US Government’s NSF

71%
Categories: Wholesale Clothing
Beijing, 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Happy Halloween! Fun & cool gadgets!
Visit Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

mariec90
1/21/17

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT MINIINTHEBOX BUT IT HAS BEEN OF NO HELP. IT FEELS LIKE THERE IS NO "REAL PERSON " BEHIND THE SCREEN WILLING TO HELP . I REQUESTED A REFUND SINCE MY ITEMS NEVER ARRIVED AND IT KEEPS ON REPEATING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN. NOW I HAVE A LETTER FROM THE UNITED STATES POST OFFICE AS PROOF THAT MY ITEMS GOT LOST BUT THERE IS NO WAY I CAN FORWARD IT TO MINIINTHEBOX!!! BEWARE OTHERWISE YOU ARE TRASHING YOUR MONEY.DO NOT BUY ON THIS WEBSITE!!

michaelv80
1/18/17

I ordered an iPad cover, never got it. The helpdesk first gave some vague excuses, then stopped replying. Luckily it was just a few euros, but nevertheless, DO NOT BUY HERE.
Furthermore, they spam your email box.

susank118
1/18/17

I ordered some watches for Christmas presents, paid for expedited delivery in the hope they would arrive for Christmas (although I knew it would be a close thing). Got an email Christmas eve saying the order had been returned with a problem at customs. Asked what the problem was and was told that as the items contained batteries (they are watches!!) they couldn't ship by expedited airmail. I would have thought the company should have known that! In fairness, they responded quickly and I did receive a quick full refund. Unfortunately, I hadn't seen this site before I placed the order again, by slow airmail! We'll wait and see if the new order arrives.

Tip for consumers: If ordering - allow about 6 weeks for delivery!

eas89
1/18/17

In a previous review I stated my grievances about late delivery and lacklustre products. This review is an add on to that one.

Shortly after posting the first review I was contacted by a supervisor from MiniInTheBox and after back and forth emails about my experience the supervisor offered suitable compensation as I do now need to buy new phone case and screen protector.

The supervisor was very helpful in compensating for the delays and the unsuitable products but I still won't be ordering online from any website soon. This was one of similar experiences I've had and I feel no resentment towards MiniInTheBox. It's just one of those things. After all this was just supposed to be an easy way to get a phone case and protector that's hard to find in retail stores. So I'm back to where I started.

mettek1
1/16/17

I ordered some Christmas items Nov 14th. They where not received by Dec 25th. So I couldn't use them. Dec 27. Th I recieved a message that the package is on the way. I refused to recieve and asked to get my money back. That hasn't happen. They pretend not to understand you when there are troubles.

wendyl56
1/13/17

Just placed an order and the process was straight forward...paypal payment so I will see on the delivery now and get back with another review. So far thumbs up! Thanks

jullyd
1/12/17

I contacted Mini in the box several times regarding these two items. I ordered these items on November 25, 2016. After waiting 30+ days (as there shipping policy states), I contacted them advising that I have not received these two items. They advised me to wait a few more days due to the holidays and if I do not receive the package by Jan 3, 2017 to contact them again, which makes sense as it is the holidays and a busy time of the year. I contacted them again on Jan 5, 2017, as I still had not received the cell phone cases. They advised me to check the tracking site and if it does not say that it is delivered to my country then they can issue me a refund or reshipment. Conveniently, the tracking site had not been updated since this date and all of a sudden it was updated saying that the package has been delivered to my country (with no other messages or form of tracking, the rest of the site just said "error"). They advised that since it says this on the tracking site, there is nothing they can do to help me now. After waiting almost 2 months for two cell phone cases to arrive and going back and fourth with this site, the cell phone cases FINALLY arrived today (Jan 12, 2017). I am sorry but regardless of how busy it is, 2 months is ridiculous for two cell phone cases. I will never order from this website again (these cases were supposed to be a Christmas gift)

monicac53
1/9/17

If I could give this retailer a zero star rating I would. I placed an order and paid extra for expedited shipping 5-8 days and that was 25 days ago. Every time I ask when my item will come i get an email that pushes it out to 20 days, then 30 days, then 35 days. I don't think it will ever come and they will not give me a refund. DO NOT order from this company. If you do, do so at your own risk.

aat6
1/9/17

I ordered a tablet case which arrived from China on 6th January 2017. It is of good quality, the right colour, and is a perfect fit for my Galaxy Tablet S 8.5.
BUT I ordered it online on 17 November 2016.
Never use this site if delivery is time critical but you would be OK if you ordered now for Christmas 2017.

robinb125
1/8/17

Wish I would have read the reviews before placing my order. Supposedly shipped on 12/18 but I am still waiting. Skeptical I will ever receive based on the reviews. Typically I always search reviews before ordering online. What a shame the one time I didn't is the time I should have.

alib58
1/8/17

Shipping Method: Express Expedited (4 - 5 business days).

they shipped 9 day after i was pay money.
it is so bad idea to shop from this site.

