AquaBliss.co.uk

AquaBliss.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.42 stars from 134 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AquaBliss.co.uk also ranks 44th among Bathroom sites. The most common issues with AquaBliss.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• Bought a full bathroom suite and a walk in shower for my ensuite so far and going to be more.
  • I ordered and complete walk-in shower and shower screen and shower unit.

• This is the first online retailer I've had this experience with, most knowing that customer service leads to more sales.
  • a month late in delivering ( no refund of express 3-5 day delivery charge)
How would you rate AquaBliss.co.uk?

“Quick delivery”

Karen G.
7/2/20

Was amazed how quickly my order was dispatched and packaging was good to ensure goods didn't get damaged. Quality looks good

“BAD BAD BAD”

Peter C.
6/8/20

No customer service or aftersales service, Liquidated company at the same address, check companies house. Worse company I have ever dealt with. Wish I had read the reviews before buying, Steer well clear

customer service (38) day delivery (14) shower tray (8) refund (41) trading standards (7) company (60) delivery service (6) shower screen (4) bathroom suite (5) shower unit (3) day service (3) toilet (8)
peterc716
June 8th, 2020
Worse company I have ever dealt with.
Wish I had read the reviews before buying,
Steer well clear
kareng866
July 2nd, 2020
marks510
July 11th, 2017
I am so glad to have their services.No one can match the level of services they provide. Best company to work with.
johnh3851
July 9th, 2020
I was let down by my local bathroom company and needed a full bathroom suite ASAP, Aquabliss delivered within a couple of days and the products are quality.
Also saved money as were a fraction of the price of my local bathroom company
jasonc875
April 14th, 2020
I love my shower... Beautiful product that turned up so much faster than expected.... Oh and it was cheap pricing too...
dongpings
March 7th, 2018
We bought walk-in shower unit and others. The rain-shower head and attachment were missing in the package. However, the customer service quickly responded and sent them to us. Very happy with their service.
danielt298
April 30th, 2019
I tend not to only order based on reviews as people are quick to complain about problems yet very little amount of people actually review positive service which I find unfair.

I'm not up to date with all this online shopping so I gave them a call, spoke to a couple of gentlemen who took my order over the phone and after having major surgery I informed them I was in and out of hospital and they were very accommodating, requesting the drivers called me to book in the delivery which they did.

Top notch service from a satisfied customer.
Best regards
Daniel
jackp209
September 16th, 2019
Ordered some wet room panels in July. Delivered 3 days later as agreed and everything was perfect. Fitted now and looks good
nathanb91
January 10th, 2017
Ordered other bathroom items on the same day from Victoria Plum, these were delivered last Thursday with active communication throughout, Well done VP! Still waiting for my order with a loose promise of this week, I would say you get what you pay for but VP were cheaper just not quite the style required.
laurad119
December 2nd, 2016
We liked the products on the site and the price seems reasonable. Ordered via 'phone so that we could ask questions re: delivery and ensure it was accurate. We said quite clearly it was supposed to be delivered to an address in Devon whilst the invoice address was in Surrey. Also checked that it would get there by the date we had our bathroom fitted which the person on the phone seemed confident about.
In short, didn't turn up on time, nor to the correct county. Had to call repeatedly and was told that they would look into it by listening to the recorded phone-call to determine who was at fault. (Never heard from them about that!) 4 days later after multiple calls, order had hinges missing. 'Phoned them to request they send the missing hinges. Ensured me they would get them sent as soon as possible (noting they might not be able to do next day delivery but they'd get it sorted as soon as they could). A week later had to call to chase yet again and has finally been dispatched.
Perfectly pleasant when you talk to them but means nothing if things are incorrect and no-one bothers to keep you informed when there are delays.
venessam6
May 9th, 2019
Excellent experience from start to finish, excellent products delivered in great time. Rang you with a enquiry and was helped by very professional staff
marys461
March 13th, 2017
My mother-in-law recommended this company to us after she renovated her bathroom, and we were really pleased that she did. When we called the helpline we spoke to someone who was clearly involved with the business, not just a call centre operator, who could give us information about stock, delivery etc. straight away. Everything arrived promptly and in good condition, even though delivery was to London and they are based in the north east. They'll be our first choice if we need more bathroom items.
keziaa1
January 27th, 2018
I really wanted to appreciate your customer service. My en-suite work was just completed last week and i really enjoy your product. I was little hesitant to order in the beginning after seeing some of the reviews. But it wasn't true after purchasing. As we were renovating our house. I have 3 bathrooms and I purchased No 1 from Aqua bliss, No 2 from bath store and No 3 from better bathroom. I'm pleased to say you stand out among 3 with good customer service. Thanks for the good customer service.I really appreciate.
danim39
March 5th, 2018
Very Happy customer. Great product, fast turnaround.
Cant ask for more..
Keep up the good service..
5 star service
domt5
June 20th, 2018
Very impressed with this company. The product (glass shower enclosure with sliding doors) was excellent quality at a very good price indeed. Would highly recommend them.
martham218
May 28th, 2019
Dealing with this company is making me ill. They are rude, liars and i fear a bunch of scam artists.

