US Government’s NSF

MiniInTheBox reviews

75%
Beijing, 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Happy Halloween! Fun & cool gadgets!
Visit Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

naderr

It have a good customer service but some times it takes a day to get a response
(in 137 reviews)

ravir8

these are the 2 order numbers, tried tracking and nothing (in 456 reviews)

arnes9

Thank you, Miniinthebox.com, for providing a easy to navigate website and high quality products! (in 19 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jyotil3
7/28/16

I totally love this website! The customer service is very good. Usually I receive my order in 3 to 4 weeks. However two months back I ordered 4 items, they were shipped in 3 packages. I received 2, and upon enquiring last week, I was told that the original package 1 might be held by customs or lost in transit- which was unusual. But they would reship again and with Tractable airmail services-at their cost!. I tracked it and my package was in transit at Malaysia. Very impressive!

christ5044
7/27/16

I haven't yet received the goods, but would warn anyone using this company to use a "disposable" email address because of the huge volume of spam that is generated and won't stop. I'm talking two or three emails a day at times. I've asked them to stop and "unsubscribed" via my account, all to no avail.

paulm315
7/27/16

Never received it. Do not use this site!!!!!! Could not find phone number anywhere. Lost my money

mirom4
7/25/16

The website stated that the LED bulbs were 1000 Lumens that exceeds the halogen 750 Lumens bulbs. I purchased and received the bulbs and my bathroom is as dark as a dungeon; they are about 300 Lumens max. I have been trying to contact their customer service to return these subpar bulbs and get a refund but all I get is being rerouted to confirm that I have received their garbage product. Very unhappy and will tell everyone to stay away from these crooks.

maddiec2
7/25/16

Hey guys,

I ordered an Apple 13inch hard case and understood/accepted this order would take awhile to arrive to Australia as noted when I purchased. When I had finally received the package 4 weeks later, it unfortunately was the wrong size. I emailed Miniinthebox and received an email to where they asked me to send an image of this. I had done so and did not get an email back. This was well over 3 weeks ago. They have stopped replying once I starting asking for a refund. Its just annoying. Go somewhere else.

davidb530
7/22/16

Ive been purchasing items from this site for over 3 years and have never had a problem. Returns are easy and anything that is defective or that breaks, they replace it immediately upon receiving your request. Pricing is great as you cut out the middleman when purchasing because the items are made there and shipped directly to you. No increases because of taxes or 3rd party ordering. Try it for yourself and see!

jamieh92
7/21/16

I ordered a ps2 memory card and even paid for the 5-8 business day shipping and still haven't received my package. Very disappointed with not being able to contact the company or track my package.

nikkiaj
7/20/16

I bought 3 cell phone cases June 22 it's not July 20 won't refund my money can't track my package never again just ordered the same cases for a cheaper price off eBay came with it 5 says this site needs to be put out of business

helenb72
7/20/16

My package was shipped 7/07/16 and I even paid $10 extra for expedited shipping! I've just read on my "account" that I need to contact SF-Express INT to resolve an issue with my mailing address otherwise the product will be destroyed. Who is SF-Express INT??

staceyw18
7/18/16

Still waiting for my order to arrive. said it was shipped on 1st July 2016. 5-8 days delivery time... I have one very unhappy little girl.
Did not have this problem last time I ordered something.
Not happy at all.

mpmpmm
7/18/16

Ordered something. Stated free shipping but charged shipping! Tried to cancel order but only got "ticket' and later shipping confirmation email! I don't trust them.

nirithn
7/18/16

We ordered a Magic Cube and got a product that did not survive even the first round!!!
It is such a lousy that one cannot charge even 50 cents for it. We were shocked when we got it. I think a company has to have minimum decency in presenting the products they are selling.
There is no e-mail for customers service and no phone number either.
We definitely deserve to get our money back with apologies.

We also asked, from the strat, even before receiving the products NOT TO GET PROMOTIONAL MAIL, but nothing helped

carolynt21
7/12/16

I ordered a iPad cover on June 27, 2016 and still have not received my order. MiniInaBox charged my Visa card after my order but I still do not have the product?? Crazy! The address on the order is correct. I will never use this company again! Motto...stick to company's you know! I can not find a phone number to call...I have complained on the site but not one contact or explanation!!

