Zazzle.co.uk

Zazzle.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.31 stars from 26 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Zazzle.co.uk also ranks 46th among Printing sites. The most common issues with Zazzle.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Zazzle.co.uk?

“Customer service is terrible!”

simon f.
6/8/20

Ordered a tee shirt for my sons birthday over a month ago. I gave time because of current climate however to ask customer services a simple question via email on where a bouts of tee shirt after so long I don't think unreasonable only to be ignored!! I think their works uniforms are black and white stripy jumpers and masks! do not use!! Common courtesy goes a long way!

“Xmas”

Nicola D.
12/12/17

Absolutely disgusting service - this company should be shut down! I can't believe that i've been duped into ordering by recommendation too! These items were Xmas gifts so thanks very much! I will vow to do all I can to make sure you DONOT trade in the UK! I have contacted Trading Standards and will continue to pursue this.

simonf81
June 8th, 2020
maryb768
April 17th, 2018
I have ordered labels of many varieties, and now my wedding invitations. The product is great, and the customer service very good also. Delivery at free rate is good. Be sure to watch website for rotating discounts so you can get the best for less.
jodip7
June 19th, 2014
Hello Everyone, I must say after reading all the negative reviews and wishing I had saw and read them first. I'm actually impressed at the service I received from the UK zazzle site and my order was delivered in 48 hours. I just knew I was at a all time lost and could chalk up the funds that was spent. O and I forgot to mention I reside in Dallas; so Yea I'm a satisfied customer. Thank you Zazzle
mylenem
November 16th, 2011
From looking at the reviews for zazzle.com, I was a bit sceptical of the quality of my order however I have to say that I was extremely pleased with the whole process. I ordered my personalized Christmas photo cards and within a week of ordering, they were at my door. The quality of the cards is great.

The only thing that I found to be a bit of a pain was the template for the photos. It was difficult to figure out the proper sizing and there's not many editing options

Overall though, it was a great experience. I will order from them again in the future.
nicolad14
December 12th, 2017
Hello Nicola,

I am so sorry to hear about your recent Zazzle order. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for, and we would love the opportunity to make this right.

I will be sending you a personal message here, asking for your Zazzle account information. You are also welcome to update your review with your complete Order ID number.

jlw1
January 31st, 2018
Have I been duped? Im still waiting for the order after 18 days. The postage was so expensive, I chose the non tracking , so it cannot be tracked. Im in touch with my lawyer to find out if this company should be allowed to operate.
Hello,

I am so sorry to hear about the delay with your order. I do see here that a member from our customer care team sent you your shipping information via e-mail today. If you have any further questions, please reply back to that e-mail and I would be happy to address any of your concerns.

tinaa58
October 3rd, 2017
Horrendous service. Once the order is made, it is sent off to various companies for the items to be produced, and then dispatched. This may sound fine, however the company have NO control/knowledge *whatsoever* where any of the products are at any given point - especially when in delivery phase. Not helpful in the slightest! Their customer service is equally horrific as they were unable to give me any indication as to when my product will turn up. Some of my products have taken MONTHS to arrive. Even their website is temperamental and wouldn't let me pay for my order (after I'd spent half a day uploading and choosing my designs). I would avoid Zazzle completely - the most stressful experience, ever.
Hello Tina,

I am so sorry to hear the disappointment you experienced regarding your recent Zazzle order. This is definitely not the type of service we want to be known for, and I truly apologize.

I see that one of our leads is currently assisting you, and will be in correspondence with you via email for any further questions and concerns you may have.

Thank you for your continued patience,
eleoo
April 22nd, 2011
This is the same company as Zazzle.com, they have different web addresses for different regions of the world, like .ca for Canada and .au for Australia, etc.
They just change the prices on each of the sites so they can charge differently. Why would this be? The merchandise is all printed and shipped from California. That's why their shipping rates are high. If anyone can correct me, please do.
nicolaj21
February 13th, 2018
Don't waste your time or money ordering anything from these people. Nothing arrives on time and they don't care.
Hello Nicola,

We truly apologize for the delivery issues with your recent Zazzle order. We apologize for this disappointing and frustrating experience.

We will be following up with you shortly via email to further assist you.

tonyg103
February 13th, 2018
I ordered five cards with zazzle in mid January - they took so long to manufacture it that the slow shipment time added to that meant that I didn't receive the valantine's card in time - I will never use them again!
Hello Tony,

I am so sorry to hear that you have not received your Zazzle card order yet. I truly apologize for this disappointing experience.

