Review of MiniInTheBox

MiniInTheBox reviews

Beijing, 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Happy Halloween! Fun & cool gadgets!
Visit Us

sayarik
12/13/17

i order from them and they send me a track number (unregistred airmal ) from more than 15 days and the track number its not found i contact them and they ignore me now i will open claim on paypal and take my money and its the last time ordering from them

dimitriosn1
12/5/17
• Updated review

After your very positive feedback on the issue of delaying my orders and having seen it, I saw that the whole problem of long lag was created by my customs office.Therefore, it is my duty to restore your good image with my new positive opinion, and inform the customers why i change my negative opinion.!

Thanks a lot

“Revise negative comments”
• Previous review

After your very positive feedback on the issue of delaying my orders and having seen it, I saw that the whole problem of long lag was created by my customs office.Therefore, it is my duty to restore your good image with my new positive opinion , and inform customers why i change my opinion.

thanks a lot

“Stay away from them! its a worst E-shop”
• Previous review

I made my order on 29/09/2017 and today 21/11/2017 I have not received it yet, the order tracking has stopped since 17/10/2017 and is constantly sending false messages on the same date that the product has arrived in the country .
After repeated reports about the status of my orders, their responses are automated and told me to wait another 60 days until their last message saying they will be delivered in the next 6-7 days, and these days and nothing have passed on the horizon .
I have never experienced such a situation again from any such e-shop.
So do not make orders in this e-shop if you are not supposed to be surprised.

Response from LightInTheBox F., MiniInTheBox Representative
This is Customer Service Supervisor from Miniinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, i had conducted ticketId=16732358 in our ticket center and provide a solution for both orders. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
shirleyr66
11/22/17

Não recebi meu último pedido ainda, já faz três meses. O site é seguro, porém está com atraso. Gostaria de poder contar com o pedido ainda este mês.

Response from LightInTheBox F., MiniInTheBox Representative
Prezado Shirley R. Não se preocupe, entraremos em contato com o transportador para acelerar seu pacote. Sinceramente, MiniInTheBox
albertoc36
11/16/17

Ho acquistato diversi articoli su questo sito, i prezzi sono ottimi, la qualità discreta, bisogna saper scegliere bene in mezzo all'enorme quantità di oggetti. I pacchi arrivano dopo circa un mese e, specie se sono piccoli, solitamente non vengono bloccati alla dogana. I venditori sono sempre stati disponibili alla risoluzione dei problemi verificatisi.

mayurj4
11/16/17

I ordered a lenses & cover from this site I made the payment but Idk why the site still shows that my payments are pending Nd the money has already deducted from my bank account

Response from LightInTheBox F., MiniInTheBox Representative
This is Customer Service Supervisor from miniinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, I had conducted ticket ID=16708360# in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touch with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
elisaq
11/10/17

I bought a phone case for my iPhone 8 on 27/9,2017 and when checked out they said the delivery time will be between 10-20 days. But until today in November 10, I still didn't get my case delivered. I wrote letter a few times to their customer service and what they said to me was wait wait and wait. Today they told me that I have to wait for another 60 days and they will not help me with anything until then. Please don't buy anything there unless you want to have a bad shopping experience.

Response from LightInTheBox F., MiniInTheBox Representative
This is Customer Service Supervisor from Miniinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, i had conducted ticketId=16652417 in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
richardl209
11/9/17

I bought a metal watch strap for my new watch. Paid for 2-4 day express shipping. Takes over a week to receive my product and it showed up without the pins to put it in my watch. No way of calling them to resolve issue and after I put in a ticket they claim it's for wrong thing because already received package and it is now return or exchange departments issue. No way to contact that department.

Response from LightInTheBox F., MiniInTheBox Representative
This is Customer Service Supervisor from Miniinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, i had conducted ticketId=16645094 in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
travisf19
11/8/17

They had good customer service. Small issue was resolved and very happy with the site! Look forward to the next order.

