Review of MiniInTheBox

MiniInTheBox reviews

Jiuxianqiao North Road
Beijing, NY 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Happy Halloween! Fun & cool gadgets!
Visit Us

vladimirk41
12/12/18

All very good. I'm bad write to English language. Service very good. Fast answer. Want more gifts, because the new year is coming

giulias12
12/2/18

I ordered a cover as a birthday gift: better than expected! Shipping quite perfect, just some days later than written because of preparation of the order, then good, tracking included in the express shipping. Good experience in general, I will use it again!

patriciaj176
11/30/18

I ordered goods on 19 November pains for 3-5 day delivery and I am still waiting 11days later! If I knew how slow they would be would have taken my business elsewhere.

Response from Mini I., MiniInTheBox Representative
Hi Patricia,
this is supervisor from MiniInTheBox.

I feel sorry for the trouble. After checking, I can see that the method chosen at checkout is Expedited which takes 3-7 business days in Australia ( as shown at checkout).

As such, please don't worry as your parcel is regularly in transit and will be delivered by this time frame. Your package was shipped out 5 business days ago and results now in Sydney. It will be delivered accordingly in the next days.

NOTE: The online tracking information may be updated slightly later than the actual shipping situation, I would kindly ask you to be patient while waiting for the updates.

Thank you very much for your kind support.

If I can do anything else for you, please let me know and I will do my best to assist you.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.miniinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=19063290
spectres
11/28/18

im very satisfied in very happy to travelwith minilnthebox really good job and good service
the product is perfect

vikrams31
11/26/18

So far I have had a very good experience with the orders I have placed on MiniInTheBox.com. The products have been of good quality for the price paid, and shipping durations are realistically posted.

Their customer service has been responsive and usually responds within 24 hours. So I am very satisfied with them overall.

an76
11/10/18

Very deceptive shipping practices!
Website said 10-20 days for shipping. When over a month had passed, customer service said there was no tracking and the package could take up to 90 days from purchase price and they wouldn't do anything until that exact time had passed.
Never received the package and had to wait 90 days until they would issue a refund. What a waste of time.

Response from Mini I., MiniInTheBox Representative
Hello there,
We feel sorry for the problem mentioned. We'd like to know more of your order so that we can check this issue closer and assist properly.
We could see you indicated #18965 as your order number, but we can't find any order from it. This reference is too way short to identify any order in our system. We hope you may follow up and provide your complete information. Thank you very much
martinav7
11/3/18

Compro spesso e mi trovo molto bene. Ottimo servizio anche nella risoluzione di problemi. Sito consigliatissimo

anishj1
10/28/18

PLEASE DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Hi all, I am based in Dubai and I have ordered a Tab cover for my Lenovo tab for my seven-year-old son. The value of the product is AED 83 (USD 23 approx.). I have ordered the product on Sep 10, 2018 and today is Oct 28, 2018. The product is not yet delivered. I have tried contacting the customer care several times but they are not helping. Each time they just tell me to wait and the product will be delivered within 120 days of the order. I have asked for a refund of money but the company is also not refunding my money. This is ridiculous to have a product delivery take 120 days.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM MINIINTHEBOX.COM. It seems a fake company.

Response from Mini I., MiniInTheBox Representative
Dear Customer,
this is supervisor from MiniInTheBox.

I feel sorry for the longer waiting. Your order was shipped out with Airmail, which in UAE usually takes business days : 12-21 business days. In some rare cases, it might take one or two extra weeks.

We apologize for the delayed due to the post office busy scheduling.

Your order was shipped out via SwedenPost-untrack-TopIdeal on September 13, 2018. The parcel code is UF621104427SE.

I am very sorry to inform you that your package might be slightly delayed. Based on our offline information, we were reassured the delivery should take place by November 12, 2018.

