AMOMA.com

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

AMOMA.com has a consumer rating of 4.38 stars from 2,914 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AMOMA.com also ranks 3rd among Travel Deals sites.

• So I called to confirm my reservation at the hotel and the reservation was legit.
  • everything worked out fine for us and we got an awesome deal for a great hotel in the middle of high season.
  • 2018 Customer Choice Winner

• I then called Amoma Customer Service to confirm my reservation as I hadn't received the email or voucher confirmation.
  • All of the information they give re the booking process is completely incorrect.
  • I used this site to book a room in Naples last weekend.
How would you rate AMOMA.com?

“Outstanding Customer Support”

Robert C.
5/11/19

I would like to say that I was concerned when I accepted AMOMA to reserve my room since I'd never heard about them. Even after paying the fee, I received an email confirmation which made me nervous. So to confirm, I called the customer service number and had the pleasure of speaking with Ms. Maxine Battle. She took my information and spent time researching my reservation. When she could not immediately locate it, since it was still so new, she took my number and my email so she could follow up. About 30 minutes later she found the reservation and contacted me immediately to make sure I was aware. She was phenomenal and should be recognized for not only her professionalism, but her pleasant attitude and customer service skills!

“Their credit card was declined”

Naomi N.
9/3/19

I was billed by the hotel for my visit even after I had already paid Amoma because the credit card they gave to the hotel was declined. The hotel tried to reach them by email and never got a response. We waited on line for nearly 30 minutes with the US number. We finally were able to reach a live person with the Canadian number.

Reviews (2,914)

hotel (1681) customer service (140) booking process (54) room (878) credit card (64) front desk (35) great hotel (62) first time (101) great experience (36) 24 hours (20) great price (71) confirmation email (21)
gareginm
September 10th, 2019
Verified purchase
I used AMOMA ones in 2016 and then now. Great experience! They had cancelled my reservation in Prague with no fee.
dawnb293
Verified purchase
Most the time you run into a problem. Booking.com was terrible the week before in South Carolina. Thank you AMOMA!!!
bakk
Verified purchase
I was a bit concerned, reading all negative reviews, after I booked it with almost 40% less price. But then had come reading forums where people were hysterical and canceled their bookings because hotels did not see their names on the system. I checked mine hotel and did not see it either - almost cancel my booking.
Then I read that this information actually comes almost before your arrival. So I was a bit nervous about it, since I was with my family on our vacation to San Diego. However, everything went smooth and I am happy.
milol16
September 4th, 2019
Initially we had a problem with our reservation. When we booked, the site said that we could cancel anytime before February. Chatting with their support was like talking to a brick wall. Only once I got on the phone with someone did they take care of me the way I expected. I only gave them four stars because of the hassle in getting things figured out. But talking to the right person at Amoma got things resolved very quickly, with a great outcome.
janineg5
AMOMAcom C. – AMOMA.com Rep
Hi Milo,

Thank you for your kind review of AMOMA.com!

We're happy to hear how much you appreciate the work of our customer service representative, and that everything could be sorted out to your satisfaction.