Response from LightInTheBox F., MiniInTheBox Representative
This is Customer Service Supervisor from Miniinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, i had conducted ticketId=16634961 in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
rajeshl1
11/7/17

I ordered. A watch in 30th Oct. 17 , by the time of purchase it shows shipping time 4-6 Days and they charges the shipping amt as well. To my surprise, when i checked the tracking it shows out for the next station from last four days, I opened a ticket but its not registering to the site its deleted automatically. Then I tried Q&A section I asked about the my product delivery, and to my surprise they deleted my question about delivary time n status.

Response from LightInTheBox F., MiniInTheBox Representative
This is Customer Service Supervisor from Miniinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, i had conducted ticketId=16625766 in our ticket center and help with your case in the ticket. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
marim31
11/3/17

THIS WAS A TERRIBLE PURCHASE. DO NOT BUY FROM MINIINTHEBOX.
Firstly, I payed $13 for a phone case and $19 for 5 days shippping. It got here but it was THE WRONG COLOR.
When I made a claim for the exchange, they said that if I send it back, I could get a refund for $13 or I could keep it and get $3.5 to spend in their shop. I made another claim and I didn't hear back from them so I sent a message to the supervisor.
I decided to try the case anyway and realised it actually DOES NOT FULLY FIT see images and that the screen is BLUE see images... honestly, you think I buy a $1000 to have your awful BLUE SCREEN ON TOP?!?!!?
I want a refund of my money in my bank account. You are a rip off.

Response from LightInTheBox F., MiniInTheBox Representative
This is Customer Service Supervisor from miniinthebox. I am glad to help.we had conducted ticket ID=16606628# in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touch with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
arn868
10/19/17

This is the ultimate protection for my Huawei P9. I choose a red version. The body is strong like a Transformer, metal, firm frame, thick rubber protection inside, hardened glass, good finish of paint, closed charger insert, closable earphone plughole ... everything is secure.
The size is too big to keep the phone in my trousers pocket but I don't like that anyway but it fits in my inside coat pocket. Happy purchase , especially if you want to keep your phone 'clean' !!

The only remark I have is that delivery takes some extra days but that's what I knew already ... within 10 days from order to delivery. no worries

tarekt4
10/19/17

I received broken item two times, after painful waiting time.
I ordered from the website on August 14, 2017, and did not receive anything until now. I contact them and they asked me to wait. I waited more than 60 days (2 month), and when I contacted them again they asked me to wait for more 60 days (2 month). SO FUNNY.....!!!!! I wish I had read reviews prior to ordering.

Response from LightInTheBox F., MiniInTheBox Representative
This is Customer Service Supervisor from miniinthebox. I am glad to help.we had conducted ticket ID=16484151# in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touch with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
markf178
10/16/17

If I could give miniinthebox.com a negative rating, I would. The worst experience I've ever had. Completely incompetent.These folks are horrible! I made the mistake of ordering from them 15 Sept 2017 and requested (and paid for Express Expedited shipping (2-3 days, and $12) So processing took 5 days, so I should have received my order by 22 September 2017. Instead it arrived the same day i received a message from miniinthebox.com telling me my order would arrive in 7-10 days due to a hold up in customers, the item arrived at 8:30pm on 28 September 2017 . Thus began my marathon to get my money refunded. After two or three messages to customer service/contact a Supervisor, I finally got them to agree to refund the entire amount of my order including shipping. That was 29 September 2017. It's now 13 October 2017 and their last gambit was telling me that their attempt to refund the money to the credit card I used had failed. Oh, I had to send them a request for funds via Paypal. and I am supposed to get my money in 3-4 days. So I'll send them requests daily until I get my money. They are horrible! Don't do business with them!
I just discovered that miniinthebox.com has sent me a message here (at Trustpolit and not miniinthebox.com) saying they paid my refund and that I didn't pay them via paypal. Which is absolutely true. I was instructed by Carla in customer service to submit a bill via paypal because when they tried to credit the credit card I used it failed, so I was given explicit instructions to use paypal which I did. Now they're claiming to have paid the refund and attempting to cast doubt on my assertions. Every word I've said about miniinthebox.com is undeniably true. I placed the order a month ago and it still haven't been resolved.

