US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

craigp45
11/21/16

Tried to sell tickets on this site, sold them but sent wrong ones. They kept the original and charged my account for replacements. I was never informed of the problem or would of made it right. Out money and another set of tickets. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

christophero14
11/19/16

When I first tried to get two $20 tickets for tomorrow's game between Georgia and Louisiana-Lafayette, they asked me to create an account or else I couldn't order them. When I entered my debit card info in, it took too long for my order to get processed. After waiting a few minutes and refreshing, the site told me that my account had been locked since it failed to save several times! I called them and the staff unlocked my StubHub account for me under my appreciation, and after I created a new password for my account, then I saw that my order has been processed and I finally printed my eTickets in time! I found StubHub to be somewhat better than TicketCity but based on several negative reviews, meh. TicketCity however asked me to send them a photo of my license, credit card, and photo ID. I found out that I didn't trust them at that time and that this was a scam since after my previous experiences with the website, they were very good when I ordered my tickets for UGA's home games vs. Vanderbilt and Auburn. I looked up StubHub and they were sort of different, but at least I did it and I consider using the same site to print my tickets for our last game vs Georgia Tech on Nov 26.

gregoryj13
11/14/16

I have canceled my acct. with stubhub after 7 years. My last two experiences were horrific. First experience is that I resold four tickets to a Baseball game after I purchased 18 tickets to the game. When I did not receive payment, I call S...Hub.
They said the buyers could not get in with the tickets to the game. Of course the game was played in the pouring rain and my group of fourteen went to the game. I do not know what happened to those to whom I sold the tickets but they reported that they could not get in with the tickets. So the S...hub response, "our "Truth and Security Dept(TSD)" will investigate. After two calls to TSD they said notihing could be done and I am out 280 dollars. A few days ago I was browsing for Giant tickets. I saw tickets but found out that I would have to pick them up at another site and not at the ticket office. I NEVER SUBMITTED MY SECURITY CODE and left the site. The following morning I looked at my email and saw a note from Stubhub, "Your just a few clicks away from purchasing tickets to the game." Then I continue to browse my emails and found that S...hub CHARGE my acct and said I authorized buying the tickets! Well after several calls, one lasting over a half hour to get a supervisor, they refered the issue once again to the oxymoron TSD. I got an email and a phone call saying my"purchase" was completed because they used a credit card on file with S...hub. I called my credit card company telling them of the fraudulent action by S...hub and the email stating I had to finish the process to get the tickets. In order to cancel the reported purchase they had to cancel my credit card and reissue it with another number. SO, I will have to go through all my accts. and enter another credit card when I receive it by mail. Stop using S...Hub. Their customer service has gone down the tubes. Be ashamed S...hub. You will eventually anger enough people to go under.

patriciar124
11/10/16

Purchased 4 tickets in April to Carrie Underwood concert. 2 days before event Stubhub calls to tell me the seats are not available, seller had made a mistake with listing. Stubhub could not provide comparable tickets, not very helpful. I have been ripped off. Use this service at your own risk. I will never use them again.

makis8
11/6/16

Amateurs. This website just doesn't work most of the time! Can't log in can't reset my password and!

lynat
10/31/16

Ordered tickets 2 weeks before a 2 day music festival. Finally after my first order not being available, being sent the wrong tickets. Got the ticket a week before the event. Day of event I get a email 15 minutes after the start of the show that my order was canceled and the ticket was used at the gate bu someone else. Was given a replacement ticket for Saturday, but that one to had already be used!

dianeh36
10/26/16

I decided to sell my ticket to a concert I was not attending on Stubhub.Two days after I placed the ticket for sale, the company claimed there was a glitch in their system that kicked my entire entry out as fraudulent. Then there is something wrong with their system because my tickets were legitimately purchased on an American Express card and were part of an 8 ticket package. My sisters and their husbands attended the concert. I am the only one who did not and placed my ticket for sale on their site. THEIR system mistakenly threw out my entire entry but when I called to ask what happened and get my money back for what happened they decided to penalize me by not compensating me for a loss that was their fault. They claimed they cannot assist me and now I am without the price of the ticket and no financial recourse from them for a mistake their system made. Their fraud/legal and customer service department were of no assistance and wasted my time on the phone with them. Now I am without a ticket and without the money for the sale of the ticket. I could have placed this ticket on Ebay or Craigslist or any number of sites and sold my ticket.The fact that they have just disregarded any opportunity to assist me as this was my first transaction with this company is very disappointing. I will never deal with them again. This company is a fraud.

