AMOMA.com

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

AMOMA.com has a consumer rating of 4.38 stars from 2,912 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AMOMA.com also ranks 5th among Travel Deals sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 14.3%

• I booked a room at the Embassy Suites in Palm Beach Gardens before I read many negative reviews about this company.
  • The wait staff, activities staff, maid, front desk.
  • 2018 Customer Choice Winner

• I booked a hotel in MARCH for a weekend in August, because it was going to be a very busy weekend in Toronto.
  • I then called Amoma Customer Service to confirm my reservation as I hadn't received the email or voucher confirmation.
  • All of the information they give re the booking process is completely incorrect.
How would you rate AMOMA.com?

“Rough start... but they made things right”

Milo L.
9/4/19

Initially we had a problem with our reservation. When we booked, the site said that we could cancel anytime before February. Chatting with their support was like talking to a brick wall. Only once I got on the phone with someone did they take care of me the way I expected. I only gave them four stars because of the hassle in getting things figured out. But talking to the right person at Amoma got things resolved very quickly, with a great outcome.

“Bad sites amoma”

Suleyman D.
9/16/19

I made a reservation through amoma for the grand pasha hotel in Kyrenia. However, after paying the money, I noticed that amoma received more than 170 TL from me. No matter how much I corresponded, they didn't care. Never shop from this site. They don't care about any customers after they get the Money. VERY BAD Rezervation number: 57479465

Reviews (2,912)

hotel (1680) customer service (140) booking process (54) room (878) credit card (64) front desk (35) great hotel (63) first time (101) great service (34) great experience (36) 24 hours (20) confirmation email (21)
hoangt11
June 5th, 2019
• Updated review
After we had inconvenience time, staying at Holiday Inn, Manhattan-Financial District, NY. Amoma's customer service reached out, and apologized for that time. They even offer full-refund and future discount. Thank you for the excellent service which i usually don't have from other agencies. For future customer, look closely what you book and call them when you are in doubt. Since wording sometime cause confusing, and it results inconvenient.
Hi Hoang T,

Thanks for your great feedback! It's great to hear that you appreciate the work of our customer support team. Your kind words give us the incentive to strive to provide even better service to our customers every day.

Inaccurate
May 30th, 2019
• Previous review
I was booking room with 2 beds, instead the hotel gave us 1 king bed which makes uncomfortable for the trip. I ask receptionist "why". They said third party was lying to me

AMOMA.com attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

suleymand
September 16th, 2019
Rezervation number: 57479465
julies639
June 12th, 2019
Verified purchase
Great beds, nice views, easy to get to, friendly staff. I literally booked this place because it had a very affordable rate & it turned out to be amazing! So much to offer for a low rate. Perfectly sized not too busy quaint & nice pool area. Bar within walking distance, super easy to hop on a boat trip or excursion here too since it's right on the marina.
vincentk52
April 16th, 2019
Verified purchase
As everybody that has ever stayed here will attest, the service is absolutely the best. The wait staff, activities staff, maid, front desk. The food choices, including the other resorts in the complex, are limitless. What I noticed most was how clean everything within Hidden Beach stays, from fresh terry covers for the beach loungers to the sidewalks, almost constantly being swept. Just needs a proper beach.
milol16
September 4th, 2019
Hi Milo,

Thank you for your kind review of AMOMA.com!

We're happy to hear how much you appreciate the work of our customer service representative, and that everything could be sorted out to your satisfaction.

dawng133
August 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase
We have stayed in this hotel on many occasions. The rooms are pretty basic but always clean. Staff are very welcoming and helpful. On my husband's birthday stay in March they decked our room with balloons and left us chocolate ' Happy Birthday 'cookies and a bottle of wine. All free!
Breakfast is usually very busy and a little crowded but there is always enough food.
mountains1
October 23rd, 2019
I am pleased to review this booking company and grant it one star... I would give it a big fat zero, if I could.

They lure the customer in with a "best price"... then collect your credit card data... then snag the innocent and anxious traveler by then increasing the quoted "best price guarantee" to which you have already guilelessly been duped.

