AquaBliss.co.uk

AquaBliss.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.81 stars from 130 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. AquaBliss.co.uk also ranks 36th among Bathroom sites. The most common issues with AquaBliss.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• Bought a full bathroom suite and a walk in shower for my ensuite so far and going to be more.
  • I ordered and complete walk-in shower and shower screen and shower unit.

• This is the first online retailer I've had this experience with, most knowing that customer service leads to more sales.
  • a month late in delivering ( no refund of express 3-5 day delivery charge)
How would you rate AquaBliss.co.uk?

“All very good”

Jack P.
9/16/19

Ordered some wet room panels in July. Delivered 3 days later as agreed and everything was perfect. Fitted now and looks good

“Terrible company to deal with - avoid”

James c.
6/3/19

Missing items and wrong items sent. This was just the start of it. When trying to get them to send the correct and missing items Aquabliss constantly gave false delivery info and dates. Everyday when you phone them they use a different excuse ("supplier let them down", "DPD did not collect items", "Items damaged so were not sent", "Items were dispatched and you should have received them" & "wrong dispatch details were given" are among a few examples). Eventually, we asked to cancel the missing items. Aquabliss were more than happy to do this and offer a full refund. However, they did not process the refund for over 17 days, and it took me calling them every day to ask when I will receive my money, and telling them that I am now seeking legal advice. Again, constant excuses (and lies?). One day they tell you the refund has been processed, the next they say they are doing it that day. All in all, the worst online company I have ever dealt with. I would not recommend Aquabliss to anyone. My recommendation would be to avoid at all costs!

customer service (37) day delivery (14) shower tray (8) refund (41) trading standards (7) company (58) delivery service (6) shower screen (4) bathroom suite (4) shower unit (3) day service (3) shower cubicle (3)
kevinw433
November 1st, 2019
• Updated review
Now insolent. Have wasted a further £160 for small claims judgement and warrant to discover this! But their website is still live! Avoid like the plague
Incompetent, unprofessional lying chancers
June 29th, 2019
• Previous review
Would echo the sentiments expressed in the many reviews complaining of late/ non deliveries.

They let me down extremely badly too.

Interesting to note the different names that i dealt with, compared to those in older reviews. It the names i have been given are legit, this would indicate they are a shoddy company that can't keep staff ( or the staff have a conscience and cant continue to lie as they are instructed to do..

In turn, I was lied to by Susanah, jordan,rob,and johnathan. Not to mention the mysterious T Lawrence who was to undertake a full investigation and get back to me! They all gave plausible excuses and apologies and promised it was on the van for next day delivery.

Avoid at all costs

i
rachelw213
July 16th, 2019
My experience echoes that of several reviewers here. No goods arrived. Eventually they said the courier damaged them but only after I contacted them via CHAT. Their telephone lines don't work apparently...they state a constant technical problem. I waited in again but no goods arrived and no details of the courier we're give at any point. Now I have received an email saying they've stopped trading and I'll have to apply to my payment company for a refund as they won't refund themselves. It sounds to me like I'm unlikely to get my £360 back. Don't waste your money on these scammers!
coles67
September 4th, 2019
Order placed, money taken, goods not received, refund not received.
Avoid this company at all costs...
martham218
May 28th, 2019
Dealing with this company is making me ill. They are rude, liars and i fear a bunch of scam artists.

Delivery weeks beyond schedule, items missing, more weeks to wait. Lies about courier damaging the order when courier say they didn't collect it. Staff won't respond to messages or when they do they are clearly pulling lines from their ass.
For the good of your health steer clear.
jackp209
September 16th, 2019
job170
June 26th, 2019
This is an appalling company that ought to be shut down. Happy to take your money, but then do not provide the goods and lie consistently about when they are coming. Customer service simply do not care, neither does the operational manager - so no hope really. A total con. Very simple advice - AVOID!!
danr338
June 14th, 2019
Not one to complain, but this company are a joke!! I paid for express delivery inside 3 working days, bath never arrived when they said. Called up and they said it was never on delivery note, would be another 2 days, then got an email obviously didn't have the guts to call me and tell me directly that it was apparently damaged in transit so it would be a further 6 days! Avoid this joke of a company!
pauld541
March 8th, 2019
Ordered a vanity basin 4 week later no show have rang nearly every day and been told lie after lie by numerous people Thomas,Ann Marie,Chris and so on waited in every day as they said it would come that day and never did then said it had been broken in transit they are so incompetent I have got myself so mad trying to resolve this now they are giving me a refund which I'm sure I won't be seeing anytime soon disgusting how they can get away with this have put formal complaints into a mr Lawrence to which I can only think he doesn't exist as I have heard nothing from him
danielt298
April 30th, 2019
I tend not to only order based on reviews as people are quick to complain about problems yet very little amount of people actually review positive service which I find unfair.

