Review of SolidTrustPay

Tel: 7057310908
priority@solidtrustpay.com

shelbyn5
6/15/16

Solid Trust Pay is an obvious SCAM and people are losing money daily. What can be done to get them shut down???

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
We are happy to help you with your STPay account if you are experiencing a specific issue. It seems from your comment that you are merely expressing an opinion without providing any facts. SolidTrust Pay has been online for over 10 years, successfully helps people around the world with millions of secure transactions and, if they were a scam, would not be online for over a decade. For direct assistance with your account, please visit: support.solidtrustpay.com
danielt88
4/26/16

I depozit 1060$ on Web site says 3-5 working days I'm waiting for 1 month and I don't have money on my account I try to call my bank to recall the funds and not even my bank they not receiving answer from them wen you make a deposit thy send your money in 2 diferent bank I don't know wat $#*! they doing but never in my life I'm not goona deal with solid trust pay and I don't recomand to nobody

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Daniel,

We're very sorry to hear about this issue you had with your transaction. Without more information to go on, we can't be sure what exactly happened here.. but we can say with absolute confidence that this was a simple misunderstanding, and that there has never been an incident in our history where $1060 magically vanished. So we can only conclude that this review was left in error.

If you would like to message use your username or the email address associated with your account, we would be happy to look into the issue. Alternatively, you may contact our customer support staff at www.stpay.info via live chat or ticket.
edwardj30
4/23/16

My name is Edward Johnson,
i'm a broker and i know alot about financial institutions and this is the worst scumbags you can deal with.I never dealt in my life with such dishonest people in my life until i met Solidtrustpay.They took $14,000 from my account.I already contacted the FBI and they will help me they said.I'm a American and i never seen such Horrible dishonest people like solidtrustpay.Please do yourself a favor AND STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCUMBAGS!!!.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
We have four accounts belonging to various "Edward Johnson's" in our database and none of them have any account issues, any large deposits or withdrawals or any recorded issues. This appears to be a completely unwarranted complaint and could even be totally fabricated simply to discredit us. Perhaps this individual was even paid by a competitor to do so. They are welcome to contact us with their correct name and STPay username just in case they are using an alias. We would be more than happy to look into their account and resolve any issues, past or present.
patricial53
4/22/16

ATTENTION !!!!! Be careful with this company. They keep your money and just stall us asking all kind of documents. Ive sent mine but they keep asking.... PLEASE, DO NOT RISK YOUR MONEY WITH THEM .... I LOST MINE
SOLIDTRUSTPAY????? NEVER EVER

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Patricia,

We're a trusted global payment processor regulated and audited regularly by the Canadian government. When we ask for verification documents, we are not stalling you or trying to prevent you from doing business with us, but rather doing our due-diligence under the law.

We apologize for any inconvenience, but any payment processor is going to require that you properly verify your identity before making transactions online.

Since there is no username or email, we are unable to look into your account and provide a solution. But if you would like to contact us with that information, we will happily help you with your account.
jimalg
4/9/16

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that solid trust pay are frauds.
They approved funding of $1,500 over a period of one month.
March 1st to March 20th...

And then cancelled the funds after I had used the funds
to pay for services. They then deleted transaction history of
both approved and cancelled transactions of $1,500 and
limited my account.

I contacted them but they said they are investigating
and I shouldn't contact them anymore...
Please do NOT have anything to do with that fraudulent company.

Jimal

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
This individual does not appear to have a SolidTrust Pay account as we have no registered users with the first name of Jimal. If this individual does have an STPay account, we would be happy to assist them at our Help Centre: support.solidtrustpay.com

Additionally, it is impossible in our system to delete transactions due to regulatory, audit and compliance restrictions. All transactions in any status (approved, declined, void, refund, cancelled or error) are permanently recorded; nothing is ever 'deleted'.
rifff
4/6/16

Don't use them. I requested a wire they say....3-5 days..its been Over 4 weeks and no funds $75

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Riff,

Please provide a username or the email address associated with your account so that we may help you resolve your transaction.