edwinab6
10/24/16

We had bought tickets for Game 3 of the Red Sox playoff game and spent over $750 for the pair. I had received alerts that the game was postponed and that the times changed twice. However, once we got to the game, our printed tickets were denied. I then brought them up on my phone and we were denied entrance again, both times being told they were for wrong game. I called Stub Hub while at the gate. I was one the phone with them for about 1/2 hour. I am not sure if the original buyer for this ticket was bogus or not, but I will tell you that the woman stayed on the phone with me until we were able to get new seats that ended up right behind home plate! She even called me back to be sure the tickets came through my phone. I was pleasantly surprised with their willingness to be sure that we were able to get to see what ended up being Papi's last professional game ever. Thank you Stub Hub!

dans178
10/13/16

Ticket cost $100

Ticket cost to Fan purchasing $125
Cash received by Fan Selling $75

Stubhub Revenue $55

Its a website, not a brick and mortar store. All of these extra $$$$ go back to the sports teams as ADVERTISING expenses.... and there is nothing we can do about it

joanar4
10/11/16

If I could give it zero stars I would. That one star is for the fact that they did return my money 3 days later. But they sold me 2 tickets to a preseason bulls game 4 hours before the venue. Sent me 2 confirmation emails but never sent the e-ticket email. I called I was on hold for 20 minutes. Woman said she would send the email then put me on hold for another 8 minutes to then come back and say sorry for the inconvenience but we're refunding your money tickets are not available. While I'm standing right there at the arena with my date waiting to get in. Absolute JOKE ! How are the tickets not available but you took 125 out of my debit card. Why would you sell them to me if it was too close to the venue!!?!?!! I asked for a supervisor and I said is there ANYTHING you can do for the extreme inconvenience he said that doing anything for me would be out of his reach and I'll be receiving a refund the next day. Last time I will EVER use this service for any venue. Luckily a scalper sold me 2 tickets for 100 section 100 row 2 better seats at a batter price at the arena. **** STUB HUB!!!!!!!

ahmedg15
10/8/16

Personally I have bought and sold over 30 times on stubhub what is this bashing on stubhub, if a ticket is used by the seller even if he sells it the buyer won't get in because only one scan of the barcode is allowed so that wouldnt be stubhub's fault but the seller would be the fraud. The fees are there fees honestly you don't like it go else where there making money yes its the capitalist world baby!

elizabethw113
10/6/16

I sold tickets via stubhub and was told my money would be transferred to my PayPal within 5 business days. The 5th businesses day- nothing. So I call and customer service says it will be transferred the next day. So I check the next evening and still nothing. I call customer service again and am told it SHOULD be complete by the end of the week. I will never, ever use this site again. They are very unprofessional and unorganized. If you can't stick to a time frame, don't use one! Weeks later I am still waiting for my money.

gedh1
10/6/16

Stub Hub (along with Get Me In and Viagogo) are NOT the people setting the price of the tickets - the prices are set by the PEOPLE SELLING THE TICKETS!!! Stub Hub then takes a commission payment from the seller. So.... listen carefully one more time... these sites are RESALE SITES. They allow people to RESELL their tickets at inflated prices, and they then take a percentage payment from the SELLER as commission. Please stop blaming these sites for the prices you're paying - they are very transparent about the service they provide, even (in the case of Viagogo anyway) letting you know the face value of the tickets. Actual example text from Viagogo site... "Prices are set by sellers and may be lower or higher than face value. Prices exclude booking and delivery fees (applicable by transaction). Original face value price per ticket (excluding fees): 35.00 - 85.00 GBP"

saorin
10/2/16

I used StubHub first time, there for I didn't understand the system cleary. But I chated with custmer service and they were really kind and helped me a lot. Even through my English is not perfect, they tried to understand and explain.
I'll definitely use StubHub next time.

jackj86
10/2/16

This website sold me duplicates of the same ticket. Ruined my trip and vacation and only offered refund.

