AquaBliss.co.uk

AquaBliss.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.19 stars from 142 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with AquaBliss.co.uk most frequently mention next day and phone call. AquaBliss.co.uk ranks 38th among Bathroom sites.

• Really pleased I purchased my new bathroom from here, the customer service team was helpful and lovely as well.

• PAID FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY, CAME DAMAGED TWO WEEKS LATER, DO NOT BUY FROM THESE!.
  • Found that the shower tray was correct but the screen was the wrong one sent by aquabliss.
How would you rate AquaBliss.co.uk?

“Really pleased”

Harry M.
8/24/20

Really pleased with the suite we purchased, exactly as describe, fantastic quality. Delivered faster than expected, good customer services. Very happy customer:-)

“BAD BAD BAD”

Peter C.
6/8/20

No customer service or aftersales service, Liquidated company at the same address, check companies house. Worse company I have ever dealt with. Wish I had read the reviews before buying, Steer well clear

day delivery (14) customer service (42) shower tray (8)
harrym218
August 24th, 2020

peterc716
June 8th, 2020

Worse company I have ever dealt with.
Wish I had read the reviews before buying,
Steer well clear

derekc209
January 7th, 2021

Fantastic customer service. Haven't had chance to install the bath and shower yet but pro-active communication regarding my order and the delivery was very good.

martham218
May 28th, 2019

Dealing with this company is making me ill. They are rude, liars and i fear a bunch of scam artists.

Delivery weeks beyond schedule, items missing, more weeks to wait. Lies about courier damaging the order when courier say they didn't collect it. Staff won't respond to messages or when they do they are clearly pulling lines from their ass.
For the good of your health steer clear.

charliea76
September 14th, 2020

Bought bathroom taps, shower & accessories. When I ordered I knew an item had a lead time. Was kept informed by email & phone of the progress, even phoned me to inform me the stock was arriving the next day & would be sent straight out. Items arrived on time & well packaged. I had a problem with a couple of items being faulty (manufacturing errors, not Aquabliss fault). They responded immediately to my email on a Friday, and the replacements arrived by courier on the Monday. Could not ask for better customer service, and prices great too.

nathanb91
January 10th, 2017

Ordered other bathroom items on the same day from Victoria Plum, these were delivered last Thursday with active communication throughout, Well done VP! Still waiting for my order with a loose promise of this week, I would say you get what you pay for but VP were cheaper just not quite the style required.

peterh1159
January 20th, 2021

Great service all the way through. From our very first contact right through to completion everything was handled professionally. Despite the ongoing pandemic we were kept up dated with the whole way through the ordering and delivery process.
Highly recommended

simond147
December 29th, 2020

Ordering on this site was easy, with confirmation of order details and delivery times very efficient, ordered in 21st dec and delivered before Xmas. Excellent all round purchase experience.

kareng866
July 2nd, 2020

Was amazed how quickly my order was dispatched and packaging was good to ensure goods didn't get damaged. Quality looks good

valerieg210
October 26th, 2020

I ordered some items and they arrived as promised. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong shower, it was replaced with no fuss. Thank you.
Quality products with great service. And I saved over £150.

johnh3851
July 9th, 2020

I was let down by my local bathroom company and needed a full bathroom suite ASAP, Aquabliss delivered within a couple of days and the products are quality.
Also saved money as were a fraction of the price of my local bathroom company

gregm599
August 11th, 2020

Great quality, reasonably priced. Considering it is covid 19, expected delivery to be delayed, instead it was fast delivery. No concerns at all! Would definitely purchase again!

laurad119
December 2nd, 2016

We liked the products on the site and the price seems reasonable. Ordered via 'phone so that we could ask questions re: delivery and ensure it was accurate. We said quite clearly it was supposed to be delivered to an address in Devon whilst the invoice address was in Surrey. Also checked that it would get there by the date we had our bathroom fitted which the person on the phone seemed confident about.
In short, didn't turn up on time, nor to the correct county. Had to call repeatedly and was told that they would look into it by listening to the recorded phone-call to determine who was at fault. (Never heard from them about that!) 4 days later after multiple calls, order had hinges missing. 'Phoned them to request they send the missing hinges. Ensured me they would get them sent as soon as possible (noting they might not be able to do next day delivery but they'd get it sorted as soon as they could). A week later had to call to chase yet again and has finally been dispatched.
Perfectly pleasant when you talk to them but means nothing if things are incorrect and no-one bothers to keep you informed when there are delays.

jasonc875
April 14th, 2020

I love my shower... Beautiful product that turned up so much faster than expected... Oh and it was cheap pricing too...

danielt298
April 30th, 2019

I tend not to only order based on reviews as people are quick to complain about problems yet very little amount of people actually review positive service which I find unfair.

