Review of RoseWholesale

RoseWholesale reviews

20%
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: + (1)888-969-8881 + (001)888-969-8881
Ticket title "Reply from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

debrad30
4/25/17

This is the second order I have placed, the first order arrived within a week, however the second order was shipped 30.03.17, still waiting, tracking information is of no help.

dougb73
4/25/17

This company is a SCAM and peddles rubbish. I ordered 10 items that arrived in several shipments. Items described well but in no way come close to US Sizes/Measurements. I contacted Rose Wholesale for refund. They were, always were, polite, but appeared very evasive in allowing me to return items. I was given 2 options to return. Option 2 was to have me donate the items and take partial refund as a store credit called Rosewholesale Wallet (they do not even want their own items back). Option 1 was to return the items and get replacements, or get full refund as Rosewholesale Wallet, or get full refund to my original payment account. After several communications explaining I wanted a refund, a full refund, I then had to request a return form. Got their return form and completed it and then sent the items back at my cost with the return form noting a full refund to my original payment account (been 3 months and no refund to my original payment account). I was also required to return them via the slowest possible delivery system to California (no over night shipments permitted). Likewise, my communication portal/password no longer functioned after 1 month. Just saw this site and thought I would share my experience.

jaym202
4/24/17

Fast Delivery, Excellent Customer Service, and really user friendly online ordering system and website. My orders were delivered on time. It's good quality products for a cheaper price. I am a happy customer and thanks for your great service again. I will recommend everyone to do business with Rosewholesale.

brendag90
4/24/17

Beautiful clothing, stunning jewelry at the best prices ever. Rosewholesale.com has now become my preferred place to shop online.

johns1734
4/24/17

They list cheap goods. However, they always ship a tiny portion of the goods. And once you pay them, your money never comes out.

komalc
Komal c.
4/21/17

I am very dissatisfied with rosewhole sale. This company is just a spam. I ordered kne dress and its nearly a month ago now neither i received my dress nor there is any contact no. Works . Just $#*! off

duncans30
4/21/17

bought 2 x items from these, the last one was a coat I take a large size in coats but ordered a XL so I could ware a pullover under it when it arrived it was labeled as XL but I would call it a small or may be a X small,
I gave it to my my 9 year old grandson. to play out in, the quality was total rubbish
if I could mark this with less then 1 stair I would
totally RIPPED OFF

karanr4
4/20/17

What you see in the pictures and what you get is completely different. The quality is not good too. I wasted all my money.

michaelw337
4/20/17

I have purchased several items from this company and their other company *. The sizing is awful, way to small for what they say. If you live in Canada they ship via DHL. I had to pay brokerage fees of $33 on a $25 order. I will never order anything again, will stick to Amazon. They also ship partial orders ( ordered 5 items in 1 order, they only shipped 3). Then you have no idea when or if other items will come. I wanted to give this site a try,But as they saying goes " you get what you pay for" !!!

*Business name redacted by admin

Tip for consumers: AVOID this site . It is the worst online company I have ever bought from. AVOID !!!!!!

gladyso2
4/18/17

The prices of products are very affordable. I got quick response and resolution to concern. Thank you!

annettem50
4/18/17

Initially this started out as a poor review BUT they made good on a resolution. By their recent action I have changed my opinion about this company and its customer service.

The best advise is to pay close attention to sizes, maybe order a much larger size.

lindab337
4/18/17

Really piss with this company, order stuff and the sizes were totally off, that's ok, but no way to return for exchanges. Then I ordered two other items, got one and months now I am still waiting for my dress. Shame of them.

brendal70
4/18/17

My items were so bad they were unwearable. We're talking about worse than Forever 21. Also one item had a huge HOLE in the armpit. Nuff said.

diannew13
4/18/17

The items look great but are made so poorly and if you want what you ordered within 3 months forget it. When you don't receive something after months and months they will keep sending you thank you tickets, with no resolve.

andif2
4/18/17

Just got 4 dresses I ordered from rosewholesale. They are a bit crinkled, the material is cheap and smell a little funny (I'm going to wash before wearing) but they don't look different from the pics. And they were so cheap I didn't expect quality material! Their sizes run small but they include measurements which I used (I ordered 2 sizes larger than my normal size). The only issue I have is that I emailed them and they didn't respond. But I'm ok with it because again, they are so cheap.

