US Government’s NSF

MiniInTheBox reviews

73%
Beijing, 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Happy Halloween! Fun & cool gadgets!
Visit Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

beat235
12/6/16

Miniinthebox me ajudou muito com as informações sobre os pedidos e chegou no tempo esperado. Gostei da qualidade do que pedi e pretendo comprar novamente com eles.

juliet202
12/6/16

Its junk. The packages are mashed and late. The products are equal to setting your money on fire.

nt48
12/5/16

Very bad quality of the 7 plus phone cover I ordered. They said post expedited would arrive in 5-7 business days. Didn't arrive even in 3 weeks. When I sent a message they said they would give me reward for the postage and I can purchase something on their website but it should be double that price and I can use the reward. Postage was not much but no credibility of this vendor Package which was supposed to arrive in 5 - 7 businesses days finally arrived 5 weeks later. They can keep my reward money. I will never order anything from them again.

marcusl29
12/2/16

Ordered in stock bulbs Oct 27, 2016. As of Dec 2, 2016 - bulbs have not arrived. Seller indicated 10-20 days for regular shipping. Seller claims order was shipped [October 27, 2016 10:37 PM].

Tried to resolve issue with seller, but seller relied on tired "policy" arguments and refused to provide reasonable customer service.

Had to open PayPal dispute to receive refund.

www.miniinthebox.com cannot be trusted.

Tip for consumers: www.miniinthebox.com cannot be trusted.

dianes131
12/1/16

i saw the positive dog clothes post and ordered clothes for my 55 pound dog. when i got the clothes, even though i ordered XL and L, they wouldn't even fit a 20 pound dog. paid $82 for my merchandise, kept a couple of non-dog items that were nominal, paid $12 to return clothing merchandise, and i think i didn't get a good return on my money. i have learned one thing: do not order from a company that doesn't have a telephone number for ordering and customer service -- the use of email is ineffective to resolve problems. i do have to say the package came timely and all items ordered (albeit bad sizing) were contained in the box.

dinas21
12/1/16

So I bought this cover with a unicorn and some writing at the back and it's $#*!ty. The drawing looks printed in a weird way plus it doesn't fit the phone perfectly. Very bad. I do not recommend.

alicem69
11/29/16

Acquisto molto spesso da miniinthebox e mi sonosempre trovata superbene! sito affidabilissimo e roba stupenda. Prezzo migliore sul mercato mai trovato!
spedizione in 2/.3 settimana GRATIS.. pagamenti con Paypal e ottima comunicazione con il venditore :)

davig1
11/23/16

Pedi uma bolsa de bicicleta, relógio e mais alguns itens. Achei que a qualidade não era das melhores pelo preço ser muito baixo mas fiquei supreendido. Recomendo este site e os produtos!

bellam30
11/23/16

I ordered a Samsung 7 phone case. They sent me the wrong one so i had to pay for the return. They then lied for months on end sarong a new one had been sent but i never received anything. When i asked for a refund they lied again, saying they would and then that they had made the refund yet i still don't have my money or the case. DONT ORDER FROM THEM

williamg119
11/18/16

Ik heb als grote hobby vissen. Materiaal wordt in Nederland steed maar duurder dus heb ik besloten om het een keer in CHina via Mininthebox te proberen. De prijzen waren tenslotte veel lager. Het heeft een paar weken geduurd, maar ik heb mijn spulen binnen en ik ben verrast over de kwaliteit van het materiaal. Nu maar hopen dat de vissen het net zo lekker vinden als ik.

Zeer tevreden!! Bedankt Miniinthebox

dawne28
11/17/16

I ordered a cellphone case on 10\28\16 and and the item should've been delivered by 11\07\16..... and I notified customer service they told me that I should receive my order by 11\17\16..... guess what I still haven't received my order yet...I will never purchase anything from this company or website ever again...I will be putting in a poor review for this website...and I expect a full refund as of today.

wenbinc
11/17/16

WORST WEBSITE! Ordered 3 items that should be shipped out within 24 hours but its been a week and there is not update despite payment being confirmed. Non responsive customer service ticket as well. BULL$#*!. This is a scam site.