I see you have been able to get in contact with our Customer Support team, but I will be reaching out to you via email to further assist you.

patrickl82
January 18th, 2018
The worst company I have ever dealt with, rude & unhelpful, would never use again, print quality poor
Hello Patrick,

I am so sorry to hear about the disappointment you experience with your recent Zazzle order. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for, and we would love the opportunity to make this right.

janej76
August 23rd, 2017
I have waited over a month and still no delivery. I have requested a refund twice and not received my money back as yet. I would express extreme caution if thinking of ordering from this company.
Hello Jane,

I am so sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order or refund. Unfortunately, the order ID number you provided us is incomplete. I will be sending you a private message requesting for more info so that we can help look into this for you.

tinaw95
July 8th, 2017
Shockingly slow service, ordered a wedding card a week before the event and never received it on time, actually haven't received it at all. Zazzle this is what you do!!! How can you be so slow???? Completely messed up will never use you again.
Hello Tina,

We are so sorry to hear about your recent wedding card order. That is definitely not the kind of customer experience we strive for, and we would love the opportunity to make this right.

I will be sending you a personal message here, asking for your Zazzle account information. Please reply at your earliest convenience so that we may further assist you. We hope to receive a response from you soon so we can further assist you.

natalies47
March 22nd, 2017
Thank god I ordered through PayPal.

Placed an order and they state on their website that they ship within 3 days. I used my PayPal account to pay. No order confirmation, payment confirmation etc but I've had this happen with websites before so gave them the benefit of the doubt.

2 weeks later and still no order. I emailed them, gave them as many details as I could but they replied saying that if I hadn't received a confirmation, then they haven't received an order. Funny because the money had left my account the same day!!

Thank god I used PayPal because I started a dispute through PayPal and then my item arrived a few days after this. No word from them, no apology, nothing. Item looks nothing like the advert on the website, is tacky and cheaply made but hey ho, it'll do. If you're using them to get someone something special for birthdays etc 1) it won't be delivered on time and 2) it won't look like what you order.

Won't be using them again. If you MUST use them, I strongly recommend PayPal.
Hello Natalie,

I am so sorry to hear about the misinformation you received about your order and your overall experience with our company. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. Can you please message us your e-mail so we can further look into this?

We look forward to assisting you further!

stephenb158
August 8th, 2017
Have ordered twice from this site and both times items did not arrive. Zero customer service to boot. Most useless thing I've ever encountered. Avoid.
Hello Stephen,

I am so sorry to hear you have not received your orders from us yet. This is definitely not the Zazzle experience we were hoping to provide. I have sent you a private message requesting for more information so we can better assist you.

Thank you for your continued patience,
davidb729
July 13th, 2017
After I ordered and paid with my credit card, I came across people warning me not to have ordered from you. My orders are not still in making progress up till now.I hope you are genuine?
Hello David,

I am so sorry to hear that your order has still not yet shipped. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I will send you a private message requesting for your order details so that we can look into this.

fayf9
December 15th, 2015
I ordered a card for my mothers 80th Birthday. The website gave the impression it was coming from America & to get it on time I would need to pay £13+ in postage. It arrived in a couple of days & came from the UK!! Plus it was bent, the package looked like it had been driven over. I called immediately (4th Dec), they agreed to refund the postage & send a replacement card, its now the 12th Dec & I have had neither!! Calling them does not help. I will never use this company again.

Tip for consumers: Don't

Zazzle S. – Zazzle.co.uk Rep
We appreciate your feedback and wholeheartedly apologize for any frustrations you have experienced with us. Looking into your case, it looks as though one of our CS Agents have already assisted you. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to respond to their email. Thank you.
petel12
April 16th, 2015
This company has failed to give me a refund on an item that was never produced due to copy right issues 3 months ago! I'm still waiting. They are a disgrace and make me sick to my stomach that they can even call themselves a company. They were happy to take an instant bank transfer back in January from me, but since then have come up with all sorts of BS to try and get me to give up...I guess they do this to multiple people every year and lots just give up and bingo, champagne parties funded for these crooks. They must use people all around the clock to make up their fake 5 star reviews on here and the rest to con and BS people so they give up trying to acquire a refund. I will do my best to report this illegitimate business to the relevant authorities and may karma catch these pigs up who are conning hard working people.
Zazzle S. – Zazzle.co.uk Rep
Hi Pete. Thank you for providing your feedback. We do see that our CS team is in contact with you via e-mail. Please feel free to reply to that e-mail if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you.
clairec40
December 10th, 2016
Ordered a personalised notepad .. nothing like what i ordered Cheap nasty looking pad DISGUSTED with how they can send this 'tat'!
PUTTING IN THE BIN! TOTALLY RUBBISH!
DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE PERSONALISED GLITTER PAD ...ITS NOT ITS CHEAP PHOTOCOPIED CRAP
Hello Claire,

I am so sorry to hear about disappointing product you received from us. That is definitely not that kind of customer experience we strive for and we would love the opportunity to make this right. I'll be reaching out to you directly via e-mail.