Your AMOMA.com team
michaela1236
September 16th, 2019
Verified purchase
Nice and easy to use website. Even the internet support over the phone was ok, but transparency gone when you are showing a price, saying that includes everything, but credit card fees of almost EUR10 appears only on the payment screen... Unlike in other sites, like booking. Com.
pietrof6
October 6th, 2019
Great experience! Totally recommend it. Overall very good and we will certainly use this method of booking again.
johdyl
September 19th, 2019
Verified purchase
I like to use this app to book my hotel stay. Thank you ..........................................................................................................................................
justinb363
August 16th, 2019
Verified purchase
I hadn't heard of Amoma, but found they had a good rate for the Moxy hotel in Washington DC. The listing had conflicting information about the availability of WiFi, but basic service was accessible at the hotel. I booked with breakfast, and was happy to find this was honored, even though there wasn't any information available about what breakfast was.
My visit was great from check-in through check-out meeting all expectations, but I was a little worried before hand because the listing was limited
melvinb69
October 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase
The accommodation was very clean the staff couldn't do enough for us would book with you anytime thanks
ghaiths
Verified purchase
the hotel is good but it should be more clear with customers
for example : No water bottels in the room, guests are not allowed after 11
garryb66
Verified purchase
great service booked no problems what so ever,site easy to use,even got a discount code for 10 percent off price
helent163
September 12th, 2019
Verified purchase
The Hotel we wanted to book was booked out but your Young man, Victor, really tried to help us, about 3 times trying to get us into this Hotel, and when that didn´t work he found an alternative. He was phoning us about 3 times to try and sort this out. Give him a pay rise please.
cathyt93
September 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
This hotel was really reasonably priced.
The service was good, the rooms were well maintained and the buffet breakfast was awesome
itzhakk
Verified purchase
Worn out towel and bed sheets , night lamp flip, no Handel for balcony door, small things, but.... good service, good breakfast
pedroz6
September 9th, 2019
Verified purchase
The hotel web site said it was sold out. I called the front desk and they confirmed they were sold out. Sorry, no rooms available. For some reason Amoma showed one room left. So, I made the reservation and it worked! The hotel honored the reservation. Just amazing.
imrana50
Verified purchase
we booked Sofitel the palm and found amazing deals, best rates compared to most of websites even hotel's own site. totally recommend it. will definitely use to for future.
geoffh35
September 13th, 2019
Verified purchase
This was easy to book, there was good communication as regards the stay and the price paid was very good value for money. Overall very good and we will certainly use this method of booking again.
brunos67
September 3rd, 2019
Verified purchase
All was good, the hotel presentation was clear, the rates were excellent and the booking was so easy to proceed. For sure I will use this site again...
karimm22
September 10th, 2019
Verified purchase
It is a great pleasure to use Amoma service. They are reliable honest and trustworthy. I would highly recommend their service.
Keep it up Amoma.
Their customers support is wonderful
michaelk1145
Verified purchase
Everything was great except the hotel price gouged me for two days of parking on there property. $97.00 for two days worth of parking and a tip was expected. Outrageous!!!!!!
jyotsnag4
Verified purchase
Easy booking. Immediate confirmation. No ambiguity and the best rate compared to the more established online companies like Bookjng.com, Priceline, etc etc. I am very satisfied and would highly recommend them
rone135
Verified purchase
Booking process via AMOMA was straight forward and deal was excellent. No issues with check in process and had a great stay.
sanjas5
September 1st, 2019
Verified purchase
There was a problem at the time I made the reservation and it could not be completed. Within a few minutes I received a call from AMOME and one kind guy helped me complete the reservation. All praise for the staff and kindness
bryand119
August 30th, 2019
Verified purchase
Unlike other popular booking sites, by booking through amoma.com, we saved the nightly fee that would have applied for each of our 2 sons as well as the resort fee. The site was easy to use, pretty straight forward and no problems at the hotel. Would use again.
kevinb736
September 4th, 2019
Verified purchase
The booking was fine; no problems. I have nothing else to say.
The booking was fine; no problems. I have nothing else to say.

Hi Tina, Thank you for submitting your honest question! In the unlikely event of a confirmed booking becoming unavailable at short notice, we do everything in our means to relocate our customer to another hotel of the same or higher category. If the situation warrants financial compensation (e.g. a price difference), we apply it without delay and we offer continuous support for all other compensation requests prior to or post check-in. Of course, should you wish not to receive an alternative hotel in this situation, we can issue a full refund. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@amoma.com so that we can clarify your question. Your AMOMA.com Team

See more answers (5)

Hi mohammediqbal p., Please contact our customer support team at customersupport@amoma.com so we can look into this matter together. Thanks, your AMOMA.com team

See more answers (4)

