US Government’s NSF

63%
Categories: Career Advice, Jobs, Resume
Tel: 800-652-8430
customerservice@livecareer.com
Create a professional, job-ready resume in minutes
Learn More

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

lynettm1
2/27/17

I always appreciate that my resume stays on file with LiveCareer, no matter what. It is so simple to create multiple resumes in a flash! LiveCareer is my go-to anytime I need a resume or cover letter!

alisonh35
2/26/17

Thanks Ener for you fantastic help and patient through advice. Great service! I was really struggling and was expecting a robot but luckily for me I got Ener. Thanks! Alison

alyak2
2/25/17

Very helpful and knowledgeable customer service that dealt with my queries promptly and efficiently.

claytone5
2/24/17

The help i received to change my target area for my resume was terrific. He answered all of my questions and promptly adjusted my account settings to fulfill my needs. I am very very happy with the service and the way i was treated. Thank you!

sariahk
2/22/17

perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfffffffecttttttttttttttttttttt, omg this taking forever to get to 100 characters. Why you do this?

jessicac162
2/22/17

Joe is such a nice guy. He deserves a promotion. He was very friendly, outgoing, personable, and patient.

tonym158
2/21/17

Louis answered my call. This guy had some serious awesome skills! The company must do a great job training their employees and expressing the impact their service makes to the clients that hire them. I've worked customer service before I know it's hard to have to overcome objections when a customer calls to cancel but Louis did it like it was a breeze and he put in a seriously strong effort to save my subscription. He did it in a way that wasn't overwhelming tho so I didnt feel any anxiety as he mentioned additional features the subscription had that I would be losing. I was 100% committed to canceling but he almost talked me into keeping the service because I really started to feel I wanted to keep the services that my account offered but overall my wife was sitting next to me and told me to cancel it so I did end up cancelling. If she wasn't next to me tho, I would have kept it for sure cause he was so smooth. Lol. He was polite, courteous, and extremely helpful! He has skills he could put to use in a sales environment that would do him very well but if he sticks with customer service then they are getting a heck a bargain by having him as an employee! Louis, go to commission based sales!!! U will kill it!!!! Good luck bro.

lf42
2/20/17

The site was user-friendly. The actual document is difficult to change due to the pre-set tabs. The best part of the experience is customer service.

mariah199
2/19/17

Used live career one time (ages ago) to create an application and payed a small amount of money. To my surprise the company has been billing me a huge amount of money every single month without my permission and without me using their service at all!!!! Shame on the company performance and policies!
Hope I can receive a refund of my money since I have not used their service. Any advice on how to apply for this would be much appreciated.

faribaf
2/18/17

The excellent customer service team specially Mr.Sanchez. I really appreciate his help regarding my account.

antoniap6
2/17/17

My resume is well put together, thanks to their templates! And the customer service was so genuinely kind and helpful!

gracem74
2/17/17

I was able to have my issue solved right away. Customer service was extremely friendly and answered all my questions and helped me get a refund on a subscription and choose a cheaper option.

kristinee4
2/17/17

Excellent customer service. Joe could not have been more helpful. Thank you very much for your help Joe

leslier32
2/16/17

Am very happy with my experienced
Very helpful and answer all my questioned
The website helps you do your resume with no problem.

hannahb68
2/15/17

Customer Service was very helpful. He helped me get out of a subscription that apparently was being charged to my account. Very nice and accommodating.

davidd308
2/14/17

Joe was one of the best customer support assistant. He was a well spoken guy and got me all set to go. I was satisfied with my customer support experience and I would actually like to see more like Joe in other companies that have customer support.

navinn

Hello,

Was searching online to make my resume quickly.
And, I found www.perfectresume.com
Lots of Template's to select, I chose the field and ready for Interview.
Yip Pee. I called up customer service and was completely satisfied with the quick resolution provided.

Navin

robynj6
2/14/17

Called to cancel subscription and the gentlemen on the phone was very professional and easy to talk with. I wish everyone was as friendly as him. Give him a raise!!!!!

kathyw93
2/11/17

I have used LiveCareer twice now, user friendly, professional outcome every time, chat feature is a plus and great customer service! I highly suggest using LiveCareer.

edmundod2
2/10/17

I got a nice template for a cover letter and paid only 1.95, but to do so, I had to first subscribe to their free trial which is free for the first 14 days. Then they charge you 19.95!!! I called to cancel and got my money back. I told them that a payment reminder would have been good. They said they sent one, but I don't remember seeing it. I'm giving this website 4 stars for the cover letter, but I'll give them just one star if I could for the deceptive billing system they have.

ginsa
2/7/17

I just got to this site and just thought of trying it for 7 days, after i forgot to remove my subscription and they charged me 19 dollar and they didn't send me a receipt, i came to know only when i checked my credit card bill. after that i unsubscribed and never used there service they didn't charge me for next three months. Again suddenly they started charging me 3 dollar, with even informing me and i came to know only when i checked my credit card bill. When i called the customer service, they are not agreeing this.

jean-lucc
2/6/17

My account was being charged without my knowledge for a service I was not using. I called to cancel and spoke with Joe. He was very helpful and got my issues sorted out quickly and efficiently and made sure I understood what was going on. While I am unhappy about the credit card charges I was very appreciative for the good customer service from Joe.

kimberlyb85
2/2/17

All my questions were answered, and time was taken to be sure everything I needed was done. I'm very impressed.

tiffanyf14
2/2/17

Joe was extremely helpful and respectful with my situation. My experience went very well, I was reluctant having to make this call but I found Joe to be a pleasure in handling my issue and made my experience one with ease and comfort. Thank you Joe for making my day!!!

robinm113
2/2/17

Customer focus and friendly.nnnnnnñnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!m!mmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!m!!!!!!m!!!!!!mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

52 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LiveCareer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question