AquaBliss.co.uk

AquaBliss.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.15 stars from 131 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AquaBliss.co.uk also ranks 30th among Bathroom sites. The most common issues with AquaBliss.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• Bought a full bathroom suite and a walk in shower for my ensuite so far and going to be more.
  • I ordered and complete walk-in shower and shower screen and shower unit.

• This is the first online retailer I've had this experience with, most knowing that customer service leads to more sales.
  • a month late in delivering ( no refund of express 3-5 day delivery charge)
How would you rate AquaBliss.co.uk?

“Amazing”

Jason C.
4/14/20

I love my shower... Beautiful product that turned up so much faster than expected.... Oh and it was cheap pricing too...

“Literally the worst company I've ever dealt with”

Martha M.
5/28/19

Dealing with this company is making me ill. They are rude, liars and i fear a bunch of scam artists. Delivery weeks beyond schedule, items missing, more weeks to wait. Lies about courier damaging the order when courier say they didn't collect it. Staff won't respond to messages or when they do they are clearly pulling lines from their ass. For the good of your health steer clear.

customer service (37) day delivery (14) shower tray (8) refund (41) trading standards (7) company (58) delivery service (6) shower screen (4) bathroom suite (4) shower unit (3) day service (3) toilet (8)
martham218
May 28th, 2019

For the good of your health steer clear.
jasonc875
April 14th, 2020
danielt298
April 30th, 2019
I tend not to only order based on reviews as people are quick to complain about problems yet very little amount of people actually review positive service which I find unfair.

I'm not up to date with all this online shopping so I gave them a call, spoke to a couple of gentlemen who took my order over the phone and after having major surgery I informed them I was in and out of hospital and they were very accommodating, requesting the drivers called me to book in the delivery which they did.

