Review of SolidTrustPay

Tel: 7057310908
priority@solidtrustpay.com

graciea
12/11/13

I have had no problems with this site. It has worked for what i need it for. There will always be people who have problems. It can happen on any site, even paypal.

payzap
9/28/13

all friends post the comments all frind fwd this msg that stp is scame my account was suspend without any reason my user ghumen

must fwd msg dont trust stp

i hait this system
i hait his management

we are all close the account stp

my all team requested 500 people disable the accout stp

my today loss 2500 dollar the company send my withdrawl but not received on it my account suspend

i always follow the rule of stp if any one give the proof reason my account was block

thanks all friends post the msg in the world level every team that dont belive stp this processor same like LR so close all accounts today and post the msg in every one about stp scame

thanks

ulyanav
9/20/13

I have my Solid Trust Pay account a few months, before I did not have this problem, but now I have the following problem: When I try to transfer money out of my account, STP willn´t let me transfer the amount I want and forcing me to change the amount to less for left an amount in the account STP. I think that's fair to force me to stay one part of my money in Solid Trust Pay account. Is this legal?

Response from SolidTrust P., SolidTrustPay Representative
We are sorry to hear you're having technical issues. Please contact Customer service for assistance . To speak with support please contact the support department by submitting a ticket or You may call and speak to a Customer Support Representative between the hours of
8:30 - 5:30 EST Monday-Thursday & Fridays 8:30-5:00 EST
Toll Free phone: 1-877-801-1777 OR 1-888-338-1119
International phone: 1-705-731-0908
Please submit Ticket here http://support.solidtrustpay.com/new_ticket.aspx?cid=15590
Thanks and Have a great day.
smaxyp
8/26/13

As everyone else. Seems impossible to withdraw my money....

Response from SolidTrust P., SolidTrustPay Representative
SolidTrust Pay Offers Multiple ways to withdraw your funds. I have included some options as well as time lines ACH/EFT/Direct Bank Transfer = 3 to 5 business days depending on priority option requested (not counting the day of request)

Bank Wire = 4 to 6 business days

your personal VISA Card = 3 to 5 business days depending on priority option requested

STPayroll Cards = 1 to 3 business days depending on priority option requested (not counting the day of request)

Cheque = up to 21 calendar days (you must allow time for processing and mail delivery)
joem77
5/30/13

Terrible website with bugs, which doesn't function as it should. Customer service is ridiculous too. No tel number, or email. Do not use their service unless you have too. then forget withdrawing your fund back to your account, as that is almost impossible.

Response from SolidTrust P., SolidTrustPay Representative
All of our contact information is located at the bottom of every page under the link " contact us"
walterc17
5/7/13

No customer care. Rude ed incompetent people working there. Just fews word :unqualified and unable unprofessional. Long time waiting to get money!

Response from SolidTrust P., SolidTrustPay Representative
I would like to apologize for any issues you have had . Please contact our customer support http://support.solidtrustpay.com/new_ticket.aspx?cid=15590 .
ronhir
2/27/13

I regret using STP!!! I withdrew 500 USD October 2012 and up to today, (Feb 2013) I have still not gotten the money. I have sent numerous emails and the only time i got a reply (after waiting for weeks) is when they told me to send another email to another address...then i had to wait for another long long time...as at now, their phone numbers which are listed on BBB website are not going through either so i cant even call them. Am terribly disappointed,and mad...am not sure if i will ever get the money but am still hoping for the best while preparing for the worst...my advice? USE STP AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

yurim1
11/11/12

Great payment processor for online payments. As an exchanger for STP would recommned e-forexgold.com

Response from SolidTrust P., SolidTrustPay Representative
Thank you so much for your Review. At SolidTrust Pay , We are always looking to improve our services. I will pass on that information to our exchanges department! Thank you again :)
priyankank
8/1/12

This sucks . It did not reply my mail and did not verifies me.my username is can't tell.Do not open account on solidtrustpay and do not loose your money

ja3564
7/27/12

HORRIBLE Company! No responses to emails, calls nothing...

