Review of AMOMA.com

Save up to 60% on over 230,000 hotels worldwide
Book Now

margaretp157
4/19/19

Large room, clean, Good for an overnight stay. no problem with noise. Shuttle came about 15 minutes after request at 4.20am.

annmariep11
4/16/19

Hotel was good and staff very helpful.Everything ran smoothly and I was very pleased with everything.

vincentk52
4/16/19

As everybody that has ever stayed here will attest, the service is absolutely the best. The wait staff, activities staff, maid, front desk. The food choices, including the other resorts in the complex, are limitless. What I noticed most was how clean everything within Hidden Beach stays, from fresh terry covers for the beach loungers to the sidewalks, almost constantly being swept. Just needs a proper beach.

erice161
4/16/19

We don't travel too often, but always use online booking. The price was $100 lower per night than the next cheapest site for the same room. Check-in was quickest/easiest ever and everything was as advertised.

roab
4/16/19

The website customer service were very supportive and fast respondents for any inquiry, help me got the cheapest price and good rooms and hotels

filipj8
4/15/19

From all the online booking agencies I have ever booked with (I always go through Trivago, which makes me end up with many different agents Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, etc.), Amoma is the worst experience time after time First, their online product descriptions are quite treacherous & (therefor) rather questionable just one example: a thing like "flexible cancelation possibility" sounds nice', but doesn't really mean anything and when you proceed, it immediately becomes clear you're stuck with a minimum of 50% (+ constantly increasing) penalty of your booking fee when cancelling. (Oh sure, it's all-in the "small print", somewhere' on their website; but NOT in the offers they present you.) And there's more stuff like that But what really is unacceptable, is their lack of customer service follow-up. Service centres that can NOT be reached? Service centers that DON'T speake English? Formal letters of complaint that are NOT answered? Make no mistake: they're after your Money nóthing more.

Response from AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative
Hi Filip J.,

We take each customer’s feedback seriously and we would like to assist you as soon as possible. Unfortunately we are not able to identify your booking with the details you have provided within your review. Please include your booking ID and one of our agents will contact you shortly.

Otherwise, you can also contact us through our on-page LiveChat or your customer account.

We remain at your service,
your Customer Support team
ibrahimh33
4/15/19

Let me add my experience with AMOMA.COM,, back in September I booked a Hilton Ramses Hotel through them on 09/15/2018,, 1 week later I contact the hotel by chance to check something in my reservation just to find out that the hotel did not hear anything about me or even about AMOMA.COM,, so I had to call their customer services and the guy first question that he asked me what are the guests nationalities ( I don't know why though ) ,, I told him we all Canadian then he said he will get back to me later.
Then the guy emailed me with the canned answer,, like hotel won't hear about your reservation now ,, only a week before your reservation then hotel would have my reservation, and this is normal.

The problem was, we were supposed to move from Canada by 10/05/2018 to go to sharm el Shiekh then when we finish sharm el shikh we would move to Cairo to stay there for the last 5 days then to come back to Canada, originally I am Egyptian and I know when I will be in Egypt the only way to call them it will be through the international calls and I would use the prepaid telephone services so the follow up calls from Egypt it would be soooo expensive , so they suggest to keep this reservation for a week , hoping that their supplier will get back to them ,, each time I was following up with them during this week , they kept saying no one knows when their supplier will get back to them ,, I had a kid & a wife and I won't gamble with them.
So after that week I called them to follow up and they had no feedback yet then I asked them to cancel this reservation and to refund me back,, to be honest they refund me back the full amount but I was living in this drama for a week hoping that their mysterious supplier to book the room but what if the room will not be booked so I was supposed also to look up for other website to finish another reservation in case if AMOMA.COM booking fail.
And by the way I booked other hotel close to Hilton Ramses with the same category five stars and the difference was like 25$ ,, it does not worth it at all especially when you would have a family.
However something has to be done legally against them,, because I am sure there will be a lot of people out there who do not know about those types of forums and would have nightmare scenarios at reception counter , in my case after 10 hours bus trip from sharm el sheikh to Cairo , we would have no booking at the hotel if I did not check earlier. Imagine

Response from AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative
Hi Ibrahim H.,

We remain at your service,
your Customer Support team
charlesw308
4/14/19

We had a really comfortable night and booked with short notice. All the staff were lovely. We liked the hotel very much. Very clean and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you.

