Review of AquaBliss.co.uk

Tel: +44-1325-778277
info@aquabliss.co.uk

job170
6/26/19

This is an appalling company that ought to be shut down. Happy to take your money, but then do not provide the goods and lie consistently about when they are coming. Customer service simply do not care, neither does the operational manager - so no hope really. A total con. Very simple advice - AVOID!!

riac7
6/24/19

Ordered a toilet from here, was told delivery would be in 3-5 days. It wasn't, so called them and got told it would be another couple of days because the driver damaged it. It didn't arrive, so called again and was told another delivery date and that the company that they bought it from had gone into liquidation. It didn't show up again, was told on the phone that a pipe set for it was missing but it would be there in 2 days. Still wasn't delivered again so called and demanded a refund, this was nearly 3 weeks after my date of ordering and it seems they palm you off with any excuse they can think of. It's been nearly a week and still no refund so I have contacted citizens advice on the matter and reported them to trading standards. Anyone in my position I recommend doing the same so that there is a paper trial in your favour. I'm not holding out hope that they will refund without a fight. Phone service is appalling and one guy actually got really aggressive with me last week and told me "if you don't like it I suggest you call your bank"

danr338
6/14/19

Not one to complain, but this company are a joke!! I paid for express delivery inside 3 working days, bath never arrived when they said. Called up and they said it was never on delivery note, would be another 2 days, then got an email obviously didn't have the guts to call me and tell me directly that it was apparently damaged in transit so it would be a further 6 days! Avoid this joke of a company!

jamesc1266
6/3/19

Missing items and wrong items sent. This was just the start of it. When trying to get them to send the correct and missing items Aquabliss constantly gave false delivery info and dates. Everyday when you phone them they use a different excuse ("supplier let them down", "DPD did not collect items", "Items damaged so were not sent", "Items were dispatched and you should have received them" & "wrong dispatch details were given" are among a few examples).

Eventually, we asked to cancel the missing items. Aquabliss were more than happy to do this and offer a full refund. However, they did not process the refund for over 17 days, and it took me calling them every day to ask when I will receive my money, and telling them that I am now seeking legal advice. Again, constant excuses (and lies?). One day they tell you the refund has been processed, the next they say they are doing it that day.

All in all, the worst online company I have ever dealt with. I would not recommend Aquabliss to anyone.

My recommendation would be to avoid at all costs!

jm716
5/31/19

I ordered a bath panel from these guys. Day 8 still no sign of item.I call them and they say that delivery company will deliver the next day. I call the next day to check and been told that item has been damaged. It will come the next day.This day comes , at 10am I call them and they tell me that the delivery man was there at 9.30 am but I was not at home. I most certainly was. I called the customer service dept ( who didn't give a damn really) and they said that if I wanted to cancel I would still need to pay for the delivery.. Finally on the 3 rd day my item arrived.

This was the first and last time that I will use this company. Once they get your money ; screw the customer.

Avoid this company.

gillr10
5/30/19

Avoid at all costs. Never deliver with false reasons for non_delivery. Worst online experience ever...do not use unless you want lots of pain and wasted phone calls.

martham218
5/28/19

Dealing with this company is making me ill. They are rude, liars and i fear a bunch of scam artists.

Delivery weeks beyond schedule, items missing, more weeks to wait. Lies about courier damaging the order when courier say they didn't collect it. Staff won't respond to messages or when they do they are clearly pulling lines from their ass.
For the good of your health steer clear.

aland162
5/25/19

Pretty much as all other "genuine" reviews posted here; They take your money instantly and then the fun starts!
Order confirmation emails missing.
Polite nonsense spewed by staff over phone with no accuracy or details.
If you cancel before delivery they'll tell you that they got charged for delivery but won't provide evidence and take whatever they please from any refund.
But the main issue is that it seems the company's business model is based around taking orders then mostly not fulfilling them and then not giving full refunds. Brilliant if you think about it, I can see a Rogue Traders special on this company based on all the real reviews going around on multiple platforms. ...Can't wait to see Tony Lawrence (supposed manager) on TV

