Review of 1Day.co.nz

Tel: 40.0000019073
enquiries@cs.1-day.co.nz

waynem282
9/13/19

I should have read the reviews before I ordered a refurbished laptop
Only in the confirmation email did it suddenly say 4-6 days delivery. It took 8.the product was grubby and the cord and charger were incompatible with the laptop.
Worse you cannot phone 1day and they won't phone you to sort out any issue. I spent over an hour on we chat and then they want me to fill in all sorts of forms and take days to refund.
Best advice.... Go down to your local store, get your item on the spot and if it doesn't work go back and sort it face to face.
Wayne September 2019

markl784
9/11/19

I ordered an Everis Action Camera and it arrived within 2 days in pristine condition all working fine. Confirmation of order via email, tracking service, follow-up email with $10 voucher all fine and dandy!! ... Was just gonna jump onto facebook to msg my cousin in the UK - with similar online business - suggest he check out 1-DayNZ concepts etc. and 'cause of my so far so "good experience", also that I like the way 1-Day operate. However, now that I have been reading all these reviews I will hold-off on the recommendation till a later date!!

Tip for consumers: Give it a shot! Proof of the pudding is ALWAYS in the eating. If ur a newbie and and tentative and want low risk: I suggest you avoid any fragile goods that may get damaged in transit

iunvvi
9/5/19

Was a bit skeptical about ordering the phone due to the really good price and the bad reviews of 1 day refurbs, but the phone came earlier than expected and had no cosmetic damage and has been working perfectly since arrived, would recommend (iphone x btw) 4/8/19

miked637
8/27/19

Without a doubt the worst customer service experience I have ever had. Spent a month waiting for a replacement phone. I will never ever buy from them again.

tynem
8/14/19

Delivery was supposed to take up to 6 days maximum, so I phoned them after 7 working days and they advised that it would be a further 1-2 days before they were even dispatched. Poor customer service as well, the guy I spoke with wasn't very helpful and didn't really seem to care. Overall bad services!

paniap
8/10/19

ordered grey blankets, received green blankets asked for refund or colours as requested. was told as a kind gesture well give you a voucher upon return of blankets??? basically told were taking your money and take what your given. rude, ignorant and disloyal company especially after being a loyal customer for so long. can shove the blankets up there %@$!# holes and will never purchase from them again.

kirstyt9
7/21/19

1day sent me what was supposed to be a new S7 phone it was faulty and I do not believe it was new at all. They will not send me a new phone or refund my money. They are going to fix my so called new phone. I don't want a faulty phone that they have managed to fix I want anew phone or refund. The phone is for my daughter who has special needs it's the only way she can tolerate car and we have special learning and language games on it so we are in week four of no phone waiting. I need a telephone number on my invoice to claim money back under my daughters disability fund. So they won't give me a response to any emails, I can't use live chat because of Mobil issues and they have no contact numbers. So my life is stressful as car journeys are very unpleasant for my special needs child; who has older siblings to take to school, sports, Abbeys appts and so on. I have never in my life experience such poor customer service.

nathanf88
7/14/19

They do not reply to email. You cannot call them. They take a week to ship, they two to "assess" a fault and further days to return your money. Just awful to deal with and they seem to think that level of service is OK!

margaretg172
7/3/19

tried to buy a gas stove top never arrived no email confirmation live chat cut me off mid chat . just said they had sent to dispatch and Id get a an email confirmation when dispatched has said this to me three times, has been there weeks nothing happening.

sophiek32
6/26/19

Don't deal with this company. Phone arrived faultily. Customer service doesn't care at all. I would absolutely stay away from this company at all costs.

kcs12
6/24/19

Poor customer service - they don't care whatsoever.
Crappy quality and not as advertised. When you confront them, they don't care and won't reurn your money but offer store credit as a sign of goodwill... Yeah right.

pw101
6/9/19

Purchased product off website and the two weeks later was told it was out off stock and that i would receive a refund, would have preferred the product

stephenb457
5/27/19

Don't deal with this company. Phone arrived faulty. There is no one that you can phone to sort out. you can only communicate by the web (live chat) or email. One day said it was a warranty issue and it would take 10 to 14 days to access .I demanded a refund. They finally agreed to refund. It took over 2 weeks to get refund and lots of one way emails. Their communication is very poor. Will never buy from them again.

larac39
5/15/19

I got a pair of earphones for my partner and with the first month one ear stopped working. I emailed 1day and they happily replaced them. I got another pair so both me and my partner had them and pne pair broke awhile ago he tried fixing it but the wires in it are so fragile hd broke it more. And my pair now just stopped working. 50 bucks each but they stopped working. They cant replace them anymore because they have no product. Just not the best

mitchl32
5/15/19

I've bought quite a few things from this site, sometimes I have received decent products in a reasonable timeframe. Other times I have received shocking quality products. I purchased some clothes racks that were advertised as usually >$160 but they were very flimsy and average (I'd value them at no more than $40). I purchased a brand new phone from them which had it's speaker malfunction after 3 months, I sent it in to be warranted. I did not receive any email or phone after their deadline of 20 days. I did not receive any replies until I threatened to go to the Commerce Commission. I finally received my phone over 1 month later. When asked for compensation, they acted dumb about the situation.

