1Day.co.nz

1Day.co.nz has a consumer rating of 1.57 stars from 107 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. 1Day.co.nz also ranks 279th among Discount Shopping sites. The most common issues with 1Day.co.nz are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 10.8%

No positive highlights yet

• This model phone is supposed to be WATER RESISTANT!
  • Without a doubt the worst customer service experience I have ever had.
How would you rate 1Day.co.nz?

“Good price”

glen s.
7/13/20

I bought some $#*!eys original work pants, the shipping was a little slow taking approximately 2 weeks (i got multiple pairs and they were shipped separately). They were half the price of those pants anywhere else in NZ but all the pairs i got were sized slightly differently to my other pants which were meant to be the same size. A quick google showed this size thing might be a problem with $#*!ies but i still found it suspicious that the 4 pairs i ordered would be sized incorrectly compared to my other $#*!ies and other brands of pants.

“WHERES MY ORDER?”

Marie M.
1/24/20

Ordered PVC blinds 5. 01. 20 estimated delivery time 6-10days. Today's date 25. 01. 20 managed to start a live chat, answers to my questions was awaiting the courier to pickup W. T. F. 20days though Builders awaiting them over a week tragic and very disappointing after spending over $400 and delivery! SORT IT OUT 1 DAY otherwise your lose business

phone (47) customer service (14) 2 weeks (8) 3 weeks (6) 2 months (3) 20 days (2)
mariem399
January 24th, 2020
lisae437
January 21st, 2020
Purchased two items off this company. Received one a week after their estimated delivery date. Haven't received the other at all. Their service staff appear to be bots. Responses to emails are obtuse and unhelpful, and although when you do get to an actual person they make all the right excuses (oh, so sorry, mix up with the freight department, will be dispatched straight away), they still don't actually send the goods. Save yourself the hassle and just hit yourself in the face with a brick instead - it's less frustrating than dealing with this outfit.
glens106
July 13th, 2020
victoriae3
November 15th, 2019
Terrible service, the 2 "new" samsung s9 phones were definitely not new. There were some items in one phone however not in the other, one phone had the security seal broken and the other phone didn't have one at all!
The only way to contact 1 day deals is through their chat process, and the operators are useless.

STAY away
johns2398
September 18th, 2017
• Updated review
Very glad to update i got a full refund of the product. There was no complications or questions asked. It was done very fast. Sad to say this bad experience has put a dent in my confidence in buy from the website.
Sent a used product.
September 18th, 2017
• Previous review
I have use this web site for a few years and was always happy until yesterday. I was shocked to unbox a used dirty product. It was clearly used, dirty and bits were bent.
Under all the products, the web site should also include a column for customers rating of the product and Q&As.
alastairf6
December 2nd, 2019
I have bought both a Box Duvet and a Comforter from 1-day SPECIFICALLY because they were touted as "Machine Washable", otherwise I would not have bought them.
On arrival, for both items the manufacture's label says "DO NOT WASH"!
I was also sent only 2 bath towels after ordering and paying for 4 towels.
No reply to my emails of complaint, even though they got a "Read Receipt".
I will be sending all photos and emails to Fair Go.
alexc617
April 16th, 2020
I ordered a pair or running shoes and it's 4 days to be processed then no conformation email not tracking and no communication from then and 6 days later I emailed asking for a credit as I hadn't herd anything and then they send everything threw. Just shocking service wouldn't buy off them again ever
larac39
May 15th, 2019
I got a pair of earphones for my partner and with the first month one ear stopped working. I emailed 1day and they happily replaced them. I got another pair so both me and my partner had them and pne pair broke awhile ago he tried fixing it but the wires in it are so fragile hd broke it more. And my pair now just stopped working. 50 bucks each but they stopped working. They cant replace them anymore because they have no product. Just not the best
valeriem182
October 22nd, 2019
Crap service on missing delivery - no-one can tell me where it is. Keep passing the buck that it is the freight forwarders problem. I paid the money to 1-day I would expect them to sort it out. Been waiting 3 weeks so far and still haven't received goods that I paid over $200 for. Have to repeat myself to chat online everytime to someone different - lots of promises to follow up and update me but never get anything
eviet3
December 1st, 2019
IPhone 6 refurbished - $260 spent. Do not under any circumstances deal with this company for electronics. I bought this phone for my grandson. So only wanted a cheap 1st phone. I at least expected the thing to work. Now I'm fighting for a Refund. DONT DO IT... they are so hard to get money back off. And the only contact you have is a frustrating chat box or email. I've learnt the hard way. I've given them until COB today or Im going to the Commerce commision., under the consumer guarantees act.
tarryns4
July 4th, 2020
Brought refurbished phone through here. Had not even 2 weeks and broke. Refusing to fix replace or refund. Would never go through here again and I suggest to others not to either. Never had such crap customer service
janemarieh
June 28th, 2018
Have bought here over the years with generally a good experience, usually shipping times are quick and items besides electronics are good, hence 2 stars not one,
But I would say don't ever buy the mystery bags, as you will be disappointed and electronics such as tablet and bluetooth speaker were cheap price, but 2 dollar shop quality. Tablet was so slow, it was from the ice ages and gave to my niece as a toy!
Recently purchased a phone, not cheap too, brand new samsung s9, that was advertised as unlocked to all networks.
When I get the phone, it is locked to a US carrier, so inconveniently must be sent back.
Waiting to see how they deal with this, but it really should not of happened in the first place!
shubhamj9
December 18th, 2019
I order iphone 7 plus 128gb refurb. After sometime its not working properly. I sent back to 1-day sale and they gave me a timeframe that you're item will be repaired or replaced and retirned back to you before before 16/12/2019. But till now i haven't received my product back. After 3 live chat and saying them that i will complaint against you. Then, they replaced the product and sending to me.
vanessac117
June 11th, 2018
I am amazed that One Day Sale Live Chat cannot make phone calls.
How is that good customer service when they are not allowed to make phone calls which would resolve issues immediately.

