US Government’s NSF

MiniInTheBox reviews

75%
Beijing, 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Happy Halloween! Fun & cool gadgets!
Visit Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

todds65
8/24/16

ordered 20 days ago and I still don't have my item!!! But they have my money!!!!

brianw123
8/23/16

If you do any business with this company you will get bombarded with adverts and spam that you do not want. It will not allow you to unsubscribe. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY or you will have lots of RUBBISH adverts sent to you.
CAN YOU PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME NOW.

georgem174
8/22/16

I have recieved my product and packing list and I need to return it. However when I log in and go to "My Orders" it says I have no orders despite showing the item in my recent history. without the order being recognized there is no way to proceed. This is very frustrating.

lorettao2
8/17/16

Non riesco a trovare il numero ordine xche'dall'altro numero da cui ho ordinato non mi fate più accedere...

ovio
8/14/16

This website it's a big scam, the tracking number shows nothing, it's no way to contact this people,they have no contact options,the order shows is shipped but in fact you receive nothing,someone has to do something with them,are many complains and nobody care??Where is the police to investigate all this fraud?
Already escalated the case to paypal,you are a website full of scammers, that tracking number is fake, we can't contact you directly and you answer to us only when we forward the case to paypal because you are afraid.I already contact the the authorities,bad luck for you because i am an experienced IT person who understand very well how this things works.I contact a lawyer and the authorities and together we will investigate your website.

tracyf39
8/12/16

Said our items shipped on 7/30/16, and we used the 5-8 business days. It's now 8/12/16 and NOTHING. When I try to contact customer service, there is NO way to get hold of them!! It claims item has shipped, but there is NOTHING. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!

andym108
8/10/16

'Official' 'Original' Samsung tablet cover was a cheap plastic counterfeit item.

Company refuses to refund the full costs for the product.

Avoid this company.

amitb4
8/8/16

i have been waiting for the order since july2014. we gonna file a suite in consumer court against you

xaviers23
8/5/16

I ordered from them on July 16 and after waiting for weeks for my order to process it said my order was cancelled on August 6th. I've been trying to get my money back since but they're not responding to any of my messages.

hinnahi1
8/5/16

This website sells a HUUUUGGGGEEEE range of KNOCK-OFF products, which I should have known prior to purchasing two makeup products labelled as "Too Faced chocolate bar" and "Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit". The products arrived one month later than the delivery date and completely opposes the true products. You will not know the true ingredients of their products, as they just printed a copy of the true products. I contacted the website twice requesting the return of the items and they have not replied. When I tried to log in to the website today, I found out that they deleted my account.

Please be wary before you purchase anything from this website.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT order the makeup on their website, despite them being cheaper than normal. They are knockoffs.
The service you will get from this website is bad, so just don't order anything from this website, especially if you want them before a specific date.

shelleys25
8/1/16

My original complaint was: Ordered an iPhone cover that looked really attractive and well priced. Still have not received it although it said 24 hour delivery. Unable to contact anyone as I can't get into my account as the password seems to be wrong. When I try to reset my password it comes up with an error message. So I am locked out of my accounts not having received purchased goods and am drowning in spam that I cannot stop. Disaster!

Mini in the Box responded within 24 hours and explained their delivery policy and made sure that I could get into my account. The cover arrived about 10 days later. It was a reasonable cheap and badly aligned print but, to be honest at just over £3 I couldn't expect much more. The cover fits the phone, looks ok and serves it's purpose but I was impressed with the way they responded to the complaint. Fair enough.

martinl82
7/30/16

Got my package stuck in customs and had to pay 100% duty. So my order cost me 200% of what was stated on miniinthebox.
I was not aware the the package would come from outside of Europea Union, everything on the site looked to be from within EU. The language was my local language, the currency was local currency and nothing stated that the package was shipped from outside European Union.
I've tried several times to contact customer support, but they are completely non-responsive.
As far as I know this company is order and pray, because once they have our money, pray is all you can do.

jyotil3
7/28/16

I totally love this website! The customer service is very good. Usually I receive my order in 3 to 4 weeks. However two months back I ordered 4 items, they were shipped in 3 packages. I received 2, and upon enquiring last week, I was told that the original package 1 might be held by customs or lost in transit- which was unusual. But they would reship again and with Tractable airmail services-at their cost!. I tracked it and my package was in transit at Malaysia. Very impressive!

christ5044
7/27/16

I haven't yet received the goods, but would warn anyone using this company to use a "disposable" email address because of the huge volume of spam that is generated and won't stop. I'm talking two or three emails a day at times. I've asked them to stop and "unsubscribed" via my account, all to no avail.

paulm315
7/27/16

I received it. It was exactly what i purchased. 21 business days later.