They are cute and fit. I like them.

bentes1
4/12/17

The only thing you have to be aware of is, that if you choose the cheap shipping it may take a while to get your stuff. I personally don't mind and I have bought some really nice things.
I have seen some bad reviews of rosewholesale but I haven't had any problems.
I like that I can get some more exciting plus size clothes than is available around here, especially the vintage dresses. Love them :-)

enmanuelb
4/10/17

I was very pleased with the service received. the customer service nicely and quickly answered each of my inquiries. product as described. I highly recommend this store.

jessecac
4/10/17

I purchased 2 dresses from Rosewholesale. I have read other reviews stating the quality was not good but the items were on sale so I decided to give them a try. I was pleasantly surprised. The dresses were very pretty and seem very well put together. My package arrived quickly, especially considering it was coming from overseas. I received it 10 days after placing my order. As for the fit, I found it beneficial to order by my measurements rather than dress size. I wear about a 10 in US dress sizes, but ordered a 2x from Rosewholesale. Once I received the dresses, they fit perfectly. Their website is very clear as far as the measurements of each size, so make sure to go by that rather than dress size. I am very happy with the service from Rosewholesale and will be ordering again.

jeana58
4/10/17

i TOLD THESE GUYS DO NOT SEND THIS ORDER, REFUND ME INSTEAD BUT THEY STILL SENT IT!!!!!I bought ALOT from these guys for awhile but then my stuff wouldn't show up, I never got my order and the tracking number they give you just never moves! the tracking number NEVER updates, tracking numbers is a form of insurance as it proves you never got it!, then they have a policy wait two months and we give you 50% refund so that they can keep the rest, then they come on here and say we refunded you in FULL but how could they if half of these reviews don't even give their order numbers! my last order I told them to refund me and what do they do? THEY SHIPPED IT ANYWAY!!!!! my order is H1702101609091654, lets see if they refund me in full and ill update this review|!!!!!

aryny
4/9/17

Rose wholesale was my first time ordering clothing online not from a major retailer. I had had friends tell me horrors about the small sizes and poor quality. I lucked out with rosewholesale. I got the dresses I ordered before I thought I would, the fit great, and the material is good quality. I have something around 37 odd additional items in a favorites list that I plan to purchase. The price was great on vintage dresses. I could never have bought dresses of this caliber in a store for this reasonable of a price. I think if anyone is going to shop for clothing online they should look at rosewholesale.

carah23
4/9/17

Good prices, great service - have used several times and also recommended to friends & family. Good place to shop for Christmas presents as there is literally something for everyone :-)

rickym28
4/9/17

I was happy with every aspect of my order. The product itself, the price, using the website, shipping....

nitas8
4/8/17

I ordered three swimsuits from them in three seperate orders. Only received one! Since iI did not buy insurance, you can pay 50% again and get tje item or trceive only a partial refund that is lesd than half!! Do not buy! ...After I wrote this review, I received an email saying they were sorry I was not happy and sent me a PayPal credit for the balance of the first swimsuit. The third swimsuit eventually arrived in the mail but if you buy you'd better buy insurance. I don't think you can make returns unless the item is defective either.

lucilleh3
4/5/17

I have been a customer of rosewholesale.com for more than a year. The items I order usually arrives within three week depending on the shipping company. If its a global company, the order arrive quicker. When an item is not in stock or discontinue, rosewholesale.com will issue a refund. The items are of good quality for the price.

barbaraa84
4/3/17

Rosewholesale has very good products with affordable prices. The shipping process is quick, and the product I ordered is exactly what I wanted. The service is also very good! I recommend this website and I will definitely order more products.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

619 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question