US Government’s NSF

62%
Categories: Career Advice, Jobs, Resume
Tel: 800-652-8430
customerservice@livecareer.com
Create a professional, job-ready resume in minutes
Learn More

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

sherrie85
1/21/17

I completed a Resume at the beginning of December 2016 and was concerned about billing or owing money as I forgot to cancel. I did a live chat with Laura and she was very professional & very efficient. She was able to explain the difference about the free site VS the one with a charge attached. She verified my information for privacy and was very personable as well. THANK YOU, LAURA!! :-)

daytonl10
1/19/17

Customer representative was very sufficient in his services. He helped me with canceling my account and other issues I had. He listened to my requests and was very cooperative. This was very much appreciated.

nathaliep4
1/19/17

needed to cancel my cv, joe was really helpful, but line was not very good so had to repeat a lot.....................................................................................................................100 characters minimum, too much !

tinam116
1/17/17

I had made a lovely resume that landed me a job. When i called to cancel, my customer service rep. Was great! Very friendly, offered other suggestions, and completed the process efficiently. I would use the service again.

davidh455
1/16/17

I have used this site to wright a cv the first in 39 years of working. It is easy to use and has good options to add pre written discreption off jod titles and work exsperance, must work I got a job interview on my cv made on this site

rh1010
1/15/17

Resume Now gladly refunded my cancelled subscription without any hassle. They were nice and respectful.

nathant33
1/11/17

I used the resume builder and thought the end product looked good. However, I found I could not export the resume into PDF without losing the formatting. Bummer. Hours wasted. I had to just rebuild the document using word processing software.

Also, when I went to use the job search feature, the only results within a 300 mile radius were entry level positions. I am 15 year into my career and could not find any positions on the site that met my needs. However, I was able to find appropriate listings on other sites.

I'd say this site is ok if you are looking for your 1st or 2nd real job. This is not for experienced professionals.

richm232
1/11/17

This service never fails to provide excellent services with such a user friendly website. For first time resume writers, or for someone who does not write many resumes, you wont have to with this service. You will most likely get the job with such a clean template, and if not, it saves everything on the website. I'm also a huge fan that they do not spam my email 3 times a day like many services. I will recommend this service to everyone I know due to the great quality for prices.

abbyc13
1/9/17

Customer service was very friendly and super helpful. I give a thumbs up

sandrac96
1/9/17

Helpful customer service representatives! Website very easy to understand!

colinb57
1/8/17

I needed a resume on short notice and this site delivered a high quality professional looking resume.
I had a small issue with billing which was not LIVE CAREER error in any way and they refunded the money promptly and were courteous.

Anyone who has a resume or is in need of one, use this service!

I will be using this service again without hesitation.

seann18
1/8/17

"I have paid for this for 4 months not realizing that your terms and conditions after the 1.95
I want my charge for December gone and cancel the account and get rid of my card number .. this is a scam" Gail, a previous reviewer, took the words right out my mouth.
I want to cancel my subscription and I sent a request on their website but I seen previous reviews that sometimes, they take people's money anyway. I want my debit card information GONE from their website.

victorm77
1/7/17

I just used the free trial once but I could see that they have a very good service that can help you to build resumes with a easy interface and helpful content suggestions. My problem was only that I was looking for a resume builder for a assignment in college. I picked the 14 days free trial, however after those 14 days they started automatically taking money from my banking account for 6 months, I just noticed it now. The problem was they didn't send any email warning me that they would start the monthly service of $ 39.80. They were good to refund 3 payments only.

gigih7
1/6/17

Had to contact LiveCareer.com and very happy with speedy response and resolution.
Great value for a 14 day service.

dannys66
1/5/17

So I wanted to download my resume but the only options were $20 online and they said there was a 14 day money back guarantee. So I downloaded it, was a corrupt file, and they wouldn't give me my money back. SCAM! Telemarketer even tried to sell me some more stuff when I called to complain. DO NOT USE, MANY OTHER CHEAPER OPTIONS, AND BETTER! :)

debbiei7
1/4/17

He was able to help me out quickly and I'm a happy client because of him!

kyraw4
12/30/16

It has great customer service and they are quick and efficient. It is a great service and I loved using the services when I needed them. It was a wonderful experience to use the things that they had to offer.

margol2
12/30/16

good functional site. I found it to be fairly easy to navigate. I like the fact that though I am leaving, my information stays. Customer service was on point, friendly and able to assist me.

lawrencem51
12/29/16

In this online world; there are too fraudulent activities exhorting innocent individuals but you guys guys stuck to an organised successful team of high standard worth recommending any time.
Good team!!!

shannonm92
12/28/16

Since signing up for the account, I found the need for only one aspect of the site, resume builder. After availing myself of that service, there is no other offering I find necessary, so did end up cancelling the account. They were more than accommodating, issued refunds for several months and pointed out a couple services available for free if desired.

germang6
12/27/16

Jackins assisted me today. She was incredible and helped me. I really appreciate the outstanding customer service

jeromea12
12/22/16

Overall very nice lady & great customer service rep

alal2
12/22/16

Experts from CVNow take their time to listen to the customer needs, while providing timely feedback and efficient design of the CV. Very happy with their services.

heathern26
12/21/16

Just wish all of my money was refined since I only used it in March

ians82
12/21/16

I signed up for a two week trial, under the impression that I would not be charged after two weeks. At the end of two weeks, I received an email stating if I didn't renew my subscription, my membership would end. At the end of the two weeks, I was charged $25. I called to cancel my account; and the customer service support tried to get me to renew yet again. Finally got it cancelled, but still have to pay for the one month that I didn't sign up for.

50 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LiveCareer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question