Review of AMOMA.com

Save up to 60% on over 230,000 hotels worldwide
Book Now

svetlanas31
7/19/19

I'm very pleased with the reservation.It was all right. Again I would reserve amoma.I hope there will be no problems in booking hotels in the future.

michelem316
7/19/19

**********************************************************************************************************

zmak
7/19/19

Unclear and misinformative. Save your money. They made my trip more stressful than it was supposed to be. Their customer service can't help at all and I was on hold for 48 minutes before I hung up.

Response from AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative
Hi Zma K.,

We take each customer’s feedback seriously and we would like to assist you as soon as possible. Unfortunately we are not able to identify your booking with the details you have provided within your review. Please include your booking ID and one of our agents will contact you shortly.

Otherwise, you can also contact us through our on-page LiveChat or your customer account.

We remain at your service,
your Customer Support team
ashishc13
7/19/19

I always book my european tour hotels booking, one of the best charges, i just love amoma.com, very much happy with the services.

johnw1725
7/19/19

Booked the Novotel Est in Paris through Amoma in early June for one night with my daughter (her first trip abroad) to attend a convention for her birthday.

We arrived at the hotel to find that they had no record of our booking. After waiting around for 2 hours while the hotel tried (unsuccessfully) to resolve the issue with Amoma, we were forced to book and pay for another hotel elsewhere in Paris, at a much higher price. This experience completely ruined our trip.

Five weeks on from this awful experience, I am still waiting for reimbursement from Amoma for the extra hotel, but no indication of when or even if this will happen. All I get are emails from their customer service team saying they are trying to resolve my case with their 'supplier'.

Please think twice before booking anything with this organisation, and make sure you check with the hotel that your booking actually exists before you go.

Response from AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative
Hi John W.,

We are sorry to hear about this situation. Please note that we are currently waiting for a feedback to resolve your matter and will get back to you as soon as we have received this info.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at sitejabber@amoma.com if you have any questions in the meantime!

jonathanp195
7/18/19

every thing was perfect and very good customer service they were very helpfull with my problem it was solved in cople of hours .Thanks very much for your service for sure i am going to use it agian.

rogerc211
7/18/19

Very busy with parties of varying age groups.

Very conscious that guests pay a very wide range of prices presumably dependent on vacancy rates.

sankad1
7/18/19

This was my first time using the service and um so happy with the service you guys have given......................................................./

milanp18
7/18/19

Not good experience. People not reachable on site on week end. Response very cold. Not understanding situation and not trying to help.

Response from AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative
Hi Milan P,

Please mind that we offer you 24/7 customer support on various channels. You can reach us by phone, by email at customersupport@amoma.com and via our on-page LiveChat.
If you want to make changes to an existing booking, you can even manage these yourself in your personal account area on our site. Our team is happy to support you in case you need assistance.
Please note that the cancellation policy is always displayed on our site throughout the booking process. Post-booking, you can also find the cancellation fees within your confirmation email and your personal account area.
We hope we have answered all of your questions and remain at your service!

Feel free to contact us at sitejabber@amoma.com if you have any further questions about your booking!

williamm1020
7/17/19

Amazing service from all staff - excellent standard of room and great location. Will definitely visit again!

claudiaa67
7/17/19

Rooms are tiny; breakfast mediocre. People who work there are great, though.... Pool closes at 7:00 PM, I think it's too early for summer in Italy.

Response from AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative
Hi Claudia A,

We are an all round hotel booking platform that works independently from the individual accommodations. Nevertheless we strive to offer you great quality hotels, so feel free to send your feedback to our quality department at sitejabber@amoma.com. Please be advised that we also offer verified guest reviews on each hotel page, so you can find out more about your future hotel here.

We remain at your service,
your Customer Support team
michaelw1311
7/16/19

Booked London hotel, cheaper than on hotel site.
Easy transaction.
Excellent hotel with no problems due to having booked through other site.

francoisb25
7/16/19

Excellent breakfast and very clean. Close to everything. The studio room was large with big windows looking on a forest.

pauln244
7/16/19

I was initially nervous about our booking as I was not familiar with Amoma and the price seemed to good to be true. However, we had the best experience from start to finish. I could not be happier with Amoma.

shais6
7/16/19

I had a problem in the reservation and in 2 minutes i recieve a call from customer service without need to call them. After that i had a question and they answer my call in 5 second!!

freddiee12
7/12/19

I was glad we got the lowest available rate from your booking site and checking-in the hotel was a breeze as the formalities were already at the front desk after we gave our booking reference.

Only disappointment from hotel side was the water pressure during the morning hour, when most people were showering, i guess, as the water pressure became very slow with just a few drops trickling down.

Breakfast.. avoid the busy period as the queue was snaking long, but it was a good spread of food choices.

jasonm704
7/12/19

Found on Trivago, Amoma provided a great rate and easy process. We stayed at the Hilton Puerto Vallarta and had a fantastic getaway!

johnnyr79
7/12/19

We will be using amoma for future vacay bookings. The site offers some of the best values I've seen. Check ins at booked hotels through amoma was actually a breeze.

margareth258
7/12/19

The K Club hotel is the last word in service and staff and beautiful surroundings. I'm definitely going back

hassanp2
7/12/19

In general, the stay was very good despite the fact that the hotel was full, a normal thing about this season in Cuba.

lindan230
7/11/19

This company is a huge scam! I paid $545 online for a hotel reservation for my 83 year old father, and when he arrived at the hotel they had NO reservation for him, despite the fact I had already paid for it through this site. They then moved my Dad to another nearby hotel not at all comparable to the one I had booked at, and they told me the first night would be complimentary, it wasn't. They refused to refund me any money and they operate out of the United States so good luck getting anyone on the phone without waiting on hold for 30 minutes or more. Use a legit site. This one is horrible.

