Review of AMOMA.com

support@amoma.com
2018 Customer choice award

mayrar39
12/2/19
Amoma es SCAM mi hermano reservo con ellos y al llevar al hotel de cancun no tenían ninguna reservación a su nombre tuvo q agarrar un vuelo a California a ultimo minuto. Al llegar a California tratamos se contactar Amoma y los teléfonos para contactarlos no sirven. Y amoma cobro todo el dinero a mi hermano. Actualmente estamos tratando de reportar el fraude. No reserves con anoma es un fraude.
marilyns211
11/30/19
I booked a hotel in MARCH for a weekend in August, because it was going to be a very busy weekend in Toronto. We arrive at the hotel to find out that they have no record of my reservation on file and are completely booked. Amoma charged my credit card for the room and never passed the reservation along to the hotel.

I was given a refund and told that compensation for my troubles valued at $100 would be processed as soon as I could provide all sorts of banking information on an official document from the bank, saying that they cannot just simply credit my credit card (the same card they charged) with $100. My bank (Simplii Financial) does not have such a document but provided the details that I needed. I have sent the details only to be met with excuses on why they could not process it.
nikkad
11/27/19
Bought hotel with amoma they charge bank and put all 800$ in there amoma pocket.Please never have anything with them. Lost all my money because of amoma
mountains1
10/23/19
I am pleased to review this booking company and grant it one star ... I would give it a big fat zero, if I could.

They lure the customer in with a "best price" ... then collect your credit card data ... then snag the innocent and anxious traveler by then increasing the quoted "best price guarantee" to which you have already guilelessly been duped.

Last year when I was desperate to book a hotel room for one night in Washington, DC, I endured this horrible experience ... and it took quite a bit of finagling to resolve the issue with MasterCard.

Avoid this booking "service" like the plague.

One dismal star ... which should be a 0 ...

Booo ... hiss !!!
pietrof6
10/6/19
Great experience! Totally recommend it. Overall very good and we will certainly use this method of booking again.
dirkm35
10/4/19
Amoma apparently sold the reservation to another booking agent. After getting our payment for the room, they cancelled the reservation without notice. The phone number on the hotel voucher they sent us was disconnected. Maybe they have some 4th party agents that are reliable, but they don't tell you when you are booking. Avoid them like the plague.
arthurm222
10/3/19
Booked hotel for October vacation with Amoma back in August. They took my money on August 14th. Getting ready to do our vacation I called our hotel to be told that the reservation was cancelled. I had to rebook at today's rate. Just glad I did not wait till we got to Germany to find out I had no reservation. I now have to try to get my $900 back from a company with no employees. I had used trivago to find a hotel / rate. They now say they have no responabilty towards me. Be careful!!!!
tassiod
10/3/19
The company cancelled my reservations and don't give back my money! Freaking thieves! They shut down the website so we can't get in contact with them, this is absurd!
melvinb69
10/2/19
The accommodation was very clean the staff couldn't do enough for us would book with you anytime thanks
cathyt93
9/20/19
This hotel was really reasonably priced.
The service was good, the rooms were well maintained and the buffet breakfast was awesome
annmariej9
9/19/19
The hotel I stayed in took a 50 Euro deposit on my credit card to cover any use of the honesty bar. My guest and I did not use this facility, however, they still have not reimbursed this.
johdyl
9/19/19
I like to use this app to book my hotel stay. Thank you ..........................................................................................................................................
andrean90
9/18/19
My hotel said my reservation was cxl'd by Amoma. They went out of business.Told me to contact my cc.
dmitrys24
9/18/19
I was not notified, had to booBooked a hotel and upon arrival I was told the booking was cancelled. I was never notified about that, had to book on the spot, paid twice the price. Will try to get my money back and will report this company as a fraud. Stay away, do yourself a favor and read thew reviews on Google "Amoma is a scam"
tuckerk2
9/16/19
SCAM! Never book through them. Your reservation is automatically not able to be refunded even if your plans change for extenuating circumstances. They were very unaccommodating and gave me the run around even when the hotel agreed to let me change my reservation. DO NOT USE THEM. Guessing most of these reviews are from bots.
suleymand
9/16/19
I made a reservation through amoma for the grand pasha hotel in Kyrenia. However, after paying the money, I noticed that amoma received more than 170 TL from me. No matter how much I corresponded, they didn't care. Never shop from this site. They don't care about any customers after they get the Money. VERY BAD
Rezervation number: 57479465
michaela1236
9/16/19
Nice and easy to use website. Even the internet support over the phone was ok, but transparency gone when you are showing a price, saying that includes everything, but credit card fees of almost EUR10 appears only on the payment screen... Unlike in other sites, like booking. Com.
garryb66
9/15/19
great service booked no problems what so ever,site easy to use,even got a discount code for 10 percent off price
cynthias329
9/15/19
Convenient location for those taking or arriving by ferry. We arrived by car and parking was a bit confusing. They have a parking lot for approx 40 cars. When we got there, they were all taken. The solution was a nearby garage where they came and got the car. We were told it would be 12, turned out to be 15. Not a big difference but it caused confusion.
Front desk and restaurant staff was nice, helpful and friendly.
The best part was their rooftop bar. It was interesting to sit and watch the ferries being loaded before setting sail.
Our room was adequate, nothing fancy/ it was clean and we appreciated the hot water pot for early morning coffee.
No complaints. Wouldn't want to stay for more than a night or two.
ghaiths
9/15/19
the hotel is good but it should be more clear with customers
for example : No water bottels in the room, guests are not allowed after 11
imrana50
9/15/19
we booked Sofitel the palm and found amazing deals, best rates compared to most of websites even hotel's own site. totally recommend it. will definitely use to for future.
geoffh35
9/13/19
This was easy to book, there was good communication as regards the stay and the price paid was very good value for money. Overall very good and we will certainly use this method of booking again.
helent163
9/12/19
The Hotel we wanted to book was booked out but your Young man, Victor, really tried to help us, about 3 times trying to get us into this Hotel, and when that didn´t work he found an alternative. He was phoning us about 3 times to try and sort this out. Give him a pay rise please.
gareginm
9/10/19
I used AMOMA ones in 2016 and then now. Great experience! They had cancelled my reservation in Prague with no fee.
karimm22
9/10/19
It is a great pleasure to use Amoma service. They are reliable honest and trustworthy. I would highly recommend their service.
Keep it up Amoma.
Their customers support is wonderful