davidb530
7/22/16

Ive been purchasing items from this site for over 3 years and have never had a problem. Returns are easy and anything that is defective or that breaks, they replace it immediately upon receiving your request. Pricing is great as you cut out the middleman when purchasing because the items are made there and shipped directly to you. No increases because of taxes or 3rd party ordering. Try it for yourself and see!

jamieh92
7/21/16

I ordered a ps2 memory card and even paid for the 5-8 business day shipping and still haven't received my package. Very disappointed with not being able to contact the company or track my package.

nikkiaj
7/20/16

I bought 3 cell phone cases June 22 it's not July 20 won't refund my money can't track my package never again just ordered the same cases for a cheaper price off eBay came with it 5 says this site needs to be put out of business

helenb72
7/20/16

My package was shipped 7/07/16 and I even paid $10 extra for expedited shipping! I've just read on my "account" that I need to contact SF-Express INT to resolve an issue with my mailing address otherwise the product will be destroyed. Who is SF-Express INT??

staceyw18
7/18/16

Still waiting for my order to arrive. said it was shipped on 1st July 2016. 5-8 days delivery time... I have one very unhappy little girl.
Did not have this problem last time I ordered something.
Not happy at all.

mpmpmm
7/18/16

Ordered something. Stated free shipping but charged shipping! Tried to cancel order but only got "ticket' and later shipping confirmation email! I don't trust them.

felipeg12
7/11/16

I placed an order for 76,20 pounds. I ordered I few things for my car like for example :
Car charger adapter , plastic antenna, car seat cover ,an sticker,wheel cover etc ..
The thing is, that DHL send me a text saying that now I need to pay 36 pounds for the parcel ...The funny thing is that after I went to check the prices of the the items on ebay and (aliexpress) and they cost more on the mininthebox (My mistake for not searchin enough), They make you think that they are giving you an amazing discount, and they cost 2 to 3 up to 5 times more in price an I can prove it . Now ,why don't they put less value on the items so people don't pay tax like
all Chinese webs do ? now with the 36 pounds extra I ended up payng 4 times and even more for the price for every item ...On top of that, I wanted to change the address and it doesn't work the web option an there is nobody to talk to (WHEN THERE IS NOT lIVE CHAT OR SOME CONTACT THERE IS A REASON ... "" PEOPLE DONT BUY FROM THEM ,INSTEAD BUY FROM EBAY OR SPECIALLY FROM ALIEXPRESS ,THERE YOU CAN CONTACT THEM LIVE AND DO INSTAND CHAT WITH YOUR PHONE AND YOU GET LOYALTY POINT AND QUICK REFUNDS AND IF YOU WANT A QUICK DELIVERY JUST PAY A SMALL DIFERENCE AND MORE IMPORTANTLY yOU WILL NEVER PAY DUTY TAX . YOU CAN COMPARE THE PRICES BEFORE THERE IM NOT JOKING OR LUYING , BEST MISTAKE EVER , I WILL NEVER BUY AGAIN FROM THESE WEB TOTAL RIP OFF

Today Monday 18 of july a receive a phone call from (CHINA ) telling me that they refunded me the 36 pounds duty tax that i had to pay to DHL , A DIRECT PHONE CALL never happened before ,also they asked me if i could remove the review o write something about the refund , what i didnt know till today , is that my review has been very helpful for others . anyway these is
my expirience with the web and im sharing it .
I almost forgot to say that the send me a car air refreshing separate from the parcel because if the liquid inside , these its going to arrived to my old adress with i have not idea when , and dont even know if they will receive the parcel and im gonna waste time and petrol having to go there and see if it arrived . wich I assumed i wont bother and its gonna be i lost .

richardv31
7/8/16

CAREFULL EU deliveries will come with over 50% on duties. Site does not warn you, you can then only return for less than 50% of the orignial costs!!!

jeffh123
7/1/16

Placed first order & waited forever for delivery. Only after I complained, did the order arrive.
Needed additional products, so I placed a second order. 10 days after order was placed, payment confirmed and debited from my account, I receive an e-mail stating there was an issue with my payment. They requested that I send all new account information, so they can be paid (Again?) Sorry, I'm not going to play that game. I demanded that the entire order to be cancelled and my account credited for the entire purchase price deducted from my account.
BE WARY !!!!!

jonathanh72
6/29/16

I purchase from many online stores and am able to say that I have no regrets purchasing from Mini in the box. I have received all my orders in good time and where there have been disputes of any nature it is addressed very efficiently.

The product quality is sometimes questionable but i cant really blame that on the site. I make it my duty to research all the products I order beforehand.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

130 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MiniInTheBox staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5 days ago
Answer
minii
A: Hi , we will send notification to your register email once it is shipped out. Will you please provide us your order number so we may check it for you? Or, you may log in your account and submit a ticket to contact our customer service dept. Here is how you can contact customer service:http://www.miniinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1169/a2118.html
4 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
minii
A: Could you please provide us your order number?
1 week ago