US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

sheav
2/10/17

Ordered luggage. Paid through PayPal. They cancelled my order saying they couldn't send to PO boxes. My shipping address had both PO box and physical address. When I called customer service I got no satisfaction. They could do nothing and didn't offer to do anything to help. I will not order from them again!

deborahb95
2/6/17

Pictures are not accurate, very deceptive practices. They used to be an honest company but no longer can trust their merchandise nor prices. I called to get more information regarding a product that I had ordered. They said they need to investigate? Seriously? Meanwhile I would be stuck with a item I didn't want nor could I return because its final sale!! Done with Rue LA LA. Shame on your deceptive pictures!

annm171
1/28/17

I ordered a "Brilliance New York" hairdryer from Rue La La. The original price was somewhere near $240. I got it for $39.00 PLUS 10 bucks shipping. This hairdryer is worthless. It says it has 3200 watts. My ConAir works far better than this. I am extremely disappointed AND there is no return on this item.

lauriec39
1/20/17

I ordered a watch and it is larger than most men's watches (I am a small woman). While it was only $29.99 and was returnable.... their guidelines are unfair in my opinion. You do get free shipping to return but only if you take a credit. If you want a refund you cannot use your own shipping which would probably be less than $5, you have to use their return label for $9.95 (and I paid $9.95 shipping to get it) For a $29.99 item I would rather put it in a garage sale than spend $19.90 in shipping charges for them to sell again. Also, if you look online there are other sites that sell this watch. Not sure of pricing and return policies, but I have learned from this........and it only cost me $39.94. From now on I read reviews first!

paull175
1/17/17

They sell a lot of knockoffs with high inflated retails to discount it down to a good price customer service is awful the freight is a rip-off there are many choices on the internet so don't use them

sarahs298
1/6/17

I ordered a pair of Hoka One's. I received them and there is literally dirt in the tread and scuffs on the white parts of the shoes. Never again.

bernadettee1
1/3/17

It has been 2 weeks and ruelala still has not processed the refund on my return. I called them to follow up my return but the guy said that it will take 2 weeks for them to receive the return mail. Their concierge Kris J is very annoying and sarcastic and made me feel that I am impatient because 2 weeks of return delivery is too long. WTF! even first mail/ground mail form west coast to east coast gets delivered faster than 2 weeks. My location and ruelala office is both i east coast so why take that long. My return mail has worth $215 of products. If I only knew that thier return process is a nightmare, I should have never bought anything from them. WORST online shopping experience. Stay away from ruelala at all cost!

Tip for consumers: NIGHTMARE for return! Stay away from Ruelala

debraa33
12/31/16

I purchased,a TV Stand through Ruelala and it was shipped in a damaged box and the furniture was also damaged. It was assembled only to discover scratches, broken wood and missing parts. I have called customer support four times and even spoke with Cody a manager and they are still unwilling to refund my moneyou. They said I am responsible for taking it apart and packing it and this is unfair as well. They should pick it up as is and grant me a full refund. I will never do business with Ruelala again. They have poor cheap products and bad customer service.

nataliab19
12/28/16

It takes months to get back refund for the unwanted goods. Description of goods is wrong. The items described as " final sale" is never accepted back by the company. Basically, the company uses this policy to get rid of outdated goods, that no one wants to buy and damps the price.

danb174
12/26/16

Bought a pair a high end men shoes -in the box I received a pair of cheep woman shoes which I allready returned using the return label they provided after two calls. Nobody can tell me if they have the shoes I ordered and why I received something else. My advice: stay away from Ruelala

haticec
12/20/16

I bought shoes on Rue LaLa and they came all damages. They did not want to refund me in the begining, I insist then they accept. They did not take care of the return shipment, i had to pay from my pocket. They promise me to credit my account within 3 to 5 business days for my credit card fees and a second transfer within 7 to 10 days regarding shoes price. It's been 20 days and nothing had been put in my account despite all my emails. VERY BAD Customer Service, i do not recommend this website!

Hatice Cakici

pennym31
12/18/16

I had a credit for two pairs of shoes I sent back. Used it on a jacket that ended up to be too small. I wanted a larger size and could get it for regular price....so now I have nothing and they have the money for the shoes and coat.

Bad customer service. Need to bend rules to ensure customers are satisfied.

janizs
12/6/16

Ordered a bag last week and been checking everyday for the status. Until this morning, found out that it has been cancelled!! Called the customer service to double check and she said that it has been cancelled due to a mismatch of an address thru my AMEX & Mobile number, wtf!!! That doesn't make sense, meaning if my mobile is under my aunts name & address I cannot buy from them?? You ruined my Christmas wishlist Ruelala!! Thank you for that!! I will delete my Ruelala app and will tell my friends too!!

deborahl48
12/2/16

The heading of the website states 30 days of free shipping. I was charged shipping anyway. According to the customer service there is some fine print that says: Place an order and pay the shipping costs, after that, get free standard shipping for 30 days. Very misleading to have to research to find this!

kimberlyw42
11/19/16

I ordered an item from this company and paid through pay pal. This was my first order and I wanted it shipped to my post office box. Instead of them emailing me to tell me to contact them within a specific time frame or my order will be cancelled, they emailed me telling me my order was cancelled. They decided to cancel my order without telling me what the problem was. When I mentioned this to them the customer service representative said there was a technical error because they could not edit my address to change it, however, they did not have an alternate address to change it to. The error was not with technology it was with their customer service. I decided not to purchase the item from them.

