Review of AquaBliss.co.uk

Tel: +44-1325-778277
info@aquabliss.co.uk

dannyr39
12/15/16

Before ordering a bespoke cast iron radiator I checked with the company the lead time on the product and was told it would be 2-3 weeks maximum.
This was confirmed through email .
Ordered the radiator and 4 weeks past heard nothing, chased and chased the company and was told "oh it's just been delivered today to ourselves we will dispatch it next day courier at no extra charge"
Great I thought a company that liked to help, well how wrong was I.
Another week passed wrong them again an was told its been with the courier for days now so they will ring the courier to find out. Yet again the promise of a return call broker.
Next day I ring and get told it's still in manufacture, ask for a refund and get more lies. Fighting for a refund for over a week now over 20 calls later and getting nowhere had to involve PayPal who have confirmed I will receive a full refund.
Do not use this company unless you like to deal with liars and thieves !!!!!!!

claret8
12/14/16

I ordered a shower tray on Nov 30th. I chose the option of 3-5 day delivery. When I called to track delivery on 5th Dec I was told that it was, in fact, on a 3-7 day delivery. This time frame was not made clear at check out and, if it had have been made clear, I would have paid for next day delivery. I was told that I could book delivery for either the Thurs 8th or Fri 9th of that week. This was too late and would have held the job up. I was told that if I paid extra, that I could get a Wednesday delivery, day 5 of what would have been my already paid for 3-5 day delivery. I accepted and waited in. Nothing came. I called Aquabliss who told me to call the courier. When I called, they told me that Aquabliss were wrong to offer a Wed delivery and it was not going to be possible. It was going to be Thursday. I called Aquabliss and asked for a refund on the 'next day delivery' payment I had made . I waited in on Thursday. Nothing came. I called the courier and was told it was going to be delivered on Friday. Still no refund. I finally leave the house, get on with other things and, by sheer fluke, happen to be home at 7pm when the shower tray arrives. When I see the consignment note, I see that my name, phone number and email address have all been written down incorrectly. For this reason, the delivery man was unable to make contact with me. When the plumber arrives on Monday morning, we realised that it is the wrong tray. We were so behind on time at this stage I opted to keep the tray anyway. However, the tray was sent with the waste for the other tray and the two weren't compatible. My plumber spent all morning scouring Edinburgh for a waste that would work but there were none. I called Aquabliss and asked them to PLEASE send the correct waste on a guaranteed next day delivery service. The woman I spoke to promised me that she would. Guess what? Today came and went with no delivery, no refund. The plumbers have left the job as there is nothing they can do. The job is behind by a week now and we are unlikely to have a functioning bathroom by Christmas.

Since writing this post yesterday, I still have nothing from Aquabliss. I have had to go to B&Q to buy a new tray/waste just to get the job done. I posted this review on Trust Pilot yesterday and today I had an email from them saying that Aquabliss have reported my review to their compliance team on the grounds that I am not a genuine customer. My review was temporarily taken down. I'm pleased to see it's back up again having forwarded on to them my receipt. That says it all, really.

laurad119
12/2/16

We liked the products on the site and the price seems reasonable. Ordered via 'phone so that we could ask questions re: delivery and ensure it was accurate. We said quite clearly it was supposed to be delivered to an address in Devon whilst the invoice address was in Surrey. Also checked that it would get there by the date we had our bathroom fitted which the person on the phone seemed confident about.
In short, didn't turn up on time, nor to the correct county. Had to call repeatedly and was told that they would look into it by listening to the recorded phone-call to determine who was at fault. (Never heard from them about that!) 4 days later after multiple calls, order had hinges missing. 'Phoned them to request they send the missing hinges. Ensured me they would get them sent as soon as possible (noting they might not be able to do next day delivery but they'd get it sorted as soon as they could). A week later had to call to chase yet again and has finally been dispatched.
Perfectly pleasant when you talk to them but means nothing if things are incorrect and no-one bothers to keep you informed when there are delays.

derrenb
11/10/16

6 items ordered, 4 were incorrect it incomplete. after waiting over 2 weeks for delivery! Given the runaround. All items returned waited 2 weeks for refund to be told, they'd not received them back?!!! Contacted courier who informed us goods were returned the following day. They don't call you back nor return emails. Absolutely unprofessional shabby organisation who should not be trading!

