Bed Bath & Beyond reviews

customer.service@bedbath.com
2018 Customer choice award

patriciak252
2/8/19

I ordered two Copper Fit sports bras. They arrived in a used coffee box. One was yellowed front and back. I returned the yellowed item to the store and they ordered a replacement. The replacement arrived in a used box. The inner box was torn and scotch taped. The item was the same yellowed bra I returned. Customer service was not apologetic when I reported the problem. Later they sent an apology email and offered a replacement. The third replacement arrived yellowed front and back and has two lipstick stains on the front. To say their online quality control is pathetic is an understatement!

Patty K

kittys23
1/30/19

I Bought a Bissell 2 in 1 Steam n Vacuum early in 2018, used it once and NEVER worked again after that...lost receipt, been trying to get a copy and they just told me they do not have my info even though I paid by Debit and now I can't return it and lost out on $300...DO NOT BUY from them...they suck!!

janm268
1/12/19

Placed an order for a child's birthday party 10 days before. It never came and they said it was SUPPOSED to be delivered on time. Now I'm told that because it came from a Vendor, it's their fault. The Vendor didn't process my order for another 6 days!!!!

NOT FAIR!!! I now go to the party with no gift. Horrible customer service!!!

denises288
12/17/18

I placed an order on dec 3 and received no updates on the order after about 5 emails and 2 calls I am now being told they are out of stock until feb this was a Christmas gift. I now have no gift for my son a week before they are also saying since it comes 3rd not sure if I can get a refund. Bad customer not to satisfy me with the item or give me my money back. Don't purchase online at all you don't get a straight answer when you call they have no idea what they are doing

keiths231
11/7/18

I recently moved out of my parents place and needed pretty much everything a home could ever need - towels, sheets, kitchen tools, pots, rugs... The list can go on and on but the point is that it was all in Bed Bath & Beyond and it was very convenient to get all the necessary things from one place.

andreak126
9/28/18

I ordered two bath towels and two hand towels for a bridal shower on 9-19-18. The order was shipped and arrived on 9-25-18. Well I received 1/4 of the order although (one bath towel); although on the tracking information it showed everything was delivered. I called customer support around 12n on 9-25-18 to let them know I had not received the complete order and that I needed it by 9-28-18 as the bridal shower is on Saturday, 9-29-18. The agent assured me that she could expedite and that I would have the rest of my order by no later than Friday, 9-28-18. The morning of 9-28-18 I tracked the package and it showed it had shipped and that was it. I called customer support again and talked to an agent who then said that my merchandise was in NJ (I am in NC) however she would check and give me a call back. This was at 9:00am EST. At the 3:00pm EST I had heard nothing back and called customer support back to be told sorry this is through one of our vendors and there is no way we can get it to you this quick. With all that being said no one really acted as if they cared and now I will be forced the morning of the shower to last minute try to pick something up for the bridal shower. Terrible experience, and the worse part is that after speaking to three customer support individuals 1) the first one misinformed me about the expedited order and the actual arrival date 2) the second one said she would check on things and call me back and never did 3) the third one could have cared less and just simply said "well there is really nothing I can do". Shop on-line somewhere else! Not worth it!

starlam
8/20/18

BED BATH DIDNT EVEN BOTHER SENDING OUT MY ORDER i ORDERED FOR MY FRIEND FOR HER BIRTHDAY OVER 300.00 DOLLARS. THEY SAID SORRY. WELL SORRY BBB i WILL NOT ORDER FROM YOU EVER AGAIN AND CANCELED MY YEARLY MEMBERSHIP.

adriaz
8/15/18

I totally agree with the reviewer who wrote about the scents at BB&B. I do not go to this store anymore. The Rockville MD store is an assault to my senses. As soon as I walk in I am confronted with all kinds of scents. I suffer from migraines and this store is to be avoided for anyone who get headaches and migraines and is scent sensitive. Too bad the store management will not listen to these complaints and provide a scent free place to shop for all of us who are sensitive to smells like those they blast throughout their stores!

davidy115
8/11/18

I am scent-sensitive but can usually take a store that has a few scented items like candles if I stay away from that part of the store. Not the Capitola Bed Bath and Beyond. That place has always been overpowering with it's perfumy smells and I get a headache and sick to my stomach only a minute after being inside. I have to find what I want and get out ASAP. I keep going back but no more. I tried to complain to a cashier and she ignored me, would not listen, and went on about her business. I'll not be going to BB&B again until they write to me to say the smell has been removed.

raneea
7/30/18

Despite the fact some of the customer service and quality has gone down hill this is still the best place to purchase home goods from. I tend to avoid ordering online as I've not had the best experience but in store is excellent. This is the only place I'll purchase several of my home goods from due to the better quality. Prices a a bit high but that's normal for price inflation. Would recommend.

maries120
7/26/18

As a person who is always looking for the best price on items I wish to purchase, Bed, Bath & Beyond has come up as having best price for some items I was seeking to buy. They have a Free Shipping $29 order minimum. Have always received my purchases promptly within the same week I ordered, and very well packaged. They carry quality merchandise.

dawna87
6/23/18

I'm a purchasing assistant. I get to help people choose where their money gets spent.

With that said -- I buy LOTS of big orders from many online retailers.

I've had minor hiccups with BB&B that were always handled quickly and resolved with one email to support. My most recent order was for 72 items. They shipped same day, received the next day and that itself was impressive. I had 4 units missing. I let them know and I had the tracking number for the replacements that same day. Staff has always had good grammar and professional kindness in the replies.

