Review of MiniInTheBox

MiniInTheBox reviews

Beijing, 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Happy Halloween! Fun & cool gadgets!
Visit Us

arn868
10/19/17

This is the ultimate protection for my Huawei P9. I choose a red version. The body is strong like a Transformer, metal, firm frame, thick rubber protection inside, hardened glass, good finish of paint, closed charger insert, closable earphone plughole ... everything is secure.
The size is too big to keep the phone in my trousers pocket but I don't like that anyway but it fits in my inside coat pocket. Happy purchase , especially if you want to keep your phone 'clean' !!

The only remark I have is that delivery takes some extra days but that's what I knew already ... within 10 days from order to delivery. no worries

tarekt4
10/19/17

I received broken item two times, after painful waiting time.
I ordered from the website on August 14, 2017, and did not receive anything until now. I contact them and they asked me to wait. I waited more than 60 days (2 month), and when I contacted them again they asked me to wait for more 60 days (2 month). SO FUNNY.....!!!!! I wish I had read reviews prior to ordering.

markf178
10/16/17

If I could give miniinthebox.com a negative rating, I would. The worst experience I've ever had. Completely incompetent.These folks are horrible! I made the mistake of ordering from them 15 Sept 2017 and requested (and paid for Express Expedited shipping (2-3 days, and $12) So processing took 5 days, so I should have received my order by 22 September 2017. Instead it arrived the same day i received a message from miniinthebox.com telling me my order would arrive in 7-10 days due to a hold up in customers, the item arrived at 8:30pm on 28 September 2017 . Thus began my marathon to get my money refunded. After two or three messages to customer service/contact a Supervisor, I finally got them to agree to refund the entire amount of my order including shipping. That was 29 September 2017. It's now 13 October 2017 and their last gambit was telling me that their attempt to refund the money to the credit card I used had failed. Oh, I had to send them a request for funds via Paypal. and I am supposed to get my money in 3-4 days. So I'll send them requests daily until I get my money. They are horrible! Don't do business with them!
I just discovered that miniinthebox.com has sent me a message here (at Trustpolit and not miniinthebox.com) saying they paid my refund and that I didn't pay them via paypal. Which is absolutely true. I was instructed by Carla in customer service to submit a bill via paypal because when they tried to credit the credit card I used it failed, so I was given explicit instructions to use paypal which I did. Now they're claiming to have paid the refund and attempting to cast doubt on my assertions. Every word I've said about miniinthebox.com is undeniably true. I placed the order a month ago and it still haven't been resolved.

constantinl2
10/16/17
• Updated review

... so, after 10 working days I finally got my cases. More than happy that I received what I ordered : good size and quality. Now, to be honest , I'm more than happy that sitejabber can be something Miniinthebox guys are very sensitive. So, the things were like this: the first supervisor answering to me was Leonora, proposing instead some rebates to a new purchase to refund the shipping. After that, they changed the ticket number and assigned a new supervisor Leon to take care of my case and each day he replied to me saying not to worry cause he follows my problem and he proposed to me to refund the shipping I paid for 3 days delivery or to refund all the money and me, to return the items when I receive them. I accepted to receive the shipping amount I paid for nothing. It is impossible to receive from China in 3 days a package so take care, they continue to advertise the same lead time. I receive my shipping money after other 5 working days. A few words about Leon, the service customer supervisor : very nice guy - thank you Leon, committed to help and very interested to fix problems. But, Leon is an employee, with limited power in a system that needs upgrade on all areas: warehouse ( more than 3 days spent in Hong Kong ), shipping carrier ( SF Express either did a good job for the money I paid - not enough for 3 days delivery, either did a very bad one taking the money and considering a free shipping, so 2 weeks delivery, and no update on it's tracking site so where is the package ? is lost ? is in the way ? ), Accountability department that delayed the shipping refund. So guys, I consider myself lucky to work with sitejabber and to sensitize in this way the customer service supervisors, to find Leon that offered to me even to refund all the money and cancel the order and who did a close follow even for shipping reimbursement, and to receive what I ordered, no error. But I had to "fight" to make this happen.