However, should you not need this product anymore, we'll consider some alternative solution to solve your case.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.miniinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=18935466
ayhema
10/27/18

i realy enjoyed purchasing from this website.
i can't say less than perfect <3.
The product that i have bought arrived safe,
also the prices are too low and consurned <3

andressas1
10/26/18

Gosto muito de fazer compras na loja, sempre produtos de muita qualidade!
Meus produtos favoritos são roupas e bijuterias!

mihneag
10/22/18

I really enjoyed shopping with the MiniInTheBox website. I have been using this website for a long time, almost 5 years.

perl8
10/19/18

I ordered and payed on Sep 3 of 2018 for a wristwatch that never showed up.
Delivery time was told to be 9-19 days.
After 24 days, having reported a no-show, I was told it might be taking up to 38 or 40 days.
After 44 days they closed the order and payment history down on and there was absolutely no trace of me ever having placed or payed an order.
Mailing them further was useless, there was no reply even though I mailed them I was going to hurt their goodwill (if any).
By far the worst customer treatment I have ever faced - this is plain Fraud, plain Hoax!

Response from Mini I., MiniInTheBox Representative
Dear Customer,
this is supervisor from MiniInTheBox.

I feel sorry for the unexpected delay of your parcel. The method you chose is airmail with no tracking, which usually takes about 15-25 business days. However, some parcel may be delivered waiting 60 days in rare case.

While this means that your parcel is still in transit, we understand you may not be interested in waiting it for it.

In this case, we'll evaluate with you some alternative solution for your satisfaction.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.miniinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=18895318
amauric1
10/18/18

Não me arrependo e ainda recomendo!!!! O prodduto chegou em perfeito estado. Todos estão de parabéns!!!!

emanuelec4
10/17/18

Partiamo dal fatto che, se fosse per Garmin, dovevo comprare uno dispositivo nuovo... detto questo ho cercato vari modelli e letto varie recensioni, alcune di queste limitavano ad alcuni numeri di serie del prodotto il mio escluso... spinto dal prezzo relativamente basso ho provato ad acquistarlo anche se purtroppo cera solo color nero.
I tempi di spedizione sono stati eccellenti: 20 giorni Azerbaigian/Verona.
Il cinturino viene venduto con un kit di montaggio comodissimo e si presenta con un leggero effetto vellutato... un po più lungo delloriginale ma non eccessivamente.

Consigliato... sia il prodotto che il servizio offerto da questo portale...

francisj19
10/15/18

Je suis très satisfait de mon expérience avec Mininthebox.
Livraisons rapides, les produits correspondent à mon attente à un très bon prix.
Je recommande

terryg140
10/10/18

The product I ordered was perfect it fit just great and the postal was really fast some places I order from still waiting not these guys

goncalor2
10/1/18

I bought some headphones and a charger for my phone.
All products are working fine for now.
Delivered on time and in good conditions.
Already recommended this site for my friends.

aloked
9/30/18

Excellent mobile Iphone X Cover & received in well advance in India. already Recommended my friends in India for this site.

vasileiose
9/30/18

The order was led E14 spot lights and a couple of mobile phone silicone covers.
They have been delivered in time and the quality was ok.
The endurance of the lamps is yet to be seen.
Usually there is a customs issue in my country; please add tax insurance just in case.

didierc3
9/30/18

J'ai passé plus d e20 commandes sur ce site, produits hitech, articles pour la maison la voiture, de bon prix et de bon produits pour vraiment pas cher! je recommande ce site

yvanp2
9/29/18

Grâce a PayPal, j'ai récupéré mes 25. Miniinthebox et lightinthebox c'est la même compagnie, en cas de problème ils font trainer les choses.

Je n'ai pas été livré par postnl. Je n'ai reçus aucun mails aucun SMS. Je suis partis en vacances sans ma commande qui devait protéger les jambes de mon fils en.moto.

Response from Mini I., MiniInTheBox Representative
Cher client,
c'est superviseur de LightInTheBox.

Après vérification, le transporteur peut tenter de livrer votre colis. Ensuite, vous a contacté pour l'obtenir à leurs installations.

Malheureusement, le colis n'a pas été récupéré. Ensuite, il a été retourné. Un remboursement complet a été effectué une fois le colis retourné.

