US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

robertd78

I opened an account at SolidTrustPay to pay a Fraudulent Company Profit-clicking which just vanished. (in 25 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

suansz
6/24/16

Solid Trust Pay stolen thousands pounds from my and my husband accounts without inform us and without our permission. I made a complaint to Solid Trust Pay LiveChat ( the only place you can contact them), I was horrified to hear their reply that in their User Agreement stated that they can take money from my accounts without my permission. Shocking!!!

shelbyn5
6/15/16

Solid Trust Pay is an obvious SCAM and people are losing money daily. What can be done to get them shut down???

danielt88
4/26/16

I depozit 1060$ on Web site says 3-5 working days I'm waiting for 1 month and I don't have money on my account I try to call my bank to recall the funds and not even my bank they not receiving answer from them wen you make a deposit thy send your money in 2 diferent bank I don't know wat $#*! they doing but never in my life I'm not goona deal with solid trust pay and I don't recomand to nobody

edwardj30
4/23/16

My name is Edward Johnson,
i'm a broker and i know alot about financial institutions and this is the worst scumbags you can deal with.I never dealt in my life with such dishonest people in my life until i met Solidtrustpay.They took $14,000 from my account.I already contacted the FBI and they will help me they said.I'm a American and i never seen such Horrible dishonest people like solidtrustpay.Please do yourself a favor AND STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCUMBAGS!!!.

patricial53
4/22/16

ATTENTION !!!!! Be careful with this company. They keep your money and just stall us asking all kind of documents. Ive sent mine but they keep asking.... PLEASE, DO NOT RISK YOUR MONEY WITH THEM .... I LOST MINE
SOLIDTRUSTPAY????? NEVER EVER

jimalg
4/9/16

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that solid trust pay are frauds.
They approved funding of $1,500 over a period of one month.
March 1st to March 20th...

And then cancelled the funds after I had used the funds
to pay for services. They then deleted transaction history of
both approved and cancelled transactions of $1,500 and
limited my account.

I contacted them but they said they are investigating
and I shouldn't contact them anymore...
Please do NOT have anything to do with that fraudulent company.

Jimal

rifff
4/6/16

Don't use them. I requested a wire they say....3-5 days..its been Over 4 weeks and no funds $75

frankr67
3/16/16

Very bad experience. At some point, I wanted to retrieve my money and surprisingly, I found out that fees had been charged cleaning the entire amount. I was told by Autumn that since there was no account activity in over nine months, dormant fees were charge followed by an abandoned account fee! They simply replied that nothing can be done...

Learn from my mistake and I strongly recommend that you stay away!

sheraza1
3/12/16

STP "SUSPEND" My account with balance of 600 USD ( wahexness@yahoo.com)without telling any solid reason .... i think it is total scam - no call support no live support available.
it just like big scammer in payment Processor...
Please dont deal in STP ....

umerf2
3/8/16

It was one of the worst experience to work with STP. They charged me 30$ for Trust Card and other 39$ for MasterCard. Once I made the payments they suspended the account without giving any reason. I submitted tickets but no response. Then I told them that I would inform Canadian Fraud Agency that they took my money and never delivered and suspended my account without any reason. Soon afterwards I received a call from them informing me that my account was un-suspended and for the amount I had in their account they asked me to exchange it from exchanger. When I checked my account the amount refunded was 31 USD instead of 39 USD I paid. This is a proper scam and I strongly recommend people to stay away from this website!

shamimk
3/7/16

I do not believe that Solid Trust cares if their product is used, or not.
Absolutely no help was received in trying to make them our method of payment.
I am now thankful that I my referral from Africa was unable to connect with Solid Trust (I live in Canada) as I want nothing to do with them anymore.
If I had a choice of not "starring" it, I would.
I am forced to put one star.

Shamim

lisek1
1/29/16

I had an account with them in 2013 but never used it; now I use a program like My Advertising Pays and they require STP. It was a nightmare getting the authorzation form approved but once done, I thought it would be ok. Nope, I was withdraing funds but fist, they ask for 3% to convert the funds into my currency PLUS the charge a transaction fee! That is nuts!! PayPal certainly doesn't charge that and they are faster! I hope to get my money on Monday but geez..when you need the money fro groceries well, it sucks to wait 3-5 days. Technology today allows instant wire transfers, why can't they?

mirandal4
12/7/15

Thank you guys because i was going to open a business account where my associates would be sending be me large sums of money everyday through SolidTrustPay.. thank you guys in advance because i would end up loosing hundreds of thousands of dollars. what a big mistake i would be making by doing this.. Thats why its always wise to do research before you do anything.

