Review of RueLaLa

Tel: 1-888-992-LALA (5252)
atyourservice@ruelala.com

gabrielam14
7/20/17

Don't buy anything from Rue La La IS FAKEEE!!! I bought a Pandora Charm and I got a simple bag with NO LOGO and with a very very fake charm I noticed at first sight.
It is cheap because is FAKE! Then I went to the Pandora official store and they confirm what I thought... that I had been cheated and this was a Scam. So disappointed!

Tip for consumers: It is cheap because is FAKE! I've added some pictures for you to compare a legit charm vs. a rue la la fake charm!
DON'T BUY ANYTHING!

cherylf43
7/19/17

So disappointed in this site after having high hopes. Ordered nice jacket and 2 dresses. The two dresses are not the same as described, and one is definitely fake. Went online to return since they tout free returns. No such luck, only if you want credit to buy something else. If you want your money back, return shipping costs 9.99. Also, shipping is very slow. Do not recommend.

chadf22
7/17/17

Wendy Williams seems to endorse Ru La La. I've never ordered from Ru La La until they advertised these really nice handbags. I ordered 2 immediately and that was well over 2mths ago. Haven't received anything except a People magazine subscription and from reading the reviews, I'm glad!!!! I researched this supposed "designer" bag and the price was much lower at Target...Maybe we should complain to Wendy so her show would consider not doing business with Ru La La. I hope Wendy's clothing line isn't this unprofessional and unreliable.

peggys57
7/13/17

I have been shopping here for years but during the last year, their false advertising on their products and mailing me something completely different from what I ordered has caused me to finally stop shopping with them. Twice, I bought sunglasses that were falsely advertised on the site. Once, they sent me a different color and more recently, I ordered a pair of Polarized Ray-Bans (and paid the extra price premium for them to be polarized) only to have them send me non-polarized sunglasses which looked like they had been used. This is a BIG deal and when I called them out on it there was no apology from the customer service rep. It seems like they're used to these types of calls. Another time, they sent me a random skirt instead of the $200 jacket I ordered and refused to refund my money until I sent them back the skirt (which looked to be worth about $20). Horrible experience. Rue La La, you have lost a customer that has spent upwards of $10,000 with you throughout the years and would have spent many more thousands but for your poor customer service and false advertising. I will stick with Gilt from now on.

lh88
7/13/17

1.Check Amazon prices first, especially on toys and watches. 2. On returns, they've changed my credit to my card option to a Rue credit. 3. I had a Rue credit, requested in advance via email and chat that it be used to pay for my free year of shipping. All requests ignored. I've had other similar issues. Will not be renewing free ship another year and will no longer be a customer after this free ship year is up.

dr1329
7/1/17

Some items cannot be returned. By the time your order arrives none of them can be returned for refund---I AM DONE. THEY ARE A CHEATER BRAND

melissan16
6/29/17
• Updated review

2 years ago I wrote a review on how Rue La La sold me a fake LV bag, I've been reading many other reviews on how people have been victims of fraud as well and have not received a refund for the items purchased. Let me share with all of you what I did after, in order to get a refund, which I did . I went to the business bureau website and filed a complaint. I wrote down in details what happen and provided pictures. I was constantly checking for a response and only through that I was able to get a refund back. Everyone who has not yet gotten a refund should try it. Contact the business bureau and file a complaint against Rue La La. Good Luck Everyone!

“SALES LOUIS VUTTION FAKE HANDBAGS!!!!”
12/22/15
• Previous review

I purchased a Louis Vouttion handbag several months ago. It's in perfect conditions because I never used it. I did my research because I notice the handbag was different from other bags and from those on different websites. It turned out to be FAKE ! I called customer service and spoke to LINDSAY BERNARD she told me she would give me a call 2 days later. 2 days later I called and JACOB VALENTINE said they would not be able to accept my return because of the time frame, seriously ? This is a bunch of crap and excuses ! How are you not going to refund me for a fake bag ??!! (I payed $710 for this fake handbag) I have been asking for proof of authenticity and their excuse is that they can't provide me with any proof because it is a "used" handbag. All they do is "assure" you that is 100% authentic! They have been giving me the run around saying that they only give a 30 day refund while I see other reviews where they tell them that all (FAKE) handbags are FINAL SALE!! I will take this to the next level if it is necessary! I will file a lawsuit this site should be shut down for selling false advertisement! Who is with me on this ?? I will file a lawsuit immediately! BEWARE OF THIS SITE !!

kaylah45
6/25/17

I use to work there and can honestly say I have no idea how they're still even in business. They sell FAKE products and ship them out damaged on top of it already being fake. It's also the Nastiest place I've ever worked. There's dust literally EVERYWHERE and tons of DEAD BUGS throughout the warehouse. Please DO NOT BUY FROM RUE LA LA!!!! Save your hard earned money and time!!!!!!

