Review of SolidTrustPay

Tel: 7057310908
priority@solidtrustpay.com

alr61
9/4/17
• Updated review

not sure why my acct was suspended and now cannot get back into acct. I clicked on a
chat link today and it gave a new url to get to chat.
When I clicked on there was nothing about a chat, just there regular sign in page
which does not work when suspended. All this time wasted and still cannot put money
into stp or chat.

“hard to get help”
9/1/17
• Previous review

When trying to use the chat after a few words it stopped working, tried several times
and was in a hurry to deposit some money, they put my acct in suspension because
I apparently did not understand a question on a form. To top matters off they send
a donotreplyemail, so could not get to bottom of problem.

leminhc
6/24/17

Today I cannot log on my STP account ?.
When I click log on they appear their notice :
" We're sorry, but something went wrong."
So , what does it means ?

lhgchau

csillak
6/16/17

I am really unhappy with STP because the withdrawal function to my STPay card is unavailable over 2 months now. I talked to the customer service several times and got the same answer that they are working on this issue and I can use all other withdrawal methods instead. BUT I do not want to use any other method that is why I bought this card which is recommended by STP for the lowest fees. I really want to make a formal complaint but I did not get any information about any Authority who I could turn to. Any advise would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

markm358
4/18/17

i have requested a withdrawal to my Stp international Debit card, its now three days, it says something went wrong and it has assigned a tracking number??? No solutions yet

johnd743
3/31/17

Basically I lost [ $8,000 ] because the guy I sent the funds to didn't have a business account. NOT because the guy scammed anybody, NOT because he was doing anything illegal, but because he didn't upgrade his account up to business level so they froze his account & NEVER returned our funds back to us. So we all got punished because of his mistake. Tried for over 2 years & still never got any of my funds back. I still use them on occasion ONLY because 1 of the online programs I am apart of list them as 1 of the accepted pay processors.

[ Word Of Caution ] NEVER transfer a large amount of funds to somebody you're not 100% sure has upgraded to a business account or otherwise you strongly risk losing your money forever.

zeeshans2
2/26/17

I have been with STP abt 3 months now and have no problems so far also I have reffered abt 5 persons in STP and they are also have a trouble free service so far

ghazib
1/26/17

STP is one of the better processors for customer support and stuff you can do like a lot of withdraw options and easy to send money

loganb45
1/26/17

I use STP for years to send and pay and recieve always get it on time unless just have to contact customer service for help

mikep199
1/26/17

I like STP and I am one of the original accounts ever opened with them.
They are honest and trustworthy in my opinion.
Any issues I have had have always been taken care of properly.
The only issue I have is their poor support system.
For regular support the delay is often too long or needs to be passed on.
I have had 10s of thousands of dollars go through STP and have no issue trusting them with my funds.
Regards
Mike

ricardos36
1/25/17

I am a member of STP for over 2 years and I have not had any problems, I like that you can add and withdraw money by bitcoin, and with my trust card, I have my money in 24 hrs ...

yevheniiam
1/25/17

Very good payment service, excellent technical support! I use this system for a long time. I was happy with everything.

ubaida1
1/25/17

Love stp since start never let me down and always refund of any scam came a best and loving pp of my life ..thanks Stella for secure pp

Regards
UBAID

travism63
1/19/17

STP has never had any problems for me and if they do there customer service is always great help. Thank you STP for years of great service!

hankv4
1/19/17

some times you have little problems, (( like log-in to often with the wrong password )) They are solved fast and professional , love them.
Thanks S.T.P

tahars1
1/19/17

I AM AN OLD MEMBER OF STP ...I RECOMMEND IT FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO WANT OR NEED TRUSTED WAY FOR THEIR MONEY TRANSFER OR TRANSACTIONS ....STP IS THE MOST TRUSTED FOR ELECTRONIC AND E-MONEY TRANSACTIONS ...YOU FEEL THAT YOU ARE SAFE WITH STP...

gregw57
10/4/16

I have never had any issues with STP, they have been very helpful and transparent. I am in Australia and deal with companies all over the world. I have transferred funds and received funds from others without any worries. One of my clients accounts fell dormant and they were able to receive the funds that I sent them by contacting the Help centre. The live agent walk my client through the process and all good. Well done STP.

lawref
10/3/16

It is surprising to see so many complaints about STP, yet STP is still able to dodge the radar of the authorities. Why? Why don't people take their complaints to the govt.

suansz
6/24/16

Solid Trust Pay stolen thousands pounds from my and my husband accounts without inform us and without our permission. I made a complaint to Solid Trust Pay LiveChat ( the only place you can contact them), I was horrified to hear their reply that in their User Agreement stated that they can take money from my accounts without my permission. Shocking!!!

shelbyn5
6/15/16

Solid Trust Pay is an obvious SCAM and people are losing money daily. What can be done to get them shut down???

