Review of BellaCandles

Tel: 13107071282
support@BellaCandles.com

jenniferg464
1/29/19

Have purchased many candles from here, Love the candles themselves, very long lasting aroma but the rings aren't real silver anymore and when you go to the site to enter your code to see if you've won it just keeps saying "site can not be found" very disappointing because that was one of the best parts and now the gift i just gave won't be up to par for what i told her about the candle & ring we gifted her.

dianaw81
11/1/17

Got ring from candle and put in code to see value and it said it couldn't be found. So how do I find out??

rachelm24
9/16/17

Say no to green finger! I've ordered hundreds of candles from multiple companies. This was the best quality to price company. A few of my candles did arrive broken but an email and some photos of the damages and I got replacements very quickly.

I've even taken the ends of multiple candles (I usually get 3 of each scent so it can fill the house) and melted them down and poured them into a new always open candle jar and the scent is still so strong.

elizabethv39
8/8/17

When I ordered, I was given the option of ring size so I ask for a size 9. The ring was cheap crap and it's super tiny. I would say maybe a size 5 at most. There is not even a way to check what they say the value is but no point anyway since it's obvious it's a tiny yellow synthetic stone. I won't be able to wear anyway. I emailed the company and they don't even reply.

shannonl54
1/15/17

If I could give a 0 I would but unfortunately I cannot! Before I placed my order I contacted and did tons of research and was told that they were the best not only did my candles come in damaged but the rings are junk! To top it off they are rude! And I still only got part of my order! They refuse to give me my money back for the part I didn't get! Worst company ever don't waste your money. One of the candles smells horrible the other barely smells!

amandar88
11/11/16

Had four to five shipments of candles and all had broken candles.what kind of idiots ship glass candles with no packing or bubble wrap? I was asked to provide multiple pictures of broken candles multiple times. Had to open all broken candles and glass was everywhere. Not all my broken candles were replaced and still keep asking me to send additional pictures of candles with scattered glass everywhere. I sent multiple pics which were not good enough. I have more pictures of broken candles on my phone then family pictures. I would not recommend buying anything from here. Customer service don't care about you just keep sending same message over and over! I am not a candle photographer! They need to learn how to pack shipments properly !!!!!!

tonif17
10/23/16

In May, 2016, I cancelled my subscription to automatic shipments via online chat with a customer service representative. Unfortunately, she didn't send a confirmation email and I neglected to ask for one. On October 21, 2016, I received an automatic shipment and was charged $49.99. When I contacted the company, Jeanette told me my subscription was still active. I was told my only recourse was to "shoulder the cost" of return postage and a $15 restocking fee. Highway robbery!

pamb55
10/20/16

Gave some as gifts thay loved them. I give you all 100 percent love them.

susans244
8/9/16

I am awaiting the return of Bella candles with their NEW SCENTS..I absolutely LOVE these candles..They smell AMAZING and burn what seems like FOREVER !!! And... You get a piece of jewelry !! Cant beat that !

paulaj26
8/2/16

Loved the candles and the rings x but now the rings are no longer sterling silver a bit disappointed x but candles still smell great x won't ever pay full price but while they are on sale have brought quite a few xx

destinyl1
6/26/16

I have just started ordering these candles/rings from Bella's and love them. I have already received two rings. I am allergic to any Jewelery that is not real gold, silver, or surgical steel. I have not had one issue which means that each of these rings really are real sterling silver .925!! I also love how the candles smell and the way they are clean burning! If that isn't enough, I recently received a candle that was damaged during transit. The same exact day I received it and noticed the damage I contacted Bella candles via email and messaging on Facebook. I took pictures and explained what I thought happened. They were extremely understanding and efficient. They sent me aanother candle brand-new that very same day. I just received it and it is absolutely perfect! I recommend this company to anyone who likes a little surprise and beautiful smelling candles in their life!

mariej26
6/23/16

I ordered from this company and a couple of months later started getting 2 candles in the mail and they started taking out 49.99 plus 2.99 from my account unauthorized. I contacted the company and they said it's automatic with purchase.

lauras172
6/22/16

I absolutely love these candles. There's the best. I get some many compliments on hire my house smells so good and I tell them that it's my Bella candle that I have burning!!! These are they only candles I buy now. They smell amazing and on top on that and making your whole house smell delicious you get a surprise in side the candle, a ring ganging from like $20 to $40,000 or even more. The ring I in vendor was worth $20 i was sooo happy! I was very happy with my purchase will Bella candles and I will be purchasing many more!!

cherylp46
6/9/16

I received 2 candles in the mail today. I called customer service to have my name taken off the subscription list and she told me to send photos of the candles. My name is Cheryl piper. Thank you

charlottes35
6/9/16

I ordered candles from fragrant jewels and the fragrance was absolutely wonderful, not to mention the excitement of finding a ring in the candle..How awesome is that...If anyone has any second thoughts from buying, please they are worth the money...You will be completely satisfied...

