Review of SolidTrustPay

Tel: 7057310908
priority@solidtrustpay.com

kima196
12/19/18

I signed up with SolidTrust Pay about 6 months ago because I began using a service that I had no other payment options for. I jumped through all of the hoops to become bank verified. Then, when it came time for me to withdraw money to my bank account that option is no longer available to any customers outside of Canada. I now have to pay $30 for their "TrustCard" or pay fees to withdraw through bitcoin (which then takes 3 or more days to verify and process). This is a company that will "fee" you to a zero balance. Their "Customer Support" should be renamed "Customer Compliance". I recommend staying as far away from Solid Fee Pay as possible.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Kim, Please accept my apology for confusion surrounding the bank account withdrawal option. Unfortunately, that withdrawal method is not currently available in all countries that we service. In addition, our fees and withdrawal methods are clearly outlined in your account details and our customer service representatives are always available should you have a question. Once again, I apologize for the confusion.
naqir
8/14/18

They charge $39 for Credit Cart Payment accepting $15 for micro payments.
Deducts 25% if payment is not verified.
$5 fees per $20 payment.
We spent around $100 to get a working account and ROI was $60 on $160 total transaction.
NO SandBox mode.
Difficult to Integrate

paolob22
8/5/18

they stole my money after 18 month of inactivity of my account without even a notification by email. 300 $ stolen, this company is scam !

aleksandari5
5/18/18
• Updated review

Here is the transcript of the illegal deduction of money from my account.
chatted
today 18:43 (10 mins ago)
April
18:43
Hello! How may I help you today?
18:44
Hello April
You did not disclosed based on what legal term are you deducting money from my account
18:45
So basically you are deducting from MY MONEY illegally
18:46
Is that correct
?
April
18:46
Please know, we did warn you, and this has already been explained to you.
You may review this ticket Id WWB-UAGME-405 dated on May 16th.

You can review this upon logging in your Support Account, clicking on My Tickets. You can locate the ticket ID under each Support Ticket or LiveChat submitted.

You may speak with your lawyer regarding legal terms for the 2 euro deducted from your account.
18:48
Ok I take your answer as a confession that you are aware that your company is illegally deducting money from my balance
18:49
This will be publicly disclosed
18:50
April just admitted that a company does not have legal right to deduct this imaginary fee from my account

“They are cheating merchant and holding funds with no reason”
5/17/18
• Previous review

Recently I started CC processing with this idiots and criminals. First, they took me on my 480$ transaction form a customer 100$ than without no explanation they took as a reserve 150 EUR!!!! I decided to quit processing with them and then the nightmare begins. Guys put on hold my 150 EUR for six months!!!!! To protect me against chargebacks, and they already have an email confirmation from my client of the transaction (for this confirmation by the way they asked him to send his CC details over email). Imagine my embarrassment, the client never in his life has received this kind of request for confirmation and the details to be sent by email, while they already have that details when he was buying my services!!!!
Here is the chat transcript with their rude support and totally unprofessional.

