US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

sarahs298
1/6/17

I ordered a pair of Hoka One's. I received them and there is literally dirt in the tread and scuffs on the white parts of the shoes. Never again.

bernadettee1
1/3/17

It has been 2 weeks and ruelala still has not processed the refund on my return. I called them to follow up my return but the guy said that it will take 2 weeks for them to receive the return mail. Their concierge Kris J is very annoying and sarcastic and made me feel that I am impatient because 2 weeks of return delivery is too long. WTF! even first mail/ground mail form west coast to east coast gets delivered faster than 2 weeks. My location and ruelala office is both i east coast so why take that long. My return mail has worth $215 of products. If I only knew that thier return process is a nightmare, I should have never bought anything from them. WORST online shopping experience. Stay away from ruelala at all cost!

Tip for consumers: NIGHTMARE for return! Stay away from Ruelala

debraa33
12/31/16

I purchased,a TV Stand through Ruelala and it was shipped in a damaged box and the furniture was also damaged. It was assembled only to discover scratches, broken wood and missing parts. I have called customer support four times and even spoke with Cody a manager and they are still unwilling to refund my moneyou. They said I am responsible for taking it apart and packing it and this is unfair as well. They should pick it up as is and grant me a full refund. I will never do business with Ruelala again. They have poor cheap products and bad customer service.

nataliab19
12/28/16

It takes months to get back refund for the unwanted goods. Description of goods is wrong. The items described as " final sale" is never accepted back by the company. Basically, the company uses this policy to get rid of outdated goods, that no one wants to buy and damps the price.

danb174
12/26/16

Bought a pair a high end men shoes -in the box I received a pair of cheep woman shoes which I allready returned using the return label they provided after two calls. Nobody can tell me if they have the shoes I ordered and why I received something else. My advice: stay away from Ruelala

haticec
12/20/16

I bought shoes on Rue LaLa and they came all damages. They did not want to refund me in the begining, I insist then they accept. They did not take care of the return shipment, i had to pay from my pocket. They promise me to credit my account within 3 to 5 business days for my credit card fees and a second transfer within 7 to 10 days regarding shoes price. It's been 20 days and nothing had been put in my account despite all my emails. VERY BAD Customer Service, i do not recommend this website!

Hatice Cakici

pennym31
12/18/16

I had a credit for two pairs of shoes I sent back. Used it on a jacket that ended up to be too small. I wanted a larger size and could get it for regular price....so now I have nothing and they have the money for the shoes and coat.

Bad customer service. Need to bend rules to ensure customers are satisfied.

janizs
12/6/16

Ordered a bag last week and been checking everyday for the status. Until this morning, found out that it has been cancelled!! Called the customer service to double check and she said that it has been cancelled due to a mismatch of an address thru my AMEX & Mobile number, wtf!!! That doesn't make sense, meaning if my mobile is under my aunts name & address I cannot buy from them?? You ruined my Christmas wishlist Ruelala!! Thank you for that!! I will delete my Ruelala app and will tell my friends too!!

deborahl48
12/2/16

The heading of the website states 30 days of free shipping. I was charged shipping anyway. According to the customer service there is some fine print that says: Place an order and pay the shipping costs, after that, get free standard shipping for 30 days. Very misleading to have to research to find this!

kimberlyw42
11/19/16

I ordered an item from this company and paid through pay pal. This was my first order and I wanted it shipped to my post office box. Instead of them emailing me to tell me to contact them within a specific time frame or my order will be cancelled, they emailed me telling me my order was cancelled. They decided to cancel my order without telling me what the problem was. When I mentioned this to them the customer service representative said there was a technical error because they could not edit my address to change it, however, they did not have an alternate address to change it to. The error was not with technology it was with their customer service. I decided not to purchase the item from them.

cartere5
11/19/16

Every other link you clicked didn't work, clicked "place order" and it didn't do anything. I hope they didn't charge my card but wouldn't be surprised at all if it charged my card multiple times. Terrible experience attempting to navigate this website! Stay away if possible

juliel84
10/25/16

This company has poor customer service. I have purchased from Rue La La on several occasions. But anytime I've had a problem with an item Rue La La consistently was unwilling to assist in resolving the issue. Once I ordered dinner plates, when half of the order came in broken (I contacted them immediately) they were unable to assist me in getting the broken plates replaced and would not take back the incomplete set.

