Review of Bambuzo

Las Vegas, NV 89130, US
sales@bambuzo.com

shanela2
2/24/17

Clearly this company needs to be reported to the state of Nevada. Its obvious they are writing their own 5 star reviews and its obvious that almost all of this stuff is coming from China. If they price is too cheap, a flag should go up to stay away ! Writing a review might warn customers, but everyone needs to report this company !
Call the Attorney General at the number above and file a formal complaint!

victorial49
2/14/17

oOrders Saturday night and received it now Tuesday!
Very happy! I will be trying them again for another 3 pots.

Tip for consumers: accepts paypal.

timr81
1/18/17

I have to to send our a big THANK YOU to Bambuzo for helping me find 30 paper towel holders that were not available anywhere else. Received in 5 days as agreed.Very happy!

mikeb322
11/25/16

customer service is wonderful, I call and stated that one cable i ordered was missing. They confirmed that 3 had been shipped together and the other from another warehouse.
The single cable arrived NEXT DAY and the 3 in 2 days.
Will shop here again.

ashleyh93
8/25/16

This is the most horrible company I have ever had to deal with. Their customer service is a absolute nightmare! The return policy is a total joke! Do not expect to be able to cancel a order and recieve a refund in a timely manner. I am currently fighting them to return a package that I tried to cancel and have had to contact my bank to ensure my money is returned!

heidim26
8/15/16

Really fast shipping think you!

joelp30
8/13/16

We ordered a pair of cables received them in 3 days. I called customer service and they answered fast and told me the tracking number,.A+

garys158
7/28/16

I wish I had checked for reviews for this company here, prior to ordering something.

The AC remote didn't work at all on the AC I bought it for, though it was advertised specifically for that model.

Contacting their customer service: I get automated emails asking me to describe the problem, but no solutions.

Note they have a well deserved 'F; BBB rating.

Stay away!

gitag
7/14/16

fast shipping, used paypal and perfect headphones!

joea88
6/28/16

This website had a Sony DVD player advertised for $23.20. They had a full picture of it, with that price listed. I clicked on the link and gave my card information, agreeing to pay $28.20 for the DVD player, plus shipping cost. Then I received an email confirming my order of this: TFY Car Headrest Mount for Sony BDPSX910 Portable Blue-ray Player. What? A headrest mount? The advertisement said nothing about a headrest mount! I immediately called the company and complained, and the lady said she would cancel my order. Two days later, I find that they took the money from my account, anyway. I've been on the phone with them again and they are giving me the runaround.

jodik6
6/16/16

I have been trying to find a certain type of seeds to plant fore the summer in the garden.

After many days of searching i found Bambuzo had almost all the seeds i needed and ordered about 25 packs.

They charged me the same day and I received the tracking number the following day. The item took 2 days to get here and I am VERY HAPPY about the whole transaction.

Excellent experience from start to finish.
Highly recommend!

sarahm215
4/11/16

first of all I ordered something for my daughter that she's really been looking forward to getting couldn't hardly get ahold of customer service had to argue with him all morning because they couldn't tell me anything about my order every time I have called it's been a different story I will never use this place ever again what a rip off they don't even need to be in business

susand108
3/27/16

I unfortunately impulsively ordered a camera case from this company before realizing AMAZON CARRIED THE SAME PRODUCT AT A MUCH LESSER PRICE! It took almost 3 weeks to arrive (and I even had to email them wondering what happened to my order and attempted to cancel my order but that did not get me anywhere) and when it finally arrived, it came in Amazon package!!!!!! A middleman with a profit, not a discount company!

ralphw22
3/3/16

I only discovered it when I went to try to track down a part that should have arrived weeks ago.

Huge waste of time.

They didn't actually steal the money. It looks like they never charged me. But that's not the point.

They promised to deliver something in exchange for money and then not only could they NOT deliver, they didn't even have the decency to tell me so I could make other plans.

Don't waste time trying to call their customer service number either. After waiting on hold it goes to voice mail. Call back and hit '0' to try to get an operator or any live human it it goes to voicemail again. This time the mailbox is full.