Tip for consumers: Move on to the next site.

alliet14
9/30/16

$10 credit towards ANY ticket. Follow the link to create an account, and earn the benefits of Tick Pick. Unlike any other ticket selling website there are NO hidden fees. You're welcome :)

jodyj12
9/20/16

I never received my tickets to Carrie Underwood, and they WERE expensive. I called and was told they were delivered (put in my mail box), but they did not require a signature which I thought was absurd. Often my mail is put in other people's mail boxes. I NEVER received these tickets. I called stub hub and was told the seller said they could not reprint the tickets. I do NOT understand how you could purchase tickets yet not be able to get a reprint. Unless of course you may have gotten them illegally, hmmmm. So your worried several people will show up to get the same seats??? Very strange, any way the only way I would recommend even considering buying from stub hub would be to have it sent certified mail and make sure the tickets could be reprinted.

maryt146
9/18/16

Took me 3-days to get through the system. It kept stalling, and when checking out, it also stalled so I would have to go through the whole process again. When finally I was able to purchase my tickets to Allen Jackson at Fiddlers Green, the ticket that were $113.12 each cost me $552.98 for 4-tikets due to their fees. That is $100.50 in fees, for what???? Really, that is REDICULOUS! Then it took me another 2-days to be able to print the tickets. Hopefully they work when we go to the concert.
I will NEVER use Stubhub again. To do all the work my self, waste days trying to find the seats, process etc... and then the added fees.... No Thank You!!

barbb22
9/13/16

I ordered 4 tickets to a NFL game. I was charged fees of $151.28 by StubHub...for what?? I tried to cancel the order but was told I could not. StubHub is just the middle man between buyer and seller. I have no idea why I was charged this kind of fee!!

Tip for consumers: I do not recommend using this site to purchase tickets.

leer46
9/11/16

Bought 2 tickets to a concert in NYC for $650+ three months before the event. Site said I could download the tix a week before the event. When I went to get the tix I was locked out of my stubsnub account. I called and was told that the tickets I bought were not available but they could replace them with seats 15 rows further back (for the same price). I will never NEVER never NEVER use stubsnub again.

quiandriab
9/11/16

Okay so on 9/10/16 we brought 5 tickets for section 102 on the Texans sideline FOR $1100+ For the TEXANS GAME and we had to pick them up on 9/11/16. We pick them up head to the gate go through security. When it was time to scan it kept saying refunded. We had to go to the box office and they gave us new tickets yaaaayyy but no we go seat in section 339 on the visitors side I want my money back!!!! I will never buy from them and it was happening to people who use groupon, ticket master, and another site. Never using this site again.... I thought this site was legitimate but it's more fraud than Dr.Oz.

tarad15
9/10/16

Bought 2 NCAA tickets that turned out to be unavailable. Not knowing this yet, I contacted customer service bc at 5pm, on the day our tickets were suppose to be ready, they were still not available. I was worried bc our event was scheduled for the next day..customer service immediately looked into it and long story short, they replaced our tickets with EVEN BETTER ONES! They were fast, professional and extremely generous, and for that we will always shop for our tickets on Stubhub! Very impressed with how exceptional they were, a pleasure to do business with!

shayv1
8/30/16

I was looking for a floor seat to Coldplay's AHFODT and found a perfect seat on StubHub and super inexpensive! I had my doubts at first, but shipping was on time and I definitely enjoyed the concert!

meghnac
8/25/16

I made a wrong purchase, so had to sell one ticket back. They said nothing can be done or cancel the order except posting for a resale, where the money back is not guaranteed. Later after a lot of hassle, they gave me the store credit. However, for the remaining ticket, they charged me about $230 (including taxes) each, for a concert ticket worth price $49.50. The unfortunate part is, even when I am trying to re-sell this ticket, no one is getting interested as the seat location does not justify the high price of the ticket. Moreover, the actual ticket price is mentioned on the ticket which is $49.50. And when I am requesting my buying price (i.e. $230), its been knocked down. How unfortunate! Who would believe something can happen like this with a registered website???

davidp262
8/22/16

I bought tickets to the USC versus Arizona game. Tickets say $25.00 on each of them. StubHub charging $700 for the four of them. A $600 mark up. A mugging would have been cheaper and less painful.

178 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

73 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the StubHub staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question