Review of RoseWholesale

RoseWholesale reviews

Womens Clothing
Tel: + (1)888-969-8881 + (001)888-969-8881
Ticket title "Reply from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

cassandrac19
8/22/17

I ordered a pink glitter purse to match my daughter's homecoming dress. Unfortunately, we received gold instead of pink. Nevertheless, I am giving this company 3 stars, as the purse is beautiful and of really good quality; these same purses run for considerably more in a store. Additionally, it arrived pretty quickly. We are just going to keep it; not worth the hassle of returning it. My daughter can still use it.

lashondah
8/22/17

I order a purse and a wig. I have not received my items. Then they said they can't do a refund. Im telling never order from them again. If I don't have my things I order I want a refund and they are not trying to give it. Taking me through all this bullshyt. As a customer im telling you this site is full of it.

catheriner56
8/21/17

The Shipping was fast. The size was perfect. Loved the quality of the dress. Got lots of compliments on it. I ordered the butterfly dress.

sarahz31
8/20/17

I ordered 4 items 2 months ago. I've only received one. I was told Chinese clothing is smaller then normal so I upgraded from a 1X to a 3X just in case. The one item that I purchased was a pair of long flowing pants. They're not pants at all. They only reach my mid calf, so let's call them capris.
Next issue with them was that they were really small, even though I upgraded in size.
I couldn't fit into them but my friend who is a size medium tried them on and they fit perfect.
So they're selling a size medium as a 3X.

Received a reply, and the refunded me for my order. Even for the item I had received that didn't fit.
They also gave me a 10% off coupon.
This experience may have been a little off putting, but they made up for it. I change my review from one star to four star based on customer satisfaction. They made it right.

zinhlez
8/20/17

i place an order on 19 luly 2017 and i just received it today on 28 august. it is what i ordered and exactly the same in the picture. thank you so much and i will continue doing business with you. i don't have regret ordering from you. i had my doubts after reading all this bad comments but now they have been cleared. thank you guys.

tellm1
8/19/17

I order a brown bob weeks ago only to not only need this wig for a wedding but after anxiously waiting, i received a blonde wig. After contacting the company i was asked all sorts of questions. After the decision was made on there end they offered a partial refund..B*&^% did i partially pay you!?!?! I would NEVER EVER buy from nor recommend anyone i know to purchase from this company. Poor advertisement on website. What you order is not what you always get. Save your money and go elsewhere.

maggies53
8/17/17

The choices were amazing. The only problem I found was that when I ordered multiples of an item, only was item was in stock. That was disappointing. Items came quite quickly.

veraa9
8/17/17

They are so good that i will like to continue shopping there. Their products, customer service, shipping are just the best. They keep to their word, which is very important in any kind of relationship;business or human.

I just want you to keep this up Rosewholsale.

eliseb10
8/16/17

they had great customer service and I was really happy with the products. I'll definitely shop here again

laurat98
8/15/17

I ordered for the first time got my shipment at a good time took less then 3 weeks. I ordered 16 items some came quicker then other. The only reason why I'm giving a 4 because it says it's only one size difference but it's 2 sizes difference. They still fit only because I'm trying to lose weight for my cruise and now they fit perfectly. Everything was just as shown in the picture. They are cheap clothes but they will do fine just don't dry them you hang dry these clothes and they won't shrink. I really hope people read this and know how to order. The bathing suits are awesome!

jerminam
8/14/17

I am a very proud and happy member for Rosewholesale, I love their products it is good quality and whatever item u order trust me it's exactly the same. Good value for money..!!! The customer service is amazing they can never wrong they always there to help 24 hours and they keep u in the loop with your order. I received my parcel and even made another order, I was never a fan of online shopping but after Rosewholesale I am a huge fan of everything of theirs.

florences23
8/13/17

this company have resorted to fake tracking numbers that cannot be tracked how low can they get? BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY THAT PREYS ON INNOCENT SHOPPERS!!!!!1

anamousr
8/11/17

My first order went well took 2 weeks to get the merchandise, my second order was placed July 11, and I still have yet to receive my purchased merchandise. Sent them two emails with one response of "well you didn't pay extra for shipping so you don't have a tracking number" which is BS and the second email inquiry of my merchandise has yet to be reply. I have had bad experience in the past ordering from China, they just don't care about the customers only about the Money. How sad to do business that way, you customer never lasts

lizr41
8/9/17

I made a purchase and it was never delivered. It has now been over 2 months. I called to get my money back 3 times and they keep sending me a broken link to make the clame. I will never purchase anything from china again. Still have not received my money back.

virginiaf13
8/8/17

I love this store, I have already made several purchases in this store and every time everything went very well. Pretty quality and fabulous parts and a great delivery time. I will continue to buy from this site and without a doubt I recommend it.

leannec17
8/7/17

I HAVE RECEIVED MY REFUND AFTER WRITING THIS

I brought a pair of flashing shoes from this company and was so excited to get them. I charged them ready for a test night out as I brought them for a competition I am in. Well I go to turn them on and what happens NOTHING one of them doesn't work at all so I'm not happy at all and now because of this and I have wasted my money and won't b able to get another pair before my comp I'm now gonna lose points!! Telling all my friends to stay clear from this place

bradw60
8/1/17

As a someone who's hesitant to order clothing online, after triple checking sizes with individual item guides provided I bit the bullet.