Shady, fly by night retailer. Avoid!

frankf43
2/8/16

Extremely fast 2 days from ordering. Perfect and for for only $5 bucks.

julion2
1/21/16

After ordering from Bambuzo and then reading about some reviews here I was a bit worried that my tools would not arrive on time, however today after 3 days they arrived. I will order from them again.

kriss66
1/21/16

love my new quadcopter up up and away!
really fast shipping.

annh59
1/10/16

I have tried numerous phone calls and emails but cannot get ahold of anyone (and have had no response to my messages.) They sent me the wrong item, a large purse that cost me over one hundred dollars, in the incorrect color and with a tag on it that had a line through the original price of $90 on what appeared to be a department store tag. I am stuck with this thing and cannot determine how I can get my money refunded. So frustrating!!!

jamies95
1/8/16

I tried to purchase an item listed at $20, which then changes to $64.99 at checkout. Submitted 3 tickets to customer service, all of which have been closed or deleted with no response. Tried calling them several times at 1-844-226-2896 and they just pick up and sit in silence or just immediately hang up. It's the strangest thing! I would not suggest giving your credit card number to this company. Something is really off here. They are not BBB accredited. DO NOT TRUST

juliaj17
12/30/15

Ordered something from the UK, when finally arrived it was the wrong colour. I contacted them and have 1st reply, that they were really sorry and where needing to escalate to management, as no more answers from them, I had to email again, and then the same excuse, and then emailed again and same excuse, I actually had to send a picture of the item in the wrong colour and then they said, please returned back for a refund. This has costing me more than the actual item itself, as I had to pay UK import Customs and also a courier to return the product, which I know they have received as I was able to track it, and after a couple of emails, I haven't heard anything from them yet. NEVER, NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

alysiav
12/28/15

I placed an order for a Mini Jambox for my daughter for Christmas...I placed the order on December 16th...a week later I still hadn't gotten a shipping confirmation so I emailed them asking what was taking so long...I FINALLY got a response several days later telling me my order was CANCELLED due to it being out of stock...REALLY? It took them 12 DAYS to figure that out??? Meanwhile I had NO Christmas present for my daughter and would have appreciated an email ALOT sooner than that telling me I couldn't get what I had order, so at least I could have looked elsewhere!!! I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM HERE AGAIN!!!!! I HOPE YOU DON'T EITHER!!!!

gordans
12/28/15

had an issues with the gift i bought and they replaced it 3 days. wonderful.

kellys132
12/22/15

Fast and friendly staff. thank you

jorgec19
12/22/15

Superb service, item came fast.

andreaf33
12/22/15

Like all the other customers, I ordered an item, got an email saying they would email me when it shipped. I emailed them 10 days later, got no response. I just went on their website and checked my order...CANCELLED!!!! This was my big gift to my mother and now I have nothing. I'm so upset. I paid through Paypal thankfully so I won't get swindled but now I'm completely helpless without my mom's very special gift right before Christmas. CUSTOMERS BEWARE. If I could give ZERO stars I would.

Hi Caroline. Don't believe a word they say. Contact your bank and put in a claim advising you have not received your purchase. I was getting no response from this company Bambuzo so that it what I did put a claim in with the bank. Surprise surprise the very next day I got an email from Bambuzo telling me they have refunded my purchase. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY... Victoria

By VICTORIA D.

CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DISPUTE THE BILL!!! Explain the situation to your credit card company. I would imagine that Bambuzo did not provide a tracking number or any other useful information. Tell your credit card company that you expect fraud and see if they can help you. My credit card company gave me my money back.

By Lloyd B.

I would play it safe and shop elsewhere for the item. I found out through my purchase through Bambuzo that the site may say "in stock", but this simply means that they have a company providing them the product, and will keep this status even if the supplier does not have the product in stock. They are also really slow with approving orders, notifying customers on the status of their orders, and even giving refunds for cancelled orders.

By Taylor M.

Stay away from this business. Whatever you see on their website you can find on amazon or other reliable website.

By Lulu C.

Stay clear of this company just scammers that's what they are. Complaint in with my bank and hey presto they refund my card. STAY AWAY

By VICTORIA D.

You have been BAMBOOZALED. Contact your credit card company an report them as a fraud and dispute the charge. If you did not receive a tracking number then you will not receive your items, CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY.

By Lloyd B.

Link to the Rest of the question and To Respond didn’t work. My correspondence with Bambuzo was alarming. I often wondered if the respondent could read. Mostly the responses seemed like canned answers and were often not responsive to my question. My Credit Card Co covered it for me. The BBB should put them out of business. David From: SiteJabber [mailto:info@sitejabber.com] Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2015 4:31 PM

By David L.

scam company i wouldn't order a thing from these people.

By samantha c.

Good luck with that - I would try calling their customer service, but if they confirm that it's cancelled be sure to check your credit card to make sure that any charges are returned. (When I called to cancel my order they claimed that they had no order for me on file - strange and convenient, particularly since they had already charged my credit card. My review is below).

By Christine S.

1 (844) 226-2896 Good Luck!

By Dennis R.
Questions? Get answers from the Bambuzo staff and other customers.

Bambuzo?