Helpful answer -2

Hi Tina, Thank you for submitting your honest question! In the unlikely event of a confirmed booking becoming unavailable at short notice, we do everything in our means to relocate our customer to another hotel of the same or higher category. If the situation warrants financial compensation (e.g. a price difference), we apply it without delay and we offer continuous support for all other compensation requests prior to or post check-in. Of course, should you wish not to receive an alternative hotel in this situation, we can issue a full refund. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@amoma.com so that we can clarify your question. Your AMOMA.com Team

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative

Hi mohammediqbal p., Please contact our customer support team at customersupport@amoma.com so we can look into this matter together. Thanks, your AMOMA.com team

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative

Hi Felishia, Thank you for reaching out to us! We have been in business for over 5 years and we are currently one of the biggest online hotel booking platforms. Due to the fact that we do not have direct contracts with the hotels we advertise, and instead we deal with local suppliers, all of our reservations are pre-paid and have to be paid a the moment of confirming your reservation on our website. Alternatively, for some offers we offer an Early Booking option, which allows you to pay a small deposit in order to confirm your reservation, and the rest of the amount can be paid at a later time. We remain at your service, Your Customer Support Team

Helpful answer -1

Hi Madhvi, We regret to hear about this situation. We have looked into your case and learned that all the requested details have been sent to you on 16.05.2017 by e-mail. Don't hesitate to contact us at support@amoma.com should you have any other questions! Your Customer Support Team

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative

Hi Wendy B, Thanks for your interest in one of our offers! Please contact our Customer Support team at support@amoma.com so we can clarify your questions and assist you with your booking. Your AMOMA.com team

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative

Hello John, Thank you for reaching out to us! We are aware of the unfortunate situations that can sometimes occur and we kindly inform you that every client in need is assisted by our customer support department. As we do not deal with the hotels that we advertise on our website directly, and instead we use suppliers, miscommunications can sometimes happen, inconveniencing our clients. We are constantly working towards improving our services and our customer satisfaction. Unfortunately, even after the issue is resolved, not everyone updates their review to reflect the assistance received and the fact that the issue has been taken care of. We remain at your service, Your Customer Support Team

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative

Hi Jerome D., Thank you for submitting your honest question! Once you place a booking on AMOMA.com, your reservation is fully confirmed. Sometimes hotels don't enter guest details before 24 hours prior to the stay, which is why guests might be confused as to whether their booking went through. However, hotels can always identify your booking under the hotel reference number which is indicated in the confirmation email and the personal account area. If you have any doubts, you can always contact our customer support team and we are happy to reconfirm your booking with the hotel prior to your check-in. We hope to see you soon, your AMOMA.com team

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative

Hi Werner, Thank you for reaching out to us! Please not that we only deal with hotel bookings. If you wish to reserve any special facilities at the hotel you need to do with with the hotel directly. Regarding vehicle hire we recommend you contact a specialized agency. If however the hotel does not see your reservation made with us in their system, please provide me your booking ID and we will assist you further.

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative

Hi Ashley, Thank you for submitting your honest question! Once you place a booking on AMOMA.com, your reservation is fully confirmed. Sometimes hotels don't enter guest details before 24 hours prior to the stay, which is why guests might be confused as to whether their booking went through. However, hotels can always identify your booking under the hotel reference number which is indicated in the confirmation email and the personal account area. If you have any doubts, you can always contact us by phone +41 225 182 013, by email at sitejabber@amoma.com and via our on-page LiveChat. We hope to see you soon, your AMOMA.com team

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative

Hi Deirdre M., Thank you for submitting your honest question! You can be sure that all confirmed bookings are guaranteed from the moment you receive your hotel voucher by email. Also, our customer support team is available 24/7 to provide you with a great booking and travel experience. If you have any doubts, you can always contact us by phone +41 225 182 013, by email at sitejabber@amoma.com and via our on-page LiveChat. We hope to see you soon, Your Customer Support Team

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative
Questions? Get answers from the AMOMA.com staff and other customers.

AMOMA.com?