Review of MiniInTheBox

MiniInTheBox reviews

Jiuxianqiao North Road
Beijing, NY 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Happy Halloween! Fun & cool gadgets!
Visit Us

daveh326
7/10/19

Recently bought a Tablet Hard PU Leather Case for Huawei MediaPad T3 10 & Tempered Glass screen protector.
Very pleased with the case, which fits perfectly around the tablet & feels very secure.
The Glass film was easy to apply & does exactly what its meant to do!

thomasb688
7/10/19

Very good and reliable site. Describes goods accurately and supplies them on time.
No hassles whatever. One article became unavailable and I was notifies and refunded promptly.

jeanlouisb2
6/21/19

Parfois intéressant mais qualité de produits inégales. Je ne savais pas que la montre restait éteinte si on n'appuyait pas sur un bouton.

heatherd207
4/28/19

Site is worth checking out. I've got some really good deals here! You won't be disappointed. I go to this website through their app quite regularly.

benoitb8
4/7/19

Very good ! Fun website with tons of products, maybe 10 or 15 commands in 5 years for smartphone accessories and never had problems.
There's also good customer service.

gordonm103
3/6/19

Having ordered the telephone cover which is described as being a cover for a OnePlus5 and One Plus 6 but compatible with the OnePlus 3 it has arrived and it is clearly not suitable for a OnePlus5. The response I have received from the 'Customer Service Department' Was very rude suggesting that it is my mistake. Why describe the product as a cover for a OnePlus5 if in fact it is only compatible with a OnePlus 3? No, according to the 'customer service department' it is my error! Misleading product description or what? I would never recommend or order from this company based upon this awful experience.

Response from Mini I., MiniInTheBox Representative
Dear Customer,
this is supervisor from MiniInTheBox.

feel very sorry for your experience.

After checking, unfortunately I need to confirm that you purchased the cover http://www.miniinthebox.com/_p6916615.html for the One Plus 3.

You may see the same information both on your invoice and your account details.

Please don't worry, as this product can be returned within 14 days.

Our customer service already provided you with a return form.

Thank you very much for your kind support.

If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to help you.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.miniinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=19378439
jeovaho
3/6/19

Distribuidora que oferece uma demasiada variedade de produtos de qualidade, com prazo de entrega dentro das informações fornecidas no pedido, eu recomendo

arhamk1
3/2/19

Was a great Experience shopping went on this website but I didn't receive my package yet
it was cheap

jaquelines3
2/24/19

Muito bom adorei tem muito variedades, adorei comprar produtos em ótima qualidade,,com certeza recomendo vou continuar comprando.

mauroc19
2/11/19

Miniinthebox is a perfect place for iphone cases and screen shields. It has tons of options and a big variety of goods.

ruckshandai
2/6/19

very disappointed in delivery, dates are very misleading. will not be ordering from here again. still waiting for a refund so I can purchase elsewhere

Response from Mini I., MiniInTheBox Representative
Dear Customer,
this is supervisor from MiniInTheBox.

I feel sorry for the trouble.

We've received the request of canceling your order. Please note we've arranged a refund.

Again, I am sorry for this unusual situation and any discomfort this may have caused to you. I will immediately refund you 7.95 pounds.

The refund will be sent to your card which you used to pay for this order. It usually takes 3-5 days to be processed by us. depending on your local bank, it may take up to 7-25 days for you to receive it on your credit card, as it normally takes up to one billing cycle for them to execute it. Please contact your bank branch if you have any concern on their refund time frame.

Thank you very much for your kind support.

If you require any further information, please drop me a line and I will do my best to assist you.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.miniinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=19302111
mohammeda276
2/6/19

Nice website , orders takes usually about 20 business days to arrive , good price many things can buy from it .. I'm very satisfied

walig
2/2/19

one of the best websites im using right now
best prices and quality and the service is just amazing .

edilained
1/24/19

Compro a anos neste site. Já comprei roupas entre outros produtos, todos são de qualidade entrega rápida. Os produtos são iguais a da imagem anunciada.

laurencev7
1/24/19

très bon site avec des prix concurrentiels et de la qualité. Il faut être patient pour recevoir le colis mais on est prévenu dès le départ

anac135
1/24/19

Site legal, entregaram perfeitamente dentro de alguns dias úteis, Eu compraria novamente, pois além de confiável é muito barato e de qualidade.

patrickk141
1/24/19

A great site for purchasing inexpensive, quality products. I truly recommend it to all friends, family and acquaintances.

francescam33
1/22/19

sito bello ed allegro, semplici le ricerche per categoria. i prezzi sono ottimi e i tempi di consegna come indicato. consiglio il sito a tutti

saraht253
1/12/19

ho acquistato diverse volte e diverse tipologie di oggetti, accessori per cellulari com cover, pellicole, vetro temperato... e per smartwatch, cinturini , pellicole, e vetro temperato.... ho acquistato piccoli gioielli molto particolari !