Very disappointed and frustrated
verah39
April 10th, 2020
I purchased a lounge suite received email to say it had left the warehouse then another email to say it was on its way then received an email to say they were out of stock! Absolutely USELESS!
vanessaw128
February 19th, 2020
Dreadful. Bought the phone. Returned it and a month later they still have our money. Dreadful. Bought the phone. Returned it and a month later they still have our money.
kanyj
March 9th, 2020
I paid $200 for a device and the item was delivered with fault charging.
I returned it and still wait for a month. I urged them to resend or refund and there is no reply. Please do not waste your money. Now I am sure they are scam.
tuim
February 2nd, 2016
I have bought many items from 1 day.co.nz
"At cheap as prices" and have had only 3 items not delivered in time frame given but 1day has always replied quickly and sorted issues fast with either full refund or shipping another item. Will shop there again and again.
kellyw323
December 5th, 2019
Bought 2 PS4 controllers that never showed up. Sent multiple emails with no reply. At the same I also bought a toy quad bike for my son that did not arrive. All up nearly $400. They have not responded to my many emails. I have asked for someone to call me but they said they have no phone support. I have asked for a full refund with no response I have been chatting to an online person that I think is an automated response. Disgusting service. I am so pissed! Wast of money I had put aside for my kids Christmas.
jackw340
November 13th, 2019
What a trash company, phone came and it's a Korean or Japanese refurb, they have changed the original screen for some reason and this one is jittery and laggy. Also the SIM card holder is broken so I constantly have no service. Terrible company, customer support was so bad I thought I was talking to a bot but apparently it was actually a living being. Taking my money elsewhere.
alank169
October 29th, 2019
Poor service from both 1-Day & Courier Post NZ.

It took 7 days for the items to be dispatched from their warehouse, which is very slow by today's standards.

And now the items are sometimes between Hamilton & Christchurch, some 5 days later.

They are tracked items so this is quite appalling from both companies in my opinion.

In over 30 transactions on Trade Me, I have never had items arrive this late.
shengyangl
November 15th, 2019
This started with a faulty, overpriced 2 second hand chomebook and I don't want to describe my experience again. I will take 1day to Commerce Commissioner. The bad business behaviour must not be tolerated.
reubens37
November 18th, 2019
I purchased a couch from these guys that turned up damaged. Worst experience I have ever had trying to return an item. Took time off work to sort it out, contacted the company multiple times. To this day over a month later I still have the couch because the guy would not take it. Now I have to box the damn thing so toll will take it. F... Me
peterb645
November 7th, 2019
Same scenario as other people, phone bought arrived with 3% battery - unusable. Sent back to be 'fixed', came back exactly the same. Sent back again for refund. They have had my money for almost 4 months now, still no refund. Only communication is through their 'Chat' ie texting. They clearly don't want to talk with customers. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.
wesleyj41
December 9th, 2019
Tryed to buy refurbished phone though one day, what a complete disappointment, spent 5 weeks constantly trying to get answers and questions as to where the phone was or if even going to be sent, in the end canceled the order, I would strongly recommend not todeal with this website, save yourself the greive and disappointment, just a bunch of ripoffs

I have asked them for a phone number and always referred to email.

By Andrea L.