charlottef23
10/7/16

I purchased a $49 dollar necklace and paid $10 to ship; although, the necklace itself weighed less than an ounce and could have been shipped in an envelope for less than a dollar. After waiting weeks to receive the product, it arrived and was nothing like the picture. I decided to return and learned that I could not return it myself but had to pay for their $10 shipping label or alternatively have my refund credited to my account. As this was my first and last order at Rue La La, I "ate" the $10 so ended up losing $20 and ended up with nothing.

nameh1
10/6/16

This information should be available before checkout

arianal3
10/5/16

I cannot speak for everyone but this was my experience. Ordered a pair of True Religion Jeans that turned out to be fake. I went on the True Religion website to check if this style even existed found no match. Wish I had reviews before purchasing anything. Haven't tried to return them I hope they don't give me a hard time.

christinet51
10/1/16

I have just finished all of the comments regarding RueLaLa,
So glad I took the time!
Will not be purchasing the items in the shopping cart!

teew6
9/29/16

I've purchased from Rue la la in the past... never any high end items, Can't see paying thousands or even high hundreds for items that may not be real, or I haven't seen. In addition, I usually stay clear from final sale because it tends to be used stuff that they want to get rid of. In any event, collectively I'd say my total purchases have exceeded a fair amount of money. Throughout my shopping experience, from time to time, my packages were somehow "lost"... was it the post office (they generally use a FedEx courier serviced by the USPS) or was it ever sent? They can't ever answer that question, although they like to say how "sorry" they are for merchandise not being received. I don't need sorry... I need answers. Why does this keep happening? There have also been times where merchandise was missing (i.e., a belted coat, without the belt); damaged (dents on outside of travel coffee mug), etc. This last time, my product had a 2-3 week delivery. Rue la la sent me an email on September 20, 2016 stating that the product was sent, yet when I checked the tracking, it was vague-- it was en route as of September 17, 2016, supposedly at the destination, but the actual delivery date was "pending"... that tracking info never changed and Rue could offer no reason. I'm done. I can shop so many other places. HauteLook and Nordstrom Rack's prices are better, and I've had better service with them, aside from the fact that you can return items to the store. So long Rue...nice knowing you.

lenat6
9/23/16

I returned 2 items. Received an email regarding only 1 item being returned. What happened with another item $70 shirt that I sent back in the same package? No reply from costumer service. Will never buy again. Will be calling my credit card and reporting an issues.

suno2
9/21/16

BUYER BEWARE!!!! OMG!!!! What an Absolute NIGHTMARE!!!! This Dump should be shut down!!!! They make a hefty amount of $$$$$$$$$$$ on Shipping Charges, which explains why they are still in Business!!!!!
Stupid (Blond) Me. I thought, The Pandora Charms have to be Real!!!! NOT!!!! They are selling FAKE PANDORA CHARMS!!!!!!!
I took the Charms to my Jeweler, and they checked them. FAKE PANDORA!!!! These Charms look Dark, Old and Grimy!!!!!
Getting my Money back from this Place was a NIGHTMARE. I am out more than TWENTY DOLLARS, Which they will not return. I had to Fight like Hell to get my Money put back on my Credit Card, instead of the CREDIT which was thrown to me, Even though I stated THREE times to THREE different people that I wanted the money on my Credit Card!!!! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Save Your Hard Earned $$$$$$$$ Purchase Elsewhere. Buyer Beware.

schuylers
9/15/16

Bought a used 1980's Rolex on RueLaLa, supposedly guaranteed Rolex, for $4999. I needed extra links for the band, so I took it to the nearest Rolex dealer. They had to send in to Rolex to match the links. Rolex said the band and internals were Rolex, the bezel, dial, and crystal were fake. The bezel was custom, so that part wasn't a surprise, but the website didn't mention the rest. Rolex won't fix anything that isn't 100% Rolex (also something RueLaLa should warn you about). Rolex wanted $4600 to return the watch to original before they would effect any repairs or even perform a cleaning, though they would sell me the extra links. Luckily, the watch is working properly for now. Rolex also said it is illegal to call any watch a Rolex that isn't 100% Rolex. Have to think that RueLaLa was aware of all this when they advertised the watch as Rolex. I called RueLaLa to complain and all they would say is all sales are final.

duzad
9/13/16

There's no real free returns.
That said, you have the option of getting credits for your next purchase, which will be available aprox 3 weeks after you send the item back to Rue Lala, giving you a very short time to be able to benefit from your one-month free shipping. They won't give you extra free shipping time.
And the second option is to get a refund, with a charge of $9 for the shipping cost. and lets say you returned more than one item in a month, in separated packages. In this case, you will pay the shipping fee for each.