suem382
3/9/19

Ive brought a lot of items off 1 day. 99% of items where AOK
I haven't brought phones or tablets though.
Brought a homecast dongle couple of weeks ago...couldn't set it up for love nor money...emailed 1 day and miney being credited in next 5 days. Great.
Nothing to complain about over this way

keithm272
2/28/19

I bought a refurbished s7 and the USB port didn't work properly so I sent it back under warranty. They voided the warranty due to a bent pin. Offered to repair it for more than the cost of the phone. I had no way to check for this kind of damage when I received the phone so have no way to prove that it was damaged. As for paying for repair? Not likely they have had the last dollar they are ever getting from me.

dannyb164
2/22/19

I have been using this store a number of years now and in all my dealings they have been excellent.
Yes sometimes it takes longer to get your items but they state this.
The bulk buys I absolutely love and these products also have been excellent.
They are Definitely worth 5 stars from me.
Do your research on the products and you won't be let down.
I recommend this store to everyone.
Best regards Danny

georgias50
2/12/19

The quality of product on 1Day is always very poor.
I have never received an item within the first week of purchase which is very strange as we live in the same small country.
Before i buy something i wonder about the quality of the item and i always tell myself that surely this time i would be buying an item worth what i am paying for.
I have bought many things from 1Day and only once have i been satisfied with it, it was a coat rack..
I would actually rather punch myself in the face than buy from or recommend 1Day.co.nz to anyone.

jadep19
1/28/19

If I could give a zero I would, 1st time I brought a gazebo and when it was dropped off by the courier opened it up realised it had been damaged so I sent a message to let them know and to organise another one ( not there fault) BUT it took 3 weeks just to email a courier ticket ..... that same day I sent it off and I gave it a week to see how it was coming along said they lost the return...... and then it took another 7 weeks to send me a replacement only to find they had sent me some broken up shelving unit so I had to wait another week for a courier ticket then it took a further 4 weeks to finally get a replacement very much a big hastle and very time consuming not very good a communicating either! Then my Father in law wanted to buy a phone off them and so I brought it for him only to be sold a dud !! Worked for 2 hours then went blank wouldn't charge or start up so requested a courier ticket waited 2 weeks for it to be emailed yet again and now its been a month keep emailing for an update to be told ill get back to you and yet again nothing finally another 2 weeks went and this time I had enough wrote a heated email saying I want a refund now and then got a swift reply that a new replacement will be in the mail within 5 working days, So save yourself the hassle and frustration and dont even bother buying off them not worth the countless emails and headaches!

jackier145
1/25/19

Twice I have had to contact 1day customer service due to an item being damaged in transit and another due to an item not working as it should and both times they have replied straight away with an adequate solution. From my experience their customer service has been great.

barrye90
1/14/19

I purchased a refurbished phone from this company and had problems straight out of the box. The phone had very poor GPS performance, the battery life was poor, 4G reception at home was worse than my old phone of the same top brand and it dropped a call in the first few days at home which I do not remember ever happening before. The appearance of the phone was as new but the rear cover cracked for no obvious reason and warranty repairs were denied because of this. They did offer to replace the cover for a fee but the phone was sent back to me the same day as the email was sent. I replied back to them 4 business days ago saying I would accept the repair price for the cover if they agreed to repair the other faults too. So far I have not had a reply. The rear cover is supposed to be glued in place and require a heat gun to remove it, I was able to remove it with my finger nail and no heat. The battery installed had a decal on it from a different phone and IMEI number. If I get a response to my email I will update this post.

bluem6
1/8/19

Bought an Acer Chromebook, it stank, was dirty, they sold it as refurbished like new, the battery didn't work...
They don't take returns so I threw it in the bin.
Nice way to loose money.

amyees
12/31/18

I recently brought a ue boom 2 for pretty much a third of the price and thought surely it was a scam because of the reveiws I read after... but i got it in the mail only a week and a half later and was so thrilled! Completely legit, brand new product and I am so happy with it.:)

kimberleyr
12/18/18

Slow replies to queries, no delivery guaranties. Very slow deliveries. I would not recommend this company.

07 843 0701 was answered by a voice message at Torpedo 7 when I called it on the 16/1/19. I am fairly sure that 1-Day, Torpedo 7 and Noel Leeming are all owned by the Warehouse. 1-Day are likely to be the dodgy one as you cannot get hold of them.

By Barry E.

There is no phone number. Only live chat or email. suggest live chat. take a screen snap as record of your conversation.

By stephen b.

Hi David, Who are you with?

By Ann M.

Questions? Get answers from the 1Day.co.nz staff and other customers.

3 Photos for 1Day.co.nz