Review of Dear-Lover.com

Tel: +86-595-22912880
support1@dear-lover.com

keiths248
2/19/19

Highly recommended! Affordable with a very high quality clothes! I love the styles and fabrics that have been used for each piece! Worth every peny.

vaishnavib2
2/19/19

I love this brand dear lover..
Clothing quality is good,and available in affordable price range, i receive a great range cloth which i never find us on other brands of cloth

bouchrab3
2/19/19

J ai comandee 6 articles et je suis vraiment heureuse de la qualite a ce prix c est super
In love les articles sont les meme que sur les photos

giselles5
2/19/19

very good quality, fast shipping, a very nice and careful packaging, the clothes are like in the photos, I will buy again in dear lover

danab172
2/19/19

I found several dresses on this website and I love them Bodycon dresses are a dream and what I love the most is the true to size

sanyuktap2
2/19/19

Collection is awesome...i am so happy to know this website..quality is also good..i feel greatful to share it with my subscribers on youtube..

mervek3
2/19/19

Kumaşlar kaliteli ve tamamen sitede göründüğü gibi geliyor. Seçtiğim ürünler çok yumuşaktı özellikle. Teşekkürler :)

shakshiis
2/19/19

The variety is great for all sizes. Lovely items and quality. Trends are very fashionable too. I really loved the collection and I will surely shop more often from here.

bipef
2/18/19

I am very happy about my first global shopping on dear-lover.com. I must
confess they are the best supplier of wholesale women's clothing. I
lack words to thank them. I received my package of dresses
& swimsuits in 4 days. Customer service was great. Once more thank you so much dear-lover.com. I'll come back for more...

swatib1
2/15/19

Winter Clothes were very warm, cosy n stylish.
Love the products.Packaging was good.
Delivery was on time.

amulyam2
2/15/19

I really love this site...Because awesome fabric and affordable...very comfortable to wear..tq Dear Lover...

bhavanim1
2/15/19

Received two maxi dresses , two tops and kids frocks,,all are of great quality and the colours are exactly the same as shown in the website,,,cloth quality is great and dresses are elegant in looks,,realy liked this site veryyyy much

jasa2
2/15/19

Best quality of clothes along with fast delivery, more over the price is also very reasonable. Loved it.

willaimp
2/15/19

the dropship model helps me a lot, and my clients receive parcels faster than before. cost effective products with quality that's why I always wholesale here.

carlosp129

Hicimos un pedido desde
Mexico y nos llego todo en la puerta de casa y nos gusto mucho fue un buen regalo

Muchas gracias

ariannyt
2/15/19

compre desde Mexico y llego súper rápido pensé que tardaría más pero me llego a la puerta de mi casa y me sorprendió la calidad por ese precio gracias

tiegot
12/3/18

When you ask dear-lover.com (dropship-clothes.com) to dropship items for
you, they put their company name on the waybill form. You lose clients
that you tried hard to get by doing marketing, the clients end up
ordering from them instead of ordering from you again. It's all a scam.
If you've been dealing with DEAR LOVER for years, ask for your client's
waybill forms. You will see what I'm talking about. Other companies I
use for lingerie don't do that. My loyal customers also reported this to
me, asked if my company is under Dear-Lover

Response from Emily K., Dear-Lover.com Representative
You can also contact Linda (Our CMO) on dear-lover.com's homepage live chat window if the service can not deal with the matter satisfy.
cs289
10/24/18

I have been going back and forth with the sales person on what's app. Several of my items on several orders have come in stained or color fading into the white or had awful smells and they do not want to replace them. I'm applauded that for the amount of shipping they charge they do not want to replace defective items. I will never order from them again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Do not buy! They will not replace defective stuff and awful customer service!!! Asked me if the fading were wrinkles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response from Emily K., Dear-Lover.com Representative
You can also make a live chat with Linda (Our CMO) if the service can not deal with the matter satisfy.
dhanae
6/13/18

merchandise is defective, cheap material and cheap tailoring, no customer service, I emailed and texted and no one responded back,
they also sent two different colors of the same dress I ordered and they present it on the website differently.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM AT ALL

Response from Emily K., Dear-Lover.com Representative
You can also make a live chat with Linda (Our CMO) on dear-lover.com's homepage live chat window if the service can not deal with the matter satisfy.
rosianag
2/13/18

Do not buy on this website I bought 4 dresses and came with defects, I spend 170$ for nothing, DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMEND IS RUBBISH...

