Review of Dear-Lover.com

Tel: +86-595-22912880
support1@dear-lover.com

nikkid45
4/18/19

I really do love this website. The clothes are great quality and super inexpensive. Perfect way to start a business/ boutique also

danitzap
4/18/19

I can believe I can get 15 pieces only for $100. All the clothes fits perfectly and was exactly like the pictures on the website. The shipping was super fast as well.

tabithal16
4/14/19

I did a huge try-on unboxing haul on YouTube comparing the items/prices of the Dear-Lover products to Amazon & Wish and it was crazy how much cheaper the EXACT SAME item is on Dear-Lover. I'll link the video below. (SPOILER!) Only one item didn't look like the picture but it was still a super cute coat! Also, my package got here in 3 DAYS! I couldn't believe it!

Extra thoughts: Came within 1-2 weeks which really surprised me and all of the items were packaged really well!

karols19
4/10/19

I did some shopping at this store and loved all the pieces that arrived. The clothes are beautiful. Bikinis and swimsuits are of the highest quality. Highly recommend the shop.

iwonkas
4/8/19

Clothes are very nice, but they could be made of better material. Good sizes. The colors are the same as in the pictures on the store's website.

martas31
4/8/19

All clothes were beautiful, well packed. I found all of them super pretty, they fit well, just great experience, thanks!

kaya91
4/7/19

Love my order from DearLover, all lingerie pieces fit and is super cute and comfy. Looking forward to adding more pieces to my closet!

katec111
4/3/19

If you wanted to get cheap clothes, buy it in wholesale. You get 15 items for 100 bucks. I wasn't really expecting much of the quality but mostly of their clothes are pretty decent so it was suprising.

glebd
4/2/19

Заказывала, в основном, свитера и джемперы, и платье, все подошло, ношу

ambers183
4/2/19

Super happy to work with this company! Great clothing !Super happy to work with this company! Great clothing !Super happy to work with this company! Great clothing ! Great material, fast Shipping! Awesome customer service!

martam44
3/29/19

The products are as they appear in the webpage. I requested 5 swimwear and all them were awesome. The shipping is very fast.

kathrynm171
3/29/19

Great quality clothing, and very trendy! The shipping was very fast and I wear the items all of the time.

sharlener9
3/28/19

I like everything. The quality is amazing. And super fast shipping. The service is very good. I like tha packages. Very organized and clean! I shopping again in the future.

christinag150
3/28/19

First let me praise them for there fast shipping. Received many order within a week. Second everything was priced to fit my tight budget. I was a bit scared that things would not fit properly so I ordered a size up but I could have ordered my correct size because it would have been perfect!

michelleo214
3/28/19

Before I received my items from dear lover, I was a little skeptical. But once my items came I was shocked at how fast it got here and the quality of the items. All except maybe like one of my products looked just like the pictures and fit true to size.

laurynd1
3/27/19

Great wholesale company. Amazing prices and the quality is just great :) I'll definitely be ordering from them again!

nataliai8
3/25/19

products have a very affordable price and a good relation quality price I like too much this shop, and i would buy more clothes in the future

elenaa44
3/23/19

Fast shipping, great quality dresses, exactly like in pictures! I found my prom dress! Customer service was very fast as well and very helpful! i wear a size Small and got everything in a small (85 bust, 66 waist, 90 hips)

kamilab4
3/21/19

I'm happy I find this shop. Everything on website its simply and clear. I love their clothes and they have really good price.

nicolea196
3/19/19

I was very pleased to find unique and stylish modest options on their site. The quality was good, better then I expected for the price.

natalig5
3/19/19

Seriously great for plus size girls. Generous sizing, good fit and such good quality for the price! Highly recommend

ellier27
3/17/19

I took the risk and ordered 7 bikinis from Dear-Lover. The risk was, would they fit right? The answer, yes! I love each and everyone of them. I've never been this pleased with a bikini purchase, much less 7 of them! I can't say enough good things! Easy to work with, good quality and great look on a normal girl!

nesrines
3/15/19

Good material .. good stuff
Love all......
Dear lover the best.........
.........
Love the items allll

apollonial
3/14/19

Amazing wholesale I would recommend to anybody. All items was good condition and ver very quick delivery to the uk

nicir
3/13/19

I Love their clothes. Great fit, style and fit. I would definitely recommend them. There's ao much to pick from and so cute.

simply go on their website ,its so user friendly that in less than 30 mins you will have completed your shopping...

By aaabbby M.

This is a good supplement, somewhat similar, but they are some of the latest updated daily fashion styles, and the quality is very good, to this end, I ordered several times. http://www.evewholesale.com

By Jemi B.

i havent had issues with them ,i have done my research and i have noticed that they are not the biggest supplier of most online shops,most buy from them and their mark ups are over the roof ,the shipping is excellent you get your items within the stipulated time or earlier some items are not of so good quality but considering the prices i think they are fairly ok

By aaabbby M.

Yes. Dear-Lover.com (Quanzhou Shiying Clothes Co., Ltd, established in 2007) is a leading international manufacturer of wholesale women's clothing. Located in Quanzhou City, one of Chinas most prominent industrial centers for clothing manufacturing, we boast of an annual output of over 3,000,000 pieces. With over 8000 items and 10 different categories, you can find any women's clothing you need online. Dear-Lover.com produce 5 new styles every working days and have a warehouse capable of storing over 2,300,000 products, guaranteeing continuous stock.

By Emily K., Dear-Lover.com Representative

You get what you pay for. But usually the same quality of most Amazon.com sellers, because many sellers are the clients of dear-lover.com

By Emily K., Dear-Lover.com Representative

The minimum order amount on dear-lover.com is US$99, and you can buy mix styles in bulk, the price is for wholesale only. If you want to buy only one piece, you can visit https://www.dropship-clothes.com, our drop-shipping website without MOQ limited.

By Emily K., Dear-Lover.com Representative

Here is the order guide and hope it will help you: https://www.dear-lover.com/How-To-Place-Order-i181.html Wish you a nice day!

By Emily K., Dear-Lover.com Representative

You get what you pay for. You can't pay $5 to get $100 brand quality. But usually the same quality of most Amazon.com sellers, because many sellers are the clients of dear-lover.com. And their prices are 3 times of ours.

By Emily K., Dear-Lover.com Representative

Yes. Welcome to visit www.dear-lover.com and place the order online, low MOQ wholesale women's clothing.

By Emily K., Dear-Lover.com Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Dear-Lover.com staff and other customers.

Dear-Lover.com?