US Government’s NSF

RoseWholesale reviews

18%
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: 1-917-621-0925
Ticket title "Reply from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jillianh6
8/23/16

I've shopped on Rosewholesale and I love the selection of products they have, Shipping is quick and easy and customer service is very easy to deal with. Quick courteous and prompt. I will definitely be dealing with them again!, Im glad to give my honest opinion!

karenm240
8/23/16

I love the clothes and most especially the prices on this website. The clothes were good quality for the price. And the fit was perfect. I've become a regular customer.

kaylw
8/22/16

I ordered a Jumper and a pair of long socks from this site, and while they took a little longer than states to arrive, they came eventually. The jumpers sleeves were a bit short, but fit well otherwise. The socks were too small for me, but that was my mistake for ordering the wrong size. I've seen the rest of the reviews about this site, and yes the sizes are a little small, but I have had no other problems. I have just ordered from them again, and I hope to receive them just as well as my last order! If this one takes too long to arrive like other peoples' orders, I will definitely be upset.

lynr15
8/20/16

I purchased 3 women's tops from Rose Wholesale and love them. They are a great addition to my wardrobe.

joannaj9
8/19/16

One star is too generous. I ordered two shirts over a month ago and they charged me for them in less than 24 hours. That is the last I have heard. No emails about my order, they do not respond to emails or phone calls that I have made asking about the order. Its just a recording when you call, they don't even acknowledge that you are calling them. My request for a refund has also been ignored so I will be filing dispute charges of my own.
The only email that they have sent over the past month are daily sales emails, like I am gonna buy something else from them, no way!! Unless you want to be stolen from, stay far, far away!!!!

michellea92
8/18/16

this company is useless ..
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY..
WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ITEM AND PAY YOUR ITEM WITH PAYPAL, THEY GIVE YOU A REFUND AFTER A FEW HOURS, BECAUSE THEY HAD A HIDDEN AGENDA, THEY KNOW IF THEY DO NOT SEND THE ITEM TO BUYERS PAYPAL WOULD NOT PAY THEM AS WELL AFTER D BUYER COMPLAIN, THERE FOR THEY LIKE D BUYERS TO PAY THEM WITH CREDIT CARD..DO NOT TRUST THIS PEOPLE I UNSUBSCRIBE THEM , BUNCH OF SCAMMERS...

deborahr45
8/18/16

I have placed 3 orders with RoseWholesale, the last one a large order. I have a retail business and we have liked the jewelry merchandise on the first two orders.

What we don't like is that we cannot reach anyone by phone. We have called during different hours of the day AND night. I write this at 5 AM my time after trying to call them at 4 AM PST.

They claimed they called me but there are no missed calls on my cell number that I provided at least 4 times and my business number is with Google Voice and notifies me and there are no missed calls.

The reason I wanted to call and speak to a live person is on my third order they requested that I send my Driver's License, Utility bill and to verify my PayPal account which we don't use, we use company CC. Why would I have to scan over my personal information?! I gave my business Tax ID when I signed up.

I believe this company may not be very honest and as much as we like the product, they lie. They have no live customer service to answer phones. We plan on filing a complaint with BBB on them.

shelleym28

ordered a shirt July 28. on August 16 received a message that read:

We are sorry to let you know that we cannot ship it at this time
remain items
sku*quantity:189105327 * 1 , Solid Color Lace Spliced Hollow Out Blouse
In order to resolve this issue, we would like to offer you the following option:
Option 1 Refund the unavailable item to your Rosewholesale wallet (store credit)
We will refund the unavailable item price and exceptionally reward you with extra points (e.g. If your item is 1usd = 5 points , 3usd=3*5 points => get 15 points etc).
You can use both your wallet and points to purchase your future products.
For more information about your wallet click here : http://user.rosewholesale.com/m-users-a-wallet.htm
For more information about points click here: http://user.rosewholesale.com/m-users-a-points_record.htm
Option 2 Exchange for product(s) of equivalent value.
In this case, please kindly give us the product link (url) you would like to order instead. Please indicate the size/color too if applicable.
Please reply us within 5 business days. After this time frame, we could refund the the Balance to your Wallet.
Thank you for your understanding and collaboration.
Best Regards

Support Center

rosewholesale Customer Service

karenw154
8/16/16

I give zero stars!!! Do not order from this place. Don't let the cheap prices fool you because by the time you pay for your parcel then the additional fee and taxes that you find out about when its delivered is ridiculous. I didnt get all of my order yet I was charged for the whole order, Ordered 6 shirts all a full size larger then |I wear and the clothing was so small it wouldn't fit a 12 yr old. Then to top it off you can't contact them and if you return everything you have to pay for all the shipping again even though their clothing is crap. This company knows the loopholes and wont even allow returns for poorly made sweatshop garments You do not get what you order and somehow they get away with it. So please never ever order from this company period or kiss your money goodbye. I learned the hard way. By the way this company is in Singapore so shipping costs and duty costs you a ton so you don't make the same mistake I did. why would you pay for a second shipping cost to return your order when they take zero responsibility.

lordk1
8/16/16

I ordered 2 pair of pants they kept postponing and postponing and they never refunded my money never sent my stuff this place is a total rip off stay away stay far far away !!!!!

