Review of Best Buy

onlinestore@bestbuy.com
2017 Customer choice award

lindam486
12/10/17

The day after Thanksgiving, I was looking for a printer cartridge and mine is so expensive. I checked Walmart, Staples, and Best Buy and Best Buy was $10.00 cheaper than Walmart and Staples so I ordered from Best Buy. I also got free shipping on an order that was less than $25.00.

Right after I placed my order, they kept me updated until I got my order and my order shipped very fast.

Great job, Best Buy!

grego1019
12/5/17

Hi, I just wanted to warn everyone about the Daytona Beach, Florida Best Buy. I bought an item on BestBuy.com and took it right to the store after I got it to return it. First, the front end manager Ashley, who was helping the customer service line, just walked away from the customer service desk with 10 people waiting to wait on the Geek Squad line which has one person (who just got there) in line. And Ashley is a manager too, what a joke.

So then this guy named Ricky who claimed to be a "manager in computers" then helped me. I had the full order information-the order e-mails and packing slip info. Ricky said I MUST get store credit for this, which is completely wrong as BestBuy.com says you get refunded how you paid (and I have done this many times before). He refused to let me speak to a manager. I had to get back to work or I would stayed there until a real manager came. Anyways, I got refunded in full and I e-mailed every single Best Buy board member about how horrible Ricky and Ashley are in the Daytona Best Buy. Thanks for reading!!

yuvalc
12/4/17

Best Buy is almost at all shooing malls or near outlet Centers. Big stores, clean and well maintained with huge number of electronics. Prices are OK but to get a real bargain you should come when there is a special sale or special discount. Team is helpful and polite. It is nice to shop there and you can find what you need

jamesm747
11/30/17

Best Buy is dog$#*!. I've been going through the process of ordering a Macbook Pro for the past week, dealt with about 7 different retarded employees, was told about 5 different discounts which all turned out to be false and they gave me a 2 week lead date after telling me that I would receive the computer in 2 days at the time of order. At this point I'm pretty close to cancelling this $#*! and paying more from Apple just so I know I'm not dealing with a bunch of morons. I will NEVER buy anything from them again. You guys blow.

kc208
11/29/17

after paying for a new refer...they could not deliver..on and on for a month had to cancel order and that was a hassle.
btw this was thru there website...still what a joke

leor58
11/26/17

Great prices, awesome customer service!. Ive been an Best Buy customer for many years and Ive always been happy with delivery time and quality of customer service. All the products we've ordered then we get within 2-5 working days.

morrish21
11/23/17

Got in the store in the first 5 minutes of opening and after receiving a ticket from a sales associate for an advertised TV and was told by very rude asst. manager I couldn't buy that particular TV but was free to buy any other TV. ... all of which were not as good of a deal as the one advertised.

alanc113
11/23/17

Best Buy is a great site, but is difficult to navigate and to source from. Currently looking for an HP Printer that uses 564 ink and it is impossible to narrow down the search. Prices are great, shipping free (I am Elite plus), selection wonderful, the Best Buy app, a pleasure. They even offer great Starbucks coffee at great prices!

amandap143

barbg17
11/22/17

We bought a range from Best Buy specifically because we were told they could deliver it Wednesday. We received a call at 3:30, they would be late, about 3 hours. Four hours later, no range and no phone call, so we called the store. "Oh, they had to reschedule your delivery." Nobody called us. They didn't seem to see a need to let us know. Another call to Best Buy and we were told they would reschedule us...for Saturday...maybe! They couldn't schedule us for Friday because they had a full schedule of deliveries...wait, what? We're wondering why, if they couldn't deliver our range today, why are they not making us a priority on the next working day? But they're not. They don't seem to care. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. They don't care. They did offer us $25 for our trouble, but my husband took off the entire afternoon to be here for the delivery. They don't care. Best Buy may have some great deals, but if you're looking to get something delivered on time, don't hold our breath.

kristopherh8
11/21/17

Absolutely perfect! Exactly what I ordered and at a fantastic price Products are satisifiable.thanks best buy

juanc117
11/20/17

Un producto expuesto mil veces y las mismas oportunidades para que lo puedas comprar al mejor precio, se trata de que veas el mismo producto y te lo lleves al mejor precio y es bueno saber que existe este sitio que te ayuda a tener una compra segura- Los felicito y se los recomiendo.

nishanj
11/18/17

The Products are satisifiable. I dont have any complain regarding their services and services they offer

nicolea84
11/14/17

the computer cyber powerpc i bought has been amazing. i have not had any problems with it, its quick and easy to use.

ronaldb109
11/13/17

The prices may seem the lowest, but sometimes they aren't. Even if you have to spend more, Walmart or Amazon are much better deals. Delivery quality is not consistent. Coupons may or may not be honored. Most of the people who work there are not that intelligent. The only thing I will buy there is a USB flash drive that costs less than ten dollars.