Tip for consumers: Just do not use this site

vuyok
11/14/16

I have waited ages for my products to be delivered after paying for a faster delivery time!! After contacting customer service they replied and told me to wait a week longer for my parcel to be delivered and keep on checking where it is using their tracking device, however this is in Chinese so it is completely useless!! After waiting a week my product had still not arrived in which case I contacted customer service again asking for a full refund of my payment for quicker delivery which they completely ignored and just sent me a similar message saying I should wait another week and I still havnt recieved my product yet!! The customer service for this company is appalling and you should not buy from here!!! You will either be waiting ages for your product or not receive it at all!! And looking at the reviews other people are having similar problems so this is not a one off, DO NOT order from this company!

scottp90
11/14/16

Ordered 4 LED bulbs for my dining room pendant fixtures. It took forever to get them, and then one was an odd color. I contacted them and after a couple of back and forth messages they sent me another one. That was all good. Until 11 months later one of them started blinking and then just died. These things should last for many years. I contacted them again and got a new ticket number, but when I log in to see it, it just says there's a technical difficulty and they can't respond. Now another one has died. Added new request to return all four. Waiting to hear back. Not feeling good about it.

katieo15
11/13/16

My dog Max looks so cute in the clothing I got him on MITB. The prices are great (seriously, so affordable) and the quality is really good for the price. Everything is soft and just enough warmth for Max on cold walks. Very satisfied.

caseym28
11/11/16

I would love to review the product for other consumers, but all I can say is that I never received it, even though I paid extra for expedited shipping. Its been well over a month at this point, even though I paid to have it within 5-8 business days. I read the other reviewers saying they didnt receive their packages other, but thought Id still give it a shot. Nope. Package never came. Its sitting somewhere over in China waiting for 'processing'. Reporting it missing was easy, but then I realized any company that makes it so easy to add a claim must be constantly receiving them, or else it wouldnt be a giant part of your orders page. The product might be great, but you will probably never get it. All the positive reviewers saying they got their's quickly are paid for by the company in an attempt to trick others, like me, into buying. Also, even if you unsubscribe, you will receive dozens of emails a week from them with ads for more product to pay for and never receive. Dont do it. Just dont.

marsham22
11/10/16

I ordered 4 different phone covers.
One was falling apart LITERALLY while I was removing it from the plastic bag!
The 2nd has EXTREMELY tiny lil sharp wires in several places sticking out! Not only have they cut me, but they also have ruined furniture & snagged MANY clothing items.
The other 2 cases were 2 different sizes I ordered for my 2 G. girls phones. both are loose & floppy.
Additionally, it took close to a month for my order to arrive.
this company will not see another penny from me.

maneeshaj
11/9/16

After ordering from their site, I was not totally satisfied with my product. Hiwever after contacting them, their customer service team was able to provide me with an acceptable resolution. Would totally recommend to a friend

svetozart
11/8/16

After my purchase, I didn't receive anything and as I asked foe a feedback of my money there was no answer ......

martag8
11/7/16

Compré dos collares para usarlos en diferentes ocasiones. Llegaron muy rápido y me sorprendió la calidad. Lucen con cualquier estilo.
Seguro volveré a comprar mas bisutería.

marck29
11/5/16

49 DAYS AND STILL WAITING. What a $#*!ty site. How is it I can buy a tractor from china and its at my door step in 18 days but a phone case is still not here after 49 days what a joke

davidb584
11/4/16

I am now writing a review on the alleged 'ticket' issued to me because I haven't received my phone cover. Below is the original review I wrote regarding the non receipt of my phone cover
"Samsung phone cover ordered on 01st October 2016, allegedly dispatched on 07th October, supplied with tracking number LX984473262CN. Apparently it is still in transit, Somewhere. What I would like to know is where exactly is it and when can I expect it to arrive,"

I was subsequently issued with a ticket number 13728681 - which I could allegedly go in to to read their reply... guess what, my account says I don't have an outstanding ticket. Unfortunately it has come to the point whereby, I will be reporting this company to 'Paypal', as a company which appears to be running a SCAM.

manjulak
10/31/16

Hi,
I have ordered 2 studs on September 29, I didn't receive my order still, when I contacted your customer service they asked me to wait till October 27 and if I didn't receive them until that date they asked me to contact them immediately. When I contacted them when I didn't receive my order after October 27, they answered me as something went wrong and they provided me 2 options, whether I need a money back or resend the parcel again.
I asked them to return my money since I was so tried waiting for my order, but I didn't get any response till now.
I'm highly dissatisfied with your customer service. I never had this experience with any other online shopping.

mikec149
10/29/16

Nice product received in good time for holiday

jeremyb80
10/29/16

Great website which delivers quickly and the products were in a good state. Little expensively and comprehensive after-sales service, cool!

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

156 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MiniInTheBox staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question