Review of SolidTrustPay

Tel: 7057310908
priority@solidtrustpay.com

dicksong
11/15/17

Solid Trust has done me good since joining 5 months now. Customer service is fast and reliably helpful.
Found no problem ever since joining

davids867
10/25/17

Hi Folks,
I cant say anything but good things about Solid Trust Pay, and the name speaks for itself, such as SOLID TRUST and the owner of the Company Stella, she is a very honest, and down to earth person, and she runs a good reliable, and honest Business, and i would not deal with anyone else on this planet Earth.
As far as Stella's Support Staff goes, they are excellent, and give excellent service in a very Curtisous way, and i take my hat off to them all, so Folks, if you want the best, just deal with the best.... STP

Best Regards,
David

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hi David,
Thank you so much for the kind words!
alr61
9/4/17
• Updated review

not sure why my acct was suspended and now cannot get back into acct. I clicked on a
chat link today and it gave a new url to get to chat.
When I clicked on there was nothing about a chat, just there regular sign in page
which does not work when suspended. All this time wasted and still cannot put money
into stp or chat.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Al,

We apologize for the delay in our response here.

While we have already been in contact with you, re-enabled your account and provided instructions for how to proceed, we still wanted to leave this message here to clear the record.

We understand that you made an effort to contact us on live chat, but were unsuccessful. This has been determined to be a browser-related issue on your end, as our live chat services have been stable and VJ, the customer support associate that you were speaking with, was able to confirm that nothing went wrong on our end in the chat window.

Your account was suspended as a security feature because you entered an incorrect secondary password multiple times.

Our do-not-reply email was intended to bring you back to our customer support page with chat/ticket options so that we could assist you with your account. When you returned to our support page (on Monday, Sept 4), our customer support offices were closed for Labour Day (indicated on our blog and social media). That's why you were unable to connect with us that day.

To clarify -- the link we sent you to was not our standard sign-in page, but rather our Customer Support account sign-in page, which is not subject to suspensions. We apologize for the confusion.
“hard to get help”
9/1/17
• Previous review

When trying to use the chat after a few words it stopped working, tried several times
and was in a hurry to deposit some money, they put my acct in suspension because
I apparently did not understand a question on a form. To top matters off they send
a donotreplyemail, so could not get to bottom of problem.

leminhc
6/24/17

Today I cannot log on my STP account ?.
When I click log on they appear their notice :
" We're sorry, but something went wrong."
So , what does it means ?

lhgchau

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello LeMinh,

We are sorry that we took so long to respond to your question. In the future, please use our support site at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ for much faster assistance.

The reason you were unable to log in that day was because our main website was undergoing maintenance. Follow our blog at http://blog.solidtrustpay.com/ and our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SolidTrust/ for up-to-the-minute announcements about maintenance and special events!
csillak
6/16/17

I am really unhappy with STP because the withdrawal function to my STPay card is unavailable over 2 months now. I talked to the customer service several times and got the same answer that they are working on this issue and I can use all other withdrawal methods instead. BUT I do not want to use any other method that is why I bought this card which is recommended by STP for the lowest fees. I really want to make a formal complaint but I did not get any information about any Authority who I could turn to. Any advise would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Csilla,

We apologize for recent issues and delays with our international card. We understand your frustration at this time and we take full responsibility for the issue.

We urge you to contact our customer support team via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ from your support account so that we may attempt to rectify the problem.
markm358
4/18/17

i have requested a withdrawal to my Stp international Debit card, its now three days, it says something went wrong and it has assigned a tracking number??? No solutions yet

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Mark,

We are sorry that you have had this experience.

Without more information about your account or transaction, it is hard to say what might have went wrong.

We urge you to contact our customer support team at support.solidtrustpay.com or reach out to us on Facebook to have this issue taken care of immediately.
johnd743
3/31/17

Basically I lost [ $8,000 ] because the guy I sent the funds to didn't have a business account. NOT because the guy scammed anybody, NOT because he was doing anything illegal, but because he didn't upgrade his account up to business level so they froze his account & NEVER returned our funds back to us. So we all got punished because of his mistake. Tried for over 2 years & still never got any of my funds back. I still use them on occasion ONLY because 1 of the online programs I am apart of list them as 1 of the accepted pay processors.

[ Word Of Caution ] NEVER transfer a large amount of funds to somebody you're not 100% sure has upgraded to a business account or otherwise you strongly risk losing your money forever.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello John,

We are deeply sorry to hear about this experience. Based on the story you have told, we should be able to investigate the incident and return the funds to your account. However, without an account username or any further information, there is little more response we can provide here.

