Review of AquaBliss.co.uk

Tel: +44-1325-778277
info@aquabliss.co.uk

mrsh12
7/12/17

Worst company I have ever dealt with! I would stay well clear, as if there is a problem, like I experienced, don't expect a quick resolution.

marks510
7/11/17

I am so glad to have their services.No one can match the level of services they provide. Best company to work with.

hayleya4
6/10/17

Great company with great prices!! Really pleasant to deal with. I ordered my bathroom online and delt with a lovely gentlemen called Thomas. I placed the complete order with him, the bathroom suite & fittings etc. Smooth transaction and they were even able to deliver to Northern Ireland at a reasonable cost. Order arrived few weeks later allowing time for shipping to NI. Everything arrived apart from the wall basin, so contacted them again and they sent out the sink really quickly! No problems. The unfortunate thing though was when sink arrived it was damaged, not Aquabliss fault could only have been damaged through courier i assume. I was gutted to say the least, so called them again and spoke again with Thomas and he reassured me of a replacement and that it was not a problem sending out a new one. I've just this morning received my new sink and its perfect! Thank you aquabliss. This company are great and i cant understand why they have been given a bad rep/reviews. I will be using them again in the future and highly recommended them! Cant wait to get everything installed!

grantl17
6/7/17

Top website with amazing products at cheap prices delivered on time and items look amazing. Would deffo recommend to anyone

matta45
6/1/17

Used these guys for around 7 years and always recomend them to my customers. Easy to install. Very high quality. Cheapest prices ive found on the net. Customer service team friendly funny bunch although sound very busy. You can hear phones constantly ringing in background. Always managed to get spares new seals door runners and stuff easy. Good technical knowledge so don't have to get intouch with manufacters and passed around. Delivery service is a bit hit and miss. They seem to use three different couriers depending on how much you order. But can get the times the driver's are due on day so not sat about waiting. Top service

georgew115
5/26/17

ordered a full bathroom from Aquabliss on a 1-3 working day service, got a phone call from courier day after to organise delivery, items turned up on time and I am over the moon with the quality of every product look amazing in my bathroom. Would deffo recommend this company to anyone.

richardb310
5/18/17

dont give this incompetent company your hard earned cash
I was told my goods would arrive in 5 to 7 working days it took three and a half weeks when it did arrive the taps were missing I a happy person so I called and was told by Samantha I think that was her name for the inconvenience caused we will refund the £30 delivery charge it was never payed I called two weeks later and was told by a rude member of staff no way would I be getting a refund
So the only thing left to do was write this review I've since fitted the shower screen only to find a scratch on the glass I had no intensional of calling back I wanted nothing more to do with this dreadful company.
take heed you people out there avoid using this company at all costs

johns1765
5/15/17

Excellent customer service before and after the sale, delivered on time and products look amazing will will use again

mattyd
4/25/17

Good range and prices, very helpful staff when I missed something off my order. Kept me informed about the delivery and turned up on time- wish all companies were like this

radosvetak
4/21/17

Worst Customer service - don't do anything about the customer. Very good when selling but if anything go wrong - don't expect that they will do anything about you! Horrible customer service.

phild42
3/31/17

Shambles ! No customer service had to continually chase them up for delivery information promised phone calls back still waiting have renovated 2 properties and used Victoria plumb not a single problem with them have another 2 properties left to renovate will NEVER use AQUA BLISS again plus the courier company they use are also useless . If you have any sense stay clear you have been warned

dann1037
3/14/17

Have a small bed n breakfast, was recommend aquabliss from a friend who says they supplied goods for the hotel she works at which is a large company hotel indigo so was pleasantly surprised by the prices. I didn't buy the most expensive items and was so amazed by the actual quality. I bought a cheap walk in shower of their website. What arrived was a really good quality stone tray which is a really modem slim one ( recommend you phone as they changed my waste trap postion free of charge) and lovely shower cubicle, which again seems really good, sturdy and finished nicely, nothing cheap or plastic.Delivery service i was given the time the night before. Nice polite driver. Helped my husband carry all the goods round the back of the building. Had no issues at all. Everyone seems really helpful on the phone although sound very busy as you can hear phones ringing constantly. Quality 5star Price 5star and Staff 5star

marys461
3/13/17

My mother-in-law recommended this company to us after she renovated her bathroom, and we were really pleased that she did. When we called the helpline we spoke to someone who was clearly involved with the business, not just a call centre operator, who could give us information about stock, delivery etc. straight away. Everything arrived promptly and in good condition, even though delivery was to London and they are based in the north east. They'll be our first choice if we need more bathroom items.

meld25
3/9/17

I have no complaints at all I have ordered twice from this company now and have received excellent service each time very prompt and efficient happy customer.