Merci beaucoup pour votre aimable soutien.

Je voudrais aider et j'ai soulevé ce billet pour vous, s'il vous plaît, faites-vous un suivi? https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=18818007
Merci beaucoup.
samatg
9/27/18

Товар пришёл быстро.Упаковано хорошо. Товар соответствует описанию.Большое спасибо.Работает превосходно.Оптимальное соотношение цены и качества.

svene10
9/25/18

Bought a cool and very cheap watch there - everything went perfectly! Item arrived fast and well packaged. Will buy there again!

subuk
9/25/18

After placing the order I didnt receive the order. There was no where mentioned for 30 days while booking the order. After creating repeated service tickets in MiniInTheBox, They are telling to wait for another 30 days.

Response from LightInTheBox F., MiniInTheBox Representative
Dear customer,

We are afraid that you misunderstood the shipping time of your order.

Please note because the shipping method you chose for this order was Postal Service with tracking. It's the cheapest shipping method we have, while takes the longest shipping time for delivery. It usually takes 12-18 business days (14-26 calendar days) for the package to arrive. And we state it in the shipping method choosing part at the Check-Out page when you placed this order. So it's normal that you still haven't received the package because it's still in transit. And it doesn't provide online tracking service. We guess you might haven't noticed this so you're inquiring about your order.

But we also state the Shipping Time in the Order Details of your account. Please refer to following picture to see the details:

Your order was shipped out via PostNL-track on 2018-09-18 with the tracking number RU261510325NL. You may track it here:

So you shall receive the order before [2018-10-14], which is the 26th day of shipping. Please be kindly waiting for a few more days.

Thank you for your understanding and support.
ivetak
9/20/18

Tento e-shop má skvělé produkty za výhodnou cenu. Výrobky doručují rychle a bez poškození, doba dodání zcela odpovídá informacím při objednávce výrobku a v případě problému okamžitě reagují. S tímto obchodem jsem měla prvotní zkušenost a za mě jsou skvělí. Určitě bych tento e-shop doporučila ostatním přátelům a rodině.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Just Block the email, that's what I did.

By Eric L.

I had a delivery problem with them, didn't get all the stuff i paid for with Paypal. As soon as I contacted Paypal to complain, Miniinthebox refunded me very quickly for the missing items. They fear Paypal it seems...

By Sandra L.

I must have done something right! Have never received anything from them, not even the item I ordered!

By Vivian O.

They don't want you to contact them. Period! Nobody should order anything from this company!

By Vivian O.

The only other suggestions I have are to contact your bank if you paid directly from your account and let them know that you never received your items. They MIGHT refund your money after investigating. It is much easier if you pay with a credit card--not a debit card. They provide protections and guarantees that other payment options don't grant. I do not know if those protections extend to your debit card if you use it as a credit card. I know it doesn't as a debit. Regardless of how you pay their site and customer service is terrible and they make it virtually impossible to get hold of anyone if you have a problem. "Contact us" just takes you in circles without enabling you to get hold of anyone. Horrible.

By Linda P.

I recieved a mail asking for a photo of the wrongly delivered broken watch as I did not know how to do I asked my son to come a do it it is now 14 days ago so far N O R E S P O N S E

By Villy P.

I didnt. Theres no way other then what you have already done. And i dont the a BBB complaint will do anything as this company is based out kf china. Its a complete sham. And im afraid we both got screwed in this deal.

By cody t.

Got my order delivered in a month or so instead of the 10 business days . And 1 of the item seems to have some parts missing. The main problem is you don't know who you are dealing with in this website. No address ,no phone numbers ,no direct contact whatsoever. I can only conclude that it's a doggy website. Avoid it .

By Eric T.

PayPal is the way to order from this website as they stand behind your purchase and will make it right if there is a problem.

By Donna T.

Both MailInTheBox and LightInTheBox are horrible, it's impossible to get rid of them.

By Yvonne S.
Questions? Get answers from the MiniInTheBox staff and other customers.

MiniInTheBox?