My Perfect Resume reviews

Tel: 855-213-0348
customerservice@myperfectresume.com

tiarap7
3/21/19

I tried MyPerfectResume once before and loved the ease of the website and templates offered. I ended up cancelling because I was successfully hired at the job I applied for & felt that I no longer needed the service.

I liked MyPerfectResume so much that I came back! I highly recommend if you're looking for a professional yet unique way to have your experiences and skill set stand out to your next employer(s). If you have any questions at all, their customer service team is absolutely wonderful and help will work with you to accommodate the needs at hand.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Tiara -

We appreciate the positive feedback and we’re glad we were able to help you in your job search, congrats on the new job!
jesss90
3/18/19

The guy who helped me with the cancellation on the phone was kind and helpful. Unfortunately, at the end he offered to send me an email that would tell me about a deal for $4.95 for a month of continued service. I told him to go ahead and send the email and I would review it. Instead of giving me an email to review, they went ahead and charged my account the $4.95 which was not what the customer service rep had said. Disappointed.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Jess -

We're sincerely sorry for the negative experience and for any confusion that this might have caused you. We pride ourselves on giving 100% every day to ensure that each customer’s needs are being met. We know that we have let you down. We do our best to train each of our agents on how to properly handle our customer’s issues, including how to escalate problems that they are unable to assist with. Your concern was not handled properly, and we are going to take steps to ensure that this situation does not repeat itself.

We’d love to help you with this so you can have a great experience with us. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into what’s happening for you.
aprils238
3/17/19

I usually don't pay for my resumes I get it done for free but I decided to try this out because I notice how convenient it was. I love how It gave you examples on what to write, making it sound very professional and I loved how quick and easy it was. I will definitely be using this again. Thank you

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, April -

You're very welcome, we're so happy to hear that you found it quick and easy to use. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
sukeea
3/15/19

Very useful website easy to use and create professional quality resume. The cancellation process is an easy. However my service rep Josiah was quite helpful and efficient with providing new promotional offers. I'm thinking on reconsidering subscribing to the new promotions..

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Sukee -

Reviews like this really make our day!
Thank you for trusting us with your resume. We’re beyond thrilled to hear that our agent Josiah was able to assist you with your request and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let him know your comments.
annab494
3/14/19

Easy to follow, straightforward way to create a modern resume. I got hired quickly, should have cancelled sooner, but overall, cancellation was simple. I was complimented on the great layout of my resume, and I think it was money well spent.
Sally, representative #1035, was very kind, professional, and helpful when I got to cancellation.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Anna -

Congrats on the new job!
We appreciate the positive feedback about our resume builder and we’re glad we were able to help you in your job search.
tinad157
3/14/19

I had a miscommunication error in signing up and Ronald (#944) allowed me to explain and corrected the situation right away. The service also did a great job on my new resume!! It looks great!!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Tina -

Thank you for sharing your feedback about our agent Ronald. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.
travisr80
3/12/19

The customer service was absolutely horrendous. The representative constantly tried selling me products after I told them Many times I didn't want them. In fact I even told them I didn't want to spend money on a subscription in the first place and yet they still tried to get me to keep my account active. All I wanted was to cancel my subscription, and I told them that many times. This was an extremely frustrating experience and I will never deal with this company again.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Travis -

On behalf of MyPerfectResume, we want to extend our sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our Customer Service Agent, we realized that it was unmannerly in solving your issue, and when you asked to cancel the account the agent proceeded differently. We completely understand your frustration at having not been properly directed and even greater frustration at having to be misled.

We pride ourselves on giving 100% every day to ensure that each customer’s needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We do our best to train each of our agents on how to properly handle our customer’s issues, including how to escalate problems that they are unable to assist with. Your concern was not handled properly, and we are going to take steps to ensure that this situation does not repeat itself. We'll also be holding a mandatory review session to make sure our agents are aware of the proper procedure for handling these types of situations.

We want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.
jonp125
3/11/19

Website very easy to use and create professional quality resume. And I was bale to easily cancel my subscription without a lot of hassle or wait. Service rep was very cordial and efficient.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Jon -

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that is was as easy as 1, 2, 3! It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with your resume. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
melob1
3/11/19

Sergio Munoz help me reconsider my refund idea. He gave me the choice of half a refund, but half a price membership. It was just to good of a price. So, I ended it purchasing it.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Melo -

Way to make our day, reviews like yours keep us going. Thank you for sharing your experience with Sergio! Our Customer Service Team is committed to providing excellent service and it’s great to hear we delivered our promise to you. If you need further help, let us know!
kristym70
3/11/19

Sarah was nothing but helpful and kind to me. She provided such great service and seemed genuinely interested in what my problem was.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Kristy -

We’re beyond thrilled to hear that our agent Sarah was able to help you with your request and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let her know your comments.
tylerp77
3/11/19

The service was a great help to me in building my resume. David in customer service was a great help. Will recommend to friends and co-workers.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Tyler:

Thank you for sharing your experience with our agent David. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.
tinas283
3/4/19

My new resume was completed quickly utilizing the guided process. It was a perfect representation of me on paper. It landed me a job within a week. I wish I had known about it sooner.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Tina -