Their FAQs has the following:
"Verified Members can withdraw any amount of funds in their STPay account right on to any VISA credit card that they own! Here are the instructions:

1) add your card info to your MY BANKS & CARDS area. Ensure that you send in our authorization form.

2) do a small incoming deposit of $2 to $5 via your MY MONEY area and wait 2 - 24 hours for it to clear."

Of course if you do it they charge you for the deposit and still don't verify your card so you have no way of getting your money. This is a bold face lie just to earn the deposit transaction fee!

piccolov
7/24/12

solidtrustpay.com live support always offline, their phone number always busy, not response from email and the only time I can hear the phone ring was after hours. I request about 4k with draw from solidtrustpay.com to my account more than 2 weeks ago and haven't seen my funds yet.

claireh6
4/21/11

Solid Trust Pay has been taking care of my account for 5 years and they are great. The negative post above has the wrong email which is why their email bounced back. Also, Solid Trust Pay is only a payment processor and not connected to any other online program or site. So if someone had a bad experience shopping online they must need to call Solid Trust who will help them get a refund.

roselyno
5/21/10

I love SolidTrustPay- they have the best phone support than any other processor out there, and I have used the stpvisa@solidtrustpay and it does work, and have refunds sent back to me without any issues. Not sure what this other person problems are but it not SolidTrust.

doctorsixtynines
5/8/10

Last time i wrote about Ukmobiles4you, now i will tell you about the company which will take your money i mean the payment company ( Solid Trust pay )
I contact them to ask for there help but they transfer me from one department to another so at the end they gave me this e-mail address ( stpayvisa@solidtrustpay.com ) which i think not exist because this what i got on my Yahoo (Hi. This is the mail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<stpayvisa@solidtrustpay.com>:
66.231.182.6 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 sorry, no mailbox here by that name (chkuser)
Giving up on 66.231.182.6.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.)

SO MY FRIENDS CARFUL FROM THESE TWO COMPINES.

BEST REGARDS TO YOU ALL.

There could be a few reasons that your ability to use cards could have been disabled. The most common cause for this error is an attempt to use a card that is not verified, which will temporarily disable your ability to use all cards. In order to review this in depth for you and find the exact reason for this, please contact our Customer Support Department via live chat or ticket here: https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ and we'll be able to help you regain the ability to use cards on your account.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

At this time, we are unable to process bank withdrawals. We do, however, have our BitCoin withdrawal option that is available to our members located in the United States. For further assistance, please contact our Customer Support Department here: https://support.solidtrustpay.com/, we will be happy to assist you in this matter!

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

We are very sorry, but your question above doesn't provide any specific detail. For direct help with your SolidTrust Pay account, please contact us on LiveChat/Tickets at: http://support.solidtrustpay.com, thank you.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Presently, US clients are unable to withdraw to their bank or debit card. We expect this functionality to be available again very shortly.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Yes, you can order a card in Canada but we are presently negotiating with a new card provider so the option is not available on the STPay website at the moment. Please check back regularly!

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello Antonio, If you are unable to complete the MVP process, you will simply be required to manually enter your card information and statement showing the transaction that you completed with us. Please contact us via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ for assistance with this matter.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello Melody, Yes, SolidTrust Pay operates and is available within the state of Oregon, USA. For further information about our service areas, please see our informational post on the topic: https://support.solidtrustpay.com/index.php?type=page&urlcode=440224&title=Are-certain-countries-restricted-from-using-STP

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello Mohamed, There are a few reasons that your ability to use cards could have been disabled. The most common cause for this error is an attempt to use a card that is not verified, which will temporarily disable your ability to use all cards. In order to fix this issue, we urge you to contact our customer support team via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ and we'll be able to help you regain the ability to use cards on your account. Thank you for using SolidTrust Pay -- we look forward to hearing from you soon so we can resolve the issue you're having :)

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello LeMinh, We apologize for this inconvenience. There are a few reasons why this might be happening. Please contact our customer support via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ for assistance with this matter.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Olá Pedro, Temos uma MasterCard internacional, não Visa. Visite support.solidtrustpay.com para obter mais assistência, pois sitejabber não é um site de suporte.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Questions? Get answers from the SolidTrustPay staff and other customers.

1 Photo for SolidTrustPay