Review of Clinique

cliniquetech@clinique.com
2017 Customer choice award

jenniferr429
10/16/18

I hate to say it but it's true. I have tried this make up over and over again and I break out. The same with my sister also. The only thing I can use is lipstick maybe. I've tried the sensitive skin products and I broke out even more. So, for me, it's a no.

tl100
9/26/18

In the vast and over-hyped world of cosmetics these days, Clinique still manages to be a good old standby with quality products and less hype. It's an unsexy brand - very far from Milk, Lime Crime, YSL, NARS, MAC, or the gajillions of other brands that live on marketing, packaging, and hype.

Oddly enough, they have this clinical/dermatologist vibe to their department store counters and packaging. They've been around for this long, and they're a pretty well- known brand - at least for the late-30s and up crowd - so they must be doing something right.

They have tons of good products, both new and old. Great lipsticks, glosses, skincare, eyeshadows, blushes, everything. But their Happy and related fragrances are pretty bad - I don't know why they get good reviews online. Their old-fashioned mascara is still one of the best out there - an oldie but goody.

Their associates can still be pretty stuck-up, but there's more Asian immigrant ones who are nicer and less judgmental.

This is a brand for women who like quality makeup and skincare, a decent amount of innovation, and pretty products - but don't like the intimidating, scary vibe of other brands or cosmetic counters.

Tip for consumers: Good old standby, always innovating, a bit underrated among Millenials, less intimidating and judgmental than most makeup counters

taylorl63
9/17/18

I don't know if it's my body or this cosmetics.. But I had allergic reactions on my body and wouldn't use it one more time.

kathyg212
9/10/18

This was the first product I bought when I was 14 the foundation and I loved it this brand of make up skin products you can count on

ameliar31
9/10/18

I am a contented user of Clinique cosmetics. For instance, I've been buying a Clinique foundation for 3 years. I use only their makeup products because it is a great value for money and quality.

clarar37
9/8/18

I love the skincare and the way the mirco beabs help fight fight acne acne probe akin. I also like the make up remover

igar
9/8/18

I just love their eye care cosmetics, so far so far, I haven't found any better! I also tried Clinique makeup, it is also high quality.

jennifery60
8/20/18

They have amazing skincare, and I love the mascara from Clinique. I have not bought the foundation, but have tried it from another friend, and it feels light and not greasy at all

taurianaw
8/12/18

My acne was getting so bad and so one day i requested a sample of it because it had such good results. I did my normal night routine and then put the gel on my problem areas. The next morning my acne was very visible. I was so greatful

justinf92
8/7/18

I tried to cancel an order using their chat feature.Good mark to this one also.It is so cakey and looks horrible ... as soon as you smile, there are lines on your face.

dianal127
8/7/18

I bought three different products and they all worked amazing and got here on time !! I certainly will be buying more soon !!

donnap203
8/6/18

They have a wonderful line of makeup for everyone. They have skin care products like moisturizers, for your face, lips, eyes, and all over body creams. Makeup comes in many shades for normal, dry, and oily skin.

claras47
8/6/18

I just think it is quite complicated to buy on this website, especially if you use the mobile version.

martah20
6/1/18

Just using Clinique mascara for a couple of years and I am satisfied. The only thing I don't like about it is that their products are not organic 100%.

denijr
4/17/18

I cannot think of any other brand apart from it.

Its face wash is my oxygen. Toner is strong but its 3 step is best skin routine you can expect.

mandyh27
3/15/18

The best beauty store in online none other than - Clinique! Great site with easy navigation and mobile friendly to place order.

brookej13
1/10/18

The Clinique primer that I use everyday makes my face moisturized and smooth and I can't even describe how much I love this stuff! All other Clinique products I have always pull through for me. I have never been disappointed

susanm384
12/30/17

I really loved clinique. Their customer service was always excellent. However, they started to send me emails everyday, even after I unsubscribed. Customer service says it takes 7days to stop, but I hope they are able to stop them as soon as possible. One thing I do not understand is, when I check the server, there are no clinique emails seen. I can see these ad emails only on Mac mail software.

lisaf185
12/27/17

I have 2 items that I religiously buy from Clinique.com(that Sephora and Ulta do NOT carry, otherwise I would order from them). Clinque may not have the quickest delivery, but I love that they actually give FULL sized samples or extras. You can also stack deals, like if they offer a beauty bag with purchase of X amount, you can additionally get whatever else they may be offering in the same order. Ulta or Sephora only allow ONE free sample type deal per order. They also send frequent emails with great deals.

jonx5
12/24/17

I tried to cancel an order using their chat feature. I wanted to cancel my old order and place a new order. Their chat representative spent about 20 minutes trying to convince me not to cancel the order before finally "cancelling" the order for me.

A week or so later, I received the package with my cancelled order. When I contacted them as to why I received the cancelled order, I don't get an apology. I had to go out of my way to ship back to them a package I should have never received.

I don't care how good your product is, you lose customers when you provide bad customer service.

cynthiap64
12/12/17

Ordered products on Clinique.com because was offered two "bonus" products. The bonus products were shown as pumps. Received the products last night and they were the small tubes. Called the customer service line and basically was told "your problem, not ours". Last time I buy anything from Clinique.com. Update: Good news! They redeemed themselves. They called me this morning and offered me additional products. So, will be buying from them in future. Good job, Clinique!

olivias55
10/12/17

Good mark to this one also. This is the cosmetics company I personally use rarely but I got those many times as a gift for my mother and some friends. I dont know anything about the checkout-delivery process on the site as I get all the items in my local store. but the trademark is really trustworthy!

jezelm
9/3/17

The foundation is absolutely amazing!! I do NOT use any other products on my face other then clinque I have not once had a breakout I think it's an amazing investment! I'm also flawless all the time

maries120
8/17/17

Have been using Clinique for the last 33 years and I don't look 60 according to the opinions of others. Just wish they would start making toxic free products.

elianak
6/1/17

Its quite a gift source for me to get something to many of my friends on occasions. Universal cosmetics suitable to many people and of great quality.

Yes, the company does allow customers to return or exchange products that they find unsatisfactory. For more information, here is their web-page about such things: http://www.clinique.com/customer-care/returns-exchanges

By Lilly D.

Questions? Get answers from the Clinique staff and other customers.

Clinique?