Review of AquaBliss.co.uk

Tel: +44-1325-778277
info@aquabliss.co.uk

kirstyl16
12/18/18

Would give 0 if I could. Horrible horrible customer service. They send poor quality products that are overpriced and don't look like their images online. You have to pay delivery to return and the customer service basically told me they wouldn't refund me as they would say the item was damaged anyway. Which they did. I was laughed at over the phone by the CS agent. They withhold complaint information from you and do not have a complaints procedure. I actually think they are working from a garden shed. They can't possibly get repeat customers as the whole process and service is so bad. Also the staff I feel sorry for them working in a job where they can't possible have job satisfaction, taking money and ripping people off. No product and no refund! Do not buy please!!!! Currently taking this further.

st104
12/10/18

The worst company I have ever dealt with.
Their staff are well versed in telling lies and making false promises... they are clearly used to dealing with the same problems over and over again... I have had similar problems to lots of others who have left reviews - I only wish I had read the reviews before ordering !!
1. Wrong item delivered and delivered over a week late despite paying for express delivery!
2. 6 weeks after ordering - still not rectified - I still have the wrong item and they still have my money :-(
3. Promised redelivery of correct item and collection of this wrong item on 4 separate occasions - none have happened :-(
4. Even if they give you a DPD tracking number do not believe that they have actually sent the parcel - check with dpd directly.
5. Spoke to 4 different customer service' people - all rude and trained to tell lies - they do it with ease.
6. I have written to them recorded delivery, left voice messages and sent numerous emails - no reply to any!
I have now given up and passed to my solicitor - an absolute joke of a company !!
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

dsprl
11/22/18

If it was possible to give 0 stars I would.
Absolutely terrible service from start to finish.
The take your money and don't provide the service or the item. I ordered a shaving mirror (for a not insubstantial amount of money) paid extra for next day delivery. Didn't receive an order acknowledgement (or tracking details as advised I would). Had to call for the order acknowledgement, the sales have no grace in speaking to customers. Ordered in the afternoon on Wed 14th Nov paying extra for next day delivery so the latest delivery should have been Fri 16th Nov. It did not arrive, no one advised (or appeared to know) why. Customer service speak to you nicely but tell lies and then avoid taking your call and don't call back. I sent numerous emails including to someone I was told was a manager (never available on the phone) and NEVER received replies. STILL waiting for the item to be delivered (over a week later!) and a refund of the next day delivery cost!! Have now just cancelled the order.

annemariei2
10/1/18

Sales / Admin Failure

Sales / Admin Failure - Money taken and still No sign of Delivery?

1) Promised express Delivery - still not received
2) Promised refund of express delivery charge - still outstanding
3) Promised text with DPD tracking - still not done
4) Promised a call back - failed to do this as well.
5) Promised that product will not be delivered now (after 3rd call) as they have lost track of the item?
6) Promised will send me a new product will arrive in a couple of days.
7) Just keep chasing and hope for the best as my experience shows they have distribution issues.

donnao53
9/11/18

Great service it was the 1st time in had used this company so was a little worried shouldn't have been the product was first class as was the customer service on the phone and the driver who dropped it off highly recommend

johnw1303
8/27/18

Thank you for your help. Much appreciated. From start to finish Aquabliss helped me choose a luxury bathroom for very little money.

jacka156
8/25/18

Really pleased I purchased my new bathroom from here, the customer service team was helpful and lovely as well. They seem to akways work their best to sort a problem out, as I had small problem with delivery however they sorted it quickly and I was pleased with how they managed to sort the situation. Definitely recommend this company!

millier16
8/24/18

Over the moon with my new bathroom, and very pleased with the customer service and help I was given!

beckys137
8/9/18

Terrible, terrible, terrible. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY YOU WILL NOT GET WHAT YOUR ORDERED AND THEY WILL NOT REFUND YOU. I have been trying to get a refund since an order placed at the end of May...next day delivery (at a charge) does not happen, returns take weeks, refunds take months (and counting) and customer service does not exist. Actually the customer service is so very bad I can only presume they are trained in how to be unhelpful and how to drag things out. Now because I have complained my 'punishment' from these people is being told I wont be getting my whole refund!

adrianb96
8/6/18

Still have our money after 3 months. Broken goods where collects nearly 3 months ago by aquabliss. Nothing but attitude and abuse from the woman in customer service. Reviews everywhere are bad for this group and it's probably all caused by the one woman with the attitude. AVOID THIS COMPANY

mrl51
8/1/18

Ordered complete shower which arrived as arranged after 2 weeks. I am delighted with the service. Would recommend and use again.

