Review of MiniInTheBox

MiniInTheBox reviews

Jiuxianqiao North Road
Beijing, NY 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Happy Halloween! Fun & cool gadgets!
Visit Us

mauroc19
2/11/19

Miniinthebox is a perfect place for iphone cases and screen shields. It has tons of options and a big variety of goods.

ruckshandai
2/6/19

very disappointed in delivery, dates are very misleading. will not be ordering from here again. still waiting for a refund so I can purchase elsewhere

Response from Mini I., MiniInTheBox Representative
Dear Customer,
this is supervisor from MiniInTheBox.

I feel sorry for the trouble.

We've received the request of canceling your order. Please note we've arranged a refund.

Again, I am sorry for this unusual situation and any discomfort this may have caused to you. I will immediately refund you 7.95 pounds.

The refund will be sent to your card which you used to pay for this order. It usually takes 3-5 days to be processed by us. depending on your local bank, it may take up to 7-25 days for you to receive it on your credit card, as it normally takes up to one billing cycle for them to execute it. Please contact your bank branch if you have any concern on their refund time frame.

Thank you very much for your kind support.

If you require any further information, please drop me a line and I will do my best to assist you.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.miniinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=19302111
mohammeda276
2/6/19

Nice website , orders takes usually about 20 business days to arrive , good price many things can buy from it .. I'm very satisfied

walig
2/2/19

one of the best websites im using right now
best prices and quality and the service is just amazing .

edilained
1/24/19

Site excelente e confiável. Compro a mais de 5 anos. Sempre chegou certinho minhas comprinhas todas de qualidade a e muito fofas. Comprei via boleto e cartão de crédito sem problemas bem tranquilo.

laurencev7
1/24/19

très bon site avec des prix concurrentiels et de la qualité. Il faut être patient pour recevoir le colis mais on est prévenu dès le départ

anac135
1/24/19

Site legal, entregaram perfeitamente dentro de alguns dias úteis, Eu compraria novamente, pois além de confiável é muito barato e de qualidade.

patrickk141
1/24/19

A great site for purchasing inexpensive, quality products. I truly recommend it to all friends, family and acquaintances.

saraht253
1/12/19

ho acquistato diverse volte e diverse tipologie di oggetti, accessori per cellulari com cover, pellicole, vetro temperato... e per smartwatch, cinturini , pellicole, e vetro temperato.... ho acquistato piccoli gioielli molto particolari !

Tip for consumers: molta scelta e prodotti di buona qualità

aliju
1/11/19

You can call me old-fashioned, but I believe a business should deliver when they promise something. These guys not only do not; they do not respond when you follow up. Complete silent treatment. BAD!

Tip for consumers: Do not trust their after-sales-service; they did not respond to me after they were done.

Response from Mini I., MiniInTheBox Representative
Dear Customer,
this is supervisor from MiniInTheBox.

We're sorry for the trouble. We're confused, because,:

1) This order is from 2016-10-21 over 2 years ago

2) There is not ticket history, so we never received any request from you.

While we can only offer assistance within 12 months, we're still interested to know what has happened with this old order. Although it's out of warranty, we'll try to see if there is anything we can do to meet your satisfaction.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.miniinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=19230973
tonyl197
12/25/18

I get almost all my electronics and computer stuff from Miniinthebox. You cannot beat the prices and free shipping.. Some people say do not buy from them, but I never had a problem

vladimirk41
12/12/18

All very good. I'm bad write to English language. Service very good. Fast answer. Want more gifts, because the new year is coming

giulias12
12/2/18

I ordered a cover as a birthday gift: better than expected! Shipping quite perfect, just some days later than written because of preparation of the order, then good, tracking included in the express shipping. Good experience in general, I will use it again!

patriciaj176
11/30/18

I ordered goods on 19 November pains for 3-5 day delivery and I am still waiting 11days later! If I knew how slow they would be would have taken my business elsewhere.

Response from Mini I., MiniInTheBox Representative
Hi Patricia,
this is supervisor from MiniInTheBox.

I feel sorry for the trouble. After checking, I can see that the method chosen at checkout is Expedited which takes 3-7 business days in Australia ( as shown at checkout).

As such, please don't worry as your parcel is regularly in transit and will be delivered by this time frame. Your package was shipped out 5 business days ago and results now in Sydney. It will be delivered accordingly in the next days.

NOTE: The online tracking information may be updated slightly later than the actual shipping situation, I would kindly ask you to be patient while waiting for the updates.

Thank you very much for your kind support.

If I can do anything else for you, please let me know and I will do my best to assist you.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.miniinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=19063290
spectres
11/28/18

im very satisfied in very happy to travelwith minilnthebox really good job and good service
the product is perfect

vikrams31
11/26/18

So far I have had a very good experience with the orders I have placed on MiniInTheBox.com. The products have been of good quality for the price paid, and shipping durations are realistically posted.

Their customer service has been responsive and usually responds within 24 hours. So I am very satisfied with them overall.

an76
11/10/18

Very deceptive shipping practices!
Website said 10-20 days for shipping. When over a month had passed, customer service said there was no tracking and the package could take up to 90 days from purchase price and they wouldn't do anything until that exact time had passed.
Never received the package and had to wait 90 days until they would issue a refund. What a waste of time.

