US Government’s NSF

71%
Categories: Wholesale Clothing
Beijing, 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Happy Halloween! Fun & cool gadgets!
Visit Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

isabelleh7
2/22/17

I was trying to place an order several times. I am paying with Rewards only. First everything goes ok, but after some time order gets CANELLED without any notifications. How am I suppose to know - WHY?!
I was trying to ask support few times. They send me here and there, to read useless FAQ. An suggesting me to click on NOT existing buttons in my order, as I DON'T have an order yet! But no one seem to bother to read what I am writing there. And today I discovered my last ticket is being simply deleted.
Terrific.

harryc66
2/22/17

Placed an order with this company on 8/1/17 but after numerous emails i still have no goods. When i get an answer back it,s as if it was a computer generated answer because it is always total rubbish. They just tell you that your order is being processed and it will be with you in 3/4 working days. I wonder if the American Day is longer than our day. I tried to track my order but this is also not possible. I thought that i was somehow isolated in my dealings with this very likely dodgy company until i decided to have a look at the reviews for them. There are endless reviews and 99% of them say the same thing.
DO NOT GO NEAR THIS COMPANY

lindaz24
2/21/17

my order was not here for Christmas. when I returned after I got in January I never got a credit. after several attempts to reach them, the are avoiding me.

gerardp21
2/17/17

This company promised the earth with cheap IPhone accessory products but, instead of delivering them, spammed me with endless promotional email which appears to be impossible to unsubscribe from. I am still waiting for the products to be delivered but the order no longer appears on their system.

The company is also almost impossible to contact as to email them requires and order number and, despite my order not being delivered, the order number seems to have been removed from their system. This company should be banned from trading in our country as, if they are not criminal fraudsters, they are at least dodgy in the way they operate.

bb152
2/17/17

Order date is Feb 1st. Paid for 5-8 business days shipping plus insurance after reading reviews thinking that oh, if I pay extra at least my package will get to me on time. My order was received, processed and shipped all on Feb 1st. I check my order status and it says shipped Feb , estimated ship time 5-8 business days. By the 10th I see no change in tracking info so I reach out to customer service.

Here's what I get back when I submitted my ticket

We're sorry to tell you that we used Postal Service to ship your order incorrectly. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Your order was shipped out via Postal Service on 2017-02-01. The tracking number is 18221909. You can track it in the following link: http://www.etaex.com/tracking.html NOTE: The online tracking information may be updated slightly later than the actual shipping situation, we ask you to be patient while waiting for the updates. Due to an extremely busy schedule of the customs, it's normal that you still haven't received the package because it's still in transit. However, if you do not receive your order by 2017-03-11, please contact us as soon as possible. As a token of our apology we offer you a rewards worth shipping fee 4.71 USD.

Ok, so I pay for a certain service, you "forget" and then send me "rewards" on your site? I don't need the money. It was supposed to pay for FASTER shipping. I paid for it. Stop forgetting. People have deadlines in their lives, they need things done at certain times. If you know you are incapable of shipping quickly don't advertise that. Just so we know its going to take the same 30 business days as usual. This kind of misrepresentation is inexcusable.

Bottom line. If you don't have a month and a half to wait for your order, forget the whole thing.

christopherg77
2/17/17

I ordered a camera from another company last year. They went bust taking my money with them. Now I don't know how long this site has been trading but it looks and performs exactly like the other company. Just don't risk it.

lauriew36
Laurie W.
2/16/17

This is the worst business and customer service. I placed an order on Jan 22. It still has not arrived. When I try to track it, you say I have no orders. There is no way to contact anyone. Will not buy from miniinthe box again..

stevem308
2/12/17

Ordered it one month ago, and the the tracking notice says that my order did not exist. Big problems with these guys. Pay more and get it from North America!

