Review of RoseWholesale

RoseWholesale reviews

Womens Clothing
Tel: + (1)888-969-8881 + (001)888-969-8881
Ticket title "Reply from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

jd238
6/25/17

i order 3 times on this website and I am happy with service.
items are exactly as they show, shipping is quick and packages are well protected

marysep
6/24/17

My first experience at Rosewholesale is a great one. I purchased only three items as a trial and was amazingly surprised on receiving them. I had no problem with sizes and was happy with the materials, a nice finish. Besides shipping did not take too long as package was shipped on the very day that I placed my order.

mymoonm
6/23/17

Love the design and the service is very good. I received my parcel on time. Overall im happy with the service and products. Will order more soon!

catherines82
6/23/17

The products here are cheap for a reason. You have to request a return and its almost impossible to get an RMA. Not worth the time to get it done. I decided to take them and donate them. I'll get my money back on my taxes.

deed139
6/19/17

I read all the bad reviews and waffled for weeks about placing an order. I decided I really liked the choices and could not find them elsewhere so I took a chance and ordered 4 tops using a credit card, knowing I could dispute the charges if merchandise not received. Within 2 weeks I got the first two tops. Loved them. About three weeks later got the other two. Knowing the sizes ran small I intentionally ordered 3 sizes larger than I wear. Wish I had gone up 4 sizes! The quality is great. The shipping was acceptable. The prices are unbelievable. I am just sharing my experience with you. I truly will order from them again. I too wonder if some of these negative reviews are actually the fault of closely named website?

raddym
6/17/17

Let me explain you my experience with Rosewholesale. I'm a customer since April 2015, I have placed several orders since that date. At the beginning caught my attention the variety and low prices of their products, but being honest, I was disappointed several times with the bad quality of some of their products and the problems with the sizes of the items. In addition I have experienced problems of out of stock items that on their website appears like available, so I spent a lot for expedited shipping of items that I never received. I received some replaces or refunds of their part, but never the same quantity that I spent. All these factors made that the expierience of buying cheap result more expensive for me, or lost of money, so I stop buying with them for more than a year.

This year I remembered that I had some R points on my wallet of their website, so I decided to used them. I have founded several positive changes, now they have models with the dimensions of the occidental people, now thier items have international standard measures, the shipping most of the times is very expedited because I pay expedited shipping, and the best of all when I received my orders I notice that the quality control of their products now is better than in the past, I like all the items that I have ordered recently and they fit me very well. Now I'm satisfied with my purchases with Rosewholesale.

I hope this feedback results useful for you.

chadm40
6/17/17

Ordered a dress for our daughters graduation party and is still not here. Emailed them and they have not responded. Very disappointing. Ordered a month ago.

rajeshd5
6/17/17

My shopping experience was good and service also good.
The product quality fit and fine.
Customer service is excellent.

christinah87
6/17/17

I really enjoy online shopping and rosewholesale.com is my absolute favourite since they have a great variety of items from clothing to lifestyle products that are in comparison to the low prizes of mostly surprisingly high quality.
Also customer service is very friendly and helpful
the only thing is you will have to wait a bit since the shipping takes some time, but that makes you even more happy when your package finally arrives

Tip for consumers: Make sure to always check the size charts before ordering, they can vary

susiej6
6/17/17

I never recieved my order, 10 emails later back me forth with their customer service. Still got zilch. Do your self the favor and learn from my mistake.

