Review of Clinique

cliniquetech@clinique.com
2017 Customer choice award

cynthiap64
12/12/17

Ordered products on Clinique.com because was offered two "bonus" products. The bonus products were shown as pumps. Received the products last night and they were the small tubes. Called the customer service line and basically was told "your problem, not ours". Last time I buy anything from Clinique.com. Update: Good news! They redeemed themselves. They called me this morning and offered me additional products. So, will be buying from them in future. Good job, Clinique!

olivias55
10/12/17

Good mark to this one also. This is the cosmetics company I personally use rarely but I got those many times as a gift for my mother and some friends. I dont know anything about the checkout-delivery process on the site as I get all the items in my local store. but the trademark is really trustworthy!

jezelm
9/3/17

The foundation is absolutely amazing!! I do NOT use any other products on my face other then clinque I have not once had a breakout I think it's an amazing investment! I'm also flawless all the time

maries120
8/17/17

Have been using Clinique for the last 33 years and I don't look 60 according to the opinions of others. Just wish they would start making toxic free products.

elianak
6/1/17

Its quite a gift source for me to get something to many of my friends on occasions. Universal cosmetics suitable to many people and of great quality.

caroll112
5/15/17

I have been a life-long user of Clinique products and was content. Recently, I bought dramatically different moisturizing lotion (pump version). When I first used it, there was an unusual odor - almost like cortisone cream. One morning, upon applying it, my face turned orange. I called customer service and was told something about my reaction or sensitivity. Awaiting some measure/ refund.

karens319
5/10/17

One week ago last Saturday, I went to a Clinique counter at Nellis Air Force base just outside of Las Vegas, NV. There were 4 consultants standing around talking in a language that was unfamiliar to me. I stood at the 3-step counter for approximately 10 minutes without being approached by one consultant. The woman's name is Mihwa. I asked her about under eye treatment, and which would be the best for me. She tried to sell me other cosmetic products as well as placing cucumbers on my eyes. I told her that was a fallacy. She also told me they do not make commission or receive a discount. It appeared to be more important to her. She did not offer to let me try any of the testers. I worked for Clinique nearly 18 years part-time and would have been let go if I treated a customer that way. In my opinion, their supervisor needs to watch them incognito, and see how they act with customers at their counters. Also, it would be nice if the consultant spoke English so the customer can understand them, and promote Clinique products other than Bobbi Brown, Prescriptives, Bed Bath and Beyond, Origins, plus homemade remedies such as oatmeal. That is the worst experience I have ever had at a Clinique counter.

dianea42
4/21/17

i like the product presentation, it's neat and enjoayble to have it in your bathroom.
and does the job overal, especially if you are like me and have oily skin. with time I swithed to Crafted because they are practically pieces of art on the shelf. but it's just me. so I still get Clinique as presents all the time as a safe choice.

elizabethl90
4/17/17

Didn't happen right away. Used 3 of the moistorizers every day. Started to burn and gave me a rash. Looked like on one part it was burning a hole. I'm 66 have used loads of products over the years. This never happened. Threw 4 jars in garbage. Alot of money wasted.
Only 1 day after stopping it started to heal.
Must be some sort of chemical that is very bad.
It was also itchy. Please be careful.
Wish I could get the 150 dollars I wasted back.
They have beautiful counters with nice packaging
That draws u in. Hope i helped .

evaa30
4/10/17

It's not that affordable for me but every woman dreams of being the most beautiful and look in the mirror with a smile ans inspiration. I choose this cosmetics and am ready to pay to remain attractive for my own self first of all.

This cosmetics is of high quality. Don't save on your appearance, girls! Treat yourselves with the best!

kobeb14
3/19/17

I`m not personally using any cosmetics, but this brand proved to be good and thus I got an eternal :) source of presents for my friends and relatives. The quality is great expecially for the price, and these can be found at any local store of the kind - good!

karenp146
3/8/17

It is so cakey and looks horrible ... as soon as you smile, there are lines on your face. It is definitely not worth the money either. You can do better than that Clinique

karenh206
3/4/17

This is my first time using a number of you products and have been using them foe about 2 1/2 months and have not seen any type of change on my face at all. I thought that ok I going go out on a limb and pay more than I every would for facial products and then become very disappointed with the out come. I had bought the products at Bon-ton and at our local Macys that is closing so I can not return anything at Macys so will Bon-ton take back all the items for a refund with receipts?
Karen Hefner
kheffner@cmcast.net

pipoym
2/11/17

I love the Clinique Happy here. It soothes my nose, good smell. I can still smell it the next day. Hoping to buy more soon.

randog
2/10/17

Despite of the fact that I`m male gender - I`d like to say these cosmetics are good, I get them as presents every year for my sis and gf. Both happy!

wendyl58
1/18/17

I really love Clinique products, and my skin is very grateful as well :) Thank you for your high quality and constant improvement!

mrfixi1
1/10/17

I purchase my Clinique products from the Harvey Nichols Department store and have to say your staff in there are just absolutely great! I purchase every 3 months and never had an issue, staff even have my stuff ready before i even get there..

bonnieg43
12/20/16

Love this site

leslied31
12/19/16

Clinique has been offering great freebies this month! I've scored many great items by breaking my order up rather than one big order!

annav15
12/1/16

I use their products on a daily basis! I love how they change and improve. I am a huge fan of their CC cream.

joannem53
11/10/16

The one I use on a daily basis and one of the top used for me. Keep it up, guys!

francinef4
10/8/16

A few weeks ago I shopped at the Clinique Counter at Macy's in the Christiana Mall in Newark Delaware. While I don't think that you have to be pretty to work in cosmetics I think that Clinique should have a standard as to how a Clinique Consultant should look and present oneself to the public. I don't mean to be crass but I do think that combing one's hair and putting on an attractive face should be a requirement. How does Clinique expect these consultants to successfully sell their products. I do hope that you will take my comments seriously and raise your standards as to how your consultants should look. On a more positive note let me add that this counter has a saving grace. The consultants name is Beverley and she is top notch. Maybe she can teach other consultants a few things.

rachelp54
10/6/16

I tried my first Clinique at the age of 15. My mom gave me concealer as a present for Christmas. I still buy it. And I am satisfied with the quality

sandrah91
9/5/16

Makeup is great. The only kind I use. Fast shipping and great customer service.

marym373
8/22/16

I have sampled and bought many different Clinique cosmetics and fragrances. I like the fact that they do not do animal testing. I also like the fact that dermatologists recommend them. I am especially happy when they have in store promotions, and gift with purchase. The cosmetics last longer than most others. Overall great products

Questions? Get answers from the Clinique staff and other customers.

Clinique?