Also, in the fute, please contact us directly at www.stpay.info or an internal message from your account in order to have a transaction resolved.
frankr67
3/16/16

Very bad experience. At some point, I wanted to retrieve my money and surprisingly, I found out that fees had been charged cleaning the entire amount. I was told by Autumn that since there was no account activity in over nine months, dormant fees were charge followed by an abandoned account fee! They simply replied that nothing can be done...

Learn from my mistake and I strongly recommend that you stay away!

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
We always, upon request, review dormant/abandoned accounts and refund the charges if possible (depending on how long the accounts was abandoned). Contact us again via support.solidtrustpay.com and ask for an audit of your account!
sheraza1
3/12/16

STP "SUSPEND" My account with balance of 600 USD ( wahexness@yahoo.com)without telling any solid reason .... i think it is total scam - no call support no live support available.
it just like big scammer in payment Processor...
Please dont deal in STP ....

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
This individual submitted a falsified passport and was discovered to be on a Pakistani terrorist list. Therefore, their account as suspended as our compliance policy disallows any account access to any individual on such a list. Their statement above is completely incorrect. At this member's request, we manually transferred their full account balance to another STPay member whose account was legitimate.
shamimk
3/7/16

I do not believe that Solid Trust cares if their product is used, or not.
Absolutely no help was received in trying to make them our method of payment.
I am now thankful that I my referral from Africa was unable to connect with Solid Trust (I live in Canada) as I want nothing to do with them anymore.
If I had a choice of not "starring" it, I would.
I am forced to put one star.

Shamim

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
This individual continued to ask our Support Department for the identifying information concerning the account of someone else, which of course, we could not divulge. We told them each time that the individual they were asking about simply needed to contact us for assistance through our Help Centre (support.solidtrustpay.com). There is also no record of this individual (who only logged in to their own account two times) making any request for assistance on how to add SolidTrust Pay as a payment method on their website. We highly value all our merchants and actively help new merchants get setup with STPay; we care very much that our services are used, used properly and used correctly.
lisek1
1/29/16

I had an account with them in 2013 but never used it; now I use a program like My Advertising Pays and they require STP. It was a nightmare getting the authorzation form approved but once done, I thought it would be ok. Nope, I was withdraing funds but fist, they ask for 3% to convert the funds into my currency PLUS the charge a transaction fee! That is nuts!! PayPal certainly doesn't charge that and they are faster! I hope to get my money on Monday but geez..when you need the money fro groceries well, it sucks to wait 3-5 days. Technology today allows instant wire transfers, why can't they?

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Lise,

We are sorry to hear about this withdrawal delay so late, as this comment was left a year ago.

We understand your frustration, and that's why we do offer plenty of options for withdrawals, some faster than others. In the future, please contact us immediately via live chat or ticket at www.stpay.info for a faster response and better customer support.
mirandal4
12/7/15

Thank you guys because i was going to open a business account where my associates would be sending be me large sums of money everyday through SolidTrustPay.. thank you guys in advance because i would end up loosing hundreds of thousands of dollars. what a big mistake i would be making by doing this.. Thats why its always wise to do research before you do anything.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Miranda,

While we appreciate your comment, this is not a review of our business. We encourage you to give us a try if you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy payment processor, as we have been around for nearly 11 years now and are one of the most honest and competitive in the industry.
yasib
10/15/15

they are stealing your money!
they require visa with photos since i am not in the country where my passport is located. my visa doesn't have a photo and they sent me an email saying that :
"your Visa is a non-photo Visitors Visa which conflicts with the outlines requirements. We apologize for any inconvenience, but based on the provided information we will not be able to verify your account" the visa without my photo is beyond my control! its the countries policy! i can't tell them to put a photo on my visa and change it for me since STP can't and don't want to give my money! I have $ with them and they are refusing to have it be withdrawn! DON NOT USE STP!

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Yasi,

We require photo identification like any other processor. If you are unable to verify your identity, we can't legally allow you to send money on the internet.

There are other options for you to remove your funds from the account which do not require verification, such as a transfer or exchange.