Hi Felishia, Thank you for reaching out to us! We have been in business for over 5 years and we are currently one of the biggest online hotel booking platforms. Due to the fact that we do not have direct contracts with the hotels we advertise, and instead we deal with local suppliers, all of our reservations are pre-paid and have to be paid a the moment of confirming your reservation on our website. Alternatively, for some offers we offer an Early Booking option, which allows you to pay a small deposit in order to confirm your reservation, and the rest of the amount can be paid at a later time. We remain at your service, Your Customer Support Team

See more answers (3)

Hi Madhvi, We regret to hear about this situation. We have looked into your case and learned that all the requested details have been sent to you on 16.05.2017 by e-mail. Don't hesitate to contact us at support@amoma.com should you have any other questions! Your Customer Support Team

See more answers (3)

Hi Wendy B, Thanks for your interest in one of our offers! Please contact our Customer Support team at support@amoma.com so we can clarify your questions and assist you with your booking. Your AMOMA.com team

See more answers (3)

Hello John, Thank you for reaching out to us! We are aware of the unfortunate situations that can sometimes occur and we kindly inform you that every client in need is assisted by our customer support department. As we do not deal with the hotels that we advertise on our website directly, and instead we use suppliers, miscommunications can sometimes happen, inconveniencing our clients. We are constantly working towards improving our services and our customer satisfaction. Unfortunately, even after the issue is resolved, not everyone updates their review to reflect the assistance received and the fact that the issue has been taken care of. We remain at your service, Your Customer Support Team

See more answers (2)

Hi Jerome D., Thank you for submitting your honest question! Once you place a booking on AMOMA.com, your reservation is fully confirmed. Sometimes hotels don't enter guest details before 24 hours prior to the stay, which is why guests might be confused as to whether their booking went through. However, hotels can always identify your booking under the hotel reference number which is indicated in the confirmation email and the personal account area. If you have any doubts, you can always contact our customer support team and we are happy to reconfirm your booking with the hotel prior to your check-in. We hope to see you soon, your AMOMA.com team

See more answers (2)

Hi Werner, Thank you for reaching out to us! Please not that we only deal with hotel bookings. If you wish to reserve any special facilities at the hotel you need to do with with the hotel directly. Regarding vehicle hire we recommend you contact a specialized agency. If however the hotel does not see your reservation made with us in their system, please provide me your booking ID and we will assist you further.

See more answers (2)

Hi Ashley, Thank you for submitting your honest question! Once you place a booking on AMOMA.com, your reservation is fully confirmed. Sometimes hotels don't enter guest details before 24 hours prior to the stay, which is why guests might be confused as to whether their booking went through. However, hotels can always identify your booking under the hotel reference number which is indicated in the confirmation email and the personal account area. If you have any doubts, you can always contact us by phone +41 225 182 013, by email at sitejabber@amoma.com and via our on-page LiveChat. We hope to see you soon, your AMOMA.com team

See more answers (2)

Hi Deirdre M., Thank you for submitting your honest question! You can be sure that all confirmed bookings are guaranteed from the moment you receive your hotel voucher by email. Also, our customer support team is available 24/7 to provide you with a great booking and travel experience. If you have any doubts, you can always contact us by phone +41 225 182 013, by email at sitejabber@amoma.com and via our on-page LiveChat. We hope to see you soon, Your Customer Support Team

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the AMOMA.com staff and other customers.

AMOMA.com is your room key to more than 300,000 hotels worldwide. Whether you look for a low-priced hotel or a 5* resort: AMOMA.com offers you a wide range of accommodations at the best price. Book your perfect business hotel or holiday destination online and save up to 80%! On AMOMA.com you can not only book with confidence thanks to fully secured payment but also manage your own booking. Send special requests, change your dates or modify your reservation: Booking your next hotel has never been easier. Find the cheapest deals now on AMOMA.com!

janineg5
AMOMAcom C.
Usually responds not within the first month

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AMOMA.com?

Have a question about AMOMA.com?