Bath & Body Works reviews

customerservice@bathandbodyworks.com
2017 Customer choice award

michelem98
12/19/18

I wasn't sure about buying online. But the deals offered were fantastic and the shipping charges were incredibly reasonable. Processing and shipping time was pretty good for this time of year. It was really a great experience and I'd use the website again.

elizabeths469
11/16/18

Bath & Body Works has the best products and always has amazing deals! I recently bought a mixture of different lotions and sprays but, my favorite will always be the Country Apple spray and lotion. Shipping is super fast and affordable! Will definitely continue to shop at B&BW

javaughnl
11/12/18

What can I say? I'm addicted to candles, body sprays, anything B&BW has to offer. I'm never disappointed with anything I order and I love the deals I get in my inbox almost daily!

evieb7
9/13/18

I just got my order. I bought sweet cinnamon pumpkin gel and orchard leaves body cream. It smells like honey. The service and the price are of good quality.
Definitely will order again and recommend to everyone.

kathyg212
9/10/18

You love good smells well here is the best for this the lotion body spray body wash candles wow so much to choose from you are going to fall in love

clarar37
9/5/18

The fall season is bringing in the sweet scent and woody musk for men. Bath and vody works has a new walnut spice pie candel that is so delicious i really want to eat it lol thats how good it smells

samr199
8/25/18

Bath and body works has amazing scents but it's so expensive for one bottle of perfume. Not to mention that they always remove scents that should be kept.

dahliaa1
8/14/18

my favorite, I love going in the store and buying everything. i'll give bath and body works all my paycheck! although I did buy a lot of things and didn't receive my rewards for them.

emilyb241
8/6/18

I love bath and body works. They have everything in any type of scent you want. You can smell great. Really love shopping there

islandgals
7/2/18

I Always Been a BIG Fan Of Bath & Body Works. They Have Some Wonderful Scents. I Love There Lotions, Body Creams, Body Sprays. Well Hell... I Love All There Products. Lol! :) Now Yes They Step There Game Up. But There Prices Are Getting Out Of Control. I LOVE That They Got This BIG Semi-Annual Sell Going On Right Now. Which are: Select Clearance 75% Off While Supplies Last. And Much More. This Sale is Great For both in Stores or Online. This Sale Started June 4 and ends July 5 2018. So I'm Gonna Go Stock Up On My Lotions And All Before This Deal Ends. Because They Have Some Lotions, Body Creams, Shower Gels, etc.. From $3.50 $3.75 $4.75 and so on. Hell You Can't Beat That. So I'm Going To The Mall Rather Then Online. Cause I'm Not Paying NO High Shipping Cost. So YES I'm going to the Mall To Get My Bath & Body Works. Lol! Thanks! :)

tonyam44
4/28/18

I am a government employee at a Federal agency located in NYC at 26 Federal plaza; I often go to this stores East 23rd st location after work but on occasion I got outside of work. Whenever I shop at this store and I am not dressed in work attire I am scrutinized and treated like a thief by your door security. I have been targeted and followed throughout your store which obviously makes me simultaneously uncomfortable and angry. After a few times of this happening I reported it to the floor manager who assured me it wouldn't happen again and the security staff would be spoken too. After that incident I decided to not return to that location thus I now go to the East 44th st location (since last year) and I am having the exact same problem. I was just at this location yesterday where your security staff harassed targeted me. It was a rainy cold day I was in this store not in business attire but in a hooded jacket, jeans and sneakers and the security guard Mike (according to the store manager) watched from across the room then proceeded to come close just to zero in on and watch me. This bias behavior is unacceptable. There were plenty of people in the store when i entered and I hadn't been in the store less than 5 minutes before this happened. I approached Mike and asked him why was he targeting me the was a store full of people to watch but yet his focus is on me. He must not have liked that I questioned him and he began to get irate and combative until a coworker convinced him to go back to doing his job. Then later that same coworker and guard could be heard disrespecting me and making light of the situation. I shop at this store a lot and for me to feel as if I cannot go to any location without being judged on my appearance is ridiculous. I will not continue to be harassed something must be done, I will not continue to jump from location to location just because your employees are bias either I am at the point where I am ready to seek counsel and attain an attorney