Please contact our support staff at www.stpay.info if you are still having problems withdrawing your funds.
thomasa47
10/5/15

i am about to give my confidential information on my financial as well as fund stp although with all these negative comment about SOLIDTRUSTPAY. IT SEEMS AFFECTING MY DECISION. PERHAPS THIS IS A SCAM. MORE NEGATIVE POST THAN POSITIVE. This just mean ONE THING. It surely a poor SITE/SCAM.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Thomas,

If you want to be technical, we have one of the best online reputations on review/scam busting sites out of all the major payment processors, including PayPal!

Your 1-star review without having used our services before is a perfect example of why these review sites are the real scam.
leslynjoyc
9/14/15

hai stp,,, so far i dont have problems with your site-- and i love it ! thanks a lot

my concern is-- could you please lower down even a bit the processing fee--!! hope you will hear me

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Leslyn,

We appreciate your feedback, and will take your concerns into consideration. Thanks!
renforde
8/25/15

I have tried and tried to access my account without any success. The problem first arose when I tried to access my account in USA (I'm from the UK). There was no joy. I informed STP that I would be in the United States and received the reply that I should be able to access my account once back in the UK. In addition to that I wanted to change my telephone number held on my account. I uploaded the required documents for verification i.e. telephone contract and have since seen that my account has now been suspended! Despite numberous emails to STP no one has replied back. This is very back business indeed. I now just want the balance of my funds back.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Renford,

It sounds a lot like you were having issues with roaming as you traveled from the UK to the US -- this is likely the reason your account was suspended. We encourage you to contact our customer support staff at www.stpay.info via live chat or ticket in an event where you cannot access your account, or are in need of any kind of immediate assistance, instead of sending emails.
berilam
2/18/15

Why the Live Chat not working , for a long time , and support nobody answer ?

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Hello Berila,

Our live chat is only available during UTC-04:00 business hours. We respond to all tickets within 24 hours (48 on weekends). We apologize for any inconvenience.
deanw18
1/21/15

They don't care if you don't get your product big scam if you ask me anything keep away from SOLID TRUST there's no trust just take and let you get scammed by companies.

Disgusting service no help whats so ever.

Sent them details and they told me it's nothing to do with them however i used there service to pay, paypal only from now on never had any issues with paypal i think most scam sites use this payment system because they don't care once they have your money.

Tip for consumers: KEEP AWAY FROM SOLID TRUST

muratc
11/2/14

Solid Trust pay, The largest internet thieves is located at the beginning of the.
The money received by the boss and employees are forbidden
Their wives and their children, I wonder when you are looking at aren't they ashamed?
They are my children the right to their own children, how they feed my children dinner?
My 7000 usd, they stole my money and haram money, how to spend?
I'm sure they are that they are very unhappy people,
Also other web sites that they are thieves, they're doing a finder.Hyip site all Solid Trust Pay payment.This unscrupulous creatures in a very short time after these atrocities, they will give an account of.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
This individual had their account closed as, after they added funds to their account using their credit card, and spending those funds at online merchants, they charged back ALL of their transactions! He did a total of 51 chargebacks which caused a direct loss to SolidTrust Pay of thousands of dollars. This individual is the one that stole, scammed and cheated, not SolidTrust Pay.
cyf
10/27/14

This site is driving me crazy, all I want to is withdraw my funds because I need them. Credit withdrawal was fine until it stopped working, they recommended that I open a bank account that is impossible because it will not accept my account number and they say contact us by phone but the International Number does not work. Very Very Frustrated. I am stuck on what to do next?

steveh81
6/6/14

I too have been Solid Trust PLAYED. No payouts. They are quick to extract your fees for loading your account though. But all organizations I am involved with that have ever used them have dropped them. They don't even service companies with proper support, ease of use, or prompt delivery of service. Avoid this so-called company at all costs.

adelaidew
6/5/14

Hi, i cant understand my account anymore. i have some money in my account i cant access it.t says the limit is 0.00 so i cant do any transaction to or from Solid Trust pay. i sent an email but i did get a reply

milab
6/3/14

We have asked for withdrawal of funds and last month they took over 15 days to transfer my money, then requested a second withdrawal later and it has been 25 days so far... every time we call they come up with another lie for the delay... basically it has been like this with them for years. At times they take 5 to 7 days to fulfill transfer of money into our bank account... but that is rare with them. Although we have tried to give them the benefit of the doubt the sad bottom line is: they are not honest.

