Review of RoseWholesale

RoseWholesale reviews

Tel: + (1)888-969-8881 + (001)888-969-8881
Ticket title "Reply from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

enian
10/21/17

So far i've had a great experience at Rosewholesale. They have good prices, their products arrive in good conditions and just as described. If there is any problem with stocking they kindly agree with giving you a discount for your next purchases. And besides all that, the customer service is very nice.

mariaa184
10/21/17

Never going to order anything from this or any other company online.
I ordered 4 items. After a month 3 items arrived. I have left numerous
emails to find out what has happened to the 4th item. No response
whatsoever. Do these people even exist.
Never again.

johns1951
10/21/17

I ordered a costume well in advance that I needed for a performance. I entered in all the information, but something malfunctioned apparently. A week or so later I tried again and it worked. The product came AFTER the date that I needed it and when I tried to return it, it wouldn't accept my account. Whenever I tried to do the form for return it redirected me automatically to the login page. This website is horrible and shouldn't be used for anything unless you need it in a year because that is how long shipping will take.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site unless you are ready to go through a bunch of annoying steps to acquire it.

catc24
10/21/17

I order a jacket and payed for the expedited 3-7 shipping. By the 10th day I tried to contact customer service to get a refund for the 17$ 3-7 Shipping . They did not refund it back to me and basically told me i was just going to have to wait. The jacket I recived was not what i expected. It was supposed to be a XL, but it fits more like a medium. The material felt like a plastic rain coat. And the stiching was coming apart. needless to say this was a really bad knockoff. Will not buy from this site again.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SHOP HERE !!!

cristinar15
10/21/17

Good prices and customer service solves issues rapidly.
Many products to choose, I've bought some clothes and I'm very satisfy. Just one thing to keep in mind, sizes are not european and shoes are normally smaller

chrism419
10/19/17

Purchased bomber jacket and ordered XXL by clothing size guide lines when jacket arrived the jacket would fit a 10 year old boy. It was a nice jacket though but the size was way off. I'm going to give the jacket to my friends 10 year old son.

roseh64
10/18/17

I got my coat today and it was way smaller then what I ordered. I realize Asian sizes are smaller so I ordered a size bigger and it was way small. NEVER WILL I ORDERED AGAIN.

eileenj8
10/15/17

I thought I was going to die of old age before my order arrived. I paid extra for "expedited shipping" but it didn't help. They claim it takes 7-10 business days, but it took 3 weeks. The merchandise was crappy and one item was so bad, it was totally unusable. If I try to return it, it might take six months to get a refund (if they actually issue refunds). I WILL NEVER USE THIS SITE AGAIN.

marcusb80
10/15/17

NEVER GOT MY ORDER OR MY MONEY BACK!!!! NEVER BUY FROM THIS TRASH ASS SITE EVER!!!! THEY DONT EVEN HAVE A CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE!!!!! $#*! THEM FOR TAKING MY PETTY MONEY!! THEY ARE THIEVES!!!! A SCAM SITE!!!!! SOMEONE FIND THE PERSON WHO RUNS THIS SITE FAST THEY ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE!!!!

catb10
10/15/17

Absolutely wonderful service, I was able to find a plethora of items that I needed and wanted, couldn't have asked for better!

keiras5
10/15/17

Absolutely brilliant! Bargains galore for top quality products~ Easy to use, easy to browse, easy to navigate and alter to find exactly what you're after. I've only had one mishap and I was sent the wrong size (the bag it arrived in did say M but the shirt inside was an XXL! X'D) But wasn't an issue. Contacted customer support and had a refund sorted out and problem solved within 24hrs, brilliant!

Tip for consumers: Pay attention to the details and you'll get exactly what you ordered! Gotta remember the sizes are US based but each page has an easy to understand sizing chart that will help you get the right one ^-^

anam179
10/15/17

Absolutely fell in love with rosewholesale when I first started looking at their products. They have everything. Very affordable prices, all sizes and very unique pieces. I made a cute outfit with products I bought and was complimented all day. And asked where I bought my crop top. Will defiantly continue to buy more from them. Go check them out.

hamzac16
10/15/17

It was a very nice experience. And it was the best site I bought on the internet. The products I bought from the site are the same specifications that were presented on the site and more, which was characterized by quality and precision in manufacturing. As well as the speed of shipment of goods, which shipped in a very short time. It was the best experience and was the best location to buy products.

Tip for consumers: Excellent location and security I advise everyone to buy from them

paaq
10/15/17

affordable prices, prompt response to placed orders. I have experienced amazing satisfaction working with them

vickil41
10/14/17

Word of advise when it says 2X check what their sizing for US is. Yeah bough a really cool hoodie, was really excited because it had musical notes on it. Got it yesterday and was first upset because it was a silky/satin material and it was REALLY SMALL. I buy hoodies bigger to layer but I just went on the website looked at the US size chart, yeah it was 2X is a US size 12.

marcom73
10/14/17

They charged a ton for shipping and then never delivered. Do not use this site. It's a scam. They made excuses as to why it wasn't delivered in the allotted time and then STILL have yet to send it. Do not bother. I will be writing one-star reviews on every single review site that I can find.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this site. Use any other site, just not this one.

sateja
10/13/17

Paid 53$ expedite shipping for 20$ product. Even though they were not processing. Everyday i was checking with support and they keep telling me it will be shipped within 24 hours. After 5 days of harassment finally out of nowhere they have cancelled my shipment. Such unprofessional.

