Camera Power Pro reviews

masonl20
Mason L.
5/14/19

Experience is good, so far. This order is my first from company...lets rate on complete experience.

anonymousm465
anonymous M.
5/14/19

I was reassured because the battery name and specifications were printed on the image exactly as my old battery.

sharone77
Sharon E.
5/13/19

If Product arrives as stated and my Card is not comprised from this transaction, then I'll be purchasing more products in the near future.

tsvetanay
Tsvetana Y.
5/8/19

I like the selection of items that are not available on any other place. However the purchasing app does not give you the option of going back and changing the number of items you have selected. That is a flaw I would correct. You have to have a button that would allow you to change the number of items before you check out. You don’t have that or maybe I didn’t I like the selection of items that are not available on any other place. However the purchasing app does not give you the option of going back and changing the number of items you have selected. That is a flaw I would correct. You have to have a button that would allow you to change the number of items before you check out. I had to log out in order to be able to order different items. Overall great selection. Thank you !

annr183
Ann R.
5/8/19

You had OEM batteries at 1/4 price of Amazon. Like that very much! Search and checkout was very easy and quick.

peterf196
Peter F.
5/8/19

So much better than Best Buy where the battery was not available and would have cost seven times as much if it had been available.

maryk645
Mary K.
5/7/19

It would have been nice to be able to search the chargers for the battery, rather than scrolling thru them all.

victoriab222
Victoria B.
5/7/19

For years I didn't use my camera because I didn't think I would be able to find a battery for it. Thank you for such convenient, speedy service! This was amazing!!

shirleyl103
SHIRLEY L.
5/6/19

THANK-U- FOR BEING THERE-- TEHACHAPI,S RADIO SHACK DOESN,T CARRY BATTERIES FOR MY CAMERA ANY MORE.
THANK-U-FOR NOT HAVING PASS/WORD.

rickeee
RIckee E.
5/5/19

Easy Peasy "user friendly"....great to find what I'm looking for and can trust that this is really "Sony" products.

jimp212
Jim P.
4/27/19

Let me see how your shipping is and if your product is really good. Then according to those parameters, I will evaluate again.

glenns143
Glenn S.
4/22/19

I would like to have a number to reach a warm body for a question of a different item, but now answer ... you must be closed. It is 2:54 pm AK time.

laneb15
Lane B.
4/19/19

Thank You for have a great site that is easy to navigate and place an order with. Our company appreciates the assistance. Continued success.

anonymousm434
anonymous M.
4/18/19

So far, so good. Proof is in timely delivery of promised item and how well it performs, ie taking/holding charge, etc.

sheliat8
Shelia T.
4/14/19

Easy and quick process. This is my first time using your website. I hope to receive product in 2-3 days as paid for.

charlesb260
Charles B.
4/10/19

Have not received product to comment on, but look forward to being able to change iPhone battery myself

davidn254
David N.
4/9/19

The purchased product is at a great price. The battery numbers should work, but I'm taking a chance that it will fit in this computer.....

kenu11
KEN U.
4/8/19

My experience so far is excellent but until the order is complete I will not know. Thank you in anticipation

monicad96
MONICA D.
4/3/19

I hope this will work in my NIKON COOLPIX A 300 8x wide!
What is your return Policy?
Thx for being there.

shultzc
Shultz C.
4/1/19

Very fast; product selection is great and with thorough descriptions; and the site accepts Apple Pay. All in all a 5 out of 5 experience.

rajibk
Rajib K.
3/29/19

I wanted to add another item to the cart, AFTER I had provided the shipping information.
I found it difficult to go back to "continue shopping", AND to add another item to the cart.
Otherwise, it was a good experience.

susand551
susan d.
3/29/19

it was very quick and I hope i recieve the right battery and i hope if not that the return of a product will be easy.

davidh1015
David H.
3/19/19

I'm vexed by shipping charges (not just from you). This is a very small item that will cost less than the $3.99 charge. Other than that, it was easy to find and purchase what I was looking for.

janetw245
Janet W.
3/18/19

So far, so good. Had product I needed at great price. Now, just hoping arrives in specified delivery time-frame :)

sharonr141
Sharon R.
3/18/19

Good looking product for a great price. Only thing I didn't like was being pushed to use Pay Pal and having to re-input my financial info.

Questions? Get answers from the Camera Power Pro staff and other customers.

Camera Power Pro?