Review of MyPerfectResume

Tel: 855-213-0348
customerservice@myperfectresume.com

lisamarieo2
1/15/19

Have tried to cancel my subscription 4!! Times now. But still no response. Have filled in the questions-form on their page, and also sent two emails from my own mail. Wanted to cancel becase i noticed they had billed me automaticly. Hate bad customerservice! It's 2019.......I's not that hard!

artt26
1/14/19

By far the worst customer service. This company should reconsider their approach considering that the are a online business. Had I read the reviews I would have never used them. Ronnie is flat out rude and should definitely be taught the value of customer service.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Art:

On behalf of MyPerfectResume, we want to extend our sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our Customer Service Agent, we realized that he was unmannerly in solving your issue. We understand your frustration at having to be misled.

At MyPerfectResume, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that each customer’s needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We do our best to train each of our agents on how to properly handle our customer’s issues, including how to escalate problems that they are unable to assist with. Your concern was not handled properly, and we are going to take steps to ensure that this situation does not repeat itself.

We will also be holding a mandatory review session to make sure our agents are aware of the proper procedure for handling these types of situations. We want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.
markz99
1/14/19

I contacted MyPerfectResume to see if I could get a refund for a review of my resume. I accidentally had three resumes uploaded and only wanted one of them reviewed. At the time, I was charged for all three. I called and talked to David. He was able to understand my concern and was able to give me a refund for two of them. I appreciated this very much. Very good customer service.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Mark:

We’re thrilled to hear that David was able to assist you with your request and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let him know your comments.
bonnieb215
1/14/19

My agent, Lenny, was beyond helpful. He made sure to listen to my concerns & give me a solution for all my problems. He was PERFECT!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Bonnie:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Lenny. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.
annap224
1/11/19

The ease in which I was able to create my first resume in 30 years was incredible. I also love their search engine. I would suggest to anyone give them a try. You will be pleasantly surprised. They also have EXCELLENT customer service! Johnny was kind, courteous and very caring.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Anna:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that is was as easy as 1, 2, 3! It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with your resume. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
dariusk6
1/6/19

I called into customer service today because I was billed a months worth of subscription service, but I had called the ending of 11/18 & was told by a previous representative that my subscription would be cancelled and that I'd wouldn't be billed. I called today to figure out why I was charged. The representative, Josiah Mcwatters, was phenomenal. He was patient, clear, detailed and very helpful. He walked me through all the processes of what a correct cancellation would have been, he tried tracking down my previous calls and found no records & by the time when I asked about the charges, he was already proactive in having initiated the refund before even asking. He had answers already for the questions I would ask. He is very seasoned in the job of customer service & as someone who works in the restaurant business, it was a breathe of fresh air to have been helped so quickly and efficiently! 5 stars for Josiah and hope you folks know how effective it is to have team members like him! If all folks had the proactive problem solving skills like him, I think delivery of service would be phenomenal! If he hasn't had a pay raise, he deserves it, if he's up for a supervisor position, award it to him! All jokes aside, I hope he knows how grateful I am for his help today. What a great way to start to the New Year! Mahalo Josiah! - Mr. Kila

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Darius:

Thank you for taking the time to review us!
We’re proud to know that our agent Josiah was able to resolve your situation and that you were pleased with our service. If you need anything in the future, please get in touch at any time.
cheried18
12/23/18

Not only was the site very easy to maneuver but it it had a list of almost any job title you could imagine, with tons of job skills to choose from! Just a few clicks and you had a beautiful resume fit for any job or skill set! I definitely recommend this site to anyone! And the customer service is superb! If you have a problem with ANYTHING they will go above and beyond to help you out! Thank you Gary Moya!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Cherie:

ellainac
12/21/18

I had a weird situation come up and Josiah really tried to work with me and get it handled. He was polite and made me feel like my problems mattered and went out of his way to fix them. I appreciate his help and time!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Ellaina:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Josiah, we’ll be sure to pass along your positive feedback. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
trevors89
12/21/18

I was takin good care of and was help fast and Professionally. They Gentleman was able to fix the issue with little to no troubles and was able to convince me to stay with your company for another month

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Trevor:

We’re proud to know that our experts were able to resolve your situation and that you were pleased with our service. If you need anything in the future, please get in touch at any time.
amberm189
12/17/18

Although Lenny was very professional and courteous, he liked to do more of the talking rather than listening and wouldn't simply take my request and leave it at that. So I ended up bargaining a deal that I will still have to call to adjust another day.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Amber:

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear that you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news. Our #1 goal is to make sure you’re satisfied with our service. If we’ve fallen short on that for you, we sincerely apologize. If there’s anything else we can do, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
ijeomau
12/16/18

The customer care operator who attended to me was exceptionally polite and helpful. She attended to all my needs immediately and I am very impressed with the service. The resume builder has helped me immensely.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Ijeoma:

It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with your resume and our services. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
daniellem201
12/16/18

I was provided with great customer service and the employee that helped me was willing to speak to a supervisor to solve my problem and in return I am willing to continue to use your services. All of my concerns were addressed.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Danielle:

You just made our day!
We strive to make our customers happy and we take your feedback to heart. In fact, we rely on it to continually improve our customer’s experience.
michelleg369
12/15/18

excellent customer service when cancelling my trial. Hassle free. Great templates to use for a resume

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Michelle:

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We’re excited to hear you feel that way about our resume builder. Wishing you the best of luck in your career!
nallelyo
12/14/18

So I spoke to a "Xinia Bonilla" and she was so passive aggressive, short and curt with me. At first she stated she could not hear me and I guess she became irritated and became short and curt. Because of her I will not ever return to this site. She needs to be removed from customer service and transferred to another department if she doesn't like her job. SMDH. All I wanted was to cancel the trial and get my refunds processed but Xinia, Hilda, whatever her name was, was straight up rude. SMH