ruthm103
11/12/17

A very good collection of accessories for my Macbook pro. I got my Ms office and wireless mouse from them and I'm very impressed after two weeks of intense use. Will definitely use their online purchase service again.

jg136
11/12/17

Purchase a product from this store thinking I will had 30 days to returned if not satisfied. After three weeks I tried to return product, but It was rejected because the time limit for Best Buy for returns is 15 days. Also when you return product within time limit, they charge 15% penalty as restocking fee.

patricec10
11/12/17

This review is about their installation service. I purchased a GE wall oven and installation for an extra $159 plus tax. It was replacing an oven in my kitchen island. I waited over three weeks for delivery. The installers arrived and showed me the electrical wire on the ge oven would not reach the electrical box that was located in the basement, directly under the island. They told me they could leave the oven and I could get an electrician to move the box and install the oven or take the oven back to best buy and I could contact customer service for to set up another delivery date after the electrical box was moved. With Thanksgiving two weeks I told them neither option was good. Magically a third option was offered. For an additional $80 they would move the box. I had to accept. It took him five minutes to move the box. Something so minor should have been included in the $159 installation fee.
The oven is fine and the installation job was very neat. It is a shame the installers they use chose to extort money from the customers. I wrote this review on the best buy product review and it was not posted. I intend to post this review every I can.

philliph46
11/10/17

I got a great tv at a great price, love the service and comparison products to choose from. They have all kinds of stuff electronic, shopped for so many things and they price match too!

luisr65
11/9/17

I like how Best Buy has lots of product in the store. You need something, you go there, they have it. Plus lots of choice in product and price range, and decent service with easy returns the rare times it was necessary to do so.

johnm1213
11/8/17

Really fast shipping and the price was really dirt cheap. Some of the best deals you will find online. Imo worth five stars and even more. I keep coming back so that says a lot.

jerr1686
11/6/17

Great staff, but terrible problems with delivery. The delivery fiasco delayed my kitchen remodel project by over six weeks.

The Jenn-Air appliances were great, all top quality and meeting my expectation. The sales staff that took care of me were amazing, very nice and helpful. But delivery was a nightmare.

The appliances are great, but DO NOT buy them from Best Buy. I had tremendous problems getting everything delivered. All told, my home renovation was delayed over a month only because Best Buy could not deliver the appliances when they said they would. For a washer/dryer, not a big deal as they are simple to install. But for a built in appliances that have to be installed, it is a big deal. Customer service was a joke, I wish I would have taken my business elsewhere.

I had a total of NINE delivery appointments for these appliances! Yes, nine! For the range top, I had seven separate delivery appointments. Best Buy would call me the night before a delivery appointment and tell me they were cancelling and rescheduling. This is after I had taken off work, and scheduled the installer. I essentially felt like Best Buy was lying to me about the delivery date to keep me from cancelling the order and buying the appliance from another vendor. When I brought this complaint up with management, they started making excuses about the distributor and delivery team rather than trying to fix the problem or find an accurate delivery date.

Management through delivery services and at the store both assured me they were sorry for the massive inconvenience, and would take care of me once the delivery was made. At the end of the whole ordeal, the store manager offered me $250 in store credit (less than 1.7% of my purchase price) to use on a home theater system costing at least $1500. I laughed.

Bottom line, the Jenn-Air appliances are great, just do NOT buy them at Best Buy if you want your home renovation to stay on schedule! Definitely worth buying the Jenn-Air line, I love my appliances. Just get them from a store that is going to treat you like they want you as a customer!

Tip for consumers: Buy Jenn-Air, just not at Best Buy/Pacific Homes.

richardk142
11/1/17

My credit card got stolen this summer and used at BestBuy. They figured it out before shipping and blacklisted my address.
No matter what I try, no matter who I talk to... I can no longer buy at Best Buy. Which makes them the Worst Buy.
Every time I place a new order, it gets cancelled within minutes with a bogus reason of "could not verify your information".
Luckily, Amazon & B&H sell most of the same items at the exact same price.
Sayonara Best Buy - guess you do not need my business.

markog5
10/29/17

The customer service representative was very courteous and address my issue in a timely manner. Highly recommended.

lisaw295
10/29/17

Great ship time and customer service!! Love my new tv.
Cannot say enough. Very positive experience
A+++

206 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I would write a letter to your state's attorney general. There are laws regarding taking advantage of senior citizens. I would specifically ask for documentation from Best Buy in which your grandmother gave them permission to recycle her 18 month old computer. If they cannot produce that document they may be in very big trouble with the state's attorney general. I would also write the BBB and contact your public officials. This I think would be paramount to theft if your grandmother did not give them permission to recycle her computer. On the flip side of things, ASUS is a very good machine. My son is a computer scientist and swears by ASUS. I have three ASUS machines one of which is over 5 years old and it is a workhorse. Unless something significant happens in the ASUS business world, I will continue to buy ASUS!

By Anna K.

Questions? Get answers from the Best Buy staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Best Buy