Last year when I was desperate to book a hotel room for one night in Washington, DC, I endured this horrible experience... and it took quite a bit of finagling to resolve the issue with MasterCard.

Avoid this booking "service" like the plague.

One dismal star... which should be a 0...

Booo... hiss!
marilyns211
November 30th, 2019
I booked a hotel in MARCH for a weekend in August, because it was going to be a very busy weekend in Toronto. We arrive at the hotel to find out that they have no record of my reservation on file and are completely booked. Amoma charged my credit card for the room and never passed the reservation along to the hotel.

I was given a refund and told that compensation for my troubles valued at $100 would be processed as soon as I could provide all sorts of banking information on an official document from the bank, saying that they cannot just simply credit my credit card (the same card they charged) with $100. My bank (Simplii Financial) does not have such a document but provided the details that I needed. I have sent the details only to be met with excuses on why they could not process it.
tassiod
October 3rd, 2019
The company cancelled my reservations and don't give back my money! Freaking thieves! They shut down the website so we can't get in contact with them, this is absurd!
teresaj65
June 6th, 2018
Verified purchase
Stayed at this hotel with my granddaughter for 3 nights in May. Very comfortable, more than adequate breakfast and very pleasant, helpful staff. Our room(303) was located at back of hotel and was very quiet. Good local transport nearby but it is only a 20 minute walk from Charles Bridge. Some really good restaurants close by too. This hotel provided us with everything we wanted at a reasonable price and we would highly recommend.
Hi Theresa,

We are happy to hear how much you enjoyed your hotel! Providing our customers with the highest quality hotels is of great importance to us. Your feedback helps us to continue offering you and your fellow travelers the very best hotels at the very best rates.

nikkad
November 27th, 2019
Bought hotel with amoma they charge bank and put all 800$ in there amoma pocket. Please never have anything with them. Lost all my money because of amoma
juliet412
May 22nd, 2019
Verified purchase
Hotel nord 1901:1) closed to everything, but not in noisy street. For us this is the best location; 2) super clean, comfortable room. Luxurious looking lobby with decent prices, you can feel the hotel manager and staffs works hard to welcome you; 3) No hiding fee from AMOMA.com and this hotel.
Hi Julie T.,

Thanks for sharing your feedback!

iang107
February 12th, 2019
Verified purchase
A good tourist class hotel well located in the city centre. Room was a reasonable size and was generally quiet apart other guests doors closing. This room had a balcony which was great but most don't. Breakfast was the only disappointment lacking fresh fruit. Also the hot food was stone cold but there was a decent selection of cold meats and cheeses. Room was clean and staff were helpful when needed.
michaela1236
September 16th, 2019
Verified purchase
Nice and easy to use website. Even the internet support over the phone was ok, but transparency gone when you are showing a price, saying that includes everything, but credit card fees of almost EUR10 appears only on the payment screen... Unlike in other sites, like booking. Com.
robinw178
April 10th, 2019
Verified purchase
Very happy with easy reservations and check in. When we arrived, they had us on the first floor. I had asked for highest floor possible. Front desk clerk had no problem changing our room to higher floor even though hotel was fairly full. Breakfast very good. Variety... waffles, eggs, sausage, cereal, breads, muffins. Only problem was no OJ. Was told truck didn't deliver.
Hi Robin,

Thank you for your review! We're pleased to hear how much you liked your stay!

mihirk3
January 6th, 2019
Verified purchase
Very satisfied! I was able to book our hotel seamlessly and I also received a call from Amoma, offering me a lower rate on the entire hotel package. My hotel stay was also very comfortable, very reasonably priced and very close to the city centre. We also had a tram stop just outside the hotel that took us through the city centre right up till the Prague castle's front door (tram no. 22).
freddiee12
July 12th, 2019
Verified purchase
I was glad we got the lowest available rate from your booking site and checking-in the hotel was a breeze as the formalities were already at the front desk after we gave our booking reference.

Only disappointment from hotel side was the water pressure during the morning hour, when most people were showering, i guess, as the water pressure became very slow with just a few drops trickling down.