Update. Now 16 emails later. They have extended the 25 days delivery to two months and half. I asked for a refund, they refused. I doubt I'll ever see the dress that i ordered. Now I just have to wait until the extended date to asked for a refund. I don't know how this is legal....

kathya54
6/14/17

THEY SHOW ITEMS AND TAKE YOUR MONEY FOR SOLD OUT ITEMS THAT WERE NEVER AVAILABLE IN THE FIRST PLACE, THEN IF YOU EXPEDITE SHIPPING AND YOU PAY ALOT EXTRA AND YOU NEVER GET THE PRODUCT..... THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER CONTACT YOU AS FAR AS SHIPPING OR IF THE ITEM IS OLD OUT AFTER YOU HAVE PAID FOR IT...... SCAM.... DO NOT USE! THE REAL COMPANY IS ROSEWHOLESALE.COM

michelinec1
6/14/17

Rosewholesale.com is amazing! there are gems in here that CANNOT be found anywhere else. They are amazing with the response time if you have a question and they always try to accommodate the customer! Amazing site that I will continue to use!

elliotth17
6/13/17

When I had not received the items after waiting 40 days I opened an "item not received" dispute on Pay Pal.The following day the package arrived. One of the two items ordered was OK. The second one was not what I had ordered so I changed the dispute on Pay Pal to reflect this. Pay Pal contacted RoseWholesale who apoligised for the trouble and then made a full refund.

mirif
6/12/17

I would like to share with you my shopping experience at RoseWholesale site. The site is very easy to use but most important this site have a great products, very fashionable , a very good quality with a high standard. The products are described 100% followed by good pic. If something is out of stock, you can ask for a "back in stock" notice- I personally find it very useful and a time saver,by not have the need to look every time if it back to stock.
I enjoy very much buying at your site
With a lot of sincerity
Miri

ys41
6/12/17

I was quite happy with my order. everything fitted pretty nice, I order that bathing suit with the wrap, Umm bathing suit it very skimpy, but sexy as hell, I would not wear to the local beach, maybe on an Exotic island with my honey. I ordered 4 things and quite honestly it was pretty nice. my 2 piece I love the shorts were alittle differently than I thought, but I still like them, the black dress is sexy, and the denim jump suit is nice as well...I will order again

Tip for consumers: DEPENDS I WILL ORDER AGAIN

kamiem
6/11/17

I was skeptical about this site at first. The clothing was GORGEOUS. I made my first order on 11-11-2016 (order# HHR1611111117105975). Although 2 of the items I bought sold out (they refunded my money), I actually did receive the other 2 items. So, I thought they were "safe" company to deal with.
My 2nd was placed on 12-5-2016 (order #H1612050914346630) and I actually received this order COMPLETE before Christmas - SHOCKING! Now, I obviously trust them and have NO problem ordering from them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My 3rd order was placed on 3-1-2017 (order #HH1703011603239807) - this is where is goes REAL BAD, REAL FAST. As always, they took my money within 1 hour. However, I kept checking my order and it never changed from 'processing' status. So, finally on 4-5-2017 I contacted customer service with this message:

My email: "" My order was placed: Mar/01/2017 16:03:23 PM -- and was PAID for. There is no logical reason why it has been 33 days and it is still in "processing". Either mail out my items today or REFUND all of my money TODAY! ""

Response from them: "" As the items are hot-sale ones, always demand exceeds supply, the stock information can not update in time on our website. We are sorry to hear you have to cancel your order HH1703011603239807.
We are now arranging the full refund for you""

Refund for that went through rather fast. Due to this having been my FIRST problem with them and the MULTIPLE items I purchased were probably in high demand, I decided to try just one more time but only order 1 item. They cant screw up that bad when you just order 1 item and they cant say not all items are ready, right?? WRONG
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 4-5-2017, I placed my 4th and FINAL order. (order #HH1704051108159799). Shockingly the item showed 'shipped' within 2 days of placing the order. However, when 5-25-2017 arrived and still no package or tracking information, I contacted them.
My email: ""No tracking info - ordered 45+ days ago. Where is my item?!!?!!?!?!?!""
Response: ""We are sorry to hear you haven't received the item yet.
The delivery information Reference number: BJ14914228343016,shipping method: CNAMYW, tracking site: http://www.sypost.com/ shipping date: April 6, 2017 11:21:16,estimated time: 10-25 business days, sku*quantity:208490308 * 1 ,

However, as you selected Flat Rate Shipping which is unregistered mail, no tracking number is available with this package.
Therefore the shipping progress cannot be traced online when the package has been shipped out of China.