richardm299
10/11/17

I have had ppl say "i'm not buying that stuff, it's cheap jumk" well some of it, but if you don't have a decent eye and know what your looking at, and again everything is not for everyone, so know yourself and what you really want look like. This pkg the teddy bear turtlenecks,it looks like a big fluffy bear who has had it rough, but with kick ass dress boots jeans, turns into magnate for ppl wanting to hug ,the turtleneck holds it's own. The blue open sweater.decent quality doesn't do well bunched with other sweater, gets fuzz, so I just keep it in a plastic Bag, just so it doesn't lose it finish

Tip for consumers: Study the seams with the close up,No the fabrics that no matter what, you could probably rock with it, like denim, heavy wools, and sweater yarnsCottons, some of the creative in design on here gets no stars when it acetate, flimsy polyester.Once you really learn this store, IT BECOMES ADDICTIVE..In a good way

eevaleenal
10/10/17

This dress is adorable with Petticoat! I've been very satisfied with my overall shopping experience on Rosewholesale.com. No returns needed! You have the fastest delivery, which I greatly appreciate, I've received my dressess about 3 weeks. One of my hobbies is dancing, and I have received a lot of inquiries, where do I get my lovely dresses :) And your prices are very competitive.

Tip for consumers: I like to use filters to find dresses suitable for me. Before ordering I always check the sizes.

omoni2
10/9/17

I put in my order almost three weeks ago and paid for expedited delivery. I am still waiting today October 10

corinneh11
10/8/17

I started ordering at the beginning of the year, and now I have found my correct sizes. it is much easier. I gave away some items before then. Ordering from Australia, the prices are fantastic, just the postage is the main cost. It is extremely hard to find clothes that fit a larger size here, so I love having a choice. The postage is a bit vague, as sometimes things arrive quickly while you are still waiting on an order from six weeks ago. I order often, so I have things arriving all the time, it is like Christmas. We are in the opposite season, so it is best to get things to wear in any weather.

tanyaw42
10/7/17

Scam site never purchase from this place. They deserve 0 stars. I made a purchase that wasn't what I thought it was and tried to cancel within 48hrs. They refused to cancel and would not provide a way for me to return the item. I even contacted Paypal and they said they don't cancel orders so they could not help me. I will never do business with Rosewholesale or Paypal again. $173.52 down the drain and still had to spend more money on new skirts for our performance.

nicolasw12
10/4/17

This is by far 1 of the best selling sites i've found for price, the quality is exceptional, I've bought numerous items & I've never been disappointed. I would highly recommend this site to all, the only downside is that the delivery time can take a while due to it being an eastern selling site, but it's definately worth the wait.

kayleighw3
10/4/17

I put an Oder throu on 14th September and I am still waiting... they were quick enough to take me money but not quick enough to send the items well over £40 and just wasted my money as I have nothin to show for it.... I have sent messages I have tried callin I have tried tracking and nothing comes up what so ever.... r u even sure this site is real as I'm really struggling to understand as to why I haven't got what I orderd... the clothes and boots look ace and cheap but to be a first time costumer I'm really peeed off if I'm honest with u as I have had no contact back!!!!

nicks179
10/2/17

Awful company
Bought a leather bag for my daughter, it said on listing postage was £5.99.

When i checked out postage they charged me was £27.00.

Ripped me off, emailed them on 3 occasions, but have been ignored by them.

Tin pot outfit that don't deserve to have a website.

Google should shut this company down from there search engine.

HH1708201017550940

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Dear Daryl W. Thank you for your message. We have so many orders everydays and we are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal TrustwaveYou may check our certificates on the main page http://www.rosewholesale.com/ We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects. Please review more information about us to know more about us. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, Rosewholesale.com

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep] on 1/13/16
Helpful answer

Dear K H. Thank you for your attention. We are always trying our best to serving our customer. Please contact our Support Center if you have any problem: http://support.rosewholesale.com/ In addition, please rest assured that you could search our website on the main page and know more about us before placing your order. Best regards, Rosewholesale.com

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep] on 1/25/16
Helpful answer

Do not give them that information! That is not necessary for making a purchase and would provide everything someone needs for identity theft. So big red flag! Stay far away! And in case you didn't notice, most of the reviews that appear to be positive are written by people who don't speak English very well, so obviously not Americans. So they are a real company, but they have horrible customer service, the quality of their goods is mediocre at best, the shipping time is months if you get it at all, their sizing appears to be geared toward tiny Lilliputian people and you will never-ever-ever get your money back and will end up feeling duped and violated. But other than that, they are totally legit!

By Dianna F. on 9/18/15
Helpful answer

Get to the shops quickly. This company is a complete fraud. If you ever receive it i can guarantee the quality will be appalling. They tried to bribe me not to leave a poor review. They should be closed down. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

By Sally H. on 4/29/15
Helpful answer

Please rest assured that we have the system to help to solve customers' problem and we will try our best to solve any problem from our customers so please contact us if you have any problem. http://support.rosewholesale.com/

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep] on 10/18/15

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep] on 12/15/15
Helpful answer

Please understand as we have time difference, sometimes we are not able to respond in time. Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution. Could you please message us your order number?

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep] on 4/13/16
Helpful answer

That's an easy one. Probably never.

By Alicia H. on 9/1/15
Helpful answer

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars. If any question, please email to support@rosewholesale.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosewholesale.com/ticket/ticket/index

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep] on 3/23/16
Helpful answer

The exact shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose. Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-39.html

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep] on 10/7/15
Questions? Get answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other customers.

356 Photos for RoseWholesale