We strongly urge you to contact our customer support team at www.stpay.info to have this issue reviewed immediately.
zeeshans2
2/26/17

I have been with STP abt 3 months now and have no problems so far also I have reffered abt 5 persons in STP and they are also have a trouble free service so far

ghazib
1/26/17

STP is one of the better processors for customer support and stuff you can do like a lot of withdraw options and easy to send money

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Thanks Ghazi,

loganb45
1/26/17

I use STP for years to send and pay and recieve always get it on time unless just have to contact customer service for help

mikep199
1/26/17

I like STP and I am one of the original accounts ever opened with them.
They are honest and trustworthy in my opinion.
Any issues I have had have always been taken care of properly.
The only issue I have is their poor support system.
For regular support the delay is often too long or needs to be passed on.
I have had 10s of thousands of dollars go through STP and have no issue trusting them with my funds.
Regards
Mike

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Mike,

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

We have sent you an internal message on your merchant account to say thanks, but also to what we could do to improve our support system for you.
ricardos36
1/25/17

I am a member of STP for over 2 years and I have not had any problems, I like that you can add and withdraw money by bitcoin, and with my trust card, I have my money in 24 hrs ...

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Thanks Ricardo,

yevheniiam
1/25/17

Very good payment service, excellent technical support! I use this system for a long time. I was happy with everything.

ubaida1
1/25/17

Love stp since start never let me down and always refund of any scam came a best and loving pp of my life ..thanks Stella for secure pp

Regards
UBAID

travism63
1/19/17

STP has never had any problems for me and if they do there customer service is always great help. Thank you STP for years of great service!

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Thanks Travis,

hankv4
1/19/17

some times you have little problems, (( like log-in to often with the wrong password )) They are solved fast and professional , love them.
Thanks S.T.P

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Thank for your feedback Hank!

We do our best to solve log-in issues as quickly and painlessly as possible :)
tahars1
1/19/17

I AM AN OLD MEMBER OF STP ...I RECOMMEND IT FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO WANT OR NEED TRUSTED WAY FOR THEIR MONEY TRANSFER OR TRANSACTIONS ....STP IS THE MOST TRUSTED FOR ELECTRONIC AND E-MONEY TRANSACTIONS ...YOU FEEL THAT YOU ARE SAFE WITH STP...

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Thanks Tahar,

gregw57
10/4/16

I have never had any issues with STP, they have been very helpful and transparent. I am in Australia and deal with companies all over the world. I have transferred funds and received funds from others without any worries. One of my clients accounts fell dormant and they were able to receive the funds that I sent them by contacting the Help centre. The live agent walk my client through the process and all good. Well done STP.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Greg,

We appreciate this highly detailed review and short story about STP help center support staff :) Thanks for sharing!
lawref
10/3/16

It is surprising to see so many complaints about STP, yet STP is still able to dodge the radar of the authorities. Why? Why don't people take their complaints to the govt.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
This individual does not have a SolidTrust Pay account. They are also making a general, unwarranted comment and giving a rating without any experience with STPay. This is most likely someone hired by a competitor to discredit without cause.
suansz
6/24/16

Solid Trust Pay stolen thousands pounds from my and my husband accounts without inform us and without our permission. I made a complaint to Solid Trust Pay LiveChat ( the only place you can contact them), I was horrified to hear their reply that in their User Agreement stated that they can take money from my accounts without my permission. Shocking!!!

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
The only reason why there would have been any funds deducted from an account is if the account fell into a dormant and/or abandoned status. The only requirement to keep an account active, is a login once a year. After 1 1/2 years with no login, the account is considered abandoned, and any balance is removed. This is to ensure that no member abuses their STPay account in an attempt to hide funds and avoid taxes. However, any member that comes back to their account, even after a long period of time, and has an abandoned funds charge is more than welcome to ask for a review of their account and in almost all cases, all or some of the abandoned fees are returned to the member. Our dormant/abandoned policy is clearly available in the User Agreement which every member agrees to when they create their account.
shelbyn5
6/15/16

Solid Trust Pay is an obvious SCAM and people are losing money daily. What can be done to get them shut down???

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
We are happy to help you with your STPay account if you are experiencing a specific issue. It seems from your comment that you are merely expressing an opinion without providing any facts. SolidTrust Pay has been online for over 10 years, successfully helps people around the world with millions of secure transactions and, if they were a scam, would not be online for over a decade. For direct assistance with your account, please visit: support.solidtrustpay.com
danielt88
4/26/16

I depozit 1060$ on Web site says 3-5 working days I'm waiting for 1 month and I don't have money on my account I try to call my bank to recall the funds and not even my bank they not receiving answer from them wen you make a deposit thy send your money in 2 diferent bank I don't know wat $#*! they doing but never in my life I'm not goona deal with solid trust pay and I don't recomand to nobody

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Daniel,

We're very sorry to hear about this issue you had with your transaction. Without more information to go on, we can't be sure what exactly happened here.. but we can say with absolute confidence that this was a simple misunderstanding, and that there has never been an incident in our history where $1060 magically vanished. So we can only conclude that this review was left in error.