debbiem85
6/8/16

[ I THINK IT SMELL FANTASTIC !!!! CAN SMELL IT ALL OVER THE HOUSE..WONDERFUL!!!

kimberlyz2
6/5/16

I received the candle as a present, burned the candle got the ring out but couldn't read the complete code for the spin game. Went to Now Chatting asked what can be done.I wasn't too sure if they were going to do anything but Jessica replied fairly quick. Asked for the last four digits and gave me the missing numbers. Thank you!

megang28
6/5/16

First off, I absolutely adore Bella Candles. The scents are not only amazing, they make my entire room smell like whichever one I choose to burn! My most recent experience started with a broken in transit candle. I contacted the support team, and within a matter of 2 hours and a couple of pictures, I had a new candle on the way... and they didn't even ask that I return the broken one!! Thank you for all of your help and your courteous customer service representatives!

kimberlys74
6/2/16

stunning jewelry and ahhmazing scents. i love using the wax as a massage oil and as a moisturizer since you can do that cause the wax is 100% organic soy :) candles burn for a good while and make the room smell very pleasant.

liliaa2
6/1/16

My experience had been great I've I had a few issues and you were great in fixing them thanks again

tiffanyw35
5/24/16

I have to say, I am just amazed at how quick the email response is with this company. I had a few questioned when I first ordered and was a lil skeptical because there was no phone number to call but after seeing how quick they are with email response and how great and patient they were answering all my very many questions, I highly recommend this company! When I got my order, one of my candles came broken. I was upset, and quickly contacted the company. With in no more than 2mins, I got an email response. After sending a few pictures to prove the candle was in fact busted, they said they would send me a new one of whatever candle i choose. I have never had such great costumer service with any other company o have felt with. Bella candles is amazing and there product is great!!

angelab129
5/23/16

I love the candles and whole familyoves finding the ring and checking the value. This is not how us works now I miss that part. I also find them to have lots of black soot. I have to be very vigilant about keeping wick trimmed and on many have keep moving wick into the center. It does take some work but with all that I still love the smell of them and finding rings fun.

angiel36
5/22/16

Bella candles are great candles the scents are long lasting and smell awesome. Their customer service is also great they reply to emails with 24 hours or 1 business day. I have also loved all the rings that I have received in my candles the only thing that I would like better is if you could pick the size ring you receive because I have large fingers but otherwise they are my favorite jewelry candle company

kathyw59
5/22/16

I love these candles. The containers and packaging are beautiful just like the smell.I had a problem with one but they did everything right away to take care of it.

charlenew16

I cant rave enough. The scent of Bella Candles is
Amazing, best that i have used..

Try facebook. That's how I got a response after submitting pics and review pics I posted everywhere....they offered to replace the candles bc they were broken instead I did a charge back and blocked all payments coming from them and sent a nasty email to the head of the company. But it took me 4 months and numerous attempts b4 I tried facebook....I think I left a negative review on facebook too

By sam b.

Thanks for your message, Please email support@bellacandles.com to better assist you with your concern. Thanks!

By Sheva T., BellaCandles Representative

Same thing happened to my wife. We spoke to her bank, and they deactivated her card. They also spoke with someone at the company and got her accounts closed, and we're currently waiting on a refund for one of the charges and filed a charge back on the other. I hope this company goes down as soon as possible. Oh, and she never received what she ordered, though they say it was delivered.

By Jake B.

Yes and and they are just bad business!!! I still haven't rec'd a $39 refund!!

By Julie A.

Call your credit card and tell them not to accept anymore charges

By colleen k.

Darla - I'm having the same problem with BellaCandles. I ordered 7 candles and only received 5. They also charged and collected the money for all 7 candles! I've tried calling and e-mailing them and they are non-responsive. I'm hoping I have some type of repercussion because I paid using Paypal. This will be my first and last order!

By D P.

Hi Robin, Thanks for your message. Kindly send an email to support@bellacandles.com so we can check as to when you requested for cancellation and when was the charge made. We just want to clarify that once you cancelled your membership, you won't be charge for automatic shipments not unless you registered multiple times in our club offer. We don't have any access to customers new credit card, we only keep record of the cards used in our order, but we normally only keep the last 4 digits of the card for verification.

By Sheva T., BellaCandles Representative

Hi Jkirah, Thanks for your message, you can also take a picture of the rings and email it to support@bellacandles.com so we can help you check the value.

By Sheva T., BellaCandles Representative

Hi Mandy, Thanks for your message, iif you the rings came from our Special edition candles and soaps unfortunately they do not have reveal tags, but you can take a picture of the rings and email it to support@bellacandles.com so we can help you check the value.

By Sheva T., BellaCandles Representative

Keep calling and emailing. I finally got a call and they did refund a portion within 30 minutes.

By Julie A.
Questions? Get answers from the BellaCandles staff and other customers.

5 Photos for BellaCandles