US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jodyj12
9/20/16

I never received my tickets to Carrie Underwood, and they WERE expensive. I called and was told they were delivered (put in my mail box), but they did not require a signature which I thought was absurd. Often my mail is put in other people's mail boxes. I NEVER received these tickets. I called stub hub and was told the seller said they could not reprint the tickets. I do NOT understand how you could purchase tickets yet not be able to get a reprint. Unless of course you may have gotten them illegally, hmmmm. So your worried several people will show up to get the same seats??? Very strange, any way the only way I would recommend even considering buying from stub hub would be to have it sent certified mail and make sure the tickets could be reprinted.

maryt146
9/18/16

Took me 3-days to get through the system. It kept stalling, and when checking out, it also stalled so I would have to go through the whole process again. When finally I was able to purchase my tickets to Allen Jackson at Fiddlers Green, the ticket that were $113.12 each cost me $552.98 for 4-tikets due to their fees. That is $100.50 in fees, for what???? Really, that is REDICULOUS! Then it took me another 2-days to be able to print the tickets. Hopefully they work when we go to the concert.
I will NEVER use Stubhub again. To do all the work my self, waste days trying to find the seats, process etc... and then the added fees.... No Thank You!!

barbb22
9/13/16

I ordered 4 tickets to a NFL game. I was charged fees of $151.28 by StubHub...for what?? I tried to cancel the order but was told I could not. StubHub is just the middle man between buyer and seller. I have no idea why I was charged this kind of fee!!

Tip for consumers: I do not recommend using this site to purchase tickets.

leer46
9/11/16

Bought 2 tickets to a concert in NYC for $650+ three months before the event. Site said I could download the tix a week before the event. When I went to get the tix I was locked out of my stubsnub account. I called and was told that the tickets I bought were not available but they could replace them with seats 15 rows further back (for the same price). I will never NEVER never NEVER use stubsnub again.

quiandriab
9/11/16

Okay so on 9/10/16 we brought 5 tickets for section 102 on the Texans sideline FOR $1100+ For the TEXANS GAME and we had to pick them up on 9/11/16. We pick them up head to the gate go through security. When it was time to scan it kept saying refunded. We had to go to the box office and they gave us new tickets yaaaayyy but no we go seat in section 339 on the visitors side I want my money back!!!! I will never buy from them and it was happening to people who use groupon, ticket master, and another site. Never using this site again.... I thought this site was legitimate but it's more fraud than Dr.Oz.

tarad15
9/10/16

Bought 2 NCAA tickets that turned out to be unavailable. Not knowing this yet, I contacted customer service bc at 5pm, on the day our tickets were suppose to be ready, they were still not available. I was worried bc our event was scheduled for the next day..customer service immediately looked into it and long story short, they replaced our tickets with EVEN BETTER ONES! They were fast, professional and extremely generous, and for that we will always shop for our tickets on Stubhub! Very impressed with how exceptional they were, a pleasure to do business with!

shayv1
8/30/16

I was looking for a floor seat to Coldplay's AHFODT and found a perfect seat on StubHub and super inexpensive! I had my doubts at first, but shipping was on time and I definitely enjoyed the concert!

meghnac
8/25/16

I made a wrong purchase, so had to sell one ticket back. They said nothing can be done or cancel the order except posting for a resale, where the money back is not guaranteed. Later after a lot of hassle, they gave me the store credit. However, for the remaining ticket, they charged me about $230 (including taxes) each, for a concert ticket worth price $49.50. The unfortunate part is, even when I am trying to re-sell this ticket, no one is getting interested as the seat location does not justify the high price of the ticket. Moreover, the actual ticket price is mentioned on the ticket which is $49.50. And when I am requesting my buying price (i.e. $230), its been knocked down. How unfortunate! Who would believe something can happen like this with a registered website???

davidp262
8/22/16

I bought tickets to the USC versus Arizona game. Tickets say $25.00 on each of them. StubHub charging $700 for the four of them. A $600 mark up. A mugging would have been cheaper and less painful.

stephenj61
8/18/16

Horrible experience, flew from Atlanta to Boston to see the Red Sox Yankee game. I was turned away, seats were already being used, 45 minutes standing on the corner at Yorkey way on the phone with StubHub. I was finally able to get into the game But I will never use your service again.A-Rod last game at Fenway owner must've decided to go to the game and screwed us over . Buy your tickets from the venue you're attending at least you know you'll have your seats.

natalied33
8/11/16

I tried going to the Drake and Future concert last night. As many people probably know, this was a VERY popular concert. The same night, I bought two tickets off of stubhub. They were balcony seats. I got to the concert venue, went through security, and when I handed my printed out tickets, the scanner said: Access Denied. I was sent down to the box office and they told me that the person who sold these tickets already sold them on another sight. So, essentially, they were fake or non existent. I paid 350 for two fake tickets. I am getting a refund, but didn't get to go to the concert. In fact, I heard the concert start from outside the venue. When I tried to contact stubhub, I was on hold for almost an hour and when I was told I would be given replacement tickets, I was then disappointed again by being told it was now sold out. Stubhub isn't reliable or safe. The guy at the box office told me TicketMaster is really the best place to purchase tickets. Don't be fooled or take your chances people. You'll be disappointed.

gisellel4
8/9/16

I've purchased tickets here before without any problems but I tried listing an extra ticket and the site did not allow me to enter my card info. After going through the whole registration process it just left me stuck on the credit card portion. I tried from different browsers to see if that would do it and still nothing. I still havent received any help from them.