jimb272
1/8/17

Ordered an item and once payment had accepted I realised I'd ordered wrong spec. Immediately cancelled order before dispatch but refund was denied and the words 'system busy' shown. T's and C's state full refund issued but currently no money returned! Be very careful using this site!

ah1249
1/6/17

I ordered a game controller, the postage was three times as long as expected but Pinni was great customer service and is in the process of offering a full refund.

surinderd
1/5/17

I ordered a genuine HOCO replacement stainless steel band for my Apple watch after being sent a really poor quality one from Minlin The Box. I also this time paid for Express delivery. The product arrived on time, when I opened I was shocked to say the least. The product was not a genuine Hoco band, it was clearly another cheap imitation band. I have had no reply from customer service (Pinni) at all apart from she is going to check with her saucing Manager! Please AVOID this Company at all costs!

joaquinc9
1/4/17

As soon as I had concerns regarding my item, and I was able to receive customer service right after filing my concern. The sellers right away let you know what can be done to fix a problem.

Tip for consumers: Do not purchase anything from this site.

louisee18
1/4/17

Like others I ordered an item two weeks ago which has still not arrived. In fact I ordered the item twice, as when I logged in it said I had no orders and I presumed it was my mistake. So now I have two orders pending and still it says I have no orders pending, so I can't chase. Hopeless

karenp138
1/3/17

I made 2 orders a month ago and have still received nothing. My account shows no order history even though I have order numbers. No way to contact the company to enquire about where my goods are. I would never order from this company again.

gurpreetk8
1/2/17

I ordered some some on 25 nov..still not received..i tried to contact them. They promised to deliver it by 23rd dec..but no..then i contacted them again ..this time my account does not show any order history. No mean to contact them. It's just a fraud. Please DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

graciel28
1/2/17

They promise expedited shipping for Christmas. I placed an order 2 weeks before Christmas and I'm still waiting. They do not reply to emails. Will be contacting BBB today.

amyd80
12/30/16

Ordered items with express expedited shipping to be here by Christmas. Ordered BY the cut off stated on website to be here by Christmas ! Didn't get shipped out til days before Christmas and when tried contacting them all they do is say "it's scheduled to be deliver the 30th". It's the 30th - still not here ! If I had know it wouldn't have been delivered by Christmas I would have ordered elsewhere. Not doing business with them again !

tylerm56
12/30/16

I ordered from this company on dec 3 2016 paid for 3 day shipping today December 30th still don't have order and all the website says is it shipped on December 24th no way to contact that I have found bad service I think will never order from this company again

dumd1
12/29/16

Paid for a cable adapter, plus speedy shipping. no product after 2 weeks and tried to go back into my account. it just keeps saying i have something wrong between pw and username. went and tried to reset password. got that on my email. used their pw and still cant get in. no way to check on my order status and no way to contact them without loging in which i can't seem to do. WHERE IS MY PRODUCT> WHY DID YOU TAKE AN EXTRA .37 Cents more from my acct. on top of the purchase.

Tip for consumers: dont know yet havent' recieved anything

heleneb6
12/28/16

product ordered did not excist. Took them three weeks before They informed. Product still possible to purchase on webshop weeks later. Product on picture on site very different from Product shipped. Pieces missing from shipped product. Customer service gives very automatic answers. Not possible to Contact without your login-info, and Only by on-line form. UPDATE JANUARY 2ND: I have now received a refund for the product shipped that had pieces missing and the wasted express shipment payment. Appreciated.

annes90
12/28/16

Never! Ever! Under any circumstance will I purchase from this company again.
Paid for expedited shipping which is quoted as shipping time of 5 to 8 days.
Placed order on the 12/2 shipped on 12/10
And pkg should have, by thier own guidelines, to have been received on the 18th.
It is 12/24 Christmas Eve and still no package which means two children go without a gift from their aunt!!!!!
Had post office track shipping and it's not scheduled to arrive until the 30th!!!!
If u can't keep your word and schedule don't put it in writing claiming with an additional shipping charge that you can. This company obviously has no idea how much children look forward to The gifts at Christmas.
I will be disputing this charge with my Credit Card Company, requesting a shipping label at no expense to myself, and be Shipping The Items Right Back For A Full Refund!!!!!!! You are not the only company offering this product!!!!!
Warning to anyone considering a purchase
Don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sent from my iPhone

beckieg2
12/27/16

I ordered my present for my nephew a month before xmas and payed for expedited shipping 5 to 8 days it came 2 days after xmas why did I pay for the shipping then ? I had to get him another gift and was really mad I couldn't give it to him on xmas took alittle of a month to get here should have been about 10 days I thought for sure I was scammed

2 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

165 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MiniInTheBox staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week, 5 days ago
Answer
minii
Mini I. [MiniInTheBox Rep]
A: may log in your account and submit a ticket to contact our customer service dept. Here is how you can contact customer service: http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1192/a2974.html
1 week, 3 days ago