Response from LightInTheBox F., MiniInTheBox Representative
This is Customer Service Supervisor from miniinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, I had conducted ticket ID=16461784# in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touch with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
constantinl2
10/16/17
• Updated review

... so, after 10 working days I finally got my cases. More than happy that I received what I ordered : good size and quality. Now, to be honest , I'm more than happy that sitejabber can be something Miniinthebox guys are very sensitive. So, the things were like this: the first supervisor answering to me was Leonora, proposing instead some rebates to a new purchase to refund the shipping. After that, they changed the ticket number and assigned a new supervisor Leon to take care of my case and each day he replied to me saying not to worry cause he follows my problem and he proposed to me to refund the shipping I paid for 3 days delivery or to refund all the money and me, to return the items when I receive them. I accepted to receive the shipping amount I paid for nothing. It is impossible to receive from China in 3 days a package so take care, they continue to advertise the same lead time. I receive my shipping money after other 5 working days. A few words about Leon, the service customer supervisor : very nice guy - thank you Leon, committed to help and very interested to fix problems. But, Leon is an employee, with limited power in a system that needs upgrade on all areas: warehouse ( more than 3 days spent in Hong Kong ), shipping carrier ( SF Express either did a good job for the money I paid - not enough for 3 days delivery, either did a very bad one taking the money and considering a free shipping, so 2 weeks delivery, and no update on it's tracking site so where is the package ? is lost ? is in the way ? ), Accountability department that delayed the shipping refund. So guys, I consider myself lucky to work with sitejabber and to sensitize in this way the customer service supervisors, to find Leon that offered to me even to refund all the money and cancel the order and who did a close follow even for shipping reimbursement, and to receive what I ordered, no error. But I had to "fight" to make this happen.

Response from LightInTheBox F., MiniInTheBox Representative
This is Customer Service Supervisor Leon from Lightinthebox. Thanks for your compliment. I am always willing to help you and any other customers who's needing help. Thank you again for your cooperation.
“scam”
• Previous review

I decided to share my bad experience with guys like you that wants nice things at lower prices. Be vigilant to whom you pay your money ! Avoid especial overseas companies like miniinthebox ! I ordered 2 Galaxy Note 4 wallets on Sep 17, paid "Express Expedition" 10.89 $ for 2-3 days delivery - as per the site - and today who knows where they are ? I feel like I lost my money and lost my time. The first notification was " items were shipped " on Monday Sep 18th. On Sep 19th, the second one, they are in a Hong Kong center and on Sep 22th, the same Hong Kong center but ready to be shipped to New York ! the SF Express shipping company last update is in Hong Kong ready to be shipped to New York that last from Sep 22nd. I complaint to Customer service and they reply that such a shipping is at least one week. I replied that I paid for a faster delivery ( almost the same amount as the merchandise ) and I received a second answer saying they apologize but I have to wait at least other 7 days and they offer me 50% from the price I paid as rebate to chose other item. And, if I want a faster delivery I have to contact myself the carrier ! I said to use the rebate to speed the delivery and I escalate to a supervisor. NO answer after 3 days ! unacceptable ! at this time I don't have any certitude that I'll ever receive my wallets, so I worn you , guys, open big the eyes before to write an order to overseas companies ! the same merchandise can be found in US and shipped from US, hassle free. This kind of companies know that and offer faster shipping and even lower prices, but instead good service a bunch of problems and stress ! take care on this kind of scam !

Tip for consumers: open big the eyes ! scam

Response from LightInTheBox F., MiniInTheBox Representative
This is Customer Service Supervisor from miniinthebox. I am glad to help. If the package is delayed or lost on the way, we will take full responsibility. You won't suffer any loss with us.