stevem907
4/13/19

Great value accommodation with parking available only 10 mins from Gatwick airport, used three times and very happy, buffet dinner and breakfast available very reasonably and great quality food

janetw249
4/13/19

Had to cancel my booking. No hassle at all. Amoma was very timely in sending me the confirmation and told me when to expect the refund at my bank /credit card statement. Got my money back in Canadian dollars which is the currency I used. Of course, I had to pay for the administration fee $60.00. It's fair and that's what I agreed with when I first reserved my booking.

ladislavs
4/13/19

Very satisfied . Will come back , for sure . Keep me update with your information. Downtown is very nice.

audreys79
4/11/19

"Closed" for refurbishing so beds piled up in reception. Traveling as a couple we were given a room with a double and a single bed. The single bed was across the bathroom door so we had to climb over the bed to enter the bathroom. The bathroom fan came on with the light and was loose on the ceiling so very rattlely and noisy, it also ran for quite a while once the light was turned off (as did the one in the room above us) so not good during the night. The beds had a sheet and the old fashioned wooly blanket which looked rather dubious to me. My husband turned on the small TV but when I asked at reception for a remote I was told "we have taken the aerials out of all the tvs" so there was no TV (or carpets) both of which were in the hotel description. We had read reviews which said that money had been taken from rooms so deliberately did not take our kindles or tablets and we left our things in our cases with locks on when we weren't in the room. May have been a good idea as twice we returned to our room in the evening to find the door open, not just unlocked but actually open. When I told the man on reception he said "it will be the cleaner" I requested that the cleaner refrained from making the beds for us for the rest of our stay. Continental breakfast was included in the price. The coffee was already made so wasn't very warm and there was no tea and no one available to ask for any. We didn't bother going down after the first morning. I have stayed in many hotels in various parts of London paying around this price and this is the only one I would not return to.

Response from AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative
Hi Audrey,

We are sorry to hear about this situation. Please note we have sent you a private message to further investigate this matter and find a satisfactory solution together with you.

Your Customer Support team
paula387
4/10/19

Great price and no problems, easy to book through trivago, second time I have used Amoma and will certainly use them again

Response from AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative
Hi Paul,

Thanks for your feedback!

We are pleased you enjoyed our service.

Kind regards,

mulalom2
4/10/19

Made booking online arrived at the hotel my room was ready. Will recommend them the price was the lowest very happy

Response from AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative
Hi Mulalo,

Thanks for your feedback and sharing your smooth experience, it's much appreciated!

raghdaa
4/10/19

Good site good rates happy to deal with you it's Aggie experience first time I use it but I will keep use it on my future booking

Response from AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative
Hi Raghda ,

We're pleased to hear you were able to take advantage of our exclusive promotions! Giving our customers the best value accommodation on their travels is our number-one priority.

colinm146
4/10/19

Enjoyed our visit you gave us our room twin that we asked for also i have found this year you have the best deals this year as last year zen hotels were the best expedia just had one of my 5 booked holidays to faro cheaper than Amoma Thank You

Response from AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative
Hi Colin,

Thanks for your feedback!

Kind regards,

rachelm335
4/10/19

Smooth transaction. Not a site I'd heard of so was reluctant to book but glad I did. Excellent rate. Will use again.

Response from AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative
Hi Rachel,

Thank you for your great feedback and spreading the word about AMOMA.com!

robinw178
4/10/19

Very happy with easy reservations and check in. When we arrived, they had us on the first floor. I had asked for highest floor possible. Front desk clerk had no problem changing our room to higher floor even though hotel was fairly full. Breakfast very good. Variety...waffles, eggs, sausage, cereal, breads, muffins. Only problem was no OJ. Was told truck didn't deliver.

Response from AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative
Hi Robin,

Thank you for your review ! We're pleased to hear how much you liked your stay!

guyc60
4/9/19

Amoma site provided an easy interface and pricing was quite competitive. I recommend it and will use Amoma again.

Response from AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative
Hi Guy,

Thanks very much for your kind words! We hope to remain your number-one hotel booking platform for a long time to come.

joeg364
4/9/19

Easy site to use...... scroll menu very self-explanitory...... prices are great. So competitive prices from other main sites........ expedia......priceline.....etc.

Response from AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative
Hi Joe,

Thanks for sharing your feedback!

We are happy to hear about your great booking experience. Offering you the easiest booking procedure and best service is our top priority, so let us know if there is something we can do to make your next booking with AMOMA.com even better!

idrisl3
4/9/19

Amoma is the best. They make things easy and successful when booking in their page that makes me feel awesome.

Response from AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative
Hi Idris,

Thanks very much for your kind words!

kerrys99
4/9/19

Thank you Amoma.com for a great deal at a fabulous resort in Maui, Hawaii! It was exactly what we paid for no gimics!!!

