Review of AquaBliss.co.uk

Tel: +44-1325-778277
info@aquabliss.co.uk

simonp38
10/22/15

We ordered a high level cistern and were sent a cistern that didn't fit the down pipe unless a block of wood was put between the wall and the cistern. Aquabliss were not helpful and argued with us over the issue. We were sent another cistern that was exactly the same as the first. Very poor customer service. I wouldn't use them again.

rajp8
6/8/15

I had a similar experience to the reviews above.

I bought a basin trap from Aquabliss. It was exactly what I wanted for a good price. My plumber eventually came to fit it while I was at work but the pipe work that came with it was too big for the trap and didn't fit. As the plumber was just booked for a day he had to go out and get another trap. This made the Aquabliss trap redundant so I contacted Aquabliss to see if I can get my money back but so far they have refused to give me a refund even though the pipe that supplied with it was too small. I sent it back to them so they could check it. Now they're telling me it's not in a re-saleable condition, the irony being that it wasn't in a useable condition when I received it originally!

This is the first online retailer I've had this experience with, most knowing that customer service leads to more sales. These guys haven't got a clue.

stefanose
6/5/15

Returned the product to the seller to be told it's damaged and will not be refunded.
Very poor service

markh112
6/20/14

They sell damaged goods and then refuse to refund you, They sent us a cracked shower tray and despite sending them all the photographic evidence they asked for, they still refused to refund us. The shower tray was delivered on a Thursday and it was reported to them (in a reasonable amount of time) as damaged when the packing was removed on the Monday. The crack wasn't visible until the packaging was removed. A complete rip-off.

Typical poor service they provide and they put up reviews themsleves to try and hide the fact that are poor.

By David J.

This company let down many customers and im one of them currently going through a dispute of a similar nature

By David J.

Totally agree .. Aquabliss most definitely do write there own or get fake people to. Its clearly a pattern that's exposing them LOL

By David J.

Questions? Get answers from the AquaBliss.co.uk staff and other customers.

AquaBliss.co.uk?