kellyf48
10/25/16

This company are the WORST company I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. I ordered a shower door from them on their express delivery service on 11th October 1-3 working days, so our contractor could fit our en-suite. By the 25th October it is still not with us and our contractor finished last week. We are therefore going to have to pay for him to come back to fit a shower door from another company. This company continued to blame the courier for not sending the item out and the courier stated they had not received the item from the company. They are a scam company and they will keep hold of your money. They have told me I will only receive a refund when they have received the goods back from the courier, which is disgusting as I am not responsible for the transit of their goods and if the courier should lose them then I won't receive my money back. What an absolute scandal I am now taking this to trading standards and consumer rights. I am 6 months pregnant and could well do without this hassle or losing £234 of my hard earned money. They have no customer service or empathy for their customers and really are not interested in complaints. I am warning you unless you have money to throw away do not use these charlatans you won't receive the goods and you certainly won't receive your money back without a fight!

joanns28
10/7/16

Still in the process of a debate with this company i will bullet point my problems in brief:
-poor communication
- a month late in delivering ( no refund of express 3-5 day delivery charge)
- incompetent rude staff that would not state position within company or offer futher leads or higher management details
- informed item damaged and lost
-still waitinh for correct goods
Truly wish i had never dealt with this company

ladil
9/15/16

The My family and I were finally excited to be doing up our bathrooms in the house. I found the tall traditional toilet on eBay and decided to buy from them to install in one of the bathrooms. At first they were responsive to emails. Once the items arrived I noticed they were all opened and not packed and sealed the box containing the toilet bowl was ripped to the side so Ichecked the box and there were all scratch marks on the toilet not just to the side of the box that was ripped. I made contact with them and they sent a new bowl after several chases and delay. I was doing other bathrooms in the house so kept the items safe in a spare room. When it was time for the bathroom where the toilet was going to be installed the builder noticed the tall metal pipe that supplies water to be flushed was bent. I sent them picture and spoke to a manager several times called Thomas. He was rude unhelpful and it's been 3 months and still no exchange of parts our reply to various calls. My emails were not replied to until I got eBay involved and still Aquabliss has not been responsive. All I wanted was an exchange of the item. I will never recommend family or friend or will I ever be using them. They have now siezed communication

agnesm10
9/14/16

Total cowboy company run by ignorant arrogant people,, ordered a vanity unit with express deliver and it never arrived telephoned aquabliss and was given a telephone number of a logistics company (WRONG NUMBER)phoned aquabliss back and was given another number (WRONG NUMBER AGAIN) 10 days later we received 2 wet through boxes which contained a smashed vanity unit,contaced aquabliss and got a nasty arrogant attitude to my complaint I immediately asked for a full refund and got told I've to wait until it comes back from the logustics company although they have paper work stating that the goods were badly damaged .so Iwrite this because im just if the phone again to aquabliss and his attitude was again disgraceful told him I was going to give feedback and his comment was thats GOOD...SO PLEASE AVOID THUS COMPANY AT ALL TIMES.

martinw49
7/13/16

After them messing up a collection/deliver address to swap over an item they A) wanted £106 delivery THEN wanted another £104 because they shipped it to the wrong depot.

Their 'contracted' delivery company is a mess, they can't be relied upon and will fail to deliver at the time specified - if at all. The whole experience left me with a bitter taste in my mouth and hopefully a few people will read this and save themselves the agony.

You get what you pay for in this case - cowboys.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Tip for consumers: Just don't do it!

jayneh11
7/13/16

Phoenix Emma Toilet/cistern & Mechanism - The two stars is for the delivery and the courtesy of the staff. Other than that it has been a nightmare. Toilet, cistern etc was delivered. Parts for the cistern were too big to fit. Monday, rang and told them, asked to send photos. Did this. Rang Tuesday, part will be delivered on Thursday. Didn't happen. Rang Friday, told he would investigate and ring me back. Didn't. Monday morning, rang and went through everything again. Will sort and ring you back. I rang again at 5pm as still no phone call. Told the same again. Rang on Tuesday, part being delivered tomorrow for definite. Part was delivered. It was exactly the same one as I already had which DOESN'T FIT. Plumber now out getting the part locally so I don't have to deal with them again and I can at last have a fully working toilet in my nice new bathroom.
This company has a serious problem with sorting out issues in a speedy manner and an even worse problem with communicating with their client. My advice? Go somewhere else.

