Review of TinyURL

Grandville, MI 49418, US
Tel: 1270985982

kellyj160
1/13/19

Mike Jenkins came to look at our A/C last month after a bad experience with a tech from the same company, Bayonet! He was honest and courteous and got us up and running again. The coils failed in a 2 year old home, and it was fairly costly, but he made the replacement easy on us. I highly recommend Mike and will be calling him for any future repairs!!!

douglaso15
10/30/18

Dr.graham Keith did my optic nerve test on both eyes he was helpful and gave good advise the goal was to detect any signs of glaucoma thank you Doctor Keith you are thorough on the job.

craigw151
10/5/18

Used allied plumbing for a septic tank problem. Raymond was excellent to work with very professional and friendly. Would use this company again if necessary.

richardb843
9/20/18

I contracted with
All solar Idaho to put two skylight vents in my mobile home. The
young son sent his father to do the job. I is great to have someone
with lots experience do the job. Us old guys need to stick together. The skylights were installed over a
few days. Then all work stopped for a week because I had a knee
operation. The people were very accommodating. They waited a week and
started up again. The finishing touches were completed by a dry wall
guy. The air vents work great and the house is no longer stuffy. The
price was very reasonable and came in close to the estimate . I will
use them again in the near future for other projects. They are very
versatile for other small projects.

janeh185
7/26/18

The sales rep for SunSetters had the motor placed on his specs on the left side and should have been on the right. Also, they weren't told the size of the board thickness they needed to match what was on the outside of my house. To install the awning correctly, they came back two days later with the correct board thickness. They saved me from hiring an expensive electrician by putting the motor on the right side that was closer to the outlet. Adam & Richard are great installers! I wish they had been the sales reps for this job as I would not have wasted my time looking for an electrician that I didn't even need. Can't thank they enough. GREAT JOB!!

lynnes50
1/25/18

Laptop Repair in Castle Rock, CO offers excellent customer service. They repaired my laptop (virus hacked) and today looked at my dead iPad. Fixed it too!

eileens47
12/10/17

I was very impressed by the service we received from Advance urgent care in Howell. They were very detailed on my sons exam. I had taken him to our primary dr a month ago and they said nothing was wrong. This Dr Asgner did a strep test and a mono test. He tested positive for Mono. I wish I had known a month ago so we didn't risk infecting others. I will be back.

janec127
9/9/17

The mop, broom, and tool holder is a nice size and easy to install. It was just what I was looking forward. I recommend this product.

shaikha10
8/23/17

Hi!
During my last stay with family (August 17- 20) at Holiday Inn-Toronto -York dale the services as I observed were excellent.
The foods room-services were very good.
MS. JAMIMA, a Food-Services provider and host, she is a good lady who was always ready to serve not only us but all guests with smile face. I appreciate her and all other staff-members of Holiday Inn York Dale
Thanks once again to all staff of Holiday Inn, Toronto-Yorkdale. Aftab Anwer

Tip for consumers: Thanks.

stephenc124
7/16/17

Just finished a two week stay at this Hotel, the staff were always ready and willing to assist . Also a big thank you too all the staff involved with the Tuesday customer appreciation night . Nicky , Joy , and of course the Chef who always had a nice surprise for us on those Tuesday evenings . A big thank you too you all , You guys Rock . Thank You, Stephen

richardb315
5/27/17

After calling Bayonet Plumbing for help, a fellow from that company called and said he would be at our house in 1 hour. His name is Todd Brown, and he appeared at our door in less then 1 hour. He knew exactly what to do, and how to do it. He was neat and polite, and extremely pleasant. He also fixed my faucet so that it would deliver the correct amount of water, and not the anemic stream it was producing, thanks to that useless president Obama. If we ever have any further plumbing problems, I will call Bayonet Plumbing, and ask for Todd Brown.

Richard L Bushman

sangeetaa1
5/7/17

read complete module in same day.read them thoghroly.Sit quitely and read.it is a tedious job.but surely useful.

Tip for consumers: must do it

shopc3
5/6/17

I was a vendor (Shop Curvy Couture) at THE MRKT event during the Easter weekend, and I was very satisfied with service and attention given to us by the banquet manager named Wali. Very pleasant and accommodated our request while keep a very professional and hospitable demeanour. Thank you Mr. Wali!!!

mauriceh20
2/12/17

Can I just say I have met a true gentleman at this hotel his name is Joy. He loves his job and was extremely helpful to me on my stay here. the politeness of him shone through and brightened up each morning thank you Joy for your help

johnz68
1/29/17

This is a row model for any medical office of 5 boroughs of NYC.
I was there many times and always be happy about everything.

Tip for consumers: 191-20 Northern Blvd
Flushing, NY 11358
(718) 224-8855

georgeg104
11/17/16

Nadya is special. I showed up for a breakfast then meeting, but had also to get some cards for grandkids. Nadya did this, then that, and after about 15 minutes showed up with cards she had made using downloads and printing skills. The food was good, the service awesome, and Nadya was truly special.

George

nupura2
1/28/16

It is very easy to use . It shorten the finding of website address .user friendly

simranb2
6/2/15

tinyurl is very good to use, . The wiki links were two or three lines long. TinyURL has reduced these perfectly, thanks for this tinyurl

joec20
10/12/11

TinyURL is a url shortening service provider. The website is useful for people who often share links on Twitter where they can't post long urls due to character space limits. TinyURL has a simple design that looks a little too old. The website needs a little uplift. The website also lacks many services that other url shortening service providers are offering such as statistics and API to integrate into other web apps.

byebyez
byebye z.
7/8/11

That makes internet shortcuts! (in facts short address)
Example :

has a length of 48 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 24 characters:

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Of course

By Hategan c.
Questions? Get answers from the TinyURL staff and other customers.

TinyURL?