noreply@stpay.info
To:Aleksandar
May 17 at 3:55 PM
Chat transcript from date 05/17/2018
Autumn (14:46:27): Hello! How may I help you today?
Aleksandar (14:47:03): Why is no one from your merchant department answering my emails
Autumn (14:47:19): You've been replied to. We are not going to provide you with the same replies daily.
Autumn (14:47:30): You are aware of our requirements and procedures.
Aleksandar (14:47:36): I have sent a new request
Aleksandar (14:47:48): And I am waiting for a reply
Aleksandar (14:47:58): Do tell them to reply to me
Autumn (14:48:06): You have made the exact same request you've been making.
Autumn (14:48:12): You've been replied to.
Aleksandar (14:48:13): I was not aware of your requirements
Autumn (14:48:22): That is false.
Autumn (14:48:34): There is nothing further to discuss regarding this matter.
Aleksandar (14:49:01): Be so kind and inform them to reply to my email
Autumn (14:49:16): You were also advised yesterday that if you contacted via live chat or ticket again regarding this matter, you would receive an excessive support fee applied to your account.
Autumn (14:49:25): Your e-mails were replied to.
Autumn (14:49:32): There is no further information to provide you with.
Aleksandar (14:49:37): Really excessive support fee
Autumn (14:49:43): You are sending the same request repeatedly.
Aleksandar (14:49:46): Where is that in your rules?
Autumn (14:49:50): Yes. You have been answered.]
Autumn (14:50:10): You not liking the reply does not justify you continuing to contact us.
Aleksandar (14:50:20): I will send them untill you don't reply to me adn release my funds
Autumn (14:51:11): There will be a $2 charge for all further chats / tickets received regarding this matter.
Aleksandar (14:51:14): I am waiting for the clarification of the issue I have with your merchant department
Aleksandar (14:51:28): Based on what will you charge it
Autumn (14:51:29): You've been given clarification.
Aleksandar (14:51:41): Send me based on what you can charge it
Aleksandar (14:51:49): where are your rules
Autumn (14:52:00): As your questions have been replied to, I must end this chat. You may review your previous chats and e-mails if you need further clarification.

allanf22
1/9/18

STP has always fulfilled their mission with consistent attention to my issues , so I believe there is no doubt my experience with STP is mirrored by others.
Best Allan Ferguson

dicksong
11/15/17

Solid Trust has done me good since joining 5 months now. Customer service is fast and reliably helpful.
Found no problem ever since joining

davids867
10/25/17

Hi Folks,
I cant say anything but good things about Solid Trust Pay, and the name speaks for itself, such as SOLID TRUST and the owner of the Company Stella, she is a very honest, and down to earth person, and she runs a good reliable, and honest Business, and i would not deal with anyone else on this planet Earth.
As far as Stella's Support Staff goes, they are excellent, and give excellent service in a very Curtisous way, and i take my hat off to them all, so Folks, if you want the best, just deal with the best.... STP

Best Regards,
David

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hi David,
Thank you so much for the kind words!
alr80
9/4/17
• Updated review

not sure why my acct was suspended and now cannot get back into acct. I clicked on a
chat link today and it gave a new url to get to chat.
When I clicked on there was nothing about a chat, just there regular sign in page
which does not work when suspended. All this time wasted and still cannot put money
into stp or chat.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Al,

We apologize for the delay in our response here.

While we have already been in contact with you, re-enabled your account and provided instructions for how to proceed, we still wanted to leave this message here to clear the record.

We understand that you made an effort to contact us on live chat, but were unsuccessful. This has been determined to be a browser-related issue on your end, as our live chat services have been stable and VJ, the customer support associate that you were speaking with, was able to confirm that nothing went wrong on our end in the chat window.

Your account was suspended as a security feature because you entered an incorrect secondary password multiple times.

Our do-not-reply email was intended to bring you back to our customer support page with chat/ticket options so that we could assist you with your account. When you returned to our support page (on Monday, Sept 4), our customer support offices were closed for Labour Day (indicated on our blog and social media). That's why you were unable to connect with us that day.

To clarify -- the link we sent you to was not our standard sign-in page, but rather our Customer Support account sign-in page, which is not subject to suspensions. We apologize for the confusion.
“hard to get help”
9/1/17
• Previous review

When trying to use the chat after a few words it stopped working, tried several times
and was in a hurry to deposit some money, they put my acct in suspension because
I apparently did not understand a question on a form. To top matters off they send
a donotreplyemail, so could not get to bottom of problem.

leminhc
6/24/17

Today I cannot log on my STP account ?.
When I click log on they appear their notice :
" We're sorry, but something went wrong."
So , what does it means ?

lhgchau

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello LeMinh,

We are sorry that we took so long to respond to your question. In the future, please use our support site at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ for much faster assistance.

