US Government’s NSF

RoseWholesale reviews

19%
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: + (1)888-969-8881 + (001)888-969-8881
Ticket title "Reply from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

cherylc88
1/23/17

Back in Aug 2016 I purchased a few items two of the items never received a black and white slimming dress and white off shoulder blouse after numerous contacts to resolve the issue finally yesterday I contacted again be cause they keep sending advertising emails they contacted me by email to tell me the error was with they're shipping company and they will be happy to resend my items if I pay $4.37 reshipping cost how is that my problem it was they're shipping companies error they admitted I already paid for the items and shipping once they want me to pay for their error? Bad business etiquette and rotten customer service no satisfaction guaranteed beware they take your cash fast but everything else they do is slow and Dirty very shady company Beware Ladies

quadenar
1/22/17

The items I purchased are of great quality. You can't beat the prices. Shipping is fast. Check them out you won't regret.

stephaniek66
1/22/17

I ordered over 2 months ago, was sent an email saying it shipped on November 18 and still have not received anything. Today is January 20, last week I sent them an email and have received no response. I'm so glad I didn't spend a lot considering I'm probably out the money.

tatyanag5
1/22/17

I've paid $13 for a dress and $7 for delivery. The dress looked very nice on the picture. Unfortunately I've never got it. After 3 months of waiting they offered me a choice of paying $10 more if I still want it, or just agree for the partial refund of $10 because I did not pay for the insurance?! So they got $10 for doing nothing, but advertising and scamming people! They received exactly the same opinion of mine and choose to refund full amount I've paid. Very wise: made me happy and the amount is small! My experience was still poor :(

brendaw82
1/22/17

I'm always leery of websites that popup on facebook, but I saw a blouse that I really liked and decided to check it out. Shopping was easy and options, plus variety is amazing. I ordered the blouse in my size, however the sizes are smaller than stated. My daughter loved my blouse so much, I gave it to her, and just ordered 1 size larger. (I do like blouses on the looser side). When I thought the order was late, I contacted customer service, and they were great!! I received my delivery within a day

helens121
1/22/17

are they the same company as dress lilly??? i think they are. ticket no for dress lilly for again a no show of items t16021104187 rose wholesale t16121003705 even unsubscribing from emails page is exactly the same

mirkog
1/21/17

Excelent prices, good shipping time and the quality of the items is superb. i will buy again (long whishlist) :)

jacks531
1/21/17

First off, pay close attention to the sizing charts. I bought two mens sweatshirts. I normally wear men's medium based on US sizes. I bought them both xtra large and they just fit. They were supposed to be a cotton blend. They look and feel like the cheapest fleece I have ever seen. I'm not going to wear them, I'll donate them. I also bought a vest, xtra large. It won't even come close to buttoning, it's way to small, it's being donated as well. I also bought an xtra large bathing suit for my medium frame. It fits great, and the material appears to be standard bathing suit material. I'll have to find out how well it holds up. I'm still waiting for another item that shipped seperately. I would say don't buy from this place.

leighc25
1/20/17

I saw their suggested post ad on Facebook, and loved what I saw (internet magic always knows how to market what an individual wants) a dress similar to many I've looked at before on other websites. At the bargain basement price of $15 I thought why not take a chance and try it out. If it's no good, I'm only out $25 (I paid 10 Estrada for faster shipping) and using PayPal makes me feel even better about making any purchases online. After making the order I googles customer reviews and read this site... I felt a pit in my stomach! I was so disappointed and sad that I had purchased based on what I was reading here!! I was pleasantly surprised that only 8 day after my order I had my package in hand. I immediately tore it open and was so pleased it's perfect and exactly what I ordered and so much more than what I expected. It fits beautifully and true to size. It is exactly what I've been looking for for a few year but couldn't stomach the thought of paying hundreds of dollars for. I knew I had to come back and leave a review here just because of such a positive experience, I am now so glad I didn't see these other reviews before ordering because I wouldn't have ordered, and I'm so glad I did! Such beautiful dresses and I can't wait to order more!! I wish I could post a photo!!

michaelg290
1/18/17

I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they have excellent customer service and amazing support. Ask them a question regarding a purchase and they answer quickly and efficiently. I will definitely continue to order from Rose Wholesale.

janiceb68
1/16/17

I am very satisfied with my order from Rose wholesale.
Size's are true to size if you go by measurements, and not
size. would/will do business again.