I'm not up to date with all this online shopping so I gave them a call, spoke to a couple of gentlemen who took my order over the phone and after having major surgery I informed them I was in and out of hospital and they were very accommodating, requesting the drivers called me to book in the delivery which they did.

Top notch service from a satisfied customer.
Best regards
Daniel
gillr10
May 30th, 2019
Avoid at all costs. Never deliver with false reasons for non_delivery. Worst online experience ever...do not use unless you want lots of pain and wasted phone calls.
stephens501
May 8th, 2019
PAID FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY,CAME DAMAGED TWO WEEKS LATER,DO NOT BUY FROM THESE!..CUSTOMER SERVICE REALLY BAD
kimm615
May 15th, 2019
Competitively priced. Very good buying experience. Expedient delivery - excellent customer support especially with top rush my order to meet a deadline. I would highly recommend.
venessam6
May 9th, 2019
Excellent experience from start to finish, excellent products delivered in great time. Rang you with a enquiry and was helped by very professional staff
annemariei2
October 1st, 2018
Sales / Admin Failure

Sales / Admin Failure - Money taken and still No sign of Delivery?

1) Promised express Delivery - still not received
2) Promised refund of express delivery charge - still outstanding
3) Promised text with DPD tracking - still not done
4) Promised a call back - failed to do this as well.
5) Promised that product will not be delivered now (after 3rd call) as they have lost track of the item?
6) Promised will send me a new product will arrive in a couple of days.
7) Just keep chasing and hope for the best as my experience shows they have distribution issues.
beckys137
August 9th, 2018
Terrible, terrible, terrible. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY YOU WILL NOT GET WHAT YOUR ORDERED AND THEY WILL NOT REFUND YOU. I have been trying to get a refund since an order placed at the end of May...next day delivery (at a charge) does not happen, returns take weeks, refunds take months (and counting) and customer service does not exist. Actually the customer service is so very bad I can only presume they are trained in how to be unhelpful and how to drag things out. Now because I have complained my 'punishment' from these people is being told I wont be getting my whole refund!
davidj649
January 25th, 2019
21 day delivery, cancel order and no refund.
Emails and communication slow or not even a response at all.
Phone calls pointless

Amateur company that disregards its customers

Don't be drawn in by cheap products and you wont get the service you would expect regardless.

Google offers so many more companies that are a million times better
pauls843
May 21st, 2018
Customer Service team are full of false promises and blatant lies. They don't process orders , they don't call you back, they accuse you of not having funds to support the transaction, when it is clear they have not processed it. They have no idea about talking to customers, they would sooner shout at them. Don't trade with them it will be the worst mistake you ever make. The delivery service (joke) is a white van man service who obviously throws everything into a van rather than pack it - don't try and get a replacement part thats faulty - be easier swimming in treacle.
adrianb96
August 6th, 2018
Still have our money after 3 months. Broken goods where collects nearly 3 months ago by aquabliss. Nothing but attitude and abuse from the woman in customer service. Reviews everywhere are bad for this group and it's probably all caused by the one woman with the attitude. AVOID THIS COMPANY
donnao53
September 11th, 2018
Great service it was the 1st time in had used this company so was a little worried shouldn't have been the product was first class as was the customer service on the phone and the driver who dropped it off highly recommend
jacka156
August 25th, 2018
Really pleased I purchased my new bathroom from here, the customer service team was helpful and lovely as well. They seem to akways work their best to sort a problem out, as I had small problem with delivery however they sorted it quickly and I was pleased with how they managed to sort the situation. Definitely recommend this company!
johnw1303
August 27th, 2018
Thank you for your help. Much appreciated. From start to finish Aquabliss helped me choose a luxury bathroom for very little money.
millier16
August 24th, 2018
Over the moon with my new bathroom, and very pleased with the customer service and help I was given!
domt5
June 20th, 2018
Very impressed with this company. The product (glass shower enclosure with sliding doors) was excellent quality at a very good price indeed. Would highly recommend them.
mrl51
August 1st, 2018
Ordered complete shower which arrived as arranged after 2 weeks. I am delighted with the service. Would recommend and use again.
nenah2
April 15th, 2018
Terrible company to deal with. Items missing from our order, items not fit for purpose received, customer service is outrageous and no refund given for missing items, will never use again, would not recommended and have reported to trading standards!

Typical poor service they provide and they put up reviews themsleves to try and hide the fact that are poor.

By David J.

This company let down many customers and im one of them currently going through a dispute of a similar nature

By David J.

Totally agree .. Aquabliss most definitely do write there own or get fake people to. Its clearly a pattern that's exposing them LOL

By David J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the AquaBliss.co.uk staff and other customers.

Aquabliss - retailers of toilets, baths and bathroom suites

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AquaBliss.co.uk?

Have a question about AquaBliss.co.uk?