The reason you were unable to log in that day was because our main website was undergoing maintenance. Follow our blog at http://blog.solidtrustpay.com/ and our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SolidTrust/ for up-to-the-minute announcements about maintenance and special events!
csillak
6/16/17

I am really unhappy with STP because the withdrawal function to my STPay card is unavailable over 2 months now. I talked to the customer service several times and got the same answer that they are working on this issue and I can use all other withdrawal methods instead. BUT I do not want to use any other method that is why I bought this card which is recommended by STP for the lowest fees. I really want to make a formal complaint but I did not get any information about any Authority who I could turn to. Any advise would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Csilla,

We apologize for recent issues and delays with our international card. We understand your frustration at this time and we take full responsibility for the issue.

We urge you to contact our customer support team via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ from your support account so that we may attempt to rectify the problem.
markm358
4/18/17

i have requested a withdrawal to my Stp international Debit card, its now three days, it says something went wrong and it has assigned a tracking number??? No solutions yet

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Mark,

We are sorry that you have had this experience.

Without more information about your account or transaction, it is hard to say what might have went wrong.

We urge you to contact our customer support team at support.solidtrustpay.com or reach out to us on Facebook to have this issue taken care of immediately.
johnd743
3/31/17

Basically I lost [ $8,000 ] because the guy I sent the funds to didn't have a business account. NOT because the guy scammed anybody, NOT because he was doing anything illegal, but because he didn't upgrade his account up to business level so they froze his account & NEVER returned our funds back to us. So we all got punished because of his mistake. Tried for over 2 years & still never got any of my funds back. I still use them on occasion ONLY because 1 of the online programs I am apart of list them as 1 of the accepted pay processors.

[ Word Of Caution ] NEVER transfer a large amount of funds to somebody you're not 100% sure has upgraded to a business account or otherwise you strongly risk losing your money forever.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello John,

We are deeply sorry to hear about this experience. Based on the story you have told, we should be able to investigate the incident and return the funds to your account. However, without an account username or any further information, there is little more response we can provide here.

We strongly urge you to contact our customer support team at www.stpay.info to have this issue reviewed immediately.
zeeshans2
2/26/17

I have been with STP abt 3 months now and have no problems so far also I have reffered abt 5 persons in STP and they are also have a trouble free service so far

ghazib
1/26/17

STP is one of the better processors for customer support and stuff you can do like a lot of withdraw options and easy to send money

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Thanks Ghazi,

loganb45
1/26/17

I use STP for years to send and pay and recieve always get it on time unless just have to contact customer service for help

mikep199
1/26/17

I like STP and I am one of the original accounts ever opened with them.
They are honest and trustworthy in my opinion.
Any issues I have had have always been taken care of properly.
The only issue I have is their poor support system.
For regular support the delay is often too long or needs to be passed on.
I have had 10s of thousands of dollars go through STP and have no issue trusting them with my funds.
Regards
Mike

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Mike,

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

We have sent you an internal message on your merchant account to say thanks, but also to what we could do to improve our support system for you.
ricardos36
1/25/17

I am a member of STP for over 2 years and I have not had any problems, I like that you can add and withdraw money by bitcoin, and with my trust card, I have my money in 24 hrs ...

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Thanks Ricardo,

yevheniiam
1/25/17

Very good payment service, excellent technical support! I use this system for a long time. I was happy with everything.

ubaida1
1/25/17

Love stp since start never let me down and always refund of any scam came a best and loving pp of my life ..thanks Stella for secure pp

Regards
UBAID

travism63
1/19/17

STP has never had any problems for me and if they do there customer service is always great help. Thank you STP for years of great service!

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Thanks Travis,

hankv4
1/19/17

some times you have little problems, (( like log-in to often with the wrong password )) They are solved fast and professional , love them.
Thanks S.T.P

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Thank for your feedback Hank!

We do our best to solve log-in issues as quickly and painlessly as possible :)
tahars1
1/19/17

I AM AN OLD MEMBER OF STP ...I RECOMMEND IT FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO WANT OR NEED TRUSTED WAY FOR THEIR MONEY TRANSFER OR TRANSACTIONS ....STP IS THE MOST TRUSTED FOR ELECTRONIC AND E-MONEY TRANSACTIONS ...YOU FEEL THAT YOU ARE SAFE WITH STP...

