Camera Power Pro reviews

jennifero72
jennifer o.
1/4/19

very affordable! first time i have ordered from this sight. had exactly what i needed cheaper than amazon prime! whoa!

taviaf
Tavia F.
1/2/19

I wasn't able to find the name of the battery manufacturer, but hoping this battery is great quality that will work with my laptop.

davidd856
David D.
12/29/18

Of course all ratings are dependent on the quality of the product as delivered. I found the ordering process very simple.

marks827
Mark S.
12/27/18

Was very easy to make the purchase, product was described very well to help me determine if it was the correct one or not.

anonymousn247
anonymous N.
12/27/18

I was extremely pleased to locate your store to acquire my battery and charger. Thanks for your lovely deal

larryt83
Larry T.
12/27/18

Extremely customer oriented, no problems filling out the requested information. Easy to identify the battery and am anxiously awaiting so that I may continue my hobby.

lauraw192
Laura W.
12/24/18

Camera Power Pro has an awsome web set-up. It was quick and easy to find what I have been searching for.

samb339
Sam B.
12/21/18

As a first time buyer, provided the item is as described and delivered in a timely manner, I would use again

josephm553
Joseph M.
12/16/18

Fast, Easy, Good Search Function and Very Good Prices. If the product quality is High and to my standards I will buy from you again and recommend to friends and family. I really appreciate your supporting older equipment. My E-3 easily competes with any current Nikon or Canon. Just how many Bells and Whistles do people need anyway.
Have a Happy and Prosperous Holiday!!!

jacklynt1
Jacklyn T.
12/13/18

Very fast and easy to navigate around the site. was surprise to find what i was looking for. hope the shipping is just as successful.

mariem252
Marie M.
12/9/18

Finding batteries for CoolPIX P100 & P500 is hard -- still great cameras but battery life of old batteries is over and need new batteries.

enekag
Eneka G.
12/8/18

It's quick and easy and I love they have a 1 year guarantee. We bought my daughter her camera battery from here but now our charger quit, so I can't wait for this one so she can get back to taking pictures! Thank you!!

jacquelinej31
Jacqueline J.
12/5/18

It was very easy to find what I was looking for. And suggesting the complimentary product was excellent. It will save me time because I did not know which of the two was bad

anitam85
Anita M.
12/3/18

Fast and easy, not accepting the credit card the first time, figured out my name has a middle intial and then it went straight thru.

vincec56
vince c.
12/2/18

very happy yo find these baterries and for you all to have all the model numbers of the camaras well that was a home run because i know i got the right battey the first time thank you so much

teresam201
Teresa M.
12/2/18

Could not find at local stores and was told to get on Amazon. BatterArc is much better than shopping on Amazon. Better prices, no third parties to deal with.

alant185
alan t.
11/30/18

I could not reach anyone on the phone to ask a question. I sat on hold for 10 to 15 minutes and then was told that help was not available.

hankl9
Hank L.
11/25/18

The ease of navigating your website, products carried & description of items offered made my buying experience excellent. I'm glad I found this site. As long as I don't get inundated with Email I will recommend you to friends and acquaintances.

royb96
Roy B.
11/21/18

easy, simple and no problem finding what I was looking for. Can't figure out how you can sell a 25 dollar battery for only 11 dollars though.

russellp69
Russell P.
11/19/18

first you had the item I needed. Provided good suggestion for purchase of related article which I did need as well. no issue with shipping issue to HI, and was reasonably priced for normal or faster shipping.

bryank63
Bryan K.
11/16/18

site was easy to navigate, and quick to check out. Best of all, the price was the lowest I've seen for this battery. Thanks!

ericv56
Eric V.
11/10/18

So far, the xperience is fine. The proof for recommending will happen as the correct order if fulfilled and received along with deciding if this site is used again.

dennisk65
11/7/18

I have written to this firm 35+ times without a response. I submitted a complaint with Paypal. They keep referring me to their new delivery tracking system which does not work. They never answer phone calls and their on line point of contact(chat) is never there. By all means find another source. Major USAF.

clarencen10
Clarence N.
11/6/18

Everything that I needed was here AND, because I went off site for a little bit, got an email with a 10% discount. Cannot beat that!!

alisonw56
Alison W.
11/2/18

Very easy checkout process and I was given a 10% discount for ordering 2 items that are used together. Then free shipping!!!! No complaints on this end!

Questions? Get answers from the Camera Power Pro staff and other customers.

Camera Power Pro?