Tip for consumers: molta scelta e prodotti di buona qualità

aliju
1/11/19

You can call me old-fashioned, but I believe a business should deliver when they promise something. These guys not only do not; they do not respond when you follow up. Complete silent treatment. BAD!

Tip for consumers: Do not trust their after-sales-service; they did not respond to me after they were done.

Response from Mini I., MiniInTheBox Representative
Dear Customer,
this is supervisor from MiniInTheBox.

We're sorry for the trouble. We're confused, because,:

1) This order is from 2016-10-21 over 2 years ago

2) There is not ticket history, so we never received any request from you.

While we can only offer assistance within 12 months, we're still interested to know what has happened with this old order. Although it's out of warranty, we'll try to see if there is anything we can do to meet your satisfaction.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.miniinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=19230973
tonyl197
12/25/18

I get almost all my electronics and computer stuff from Miniinthebox. You cannot beat the prices and free shipping.. Some people say do not buy from them, but I never had a problem

vladimirk41
12/12/18

All very good. I'm bad write to English language. Service very good. Fast answer. Want more gifts, because the new year is coming

giulias12
12/2/18

I ordered a cover as a birthday gift: better than expected! Shipping quite perfect, just some days later than written because of preparation of the order, then good, tracking included in the express shipping. Good experience in general, I will use it again!

patriciaj176
11/30/18

I ordered goods on 19 November pains for 3-5 day delivery and I am still waiting 11days later! If I knew how slow they would be would have taken my business elsewhere.

Response from Mini I., MiniInTheBox Representative
Hi Patricia,
this is supervisor from MiniInTheBox.

I feel sorry for the trouble. After checking, I can see that the method chosen at checkout is Expedited which takes 3-7 business days in Australia ( as shown at checkout).

As such, please don't worry as your parcel is regularly in transit and will be delivered by this time frame. Your package was shipped out 5 business days ago and results now in Sydney. It will be delivered accordingly in the next days.

NOTE: The online tracking information may be updated slightly later than the actual shipping situation, I would kindly ask you to be patient while waiting for the updates.

Thank you very much for your kind support.

If I can do anything else for you, please let me know and I will do my best to assist you.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.miniinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=19063290
spectres
11/28/18

im very satisfied in very happy to travelwith minilnthebox really good job and good service
the product is perfect

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Just Block the email, that's what I did.

By Eric L.

I had a delivery problem with them, didn't get all the stuff i paid for with Paypal. As soon as I contacted Paypal to complain, Miniinthebox refunded me very quickly for the missing items. They fear Paypal it seems...

By Sandra L.

I must have done something right! Have never received anything from them, not even the item I ordered!

By Vivian O.

They don't want you to contact them. Period! Nobody should order anything from this company!

By Vivian O.

The only other suggestions I have are to contact your bank if you paid directly from your account and let them know that you never received your items. They MIGHT refund your money after investigating. It is much easier if you pay with a credit card--not a debit card. They provide protections and guarantees that other payment options don't grant. I do not know if those protections extend to your debit card if you use it as a credit card. I know it doesn't as a debit. Regardless of how you pay their site and customer service is terrible and they make it virtually impossible to get hold of anyone if you have a problem. "Contact us" just takes you in circles without enabling you to get hold of anyone. Horrible.

By Linda P.

I recieved a mail asking for a photo of the wrongly delivered broken watch as I did not know how to do I asked my son to come a do it it is now 14 days ago so far N O R E S P O N S E

By Villy P.

I didnt. Theres no way other then what you have already done. And i dont the a BBB complaint will do anything as this company is based out kf china. Its a complete sham. And im afraid we both got screwed in this deal.

By cody t.

Got my order delivered in a month or so instead of the 10 business days . And 1 of the item seems to have some parts missing. The main problem is you don't know who you are dealing with in this website. No address ,no phone numbers ,no direct contact whatsoever. I can only conclude that it's a doggy website. Avoid it .

By Eric T.

PayPal is the way to order from this website as they stand behind your purchase and will make it right if there is a problem.

By Donna T.

Both MailInTheBox and LightInTheBox are horrible, it's impossible to get rid of them.

By Yvonne S.
Questions? Get answers from the MiniInTheBox staff and other customers.

MiniInTheBox?