After review your case, I had conducted ticket ID=16331474# in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touch with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.
leonelj8
10/16/17

Compro no Miniinthebox desde 2012 e nunca tive problemas, os produtos são de ótima qualidade e conforme a descrição

laetitiam1
10/16/17

On trouve de bons produits sur ce site mais la livraison est très longue. Cependant, les produits ne sont pas chers du tout et la plupart du temps, ils sont de qualité.

frankf85
10/14/17

Die bisher gelieferte Ware war immer überzeugend. Die Preise vernünftig. Auch bei einmaligen Lieferschwierigkeiten gab es Kulanzlösungen und schnelle Hilfe.
Gerne wieder und zu empfehlen.

arturl2
10/13/17

compro nesse site a 3 anos e nunca tive qualquer problema quanto aos produtos, estão de parabens, continuarei comprando !!!

missaelv
10/13/17

Al fin tengo mi pedido y este producto en mis manos !
Puedo decir que sé muy bien, sé que me servirá mucho...
Ahora solo espero se llegue el día de poder usarlo

nestora12
10/13/17

La verdad me ha parecido fantástico, ha salido todo bien y en optimas condiciones me parece una web muy interesante y muy seria en las entregas.

gabrielep3
10/13/17

tutto è andato secondo i piani, l'acquisto è stato semplice e sicuro!
lo riuserò sicuramente per acquistare altri prodotti in futuro.
molto consigliato!!

joanp47
10/13/17

I bought the kit to change the iPhone 6 battery "8-in-one Repair Pry Tool Kit for iPhone/iPad/iPod". Everything I needed was there and it worked perfectly :)

antoniog52
10/13/17

The second order to Minilthe box is just arrived. I can only say thank you for your product. Your are a reliable business site!!

iliasc13
10/13/17

Lots of choices and great service, the order is a little long but worth the wait! Would highly recommend

giuliap3
10/13/17

Se non fosse per i tempi di attesa della spedizione sarebbe il top! Trovo sempre cose particolari che sono sempre uguali alle foto. Lattendibilità è massima e la serietà pure!

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Just Block the email, that's what I did.

By Eric L.

I had a delivery problem with them, didn't get all the stuff i paid for with Paypal. As soon as I contacted Paypal to complain, Miniinthebox refunded me very quickly for the missing items. They fear Paypal it seems...

By Sandra L.

I must have done something right! Have never received anything from them, not even the item I ordered!

By Vivian O.

They don't want you to contact them. Period! Nobody should order anything from this company!

By Vivian O.

The only other suggestions I have are to contact your bank if you paid directly from your account and let them know that you never received your items. They MIGHT refund your money after investigating. It is much easier if you pay with a credit card--not a debit card. They provide protections and guarantees that other payment options don't grant. I do not know if those protections extend to your debit card if you use it as a credit card. I know it doesn't as a debit. Regardless of how you pay their site and customer service is terrible and they make it virtually impossible to get hold of anyone if you have a problem. "Contact us" just takes you in circles without enabling you to get hold of anyone. Horrible.

By Linda P.

I recieved a mail asking for a photo of the wrongly delivered broken watch as I did not know how to do I asked my son to come a do it it is now 14 days ago so far  N O   R E S P O N S E

By Villy P.

Got my order delivered in a month or so instead of the 10 business days . And 1 of the item seems to have some parts missing. The main problem is you don't know who you are dealing with in this website. No address ,no phone numbers ,no direct contact whatsoever. I can only conclude that it's a doggy website. Avoid it .

By Eric T.

PayPal is the way to order from this website as they stand behind your purchase and will make it right if there is a problem.

By Donna T.

Both MailInTheBox and LightInTheBox are horrible, it's impossible to get rid of them.

By Yvonne S.
Questions? Get answers from the MiniInTheBox staff and other customers.

105 Photos for MiniInTheBox