Response from Emily K., Dear-Lover.com Representative
The minimum order amount is $99, and most of our dresses are under $10. Can you offer your order number? I will try my best to make this matter better.
lisaf191
1/25/18

I have made a purchase to them, the bank have informed me of the payment, when i log into their site, they are telling me payment pending all they are doing is taking your money and not giving you your products, they are a bunch of thieves!

Response from Emily K., Dear-Lover.com Representative
We are so sorry for the problem you have experienced, we are here to help you with the issue you have mentioned. Pending means that your payment needs to review by banks, the payment is ongoing, not completed. And since we are from China, there is hours' time difference, so your payment is not instant.
I have told our sale manager & service to solve this matter perfectly, and can you offer your order number on dear-lover.com or email? Or can you change this review?
mikek215
1/25/18

Never bothered to answer my phone calls. Did not return my money for out of stock items. Stay away from this scammer in China!

naftalip
10/28/17

So far I have been using Dearlover for the last year. The quality of their clothes are way better than the quality of other Chinese sites like Moonosa for example, which will send terrible quality clothes. So I really like the quality.The payments on Dearlover are confirmed fast and the packages are shipped out fast. So that's another thing that I truly like. The only thing I don't like are the expensive shipping costs, which are way too high. I think they add on to the shipping to gain more money, which is not fair

olivias54
9/12/17

They took my money and did not send my order. Worst company I've come across. I lost $362 shopping with them.

lilyw30
8/3/17

I buy a dress here ,but the quality is so bad , I will not buy again. so sad. I hope you will not be cheated by this company, and the price is not very cheap, bad quality.

Response from Emily K., Dear-Lover.com Representative
The minimum order amount is $99, and the most expensive dress is less than $50. So, can you offer your order number? I will try my best to make this matter better.

simply go on their website ,its so user friendly that in less than 30 mins you will have completed your shopping...

By aaabbby M.

This is a good supplement, somewhat similar, but they are some of the latest updated daily fashion styles, and the quality is very good, to this end, I ordered several times. http://www.evewholesale.com

By Jemi B.

i havent had issues with them ,i have done my research and i have noticed that they are not the biggest supplier of most online shops,most buy from them and their mark ups are over the roof ,the shipping is excellent you get your items within the stipulated time or earlier some items are not of so good quality but considering the prices i think they are fairly ok

By aaabbby M.

Yes. Dear-Lover.com (Quanzhou Shiying Clothes Co., Ltd, established in 2007) is a leading international manufacturer of wholesale women's clothing. Located in Quanzhou City, one of Chinas most prominent industrial centers for clothing manufacturing, we boast of an annual output of over 3,000,000 pieces. With over 8000 items and 10 different categories, you can find any women's clothing you need online. Dear-Lover.com produce 5 new styles every working days and have a warehouse capable of storing over 2,300,000 products, guaranteeing continuous stock.

By Emily K., Dear-Lover.com Representative

You get what you pay for. But usually the same quality of most Amazon.com sellers, because many sellers are the clients of dear-lover.com

By Emily K., Dear-Lover.com Representative

The minimum order amount on dear-lover.com is US$99, and you can buy mix styles in bulk, the price is for wholesale only. If you want to buy only one piece, you can visit https://www.dropship-clothes.com, our drop-shipping website without MOQ limited.

By Emily K., Dear-Lover.com Representative

Here is the order guide and hope it will help you: https://www.dear-lover.com/How-To-Place-Order-i181.html Wish you a nice day!

By Emily K., Dear-Lover.com Representative

You get what you pay for. You can't pay $5 to get $100 brand quality. But usually the same quality of most Amazon.com sellers, because many sellers are the clients of dear-lover.com. And their prices are 3 times of ours.

By Emily K., Dear-Lover.com Representative

Yes. Welcome to visit www.dear-lover.com and place the order online, low MOQ wholesale women's clothing.

By Emily K., Dear-Lover.com Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Dear-Lover.com staff and other customers.

16 Photos for Dear-Lover.com