eddb15
5/16/19

Bunch of crooks! Same experience as others. Ordered something and paid extra for 3 day delivery, it never showed. Called the office to talk to the rude and unhelpful customer service team, (and I use the term 'customer service' very loosely. Told it would come the following day guaranteed, it never did. Called the following week to cancel the order and told my money would be refunded in 3 days as they were in breach of contract, the money never arrived. Called again and then they said it would be 14 days, still never arrived. Called again and now its 14 working days! I'm 2 months in now and still no refund. Every time I spoke with Anne-Marie, or Marie as she uses sometimes, and every time she gives me a different answer as to when I'm getting a refund. I don't think she can open her mouth and not tell a big fat lie. She is rude, unhelpful and obstructive and the one thing I'm sure of is that a customer service role is not for her.
I urge anyone to purchase elsewhere. Everything that is advertised on there website you can buy from more reputable suppliers on the net so you don't need to go though this misery that myself and many others are going through. I purchased all my items in the end from Plumbworld, Soak.com and Drench who all gave me excellent service unlike this bunch of dirty conning scumbags. Do yourself a favour and buy elsewhere. I'm taking them to small claims like many others. I also urge anyone who has suffered to contact 'Action fraud' on 0330 123 2040 and register a complaint with them.
And this is a 'no star' review. Google insist you leave at least 1 star which is 1 too many!

kimm615
5/15/19

Competitively priced. Very good buying experience. Expedient delivery - excellent customer support especially with top rush my order to meet a deadline. I would highly recommend.

venessam6
5/9/19

Excellent experience from start to finish, excellent products delivered in great time. Rang you with a enquiry and was helped by very professional staff

stephens501
5/8/19

PAID FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY,CAME DAMAGED TWO WEEKS LATER,DO NOT BUY FROM THESE!..CUSTOMER SERVICE REALLY BAD

paull489
5/2/19

DO NOT USE
Ordered shower tray and screen last Wednesday evening. Paid for overnight delivery as I needed the items for Friday. Got a delivery slot text to me Friday morning between 10.59 and 12.59, by 3.00 pm no sign of my delivery. Contacted courier to be told I would not be receiving my order. Arranged to collect it myself from the depot. Found that the shower tray was correct but the screen was the wrong one sent by aquabliss. Called aquabliss Monday morning and was told someone get back to me. Called back at 1.00 pm as no one got back to me told again someone would get back to me.
Called back at 2.00 pm as still no one got back to me. Aquabliss finally admitted they had sent out the wrong screen and that a replacement would be delivered to me on Friday, so not exactly overnight. Told them it was not acceptable. Turned out their supplier was in Maidstone, Kent. As I'm based in Essex, I arranged to collect the replacement. So, after £30 diesel and a 4 1/2 hour drive I finally had my order which was completely messed up by aquabliss. All they have said is that they will refund the overnight charge, but that has yet to be confirmed and it hasn't happened to date. I have called them every day since and asked for the manager, who is never available, or the operations director, who doesn't take incoming calls. Their customer service is none existent. I won't be ordering anything from them again. They never came back to me, I won't be going back to them!

danielt298
4/30/19

I tend not to only order based on reviews as people are quick to complain about problems yet very little amount of people actually review positive service which I find unfair.

I'm not up to date with all this online shopping so I gave them a call, spoke to a couple of gentlemen who took my order over the phone and after having major surgery I informed them I was in and out of hospital and they were very accommodating, requesting the drivers called me to book in the delivery which they did.

Top notch service from a satisfied customer.
Best regards
Daniel

pauld541
3/8/19

Ordered a vanity basin 4 week later no show have rang nearly every day and been told lie after lie by numerous people Thomas,Ann Marie,Chris and so on waited in every day as they said it would come that day and never did then said it had been broken in transit they are so incompetent I have got myself so mad trying to resolve this now they are giving me a refund which I'm sure I won't be seeing anytime soon disgusting how they can get away with this have put formal complaints into a mr Lawrence to which I can only think he doesn't exist as I have heard nothing from him

craigc213
2/27/19

Below is a letter i have just sent AQUABLISS please read before considering to use this shower of s**t!

