US Government’s NSF

RoseWholesale reviews

18%
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: 1-917-621-0925
Ticket title "Reply from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

niah3

Customer service responds quickly and they will help. (in 365 reviews)

maggieh5

We decided to order a few items and just see what happened. (in 1,925 reviews)

ritas26

This company advertises cute items on their website. (in 810 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

pankajc3
7/22/16

I PLACED AN ORDER HOWEVER I AM WAITING, I KNOW I WILL RECEIVE ONE DAY.

STORY GOES LIKE THIS....

i was on facebook, got inspired by few jackets and ordered, total value was around just $20 USD. i thought wow what a good deal. i processed to check out and there were few option in regards to speed courier, i invested total $49 usd for my cloths includong speed shipping on 12th july, i was suppose to reveiev my cart within 3 days thats why i invested double money, but no worries, i was a fool and stupid. still awaiting....one day i will get...

and to let you know guys same products are available on EBAY on a very cheap price, no shipping, guaranteed shipping in 48 hours, and we know what is EBAY all about...

so from next time do not trust these stupid website,,,,,and the stuff is arriving from CHINA,,,god knows what would be my review after recieving my product.

donalds75
7/22/16

when will I get my order HH1606140934070438 its been over a month and still havent got my order

richardk91
7/22/16

I ordered several shirts from the company and they came extremely quickly. I normally order L or XL for sizing, but to be safe I actually ordered XXL on all shirts. When I received the product, the shirts would be lucky to fit a 10 year child.

I asked for a refund due to the misleading description and it was refused.

Not impressed by this company. Be careful, as you might not get what you expect.

annes74
7/22/16

I ordered a size 4X bathing suit. The price seemed sensational. It took nearly a month for the item to get to my house. When I opened the package, I was stunned!!! The bathing suit was so small that I couldn't even try it on. OK, so I can send it back, right? Everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING on the packaging is printed in Chinese!!!! What in the world???? I have tried and tried and tried to contact these people via email and register my complaint. They took my money....oh, yeh, they did do that. They sent me an email to tell me a site to log on. Well, guess what, I can't logo on to it!!!! Every. Single. Thing. I Have. Tried. To. Do. To. Contact. These. People. Has. Failed.....So now I have this unusable bathing suit! I have sent them an email telling them to take my name off their mailing list. Do you think that worked? Think again. Do I sound upset? Well, I am.

franks138
7/21/16

I had a great experience with Rosewholesale.com. I did a bulk order of single items, and they all arrived in a timely manner, and in one package, reducing the shipping cost and the waiting over time for 1 item at a time. I would definitely recommend this site

luckys9
7/19/16

I gonna register a complaint angainst this website!
It was may first pay that i spent on this $#*!ing fake website!!
My stuff was for 150$ including shipping
You creaps! You detucted 218$
I want all my money back!!

sadafi
7/19/16

This webisite fancies the dresses in their pictures but the quality of the cloth is very very poor. you never want to wear the cheap cloth material in a public place. I will always regret on the spending i made on the dresses i bought from this website. Quality matters!

amyj62
7/18/16

I wish there was 0 star. You will never receive the item.you will simply waste money. Instead buy in store or online from trusty websites. This is simply a scam

aliceh76
7/18/16

It is a one of my favorite clothing websites ever. The price is reasonable and fast shipping. Please do double the sizing since they tend to run smaller.

danid12
7/16/16

is it a scam?
No answers to my phone calls, chats.
I have no info on my order

dianneg14
7/16/16

I love this website!!!! I really enjoy browsing and shopping on Rosewholesale.com website!! I always find items, both clothing and homegoods, that I really like at reasonable prices!!

dianag44
7/15/16

I ordered before and i am a 2x i ordered three. my daughter in-law that is a size 3 is wearing the clothes i bought. ok now i figure one more try everyone deserves a second chance. OMG aarrrrggghhh i order a 5x size 5x thats right and its truly a size large. now i have to pay to ship the stuff back, i'm done, if you cant try it on DO NOT order and especially from countrys where a size 3x is a size 3 F that. LOST MY BUSINESS

caseyp19
7/12/16

I paid for a swimsuit as a gift for my wife and paid extra 10 dollars for delivery within 7-10 days...double that time and I still have not received anything though they definitely took my money. Twice it would seem. I got two payment confirmation emails and two tracking numbers though I only ordered once. Tried to call customer service and got a number that asked me to leave a message. Seems very fishy. Never have I ever had a voice-mail be my response during their stated hours of operation at any legitimate business customers service number. I want my full refund. Both of them it would seem. I don't even care about the swimsuit that I ordered. Obviously the time for that gift has come and gone. Total fraud. Paid extra also for tracking number that doesnt work..Now I have to figure out who to report this too and make sure they stop hitting my bank info for more payments.