jamier66
2/28/17

We ordered a new toilet from Aquabliss on the recommendation of a member of staff. It arrived on time, delivered by cheerful drivers. When opened there were no problems and the plumber was impressed with the quality, finish and instructions. It seemed easy to install and, as it was on offer, was good value for money,

thomash161
2/28/17

Im The owner of a bathroom fitting company, I found Aquabliss a few months ago and started using them for unusual shower tray sizes as they sell almost any size. However my first order went smoothly. My second order was a complete disaster and set the job miles back. Firstly one of their employees. promised me my shower tray and shower screen would arrive on the Monday we were due to start the job. This didn't happen. and call after call the days went on and promises were made and never happend. in the end the shower tray and screen turned up on the Thursday/ Friday days later than i needed them. and guess what the shower tray was damaged. meaning i had to drive to pick one up from another manufacturer. the following Wednesday and i finally get chance to get in touch with Aquabliss after rushing to complete my customers bathroom almost a week late. and Aquabliss gave me apauing attitude, accusing me of damaging the shower tray myself. why hadn't i contacted sooner? WHY because your company put me so far behind that i had to work day and night to finish my customers job for Christmas. PLEASE DO NOT USE. Its now February and i still haven't had a refund. they ignore your emails and then when on the phone make promises and never get back in touch. Main Excuse ( we need to speak to the manufacturer see what they want to do) I do not accept this. I did not Buy from the manufacturer. I Bought from you (Aquabliss) Please people do not use this company.

janinem17
2/10/17

Aquabliss 5 stars on price service and quality. Logistics let them down. To be fair aquabliss sorted it all. Delivery company said they were coming on a Friday morning didn't show up, then said they didn't have my goods even though they said they were delivering. Then told no they had damaged an item. Rang up aquabliss. Spoke to a lovely lady. Sent out new pallet worth off goods on next day service with different courier. Refunded my delivery cost and sent me a discount code for future orders which has no terms or conditions. The goods really are more impressive then photos and for two bathrooms and under 1000 I'm more than satisfied.

alaynek
2/10/17

After reading reviews I was nervous about buying from these guys. I genuinely am over the moon with the service. Bought a full bathroom suite and a walk in shower for my ensuite so far and going to be more. Prices are very reasonable, quality off goods is fantastic and technical and customer service team have all been really helpful and pleasant

richardw214
2/9/17

If you buy from this company. Good luck. Appalling service. Lied to for delivery will never buy from here again. Sales aragant and rude.

catherinem75
2/8/17

If you are fool enough to order from this outfit, then be prepared to be embarrassed at how useless they are.
I always buy online and I can declare this company to be a shocker!
My experience was wrong/missing items, being lied to about delivery days/time, endless blaming of the courier(s), extended delay, and being lied to and dismissed in both phone calls and emails.
Totally awful service. Why was delivering what I paid for so impossible?!

sandym91
2/3/17

Absolutely awful, service terrible. delivery schedule awful.....WORST I HAVE COME ACROSS AND THEY DONT CARE
DO NOT TOUCH WITH A BARGEPOLE..

gemmam17
1/19/17

I don't usually leave reviews but thought I really owed a big thank you to these guys. I've read other views and honestly think it's unfair. Firstly I have purchased 3 bathrooms for my home and also my sister and my parents have bought from the company so give bathrooms in total. Few things to note. Awuabliss use British suppliers so I've found it really easy to get spare parts and aquabliss have always done all the hard work for me. From finding my original invoices and contacting them for me. All I've ever had to do is a take a quick photo. I have had a few damages but never had an issue getting replacements. Had a small chip in the glass of my shower cubicle. Didn't report it till my husband opened the packaging the next day. Phoned up sent a photo got a replacement next day. No quibbles. Delivery sometimes it's been a couple of days later then to be expected. When I have phoned up to find out why the courier hasn't been in touch again aquabliss have scheduled it for the next day. They have always contacted the couriers on my behalf and have refunded me any additional costs I've paid. The quality and the prices really are amazing. I'll keep recommending aquabliss to all my family and friends.

sallyd22
1/19/17

I have just read another review identical to what happened to me. Bought a shower tray - had it delivered, did not take the packaging off for a few days until the bathroom fitter was ready to use it and then discovered a huge crack across the bottom - unusable. Aquabliss refuse to refund the money saving we did not check it within a reasonable time. They've said they will replace it - but only if we pay for the replacement!! They know exactly what they're doing - as the other reviewer said - sending out damaged goods and then refusing to refund or replace. Despicable.

garethl2
1/16/17

Ordering on this site was easy, with confirmation of order details and delivery times very efficient. Delivered on time. Excellent all round purchase experience.

nathanb91
1/10/17

Ordered other bathroom items on the same day from Victoria Plum, these were delivered last Thursday with active communication throughout, Well done VP! Still waiting for my order with a loose promise of this week, I would say you get what you pay for but VP were cheaper just not quite the style required.

Typical poor service they provide and they put up reviews themsleves to try and hide the fact that are poor.

By David J.

This company let down many customers and im one of them currently going through a dispute of a similar nature

By David J.

Totally agree .. Aquabliss most definitely do write there own or get fake people to. Its clearly a pattern that's exposing them LOL

By David J.

Questions? Get answers from the AquaBliss.co.uk staff and other customers.

AquaBliss.co.uk?