to whom it may concern,
I have been in touch with trading standards today as Aquabliss have had more than enough chances to resolve this issue!
Reference for trading standards 15396102 they have advised me to send this as an official letter to say that you are in breach of contract under express term.
I ordered a bath on the 31st of January on next day delivery, bath never turned up I was told by Anne-Marie that this item would be 100% with me on Monday 4th February and that a refund for next day delivery would be in next few days???
Monday comes bath never turns up told another story by Thomas that item was messed up by delivery company again another lie as I contacted delivery company Active carriers and it was never inputted on system this is why Aquabliss couldn't give me tracking info so after another 45 minute phone call was then told Tuesday A.M delivery.
Waited all day for bath to turn up no show again!!! After contacting Aquabliss and being lied too yet again by Anne-Marie telling me it would be delivered by 7pm I waited till 515 contacted Thomas who then tells me that the bath panel was damaged in transit and it wouldn't be there that day all this while im at a customers house trying to get this fitted for her!!!!
I said I would of been happy to accept it on the Tuesday without panel and then had the panel delivered a day later but anyway he told me that a new bath direct from depot would be delivered on Wednesday and finally gave me tracking info which too me looks like you hadn't attempted to deliver in the first place as I never had this before now.
Wednesday comes bath turns up no panel and no legs I sent it back on your carrier and contacted that useless excuse of a customer services assistant Anne Marie to be told she would issue refund straight away all this is documented in emails.
After a phone call every day and now on the 15th working day still no refund!!!!
I got paypal involved and still no refund after contacting them on the 22nd February???
Trading standards have advised me to now send you notice that I am seeking damages totalling £350.99 and if I do not receive it within 7 days then to contact them again and issue letter to my solicitor.
You now have till 5th march to refund this money or next letter will be from my solicitor and I will also be seeking costs, you have not only breached my rights as a consumer but not following your own company policy of refunds in 14 working days.
I am also posting this letter on twitter, facebook and every other social media site I know to ensure that this cannot happen to another customer.
Next contact from me will be from my solicitor,
Craig Challenor,
Eden Bailey plumbing and heating LTD.

rachelp152
2/15/19

Honestly, please pay attention to this review and DO NOT buy from Aquabliss. I have never, in all my life, felt that a company were so incompetent. I paid for next day delivery for a toilet. When the toilet came, it was the wrong one. Customer service were shockingly useless, contradicted themselves and LIED and one woman I spoke to - Susanna was rude! We were told each day for a week that it would be here the next day. Unbelievably enough, another WRONG toilet arrived. It had got to waiting for FIVE WEEKS before I finally get told the one that I ordered is unlikely to ever come!?HOW CAN A COMPANY BE THIS INCOMPETENT !?? I have wasted so much time and frustration on ringing them and being told that it would arrive the next day, or two days etc.
Susanna, on telling me that it would come the following week , and my response being I've been told this so many times, responded by actually having the nerve to say she could do what her other colleagues have done and say it will be here the next day?!! Don't waste your time or your money on them. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION! Another thing that should be taken into account, is that in my first week of waiting for this toilet I had a baby. I have broken down in tears over the frustration of this toilet. I needed a working toilet downstairs and, even knowing that I had recently had a baby and the situation, still they did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to help. The WORST company I have ever bought something from.
It is only when I contacted trading standards and explained back to AQUABLISS that they are in breach of their contract, did someone actually bother telling me I'm unlikely to get the toilet I ordered.

janew226
2/8/19

ordered my bath for next day delivery last Thursday - heard nothing, no confirmation email, just nothing. Phoned the company and reordered the bath over the phone, told delivery would be on Monday....Monday came and went, phoned them on Tuesday - apparently the pallets had collapsed and my bath was damaged. Heard nothing else about when they could deliver until I phoned them on Wednesday. Was then offered Thursday or Friday delivery - I chose Thursday. At 5pm, I phoned them again - they apparently spoke to the delivery service and I was assured that the bath would be with me between 6 & 8pm. Nothing arrived......I phoned them again on Friday and was told that the pallets had collapsed and my bath was damaged - the odd thing was that the customer service person didn't think that strange! I've now cancelled the bath - I've been promised a full refund, including the delivery charge HA HA. Absolutely furious at what can only be their lies.

davidj649
1/25/19

21 day delivery, cancel order and no refund.
Emails and communication slow or not even a response at all.
Phone calls pointless

Amateur company that disregards its customers

Don't be drawn in by cheap products and you wont get the service you would expect regardless.