hattiem10
4/7/18

Years ago I had a friend who was obsessed with BBW products. To me there was an artificial scent to everything, and it all smelled too sweet to me. Cut to over 10 years later and my mom gifted me with hand soap from the Aromatherapy line in the Eucalyptus Spearment scent and I almost returned it. Instead I gave it a try because she swore I would love it. Mom was right. I am a huge fan now of the Stress Relief line and now wear the lotion too and bought the hand sanitizer, 4 more liquid hand soaps, a large 3 wick candle and the bath foam gel. I bought most of it on the last Easter Day sale at 40 % off. What a great deal. I must add, I have had excellent online care, orders arrive quickly and well packaged, and customer service is always friendly and helpful. I feel the same about the employees at my local shop. They are informative, knowledgeable and friendly. Sometimes they approach too quickly, but they back off and let you browse. I have not had any allergic reactions to the Aromatherapy products, perhaps because a lot of the ingredients are natural oils and scents.

johnm937
3/19/18

Their products are the best on the market. The management and employees at the Meadowbrook Mall in Bridgeport West Virginia are the best. They are always smiling and willing to make suggestions for new products.

elizabethb262
3/18/18

These products are overpriced and their company fails at providing information as to their gluten, latex and other allergy containing products.

cindyf28
3/15/18

I love this store both online and the brick and mortar versions.The advantage of going into one of their stores is that you can use your Victoria Secret card to purchase anything they carry which you can't do on their website.
I have never encountered any problems with them online or in store. When ordering online I can order what I want, use coupons for savings, receive products quickly, and products are always well packaged. In the store they are super friendly and helpful. I avoid going to their stores as much as possible because I just can't control myself and buy way too much. Online I have better control of myself.
As far as people that have allergies etc. it's not a store for you. Many scents will overwhelm you as products are available as testers.

Tip for consumers: Very easy website for ordering

nkechiw1
2/12/18

Over the past year Bath and Body works has really steeped their game up with offering many varieties of skin care products , aroma therapy and much more. The website always offers a great selection as well as access to get discounts if you have signed up to receive their email updates. Their site is very user friendly and only takes a few steps to complete an order. Plus if you can find your item in store most likely you can find it online( excluding holiday season) things are always moving quiet fast. I would recommend shopping online for this venue. Your items arrive in a timely manner , they are well packaged and it always feels get to find what youre looking for

karoa1
12/29/17

great quality, fast delivery, helpful and friendly customer service, a big selection of products, nice packaging

terib15
12/27/17

Wonderful products. I buy their lotions, body spray, perfume, soaps, air fresheners, shampoo/conditioner and candles. I've been shopping here for years and have never been disappointed.

carissas5
12/27/17

I love just about every product in this store and the service is excellent. They always have new and amazing scents, you can't go wrong with bath and body works.

sherylf4
12/27/17

I LOVE THIS STORE AND WILL ALWAYS PURCHASE FROM THEM. THEY HAVE THE VERY BEST AND NEWEST FRARRANGE PRODUCTS OUT

conniem90
12/24/17

This is my favorite place to shop for gifts for so many people in my life. It is a little expensive but watch for oupons and sales and you will find a gift for everyone including yourself.

jacih3
12/20/17

Don't order online. I ordered during black friday, and didn't receive 3 gift sets that I ordered. Called them about the issue, was on the phone for an hour, they said they would send replacements, still haven't received them. $120 worth of product I haven't seen. If you're going to buy, do it in store.

celestined
12/20/17

I love Bath and Body. Their scents are great! The prices are excellent. The variety is great as well. You can purchase scents for the house to the car. I love them! I highly recommend the wallflowers.

Celeste
AL

karm97
12/20/17

Great Company and great customer service. Always friendly and lots of smell good stuff. Fill.......Fill..... I don't have 100 characters to submit.

vernonh25
12/17/17

Bath & Body Works has always been fast and easy to order products from when I don't want to run to the local store. I would recommend them for all your bath and body needs.

Questions? Get answers from the Bath & Body Works staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Bath & Body Works