US Government’s NSF

61%
Categories: Career Advice, Jobs, Resume
Tel: 800-652-8430
customerservice@livecareer.com
Create a professional, job-ready resume in minutes
Learn More

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jeanam1
12/7/16

This site is extremely unethical!!! I utilized the free resume formatting program to build my resume quickly as it was essential to fit my entire resume on one page. Yes this site helped me to accomplish my initial goal. However, the 30 day trial passed and I cancelled my FREE subscription after the first week, yet am STILL being charged (months later) regardless of the numerous attempts to cancel.
And check this out:
They actually stole my resume and are using it for advertisement purposes! While looking for new job prospects, I found MY PERSONAL resume which was built on their site only once as a trial for quick formatting purposes. ALL OF THE CONTENT FOUND ON MY RESUME IS MY OWN CONTENT!!!! Written and formatted according to my skills, personal preference for style, content and even my personal information!!! I spent numerous hours (over time) configuring how I wanted to present my resume for my job search. AND THEY STOLE IT. Now, if a prospective job searches my skills etc, it will look as if I plagiarized another sources resume.
Don't use them, your resume may to be stolen. Here's the link I found mine on:

aprils67
12/6/16

The associate was empathetic and listened to what I needed. He was kind and efficient.

noraa18
12/6/16

Representative kept trying to convince me to keep subscription, that was a little annoying after the first few nos .... But eventually i got her to listen and she cancelled my subscription.

frederickk24
12/5/16

Easy to use tool, and the versatile tools make planning those next steps and strategies even easier!

lynettec9
12/5/16

The service was awesome and very helpful.

gaila21
12/2/16

I have paid for this for 4 months not realizing that your terms and conditions after the 1.95
I want my charge for December gone and cancel the account and get rid of my card number .. this is a scam

stephaniei8
12/2/16

I only needed to update my resume. I have another job busted needed my resume

cynthial52
11/29/16

No wait, no hassle. I had planned to cancel my account all together, but the account rep, Oswarner Ruiz, was so courteous and professional I changed my mind and RENEWED. Oswarner was patient and helped me without any pressure sales or robotic replies. Thanks LiveCareer, wish more companies cared about their customers like you.

se5940
11/29/16

Tried a couple of different sites that offer a similar service. Chose LiveCareer because they have more templates, better customer service and offer a variety of other services that help with finding a job.

geraldinea3
11/28/16

Good customer service

patrickk55
11/24/16

Did not appreciate the, "free trial" that automatically charged my account...that's it.

winstong7
11/23/16

the rep was awesome quick fast and efficient

jamieh101
11/22/16

Very helpful source for assistance with writing a resume. Easy to follow,step by step directions that aid in creating an excellent resume!

olgao7
11/19/16

When I was creating my resume, I did have some issues, the gap between paragraphs sometime was too wide, sentences that offers useful, I always be able to find the right for me. I like it, definitely will recommend it to others.

cindyf37
11/18/16

I built my resume and very easily. The whole process was very easy to use and guided you step by step. I Loved it.

michelj14
11/17/16

I was charged for even when I cancelled... I call and they took care of it

johng404
11/17/16

Fast , friendly and able to answer all questions.

amandas182

Very helpful

irenek25
11/16/16

The person whom I talked to was very helpful. cancelled my account, no problems.

katherines36
11/16/16

The gentleman who assisted me was very professional and helped me in resetting my password quickly.
He also offered to stay on the line with me so I could reset my password

rhondal25
11/15/16

I didn't see the small print. Lost at least 500 to 600 bucks being charged on my child support card. Child support does not send statements. Not happy but take some of the blame. Lesson learned. Wish the company would have emailed me to ask if I wanted to comtinu with the service as I wasn't using it. But THIS IS HOW THEY MAKE THIER BIGGEST MONEY I'm guessing! Not happy at all .

jolief
11/15/16

Thank you for helping me. You tried everything to get me the best possible deal.

edwardb101
11/15/16

The whole process was simple and made writing my resume much easier than I expected! Thank you!

jaysonb26

Excellent Experience

veronicac41
11/14/16

My experience was wonderful!

48 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LiveCareer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question