Review of SolidTrustPay

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

zeeshans2
2/26/17

I have been with STP abt 3 months now and have no problems so far also I have reffered abt 5 persons in STP and they are also have a trouble free service so far

ghazib
1/26/17

STP is one of the better processors for customer support and stuff you can do like a lot of withdraw options and easy to send money

loganb45
1/26/17

I use STP for years to send and pay and recieve always get it on time unless just have to contact customer service for help

mikep199
1/26/17

I like STP and I am one of the original accounts ever opened with them.
They are honest and trustworthy in my opinion.
Any issues I have had have always been taken care of properly.
The only issue I have is their poor support system.
For regular support the delay is often too long or needs to be passed on.
I have had 10s of thousands of dollars go through STP and have no issue trusting them with my funds.
Regards
Mike

ricardos36
1/25/17

I am a member of STP for over 2 years and I have not had any problems, I like that you can add and withdraw money by bitcoin, and with my trust card, I have my money in 24 hrs ...

yevheniiam
1/25/17

Very good payment service, excellent technical support! I use this system for a long time. I was happy with everything.

ubaida1
1/25/17

Love stp since start never let me down and always refund of any scam came a best and loving pp of my life ..thanks Stella for secure pp

Regards
UBAID

travism63
1/19/17

STP has never had any problems for me and if they do there customer service is always great help. Thank you STP for years of great service!

hankv4
1/19/17

some times you have little problems, (( like log-in to often with the wrong password )) They are solved fast and professional , love them.
Thanks S.T.P

tahars1
1/19/17

STP has been very helpful and transparent. I am in algeria and deal with companies all over the world. I have transferred funds and received...TRUST STP

gregw57
10/4/16

I have never had any issues with STP, they have been very helpful and transparent. I am in Australia and deal with companies all over the world. I have transferred funds and received funds from others without any worries. One of my clients accounts fell dormant and they were able to receive the funds that I sent them by contacting the Help centre. The live agent walk my client through the process and all good. Well done STP.

lawref
10/3/16

It is surprising to see so many complaints about STP, yet STP is still able to dodge the radar of the authorities. Why? Why don't people take their complaints to the govt.

suansz
6/24/16

Solid Trust Pay stolen thousands pounds from my and my husband accounts without inform us and without our permission. I made a complaint to Solid Trust Pay LiveChat ( the only place you can contact them), I was horrified to hear their reply that in their User Agreement stated that they can take money from my accounts without my permission. Shocking!!!

shelbyn5
6/15/16

Solid Trust Pay is an obvious SCAM and people are losing money daily. What can be done to get them shut down???

danielt88
4/26/16

I depozit 1060$ on Web site says 3-5 working days I'm waiting for 1 month and I don't have money on my account I try to call my bank to recall the funds and not even my bank they not receiving answer from them wen you make a deposit thy send your money in 2 diferent bank I don't know wat $#*! they doing but never in my life I'm not goona deal with solid trust pay and I don't recomand to nobody

edwardj30
4/23/16

My name is Edward Johnson,
i'm a broker and i know alot about financial institutions and this is the worst scumbags you can deal with.I never dealt in my life with such dishonest people in my life until i met Solidtrustpay.They took $14,000 from my account.I already contacted the FBI and they will help me they said.I'm a American and i never seen such Horrible dishonest people like solidtrustpay.Please do yourself a favor AND STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCUMBAGS!!!.

patricial53
4/22/16

ATTENTION !!!!! Be careful with this company. They keep your money and just stall us asking all kind of documents. Ive sent mine but they keep asking.... PLEASE, DO NOT RISK YOUR MONEY WITH THEM .... I LOST MINE
SOLIDTRUSTPAY????? NEVER EVER

jimalg
4/9/16

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that solid trust pay are frauds.
They approved funding of $1,500 over a period of one month.
March 1st to March 20th...

And then cancelled the funds after I had used the funds
to pay for services. They then deleted transaction history of
both approved and cancelled transactions of $1,500 and
limited my account.

I contacted them but they said they are investigating
and I shouldn't contact them anymore...
Please do NOT have anything to do with that fraudulent company.

Jimal

rifff
4/6/16

Don't use them. I requested a wire they say....3-5 days..its been Over 4 weeks and no funds $75

frankr67
3/16/16

Very bad experience. At some point, I wanted to retrieve my money and surprisingly, I found out that fees had been charged cleaning the entire amount. I was told by Autumn that since there was no account activity in over nine months, dormant fees were charge followed by an abandoned account fee! They simply replied that nothing can be done...

Learn from my mistake and I strongly recommend that you stay away!

sheraza1
3/12/16

STP "SUSPEND" My account with balance of 600 USD ( wahexness@yahoo.com)without telling any solid reason .... i think it is total scam - no call support no live support available.
it just like big scammer in payment Processor...
Please dont deal in STP ....

shamimk
3/7/16

I do not believe that Solid Trust cares if their product is used, or not.
Absolutely no help was received in trying to make them our method of payment.
I am now thankful that I my referral from Africa was unable to connect with Solid Trust (I live in Canada) as I want nothing to do with them anymore.
If I had a choice of not "starring" it, I would.
I am forced to put one star.

Shamim

lisek1
1/29/16

I had an account with them in 2013 but never used it; now I use a program like My Advertising Pays and they require STP. It was a nightmare getting the authorzation form approved but once done, I thought it would be ok. Nope, I was withdraing funds but fist, they ask for 3% to convert the funds into my currency PLUS the charge a transaction fee! That is nuts!! PayPal certainly doesn't charge that and they are faster! I hope to get my money on Monday but geez..when you need the money fro groceries well, it sucks to wait 3-5 days. Technology today allows instant wire transfers, why can't they?

mirandal4
12/7/15

Thank you guys because i was going to open a business account where my associates would be sending be me large sums of money everyday through SolidTrustPay.. thank you guys in advance because i would end up loosing hundreds of thousands of dollars. what a big mistake i would be making by doing this.. Thats why its always wise to do research before you do anything.

yasib
10/15/15

they are stealing your money!
they require visa with photos since i am not in the country where my passport is located. my visa doesn't have a photo and they sent me an email saying that :
"your Visa is a non-photo Visitors Visa which conflicts with the outlines requirements. We apologize for any inconvenience, but based on the provided information we will not be able to verify your account" the visa without my photo is beyond my control! its the countries policy! i can't tell them to put a photo on my visa and change it for me since STP can't and don't want to give my money! I have $ with them and they are refusing to have it be withdrawn! DON NOT USE STP!

22 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SolidTrustPay staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question