchaser and will buy from nextdaydeal again.

I can now confirm this company is genuine, the camera was as described and came on schedule the following day.

By Bolgaria H.

I asked them a question on their live chat service to make sure the camera was new and unused and they replied very quickly which gave me confidence.

By Bolgaria H.

They're cheaper ones but I found they didn't give a UK warranty and took far to long to deliver.

By Bolgaria H.

Questions? Get answers from the Next Day Deal staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Next Day Deal