Top notch service from a satisfied customer.
Best regards
Daniel
jackp209
September 16th, 2019
Ordered some wet room panels in July. Delivered 3 days later as agreed and everything was perfect. Fitted now and looks good
nathanb91
January 10th, 2017
Ordered other bathroom items on the same day from Victoria Plum, these were delivered last Thursday with active communication throughout, Well done VP! Still waiting for my order with a loose promise of this week, I would say you get what you pay for but VP were cheaper just not quite the style required.
laurad119
December 2nd, 2016
We liked the products on the site and the price seems reasonable. Ordered via 'phone so that we could ask questions re: delivery and ensure it was accurate. We said quite clearly it was supposed to be delivered to an address in Devon whilst the invoice address was in Surrey. Also checked that it would get there by the date we had our bathroom fitted which the person on the phone seemed confident about.
In short, didn't turn up on time, nor to the correct county. Had to call repeatedly and was told that they would look into it by listening to the recorded phone-call to determine who was at fault. (Never heard from them about that!) 4 days later after multiple calls, order had hinges missing. 'Phoned them to request they send the missing hinges. Ensured me they would get them sent as soon as possible (noting they might not be able to do next day delivery but they'd get it sorted as soon as they could). A week later had to call to chase yet again and has finally been dispatched.
Perfectly pleasant when you talk to them but means nothing if things are incorrect and no-one bothers to keep you informed when there are delays.
venessam6
May 9th, 2019
Excellent experience from start to finish, excellent products delivered in great time. Rang you with a enquiry and was helped by very professional staff
jayneh11
July 13th, 2016
Phoenix Emma Toilet/cistern & Mechanism - The two stars is for the delivery and the courtesy of the staff. Other than that it has been a nightmare. Toilet, cistern etc was delivered. Parts for the cistern were too big to fit. Monday, rang and told them, asked to send photos. Did this. Rang Tuesday, part will be delivered on Thursday. Didn't happen. Rang Friday, told he would investigate and ring me back. Didn't. Monday morning, rang and went through everything again. Will sort and ring you back. I rang again at 5pm as still no phone call. Told the same again. Rang on Tuesday, part being delivered tomorrow for definite. Part was delivered. It was exactly the same one as I already had which DOESN'T FIT. Plumber now out getting the part locally so I don't have to deal with them again and I can at last have a fully working toilet in my nice new bathroom.
This company has a serious problem with sorting out issues in a speedy manner and an even worse problem with communicating with their client. My advice? Go somewhere else.
marys461
March 13th, 2017
My mother-in-law recommended this company to us after she renovated her bathroom, and we were really pleased that she did. When we called the helpline we spoke to someone who was clearly involved with the business, not just a call centre operator, who could give us information about stock, delivery etc. straight away. Everything arrived promptly and in good condition, even though delivery was to London and they are based in the north east. They'll be our first choice if we need more bathroom items.
keziaa1
January 27th, 2018
I really wanted to appreciate your customer service. My en-suite work was just completed last week and i really enjoy your product. I was little hesitant to order in the beginning after seeing some of the reviews. But it wasn't true after purchasing. As we were renovating our house. I have 3 bathrooms and I purchased No 1 from Aqua bliss, No 2 from bath store and No 3 from better bathroom. I'm pleased to say you stand out among 3 with good customer service. Thanks for the good customer service.I really appreciate.
danim39
March 5th, 2018
Very Happy customer. Great product, fast turnaround.
Cant ask for more..
Keep up the good service..
5 star service
domt5
June 20th, 2018
Very impressed with this company. The product (glass shower enclosure with sliding doors) was excellent quality at a very good price indeed. Would highly recommend them.
kimm615
May 15th, 2019
Competitively priced. Very good buying experience. Expedient delivery - excellent customer support especially with top rush my order to meet a deadline. I would highly recommend.
robertt217
January 4th, 2018
Recommend to anyone order came on time and products are lovely quality, looks amazing when fitting will order in the future if I need anymore thank you.
jacka156
August 25th, 2018
Really pleased I purchased my new bathroom from here, the customer service team was helpful and lovely as well. They seem to akways work their best to sort a problem out, as I had small problem with delivery however they sorted it quickly and I was pleased with how they managed to sort the situation. Definitely recommend this company!
marks510
July 11th, 2017
I am so glad to have their services.No one can match the level of services they provide. Best company to work with.
louiseg40
January 23rd, 2018
The advisor (Suzi) was excellent, she was helpful and knowledgeable, she advised me on the best product to fit in with my needs. I had ordered a shower enclosure from a different company, along with a shower try, the item didn't fit, so I had to order from Aquabliss, I wish I'd placed the full order with bliss because I am still having issues with other products from the other company.
johnw1303
August 27th, 2018
Thank you for your help. Much appreciated. From start to finish Aquabliss helped me choose a luxury bathroom for very little money.
dongpings
March 7th, 2018
We bought walk-in shower unit and others. The rain-shower head and attachment were missing in the package. However, the customer service quickly responded and sent them to us. Very happy with their service.
geno25
Gen O.
January 22nd, 2018
Aquabliss have been exceptionally helpful. Our initial order was delivered promptly. And when we requested to change one of the items we ordered, they promptly, and with no hassle, organised for the item to be exchanged... and were charged for only the courier costs. Excellent service! And great products!
debbieg93
December 29th, 2017
After some research I found that Aquabliss offered the best price. The order was handled with ease and delivered well within the initial time scale given and the showers were extremely well packaged to protect them in transit.
Thanks for a great service!
jacks657
January 23rd, 2018
Website was really easy to navigate and found what we were looking for quickly. Communication was excellent with a very swift response. Product was exactly as described and I was very happy with my purchase.
alaynek
February 10th, 2017
After reading reviews I was nervous about buying from these guys. I genuinely am over the moon with the service. Bought a full bathroom suite and a walk in shower for my ensuite so far and going to be more. Prices are very reasonable, quality off goods is fantastic and technical and customer service team have all been really helpful and pleasant
grantl17
June 7th, 2017
Top website with amazing products at cheap prices delivered on time and items look amazing. Would deffo recommend to anyone
mattyp
March 15th, 2018
I've been a plumber for 25 years. Used all the online companies and this is honestly the one I recommend. Everything one the website is British suppliers so brill for getting spare FREE spares really quick. Technically these guys n girls know their stuff. Deliveries are hit n miss but they don't have their own vehicles. Thsy have a couple of couriers so what id say in a rush go for the pallet company's all though most of drivers dump n go, if you want a weekend or evening ask for c45 but they take longer. If you want it carried into a customer house don't mind stoping in for the day and best drivers being polite n taking care ( One I go for ) ask for stop start. Never had an issue with these and used them now for several years. Don't usually leave reviews but think half of these are false and give company bad name so thought it was only right I stick up for them. Small company, British brands, good technical team, easy for spares in future. I'll keep recommend you.

Typical poor service they provide and they put up reviews themsleves to try and hide the fact that are poor.

By David J.

This company let down many customers and im one of them currently going through a dispute of a similar nature

By David J.

Totally agree .. Aquabliss most definitely do write there own or get fake people to. Its clearly a pattern that's exposing them LOL

By David J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the AquaBliss.co.uk staff and other customers.

Aquabliss - retailers of toilets, baths and bathroom suites

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AquaBliss.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.2
Have a question about AquaBliss.co.uk?