Breakfast. Avoid the busy period as the queue was snaking long, but it was a good spread of food choices.
manfredg
February 6th, 2019
Verified purchase
The hotel was very nice and all we expected. The staff, whether reception, room service, bartenders, or valets, was exceptional in every respect. The only disappointing things were daily parking charges which were not mentioned on the website and unknown to us before we got there and daily charges for the in room safe. We've travelled extensively and had never found either of those charges before. This should at least be mentioned in the website or advertisement.
christyr39
July 9th, 2019
Don't use AMOMA! I work at a hotel and every. Single. Time. Someone comes in after using AMOMA, their reservation isn't in our system. This has happened over 25 times. They'll call the hotel and be incredibly rude and unprofessional, blame the hotel staff and guest and offer no help to either the guest or hotel staff. Guest is just SCREWED. Save yourself a headache and some money and dont use AMOMA or as they're also apparently called "hotelbeds.com" same people, same scam artists

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE IT

Hi Christy R,

We take each customer’s feedback seriously and we would like to assist you as soon as possible. Unfortunately we are not able to identify your booking with the details you have provided within your review. Please include your booking ID and one of our agents will contact you shortly.

Otherwise, you can also contact us through our on-page LiveChat or your customer account.

We remain at your service,
Your Customer Support team
luisg146
April 25th, 2019
Verified purchase
The experience in general was good. Comfortable rooms and good food but it was sad for me to know that you could not share the food of one dish with another family, because they would charge it as an additional dish. So the hotel prefers that the food be thrown away, that some other family consume what was left on the plate.
Thanks a lot ¡¡
adesolaa2
May 30th, 2019
They confirmed a booking that never existed at when I arrived at the hotel in Dubai. Be warned! Very unreliable company
Hi Adesola A.,

After several attempts to contact you and without a reply from your side we have unfortunately not been able to assist you any further.
We strive to provide each and every of our customers with the best possible service, so feel free to contact us at sitejabber@amoma.com anytime so we can further investigate this matter and find a satisfactory solution together with you.

Your Customer Support Team
royd81
June 11th, 2019
Verified purchase
Conveniently central, with surprisingly quiet and comfortable rooms, given its location.
The Thyme restaurant offers first class food at very reasonable prices.
The staff are all extremely pleasant, making the experience really enjoyable.
selmas3
March 13th, 2019
Verified purchase
Convenient location, friendly staff, good breakfast with plenty of choice.
Clean, pleasant room with an excellent view.
The downside: Only one lift working, so quite a wait (I was on the 5th floor). Also the bottom shower door seal needed repairing/repacing.

Overall, excellent value for money.
Hi Selma,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with the hotel! Your feedback helps the hotels to continue offering you and your fellow travelers better service.

tracyl172
March 26th, 2019
Verified purchase
I found the best price BY FAR for our beach resort in Florida on Amoma. I had no problems with the booking and the process was easy. The only issue I had was that the site offered a rate for a "twin" room, which I presumed meant two beds. When I called the hotel to confirm they told me we had a "one king bed" room booked. That said, the hotel moved us for no extra charge so no harm was done.
angelam462
March 14th, 2019
Verified purchase
The location is excellent and quiet. The staff were extremely friendly & helpful. Every time I entered the lobby I was greeted with a smile. The studio was huge; bigger than my flat at home! They have everything you need to cook for yourself in the room & do laundry. I will definitely stay here again.
Hi Angela,

Your AMOMA.com team

Hi Tina, Thank you for submitting your honest question! In the unlikely event of a confirmed booking becoming unavailable at short notice, we do everything in our means to relocate our customer to another hotel of the same or higher category. If the situation warrants financial compensation (e.g. A price difference), we apply it without delay and we offer continuous support for all other compensation requests prior to or post check-in. Of course, should you wish not to receive an alternative hotel in this situation, we can issue a full refund. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@amoma.com so that we can clarify your question. Your AMOMA.com Team

See more answers (5)

