US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

paulag43
9/29/16

I was placed on hold for over 30 minutes with no connection completed. I finally ended the session personally.

daniellel42
9/29/16

Let's see if I could rate this zero stars I would. Do not subscribe to this scam they start charging 20 dollars over and over after you subscribe. When I called customer service the lady was nothing but rude and gave me a "one time courtesy" for my money back. I had to actually fight with her and continually ask for a supervisor. She even told me "be quiet you keep talking and talking I don't want to give you your money back" bunch of bull. AGAIN, DON'T SUBSCRIBE TO THEM.

jeymisonr
9/28/16

I am pleased with the service. this issue almost gave me a huge problem but was able to resolve from this great service. the Rep explained the problem and was able to give a satisfactory solution.

kimb1213
9/28/16

I spoke with Joe a few minutes regarding my account. I had requested a cancellation prior that had not been received. Joe proceeded to cancel my account as well as credit my account for the current charges. I really appreciate his help and he was most helpful.

maalya

Excellent

brandym16
9/28/16

I was fearful i would have to end up calling my bank, but the lady who helped me was courteous and resolved my issue immediately. I would be a repeat customer if i needed to make another resume! Thank you.

maureenm37
9/28/16

I was having a truly terrible time until William resolved the issues with my account

kevinm207
9/28/16

Resolved my issue in a very friendly manner. I am thankful for her service.

dericj
9/27/16

The customer service was top notch. The resume templates get the job done. My only issue was that I was charged for a month, even though I only selected the 14 day trial. When I called customer service, they refunded me promptly and offered a discount on other services that I may need.

shereeh2
9/27/16

Rep helped me in a quick and knowledgeable manner. Straight to the point

jennifery27

Nice customer services

michelleu5
9/27/16

I went on MPR and as I was using their service to download one edited resume I was asked to pay about $1.95 so I went ahead and paid it. However, I was not aware of the fact that I'd automatically been subscribed and had to pay $24.95/mo. I called to explain what happened and I got a refund. I must say it was handled with so much care and grace!

brittanyp22
9/24/16

quick and painless
courteous and professional
went above and beyond

cletes
9/23/16

Step by step process was very straight forward

paulinec24
9/22/16

Melisa assisted and answer all my concerns in a very professional manner.
She is a good example for your organization. If she is an example that represents all of your staff then you have an excellent company.
I will surely recommend your company.
Keep up the good work.

cynthiav12
9/21/16

Site is user friendly and staff is helpful and knowledgeable to help you when you need it. I could not have been happier developing my career with Live Career helping me along!!!!

joshuas78
9/20/16

Simply put, I was billed for something I have no idea would happen. It was some negligence on my part but Norma Angeles assured me that they would take care of the issue and in no time I was told that I am reimbursed. Had a whole speech planned and all.

ashleys160

quick and easy

bobbya18
9/20/16

Very good, sales person was very polite and took care of my problem

katiep43
9/20/16

I had a pretty good experience with live Career. I am so thankful for the service it provides. I had some technical difficulties that took 30 minutes to sort out with a customer service rep, and it wasn't an easy solution, but overall, I am very thankful for the help with setting up my resume and cover letter.

seanc75
9/17/16

had an issue of being charged with things that I was not aware of and Mary took care of it!

tinac72
9/16/16

I feel that it is a good system that formats your resume with many different options as well as with pointers.I think you should be up front with fact that there is an initial fee as well as a recurrent fee. Should have a 1 time short term fee like the 1.95 for someone like myself who only needed a resume in a pinch for a job i want for pleasure. I think you should have a flat fee for 3,6,9,12 month stents that starts with like 14.99. I would recommend it to friends but would also recommend they cancel the recuurent fee.

chrisv41
9/16/16

I thought this was a free tool. It was not

willu2
9/15/16

I used the site to make a resume that looked professional for a career change. It offered several different templates and offered tips during each section of the resume on what to put if you were having trouble. Very easy to use site.

michaelt168
9/15/16

Great service handle my situation right away

47 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LiveCareer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question