“scam”
• Previous review

I decided to share my bad experience with guys like you that wants nice things at lower prices. Be vigilant to whom you pay your money ! Avoid especial overseas companies like miniinthebox ! I ordered 2 Galaxy Note 4 wallets on Sep 17, paid "Express Expedition" 10.89 $ for 2-3 days delivery - as per the site - and today who knows where they are ? I feel like I lost my money and lost my time. The first notification was " items were shipped " on Monday Sep 18th. On Sep 19th, the second one, they are in a Hong Kong center and on Sep 22th, the same Hong Kong center but ready to be shipped to New York ! the SF Express shipping company last update is in Hong Kong ready to be shipped to New York that last from Sep 22nd. I complaint to Customer service and they reply that such a shipping is at least one week. I replied that I paid for a faster delivery ( almost the same amount as the merchandise ) and I received a second answer saying they apologize but I have to wait at least other 7 days and they offer me 50% from the price I paid as rebate to chose other item. And, if I want a faster delivery I have to contact myself the carrier ! I said to use the rebate to speed the delivery and I escalate to a supervisor. NO answer after 3 days ! unacceptable ! at this time I don't have any certitude that I'll ever receive my wallets, so I worn you , guys, open big the eyes before to write an order to overseas companies ! the same merchandise can be found in US and shipped from US, hassle free. This kind of companies know that and offer faster shipping and even lower prices, but instead good service a bunch of problems and stress ! take care on this kind of scam !

Tip for consumers: open big the eyes ! scam

leonelj8
10/16/17

Compro no Miniinthebox desde 2012 e nunca tive problemas, os produtos são de ótima qualidade e conforme a descrição

laetitiam1
10/16/17

On trouve de bons produits sur ce site mais la livraison est très longue. Cependant, les produits ne sont pas chers du tout et la plupart du temps, ils sont de qualité.

frankf85
10/14/17

Die bisher gelieferte Ware war immer überzeugend. Die Preise vernünftig. Auch bei einmaligen Lieferschwierigkeiten gab es Kulanzlösungen und schnelle Hilfe.
Gerne wieder und zu empfehlen.

arturl2
10/13/17

compro nesse site a 3 anos e nunca tive qualquer problema quanto aos produtos, estão de parabens, continuarei comprando !!!

missaelv
10/13/17

Al fin tengo mi pedido y este producto en mis manos !
Puedo decir que sé muy bien, sé que me servirá mucho...
Ahora solo espero se llegue el día de poder usarlo

nestora12
10/13/17

La verdad me ha parecido fantástico, ha salido todo bien y en optimas condiciones me parece una web muy interesante y muy seria en las entregas.

gabrielep3
10/13/17

tutto è andato secondo i piani, l'acquisto è stato semplice e sicuro!
lo riuserò sicuramente per acquistare altri prodotti in futuro.
molto consigliato!!

joanp47
10/13/17

I bought the kit to change the iPhone 6 battery "8-in-one Repair Pry Tool Kit for iPhone/iPad/iPod". Everything I needed was there and it worked perfectly :)

antoniog52
10/13/17

Delivered without trackig so the item was received in 40 days but it was exactly as described. It works perfectly. I think will use Miniln The Box in the future.

iliasc13
10/13/17

Lots of choices and great service, the order is a little long but worth the wait! Would highly recommend

giuliap3
10/13/17

Se non fosse per i tempi di attesa della spedizione sarebbe il top! Trovo sempre cose particolari che sono sempre uguali alle foto. Lattendibilità è massima e la serietà pure!

danielo67
10/13/17

This is a scam company that just sends autogenerated mails from the support asking you to wait 60 days even when it was more that 60 days since order.

When I contacted the support I've got a autogenerated mail (the same both times) and the closed the case by just in the mail telling me to wait more?!?!

Stay away from them!

cristianf4
10/12/17

La verdad me ha parecido fantástico, todo ha salido super bien,llegado el producto deseado en óptimas condiciones.

robertar21
10/10/17

Ho ricevuto tutti gli articoli entro 4 giorni lavorativi proprio come previsto. E tutti funzionano benissimo. Mi sono state rimborsate completamente le spese doganali. Grazie

desiom
10/8/17

damod3
10/8/17

wanted to exchange 2 out of 3 products I ordered back in Auguest.. because 1 of them I opened, they told me i can only return the 'sealed' items. The items were the wrong size, so I had to return 2.