danielt88
4/26/16

I depozit 1060$ on Web site says 3-5 working days I'm waiting for 1 month and I don't have money on my account I try to call my bank to recall the funds and not even my bank they not receiving answer from them wen you make a deposit thy send your money in 2 diferent bank I don't know wat $#*! they doing but never in my life I'm not goona deal with solid trust pay and I don't recomand to nobody

edwardj30
4/23/16

My name is Edward Johnson,
i'm a broker and i know alot about financial institutions and this is the worst scumbags you can deal with.I never dealt in my life with such dishonest people in my life until i met Solidtrustpay.They took $14,000 from my account.I already contacted the FBI and they will help me they said.I'm a American and i never seen such Horrible dishonest people like solidtrustpay.Please do yourself a favor AND STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCUMBAGS!!!.

patricial53
4/22/16

ATTENTION !!!!! Be careful with this company. They keep your money and just stall us asking all kind of documents. Ive sent mine but they keep asking.... PLEASE, DO NOT RISK YOUR MONEY WITH THEM .... I LOST MINE
SOLIDTRUSTPAY????? NEVER EVER

jimalg
4/9/16

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that solid trust pay are frauds.
They approved funding of $1,500 over a period of one month.
March 1st to March 20th...

And then cancelled the funds after I had used the funds
to pay for services. They then deleted transaction history of
both approved and cancelled transactions of $1,500 and
limited my account.

I contacted them but they said they are investigating
and I shouldn't contact them anymore...
Please do NOT have anything to do with that fraudulent company.

Jimal

rifff
4/6/16

Don't use them. I requested a wire they say....3-5 days..its been Over 4 weeks and no funds $75

frankr67
3/16/16

Very bad experience. At some point, I wanted to retrieve my money and surprisingly, I found out that fees had been charged cleaning the entire amount. I was told by Autumn that since there was no account activity in over nine months, dormant fees were charge followed by an abandoned account fee! They simply replied that nothing can be done...

Learn from my mistake and I strongly recommend that you stay away!

Helpful answer

Today is July 26, 2012. While many folks around the world resume using STP service as usual (after its site was down for quite a few days), we, the users in China, are still unable to have any access. The problem is when you entered www.solidtrustpay.com in any browsers and at any locations here, it returns back the following: Index of / ImgDir/ StpMnDir/ We have sent support tickets to STP quite a few days ago and have not received any word back yet. We are very frustrated. Can anybody help explaining what the above error message mean? And how can we have STP solve this problem without any further delay? We have used STP service without any problem for many years until the last two weeks or so. Please help!!! Many thanks!

By Yan S. on 5/27/13
Helpful answer

Hello Antonio, If you are unable to complete the MVP process, you will simply be required to manually enter your card information and statement showing the transaction that you completed with us. Please contact us via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ for assistance with this matter.

By Daniel H. [SolidTrustPay Rep] on 8/28/17
Helpful answer

Hello Melody, Yes, SolidTrust Pay operates and is available within the state of Oregon, USA. For further information about our service areas, please see our informational post on the topic: https://support.solidtrustpay.com/index.php?type=page&urlcode=440224&title=Are-certain-countries-restricted-from-using-STP

By Daniel H. [SolidTrustPay Rep] on 8/7/17
Helpful answer

Hello Mohamed, There are a few reasons that your ability to use cards could have been disabled. The most common cause for this error is an attempt to use a card that is not verified, which will temporarily disable your ability to use all cards. In order to fix this issue, we urge you to contact our customer support team via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ and we'll be able to help you regain the ability to use cards on your account. Thank you for using SolidTrust Pay -- we look forward to hearing from you soon so we can resolve the issue you're having :)

By Daniel H. [SolidTrustPay Rep] on 7/18/17
Helpful answer

Hello LeMinh, We apologize for this inconvenience. There are a few reasons why this might be happening. Please contact our customer support via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ for assistance with this matter.

By Daniel H. [SolidTrustPay Rep] on 6/24/17
Helpful answer

Olá Pedro, Temos uma MasterCard internacional, não Visa. Visite support.solidtrustpay.com para obter mais assistência, pois sitejabber não é um site de suporte.

By Daniel H. [SolidTrustPay Rep] on 3/20/17

By Daniel H. [SolidTrustPay Rep] on 3/20/17
Helpful answer

Yes, you can absolutely use your credit card with STPay. Visit your MY BANKS & CARDS area after logging in to register your card and your MY MONEY area to add funds to your STPay account once your card has been added. Please visit support.solidtrustpay.com for all assistance; sitejabber is not a support site, thank you.

By Daniel H. [SolidTrustPay Rep] on 12/27/16
Helpful answer

A reminder that sitejabber is not an STPay support site and cannot answer questions on any member's account. Please always visit support.solidtrustpay.com to submit a support ticket and read our knowledgebase. As a courtesy for you today, we have sent you an internal message that you can read inside your STPay account regarding your particular question above. Thank you!

By Daniel H. [SolidTrustPay Rep] on 12/2/16
Helpful answer

Here is a great article that describes in detail various country limitations and restrictions. https://stpay.info/index.php?type=page&urlcode=440224&title=Are-there-countries-that-are-not-able-to-use-STPay We do not offer new signups/services in the following states at this time: Connecticut, North Dakota, Arizona, Virginia, Texas, Washington and Kansas

By Daniel H. [SolidTrustPay Rep] on 10/19/16
Questions? Get answers from the SolidTrustPay staff and other customers.

SolidTrustPay?