carola119
6/25/17

I am so sorry for all of these negative reviews. I have been shopping RueLaLa for several years now and love the fun experience of the variety of merchandise they provide. The items have been exactly as described and the quality of the Jewelery exemplinary. Once my earrings were taking a while to arrive. I was worried they were lost in the mail. I called several times and each time was greeted with kind and helpful representatives. Finally they credited my account as a loss. The earrings arrived the next day so immediately I called to tell them to charge my account once again. They did so and still offered me a discount for my patience. This was only one item delayed out of all the items ordered. I too compared prices and they were spot on. I am very happy with this company and look forward to their many wonderful items every day.

liciab3
6/23/17

I have been a customer of RueLaLa for several years. I never had a quality problem. Now my last 2 purchases both had issues. The quality of the items is just not there anymore. I'm considering alternatives. Plus have to pay shipping costs to return items because of RueLaLa's mistake (wrong size)? That's just sucks.

cristenm1
6/21/17

I was about to purchase something. But before I could set up an account- it was trying to use my ALLURE i.d. to gain access to that account. It was unable to access my Allure account- THANK GOODNESS!!

My Allure accounts are tied to a credit card. (HOWEVER they are tied to a credit card that is from a random bank, that doesn't link to my other cards or banking info).

I always use PayPal when it is an option. But, bc I ordered the monthly Allure boxes for my Mom & Sister this year. I had to pay for them monthly.

I was NEVER this careful before when shopping online. But 2 different sets of people gained access to my $, in the last 10 months.

A) 1 person was able to steal my credit card info (bank said typically, they use a computer program that tries a zillion numbers until one works). They apparently were in need of fake hair from a foreign country (?) and also an $850 TV from a place called Dave's in California.

B) More recently, someone had their hands in my actual bank accounts and stole almost 10k. The bank was very helpful. But the process is a pain in the ass.

I'm typing all this- bc I just had a bad feeing about this business. That's why I checked it out. Listen to your gut!

Good luck!

jumz
6/19/17

I bought some baby clothes which they claimed are from Juicy Couture brand which had a discount but when I received them it was not Authentic and the quality was bad.. I sent them an email they said it can't be returned or refunded cause it's final sale..
And I plan to file a complaint in FBI for a cyber crime and counterfeit goods..

dianeg63
6/18/17

I have been tempted to order some of the items for sale on this site but I'm turned off by the shipping charge. I may only want to order once in a while and with all the major websites offering free shipping, this 9.95 charge always stops me. Now that I have read the enormous amount of negative experiences, I'm glad I haven't.

kathya55
6/17/17

RueLaLa advertised a name brand watch (Invicta) that retails for $795 but you can have it for $69. Check Invicta's website and the exact same watch lists retail for $109. The chat person told me RueLaLa uses prices that the retailer tells them what the item lists for. Caveat emptor, buyer be ware. I was not now I have to pay for the return shipping. When I tried to cancel the order they said it already shipped. I received an email the order shipped a couple days after the date they quoted me. Stay away from this seller

pissedo72
6/12/17

I ordered a dress for my sons graduation. They told me would take ten days to receive it. After reading all of the horrible reviews about this company, which unfortunately I didn't read them before I ordered it..Anyway, I called them after about 7 days to check on the order and they told me that they cancelled the order WITHOUT notifying me because it was out of stock. Wtf they are so unprofessional. This was my worst online experience ever never again. I wish that I could give them a -0 rating.

mariaf85
6/12/17

Second time I have tried ordering a gift for someone from this website. Horrible. Never arrives on time and only arrives after calling six or seven times. Usually items are damaged or they send the wrong thing. I must be a glutton for punishment to keep going back to this website. Deleting from my favorites asap!!

kathys166
5/31/17

I do a lot of online shopping and can't believe these people are still in biz. If you order something, you actually receive it, it fits and you keep it, aside from the amount of time it takes to get .... the experience is ok. The rest is like nothing I've ever seen. Packages are undeliverable (Amazon seems to find me several days a week at same address), when a package is undeliverable I receive an email saying that I should be so excited as my new stuff has come. If you have to return something you don't see a credit for weeks. The customer service process is nonsense. Every email starts with "I'm so sorry...." they are not. I could go on and on. JUST BEWARE!!!!!!

susanr167
5/24/17

I have had issues come up with purchases now and again. Each time I dread going to their customer service because I know I'll get the same none-answer and no resolution to the problem. Then, when I really get angry, they will try to pacify me by throwing a $5 credit my way. I've given it a pass because the issues were minor but I should have listened to my gut and stayed away from this company. Now, they are not delivering on what they promised and it looks like I'm out $100. Worse, the emails they send back imply that I'm the one to blame - not them. What a despicable company.