I returned the items. I logged in to their arduous system today only to find my exchange ticket has been closed. No notification, nothing. This is appalling behavior and I do not recommend anyone should spend money with these people.

Unbelievable.

josem213
10/7/17

Artigo recebido dentro do prazo expectável
A embalagem em excelente condições, e o produto perfeito estado
Fiz o download da aplicação e o emparelhamento do smartwatch facilmente no iPhone SE.
Só falta usar todas as suas funcionali

thaisf1
10/7/17

Finalmente chegaram as canetas coloridas! Comprei no dia 18/06/2017 e recebi 04/09/2017, valeu a pena a demora pelo custo benefício do produto. Considerando o valor total do pedido, e a sorte de não ser taxada pela Alfândega, cada caneta me custou R$ 1,97, o que aqui no Brasil seria impossível encontrar pelo mesmo valor e qualidade. As canetas são super fofas e as cores são lindas. A tampa de uma delas veio um pouco danificada, mas não interfere em nada ao usá-la. Fiquei muito satisfeita, super recomendo.

Tip for consumers: Realizo compras desde 2014 no site e recomendo. Equipe comprometida e empenhada.

orlandof13
10/7/17

Somente a demora da alfândega do país de destino. Demorou muito por aqui... Porém, o produto chegou e é de ótima qualidade. / Only the customs delay of the destination country. It took too long here ... But the product arrived and is of great quality.

mayconb1
10/6/17

Satisfeito com a compra chegou tudo certo funcionando e bem embalado produto de boa qualidade e preço acessível , muito boa a compra satisfeito com o produto.

anap66
10/6/17

Ainda não recebi meu segundo pedido, mas o primeiro chegou perfeitamente. Estou aguardando ansiosa a chegada do meu segundo pedido.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Just Block the email, that's what I did.

By Eric L. on 12/24/15
Helpful answer

I had a delivery problem with them, didn't get all the stuff i paid for with Paypal. As soon as I contacted Paypal to complain, Miniinthebox refunded me very quickly for the missing items. They fear Paypal it seems...

By Sandra L. on 10/6/15
Helpful answer

I must have done something right! Have never received anything from them, not even the item I ordered!

By Vivian O. on 3/16/16
Helpful answer

They don't want you to contact them. Period! Nobody should order anything from this company!

By Vivian O. on 10/8/15
Helpful answer

The only other suggestions I have are to contact your bank if you paid directly from your account and let them know that you never received your items. They MIGHT refund your money after investigating. It is much easier if you pay with a credit card--not a debit card. They provide protections and guarantees that other payment options don't grant. I do not know if those protections extend to your debit card if you use it as a credit card. I know it doesn't as a debit. Regardless of how you pay their site and customer service is terrible and they make it virtually impossible to get hold of anyone if you have a problem. "Contact us" just takes you in circles without enabling you to get hold of anyone. Horrible.

By Linda P. on 1/3/16
Helpful answer

I recieved a mail asking for a photo of the wrongly delivered broken watch as I did not know how to do I asked my son to come a do it it is now 14 days ago so far  N O   R E S P O N S E

By Villy P. on 1/17/16
Helpful answer

I didnt. Theres no way other then what you have already done. And i dont the a BBB complaint will do anything as this company is based out kf china. Its a complete sham. And im afraid we both got screwed in this deal.

By cody t. on 10/26/15
Helpful answer

Got my order delivered in a month or so instead of the 10 business days . And 1 of the item seems to have some parts missing. The main problem is you don't know who you are dealing with in this website. No address ,no phone numbers ,no direct contact whatsoever. I can only conclude that it's a doggy website. Avoid it .

By Eric T. on 9/2/15
Helpful answer

PayPal is the way to order from this website as they stand behind your purchase and will make it right if there is a problem.

By Donna T. on 7/5/15
Helpful answer

Both MailInTheBox and LightInTheBox are horrible, it's impossible to get rid of them.

By Yvonne S. on 3/16/16
Questions? Get answers from the MiniInTheBox staff and other customers.

102 Photos for MiniInTheBox