July 19 2016--
So as of today after multiple communications with this company I retract my statements that this business is a scam. They refunded my money and told me I could keep my item if it did arrive and also gave me a coupon to make up for the bad experience I had with this order. I finally did receive my order today and it fit nicely. I am pleased with the way they addressed my concerns and tried to make it right. I will try this company out again in the future.

stephent43
7/12/16

These folks take your payment and never send the merchandise - It's a Scam.

gosegom
7/11/16

I have been waiting for my item for 2 months still to no avail. I seriously want my money back

dawnb57
7/10/16

If you look at the size chart you can get the right size. Chinese make their clothes smaller and takes longer to get here. I put on a little weight so I found I could afford many newer style clothes through them. I get a lot of compliments on my new wardrobe.I haven't had a problem yet.

michellej77
7/8/16

I received my throw pillows yesterday, 7/11/16! They look great so far, but I have to fill them up (the come without the filling, but that was stated in the description of the pillows) Once I get them filled up, I will post pics. My experience started out kind of negative, but once I was able to communicate with support@rosewholesale.com, I was assisted satisfactorily and my package actually arrived within 14 days approximately. I'm a happy camper :)

stever114
7/7/16

I normally order 2xl from all suppliers as I love a bit of room whilst playing golf.
So after reading other reviews I ordered a 3xl orange shirt.....it arrived after a week, I seriously can't get it over my shoulders.....great looking shirt, but unless your stick thin...I recommend you look elsewhere ...

WELL......it just goes to show that the company is reading these reviews....
I have just received an email from the company... apologising for any inconvenience & offering to refund the purchase monies back into my PP. !!!!
Well done Rosewholesale.....

dough40
7/6/16

Ordered four (4) XXL or 2XL shirts because I wanted larger than XL. Shirts arrived alright and were labeled accordingly, but reality is that all of them were more like a M or L at best. Definitely would not recommend both products and this company going forward.
UPDATE: After writing this review rosewholesale.com contacted me and refunded me completely including shipping, insurance, etc., and advised me that I didn't have to return the shirts.

karinm5
7/6/16

They don't even care about people's hard earned money..I didn't pick up cash off the ground....I would love to get my money back so I can go shop elsewhere

bernadettep3
7/6/16

Purchased 5 items total $101 including postage then bank statement shows $136. Found out it was in U$ which is strange as purchased in Australia and item originated from Sydney, Australia. Fair trading and ACCC has something to think about.

Never had issues with hidden currency scam for online purchases.

Items arrived but degraded quality and size don't fit, they don't comply with standard sizing.

It's a Chinese owned company found after some research.

Stay away from this mobs. Rosewholesale, if you are reading this please refund immediately otherwise consequences in the way.

Readers, please stay away from dishonest mobs.

jennifert103
7/5/16

I was cautious at 1st, but I have placed 2 orders now and I am very happy. You really have to look at the size chart and realize their clothing runs a bit smaller than American. Once you figure that out, there really isn't a problem. There is so much to choose from. I love the style and selection. I have also figured out that if the shipping is not that much more, go for the next step up, it makes a big difference. I paid $5.00 more and got my order in a week. Otherwise, don't be in a hurry, it will be about 1 month. I will continue to order from this company, because like I said, I am very happy!

andrewg86
7/3/16

I wish I could tell you just how bad Rosewholesale is but to be honest with you - It is simply better just to let you know that it is simply a scam.

They took my money including shipping fee and the insurance fee and then they simply never shipped my items out of China!
This is merely the start though - once you complain they start to haggle you!
I would like to simply provide how they try to haggle you because it is actually very sad since I know some people would definitely fall victim to their scam.

My total was "Commodity price : 21.63 + Delivery costs: 7.24 + Insurance: 1.43 + Tracking number: 2.00
Your payment amount should be:USD32.30"
I had my postal code as ending in XX1 rather than XX4 because it is a fairly new location that used to use XX1 and when I called Canada Post they actually re-assured me that as long as the shipper had actually SENT the item I would have received it NO PROBLEM and I had this call recorded.

When I had not received my items and was told that they had simply decided not to have the item leave China so that they could begin the scam process - They offered this : "We can resend the same parcel to you. For this, please kindly send us $9.24 as the resending shipping cost so that we can arrange the shipment. " PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I PAID $7 FOR THE ORIGINAL SHIPPING.
They also offered just the straight up scam : "We can refund $19.63 as a proof of good will on your wallet and exceptionally reward you with extra points"

Then they try again with : "We can resend the same parcel to you. For this, please kindly send us $5 as the resending shipping cost so that we can arrange the shipment. " This time the five dollars is highlighted in red - which should be a big set off point for anyone.

And then I suppose they get a little tired of the full fraud so they ask - "As a proof of good will, we can refund you fully 30.87USD(exclude the insurance) on your card."

They just need your confirmation so that they could scam you.

Tip for consumers: Just as a personal tip - make sure to use Aliexpress - DO NOT WASTE TIME ON A SCAM LIKE THIS.

stevens154
7/3/16

You have quality product at a very good price, shipping is slow ,sizing leaves a lot to be desired, if work on the last two items that would be great.

kylieh6
6/30/16

We ordered three 4th of July swimsuits and paid extra shipping coasts so they arrive on time and they didn't. But rosewholesale was willing to refund the products shipping fee and I was happy that after that the suits came in and actually fit. They're not as bad now but I will still never shop there again.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

446 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Answer
customerservicer
A: Thanks for your inquiry. After you have placed your order, we will arrange shipping and send you delivery information for you.
Taxes are charged by local Customs Office and country regulations that is beyond our control.
The price will not contain tax.
If any question, please email to support@rosewholesale.com.
20 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
2 days ago
Answer
customerservicer
A: For kids clothing, we have different kinds of types. Please check it as below: http://www.rosewholesale.com/cheap-online/kids-c133/
If any question, please email to support@rosewholesale.com.
20 hours ago