Response from Mini I., MiniInTheBox Representative
Hello there,
We feel sorry for the problem mentioned. We'd like to know more of your order so that we can check this issue closer and assist properly.
We could see you indicated #18965 as your order number, but we can't find any order from it. This reference is too way short to identify any order in our system. We hope you may follow up and provide your complete information. Thank you very much
martinav7
11/3/18

Compro spesso e mi trovo molto bene. Ottimo servizio anche nella risoluzione di problemi. Sito consigliatissimo

anishj1
10/28/18

PLEASE DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Hi all, I am based in Dubai and I have ordered a Tab cover for my Lenovo tab for my seven-year-old son. The value of the product is AED 83 (USD 23 approx.). I have ordered the product on Sep 10, 2018 and today is Oct 28, 2018. The product is not yet delivered. I have tried contacting the customer care several times but they are not helping. Each time they just tell me to wait and the product will be delivered within 120 days of the order. I have asked for a refund of money but the company is also not refunding my money. This is ridiculous to have a product delivery take 120 days.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM MINIINTHEBOX.COM. It seems a fake company.

Response from Mini I., MiniInTheBox Representative
Dear Customer,
this is supervisor from MiniInTheBox.

I feel sorry for the longer waiting. Your order was shipped out with Airmail, which in UAE usually takes business days : 12-21 business days. In some rare cases, it might take one or two extra weeks.

We apologize for the delayed due to the post office busy scheduling.

Your order was shipped out via SwedenPost-untrack-TopIdeal on September 13, 2018. The parcel code is UF621104427SE.

I am very sorry to inform you that your package might be slightly delayed. Based on our offline information, we were reassured the delivery should take place by November 12, 2018.

However, should you not need this product anymore, we'll consider some alternative solution to solve your case.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.miniinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=18935466
ayhema
10/27/18

i realy enjoyed purchasing from this website.
i can't say less than perfect <3.
The product that i have bought arrived safe,
also the prices are too low and consurned <3

andressas1
10/26/18

Gosto muito de fazer compras na loja, sempre produtos de muita qualidade!
Meus produtos favoritos são roupas e bijuterias!

mihneag
10/22/18

I really enjoyed shopping with the MiniInTheBox website. I have been using this website for a long time, almost 5 years.

perl8
10/19/18

I ordered and payed on Sep 3 of 2018 for a wristwatch that never showed up.
Delivery time was told to be 9-19 days.
After 24 days, having reported a no-show, I was told it might be taking up to 38 or 40 days.
After 44 days they closed the order and payment history down on and there was absolutely no trace of me ever having placed or payed an order.
Mailing them further was useless, there was no reply even though I mailed them I was going to hurt their goodwill (if any).
By far the worst customer treatment I have ever faced - this is plain Fraud, plain Hoax!

Response from Mini I., MiniInTheBox Representative
Dear Customer,
this is supervisor from MiniInTheBox.

I feel sorry for the unexpected delay of your parcel. The method you chose is airmail with no tracking, which usually takes about 15-25 business days. However, some parcel may be delivered waiting 60 days in rare case.

While this means that your parcel is still in transit, we understand you may not be interested in waiting it for it.

In this case, we'll evaluate with you some alternative solution for your satisfaction.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.miniinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=18895318
amauric1
10/18/18

Não me arrependo e ainda recomendo!!!! O prodduto chegou em perfeito estado. Todos estão de parabéns!!!!

emanuelec4
10/17/18

Partiamo dal fatto che, se fosse per Garmin, dovevo comprare uno dispositivo nuovo... detto questo ho cercato vari modelli e letto varie recensioni, alcune di queste limitavano ad alcuni numeri di serie del prodotto il mio escluso... spinto dal prezzo relativamente basso ho provato ad acquistarlo anche se purtroppo cera solo color nero.
I tempi di spedizione sono stati eccellenti: 20 giorni Azerbaigian/Verona.
Il cinturino viene venduto con un kit di montaggio comodissimo e si presenta con un leggero effetto vellutato... un po più lungo delloriginale ma non eccessivamente.

Consigliato... sia il prodotto che il servizio offerto da questo portale...

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Just Block the email, that's what I did.

By Eric L.

I had a delivery problem with them, didn't get all the stuff i paid for with Paypal. As soon as I contacted Paypal to complain, Miniinthebox refunded me very quickly for the missing items. They fear Paypal it seems...

By Sandra L.

I must have done something right! Have never received anything from them, not even the item I ordered!

By Vivian O.

They don't want you to contact them. Period! Nobody should order anything from this company!

By Vivian O.

The only other suggestions I have are to contact your bank if you paid directly from your account and let them know that you never received your items. They MIGHT refund your money after investigating. It is much easier if you pay with a credit card--not a debit card. They provide protections and guarantees that other payment options don't grant. I do not know if those protections extend to your debit card if you use it as a credit card. I know it doesn't as a debit. Regardless of how you pay their site and customer service is terrible and they make it virtually impossible to get hold of anyone if you have a problem. "Contact us" just takes you in circles without enabling you to get hold of anyone. Horrible.

By Linda P.

I recieved a mail asking for a photo of the wrongly delivered broken watch as I did not know how to do I asked my son to come a do it it is now 14 days ago so far N O R E S P O N S E

By Villy P.

I didnt. Theres no way other then what you have already done. And i dont the a BBB complaint will do anything as this company is based out kf china. Its a complete sham. And im afraid we both got screwed in this deal.

By cody t.

Got my order delivered in a month or so instead of the 10 business days . And 1 of the item seems to have some parts missing. The main problem is you don't know who you are dealing with in this website. No address ,no phone numbers ,no direct contact whatsoever. I can only conclude that it's a doggy website. Avoid it .

By Eric T.

PayPal is the way to order from this website as they stand behind your purchase and will make it right if there is a problem.

By Donna T.

Both MailInTheBox and LightInTheBox are horrible, it's impossible to get rid of them.

By Yvonne S.
Questions? Get answers from the MiniInTheBox staff and other customers.

MiniInTheBox?