Camera Power Pro reviews

garyk122
Gary K.
2/12/19

Unable to originally complete the order yesterday. Liked the fact that you sent me an e-mail to remind and allow me to compete the order today

darleneb55
Darlene B.
2/11/19

I’m hoping the battery and charger work for my camera. Finding the exact battery and it being new not used was very important to me. Thank you.

frankf125
Frank F.
2/9/19

Hope this battery works with my Canon GL 2. My battery is a BP 915. 7.2 volt. 1500 mAh. Please send me the right battery Thank You.!

stever405
Steve R.
1/29/19

Everything went smooth I would like a reply on my email even though it's standard information I like to know your real

keithn61
keith N.
1/28/19

Found what I wanted quickly, it was clear from the description that it would work for my application. If all goes well with delivery and installation the 4 stars would be 5. So far so good.

joannea63
Joanne A.
1/22/19

I did have a little trouble when ordering a battery charger BC-TRX and then wanted to click on the discounted battery on the same page. After I chose Continue Shopping, I was redirected to your home page, not the one with the secondary battery offer.

janiceh91
Janice H.
1/21/19

Just placed my order, so if it is shipped in timely manner and arrives in good working order, then I will be very pleased.

randyd92
1/19/19

I ordered from Camera Power Pro 6 days ago, with expedited 2-3 day shipping that I paid extra for. I have reached out to them in every way they allow, email and by phone, regarding the status of my order. The person on the phone is sales, this is the only working option to select when you call, is completely useless. He claims that he is the absolute only person there and can not access my order, cancel it or refund my expedited shipping fee. He also cannot transfer you to anyone else because again he claims he is the only person there. I have also tried emailing the appropriate email for help and have yet to hear back, keep in mind that when you email them they state that it could take up to two days to get a response...well, it is 5 days since my first email and I have no response, tracking number or the product I ordered. Avoid this business at all cost!

shepherdr
Shepherd R.
1/17/19

Very impressed with the selection and the prices . I really didn’t think I would ever find those batteries again thank you

paulm1070
Paul M.
1/16/19

Very easy to checkout! If I get order in a timely manner and in good shape it will have been a good experience!

darrellc56
darrell c.
1/12/19

ordering was quick. price was very reasonable. as long as they work as said it would on our camera..we will be pleased. :)

bobbiem43
Bobbie M.
1/7/19

everything was easy to find with clear and understandable product description. I was on the internet searching various sites for a battery & charger for this old camera and your site was the only one that was clear.

jennifero72
jennifer o.
1/4/19

very affordable! first time i have ordered from this sight. had exactly what i needed cheaper than amazon prime! whoa!

taviaf
Tavia F.
1/2/19

I wasn't able to find the name of the battery manufacturer, but hoping this battery is great quality that will work with my laptop.

davidd856
David D.
12/29/18

Of course all ratings are dependent on the quality of the product as delivered. I found the ordering process very simple.

marks827
Mark S.
12/27/18

Was very easy to make the purchase, product was described very well to help me determine if it was the correct one or not.

anonymousn247
anonymous N.
12/27/18

I was extremely pleased to locate your store to acquire my battery and charger. Thanks for your lovely deal

larryt83
Larry T.
12/27/18

Extremely customer oriented, no problems filling out the requested information. Easy to identify the battery and am anxiously awaiting so that I may continue my hobby.

lauraw192
Laura W.
12/24/18

Camera Power Pro has an awsome web set-up. It was quick and easy to find what I have been searching for.

samb339
Sam B.
12/21/18

As a first time buyer, provided the item is as described and delivered in a timely manner, I would use again

josephm553
Joseph M.
12/16/18

Fast, Easy, Good Search Function and Very Good Prices. If the product quality is High and to my standards I will buy from you again and recommend to friends and family. I really appreciate your supporting older equipment. My E-3 easily competes with any current Nikon or Canon. Just how many Bells and Whistles do people need anyway.
Have a Happy and Prosperous Holiday!!!

jacklynt1
Jacklyn T.
12/13/18

Very fast and easy to navigate around the site. was surprise to find what i was looking for. hope the shipping is just as successful.

mariem252
Marie M.
12/9/18

Finding batteries for CoolPIX P100 & P500 is hard -- still great cameras but battery life of old batteries is over and need new batteries.

enekag
Eneka G.
12/8/18

It's quick and easy and I love they have a 1 year guarantee. We bought my daughter her camera battery from here but now our charger quit, so I can't wait for this one so she can get back to taking pictures! Thank you!!

jacquelinej31
Jacqueline J.
12/5/18

It was very easy to find what I was looking for. And suggesting the complimentary product was excellent. It will save me time because I did not know which of the two was bad

Questions? Get answers from the Camera Power Pro staff and other customers.

Camera Power Pro?