sandran36
8/6/16

I think "StubHub" should change their name to Stud Hub, because they financially screw their customers....Bad Business! They charged a family member of mine, triple the value of the tickets. They tried immediately to get a refund & to no avail... though the concert is a couple months away. They are ticket scalpers with a clever name!

levib36
8/4/16

The website didn't work. The downloaded app did not work the phone number dropped my call 4 times. Result I was not able to buy ticket to musical. Can not recommend ever!!

markt121
8/4/16

Tried to sell some tickets. The website barely functioned. Couldn't edit any of my previous address or credit card data. System seemed to accept changes then went all buggy. Some screens reflected changes, but the important screens did not. Started a chat session, waited 4 minutes to chat with someone.... 10 minutes later it was clear that would be no help. Chat recommend I call them. Thanks for no being able to address problems on your own website. Pathetic eCommerce experience from a business who's go-to-market channel is almost exclusively on-line. Fix or fail.

breed6
8/4/16

Paid $52.00 for a lawn ticket at BLINK-182...They gave me my receipt but never sent me my tickets. I called and called called and called...Finally somebody did pick up and they said they were mailed to me. I said I didn't get them in the mail, Could they send me a scan ticket via email so I can go to the show. The guy I spoke to said NO! he wouldn't do that. I tried to go to the show anyway with my receipt & try to get in cause my friends were already there and they bought from stub hub and the same thing happen to them and got in without any hassle (they used stub hub too) SO I called again and said "Hey you just did this 20 minutes ago from my friends and now you're not going to do this for me!! WTF?!?! That's Fraud. THE ONLY WAY I GOT IN TO SEE BLINK 182 IS THE ATTENDANT PUT HER JOB ON THE LINE AND SCANNED ANOTHER TICKET TWICE FOR ME!!! I showed them that I paid and have a receipt. The guy on the phone at stub hub didn't help me at all. THE PERSON AT THE GATE DID! So I'm leaving this review because I WILL NEVER USE STUB HUB EVER AGAIN! I wasn't the only one who had this problem. There was a whole line of people with this problem so I will not ever use this website. They are complete Fraud. Not even worth being a company, and anybody who works for them is an idiot. I would never hire someone if they said they worked for stubhub because the company policy is such bull$#*!.

lindaf82
7/31/16

Bought Kellie Pickler tickets. Paid $269.40 for 2. Stated main floor, row cc. Printed tickets, got to amphitheatre, and tickets were on VERY BACK ROW. Venue was very sympathetic, since we were way overcharged, and allowed us to move much closer to front. Person beside us there said he paid $50 per ticket!! Boy, did we get screwed!!!

klaudiav
7/29/16

My husband bought me tickets for GNR,they sent it to me by mail,however the day at the concert,the ticjes8was a void ticket,didn't exist,I called so I can get another ticket,they wanted to get me a ticket much cheaper than the one I bought.
They never gave me my money back,I had to call the bank and fix it up by myself. I usually go to concerts,never ever through Stubhub anymore.
They are fraud!!!!!

mikea133
7/28/16

They are very reliable and very easy to buy tickets from

tellat
7/28/16

StubHub does not vet sellers. Scammers use this site to sell the same tickets to multiple buyers. I should know. It happened to me.

jeffc107
7/27/16

Never got paid for original tickets and charged £15 fee?!

jens298
7/24/16

Bought Jays tickets off stubhub and not impressed to say the least! We were denied entry with our printed tickets :( It's Pillar Bobble head day an the bobble head was 5 feet away from me! Tickets were apparently duplicates...I thought this site was legit!! Called stubhub and they found is other tickets (not 1st row though like our original tickets) but what sucks most is that we missed out on the Pillar bobble head...which is my husbands favourite player. We got here 3 hours early and no bobble head becuE of stubhub!!!!

davidg301
7/24/16

When I went to upload my tickets after they were sold, I was told that I could not upload scanned pdfs. I called and asked that the sale be cancelled or to bring them to the buyer (who lives a few miles from my house). Instead I was told to ship them overnight. I dropped the tickets off at a UPS depot the next morning but they did not make it to the buyer in time.

Now I have no tickets, my account has been charged a penalty, and I can't even go to the concert.

I wish I had just sold them on craigslist or gone to the concert and sold them there.

viviv3
7/22/16

PLEASE, DO NOT USE IT!!

I bought a pair of tickets two days before the concert (not cheap) with debit card, I saw the order confirmation and it was charged from my account immediately. As I didn't receive an email, logged back to print the order details. There were no order.
Wait until the next day, same status, called the customer service and spoke with few (very) rude people that said the purchase didn't go through and the bank never paid them, that it was a temporary hold from the bank, called the bank and it says the payment went through...opened a complaint on both bank and StubHub and it takes 5-10 days for the refund, the rude people I spoke with called me a liar; saying I didn't see any confirmation, blamed the bank for charging for the product I BOUGHT, and did not apologize at any point for they wrong doing.
I am so angry that now I have no ticket or money to buy new ones (500$!!!).

tonyr67
7/20/16

Have sold 16 tickets in pairs on Stubhub and they refuse to pay me into my account. Have emailed them 4 times so far and one response I got just said paid into this account and nothing they can do about it. THEY STILL WON'T CHANGE MY PAYMENT ACCOUNT TO A NEW ONE. Never get a correct reply from emails if lucky to get a reply. There are other sites online if you want to sell your tickets. Good luck sellers and hope you enjoyed buyers.

178 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

70 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the StubHub staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question