Hi mohammediqbal p., Please contact our customer support team at customersupport@amoma.com so we can look into this matter together. Thanks, Your AMOMA.com team

See more answers (4)

Hi Felishia, Thank you for reaching out to us! We have been in business for over 5 years and we are currently one of the biggest online hotel booking platforms. Due to the fact that we do not have direct contracts with the hotels we advertise, and instead we deal with local suppliers, all of our reservations are pre-paid and have to be paid a the moment of confirming your reservation on our website. Alternatively, for some offers we offer an Early Booking option, which allows you to pay a small deposit in order to confirm your reservation, and the rest of the amount can be paid at a later time. We remain at your service, Your Customer Support Team

See more answers (3)

Hi Madhvi, We regret to hear about this situation. We have looked into your case and learned that all the requested details have been sent to you on 16.05.2017 by e-mail. Don't hesitate to contact us at support@amoma.com should you have any other questions! Your Customer Support Team

See more answers (3)

Hi Wendy B, Thanks for your interest in one of our offers! Please contact our Customer Support team at support@amoma.com so we can clarify your questions and assist you with your booking. Your AMOMA.com team

See more answers (3)

Hello John, Thank you for reaching out to us! We are aware of the unfortunate situations that can sometimes occur and we kindly inform you that every client in need is assisted by our customer support department. As we do not deal with the hotels that we advertise on our website directly, and instead we use suppliers, miscommunications can sometimes happen, inconveniencing our clients. We are constantly working towards improving our services and our customer satisfaction. Unfortunately, even after the issue is resolved, not everyone updates their review to reflect the assistance received and the fact that the issue has been taken care of. We remain at your service, Your Customer Support Team

See more answers (2)

Hi Jerome D., Thank you for submitting your honest question! Once you place a booking on AMOMA.com, your reservation is fully confirmed. Sometimes hotels don't enter guest details before 24 hours prior to the stay, which is why guests might be confused as to whether their booking went through. However, hotels can always identify your booking under the hotel reference number which is indicated in the confirmation email and the personal account area. If you have any doubts, you can always contact our customer support team and we are happy to reconfirm your booking with the hotel prior to your check-in. We hope to see you soon, Your AMOMA.com team

See more answers (2)

Hi Werner, Thank you for reaching out to us! Please not that we only deal with hotel bookings. If you wish to reserve any special facilities at the hotel you need to do with with the hotel directly. Regarding vehicle hire we recommend you contact a specialized agency. If however the hotel does not see your reservation made with us in their system, please provide me your booking ID and we will assist you further.

See more answers (2)

Hi Ashley, Thank you for submitting your honest question! Once you place a booking on AMOMA.com, your reservation is fully confirmed. Sometimes hotels don't enter guest details before 24 hours prior to the stay, which is why guests might be confused as to whether their booking went through. However, hotels can always identify your booking under the hotel reference number which is indicated in the confirmation email and the personal account area. If you have any doubts, you can always contact us by phone +41 225 182 013, by email at sitejabber@amoma.com and via our on-page LiveChat. We hope to see you soon, Your AMOMA.com team

See more answers (2)

Hi Deirdre M., Thank you for submitting your honest question! You can be sure that all confirmed bookings are guaranteed from the moment you receive your hotel voucher by email. Also, our customer support team is available 24/7 to provide you with a great booking and travel experience. If you have any doubts, you can always contact us by phone +41 225 182 013, by email at sitejabber@amoma.com and via our on-page LiveChat. We hope to see you soon, Your Customer Support Team

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the AMOMA.com staff and other customers.

AMOMA.com is your room key to more than 300,000 hotels worldwide. Whether you look for a low-priced hotel or a 5* resort: AMOMA.com offers you a wide range of accommodations at the best price. Book your perfect business hotel or holiday destination online and save up to 80%! On AMOMA.com you can not only book with confidence thanks to fully secured payment but also manage your own booking. Send special requests, change your dates or modify your reservation: Booking your next hotel has never been easier. Find the cheapest deals now on AMOMA.com!

AMOMAcom C.
Customer Support team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AMOMA.com?

Have a question about AMOMA.com?