Review of RoseWholesale

RoseWholesale reviews

20%
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: + (1)888-969-8881 + (001)888-969-8881
Ticket title "Reply from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

dominoe
3/25/17

When I first created an account I was able to go into live chat to get my order confirmed.
Once I had ordered & paid, however, this option was removed.
I paid top price for priority expidited delivery, but a week later my order was Still being processed!
The phone is never answered, & with live chat unavailable, there is no way to find out what is happening with your order.
I rang PayPal as there was something funny going on though guest checkout (before you create an account), & they looked into it.
Next thing I know, instead of attempting to contact me to let me know what was happening, Rosewholesale refunded my money. (According to what it says in my account order.)
PayPal have advised that any refunds may take up to 30 days, however if I had been able to contact Rosewholesale, I may have been content to wait.
I did get an email address connected to Rosewholesale from Telstra, but it's very generic.
All in all, I would have preferred communication than a refund, but that's irrelevant now.
They've lost a good customer.

Buyer Beware.

steved128
3/24/17

I ordered 15 android boxes from Rosewholesale on Feb23rd/2017 and received 1 box on March 22nd , which is today!
I have been emailing them to find out status, no response, they gladly took by 330 american dollars and sent me one android box worth 18 dollars, where is the rest of the order ? why wont you respond ? this is criminal. Here is my info
tMAIL_TEXT_HEADEREMAIL_TEXT_FROMbuysbnn.xyz

Steven Dubeau

EMAIL_THANKS_FOR_SHOPPING
EMAIL_DETAILS_FOLLOW
EMAIL_SEPARATOR
EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER 2016789256
EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED Thursday 23 February, 2017
EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL http://www.buysbnn.xyz/index.php?main_page=account_history_info&order_id=2016789256

denal8
3/24/17

I ordered clothes for my elderly disabled mom. When I tried to use the tracking number they gave me it tells me there is an error. When I called the phone number listed it says the phone is disconnected... really concerned because they charged my mom for the clothes but who runs a business in such a manner as this????

janam12
3/22/17

I orded on 3/2/17 and never received confirmation email but they took the funds. I never received package after paying extra fir tracking and insurance from them.

rafaelj11
3/22/17

I'm very satisfied with goods that I adquired in rosewholesale! Prices cheap and products with a excellent quality. I come back to order and buy more clothes,watches and acessories in this site!

priscillad8
3/21/17

Hi, just wanted to share my rating of Rosewholesale. I ordered lingerie and a hat and both sets of items were of very good quality. I am happy with the pricing and quality of the clothing I received, the only thing I would tell people is be prepared to wait a few weeks for the posted items to arrive.

erronc
3/20/17

You all just lost a customer, terrible customer service, I order my items last month with 3-7 day shipping and I still haven't got my things, I would like a full refund for my order which was $87.44. This was the worse website I've ever done business with and I for sure won't be visiting this site again, I bought my things before Christmas, AND YESTERDAY WAS ST.PATRICKS DAY!!!!

reneb48
3/20/17

I feel also robbed this company. I bought and paid for February 8, 2017 to the present day have nothing and do not respond to queries! I do not recommend anyone buy them at !!!

jennab23
3/20/17

They took my money, and I never received the package. I emailed them through multiple methods, and they never responded. The more I look through the website, the more it seems like a scam. I really want the product I paid for, so I'm pretty pissed off.

joannea19
3/20/17

2 months later and still no order, again shipping insurance, only partial refund, never again will I order from them, constantly told to wait and by reading previous reviews, somewhere in the world there is a place that's collecting all of the orders.

kennethg44
3/19/17

I have emailed them twice about an order placed 3 weeks ago, no response and i bet i will never see the items i ordered. they take your money right away but after reading the other reviews on the site, i suppose i am out my$25. Don't waste your money, stay away from this company.

martynaw1
3/19/17

the store has a very large selection of great stuff, sometimes I can not even decide, I would like to have them all, friendly service, great contact.
We would recommend

steveb255
3/19/17

This place is terrible. Sizing and their "sizing chart" is a joke. Ordered a men's 2XL Jacket. It was literally barely a women's small. Same for shirts. Material for the shirts I ordered appeared to be cotton and when received, they were spandex...and of course tiny. This place is a joke. I'm now attempting to get a refund and they're asking for pictures of the items and information from the packaging. Who keeps plastic packaging? Who thinks someone will used open plastic wrap as a reason to return items as opposed to the tags which are still on the items. Going to dispute the charge with my bank and report this company to the BBB - and may pursue litigation. This is not a legitimate, reputable company.