ysabeaut
2/11/17

I placed an order with Cases in the Box on December 24, 2016. The tracking number could not be activated on numerous attempts of emailing back and forth. I eventually received the iPad Pro 9.7 case and IPhone case on February 4, 2017.
The products were manufactured with inferior quality of leather which was hard and lacked the characteristics of fine leather. I initiated a dispute resolution with the card provider but cancelled this action after the two items arrived. This company procured payment from PayPal without my permission. Be very wary of goods manufactured in China.

peggyw24
2/9/17

Placed an order 2 weeks before Christmas, said it was 2-3 day shipping. The "processing" took over a week, so I canceled the order. It is now February 9 and I am still waiting for my refund!!! I have sent numerous "tickets" regarding my order and get the run around every time! I will never place an order with this company again, not worth the headache.

shreyab1
2/3/17

I ordered my product almost 21 days back i havent recieved it yet! My delivery place is in INDIA. The site promised to send it in between 15-20 Days

nermik1
2/2/17

You are big scammmmm.

peterb199
2/1/17

These $#*!heads are masters in confusion. I threatened to cancel via PayPal, next thing I was credited with about 20% of the purchase price but no indication as to what that represented. When you try and use the email supplied it apologises for no longer being active and directs you another page where you have to log in and create a ticket. Problem is your account shows that you have no orders so this is impossible. This company is one of the worst I have ever dealt with. What a bunch of wankers....

tt92
1/26/17

I ordered my daughter Christmas presents 2 weeks before Christmas. They said 4-7 days shipping. When checking on my order it said it was still processing it! I canceled my order and have no yet received my refund that they promised. On top of this, there is no way to contact costumer service to discuss this. Very frustrated!! They stole my money!

dianad58
1/26/17

I bought 3 x diving masks for my grandkids for X'mas, one of the have a missing valve. Complained and was told to send the item back and they will send a replacement as soon as they receive it. It's been a month and they keep saying that they did not receive it. Australian post said that they should receive it within 2 weeks. I have sent them the receipt for the postage proving that it has been sent back to their warehouse in China. Every time I follow up on it, they said they have not received it and to send them the postage receipt AGAIN so they can look into it.
I just wander if I am ever going to get my replacement! My granddaughter is tired of waiting for her replacement mask through no fault of ours !!!

** MiniIn the box contacted me after my review on this site. They have since replaced the mask and refunded the postage cost for sending the faulty mask back. Thanks for rectifying the issue.

kathyb130
1/23/17

I had ordered from MiniInTheBox one time prior to my December Order and it took several weeks; but, I did receive my order.
Because the phone cover's magnet did not keep the cover closed; I decided to order another cover but a different brand. The order was placed Dec 6 2016 and has not been received as of yet. I notified the company around Jan 11 2017 and they said that it had been delivered; but if i hadn't received it; they would send it again or refund my money.
I asked them to send it again; and 2 weeks later, I am still waiting.
I've inquired again; and, I am only told that they'll send me a confirmation when it is re-sent.
I wonder!?!?!? If I'll ever truly get resolution??

mariec90
1/21/17

I have waited many days for my package but it turned out to be delivered to the wrong address. I contacted miniinthebox to request a refund and at first it was a little frustrating since I wasn't getting any help but after I left a review on Sitejabber, one of mininthebox supervisors Named Tammy was willing to help me through the process and my refund came through in no time which I really appreciate. She was very kind.

michaelv80
1/18/17

I ordered an iPad cover, never got it. The helpdesk first gave some vague excuses, then stopped replying. Luckily it was just a few euros, but nevertheless, DO NOT BUY HERE.
Furthermore, they spam your email box.

susank118
1/18/17

I ordered some watches for Christmas presents, paid for expedited delivery in the hope they would arrive for Christmas (although I knew it would be a close thing). Got an email Christmas eve saying the order had been returned with a problem at customs. Asked what the problem was and was told that as the items contained batteries (they are watches!!) they couldn't ship by expedited airmail. I would have thought the company should have known that! In fairness, they responded quickly and I did receive a quick full refund. Unfortunately, I hadn't seen this site before I placed the order again, by slow airmail! We'll wait and see if the new order arrives.