I am happy with the quality but even happier with the speedy delivery and good level of communication during the delivery process. I have now made 3 orders and this service seems to be consistent.

caml4
7/31/17

Wow wow. Highly recommend shopping at rose wholesale fast shipping and beautiful clothes they got everything

pl1008
7/31/17

Prices are reasonable. Delivery is prompt. However, I would be careful on buying whites as they might sometimes be stain. Then will not be worth it as we have to ship back for an exchange.

shelliew4
7/29/17
• Updated review

so, it has been a very trying three months, but i was given a refund. i would like to thank madelyn for her help on this matter.

on a side note, it was politely explained to me, so i will share with you: when returning to THIS company you can not refuse a package. accept it, then contact the company. maybe your situation will/ should be much better than mine.

“now they covering their backs with information that doesn't support their 3 months of email support.”

reply to their comment:

firstly, no one has ever stated that in all the communications i had with YOU'R customer service. i have read your return policy, and it also never said anything about returned items being destroyed.

your policy: ITEMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED; "NOT DESTROYED."

Return Policies:

Customers must return the package as per our instructions and the shipping address indicated on the RMA document. Customers must also cover the shipping fee for returning the package, packages must be sent only after Customer Support Team have authorized the return. Packages sent back without authorization or not according to RMA instructions will not be accepted. Please contact our Customer Service for further advice.

so, it would be reasonable to believe that if item(s) was returned. i would have receive it back after *what?* FIVE MONTHS, so please don't act like i did not have regular communications with your company. you can also see that the word "destroyed" was never stated and i was lead to believe that a refund was coming..... "just give it a few more weeks."

VERY BAD COMPANY! and apparently one that is VERY creative with there responses.

DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Tip for consumers: unreasonable customer service (at least now that i have requested a refund) and they like to create/ change policies to fit their current reasons of why.... *reason you have*.

stay away from this company. there, are so many other companies that will give you respect and dignity. you won't find that here.

“items returned, but still kept my money...paypal... took their side.”
• Previous review

so, i purchased about $90 worth of items for the site. items were shipped in two bags; i opened to smaller bag tried on what was there and decided that the fit was just not right. i then return the items, in the other "unopened" package, through the post. contacted "RoseWholesale.com" customer service after a week; feeling that they should have received items a state away by then. i had an okay communication for about 2.5 months with them always saying that items have not been returned yet...ect. so, finally i had enough and started demanding my refund and then things got very unpleasant. i was told i could only has a $15 refund as a courtesy. i then got paypal involved and after a lot of leading communication. i was informed that the requested refund was denied because "RoseWholesale.com" has no record of the item(s) being shipped/ returned. SO, NOW I AM OUT $90, WHILE "RoseWholesale.com" GETS TO KEEP MY $90 AND THE ITEMS THAT I RETURNED.

P.S.- after asking repeatedly.... no one ever checked the warehouse or shipping/ receiving area for the items. so, they are possibly sitting in a pile or corner somewhere. really great company... NOT.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE, UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO LOSS YOUR MONEY.

latishab4
7/29/17

Update: 7/31/17

I received a full refund for the jacket I never received. Thank you RoseWholesale.

I placed two orders with RoseWholesale. My first order was back in April 2017 and I still have not received the jacket even after placing a complaint ticket. They responded once asking me to let them know when I receive my package. I responded letting them know the Post Office didn't have it and there was no way to track the package without a tracking number. Rosewholesale sent me my order number but not tracking information and then closed my ticket and said my item was received but, it has not been received as of today.

My second order (I placed shortly after the 1st not knowing there was going to be a problem) was received fast; no problems. I will not order from them again knowing that if there is a problem, they won't try to solve it.

donnak83
7/28/17

I ordered 11 items of clothing, read all the feedback and straight away cancelled my order, they took $100.00 more from my account than they said they had refunded - NO REFUND - Started speaking with them on Live chat but was quickly cut off saying that they would love to help me but I would have to sent yet another 'ticket' (enquiry)

cheriea9
7/27/17
• Updated review

So...Rosewholesale sent me a few emails sorta/kinda trying to resolve my situation with them (I just wanted to return the merchandise and get my money back!). They first offered me a 10% coupon to use when shopping at their site again (Yeah...like THAT's gonna happen) and finally they offered me $52 USD refunded to my credit card and I wouldn't have to return the items.