Needless to say, I will have no problems ordering another 72 items anytime.

alexanderm117
5/24/18

Worst and Horrible experience. Employee very unfriendly(Associate ID cw8505), don`t have time for customer. Online customer services unbelievable worst (special supervisor Ocean Combs). I ordered 6 sets, after 3 days company shipped to me only 3 sets (other 3 out of stock)I canceled order and never received any items. After that I wait refund 15 days. I called every day and Ocean tell me new story about my money ( problem with computer, problem with order, missing items, problem with something else, and need wait couple more days, couple more days, couple more days....)

cj121
5/22/18

Bed Bath & Beyond is the worst online ordering experence I have ever had! Over 3 weeks ago I ordered 9 products. I received 1 of the products at 5 days and 1 of the products at 8 days. I have yet to receive the remaining 7 items. I have emailed customer service once and called 3 times and the situation has yet to be corrected. They now have sent 1 item 5 times which they tell me I will need to return to them when they arrive. In addition, they have charged me for some items one than once. On this last call, I requested to speak to a manager and they said they were too busy to talk to me. I will NEVER order from Bed Bath and Beyond again!

lindak186
5/15/18

Products are wonderful, a little expensive, but the coupon is always great. Quality Service is excellent,sales people friendly and helpful.

floj
5/9/18

Dont buy wedding gifts here. I ordered gift wrap and a card on the gift and neither was ever done. I dont know the bride so this is a big problem. Save yourself the nightmare of dealing with their understaffed call center. Shop elsewhere.

jamese119
4/23/18

9/29/17
I like this place as it definately has stuff we guys actually like. Towels are a great deal and i know i love mine and have held up very well for two years now and are still super absorbent, just do not use fabric softener as it coats the fibers and makes them less absorbent over time.
A very good store here in Canada.

bf44
4/9/18

I recently purchased a kitchen aid attachment pack from bb&b via phone to be sure i would get the EXACT item as pictured on their website and was insured i would get the item as pictured but when it arrived it was the new china made replacement that is junk. I returned it without issues BB&B handled the return and fast and efficiently but beware of their misleading website. see below for item details it clearly says made in USA

Added to Your Cart

KitchenAid® Mixer Attachment Pack
Quantity: 1
The KitchenAid Mixer Attachment Pack is easy to install on the attachment hub of stand mixer
Food grinder helps you grind vegetables for homemade salsa or raw meat, which you can then turn into homemade sausage using the sausage stuffer kit
Rotor slicer/shredder makes quick work of shredding cheeses and slicing vegetables for a variety dishes
Includes:
Model KGSSA
SKU # 42108559

regj
4/9/18

In store shopping has deteriorated and often what inventory states is in store is not - but I still enjoy in person shopping. However, NEVER NEVER SHOP ONLINE EVER. Just read consumeraffairs.com about Bed and bath online shopping, read Better Bureau online shopping complaints. From my experience, you will end up with another full-time job for months fixing a disaster 100% of the time when using their online, and 100% of the time your order will either stay "in-processing" with nobody being able to explain why, or a month or more later you'll discover the gift was never delivered and nobody contacted you to let you know or explain why. This is NOT AN ISOLATED experience, it is almost guaranteed they will NOT ship your order, nor notify you they cancelled it from their end. 100% of the time, nobody can tell you why, nor will they EVER tell you what happened regardless the email/phone/etc. method you try. Read details in the aforementioned link.

Tip for consumers: only shop in-store, ALWAYS open ASAP to ensure not used or damaged as they repack used items well. However, In store shopping has deteriorated and often what inventory states is in store is not - but I still enjoy in person shopping. However, NEVER NEVER SHOP ONLINE EVER. Just read consumeraffairs.com about Bed and bath online shopping, read Better Bureau online shopping complaints. From my experience, you will end up with another full-time job for months fixing a disaster 100% of the time w

lorig31
3/19/18

Bed Bath and Beyond never fails to satisfy. There is always a good selection of top notch products and if the local store doesnt have it in stock its super easy to order online. The only downside is slow shipping.

kates135
3/2/18

Just shopped there. I found they had an excellent selection of products. I also was very pleased to get their discount using the coupons they supply to email address.

pierreb40
2/28/18

These people worked for me in a complaint with a product I bought. They went way over the normal service I expected from an online retailer. Very well done. Thank You

leshiag
2/18/18

NOTHING BUT GOOD! THE COPONS THERE NEVER EXPIRE. FRIENDLY SERVICE AND VERY HELPFUL AND KNOWLEGABLE STAFF.

isabelc24
1/16/18

NEVER purchase anything online from this company. I had to placed an order with someone on the phone because there is no place on their website to add my promotion code. They were able to place my order with my promo code, however I received an email from the purchase department 2 days later asking me to call them 1855-222-1797 - no one EVER picks up and their answering machine says they will call back within 24 hours (NEVER HAPPENED). NO ONE WORKS THERE. I was forced to call several times per day and still nothing. Then I forced to call customer service and they can't do anything about it because it's not their department. I'm currently waiting on the phone to speak to someone who can do something, anything about my purchase. What a waste of my time.

andreat40
1/8/18

Since BB&B has the best prices for Christmas ornament storage, I ordered 2 sets the beginning of December. Tracking the FedEx packages showed they were delivered on December 29. After searching under every rock, into every bush, and around the entire 5 acres, I called BB&B. They immediately set up a replacement delivery with UPS (which I had requested). My package arrived!! FedEx still hasn't responded.

188 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Bed Bath & Beyond staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Bed Bath & Beyond