Review of AquaBliss.co.uk

Tel: +44-1325-778277
info@aquabliss.co.uk

ewanl4
1/17/18

A shocking service ordered and paid fir items 2 weeks ago still no goods plumbers have had to leave the job and cant return for 3 weeks now have no bathroom now thank you very much you should not be trading.

marye271
1/16/18

The service was great from placing our order on line to the delivery . We were able to track our order and it was delivered on day given and within the time . Now we are looking at a new bathroom , will defiantly be looking at aquabliss

jennys113
1/9/18

Worst experience ever! TERRIBLE customer service, the branch and courier do not talk to each other about delivery. It took THREE attempts for my order to be delivered an after the first delivery never arrived Aquabliss had the cheek to charge me £54!!!! for it to be delivered the day after on the Saturday and IT NEVER ARRIVED, again. When my delivery did arrive, (third time lucky) I had a product missing and one item was black not white. The website says delivered between 3 and 7 days, it took SIX WEEKS. They do not answer emails, you have to call continuously for someone to answer and when they do answer they are rude and unhelpful. It was a very stressful experience, one that I wouldn't want me or anyone else to experience. I did ask for a full refund but as I paid on the website as I ordered they wouldn't refund me in full. I honestly don't know how this company is still running.

robertt217
1/4/18

Recommend to anyone order came on time and products are lovely quality, looks amazing when fitting will order in the future if I need anymore thank you.

debbieg93
12/29/17

After some research I found that Aquabliss offered the best price. The order was handled with ease and delivered well within the initial time scale given and the showers were extremely well packaged to protect them in transit.
Thanks for a great service!

francisr25
12/28/17

Faulty item was delivered, customer service when we tried to return was terrible. We're now left having to return the item at our expense (Aquabliss refuse to send their courier) and having to go through Paypal for a refund as the firm have stopped answering emails.

stever174
12/5/17

Just received a full refund from PayPal if u do buy from this joke of a company use PayPal wish
I had read the previous complaints before ordering a bath for my customers .I ordered a l shape shower bath , when it turned up the bath panel was cracked I phoned and was told to send a pic which I did , I was then told the next day of I could stand back from the panel and take another , explaining that I had already left site and it was 25 miles away I was told they won't do anything until I take another pic . I traveled back to take further pic only to find that the actual panel doesn't actually for the bath properly , it's to big . I phoned emailed again and again and again never got a call back and was told the panel is correct and should sit under the bath by a few mm, which ok I can understand but the panel is to big and will sit out from the side of the bath by 15mm . Useless useless company my only hope lays with PayPal now don't not deal with you can get cheaper and better elsewhere trust me I fit bath rooms for a living

georgec187
11/27/17

Excellent range. Competitive prices. Helpful Staff on the Phone. Speedy delivery. Great service. Thankyou.

patricke30
11/24/17

I can only speak as I find! And I am placing the same review on similar sites.
Just purchased a new walk-in shower plus tray, fittings, super toughened glass, shower seat, a loo plus two illuminated anti-mist mirrors and a roll of under floor heating element with all the bits included.
This would have been a five star rating but for a slight problem with delivery delays. But my experience was of a charming team who helped sort it out. Everything is now here and unbroken. If my experience is anything to go by, then I'd allow a bit of extra time from order to delivery.
I initially only read the reviews on this company after I had ordered and paid for everything. So, I was then worried. But my experience has been very different, and in particular, thanks to their member of staff Susannah. Thank you.

maxr55
11/23/17

The recent fitting out of 2 bathrooms has been so easy; deliveries arrive when expected and very helpful advice by telephone when required.

lynnt37
11/16/17

I ordered a toilet from this company on line on 28th October which according to the website would be delivered within 3-10 working days. On day 11 I phoned to chase it up and was told the courier had broken the toilet but they assured me they would definitely get one delivered to me the following Thursday. I took the day off work and when I phoned on Thursday afternoon to make sure it was coming the guy said he had no idea why I had been told Thursday, it was coming on Friday. I explained I couldn't take the following day off so he arranged for deliver after 5pm on the Monday - guess what? It didn't arrive again. On Tuesday I phone to ask why and no one had any idea why but said someone (Billy) would phone after 1pm to arrange delivery. Finally yesterday, 17 days later the toilet came. If you want to be messed around and be dealt with by people who have no idea about customer service then I would recommend - otherwise steer clear.

robertb531
11/13/17

Order a beka walk in shower from aquabliss the price was best on net and included a quality stone resin tray. Delivery was made on time with calls prior ,. Brilliant

unhappyc100
11/3/17

Half of the delivery did not arrive. What did arrive, arrived late and was either in poor condition or the wrong size. I have spent a month trying to get a refund and still nothing. I have nothing positive to say about this company, their products or their service.