sarahp57
4/16/14

I kept contacting SolidTrustPay to fix it so that I could log in, and they told me they solved the problem, and yet I couldn't log in. Once I replied to their email and it went through, but twice I replied and my email bounced back - it wears me out to keep asking for help and nothing gets fixed. They offer for you to rate tickets, but you can only rate them if you can log in.

I also asked them to fix their Help Centre link, because it's an untrusted connection. They said "Ticket Resolved" and nothing changed. I expect a little more credibility from a site that deals with finances. I decided if I couldn't trust them
to fix technical issues I couldn't trust them with money, either. At least they removed my account (or so they say).

codyw14
4/6/14

I have requested a check withdrawal and its been two weeks yet it is still just pending. I called the number and had to leave a message during office hours. I received a call back a couple days later saying that it should go through by the end of the week and it is still pending. The process of receiving a payment was easy but getting my money is a real pain, it is still pending and its been far too long.

Response from Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Please do remember that all cheque withdrawals are sent regular postal mail. We do advise you at the time of withdrawing that cheques sent can take up to 3 weeks depending on your location and the speed of the mail. Thank you for your patience.
robertd78
1/23/14

I opened an account at SolidTrustPay to pay a Fraudulent Company Profit-clicking which just vanished. Now I am requesting the remaining funds left at Solid Trust Pay and it has been a nightmare. I have been working with a customer service name Andrew but over a week, the problem still not resolved.

There could be a few reasons that your ability to use cards could have been disabled. The most common cause for this error is an attempt to use a card that is not verified, which will temporarily disable your ability to use all cards. In order to review this in depth for you and find the exact reason for this, please contact our Customer Support Department via live chat or ticket here: https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ and we'll be able to help you regain the ability to use cards on your account.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

At this time, we are unable to process bank withdrawals. We do, however, have our BitCoin withdrawal option that is available to our members located in the United States. For further assistance, please contact our Customer Support Department here: https://support.solidtrustpay.com/, we will be happy to assist you in this matter!

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

We are very sorry, but your question above doesn't provide any specific detail. For direct help with your SolidTrust Pay account, please contact us on LiveChat/Tickets at: http://support.solidtrustpay.com, thank you.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Presently, US clients are unable to withdraw to their bank or debit card. We expect this functionality to be available again very shortly.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Yes, you can order a card in Canada but we are presently negotiating with a new card provider so the option is not available on the STPay website at the moment. Please check back regularly!

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello Antonio, If you are unable to complete the MVP process, you will simply be required to manually enter your card information and statement showing the transaction that you completed with us. Please contact us via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ for assistance with this matter.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello Melody, Yes, SolidTrust Pay operates and is available within the state of Oregon, USA. For further information about our service areas, please see our informational post on the topic: https://support.solidtrustpay.com/index.php?type=page&urlcode=440224&title=Are-certain-countries-restricted-from-using-STP

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello Mohamed, There are a few reasons that your ability to use cards could have been disabled. The most common cause for this error is an attempt to use a card that is not verified, which will temporarily disable your ability to use all cards. In order to fix this issue, we urge you to contact our customer support team via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ and we'll be able to help you regain the ability to use cards on your account. Thank you for using SolidTrust Pay -- we look forward to hearing from you soon so we can resolve the issue you're having :)

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Hello LeMinh, We apologize for this inconvenience. There are a few reasons why this might be happening. Please contact our customer support via live chat or ticket at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ for assistance with this matter.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative

Olá Pedro, Temos uma MasterCard internacional, não Visa. Visite support.solidtrustpay.com para obter mais assistência, pois sitejabber não é um site de suporte.

By Daniel H., SolidTrustPay Representative
Questions? Get answers from the SolidTrustPay staff and other customers.

1 Photo for SolidTrustPay