Tip for consumers: If ordering - allow about 6 weeks for delivery!

eas89
1/18/17

In a previous review I stated my grievances about late delivery and lacklustre products. This review is an add on to that one.

Shortly after posting the first review I was contacted by a supervisor from MiniInTheBox and after back and forth emails about my experience the supervisor offered suitable compensation as I do now need to buy new phone case and screen protector.

The supervisor was very helpful in compensating for the delays and the unsuitable products but I still won't be ordering online from any website soon. This was one of similar experiences I've had and I feel no resentment towards MiniInTheBox. It's just one of those things. After all this was just supposed to be an easy way to get a phone case and protector that's hard to find in retail stores. So I'm back to where I started.

mettek1
1/16/17

I ordered some Christmas items Nov 14th. They where not received by Dec 25th. So I couldn't use them. Dec 27. Th I recieved a message that the package is on the way. I refused to recieve and asked to get my money back. That hasn't happen. They pretend not to understand you when there are troubles.

wendyl56
1/13/17

Just placed an order and the process was straight forward...paypal payment so I will see on the delivery now and get back with another review. So far thumbs up! Thanks

jullyd
1/12/17

I contacted Mini in the box several times regarding these two items. I ordered these items on November 25, 2016. After waiting 30+ days (as there shipping policy states), I contacted them advising that I have not received these two items. They advised me to wait a few more days due to the holidays and if I do not receive the package by Jan 3, 2017 to contact them again, which makes sense as it is the holidays and a busy time of the year. I contacted them again on Jan 5, 2017, as I still had not received the cell phone cases. They advised me to check the tracking site and if it does not say that it is delivered to my country then they can issue me a refund or reshipment. Conveniently, the tracking site had not been updated since this date and all of a sudden it was updated saying that the package has been delivered to my country (with no other messages or form of tracking, the rest of the site just said "error"). They advised that since it says this on the tracking site, there is nothing they can do to help me now. After waiting almost 2 months for two cell phone cases to arrive and going back and fourth with this site, the cell phone cases FINALLY arrived today (Jan 12, 2017). I am sorry but regardless of how busy it is, 2 months is ridiculous for two cell phone cases. I will never order from this website again (these cases were supposed to be a Christmas gift)

monicac53
1/9/17

If I could give this retailer a zero star rating I would. I placed an order and paid extra for expedited shipping 5-8 days and that was 25 days ago. Every time I ask when my item will come i get an email that pushes it out to 20 days, then 30 days, then 35 days. I don't think it will ever come and they will not give me a refund. DO NOT order from this company. If you do, do so at your own risk.

aat6
1/9/17

I ordered a tablet case which arrived from China on 6th January 2017. It is of good quality, the right colour, and is a perfect fit for my Galaxy Tablet S 8.5.
BUT I ordered it online on 17 November 2016.
Never use this site if delivery is time critical but you would be OK if you ordered now for Christmas 2017.

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

180 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MiniInTheBox staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
nisoon
Nisoo N.
3 days, 1 hour ago
Answer
minii
Mini I. [MiniInTheBox Rep]
A: Dear Customer, please trust us that there might be some misunderstanding between us and those customers who left the negative comments. We'll do everything to satisfy our customers. Our company might not be a perfect company but we will always take responsibility if we make mistake. Also, we have a lot of positive review, so we hope you could just give us the chance to enjoy our service and to prove our service quality by your own judgement . The Total Delivery Time consists of processing time and shipping time TWO parts. You can see the processing time for your item on the product page above the "Add to Cart" button. Shipping time depends on the paid shipping method which shows in checkout page.
2 days, 3 hours ago
1 week, 2 days ago
Answer
minii
Mini I. [MiniInTheBox Rep]
A: Please log in to your account on our site and go to My Order; then, click the related Order Number that you need help with to submit a ticket for customer service. They will be glad to provide professional help. You may refer to this link: http://www.miniinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1169/a2118.html
1 week, 1 day ago