In order to resolve it, please kindly confirm the following points
1) Please reconfirm your delivery address in "My accounts":
Consignee name:
Detailed address:
City:
State(Province):
Postal code:
Country:
Phone:
2) Please contact your local post office, stating your name and address.
In some cases, you may be required to collect your parcel from the post office in person.
If you collect your parcel in this way, kindly let us know.

3) We shipped your parcel on Apr.6th. Therefore your delivery deadline will expire on Jun.6th.
Once we receive all the above details, we will offer you a solution for your case once we reach this date.
For more information about our shipping and insurance policy, please refer to our terms and conditions here: http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-36.html
As a proof of goodwill, we commit to helping our customers the best we can, by resolving delivery issues as early as possible.
Once again we are sorry for this inconvenience, and we will do best to resolve it to your satisfaction.
Thank you for your patience and collaboration.
Best Regards
Abigail

Really... I now need to give your item a full 60 days to get to me?! To me, that is ridiculous. So, today is 6/9/2017 and I have sent a new email to them about this current order, order #4 from me. Item - Underwire Padded Color Block Push Up Tankini Swimsuit SKU - 208490308

My Email: ""I originally made this purchase on April 5, 2017. With a 15-25 mailing time it should have had more than enough time to get here in the month of MAY. However, here we are June 9th and still NO PACKAGE.

This is the SECOND time that your company has taken my money within 24 hrs and I have had to cancel my order and request a refund due to NO ITEMS being received. I am seriously beginning to think your company is not legitimate as this is the SECOND time that you have had MORE than enough time to get the items I purchased to me.

I am reporting your company. Refund my money!!!""
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The best part, if they give you tracking information it sends you to a website that is in Chinese! Even with 'translate' on it is hard to navigate it and probably wont be successful finding your package.

So, if you order from this company, it is by luck of the draw that you will actually receive your items. My advice STAY AWAY from them!!!

Tip for consumers: They Take Your Money Quick and Your Items Get LOST

bargainh1
6/10/17

I have been shopping at this site for a little over 2 months now and so far it has only been a positive experience.There was a minor issue with my first order which was corrected by Customer Service within 48 hours of opening a ticket.
Here are some tips to how to make your shopping experience better at Rose Wholesale: 1. Place an order of more than one item at a time so that overall shipping charge goes down per item. 2. Use Priority Direct mail with shipping insurance which I have found to be excellent.
The Carrier is International Bridge and they are excellent. 3. Read up on sizes and size comparison and check the Model's stats to see what she/he is wearing and shop accordingly. The manufacturers are different and their sizes vary a bit from what I have seen.
4. Have patience receiving the package. I have seen it take 5-10 days to get clearance through the Customs. This is the frustrating part.
5. If there is an issue with an order, open a ticket for Customer Service and include a picture along with explanation. They will do their best to answer within 24 hours due to the time difference and do their best to resolve the issue.
Hope this information helps the others shoppers like me.Happy Shopping & Cheers!

Tip for consumers: Because of International Shipment that goes through Customs, one should have patience for the item to clear Customs. I have noticed it usually takes 5-7 days. Also, more you order at once, the shipping price drops per item.

nativ21
6/8/17

Everything was great it arrive as expected. It was awsome. Thanks the clothes were really cute. I really loved the dresses. They are awsome. For the price of everything and what it took to arrived here it was ok. It was cheap. Maybe what I would change is the cost of the shiiping to Costa Rica. But that is. I really like it

holliee6
6/6/17

I ordered a dress in October 2016. It showed the order had been delivered some time in november but i never recieved it. I just gave up and considered it a loss. In may 2017 i recieved an email from the company saying my order had been returned to the company and asking if i still wanted it. I replied yes and they said all i needed to do was pay the shipping (again!?). I told them i would, they said they would send an invoice. I never recieved the invoice, they said they would send it again, i STILL didn't receive it...big suprise. I eventually asked for a refund. A week later it was refunded to my account on the web site (not to my bank account). Decided i would try to order the dress again and use the refund. I CANT USE THE REFUND! Most frustrating experience ever! Don't order from rosewholesale.com. What a rip-off!

