Camera Power Pro reviews

tomb615
3/13/19

Ordered 1 battery on March 1 and received email stating they would notify me when shipped. Almost 2 weeks later and no notification. I could have walked to California from Indiana and filled order myself by now. They don't respond to emails and there's no way to contact by phone. You can only leave a message and the mailbox is full. This is a scam or the worst run business I've run across in years.
Order #CP-40589RQ

randyd96
Randy D.
3/12/19

Will provide a follow-up comment upon expedited shipping, receipt and quality of product. Anxious to receive it by this Thursday.

pamelaw224
Pamela W.
3/11/19

I was excited that you carried the battery for my camera I was looking for. now I just wait for it to arrive to see if it truly is the right one!

chesterc33
Chester C.
3/9/19

I was trying too order batteries on my first order , I was guided too a package for batt & charger . apparently I had too check both , so it was confusing and when I received the order , no batteries . Also I the chargers I ordered were represented as Sony and they were Powerextra .

stephaniea172
Stephanie A.
3/7/19

You had exactly what I needed. It was easy to find the items on your site. Checkout was quick and easy.

mauricee9
Maurice E.
3/3/19

Didn't know about you guys until now! Can't wait to get my purchase. will follow up afterwards. Thanks!

anonymousj338
anonymous J.
2/27/19

It is exceedingly difficult to have batteries shipped to where I am deployed, thank you so much for providing this service

brianl520
Brian L.
2/26/19

This is for an older camera. None of the local stores have this. Once I found this site the ordering process was so easy even I had no difficulty. Very quick location of my object, and the check-out was a breeze.

georgew276
George W.
2/26/19

Order process was easy. However, I would like to see shipping charges before entering financial information like most other sites do. Thank you!

richardo84
Richard O.
2/25/19

Have been looking for batteries and charger for my Olympus E-620. Site was easy to use and the prices affordable.

stevenm463
Steven M.
2/24/19

Thank you for an easy ordering and checkout experience. I’m optimistic delivery and working order of my items will be excellent as well!

garyk122
Gary K.
2/12/19

Unable to originally complete the order yesterday. Liked the fact that you sent me an e-mail to remind and allow me to compete the order today

darleneb55
Darlene B.
2/11/19

I’m hoping the battery and charger work for my camera. Finding the exact battery and it being new not used was very important to me. Thank you.

frankf125
Frank F.
2/9/19

Hope this battery works with my Canon GL 2. My battery is a BP 915. 7.2 volt. 1500 mAh. Please send me the right battery Thank You.!

stever405
Steve R.
1/29/19

Everything went smooth I would like a reply on my email even though it's standard information I like to know your real

keithn61
keith N.
1/28/19

Found what I wanted quickly, it was clear from the description that it would work for my application. If all goes well with delivery and installation the 4 stars would be 5. So far so good.

joannea63
Joanne A.
1/22/19

I did have a little trouble when ordering a battery charger BC-TRX and then wanted to click on the discounted battery on the same page. After I chose Continue Shopping, I was redirected to your home page, not the one with the secondary battery offer.

janiceh91
Janice H.
1/21/19

Just placed my order, so if it is shipped in timely manner and arrives in good working order, then I will be very pleased.

randyd92
1/19/19

I ordered from Camera Power Pro 6 days ago, with expedited 2-3 day shipping that I paid extra for. I have reached out to them in every way they allow, email and by phone, regarding the status of my order. The person on the phone is sales, this is the only working option to select when you call, is completely useless. He claims that he is the absolute only person there and can not access my order, cancel it or refund my expedited shipping fee. He also cannot transfer you to anyone else because again he claims he is the only person there. I have also tried emailing the appropriate email for help and have yet to hear back, keep in mind that when you email them they state that it could take up to two days to get a response...well, it is 5 days since my first email and I have no response, tracking number or the product I ordered. Avoid this business at all cost!

shepherdr
Shepherd R.
1/17/19

Very impressed with the selection and the prices . I really didn’t think I would ever find those batteries again thank you

paulm1070
Paul M.
1/16/19

Very easy to checkout! If I get order in a timely manner and in good shape it will have been a good experience!

darrellc56
darrell c.
1/12/19

ordering was quick. price was very reasonable. as long as they work as said it would on our camera..we will be pleased. :)

bobbiem43
Bobbie M.
1/7/19

everything was easy to find with clear and understandable product description. I was on the internet searching various sites for a battery & charger for this old camera and your site was the only one that was clear.

jennifero72
jennifer o.
1/4/19

very affordable! first time i have ordered from this sight. had exactly what i needed cheaper than amazon prime! whoa!

taviaf
Tavia F.
1/2/19

I wasn't able to find the name of the battery manufacturer, but hoping this battery is great quality that will work with my laptop.

Questions? Get answers from the Camera Power Pro staff and other customers.

Camera Power Pro?