Delivery weeks beyond schedule, items missing, more weeks to wait. Lies about courier damaging the order when courier say they didn't collect it. Staff won't respond to messages or when they do they are clearly pulling lines from their ass.
For the good of your health steer clear.
kimm615
May 15th, 2019
Competitively priced. Very good buying experience. Expedient delivery - excellent customer support especially with top rush my order to meet a deadline. I would highly recommend.
robertt217
January 4th, 2018
Recommend to anyone order came on time and products are lovely quality, looks amazing when fitting will order in the future if I need anymore thank you.
jacka156
August 25th, 2018
Really pleased I purchased my new bathroom from here, the customer service team was helpful and lovely as well. They seem to akways work their best to sort a problem out, as I had small problem with delivery however they sorted it quickly and I was pleased with how they managed to sort the situation. Definitely recommend this company!
rachelw213
July 16th, 2019
My experience echoes that of several reviewers here. No goods arrived. Eventually they said the courier damaged them but only after I contacted them via CHAT. Their telephone lines don't work apparently...they state a constant technical problem. I waited in again but no goods arrived and no details of the courier we're give at any point. Now I have received an email saying they've stopped trading and I'll have to apply to my payment company for a refund as they won't refund themselves. It sounds to me like I'm unlikely to get my £360 back. Don't waste your money on these scammers!
louiseg40
January 23rd, 2018
The advisor (Suzi) was excellent, she was helpful and knowledgeable, she advised me on the best product to fit in with my needs. I had ordered a shower enclosure from a different company, along with a shower try, the item didn't fit, so I had to order from Aquabliss, I wish I'd placed the full order with bliss because I am still having issues with other products from the other company.
johnw1303
August 27th, 2018
Thank you for your help. Much appreciated. From start to finish Aquabliss helped me choose a luxury bathroom for very little money.
geno25
Gen O.
January 22nd, 2018
Aquabliss have been exceptionally helpful. Our initial order was delivered promptly. And when we requested to change one of the items we ordered, they promptly, and with no hassle, organised for the item to be exchanged... and were charged for only the courier costs. Excellent service! And great products!
janinem17
February 10th, 2017
Aquabliss 5 stars on price service and quality. Logistics let them down. To be fair aquabliss sorted it all. Delivery company said they were coming on a Friday morning didn't show up, then said they didn't have my goods even though they said they were delivering. Then told no they had damaged an item. Rang up aquabliss. Spoke to a lovely lady. Sent out new pallet worth off goods on next day service with different courier. Refunded my delivery cost and sent me a discount code for future orders which has no terms or conditions. The goods really are more impressive then photos and for two bathrooms and under 1000 I'm more than satisfied.
debbieg93
December 29th, 2017
After some research I found that Aquabliss offered the best price. The order was handled with ease and delivered well within the initial time scale given and the showers were extremely well packaged to protect them in transit.
Thanks for a great service!

Typical poor service they provide and they put up reviews themsleves to try and hide the fact that are poor.

By David J.

This company let down many customers and im one of them currently going through a dispute of a similar nature

By David J.

Totally agree .. Aquabliss most definitely do write there own or get fake people to. Its clearly a pattern that's exposing them LOL

By David J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the AquaBliss.co.uk staff and other customers.

Aquabliss - retailers of toilets, baths and bathroom suites

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AquaBliss.co.uk?

Have a question about AquaBliss.co.uk?