Review of ZenHotels.com

Tel: +357 256-54-148
support@zenhotels.com

igorb42
4/19/19

ZenHotels had the best price on a hotel of our choice, We didn't have any problems with the reservation. Very good experience.

jeang123
4/18/19

Very comfortable rooms at an agreeable price for London . Very central. A few minutes walk from Euston Station . Close to Russell Square tube . A little gem.

doylen2
4/18/19

I already had some experience with this service and it 100% suits me. I even find the app better than the website. Every time when I travel somewhere I look at this app and find options which suit me. And always find one!
They also have very nice support team. I made a non-refundable reservation but wasn't able to do the trip. I called zenhotels and asked if it's possible do get a refund, support specialist told that she'll do the best and they've managed to do this!

oliverog1
4/17/19

I have already booked three times with them. 2 bookings went perfectly but the last one didn't went this smoothely. Long story short: I booked wrong type of room and became really upset when I found that out. And even though arguing with the hotel's stuff didn't help, I called Zenhotels and they worked it out and I got what I needed.
Shotout to zenhotels' support

stephanieg220
4/13/19

I have had a terrible experience with Zen Hotels. I made a booking, and somehow during the process the booking was duplicated. I was made aware of this the next day and contacted them immediately to refund the duplicate booking. They have refused to cancel and refund the booking and have £300 of my money. The staff in the call centre are not helpful at all.

Response from Alexey U., ZenHotels.com Representative
Dear Stephanie ,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused! Please be noted that you have chosen a non-refundable rate for your booking, that is why it stays non-amendable. We have checked the issue carefully by requesting the IT dept which did not find any process errors while booking creation.
Still we are doing our best to solve the situation taking your request into the account. Please give us some time to find a proper solution.
howardc80
4/12/19

Had a 4 night break at this hotel.
Great Spanish town with plenty of bars & restaurants and nice walks along the promenade.

trishas34
4/7/19

ALL WENT SMOOTHLY AND HOTEL GOT MY SPECIAL REQUESTS- NOT ZEN HOTELS FAULT THAT THE HOTEL DID NOT HONOUR

kaiserm
4/2/19

Enjoyed the stay for less very good hotel recommend to anyone to stop over staff very friendly and awesome breakfast and very cleaned rooms with latest technology.

cullanh
4/2/19

I've tried this service twice already. Both times it was Marriott. First time everything was totally fine but the second one was not that successful. When we arrived on the spot we've found out that they failed to provide us with the category we've booked. We called zenhotels support and the problem was solved real quick.
So if you have any questions, don't hesitate to call or text zenhotels' support immediately

renoh1
3/31/19

This booking sight is a scam, DO NOT TRUST.
I booked a room that was advertised with a private pool when I clicked to reserve I even took a screen shot which was lucky that showed that what I chose included a private pool.

Once booked and PAID I received my hotel confirmation and the room was completely different to the one I booked and paid for and did not include a private pool.

I called to confirm that this was not just a typo and that it did in fact have a private pool, the customer service is SHOCKING they didn't even know themselves if it did or not and said they would contact the hotel and get back to me. NO RESPONSE so I contacted the hotel directly they were very quick to get back to me and confirmed that I received the wrong room and that they were sold out of the room that I wanted.

After another 4 calls and numerous emails with proof of FALSE ADVERTISING to ZenHotels they are still denying a problem, and denying me a refund. The calls I was met with extremely rude and definitely not knowledgeable people. I assume most reviews below are fake as all the customer service I have received is dodgy illegal. I will be taking it further as this company practices fraud and pays their support team (that work remotely with terrible telephone connections) to cover it up for them.

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY WITH YOUR MONEY.

Response from Alexey U., ZenHotels.com Representative
Dear Reno,
We apologize for the issue described!
Now we are examining the situation to get back with the proper solution.
vickif94
3/30/19

The Westin Cancun was beautiful and had a great location, The pools were lovely. The room was large and very comfortable. The restaurants were reasonable and the food was delicious.

janicep84
3/29/19

On a quick break to see the rugby
league in Perpignan booked the Hotel Reding Croma though Zen in Barcelona could not fault the service or hotel.

rachelb288
3/25/19

The hotel was nice and clean, the room was large and had a kitchenette, large bedroom and bath in the bathroom.
There are no English TV channels in the room.

michaelh1300
3/25/19

Booked Plenty of Hotels with ZEN Never a problem .Great Choice and excellent value, plus lots of booking options

juliea238
3/20/19

I have already made 4 reservations via this service and only once I've met some inconveniences. They were sorted out real quick but the fact that I've met them in the first place mad me put 4 instead of 5. Anyways I'm going to keep on booking with his service and I with them the best luck :)

dormanc
3/20/19

Very good service. They are also very quick in solving their mistakes and those of their colleagues. It is a pleasure to see the company that cares about its customers. After I made a booking I found out that I had put some wrong information about my reservation. So I contacted zenhotels support and they've changed my reservation in a blink of an eye.
My favourite booking service for now.

finchf1
3/14/19

I've been using this service for the last 3 years and had no problems with it at all.
The great thing that has zenhotels is definitely one of the best support teams that helped me to pick a hotel nearly every time. 7 bookings and everything perfect!

