Review of Clinique

cliniquetech@clinique.com
2018 Customer choice award

nilabr
2/28/19

I love the new day moisturizer when I start to use I saw so many changes feels smooth and relaxing. The smell is good and it's for any kind of skin

jimenezj
1/12/19

Estoy usando una crema para mis poros en la piel es muy buena he visto los resultados.rápidos solo q fue un regalo q me hicieron y era pequeño pero aunk ya no se acabo fue muy eficaz.

ursulas18
12/27/18

I absolutely love Clinique products. Great quality and consistency. I know what I am getting and I don't mind spending a little more for that reassurance.

graceg79
12/11/18

All the beauty products i bought from this seller are of very high quality, the prices are good and the best of it all is that their customer service is prompt to respond. Thumbs up

celestem25
11/14/18

High quality products, great variety of products to choose from. I found the best face wash and face cream here. I use Clinique daily and I am very satisfied.

nowshinh
11/12/18

Suitable for all skin type.This product is easily the best moisturizer I have ever used!
I've always had oily/combination skin prone to breakouts so I have only ever purchased light moisturizers because I was scared of clogging my pores. However after moving down south to a colder climate I found by winter that I had a lot of flaky skin and needed to up my moisturizer routine.Overall, It is great for dry skin and I really like it.

ryanr229
10/31/18

I don't think that Clinique really lives up to all the hype. I have
porcelain skin, and none of their foundation is light enough for my
skin, and if I wear it it turns me orange.

ardathe
10/30/18

I have used Clinique products for years. Even when I try drugstore brands for a few things, I always go back to Clinique. I have dry and sensitive skin and their stuff works for me. It used to be that I would have to go to the mall to buy Clinique, but with the advent of Clinique.com, that's no longer necessary. I would usually wait until bonus time to get things I needed but online, it's always bonus timelots of free stuff with certain purchase levels. They accept returns if something doesn't work for you and have online consultants to assist you with questions. They also have a reward system for frequent customers. No hesitation to recommend completely!

estellea7
10/27/18

I love the skincare and the way the mirco beabs help fight fight acne acne probe akin. I also like the make up remover.

lucah16
10/27/18

They have amazing skincare, and I love the mascara from Clinique. Good mark to this one also.They have skin care products like moisturizers, for your face, lips, eyes, and all over body creams.

lanap26
10/26/18

I use Clinique cosmetics for 5 years now. It is the only company that makes products suitable for my skin. It offers a great value for money and quality and their customer services are well developed.

jenniferr429
10/16/18

I hate to say it but it's true. I have tried this make up over and over again and I break out. The same with my sister also. The only thing I can use is lipstick maybe. I've tried the sensitive skin products and I broke out even more. So, for me, it's a no.

tl100
9/26/18

In the vast and over-hyped world of cosmetics these days, Clinique still manages to be a good old standby with quality products and less hype. It's an unsexy brand - very far from Milk, Lime Crime, YSL, NARS, MAC, or the gajillions of other brands that live on marketing, packaging, and hype.

Oddly enough, they have this clinical/dermatologist vibe to their department store counters and packaging. They've been around for this long, and they're a pretty well- known brand - at least for the late-30s and up crowd - so they must be doing something right.

They have tons of good products, both new and old. Great lipsticks, glosses, skincare, eyeshadows, blushes, everything. But their Happy and related fragrances are pretty bad - I don't know why they get good reviews online. Their old-fashioned mascara is still one of the best out there - an oldie but goody.

Their associates can still be pretty stuck-up, but there's more Asian immigrant ones who are nicer and less judgmental.

This is a brand for women who like quality makeup and skincare, a decent amount of innovation, and pretty products - but don't like the intimidating, scary vibe of other brands or cosmetic counters.

Tip for consumers: Good old standby, always innovating, a bit underrated among Millenials, less intimidating and judgmental than most makeup counters

taylorl63
9/17/18

I don't know if it's my body or this cosmetics.. But I had allergic reactions on my body and wouldn't use it one more time.

kathyg212
9/10/18

This was the first product I bought when I was 14 the foundation and I loved it this brand of make up skin products you can count on

ameliar31
9/10/18

I am a contented user of Clinique cosmetics. For instance, I've been buying a Clinique foundation for 3 years. I use only their makeup products because it is a great value for money and quality.

clarar37
9/8/18

Best face toner and cleansers ive ever used from this brand. Yeah it may be expensive for alot of people bit it last for quite awhile. Ulta is having their sales for under $20 right now too

igar
9/8/18

I just love their eye care cosmetics, so far so far, I haven't found any better! I also tried Clinique makeup, it is also high quality.

jennifery60
8/20/18

They have amazing skincare, and I love the mascara from Clinique. I have not bought the foundation, but have tried it from another friend, and it feels light and not greasy at all

taurianaw
8/12/18

My acne was getting so bad and so one day i requested a sample of it because it had such good results. I did my normal night routine and then put the gel on my problem areas. The next morning my acne was very visible. I was so greatful

justinf92
8/7/18

I tried to cancel an order using their chat feature.Good mark to this one also.It is so cakey and looks horrible ... as soon as you smile, there are lines on your face.

dianal127
8/7/18

I bought three different products and they all worked amazing and got here on time !! I certainly will be buying more soon !!

donnap203
8/6/18

They have a wonderful line of makeup for everyone. They have skin care products like moisturizers, for your face, lips, eyes, and all over body creams. Makeup comes in many shades for normal, dry, and oily skin.

claras47
8/6/18

I just think it is quite complicated to buy on this website, especially if you use the mobile version.

martah20
6/1/18

Just using Clinique mascara for a couple of years and I am satisfied. The only thing I don't like about it is that their products are not organic 100%.

Yes, the company does allow customers to return or exchange products that they find unsatisfactory. For more information, here is their web-page about such things: http://www.clinique.com/customer-care/returns-exchanges

By Lilly D.

Questions? Get answers from the Clinique staff and other customers.

Clinique?