US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

arlenes16
8/25/16

I had called for help because my laptop battery died and i lost my resume that i had finish doing so the gentlemen was really helpful and courtesy ... within a few minutes he resented to me..

davidp263
8/25/16

The gentleman that help me was very very helpful. Kind and Courteous! Got everything handled as promised. Thank you

adans16
8/25/16

Cover letter is easy to use and Raphael Vasquez was really helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend

judyp30
8/25/16

Had spacing issues. Helped fit resume to one page

leslym2
8/25/16

great job guys and very nice customer care rep.... thanks for your help!

georget99
8/25/16

I will be back with your service as soon as I get settled from my move.

marylour
8/25/16

Joe was an excellent customer service. He made sure to assist me in what I need .

desireag
8/24/16

I appreciated her quick and efficient help. My day is very hectic so I appreciate when someone is to the point and very helpful.

lisam336
8/24/16

CSR was very knowledgeable and kind. Great experience.

pg39
8/23/16

Worst ever service. They want your money. Be carefull with billings. They wont refund.

teodoroe
8/23/16

Very professional and respectful I'm very satisfy with this company

cindys98

very polite and professional

darlenec21
8/22/16

I believe MyPerfect Resume, is a great option for many, unfortunately I needed to cancel my subscription, which had nothing to do with the service.

The customer service representative was very nice and understanding!

patriciai7
8/22/16

I want to say thank you again to the person who
Assisted me this morning I am sorry i didn't write his name down excellent costumer service answered all my questions, in a kind way thank you again for your service

cherlitab
8/21/16

I was pleased with everything about the service.

everalk

My experience was good.

jeanl53
8/20/16

I called in to get help on a resume, the person was very clear in his language and help me resolve the problem in a timely manner.

johno117
8/20/16

I canceled because I got a job. The representative was extremely helpful

sarahb234
8/20/16

Please make sure that you read any fine print that this LiveCareer site lists. I used the site to update a resume. I used their 14 day free membership, however after 14 days they automatically begin charging you $39.80/month. This was not made clear in my online interaction with the site. I used their resource one time. I ended up paying almost $120 to access the site once. When I contacted the site they cancelled the membership but then provided no refund. I contacted them again and only after pushing them they offered to refund 2 of the 3 months they charged me. Therefore I paid $39.80 for a resume. I would advise that there are better resources that do not have hidden charges. Use this site with caution.

kathleena21
8/20/16

Mary was most helpful to me today.

My company uses a standard template for resumes so I only need the Resume Now on occasion. When I do need to build a resume, I always go to Resume Now, as the product is fabulous.

Mary help me temporarily cancel my subscription - before she did that, she offered me a discounted rate since I require limited use. I would have accepted the offer if I needed the services on a regular basis.

Mary was very helpful, patient and kind - very nice customer service professional. Thank you for providing excellent people to assist your customers.

I will be back to Resume Now next time I need to build a resume for one of our proposals.

Sincerely - Kathleen

gloriaf14
8/20/16

The rep was helpful and gave me all the information i needed

joanr19
8/20/16

Easy to do and easy to process!

dellab2
8/20/16

I am so glad I lucked up and found this business site. This has made a big impression on me. This is the best site I have used to help me do my resume. I would recommend this site to all of my colleagues who are looking to go back into the workforce. I had some question and so I called the 800 number and had an opportunity to speak with with a representative named "Nomar" He was so helpful, pleasant, and honest, and because of just that I will tell my friends GREAT! GREAT! GREAT! customer service. Thanks LiveCareer and Nomar

lawrencem47
8/20/16

Knowledgeable, helpful, courteous and able to address and resolve my problem.
Excellent customer service skills. Stayed with it til I was satisfied.........

stevenm153
8/20/16

A really helpful site making it very easy to put your CV together.

44 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LiveCareer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 days ago
Add your answer
6/27/16
Answer
dougj2
A: Hi D:

Thank you for taking the time and submitting your question! We have analyzed your account and due to this specific case we have provide you additional refunds as a courtesy. We are sorry you encounter this issue with our product and hope that our new resolution help us amend this situation.

Best Regards,