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Nallely:

On behalf of MyPerfectResume, we want to extend our sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our Customer Service Agent, Xinia. We realized that she was unmannerly in solving your issue, we understand your frustration at having not been properly directed and even greater frustration at having to be misled.

kiarac10
12/7/18

Ariel cordero was very helpful and friendly. Was not getting any help through the customer service emails. As soon as i called ariel knew how to help me right away

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Kiara:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Ariel. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.
nellj
12/3/18

This company helped me design a professional resume. My resume was able to stand out. It was customized to focus on professional experiences, accomplishments, skills, and knowledge. Overall My perfect resume was very helpful and customer service was great. I was able to create a resume that was tailored to the job I applied for using a mordern professional format. Customer service resolved matters and answer questions in a timely manner. Great company!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Nell:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that you're pleased with your resume. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
onoi
11/27/18

Jorge was incredibly helpful to me today. After spending darn near two hours recovering my accounts, and retyping my resume all over again after unfortunate circumstances. Jorge's customer service was Real above and Beyond customer care.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Ono:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Jorge. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.
lilibethc
11/27/18

Easy to communicate with customer representative. Always showed good customer attitude and his willingness to help me. He knew exactly what I needed to be done for some revisions of my resume'.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Lilibeth:

Thank you for sharing your experience! Our Customer Service Team is committed to providing excellent service and it’s great to hear we delivered our promise to you. If you need further help, let us know!
jenniferp386
11/27/18

I found my perfect resume to be very simple to use and it produces professional results in record time. This is definitely a service I will use again and again. Customer service was polite and informative and willing to help. Thank you for the great service!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Jennifer:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that you’re pleased with your resume. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
brittanyd71
11/24/18

Customer service is on point, always there to help you and to answer any questions you may have. This site is perfect for building resumes/coverletters and job searching, they also help you out with interviews.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Brittany:

Way to make our day, reviews like yours keep us going. Our Customer Service Agents are always here for you, so if there’s anything else we can assist you with, just get in touch.
jovana1
11/19/18

Thank you for showing and teaching me how to do resumes and that I would recommend others to use this service. Y'all customer service was excellent as well.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Jovan:

rob5
11/19/18

Very professional and knowledgable about the service. Extremely friendly without being pushy! If I would have stayed with the service......
HE WOULD HAVE BEEN THE REASON!!!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Ro B:

sueh203
11/12/18

I spoke with Larry Gonzalez today, I initially phoned to cancel my subscription today, as I found the cost of $34.95 a month just way to much for my budget, as I don't use My perfect resume enough to warrant paying that much. Mr. Gonzalez offered me a new monthly amount so I agreed. I must say that Larry is an amazing guy, you guys should be very happy to have him on your team. I very much enjoyed talking to him, he made me very comfortable and he had a sense of humour, I felt like talking to him was just like talking to a friend and I greatly enjoyed speaking with him. I think if it wasn't for talking to him I would of just cancelled my subscription and have been done with it, but he gave me an offer I just couldn't refuse. I must say this is one of the best resume cites I have encountered, my only issue for cancelling was the cost involved.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Sue:

Reviews like this really make our day.
We’re thrilled to hear that Larry was able to assist you with your request and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let him know your positive comments.
brej1
11/12/18

Determined customer satisfaction! Did not give up. I did give her a hard time at first. I apologize.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, Bre:

davida786
11/8/18

Great job!!+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU SIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hello, David:

You made our day with that review!
Thank you for sharing the love. It’s awesome to know how pleased you are with how your resume turned out. We’re happy to help!

Watch out man. read the horror stories on here. they don't even revoke billing after requests have been made to terminate billing.

By Jeremy D.

We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. Most of clients use the service for months since this service allow clients to build as many resumes as they want with the ability to customize those accordingly to the specific job criteria that they are requesting. For example our builder give you hits in how to create a perfect resume for Marketing Jobs and give you specific keywords for that department as well as many other departments that you can choose for yourself and additional to that you can built the cover letter and even search jobs through our page. This is just an example of the many use of our services. We have a toll free number in the page that client can contact us for more information about how they can use the service to be successful when it comes to job searches.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling. Our toll free line is 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST. You can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link. Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to customerservice@livecareer.com. Once your subscription is canceled, you'll receive an email confirmation. Often auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online to request we cancel your subscription. You can also call us if we can be of any further assist to you.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Absolutely not! We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Call us at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for getting in touch with us, Claire! We offer a free account that gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free. For the benefit of our users, we provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee. The ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription, these are NOT listed as features included with a free account. for more information just visit out website at:https://www.myperfectresume.com/

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Vukica! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: social@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hi Joey- Thanks for the note. Please give one of our Customer Service specialists a call so that a live representative can assist you immediately with this is. Feel free to check our out 'Contact Us' page where you will find multiple phone lines where you can contact us at. - https://www.myperfectresume.com/contact-us Thanks!

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Its very far from me. One resume cost me $75 dollars at this point.

By Ashley E.

Hello Inella, We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused. We take customer satisfaction very seriously. In order to fully assist you with your concern, we encourage you to contact us at Social@MyPerfectResume.com and with your message, we would appreciate it if you could include the e-mail address or account ID used to create your account with us. Thank you!

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Great question! Refunds can be requested by contacting Customer Service: 855-213-0348, Monday - Friday 8 AM to 8 PM CST Saturday 8 AM to 5 PM CST Sunday 10 AM to 6PM CST or by clicking chat button on our website. You can also send an email to Social@MyPerfectResume.com and we will work the situation with you. Hope this has answered your doubt.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MyPerfectResume staff and other customers.

MyPerfectResume?