helenw93
10/31/17

If I could no stars I would, very rude customer service. Ordered a shower screen only to find that a part was missing and without it the screen is unusable. After numerous ignored emails a few calls being promised delivery dates it still hasn't turned up, called again and said that we would be reporting it to paypal only to be told "fine do that, we will report you for fraud".

patricks161
10/26/17

THIS COMPANY STILL OWES US A REFUND AFTER 3 MONTHS OF RETURNING FAULTY GOODS AND DAILY TELEPHONE CALLS.
SERVICE - WORSE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED, PRODUCTS - APPALLING QUALITY AND WRONG GOODS SENT, CUSTOMER CARE - THEY DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF THIS !!! MANAGERS - EVERY DAY THESE MANAGERS ARE TOO BUSY TO COME TO THE PHONE OR EVEN CALL BACK AND WE HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 90 DAYS !! LEGAL ACTION ABOUT TO BE TAKEN

sarahb351
10/23/17

Very pleased with the bathroom suite as and the speed of the delivery + the delivery driver was very pleasant and helpful . Ten out of ten

katieb113
10/11/17

Save yourself the hassle and dont buy anything from this company, their customer service is shocking. I have been waiting 3 weeks to receive an order and 3 different advisors have said they will sort it and call me back and they havent. How they are still trading is beyond me.

elizabethd132
10/11/17

Please please do not buy from this company - if you have received the same shocking service as I have please report to trading standards and, as will probably be necessary, issue a small claim. It is not extreme to say they are now thieves and should not be allowed to continue to trade. Shower and tray worth £350 returned as agreed via their courier in July. Still no refund. Absolute blatant lies on the phone and no email or letters responded too.

davidc604
10/9/17

Excellent company with great customer service and great products, no complaints at all, delivery was a day that I requested

jonh96
10/9/17

First they sent a toilet that leaked. Then they sent the wrong shower tray.
Then the replacement toilet was fitted was fine for 10+ hours and then overnight the cheap plastic bolts slipped connecting the cistern and the cistern leaked continually during an 8 hour period completely flooding my new bathroom and hall.
Aquabliss deny it was there cheap ill fitting parts fault and will not accept any liability or make any contribution towards repairing the damage.
My experienced plumber will not touch their kit again and eventually replaced most of their fittings to ensure a good fit that would not leak.
Their Customer service is disgusting, they simply take your money and do not care.
Avoid this company or you will live to regret paying good money for cheap ill fitting rubbish.

gerryc25
9/20/17

This is my second complete bathroom suite I have ordered...just received delivery of the first one yesterday! I found the whole process very easy and everything was packaged really well for delivery. I would definately recommend you!!

dawnw74
8/31/17

Warning: Do not use this company for anything. We ordered a shower enclosure in July which they delivered but it was the wrong size. Lots of phone calls and hassle with customer care team. They are the most unhelpful team I have come across - they all need to go on a customer care training course asap. They never get back to you, emails are never forth coming - absolute shambles of a team. Over the last 5 weeks I've spoken to Anne Marie, Jonathan, Jordan, suzie, and finally Tony who was extremely unhelpful. How this company sleeps at night is beyond me fully knowing that they are leaving consumers in an utter mess due to their incompertance. Never will we ever use this company again. This company need an award -
worst customer care team in the U.K. You have been warned.

sarahg178
8/25/17

Terrible company who simply do not care about repeat business, customer service or reputation. Staff are rude, uncooperative and unhelpful. Management even worse. Do not use this company.

joanneh45
8/7/17

I bought a shower unit from this company. The deflector leaks sending water everywhere. In time my floorboards will rot. The response I got was completely different to the one my plumber got when he rang to complain. They lied and construed stories. Made comments not stated on their website. No refund. £350 out of pocket!! Never will I buy from them again

steveg168
7/20/17

Varied choice of products, all good quality at very good prices.
I had an issue with damage to one panel of the shower cubicle I bought, & it was replaced without question within 2/3 days of my initial enquiry.

Typical poor service they provide and they put up reviews themsleves to try and hide the fact that are poor.

By David J.

This company let down many customers and im one of them currently going through a dispute of a similar nature

By David J.

Totally agree .. Aquabliss most definitely do write there own or get fake people to. Its clearly a pattern that's exposing them LOL

By David J.

Questions? Get answers from the AquaBliss.co.uk staff and other customers.

AquaBliss.co.uk?