I'm not up to date with all this online shopping so I gave them a call, spoke to a couple of gentlemen who took my order over the phone and after having major surgery I informed them I was in and out of hospital and they were very accommodating, requesting the drivers called me to book in the delivery which they did.

Top notch service from a satisfied customer.
Best regards
Daniel

jackp209
September 16th, 2019

Ordered some wet room panels in July. Delivered 3 days later as agreed and everything was perfect. Fitted now and looks good

venessam6
May 9th, 2019

Excellent experience from start to finish, excellent products delivered in great time. Rang you with a enquiry and was helped by very professional staff

marys461
March 13th, 2017

My mother-in-law recommended this company to us after she renovated her bathroom, and we were really pleased that she did. When we called the helpline we spoke to someone who was clearly involved with the business, not just a call centre operator, who could give us information about stock, delivery etc. straight away. Everything arrived promptly and in good condition, even though delivery was to London and they are based in the north east. They'll be our first choice if we need more bathroom items.

keziaa1
January 27th, 2018

I really wanted to appreciate your customer service. My en-suite work was just completed last week and i really enjoy your product. I was little hesitant to order in the beginning after seeing some of the reviews. But it wasn't true after purchasing. As we were renovating our house. I have 3 bathrooms and I purchased No 1 from Aqua bliss, No 2 from bath store and No 3 from better bathroom. I'm pleased to say you stand out among 3 with good customer service. Thanks for the good customer service. I really appreciate..

danim39
March 5th, 2018

Very Happy customer. Great product, fast turnaround.
Cant ask for more.
Keep up the good service.
5 star service

domt5
June 20th, 2018

Very impressed with this company. The product (glass shower enclosure with sliding doors) was excellent quality at a very good price indeed. Would highly recommend them.

kimm615
May 15th, 2019

Competitively priced. Very good buying experience. Expedient delivery - excellent customer support especially with top rush my order to meet a deadline. I would highly recommend.

robertt217
January 4th, 2018

Recommend to anyone order came on time and products are lovely quality, looks amazing when fitting will order in the future if I need anymore thank you.

jacka156
August 25th, 2018

Really pleased I purchased my new bathroom from here, the customer service team was helpful and lovely as well. They seem to akways work their best to sort a problem out, as I had small problem with delivery however they sorted it quickly and I was pleased with how they managed to sort the situation. Definitely recommend this company!

jayneh11
July 13th, 2016

Phoenix Emma Toilet/cistern & Mechanism - The two stars is for the delivery and the courtesy of the staff. Other than that it has been a nightmare. Toilet, cistern etc was delivered. Parts for the cistern were too big to fit. Monday, rang and told them, asked to send photos. Did this. Rang Tuesday, part will be delivered on Thursday. Didn't happen. Rang Friday, told he would investigate and ring me back. Didn't. Monday morning, rang and went through everything again. Will sort and ring you back. I rang again at 5pm as still no phone call. Told the same again. Rang on Tuesday, part being delivered tomorrow for definite. Part was delivered. It was exactly the same one as I already had which DOESN'T FIT. Plumber now out getting the part locally so I don't have to deal with them again and I can at last have a fully working toilet in my nice new bathroom.
This company has a serious problem with sorting out issues in a speedy manner and an even worse problem with communicating with their client. My advice? Go somewhere else.

Typical poor service they provide and they put up reviews themsleves to try and hide the fact that are poor.

By David J.

This company let down many customers and im one of them currently going through a dispute of a similar nature

By David J.

Totally agree. Aquabliss most definitely do write there own or get fake people to. Its clearly a pattern that's exposing them LOL

By David J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the AquaBliss.co.uk staff and other customers.

Aquabliss - retailers of toilets, baths and bathroom suites

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AquaBliss.co.uk?

Have a question about AquaBliss.co.uk?