ronk64
5/23/17

We bought merchandise from RUE LA LA site which is a problem! If you can't try it on and you normally take a size 6 then if a size 6 doesn't fit then have a return policy! RUE LA LA has to come out of the stone age, almost every other website site goes out of the way to make sure that the return policy is easy to follow, and makes it worth shopping on. NO RETURN is not a policy, especially when you just want to different size the size you normally take. I would stay away from this company at all costs now, and recommend that you do too!!

stephanien42
5/22/17

They have 9.99 shipping and you would get free shipping in 30 days. I orders several items separately and didn't like them so i returned . They charged me 19.98 for the first item, the other ones were 9.99 for each for return shipping??????

kimberlym124
5/19/17

I love this website, they have beautiful quality products. I've ordered jewelry which I might say is defiantly not fake or counterfeit. Will order again. Thanks rue....

carah25
5/18/17

Still waiting on order! 2 weeks late. Order finally came many parts/pieces missing. Called, wrote to complain and asked for refund.
I was told "so sorry u were not satisfied. We'll look into it and get back to u.
When Rue called back and emailed also same result. "No refunds!" We'll give u Rue La La store credit only. You can't get ur $159.00 back!!!
Wow! Does Mr. Wendy need the publics $$so much that they will not refund ur $$.
I will never WATCH MR. WENDY WILLIAMS SHOW AGAIN
I WILL NEVER USE THAT CROOKED ASS SITE.
I guess Mr Wendy needs my $$ for more plastic surgery.
Geyser those saggy armpits done Mr. WENDY.
That's nasty all that loose hanging skin.

ajahh1
5/16/17

41.5 days now, the watch I ordered is yet to come... really. I wish I read the reviews before I ordered but I blindly ordered because I saw it on Wendy's show. All I'm hoping for now is for the watch to be original as stated. Because after reading the reviews, I'm really scared

il1617
4/30/17

Bought a perfume from them and it was either a fake or expired. They would not accept the return.

Also bought 2 expensive pens from them and given to two separate ppl and they both broke within 3 months. Tried to return them bc they were defective and would not accept the return.

3 bum buys in 1 years seems like a pattern and not the exception. will not be using them again because of fake/defective products

katev14
4/15/17

They have pretty much what Gilt and Hautelook offers however, the return policy is horrible and shipping fee is $10 while others have the option for $7 as one time shipping fee. I try to purchase something that was sold out supposedly, they had the option to secure the hold and the next time it becomes available they can ship it to me. It was 7 months later that I received an email stating it's on the way, I contact their customer service to cancel this as I no longer wanted this item, also it was the old address which I moved away to new home and they didn't bother calling the shipping company to re route package back, they informed me that it's too late while the package only had label created and haven't been shipped as of yet. What a scam! It turned out that they just wanted to sell it off and be done with not caring about the customer's feeling or if customer is satisfied or not. Don't waste your time with this company, go to a reputable company like hautelook couture which was recently acquired by Nordstrom rack and Gilt which was also recently acquired by saks off 5th where you can just go return it if you don't like the item purchased at any of their location nearby. These 3 companies all started the same time but the other 2 were acquired while this one isn't, that's a red flag.

57 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Carol B is wrong! RUE LA LA is not owned by Neiman Marcus. It is owned by an Internet shopping company called Kynetic LCC. There is no reason to think that Rue La La would maintain the same standards as a reputable, all be it overpriced, retailer like NM. There have always been rumours and online comments regarding quality and counterfeit products associated with Rue La La. A simple "Google" fact finding check tells you everything you need to know.

By Bruce B. on 8/25/15
Helpful answer

If you go on the pandora.net website (their official website) you can search authorized online retailers. Rue La La is listed. They are real charms :)

By M K. on 12/5/16
Helpful answer

You need to contact Rue La La at: 888-992-5252 phone support /customer service. (Good Luck there, what they have working for them leaves much to be desired) However you paid for said items is how you should be refunded. I had to fight to get refunded via my credit card!!! Remember that you will NOT be refunded the Shipping of over $20 no matter what. That is how they are able to stay in Business!!!!! I would take my Charms to a Jewelry Store, since they did not look right..... mine were FAKES. Lastly, Demand a shipping Label, send the JUNK back and make sure to get your $$$$$ back!!! GOOD LUCK.

By Sun O. on 10/31/16
Helpful answer

All of the Louis Vuitton bags I have purchased from Rue have been authentic. All have been preowned and the descriptions and pictures they have shown have been spot on. I have been shopping with them for several years and have always had great service, whether it be with product information or a return.

By Mary S. on 2/23/16
Helpful answer

Same as any item. 9.95 if you want the refund back on your cars or free if you want the refund to go in your Rue La La credit.

By Mary S. on 1/15/16

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the RueLaLa staff and other customers.

RueLaLa?