felipeg12
7/11/16

I placed an order for 76,20 pounds. I ordered I few things for my car like for example :
Car charger adapter , plastic antenna, car seat cover ,an sticker,wheel cover etc ..
The thing is, that DHL send me a text saying that now I need to pay 36 pounds for the parcel ...The funny thing is that after I went to check the prices of the the items on ebay and (aliexpress) and they cost more on the mininthebox (My mistake for not searchin enough), They make you think that they are giving you an amazing discount, and they cost 2 to 3 up to 5 times more in price an I can prove it . Now ,why don't they put less value on the items so people don't pay tax like
all Chinese webs do ? now with the 36 pounds extra I ended up payng 4 times and even more for the price for every item ...On top of that, I wanted to change the address and it doesn't work the web option an there is nobody to talk to (WHEN THERE IS NOT lIVE CHAT OR SOME CONTACT THERE IS A REASON ... "" PEOPLE DONT BUY FROM THEM ,INSTEAD BUY FROM EBAY OR SPECIALLY FROM ALIEXPRESS ,THERE YOU CAN CONTACT THEM LIVE AND DO INSTAND CHAT WITH YOUR PHONE AND YOU GET LOYALTY POINT AND QUICK REFUNDS AND IF YOU WANT A QUICK DELIVERY JUST PAY A SMALL DIFERENCE AND MORE IMPORTANTLY yOU WILL NEVER PAY DUTY TAX . YOU CAN COMPARE THE PRICES BEFORE THERE IM NOT JOKING OR LUYING , BEST MISTAKE EVER , I WILL NEVER BUY AGAIN FROM THESE WEB TOTAL RIP OFF

Today Monday 18 of july a receive a phone call from (CHINA ) telling me that they refunded me the 36 pounds duty tax that i had to pay to DHL , A DIRECT PHONE CALL never happened before ,also they asked me if i could remove the review o write something about the refund , what i didnt know till today , is that my review has been very helpful for others . anyway these is
my expirience with the web and im sharing it .
I almost forgot to say that the send me a car air refreshing separate from the parcel because if the liquid inside , these its going to arrived to my old adress with i have not idea when , and dont even know if they will receive the parcel and im gonna waste time and petrol having to go there and see if it arrived . wich I assumed i wont bother and its gonna be i lost .

richardv31
7/8/16

CAREFULL EU deliveries will come with over 50% on duties. Site does not warn you, you can then only return for less than 50% of the orignial costs!!!

jeffh123
7/1/16

Placed first order & waited forever for delivery. Only after I complained, did the order arrive.
Needed additional products, so I placed a second order. 10 days after order was placed, payment confirmed and debited from my account, I receive an e-mail stating there was an issue with my payment. They requested that I send all new account information, so they can be paid (Again?) Sorry, I'm not going to play that game. I demanded that the entire order to be cancelled and my account credited for the entire purchase price deducted from my account.
BE WARY !!!!!

jonathanh72
6/29/16

I purchase from many online stores and am able to say that I have no regrets purchasing from Mini in the box. I have received all my orders in good time and where there have been disputes of any nature it is addressed very efficiently.

The product quality is sometimes questionable but i cant really blame that on the site. I make it my duty to research all the products I order beforehand.

lyt7
6/26/16

You can find cool products for a very low price there. Of course it reflects in the quality. For example in my case, I ordered phone cases, which at the first sight are beautiful but at a closer insight, you can see the picture is pixeled and some are even slightly blurry. I can't complain though since I bought them for 1 and considering the price I've bought them for, the quality is great actually.
You also have to wait pretty long when you order by standard shopping but when you are a patient person who doesn't have much money to spare and doesn't mind waiting 3 to 4 weeks, then it's perfect for you.

biondot
6/25/16

pacco arrivato velocemente, prodotto come da foto illustrative e caratteristiche come descritte. funziona bene. prezzo buono.

mauriziob4
6/25/16

I prodotti sono effettivamente come descritti, i prezzi decisamente vantaggiosi, un solo neo tempi di consegna un po' lunghi

yariks
6/25/16

второй раз заказывал товар на этом сайте, все пришло быстро, и именно то что заказывал, один в один с картинкой. Спасибо!!!

damirt
6/23/16

Yes, MiniInTheBox fulfilled all my expectations, offering great products at affordable prices, delivering them as soon as possible. I got e-mails with order confirmations, delivery start process . and all I had to do ist - wait, until my local distributor and custom have done their job ! The package was great, goods were correctly packed to prevent all possible damage during delivery process.
All in all, my experience with MiniInTheBox is very good,for all my orders in past few years, for sure I will continue to shop, occasionally, looking for cheap but with expected quality goods

togzhana
6/23/16

Получила чехол, полностью оправдал ожиданию по качеству супер!

joicec1
6/23/16

I love the Miniinthebox products! I buy a lot of Apple accessories and they are very good! Recommend!

siennev

j'adore leurs produits

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

127 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MiniInTheBox staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
minii
A: Dear Customer, The Total Delivery Time consists of processing time and shipping time TWO parts. You can see the processing time for your item on the product page above the Yellow "Add to Cart" button. Could you send us your order number so we can help you to check it?
Helpful answer
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
minii
A: Could you send us your order number so we can help you to check it?
Helpful answer