Google offers so many more companies that are a million times better

kirstyl16
12/18/18

Would give 0 if I could. Horrible horrible customer service. They send poor quality products that are overpriced and don't look like their images online. You have to pay delivery to return and the customer service basically told me they wouldn't refund me as they would say the item was damaged anyway. Which they did. I was laughed at over the phone by the CS agent. They withhold complaint information from you and do not have a complaints procedure. I actually think they are working from a garden shed. They can't possibly get repeat customers as the whole process and service is so bad. Also the staff I feel sorry for them working in a job where they can't possible have job satisfaction, taking money and ripping people off. No product and no refund! Do not buy please!!!! Currently taking this further.

st104
12/10/18

The worst company I have ever dealt with.
Their staff are well versed in telling lies and making false promises... they are clearly used to dealing with the same problems over and over again... I have had similar problems to lots of others who have left reviews - I only wish I had read the reviews before ordering !!
1. Wrong item delivered and delivered over a week late despite paying for express delivery!
2. 6 weeks after ordering - still not rectified - I still have the wrong item and they still have my money :-(
3. Promised redelivery of correct item and collection of this wrong item on 4 separate occasions - none have happened :-(
4. Even if they give you a DPD tracking number do not believe that they have actually sent the parcel - check with dpd directly.
5. Spoke to 4 different customer service' people - all rude and trained to tell lies - they do it with ease.
6. I have written to them recorded delivery, left voice messages and sent numerous emails - no reply to any!
I have now given up and passed to my solicitor - an absolute joke of a company !!
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

dsprl
11/22/18

If it was possible to give 0 stars I would.
Absolutely terrible service from start to finish.
The take your money and don't provide the service or the item. I ordered a shaving mirror (for a not insubstantial amount of money) paid extra for next day delivery. Didn't receive an order acknowledgement (or tracking details as advised I would). Had to call for the order acknowledgement, the sales have no grace in speaking to customers. Ordered in the afternoon on Wed 14th Nov paying extra for next day delivery so the latest delivery should have been Fri 16th Nov. It did not arrive, no one advised (or appeared to know) why. Customer service speak to you nicely but tell lies and then avoid taking your call and don't call back. I sent numerous emails including to someone I was told was a manager (never available on the phone) and NEVER received replies. STILL waiting for the item to be delivered (over a week later!) and a refund of the next day delivery cost!! Have now just cancelled the order.

annemariei2
10/1/18

Sales / Admin Failure

Sales / Admin Failure - Money taken and still No sign of Delivery?

1) Promised express Delivery - still not received
2) Promised refund of express delivery charge - still outstanding
3) Promised text with DPD tracking - still not done
4) Promised a call back - failed to do this as well.
5) Promised that product will not be delivered now (after 3rd call) as they have lost track of the item?
6) Promised will send me a new product will arrive in a couple of days.
7) Just keep chasing and hope for the best as my experience shows they have distribution issues.

donnao53
9/11/18

Great service it was the 1st time in had used this company so was a little worried shouldn't have been the product was first class as was the customer service on the phone and the driver who dropped it off highly recommend

johnw1303
8/27/18

Thank you for your help. Much appreciated. From start to finish Aquabliss helped me choose a luxury bathroom for very little money.

Typical poor service they provide and they put up reviews themsleves to try and hide the fact that are poor.

By David J.

This company let down many customers and im one of them currently going through a dispute of a similar nature

By David J.

Totally agree .. Aquabliss most definitely do write there own or get fake people to. Its clearly a pattern that's exposing them LOL

By David J.

Questions? Get answers from the AquaBliss.co.uk staff and other customers.

AquaBliss.co.uk?