Camera Power Pro reviews

davidd449
David D.
9/13/18

I ordered the wrong combo last time and want to return it. Please let me know what is needed to do that. Order # CP-36299RQ

frankf174
Frank F.
9/10/18

I had a little difficulty trying to apply the return discount code (BACK20). I had to return to shopping twice before I could apply it.

charleneh53
Charlene H.
9/10/18

It was great. Shipping states 4 to 5 days. I need this battery and charge no later than 9/19/2018 so I am counting on it being here.

mardic4
Mardi C.
9/9/18

This will work out great. The camera is used but was given as a gift but with no charger cord, etc. Happy I found this site.

michaelg867
Michael G.
9/6/18

While I compared prices I found these batteries to 1/8th the cost and therefore am very skeptical. However, I bought three so I can charge them all before ZI go anywhere. I found the ordering process very easy and straightforward. Here's hoping!!! - Mike Gundel

anonymoust106
anonymous T.
9/6/18

quick! love apple pay option. thanks for having these batteries available for us who still use older cameras.

mikeu27
Mike U.
9/4/18

Very smooth transaction so far. The proof, however, will be the items and how quickly they are delivered.

janeth140
Janet H.
9/3/18

Good, except that I hate having to put in these comments in order to complete my order. These should be optional.

henryb131
Henry B.
9/3/18

There are so many on-line stores, it's hard to keep them straight. Search for a good deal, consider shipping, and if it all works, then great! Will I remember where I got these batteries? Probably not for long. And who would I tell?

gordonf29
Gordon F.
9/1/18

So far everything looks good, price, shipping, product. If it stays that way, will be a five star transaction.

rone71
Ron E.
8/30/18

Specialty batteries are impossible to find locally. Should have started here...easy and quick; I like it that way

lindac669
Linda C.
8/27/18

was ok tried searching for additional items but couldn't find them.
Bassically ok for what I came here for.

richards872
Richard S.
8/27/18

Everything seems good so far but I do need this battery by the end of the week as I am leaving for Italy over the weekend

deborahr213
Deborah R.
8/27/18

it was easy and I could zoom in on the picture to make sure it was exactly the same battery as I needed.

anonymousb102
anonymous B.
8/26/18

If the 2 -3 day shipping comes through then I'll be very happy. I live in California so I'm thinking it will. Thanks

anonymousk101
anonymous K.
8/25/18

Very easy website.
Love the recommendation for the charger so I didn't have to research it. Very smart business

gretchenw12
Gretchen W.
8/24/18

I haven't received my purchase yet. I will rate my recommendation based on how quickly and accurately I receive the order. The website was easy to use and helpful. They had what I needed.

lindae180
Linda E.
8/22/18

So far great. Received incorrect battery, however my fault. Waiting to find out how to return it. Just ordered correct one. No paperwork was received with incorrect order. Would think a packing slip would be in it. It's OK. Fast delivery.

timothye12
Timothy E.
8/21/18

OK, so far so good looking to get goods ASAP I need that camera it takes better shots than my I Phone 6.! Thanks, TEM

lesliep104
Leslie P.
8/20/18

I found you on google, wear price was listed on sale for $8.99. Ship it anyway, just thought I'd mention it.

kerrid15
Kerri D.
8/20/18

So far, so good. Mobile website easy to navigate and super easy to get through checkout without a million screens to page through.

gretad5
Greta D.
8/18/18

the ordering information and the battery information very clear. No problem in deciding what battery I needed.

billp215
Bill P.
8/8/18

Was quick and easy to order, price was great, glad I went online and used Battery Arc to order the battery.

timothyg56
Timothy G.
8/6/18

Easy Easy Easy; just type in a partial description of the item your searching for or the serial number and the search box fill in exact and other item choices; and other suggestions offer pertaining to what you're searching for. Great Experience and the prices are awsome!

stevew459
Steve W.
8/6/18

I wanted to ask about two identical Canon batteries with two different prices but could not get thru on fone, so got cheaper one.

Questions? Get answers from the Camera Power Pro staff and other customers.

Camera Power Pro?