yasib
10/15/15

they are stealing your money!
they require visa with photos since i am not in the country where my passport is located. my visa doesn't have a photo and they sent me an email saying that :
"your Visa is a non-photo Visitors Visa which conflicts with the outlines requirements. We apologize for any inconvenience, but based on the provided information we will not be able to verify your account" the visa without my photo is beyond my control! its the countries policy! i can't tell them to put a photo on my visa and change it for me since STP can't and don't want to give my money! I have $ with them and they are refusing to have it be withdrawn! DON NOT USE STP!

thomasa47
10/5/15

i am about to give my confidential information on my financial as well as fund stp although with all these negative comment about SOLIDTRUSTPAY. IT SEEMS AFFECTING MY DECISION. PERHAPS THIS IS A SCAM. MORE NEGATIVE POST THAN POSITIVE. This just mean ONE THING. It surely a poor SITE/SCAM.

leslynjoyc
9/14/15

hai stp,,, so far i dont have problems with your site-- and i love it ! thanks a lot

my concern is-- could you please lower down even a bit the processing fee--!! hope you will hear me

renforde
8/25/15

I have tried and tried to access my account without any success. The problem first arose when I tried to access my account in USA (I'm from the UK). There was no joy. I informed STP that I would be in the United States and received the reply that I should be able to access my account once back in the UK. In addition to that I wanted to change my telephone number held on my account. I uploaded the required documents for verification i.e. telephone contract and have since seen that my account has now been suspended! Despite numberous emails to STP no one has replied back. This is very back business indeed. I now just want the balance of my funds back.

berilam
2/18/15

Why the Live Chat not working , for a long time , and support nobody answer ?

deanw18
1/21/15

They don't care if you don't get your product big scam if you ask me anything keep away from SOLID TRUST there's no trust just take and let you get scammed by companies.

Disgusting service no help whats so ever.

Sent them details and they told me it's nothing to do with them however i used there service to pay, paypal only from now on never had any issues with paypal i think most scam sites use this payment system because they don't care once they have your money.

Tip for consumers: KEEP AWAY FROM SOLID TRUST

muratc
11/2/14

Solid Trust pay, The largest internet thieves is located at the beginning of the.
The money received by the boss and employees are forbidden
Their wives and their children, I wonder when you are looking at aren't they ashamed?
They are my children the right to their own children, how they feed my children dinner?
My 7000 usd, they stole my money and haram money, how to spend?
I'm sure they are that they are very unhappy people,
Also other web sites that they are thieves, they're doing a finder.Hyip site all Solid Trust Pay payment.This unscrupulous creatures in a very short time after these atrocities, they will give an account of.

cyf
10/27/14

This site is driving me crazy, all I want to is withdraw my funds because I need them. Credit withdrawal was fine until it stopped working, they recommended that I open a bank account that is impossible because it will not accept my account number and they say contact us by phone but the International Number does not work. Very Very Frustrated. I am stuck on what to do next?

steveh81
6/6/14

I too have been Solid Trust PLAYED. No payouts. They are quick to extract your fees for loading your account though. But all organizations I am involved with that have ever used them have dropped them. They don't even service companies with proper support, ease of use, or prompt delivery of service. Avoid this so-called company at all costs.

adelaidew
6/5/14

Hi, i cant understand my account anymore. i have some money in my account i cant access it.t says the limit is 0.00 so i cant do any transaction to or from Solid Trust pay. i sent an email but i did get a reply

milab
6/3/14

We have asked for withdrawal of funds and last month they took over 15 days to transfer my money, then requested a second withdrawal later and it has been 25 days so far... every time we call they come up with another lie for the delay... basically it has been like this with them for years. At times they take 5 to 7 days to fulfill transfer of money into our bank account... but that is rare with them. Although we have tried to give them the benefit of the doubt the sad bottom line is: they are not honest.

sarahp57
4/16/14

I kept contacting SolidTrustPay to fix it so that I could log in, and they told me they solved the problem, and yet I couldn't log in. Once I replied to their email and it went through, but twice I replied and my email bounced back - it wears me out to keep asking for help and nothing gets fixed. They offer for you to rate tickets, but you can only rate them if you can log in.

I also asked them to fix their Help Centre link, because it's an untrusted connection. They said "Ticket Resolved" and nothing changed. I expect a little more credibility from a site that deals with finances. I decided if I couldn't trust them
to fix technical issues I couldn't trust them with money, either. At least they removed my account (or so they say).

15 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SolidTrustPay staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
6 days ago
Add your answer
6/24/16
Answer
danielh124
A: Please visit support.solidtrustpay.com and our LiveChat support representatives will be happy to assist you during business. After business hours you can leave a support ticket which will be answered the next business day.
3 weeks ago