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Thanks Tahar,

gregw57
10/4/16

I have never had any issues with STP, they have been very helpful and transparent. I am in Australia and deal with companies all over the world. I have transferred funds and received funds from others without any worries. One of my clients accounts fell dormant and they were able to receive the funds that I sent them by contacting the Help centre. The live agent walk my client through the process and all good. Well done STP.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Greg,

We appreciate this highly detailed review and short story about STP help center support staff :) Thanks for sharing!
lawref
10/3/16

It is surprising to see so many complaints about STP, yet STP is still able to dodge the radar of the authorities. Why? Why don't people take their complaints to the govt.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
This individual does not have a SolidTrust Pay account. They are also making a general, unwarranted comment and giving a rating without any experience with STPay. This is most likely someone hired by a competitor to discredit without cause.
suansz
6/24/16

Solid Trust Pay stolen thousands pounds from my and my husband accounts without inform us and without our permission. I made a complaint to Solid Trust Pay LiveChat ( the only place you can contact them), I was horrified to hear their reply that in their User Agreement stated that they can take money from my accounts without my permission. Shocking!!!

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
The only reason why there would have been any funds deducted from an account is if the account fell into a dormant and/or abandoned status. The only requirement to keep an account active, is a login once a year. After 1 1/2 years with no login, the account is considered abandoned, and any balance is removed. This is to ensure that no member abuses their STPay account in an attempt to hide funds and avoid taxes. However, any member that comes back to their account, even after a long period of time, and has an abandoned funds charge is more than welcome to ask for a review of their account and in almost all cases, all or some of the abandoned fees are returned to the member. Our dormant/abandoned policy is clearly available in the User Agreement which every member agrees to when they create their account.

There could be a few reasons that your ability to use cards could have been disabled. The most common cause for this error is an attempt to use a card that is not verified, which will temporarily disable your ability to use all cards. In order to review this in depth for you and find the exact reason for this, please contact our Customer Support Department via live chat or ticket here: https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ and we'll be able to help you regain the ability to use cards on your account.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

At this time, we are unable to process bank withdrawals. We do, however, have our BitCoin withdrawal option that is available to our members located in the United States. For further assistance, please contact our Customer Support Department here: https://support.solidtrustpay.com/, we will be happy to assist you in this matter!

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

We are very sorry, but your question above doesn't provide any specific detail. For direct help with your SolidTrust Pay account, please contact us on LiveChat/Tickets at: http://support.solidtrustpay.com, thank you.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Presently, US clients are unable to withdraw to their bank or debit card. We expect this functionality to be available again very shortly.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Yes, you can order a card in Canada but we are presently negotiating with a new card provider so the option is not available on the STPay website at the moment. Please check back regularly!

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello Antonio, If you are unable to complete the MVP process, you will simply be required to manually enter your card information and statement showing the transaction that you completed with us. Please contact us via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ for assistance with this matter.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello Melody, Yes, SolidTrust Pay operates and is available within the state of Oregon, USA. For further information about our service areas, please see our informational post on the topic: https://support.solidtrustpay.com/index.php?type=page&urlcode=440224&title=Are-certain-countries-restricted-from-using-STP

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello Mohamed, There are a few reasons that your ability to use cards could have been disabled. The most common cause for this error is an attempt to use a card that is not verified, which will temporarily disable your ability to use all cards. In order to fix this issue, we urge you to contact our customer support team via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ and we'll be able to help you regain the ability to use cards on your account. Thank you for using SolidTrust Pay -- we look forward to hearing from you soon so we can resolve the issue you're having :)

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello LeMinh, We apologize for this inconvenience. There are a few reasons why this might be happening. Please contact our customer support via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ for assistance with this matter.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Olá Pedro, Temos uma MasterCard internacional, não Visa. Visite support.solidtrustpay.com para obter mais assistência, pois sitejabber não é um site de suporte.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Questions? Get answers from the SolidTrustPay staff and other customers.

1 Photo for SolidTrustPay