eugenes77
3/6/19

Two weeks ago I had a trip to Beijing and everything was okay until we arrived at the hotel (we booked with another popular service).
Noone at the reception could find our reservation or confirm that it was cancelled. So we tried zenhotels and booked the room in the same hotel! They've send me the confirmation in 5 minutes and in 20 minutes I've checked in.

tyronw4
3/4/19

I've started using this service 2 years ago and never faced any problems!
They also have an app which is clearly a must-have. It's easy to use and also you can contact the support team via it. Also great deal of great offers and sweet prices. Give it a chance :)

elisabethc23
2/22/19

I had already used this service twice. First time everything went smoothly, easy to choose a hotel, easy to book and a sweet price. Though the second time there were some issues. First of all I couldn't't reach the hotel via the phone to reconfirm my booking, so I had to call zenhotels like 5 times until they figured it out. The price was still great but I expected them to solve problems a bit faster.

henroj
2/19/19

Love this service. Lots of filters and last time I had a problem with my booking I contacted zenhotels' support via their app (online call) and had my problem sorted out in less then 20 minutes. So all things considered, zenhotels.com is my favorite service if I'm looking for any type of accommodation.

annac253
2/17/19

I've been using this service for 2 years already. No problems mostly but sometimes some issues happen(
They always manage to fix all the problems but anyway service is not perfect. But I'll keep using it anyway cuz everything else is even worse :)

robertj470
2/11/19

Top 1 booking service for me. Great prices, a quick and convenient app which helped us a lot during our road trip through Europe. Every morning we booked a hotel or a hostel and every evening we came there to stay. We have NEVER faced any issues and everything went just perfect:)

Response from Alexey U., ZenHotels.com Representative
Dear Robert!

Thank you for your feedback and thank you for choosing Zenhotels.com!

We are very glad that you are satisfied with our service, and we hope that we will become your best friend and travel partner in the future!
You can always contact us with any questions, and we will be happy to help you to the best of our ability.
Book and relax.

Your team at Zenhotels.com!
sebastianf22
2/9/19

There were some problems when I tried this service for the first time, but they are working on their mistakes. The last time I booked with them everything went smoothly. Although more filters could be added, so the reservation process could be much more manageable. In general, I'd give them 4 out of 5 cause there is no perfect service and Zenhotel in no exception.

lillya24
2/6/19

Clearly one of the best booking services. Always great prices and outstanding support team. If you have any problem you can call or text via their app (which is much better than the website XD) or you can call them with your phone. And even more important is that they operate really fast. They usually come up with the solution within 20-30mins.

Response from Alexey U., ZenHotels.com Representative
Dear Lilly,

Thank you for your feedback and thank you for choosing Zenhotels.com!

Your team at Zenhotels.com!

Dear Carolyn, Thank you very much for the question. We strive for the high-quality service and we can guarantee reservations, which we offer. In order to be sure about your future booking, we can suggest you two ways how to reconfirm a reservation and it's all details: 1) You may request the confirmation of your reservation, and our employees will contact the hotel and ascertain the reservation. 2) You may choose the Care package. It is our service that can provide better conditions of accommodation, for example, a room with a nice view, higher floor and probably, a room upgrade. Plus, this service also includes the reconfirmation of your reservation. We do take responsibility for reservations, and this regard, you may contact us, and we will be pleased to assist you. If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, now or in the future don't hesitate to contact us at support@zenhotels.com, by phone +357-25654148. Kind regard, ZenHotels.com team

By Alexey U., ZenHotels.com Representative

Dear Marco, If you have any pre-booking issues, please contact us via support@zenhotels.com or via online chat. We will be happy to assist you!

By Alexey U., ZenHotels.com Representative

Dear Layla, Thanks for your question! Please be noted that the possibility of amendment depends on the booking policy. If it allows to change the dates, our specialists will be happy to assist you with the amendment. How long will it take depends on the hotel and partners who makes the changes at every level to guarantee the successful changing.

By Alexey U., ZenHotels.com Representative

Dear Eliza, Could you please provide the booking number, so that we could check the issue and get back to you with the reply? Thanks in advance! Best regards, Zenhotels Team

By Alexey U., ZenHotels.com Representative

Dear Denise, Thank you for the report! We are investigating the category names to sort it out. Meanwhile you can contact us via support@zenhotels.com or +357-25654148 to inform us of your preferences and get the assistance in booking the suitable room. Thank you once again! Best regards, Zenhotels Team

By Alexey U., ZenHotels.com Representative

Dear Paul, Your booking is well reconfirmed and guaranteed by the hotel. The detailed information is sent via e-mail. Have a nice trip! Best regards, Zenhotels Team

By Alexey U., ZenHotels.com Representative

Dear Steve, Thanks for your question! When prepay for the hotel on the website (online), you are charged in the currency you choose. If pay to the hotel directly, you may be charged either in the local currency (official currency of the country), or the international one - it is always up to the hotel. The detailed information you may find at the hotel's page on the site. If there is anything we may assist you with, please let us know here or via support@zenhotels.com, complaints@zenhotels.com. Best regards, Zenhotels Team

By Alexey U., ZenHotels.com Representative

Dear Rock C., Thanks for your request! Could you please provide the booking number, so that we could check? Please reply here or via support@zenhotels.com, complaints@zenhotels.com. Thanks in advance!

By Alexey U., ZenHotels.com Representative
Questions? Get answers from the ZenHotels.com staff and other customers.

3 Photos for ZenHotels.com