Infinite Garden

Infinite Garden has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Infinite Garden?

“Moldavite Pendant”

Haydon O.
10/19/20

I ordered a moldavite pendant from this shop and let me tell you, the personal touches and thought that this shop owner put into my packaging was beyond anything I could have imagined. She wrote me a thank you letter with my name, threw in some candy and Halloween stickers, and even put in two pieces of serpentine in there too! Even beyond that, the wrapping of the pendant was so beautiful. Will definitely buy again! Go get your own awesome jewelry!

haydono
October 19th, 2020
Verified purchase

Questions? Get answers from the Infinite Garden staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infinite Garden?

Have a question about Infinite Garden?