Response from AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative
Hi Kerry,

We are very happy to have you as a customer!

Thank you for your great feedback, we hope to remain your number-one hotel booking platform for a long time to come.

roberti69
4/9/19

My wife booked the Omni on the San Antonio river. Everything was as stated in our rental contract. The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was nice.

Response from AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative
Hi Robert,

We are happy to hear how much you enjoyed your hotel! Providing our customers with the highest quality hotels is of great importance to us.

Thank you for sharing your experience,
your AMOMA.com team
elizabethf311
4/9/19

I booked a 5 day hotel stay in Atlanta through Amoma and saved about $300 versus other booking site rates and the hotel 'special' rates themselves. It was easy and flawless. Previously I had booked a hotel through Amoma and had to cancel, and they were very prompt with my refund.

Response from AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative
Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for your kind review of AMOMA.com!

We're happy to also hear how much you appreciate the work of our customer service team, and that everything was done to your satisfaction.

pedroh47
4/5/19

will be back and only stay there very clean its been a long time since I have found a place that I am comfortable like this thank you pedro hernandez

Response from AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative
Hi Pedro,

Thank you for your review ! We're pleased to hear how much you liked your stay!

Helpful answer -2

Hi Tina, Thank you for submitting your honest question! In the unlikely event of a confirmed booking becoming unavailable at short notice, we do everything in our means to relocate our customer to another hotel of the same or higher category. If the situation warrants financial compensation (e.g. a price difference), we apply it without delay and we offer continuous support for all other compensation requests prior to or post check-in. Of course, should you wish not to receive an alternative hotel in this situation, we can issue a full refund. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@amoma.com so that we can clarify your question. Your AMOMA.com Team

Helpful answer -1

Hi Madhvi, We regret to hear about this situation. We have looked into your case and learned that all the requested details have been sent to you on 16.05.2017 by e-mail. Don't hesitate to contact us at support@amoma.com should you have any other questions! Your Customer Support Team

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative

Hi Wendy B, Thanks for your interest in one of our offers! Please contact our Customer Support team at support@amoma.com so we can clarify your questions and assist you with your booking. Your AMOMA.com team

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative

Hi mohammediqbal p., Please contact our customer support team at customersupport@amoma.com so we can look into this matter together. Thanks, your AMOMA.com team

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative

Hi Sanjay S., Please contact our customer support team at customersupport@amoma.com or +41 225 182 013 so we can look into your booking together. Thanks, your AMOMA.com team

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative

Hi Lynn, We work with a live booking system which allows us to offer you the best hotel deals in real time. The offers that we get come from our suppliers - wholesalers that have contracts with the hotels - so not from the hotel directly. Booking with AMOMA.com, you can be sure you always make a great bargain not only price-wise. A majority of our amazing deals also comes with exclusive extras such as included breakfast or deluxe room types while many of our competitors offer mostly room-only options. We hope to see you soon, Your AMOMA.com Team

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative

Hi Ashley, Thank you for submitting your honest question! Once you place a booking on AMOMA.com, your reservation is fully confirmed. Sometimes hotels don't enter guest details before 24 hours prior to the stay, which is why guests might be confused as to whether their booking went through. However, hotels can always identify your booking under the hotel reference number which is indicated in the confirmation email and the personal account area. If you have any doubts, you can always contact us by phone +41 225 182 013, by email at sitejabber@amoma.com and via our on-page LiveChat. We hope to see you soon, your AMOMA.com team

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative

Hi Petrovics I., Thank you for submitting your information! You can be sure that all confirmed bookings are guaranteed from the moment you receive your hotel voucher by email. Also, our customer support team is available 24/7 to provide you with a great booking and travel experience. If you have any doubts, you can always contact us by phone +41 225 182 013, by email at sitejabber@amoma.com and via our on-page LiveChat. We hope to see you soon, your AMOMA.com team

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative

Hi Jeanine, Please contact our customer support team at at customersupport@amoma.com, via LiveChat, from your account directly or + 1 917 624 9013 so they can provide proper support for your request. Thanks, Your Customer Support Team

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative

Hi Sandra P., Thanks for submitting your question! And good news: You don't need to enroll in a membership program to receive our exclusive hotel discounts! Simply create an account on AMOMA.com and tick the box to subscribe to our newsletter in the preferences area. The best hotel deals will find their way to your inbox soon. Happy travels, your AMOMA.com team

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative
Questions? Get answers from the AMOMA.com staff and other customers.

4 Photos for AMOMA.com