averyl9
3/18/17

Items are cheap and they ship fast. Good variety of items. They also have good feedback with fast refunds/exchanges.

richardm243
3/18/17

I ORDERED A SIZE 5XL SHIRT. I WEAR 1XL. I COULD NOT GET MY ARM INTO THE NARROW SLEEVE. CONTACTED ROSE WHOLESALE 4 TIMES FOR REFUND. HEARD NOTHING. VERY BAD EXPERIENCE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING. FIT OF SHIRTS NOT MADE FOR AMERICAN BODIES. I HAVE INSTRUCTED MY BANK TO STOP PAYMENT TO CHINA.

nicoled71
3/16/17

Ok, I admit I placed 2 orders that I received but the last order in January, it's March and haven't received the order and no replies to my multiple emails. I don't know how they run this business but you order from their website but payment goes out to different individuals from my PayPal acct. This last seller is named Nero, whoever this Nero is accepted my money but sent no product. I'm still in the middle of a claim w/PayPal to get my money back.

marcor37
3/15/17

I contacted them regarding my order that was never received. They tried to offer me a partial refund blaming the shipping company and my lack of purchase of shipping insurance, I did not even see effort in trying to track my package. I guess they do not want repeat business. If you are buying from them beware you might never get what you paid for. A reputable company always prefers to lose the cost of the item instead of a customer and they find more reputable shipping methods.....If you are a gambler try them, if not they are not worth it....Also I tried to solve through PayPal and they have not bothered to answer me through their site, maybe afraid of an escalation???

tkt1
3/15/17

ordered at the end of December 3 items - got only 2 items poor quality. the 3rd was shipped from China and never got here. Good luck to get money back from them, looks like I'm not going to get any after writing them for 2.5 month.

sonjaa4
3/15/17

I absolutely love Rosewholesale and would be an advocate for them any day of the week. I have bought 4 vintage dresses from them now and in fact love one so much I'm going to buy it again just in case anything happens to the first. The garments arrive quickly all the way to Australia. The size is perfect for my shape and very flattering. Everytime I wear a Rosewholesale dress I get comments on how lovely I look. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again!

Tip for consumers: I use the size guide and tend to go for the bigger measurement that matches my measurements and this has led to perfect fits every time/

devonh29
3/15/17

Don't fall for this scam. i paid $33 for pants for my fiance in Feb. it is now march and i haven't recieved the items. i would try for a refund but after reading the other reviews i guess i am sol

dalerayg
3/15/17

Can't get them to send me a address to return my order. I don't want to send it unless I have the right address. They say it was in previous message.

jamilliad
3/12/17

I purchase items from this store for various different reasons, whether it be for myself or for gift purposes. The purchasing process is always good and when items are received they are always lovely. The customer service representatives are always nice to talk to.

vivianf11
3/12/17

Original review with 2 stars has changed to 5 stars! After seeing this review, Rose Wholesale gave me a full refund! So off I go to buy some more from them! Original review is below.

I ordered $28 worth of items in early January. They have so many nice clothes at low prices, it is difficult to NOT want to order. But, be warned, if your package does not show up, the best they offer is half what you paid and some credits to use at their site.

I did receive an order previous to this one and liked the top. It was thin material and not real well made but good for the cost.

I think it is bad business that even with a tracking number that all it tells you is "Sorry, your shipping information has not yet updated" They said because I didn't buy insurance, all they can offer is half of what I paid.

I get packages often from China and they usually eventually make it to me. I buy them from Wish.com and on the rare occasion when their packages don't show up, they refund the whole thing with no questions.

michaelh331
3/12/17

Did not receive ordre HH1702190451363388 and ordre HH1702190446426092 please give me feedback where my orders are or will demande refund from PayPal thank you my email si hmike1802@gmail.com

rociop1
3/12/17

I waited and waited several month they kept giving me the runaround they finally said after 3 month they would only refund 1/2 money of the purchase no shipping because no insurance was paid...I think this is a total scam...will never purchase from them again!

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

601 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question