ozshaj
6/6/17

Report them to IC3. This site needs to come to an end.thay are a scam committing fraud. People beware don't give this company another dime of your hard earned money. You have been warned find a different company to give your money to. I know I'm not the only one who has had this experience with this company.

emilyp68
6/5/17

I ordered some underwear and accessories at very reasonable prices. Purchasing was easy and it all arrived in about a week.
The quality was good, all products were as pictured and the sizes were right (they have a size chart & measurements for each product).
I'll definitely buy there again.

leannac1
6/5/17

I have bought several clothing items and handbags at RoseWholesale and I have been very happy with how beautiful everything is and affordable the prices are! I have recommended RoseWholesale to all my friends and family. I will be shopping with them again in the future.

chelseam27
6/5/17

They have cute clothes for pretty good prices. When I had questions, they provided great customer service. Over all a fun experience.

cynthiar58
6/5/17

I ordered two items from RoseWholesale on March 30th. One item was shipped out on March 31st and I received it on May 8th. The other item shipped on April 3rd. and over 8 weeks later it still has not arrived. I moved in mid-May and my mail has been forwarded but no package from Rosewholesale. Customer service just keeps telling me to check with the post office and that there is nothing they can do. The post office is forwarding my mail and would have sent the package if it had ever arrived. So I have paid for an item that I have never received. Rose Wholesale claims they are "best in customer service" but that is not true. I have never had a vendor refuse to make it right when I did not receive an item or received an item that was damaged. Stay away from this company!

ewelinab2
6/5/17

I am really happy about my shopping in Rosewholesale. I got beautiful clothes- good quality, true to size and look just like in the pictures. Fast shipping, easy to order. Have any problem with this store.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Dear Daryl W. Thank you for your message. We have so many orders everydays and we are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal TrustwaveYou may check our certificates on the main page http://www.rosewholesale.com/ We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects. Please review more information about us to know more about us. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, Rosewholesale.com

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep] on 1/13/16
Helpful answer

Dear K H. Thank you for your attention. We are always trying our best to serving our customer. Please contact our Support Center if you have any problem: http://support.rosewholesale.com/ In addition, please rest assured that you could search our website on the main page and know more about us before placing your order. Best regards, Rosewholesale.com

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep] on 1/25/16
Helpful answer

Do not give them that information! That is not necessary for making a purchase and would provide everything someone needs for identity theft. So big red flag! Stay far away! And in case you didn't notice, most of the reviews that appear to be positive are written by people who don't speak English very well, so obviously not Americans. So they are a real company, but they have horrible customer service, the quality of their goods is mediocre at best, the shipping time is months if you get it at all, their sizing appears to be geared toward tiny Lilliputian people and you will never-ever-ever get your money back and will end up feeling duped and violated. But other than that, they are totally legit!

By Dianna F. on 9/18/15
Helpful answer

Get to the shops quickly. This company is a complete fraud. If you ever receive it i can guarantee the quality will be appalling. They tried to bribe me not to leave a poor review. They should be closed down. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

By Sally H. on 4/29/15
Helpful answer

Please rest assured that we have the system to help to solve customers' problem and we will try our best to solve any problem from our customers so please contact us if you have any problem. http://support.rosewholesale.com/

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep] on 10/18/15

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep] on 12/15/15
Helpful answer

Please understand as we have time difference, sometimes we are not able to respond in time. Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution. Could you please message us your order number?

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep] on 4/13/16
Helpful answer

That's an easy one. Probably never.

By Alicia H. on 9/1/15
Helpful answer

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars. If any question, please email to support@rosewholesale.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosewholesale.com/ticket/ticket/index

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep] on 3/23/16
Helpful answer

The exact shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose. Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-39.html

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep] on 10/7/15
Questions? Get answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other customers.

351 Photos for RoseWholesale