patrickd45
1/15/17

This company is trash. Nothing else to say. I ordered something dec 30th at 7am. As of today january 15th 12:00 i havent recieved anything. $#*! this site and company

ceciliam21
1/14/17

I ordered a dress and t shirt from this site.The dress was extremely small in the bodice . Also, the t shirt came 4 weeks later I had given up on getting it and it surprisely fit.I have no idea where to return the dress .The phone number is no good also left a message onsite for a call back .Didn't receive a call so I am stuck with this dress that I like and wanted to exchange but I can't.Save yourself time and frustation

mattp68
1/14/17

I recently received a Jacket which was the wrong size, way to small. I contacted the Customer Service Centre and they suggested I post it back at my cost - $36.00, (about 30% of the cost of the jacket). I have informed them this is unacceptable, as it was their fault. I proposed they credit my Paypal account for the $36.00 and I will return it for a new jaket of the correct size. I know a lot of you will be rolling yor eyes and saying 'Good Luck', but if Rosewholesale want to seen as a reputable company they should do this. I will keep you informed on how it goes.

brookev7
1/13/17

I was a bit skeptical about this company due to the many negative ratings, however I am pleasantly surprised! Everything was just as described and was of good quality. The shipping did take longer, but it was expected since it was coming from China.

humphreyn2
1/13/17

i ordered from them some dresses on November 2016. 9 in total and they only sent 8. Contacted customer service to resokve the matter and Recently on 15 January 2017 rosewholesale.com contacted me to resolve the issue and they were very courteous to refund me the cost of the 1 dress that wasnt shipped. They also availed me a coupon to use on my future purchase. Am glad for the fact that they resolved the issue. Am one satisfied customer and i can duly recommend others to them.

roshawnd2
1/13/17

Everything came as expected. I ordered around christmas. Took two weeks for it too arrive just one more item left. I got everything as expected. Becareful to look at the material the clothes are. Not everything there is 100% cotton.

billyd28
1/13/17

I have been waiting for my order since Dec. 12th (one day shy of 30) and when I email them the reply back is that they will refund some of the money right away in "good faith" but all I ever got (2 times now) is empty promises and still stolen funds for products I have not received. I don't mind paying if I get it, but all I hear is excuses for items I do not have. I printed all the dialog because when they write it is through their platform which could be deleted. I also wonder if the shipping notification/tracking you see online is a hoax as well, as mine ends on Dec 23 with now further details after reaching the USA. Which leads me to them charging for a tracking number. I didn't pay for one but still received one. I ship product to over 48 countries around the globe and never have the issues like Rose Wholesale states when it comes to time frame. I understand first hand that when an item ships it is then out of my hands, but what I do have control of is when I tell someone I will follow through ---- I do it.

yeismyc
1/12/17

Antes de comprar su producto estaba en dudas, porque tenia miedo de que el no fuera de muy buena calidad. Pero un dia cerre los ojos y me decidi a tirar la aventura. Cuando me llego el producto... ¡Me quede sorprendido! con la buena calidad y el estilo de sus productos.

kellyd94
1/12/17

I enjoy shopping at this store. Their products are sized correctly and their clothing is well made. Their pricing is fair and their shipping is fast. I intend to do repeat business with them.

donnah121
1/12/17

I saw an advertisement for Rose Wholesale while visiting the Internet. The clothes appeared to be very stylish and the prices were amazing. So what do I do? I find several pieces I like and order it. I don't realize that the clothes are actually coming from China. No, I don't mean made in China, but shipped from there. It takes weeks to get your order and they sometimes split the order too (so I'm waiting on one more blouse which I'm sure won't fit either). I received part of my order yesterday. I ordered a 2X (assuming it would be a normal size 2X for plus size women). There is no way I can wear these clothes even if I lost 50-75 pounds (which I'm trying to do). So to make a long story short, don't buy from this company, don't waste your hard earned money and time. It's not worth it!

ashleyj66
1/9/17

They said they sent my item on November 24th, 2016 and I received and email telling me this. Wanting this for the winter and its already the new year. Wondering if its even coming at all! wouldn't recommend to anyone..

Tip for consumers: my tip, don't order

sidneyo4
1/9/17

I give them - generously - an average rating - because of DECEPTIVE advertising. The reason that the prices on rosewholesale are so good, is that they simply charge outlandish shipping charges, regardless of where they ship from - THAT ARE USUALLY 100% OR MORE of the purchase price. Luckily, the buyer sees the shipping charges in the shopping cart, before completing. When you see their prices before "shipping", you should simply DOUBLE the price in your mind.... The exception appears to be items that are very small, AND ON SALE, such as watches, which today they offered for free shipping. However, NEVER CLOTHES.

paolaz
1/8/17

Really is very easy to do the shopping on this page, it is easy and part of each step is telling you all the options you have to pay, how much is each product and how much will be charged extra in the package for your safety and all this Before you pay for what you really know how much you will spend

lisannew
1/8/17

I am a buyer from the Caribbean and I was really excited when u reached my package last week. I order two sunglasses and a clip in extension. The site had a lot of inexpensive stuff there and I wanted to try them out, I was a little sceptical at first but I gave it a try anyway. I received my package on the 29/12/2016. The products are of good quality and I love them.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

572 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question