Response from AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative
Hi Linda N.,

We are sorry to hear about this situation. Please note that one of our agents will contact you to further investigate this matter and find a satisfactory solution together with you.

andresz7
7/11/19

It was a nice and easy process using AMOMA to book our last vacation. Got a good deal on our hotel and since most fees other than hotel parking fee were paid upfront it made the whole check in and check out process expeditious.

murtadaa
7/11/19

Excellent at everything that I saw, I really enjoyed with you and like the way you served me,

Thanks a lot and keep up.

Best regards.

lynnh246
7/11/19

Everything went to plan even though the stay was not until July 2019. I had booked the hotel in December 2018 as part of a Xmas present

ashleyg250
7/11/19

I booked a trop on Amoma.com, paid in full, and called the hotel multiples times and they do not have my name for having a reservation. I'm an experienced traveler. In fact, I travel every single month for work and have never had this happen on another site. They assured me it might be booked under the travel booker and they would send me an actual confirmation number as their confirmation numbers don't actually work at the hotel! I was told it would be escalated within 48 hours so that i could have the confirmation number. That was a week ago and when I contacted them again they said they could not provide a timeframe as to when i would have a hotel confirmation despite the fact that they have my money! Basically when i said this appears to be fraud they had legal copy ready to send me about how great they are and offered to give me my money back. All for asking for a basic confirmation number. I have kept every chat as proof of their shady practices to hand over to my bank!

Response from AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative
Hi Ashley G.,

Sorry again for any inconvenience caused!

We checked your case and learned that the reservation was confirmed and we informed you on the 07.18.2019 accordingly.

Feel free to contact us at sitejabber@amoma.com if you have any questions about your reservation.

Helpful answer -2

Hi Tina, Thank you for submitting your honest question! In the unlikely event of a confirmed booking becoming unavailable at short notice, we do everything in our means to relocate our customer to another hotel of the same or higher category. If the situation warrants financial compensation (e.g. a price difference), we apply it without delay and we offer continuous support for all other compensation requests prior to or post check-in. Of course, should you wish not to receive an alternative hotel in this situation, we can issue a full refund. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@amoma.com so that we can clarify your question. Your AMOMA.com Team

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative

Hi mohammediqbal p., Please contact our customer support team at customersupport@amoma.com so we can look into this matter together. Thanks, your AMOMA.com team

Helpful answer -1

Hi Madhvi, We regret to hear about this situation. We have looked into your case and learned that all the requested details have been sent to you on 16.05.2017 by e-mail. Don't hesitate to contact us at support@amoma.com should you have any other questions! Your Customer Support Team

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative

Hi Wendy B, Thanks for your interest in one of our offers! Please contact our Customer Support team at support@amoma.com so we can clarify your questions and assist you with your booking. Your AMOMA.com team

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative

Hi Felishia, Thank you for reaching out to us! We have been in business for over 5 years and we are currently one of the biggest online hotel booking platforms. Due to the fact that we do not have direct contracts with the hotels we advertise, and instead we deal with local suppliers, all of our reservations are pre-paid and have to be paid a the moment of confirming your reservation on our website. Alternatively, for some offers we offer an Early Booking option, which allows you to pay a small deposit in order to confirm your reservation, and the rest of the amount can be paid at a later time. We remain at your service, Your Customer Support Team

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative

Hi Jerome D., Thank you for submitting your honest question! Once you place a booking on AMOMA.com, your reservation is fully confirmed. Sometimes hotels don't enter guest details before 24 hours prior to the stay, which is why guests might be confused as to whether their booking went through. However, hotels can always identify your booking under the hotel reference number which is indicated in the confirmation email and the personal account area. If you have any doubts, you can always contact our customer support team and we are happy to reconfirm your booking with the hotel prior to your check-in. We hope to see you soon, your AMOMA.com team

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative

Hi Ashley, Thank you for submitting your honest question! Once you place a booking on AMOMA.com, your reservation is fully confirmed. Sometimes hotels don't enter guest details before 24 hours prior to the stay, which is why guests might be confused as to whether their booking went through. However, hotels can always identify your booking under the hotel reference number which is indicated in the confirmation email and the personal account area. If you have any doubts, you can always contact us by phone +41 225 182 013, by email at sitejabber@amoma.com and via our on-page LiveChat. We hope to see you soon, your AMOMA.com team

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative

Hi Mike M., Please contact our customer support team at sittejabber@amoma.com or +1 917 624 9014 so we can look into this matter together. Thanks, your Customer Support team

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative

Hi Regina, Please note that we just replied to your review in order to send you a notification. Please use the link received in the email and you will be able to access your review. Otherwise try to log in with your email used to post the original review and manage your account and reviews from there. Thank you for your honest question! Your customer support team

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative

Hello, Thank you for reaching out to us! Please provide us your booking ID so that we may be able to assist you further. Your Customer Support Team

By AMOMAcom C., AMOMA.com Representative
Questions? Get answers from the AMOMA.com staff and other customers.

15 Photos for AMOMA.com