thomasp65
4/16/16

Had a toilet seat from them that developed an issue, was about 8 months old, called them then sent a picture of the problem and I received a replacement two days later. Helpful on the phone and quick delivery of the new one, thank you.

vickyt8
4/4/16

Ordered an item I needed quickly, and paid for express delivery but it didn't arrive. Chased after waiting over a week and was told it hadn't even been shipped yet. They did agree to refund the total shipping cost for the inconvenience and late delivery but over a month later I'm still chasing the refund. They have now said they will only refund £5 of the £29.95 shipping cost! Their delivery charges are very high and I only paid as I needed the item urgently but regret this as I didn't receive the service I paid for. Also very poor practice to backtrack on the promise of a full refund. Their attitude seems to be once they have your money then they're not interested. Avoid unless you want hassle.

juergenw
4/2/16

Really helpful prior to order, know their stuff so if you are a bit green they will guide you without being pushy.

joshb87
3/19/16

Ordered everything from aquabliss, very impressed with it all. Love my shower, used to have an electric one and it's like night and day!

jackiem53
3/2/16

Ordered furniture from the motiv range, was well priced and alot better quality than I expected, really well made and looks fantastic in my bathroom. Will now be ordered more products off aquabliss as the quality is excellent.

johnog
2/25/16

Bought from aquabliss.co.uk a fewith times. Site easy to use and always a bargain to be had

lucyg16
2/25/16

I ordered a bath on the Monday over the phone, the gentleman I spoke to was very helpful in helping me select the right bath for the space I had. It was then dispatched that day and got my order in 3 days. They even got me a ETA so i knew when it would be with me. Great service and great delivery time. The bath not only looks great but is good quality. Would recommend to anyone.

paulf81
2/24/16

products are of a very high quality and best price i could find on net. Arrived in super fast time with phone call prior to delivery. Would highly recommend

colinm48
1/13/16

I'm very happy with my purchase. Saved an absolute fortune buying from aquabliss instead of my local showroom.

Delivered on time. No hassle. Asked for a phone call prior and nothing was an issue.

Big thank you from me

Late delivery
No resolution
No apology
No communication
Over a month on, I still do not have my order.
Costing me time as delays.

sophiew13
1/8/16

I am a first time home owner, I needed to put a new bathroom in my home but obviously money is tight at the moment. I was able to purchase a whole bathroom for less than £700!! Brilliant. I was sceptical of the quality being that it was so reasonably priced but I couldn't have been more wrong. I'm so happy with it all. I would recommend aquabliss to everyone

stevem226
12/29/15

Ordered all my items from Aquabliss for my new bathroom, speedy delivery and products look amazing. Excellent company with great service.

gailk21
12/29/15

Searched the web for bathroom products and aquabliss came out on top for products and price. Delivery was in time allocated with phone call prior from courier. Faultless service, will be using again for future bathroom products

lisas224
12/12/15

I found a beautiful shower door on the AquaBliss website which was advertised as conforming to the non-standard dimensions I needed. I paid for express delivery but it arrived late, then, when the fitter got it out of the packaging (which was not labelled with the dimensions) it did not fit. When we called AquaBliss to ask for a refund they refused, and only after pursuing them relentlessly did we manage to get an inadequate £30 out of them by way of compensation. They never refunded the £29.95 for express delivery and didn't have the courtesy to respond to the many emails and phone calls we made to them about this.

adamc75
11/27/15

Don't do it to yourself. Poor service. Poor quality items etc etc.

Typical poor service they provide and they put up reviews themsleves to try and hide the fact that are poor.

By David J.

This company let down many customers and im one of them currently going through a dispute of a similar nature

By David J.

Totally agree .. Aquabliss most definitely do write there own or get fake people to. Its clearly a pattern that's exposing them LOL

By David J.

Questions? Get answers from the AquaBliss.co.uk staff and other customers.

AquaBliss.co.uk?