Defective item.
Lets say you bought a defective item. They will apologize and accept the return without charging you the returning shipping fee, which is very appropriate. But lets say you want to keep the item and fix the problem. In this case, they won't take any responsibility and won't give you any bonus nor a parcial refund. Photos and videos that expose the problem very clearly won't be of any help. They did give me an extra month of free shipping, which was nice but at the end provided them more money from my new purchases.

Sale of real wildlife fur.
I don't expect the business to do charity to wild life, but real fur is something that disgusts many buyers nowadays. It doesn't sell as much as other items, but there is a public for that cruel market. I don't agree with the use of real fur of wild life for fashion unless the fur comes from a certified hunter from Alaska or any place where people hunt for survival - which will never happen. The cruel methods of fur removal is widely acknowledged and exposed on internet (not recommended for highly sensitive persons). Everybody knows that these poor animals are caught and breeded exclusively for their fur; and that electrocution is the major method for killing them, which sometimes doesn't guarantee their death and leads to their fur removal while still alive.
Rue Lala sells real fur from rabbits; foxes; and chinchillas. (As far as I've seen).

ginad37
9/6/16

I had to select one star, but I didn't want to select any!! I've never written an online review in my life! This business is just a front to get credit card information. BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE. They actually need to be shut down. Poor reviews aren't enough. They will still continue to prey on unsuspecting people. Spread the word!

tatianag10
8/9/16

Do not order anything on this website that says final sale. They do this on their fake luxury goods so you feel like you can't return it but since they have a 100% authentic genuine guarantee this voids their refund policy on fake merchandise. There needs to be a class action lawsuit against this company. I am actually going to look into it. It has to start with someone really pissed off and that is me!!!

yanc11
8/4/16

RECEIVE A FAKE LV handbag,
Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Metis
spend $2,200.00

and request for return and they dont allow!!!!! this kind businese should never exist

gabrielas8
7/31/16

I placed a order of a 2 Hudson pants ... When I got my package with the items that I ordered for my surprise they sent me one wrong pants(AG).. I called them immediately and they said that my case was going to review ... They had to find out what happened with the pants that I ordered in the first place. And in 3 to 5 business days they would send me a email with the final conclusion. Well , mean while the pants the I had ordered ( And I never got it ) went on at one of those temporaly butiques... Só i thought they would send me the right pants and figure out afterwards what heck the did wrong with the other one that I never got. Well folks, they NEVER sent me my pants, NEVER SENT me a email.. And when I finally called them the costumer representative said that the pants were no longer available and I couldn't keep the wrong one they sent to me .( At that point I purposed them to keep the wrong pants as long as they send the difference to my credit card. I had paid $89,99 for the Hudson and the AG was $69.10) Guess what? They said no , the couldn't do such thing and I would have to send the AG back if I want my refund... Now reading all these reviews , I have to admit that I'm concern to send them back and NEVER get my refund. Also ... I just got another order from them ( I had place that order on the week after the order they had messed up) and now another item is missed.... This is getting better and better ... I don't know who works for them ... If they hired people who speaks and/or understand English ... Or even is just a bunch of incompetents.... Folks , me and many other people with the exception of a minority have been ripped by this company, they don't care... The costumer isn't something important to them. Items may seem very cheap but in the end they become expensive if you think about the headache of not receiving your merchandise, dealing with a useless costumer service , merchandising with defect, as folks mentioned above about not getting refund or getting it after months ... I think now, buying at Nordstrom , Bloomingdales ... Or any store worth all the money they ask for ... Why? Because if your item have any problem if you even worn it , they will refund you or exchange it .. It is a peace of mind ... And buying something that you love and dealing with real professionals that make things less stress for you is PRICELESS... Good bye Ruelala.

57 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

15 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RueLaLa staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
tinar70
Tina R.
on 12/5/16
Answer
mk132
M K.
A: If you go on the pandora.net website (their official website) you can search authorized online retailers. Rue La La is listed. They are real charms :)
3 days, 19 hours ago