domt5
6/20/18

Very impressed with this company. The product (glass shower enclosure with sliding doors) was excellent quality at a very good price indeed. Would highly recommend them.

emmac141
5/23/18

Ordered a full bathroom on a next day service arrived in good condition 10am the following day fast and efficient with excellent customer service.

pauls843
5/21/18

Customer Service team are full of false promises and blatant lies. They don't process orders , they don't call you back, they accuse you of not having funds to support the transaction, when it is clear they have not processed it. They have no idea about talking to customers, they would sooner shout at them. Don't trade with them it will be the worst mistake you ever make. The delivery service (joke) is a white van man service who obviously throws everything into a van rather than pack it - don't try and get a replacement part thats faulty - be easier swimming in treacle.

nenah2
4/15/18

Terrible company to deal with. Items missing from our order, items not fit for purpose received, customer service is outrageous and no refund given for missing items, will never use again, would not recommended and have reported to trading standards!

mattyp
3/15/18

I've been a plumber for 25 years. Used all the online companies and this is honestly the one I recommend. Everything one the website is British suppliers so brill for getting spare FREE spares really quick. Technically these guys n girls know their stuff. Deliveries are hit n miss but they don't have their own vehicles. Thsy have a couple of couriers so what id say in a rush go for the pallet company's all though most of drivers dump n go, if you want a weekend or evening ask for c45 but they take longer. If you want it carried into a customer house don't mind stoping in for the day and best drivers being polite n taking care ( One I go for ) ask for stop start. Never had an issue with these and used them now for several years. Don't usually leave reviews but think half of these are false and give company bad name so thought it was only right I stick up for them. Small company, British brands, good technical team, easy for spares in future. I'll keep recommend you.

dongpings
3/7/18

We bought walk-in shower unit and others. The rain-shower head and attachment were missing in the package. However, the customer service quickly responded and sent them to us. Very happy with their service.

danim39
3/5/18

Very Happy customer. Great product, fast turnaround.
Cant ask for more..
Keep up the good service..
5 star service

stephenj120
2/7/18

I ordered and complete walk-in shower and shower screen and shower unit.
Shower tray and shower screen arrived on day required. However the shower unit didnt and thats becasue it was damaged apparently.
However it hasnt been depatched. After a number of promises from a male Salesperson, he also promised a refund of the carriage but never arrived also. I was promised 2 days. 2 days came and went and it didnt arrive I spoke to a sales woman and she sent it overnight and Saturday delivery.
However
The quality and the service finally was 5 star but still no refund for the carriage.

neila31
2/2/18

Looked around for a very specific size shower tray and enclosure, Aquabliss were the only ones that came anywhere close to our budget. Great comms as well.

davidh628
1/31/18

The website was easy to use finding what I wanted straight away with alternatives given.Ordering online took a few minutes and was very simple.Delivery took under a week and by a very helpful courier.

keziaa1
1/27/18

I really wanted to appreciate your customer service. My en-suite work was just completed last week and i really enjoy your product. I was little hesitant to order in the beginning after seeing some of the reviews. But it wasn't true after purchasing. As we were renovating our house. I have 3 bathrooms and I purchased No 1 from Aqua bliss, No 2 from bath store and No 3 from better bathroom. I'm pleased to say you stand out among 3 with good customer service. Thanks for the good customer service.I really appreciate.

jacks657
1/23/18

Website was really easy to navigate and found what we were looking for quickly. Communication was excellent with a very swift response. Product was exactly as described and I was very happy with my purchase.

louiseg40
1/23/18

The advisor (Suzi) was excellent, she was helpful and knowledgeable, she advised me on the best product to fit in with my needs. I had ordered a shower enclosure from a different company, along with a shower try, the item didn't fit, so I had to order from Aquabliss, I wish I'd placed the full order with bliss because I am still having issues with other products from the other company.

geno25
Gen O.
1/22/18

Aquabliss have been exceptionally helpful. Our initial order was delivered promptly. And when we requested to change one of the items we ordered, they promptly, and with no hassle, organised for the item to be exchanged... and were charged for only the courier costs. Excellent service! And great products!

Typical poor service they provide and they put up reviews themsleves to try and hide the fact that are poor.

By David J.

This company let down many customers and im one of them currently going through a dispute of a similar nature

By David J.

Totally agree .. Aquabliss most definitely do write there own or get fake people to. Its clearly a pattern that's exposing them LOL

By David J.

Questions? Get answers from the AquaBliss.co.uk staff and other customers.

AquaBliss.co.uk?