If you would like to message use your username or the email address associated with your account, we would be happy to look into the issue. Alternatively, you may contact our customer support staff at www.stpay.info via live chat or ticket.
edwardj30
4/23/16

My name is Edward Johnson,
i'm a broker and i know alot about financial institutions and this is the worst scumbags you can deal with.I never dealt in my life with such dishonest people in my life until i met Solidtrustpay.They took $14,000 from my account.I already contacted the FBI and they will help me they said.I'm a American and i never seen such Horrible dishonest people like solidtrustpay.Please do yourself a favor AND STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCUMBAGS!!!.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
We have four accounts belonging to various "Edward Johnson's" in our database and none of them have any account issues, any large deposits or withdrawals or any recorded issues. This appears to be a completely unwarranted complaint and could even be totally fabricated simply to discredit us. Perhaps this individual was even paid by a competitor to do so. They are welcome to contact us with their correct name and STPay username just in case they are using an alias. We would be more than happy to look into their account and resolve any issues, past or present.
patricial53
4/22/16

ATTENTION !!!!! Be careful with this company. They keep your money and just stall us asking all kind of documents. Ive sent mine but they keep asking.... PLEASE, DO NOT RISK YOUR MONEY WITH THEM .... I LOST MINE
SOLIDTRUSTPAY????? NEVER EVER

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Patricia,

We're a trusted global payment processor regulated and audited regularly by the Canadian government. When we ask for verification documents, we are not stalling you or trying to prevent you from doing business with us, but rather doing our due-diligence under the law.

We apologize for any inconvenience, but any payment processor is going to require that you properly verify your identity before making transactions online.

Since there is no username or email, we are unable to look into your account and provide a solution. But if you would like to contact us with that information, we will happily help you with your account.
jimalg
4/9/16

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that solid trust pay are frauds.
They approved funding of $1,500 over a period of one month.
March 1st to March 20th...

And then cancelled the funds after I had used the funds
to pay for services. They then deleted transaction history of
both approved and cancelled transactions of $1,500 and
limited my account.

I contacted them but they said they are investigating
and I shouldn't contact them anymore...
Please do NOT have anything to do with that fraudulent company.

Jimal

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
This individual does not appear to have a SolidTrust Pay account as we have no registered users with the first name of Jimal. If this individual does have an STPay account, we would be happy to assist them at our Help Centre: support.solidtrustpay.com

Additionally, it is impossible in our system to delete transactions due to regulatory, audit and compliance restrictions. All transactions in any status (approved, declined, void, refund, cancelled or error) are permanently recorded; nothing is ever 'deleted'.

Today is July 26, 2012. While many folks around the world resume using STP service as usual (after its site was down for quite a few days), we, the users in China, are still unable to have any access. The problem is when you entered www.solidtrustpay.com in any browsers and at any locations here, it returns back the following: Index of / ImgDir/ StpMnDir/ We have sent support tickets to STP quite a few days ago and have not received any word back yet. We are very frustrated. Can anybody help explaining what the above error message mean? And how can we have STP solve this problem without any further delay? We have used STP service without any problem for many years until the last two weeks or so. Please help!!! Many thanks!

By Yan S.

Yes, you can order a card in Canada but we are presently negotiating with a new card provider so the option is not available on the STPay website at the moment. Please check back regularly!

By Daniel H. [SolidTrustPay Rep]

Hello Antonio, If you are unable to complete the MVP process, you will simply be required to manually enter your card information and statement showing the transaction that you completed with us. Please contact us via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ for assistance with this matter.

By Daniel H. [SolidTrustPay Rep]

Hello Melody, Yes, SolidTrust Pay operates and is available within the state of Oregon, USA. For further information about our service areas, please see our informational post on the topic: https://support.solidtrustpay.com/index.php?type=page&urlcode=440224&title=Are-certain-countries-restricted-from-using-STP

By Daniel H. [SolidTrustPay Rep]

Hello Mohamed, There are a few reasons that your ability to use cards could have been disabled. The most common cause for this error is an attempt to use a card that is not verified, which will temporarily disable your ability to use all cards. In order to fix this issue, we urge you to contact our customer support team via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ and we'll be able to help you regain the ability to use cards on your account. Thank you for using SolidTrust Pay -- we look forward to hearing from you soon so we can resolve the issue you're having :)

By Daniel H. [SolidTrustPay Rep]

Hello LeMinh, We apologize for this inconvenience. There are a few reasons why this might be happening. Please contact our customer support via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ for assistance with this matter.

By Daniel H. [SolidTrustPay Rep]

Olá Pedro, Temos uma MasterCard internacional, não Visa. Visite support.solidtrustpay.com para obter mais assistência, pois sitejabber não é um site de suporte.

By Daniel H. [SolidTrustPay Rep]

Yes, you can absolutely use your credit card with STPay. Visit your MY BANKS & CARDS area after logging in to register your card and your MY MONEY area to add funds to your STPay account once your card has been added. Please visit support.solidtrustpay.com for all assistance; sitejabber is not a support site, thank you.

By Daniel H. [SolidTrustPay Rep]

A reminder that sitejabber is not an STPay support site and cannot answer questions on any member's account. Please always visit support.solidtrustpay.com to submit a support ticket and read our knowledgebase. As a courtesy for you today, we have sent you an internal message that you can read inside your STPay account regarding your particular question above. Thank you!

By Daniel H. [SolidTrustPay Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the SolidTrustPay staff and other customers.

SolidTrustPay?