That was about half of what I spent, but from reading other reviews I guess I'm lucky that they even offered that. It's not on my card yet, but I'll be keeping an eye on it to make sure that it gets there.

Have I changed my mind about shopping at Rosewholesale? Absolutely not! There was one statement in the early emails from them that really made me angry.

"By way of compensation and as a gesture of good will we would like to offer you 10% off for your next purchase.

We suggest you keep the items. If you know someone in need or if you would like to donate it to a charity, we would really appreciate it."

Rosewholesale does not know my situation. Maybe I NEED usable items or I NEED my money back. Sadly, this is the poorest customer service I have dealt with in quite some time.

And then they had the unmitigated gall to ask me to update my comments on www.sitejabber.com.

"We hope that the solution we offered you was to your satisfaction, and if so, would you mind updating your online review and stars to better reflect your overall shopping experience on http://www.sitejabber.com/?

We really appreciate your support."

Seriously? Consider my comments updated!

“Terrible company! Save your money and shop elsewhere!”
7/25/17
• Previous review

The products are came from China where the sizes are ridiculously different. I ordered several items using my normal size and I swear they wouldn't fit my very thin 5 year old niece! When I emailed and said I wanted to return the items (which should totally be an easy thing to do), this is the response I got:

According to your statement, it appears that you did not order the items according to our size chart.
You may review your order details by signing in rosewholesale account in " My Orders".
Kindly note we have shipped the correct order.
Technically, there should be no compensation in such case.
Please refer to our warranty and return policy here:http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-16.html

They went on to say that since I was such a good customer they'd offer me 10% off my next order. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!! I will never order from them again and I will advise everybody I know and even those I don't to never do business with this company!

vickie289
7/27/17

I got the order fast but I didn't get what I ordered . Wasted my money .Very disappointed . Such a shame .

lisabethj
7/27/17

I saw a few reviews of a 3 or more stars, some 5's. Those people have to be made up by RoseWholsale. Their clothes are horrible. Way off on sizing for all 10 items I ordered. Quality of material was horrible. Then when I called to get return info, they want ME to pay for shipping!!! I gave all the clothes to Salvation Army and am now out $130. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE!!!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Dear Daryl W. Thank you for your message. We have so many orders everydays and we are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal TrustwaveYou may check our certificates on the main page http://www.rosewholesale.com/ We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects. Please review more information about us to know more about us. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, Rosewholesale.com

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep] on 1/13/16
Helpful answer

Dear K H. Thank you for your attention. We are always trying our best to serving our customer. Please contact our Support Center if you have any problem: http://support.rosewholesale.com/ In addition, please rest assured that you could search our website on the main page and know more about us before placing your order. Best regards, Rosewholesale.com

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep] on 1/25/16
Helpful answer

Do not give them that information! That is not necessary for making a purchase and would provide everything someone needs for identity theft. So big red flag! Stay far away! And in case you didn't notice, most of the reviews that appear to be positive are written by people who don't speak English very well, so obviously not Americans. So they are a real company, but they have horrible customer service, the quality of their goods is mediocre at best, the shipping time is months if you get it at all, their sizing appears to be geared toward tiny Lilliputian people and you will never-ever-ever get your money back and will end up feeling duped and violated. But other than that, they are totally legit!

By Dianna F. on 9/18/15
Helpful answer

Get to the shops quickly. This company is a complete fraud. If you ever receive it i can guarantee the quality will be appalling. They tried to bribe me not to leave a poor review. They should be closed down. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

By Sally H. on 4/29/15
Helpful answer

Please rest assured that we have the system to help to solve customers' problem and we will try our best to solve any problem from our customers so please contact us if you have any problem. http://support.rosewholesale.com/

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep] on 10/18/15

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep] on 12/15/15
Helpful answer

Please understand as we have time difference, sometimes we are not able to respond in time. Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution. Could you please message us your order number?

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep] on 4/13/16
Helpful answer

That's an easy one. Probably never.

By Alicia H. on 9/1/15
Helpful answer

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars. If any question, please email to support@rosewholesale.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosewholesale.com/ticket/ticket/index

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep] on 3/23/16
Helpful answer

The exact shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose. Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-39.html

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep] on 10/7/15
Questions? Get answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other customers.

351 Photos for RoseWholesale