cartere5
11/19/16

Every other link you clicked didn't work, clicked "place order" and it didn't do anything. I hope they didn't charge my card but wouldn't be surprised at all if it charged my card multiple times. Terrible experience attempting to navigate this website! Stay away if possible

juliel84
10/25/16

This company has poor customer service. I have purchased from Rue La La on several occasions. But anytime I've had a problem with an item Rue La La consistently was unwilling to assist in resolving the issue. Once I ordered dinner plates, when half of the order came in broken (I contacted them immediately) they were unable to assist me in getting the broken plates replaced and would not take back the incomplete set.

charlottef23
10/7/16

I purchased a $49 dollar necklace and paid $10 to ship; although, the necklace itself weighed less than an ounce and could have been shipped in an envelope for less than a dollar. After waiting weeks to receive the product, it arrived and was nothing like the picture. I decided to return and learned that I could not return it myself but had to pay for their $10 shipping label or alternatively have my refund credited to my account. As this was my first and last order at Rue La La, I "ate" the $10 so ended up losing $20 and ended up with nothing.

nameh1
10/6/16

This information should be available before checkout

arianal3
10/5/16

I cannot speak for everyone but this was my experience. Ordered a pair of True Religion Jeans that turned out to be fake. I went on the True Religion website to check if this style even existed found no match. Wish I had reviews before purchasing anything. Haven't tried to return them I hope they don't give me a hard time.

christinet51
10/1/16

I have just finished all of the comments regarding RueLaLa,
So glad I took the time!
Will not be purchasing the items in the shopping cart!

teew6
9/29/16

I've purchased from Rue la la in the past... never any high end items, Can't see paying thousands or even high hundreds for items that may not be real, or I haven't seen. In addition, I usually stay clear from final sale because it tends to be used stuff that they want to get rid of. In any event, collectively I'd say my total purchases have exceeded a fair amount of money. Throughout my shopping experience, from time to time, my packages were somehow "lost"... was it the post office (they generally use a FedEx courier serviced by the USPS) or was it ever sent? They can't ever answer that question, although they like to say how "sorry" they are for merchandise not being received. I don't need sorry... I need answers. Why does this keep happening? There have also been times where merchandise was missing (i.e., a belted coat, without the belt); damaged (dents on outside of travel coffee mug), etc. This last time, my product had a 2-3 week delivery. Rue la la sent me an email on September 20, 2016 stating that the product was sent, yet when I checked the tracking, it was vague-- it was en route as of September 17, 2016, supposedly at the destination, but the actual delivery date was "pending"... that tracking info never changed and Rue could offer no reason. I'm done. I can shop so many other places. HauteLook and Nordstrom Rack's prices are better, and I've had better service with them, aside from the fact that you can return items to the store. So long Rue...nice knowing you.

lenat6
9/23/16

I returned 2 items. Received an email regarding only 1 item being returned. What happened with another item $70 shirt that I sent back in the same package? No reply from costumer service. Will never buy again. Will be calling my credit card and reporting an issues.

suno2
9/21/16

BUYER BEWARE!!!! OMG!!!! What an Absolute NIGHTMARE!!!! This Dump should be shut down!!!! They make a hefty amount of $$$$$$$$$$$ on Shipping Charges, which explains why they are still in Business!!!!!
Stupid (Blond) Me. I thought, The Pandora Charms have to be Real!!!! NOT!!!! They are selling FAKE PANDORA CHARMS!!!!!!!
I took the Charms to my Jeweler, and they checked them. FAKE PANDORA!!!! These Charms look Dark, Old and Grimy!!!!!
Getting my Money back from this Place was a NIGHTMARE. I am out more than TWENTY DOLLARS, Which they will not return. I had to Fight like Hell to get my Money put back on my Credit Card, instead of the CREDIT which was thrown to me, Even though I stated THREE times to THREE different people that I wanted the money on my Credit Card!!!! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Save Your Hard Earned $$$$$$$$ Purchase Elsewhere. Buyer Beware.

schuylers
9/15/16

Bought a used 1980's Rolex on RueLaLa, supposedly guaranteed Rolex, for $4999. I needed extra links for the band, so I took it to the nearest Rolex dealer. They had to send in to Rolex to match the links. Rolex said the band and internals were Rolex, the bezel, dial, and crystal were fake. The bezel was custom, so that part wasn't a surprise, but the website didn't mention the rest. Rolex won't fix anything that isn't 100% Rolex (also something RueLaLa should warn you about). Rolex wanted $4600 to return the watch to original before they would effect any repairs or even perform a cleaning, though they would sell me the extra links. Luckily, the watch is working properly for now. Rolex also said it is illegal to call any watch a Rolex that isn't 100% Rolex. Have to think that RueLaLa was aware of all this when they advertised the watch as Rolex. I called RueLaLa to complain and all they would say is all sales are final.

57 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

15 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RueLaLa staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
tinar70
Tina R.
on 12/5/16
Answer
mk132
M K.
A: If you go on the pandora.net website (their official website) you can search authorized online retailers. Rue La La is listed. They are real charms :)
on 1/12/17