kellyc47
8/15/16

This is my 4th time ordering on this website. It takes many days to receive the items but they say it. No complaints because its not expensive, the jewelries are great and beautiful. The R points system is good. I saved 3$ on this order. This website is great in general.

brandij6
8/14/16

What's the point of a tracking number if it never updates. Ordered on 07-28-16..Nothing has been updated since 08-01-16. All it says is it has shipped. Nothing since.

josel114
8/13/16

I am very satisfied with my purshasing experience with Rose Wholesale. Quality of products and exeptional customer service.

emmanuels16
8/12/16

I was imbued with a great deal of excitement when I first ordered for some items from rosewholesale. The delivery was timely and the best so far since I started online shopping. The items are extremely durable and of high quality. Rosewholesale is the best place for placing orders for your clothing and jewelry.

elenar13
8/12/16

I ordered 4 items 2 necklace and 1 pair of shoes and 1 dress.I got the Items the shipped is fast than i expected.But onething One of my item I did not receive it was dress.I tried to contact them until now they did'nt reply me

elenak31
8/9/16

Ordered some swimwear and a dress - nothing fits. The actual dimensions are even smaller than their posted sizes. I ordered a cream-colored hat - received a blue one However, the customer service was quick to address the issues and resolved the problems.

angeliaw
8/8/16

I ordered a bathing suit, blouse, and shoes. They were all too small. Could not use anything. Shipping is too expensive to try to send back. I am just stuck with it. If anyone orders from them order 2 sizes bigger than you need.

dianem91
8/8/16

RR261913948CZ I received my gown and it fits me perfectly, true to size!!! Thank you so much!

bow19

RIP OFF>>>>BUYER BEWARE!!!!

annav35
8/8/16

I think this company's customer service is the best, the item I ha purchased was not true to size so I emailed customer support and they replied quickly and were very helpful. I was told that I did not need to return the item and was given a full refund, who can ask for more? Yes it does take a long time for the shipment to arrive but it is worth the wait. I am satisfied and will keep shopping here.
Anna from Providence.

joes596
8/8/16

I HAVE CALLED YOU NUMEROUS TIMES, AND MESSAGED AND NOW EMAILED YOUR COMPANY CONCERNING A FEW SERIOUS MATTERS WITH NO RESPONSE.
ALL THE GREAT PRODUCTS IN THE WORLD DO NOT MATTER IF BASIC ESSENTIALS CANNOT BE MET WHICH INVOLVE BARE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND A SOUND PRODUCT.
IT SEEMS YOU ADVERTISE TO THE POINT OF INSANITY, GREAT DESIGNS AND EVERY TYPE OF SHIRT UNDER THE SUN, BUT YOU NEVER SEND THE RIGHT SIZE AND NO ONE IS AVAILABLE TO CORRECT THE ISSUE.
TWO MONTHS AGO I SENT BACK FIVE SHIRTS THAT DID NOT FIT, AND UNTIL NOW I HAVE NEITHER BEEN REIMBURSED NOR HAVE THE CORRECT SIZES BEEN RETURNED TO ME.
THEN YESTERDAY I RECEIVED AN "EXTRA LARGE" SHIRT THAT I REALLY WANTED, BUT IT FIT EXACTLY LIKE A GIRL'S SMALL. WHAT IS WITH YOU PEOPLE????????
AS OF NOW YOU CAN KEEP YOUR SHIRTS AND PLEASE STOP SENDING ME ADS; I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU EVER AGAIN.....
JOE SAVAGE

jerryf33
8/7/16

I ordered 3 shirts on May 23, 2016 and I have not received anything. The tracking number worked for a couple of days, then nothing. The only thing that showed me ordering anything was that they received payment for the shirts that I have not received. After placing my order I saw reviews stating they were slow, but come on, this is ridiculous. They were not slow on getting their money.
I posted the above on June 23, 2016 they were quick to respond assuring me that I would receive my order shortly. They would be sending it by another carrier. It is now August 7, 2016 and I have not received my order. I will be very vocal to many people who have considered your site. I work hard for my money and I think it is a shame that sites like this take the money and could care less about customer service.

rachaem
8/7/16

So I ordered the 2 of August. I paid for a tracking number which is very very very important, and I also didn't pay for the expedited shipping which they do offer so my entire order came yesterday which was the 18 of August. And I must say I'm very impressed with my purchases so much so that I have already ordered again, but if you order be sure to get the insurance, and tracking number both of which you have to pay for but it is only like 3 dollars I believe, this is the follow up to my post on the 7

laurap101
8/7/16

I'm pleased to say that the company will be refunding my money back to me because I wasn't pleased with the clothing.

ralpha20
8/6/16

ONLY RECEIVED HALF OF MY ORDER,PAYED FOR EVERYTHING,THE SHIRTS I GOT WERE MARKED 2X BUT WOULD NOT FIT A SMALL PERSON.HAVING A HELL OF A TIME TRYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK......

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

467 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
customerservicer
A: We ship orders all over the world. Mexico is available.
For more information, please reviewShipping & Handlingpage: http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-39.html. If any question, please email to support@rosewholesale.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosewholesale.com/ticket/ticket/index.
4 days ago