kathrynk3
December 17th, 2013
I ordered 2 prints a month ago thinking that was plenty of time to receive them before christmas. Nope, clearly not. They have still not arrived and after emailing them complaining that the tracker is a load of rubbish they emailed back saying that my order is being looked at and my delivery upgraded. This company is a waste of time DO NOT USE IT. I have asked for a refund and I am going to report them to trading standards. Absolutely appalling.
kittyd6
Kitty D.
March 13th, 2016
I ordered a customised notebook for my mum. I noticed when I read the confirmation email I had mistakenly ordered 2 and i emailed customer support straight away who said this could not be amended. The order total was almost £40 inc postage and packing. I thought I was paying £11.99 for one notebook. When the product arrived (eventually) it looked so cheap and flimsy and honestly in a shop I wouldnt pay 50p for it never mind £40. I was so disappointed in what I thought would make a lovely gift thatI didn't even give it to my mum in the end up. I would never use Zazzle again and certainly wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Zazzle S. – Zazzle.co.uk Rep
Thank you for your review. We have sent you a message requesting more information. Please reply to that message with the requested information so that we may assist you further.
melj7
December 19th, 2014
I only gave this 1 star because I had to make a selection!
The only thing this company is quick at is taking your money
No response to emails, never answer phone (not surprising given that Customer Services is only open 4 hours a day)!
I'm contacting my credit card supplier to get my money reimbursed
STAY AWAY!!!
gillb5
April 23rd, 2015
I ordered a phone case for my son's birthday - ordered on the 5th, birthday on 16th. It wasn't customised so why would standard delivery not be OK? I thought it very expensive, and I thought delivery very expensive, but it was a design I thought he'd like. Now 20th and case still not with us. Dawning realisation that despite ordering from a UK .co.uk site with prices in pounds, the whole outfit is US based. THIS IS NOT MADE APPARENT ON THE .co.uk WEBSITE!!! I'm not stupid, I have a ecommerce site myself, & I consider that the zazzle.co.uk site misrepresents. Lots of waffle about taking goods back if not satisfied - nothing about posting to USA (if the thing ever arrives - posted without tracking). A dodgy ebay seller would be more reliable and reputable. Buyers AVOID!!!
Zazzle S. – Zazzle.co.uk Rep
Hi Gill. We appreciate your feedback. Our website does state where we are located. We will make sure our CS team follows up with you via e-mail.
mauritusc
December 19th, 2013
BEWARE!!this is not a UK website but American.Very misleading to the consumer and especially when you order for a gift and it takes 3 weeks to receive it,mind you it has been three weeks and I still haven't!!I did receive a email when contacted customer support advising me that it was dispatched and should be with me in a couple of days.Its scandalous that this company,1.are misleading people into thinking they are in the UK.2.no customer service.3)No telephone number for the UK as THEY are in America.Even when rang this number its a automated answering machine,left my order no and phone no 4 times and no reply!!!!Don't order from this company they seem very dodgy and I am very upset I disclosed my card details to them should have checked them out sooner:(
johns227
June 21st, 2012
Very poor experience. Placed order and was charged on the same day. My order sat with a status of 'processing' for a couple of weeks before I asked them what was going on. They responded to say that they were pushing it through and upgrading it to 'express'. A week after that I received an email to tell me that the product was out of stock (note that this is now 3 weeks after the original order/debit to my account). I requested a slightly different product instead of a refund (refund would take 7-10 days according to their email) and I am still waiting!! Online tracking is useless, the only status is 'processing' so I am still none the wiser as to what has happened to my order. It is now nearly a month since I placed my order and I am still waiting. AVOID THIS WEBSITE!!! I am sure the original USA site was fine, but the UK seems to be terrible!!

Hi Sue, You may rest assured that every order made at Zazzle is backed by a 100% satisfaction. We want you to love your order. If you are not satisfied for any reason with the final result, you may return your unused order for a replacement, credit or refund within 30 days of purchase. If you are planning on placing an order for a large number of cards, we recommend that you consider making a small initial purchase of your selected designs, to verify that the items were produced exactly as you intended before committing to a larger order. Generally speaking, our products will be manufactured and shipped within 24 hours of ordering. If you are in a hurry, we offer a variety of expedited shipping options in order to meet your needs. While most packages ship from our production facilities in Nevada (USA), please keep in mind that the availability of certain shipping methods depends on the shipping destination, product selection, quantity, and a number of other factors. For a rough delivery estimate, you may review our shipping service descriptions here: https://help.zazzle.com/hc/en-us/articles/219589388 Bear in mind that these descriptions are in addition to the manufacturing time of your order and not inclusive of them. Please note, too, that some variables (such as high volume orders, image complications, or adverse weather conditions) may extend the turnaround time and delivery. Thank you, Christine

By Zazzle S., Zazzle Support

Hello Jackie, For future orders, I would suggest placing your order on Zazzle.co.uk, our UK domain, based on your shipping address. This will allow us to process your order in the appropriate currency and ship your order in a more timely manner. In addition, this helps minimize any potential custom/duty fees required to accept the package. Thank you, Tram

By Zazzle S., Zazzle Support

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Zazzle.co.uk staff and other customers.

From cool t-shirts to custom mugs to DIY invitations, Zazzle is the place to unleash your creative side. Shop for, or design, amazing products today!

Zazzle S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zazzle.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.3
Have a question about Zazzle.co.uk?