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that is was quickly completed. It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with your resume. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
milesh47
2/27/19

Was only looking to have a single resume and not the full subscription and David helped me through it without a problem.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Miles:

Thank you for sharing your experience with David, we’ll be sure to pass along your positive feedback. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
kylaa10
2/21/19

He's great very helpful and knowledgeable will be back. Been with my perfect resume for years and I'm very happy you guys offer these services it has made my job search fun unlike the rest. The cover letter services have also been amazing I was unaware of them until the agent on the phone told me about them. Very affordable because I'm a student I appreciate the rates.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Kyla:

Thank you for trusting us with your resumes and cover letters! We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.
wendys265
2/20/19

I had a problem with my account, getting access to what I was paying for. Customer service was outstanding, got me access to my account and managed to decrease my subscription cost all in just a few minutes. Jerickson far exceeded my expectations. I also love the ability to change my resume format without having to retype everything every time.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Wendy:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Jerickson. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.
jackieb201
2/15/19

Nicholas was great - awesome customer service and very helpful with my concern today - went over and above to help! Thank you Nicolas :)

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Jackie:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Nicolas. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.
nasreens3
2/13/19

Tricked into monthly membership, not right, not honest

I am seeking full refund, called customer service and they are dishonest

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Nasreen:

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We strive to deliver A+ customer service and apologize if we haven’t met that standard. Shortly, you will receive an email from us so we can look into what’s happening for you.
barucc
2/11/19

I work at a call center for State Farm so I know the struggle of dealing with hard headed/disrespectful people. The guy the guy that helped me Ariel Cordero from Costa Rica is a great example of costumer service. I hope he gets paid a good amount of money by this company because I know outsourcing is a good way to be cheap for companies in the US. Anyways this guy was awesome.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Baruc:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Ariel, we’ll be sure to pass along your positive feedback. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
cynthiao30
2/6/19

He helped me resolve the miscommunication. He also asked alot of questions and was very nice.. He made sure i wasnt on hold to long bye asking questions witch is great.. I think we solved the problem... And he help me get my refund back

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Cynthia:

Way to make our day, reviews like yours keep us going. Our Customer Service Agents are always here for you, so if there’s anything else we can assist you with, just get in touch.
melodies10
1/30/19

my perfect resume is user friendly! customer service is perfect! I recently had to contact customer service and i was extremely impressed with the professional, friendly, informative and prompt responses. Thank you Lenni for assitance!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Melodie:

You're very welcome! Thank you for sharing your experience! Our Customer Service Team is committed to providing excellent service and it’s great to hear we delivered our promise to you. If you need further help, let us know!
brendal192
1/30/19

I had to call customer service today and cancel my subscription to MyPerfectResume.com due to some personal issues that led to me leaving the world of employment. I called in and I spoke with Armando Campos. He was very personable and very helpful. He explained all the benefits of having their service and offered me a few different discount options to see if they'd help alleviate the economic situation I'm in due to my unemployment but I explained that it might be some time before I can search for employment again. I will definitely sign back up for MyPerfectResume.com when I'm ready to start applying for new jobs. Armando definitely did his job (trying to retain the customer) but he was never pushy or forceful. I appreciated his help and give him very high marks! Having been a telephone customer service operator I'd like to thank Armando for going above and beyond and making my experience pleasant despite my cancellation and thanks for issuing me a refund.
Sincerely,

Brenda L Wood

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Brenda:

Reviews like this really make our day.
We’re thrilled to hear that Armando was able to assist you with your request and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let him know your positive comments.
michaelf609
1/26/19

Not bad actually. But they do not follow to all of my needs as resumecvwriter service do. But it was cheaper, so deicide for yourself.

jackb372
1/26/19

Lookining through different types of set ups and showing where all info goes was very helpful to make a nice complete resume. Was happy to use a guideline when I finally typed a resume. It was so helpful and easy to read.
PS: because I had a free trial, I was not to be charged.I was tho and finally got Ariel
Cordova to straighten this charge out and get my $ back. Thank you Ariel. Good job.
He was very kind and considerate and understood I needed a full refund because i was
only using free trial

ameliad14
1/26/19

It's a pretty good tool assisting in a job search. Think everyone will find it useful. Good resume templates and examples. This website was pretty useful in my job search. I would also like to mention resumecvwriter.com and resume-chief.com as great services. This is even the faster way to get hired.

johnp1249
1/26/19

I have spoken to two different people over the phone, and they were both very knowledgeable and willing to help. Lenny was the second conversation, and he did a wonderful job!

UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENTS TAKEN. $24.95 a month, EVERY month. Check your credit card companys protection plan and report them. You may not be liable for unauthorized charges and services not rendered. Also report misleading and false promises such as them telling you the charges will stop. REPORT THEM TO YOUR STATE ATTORNEYS OFFICE! For newbies to the site... they will be so sweet and kind and tell you they will cancel. They will not. TAKE ACTION! The positive reviews are not from real customers.

By Cher M.

You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling. Our toll free line is 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST. You can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link. Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to customerservice@livecareer.com. Once your subscription is canceled, you'll receive an email confirmation. Often auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online to request we cancel your subscription. You can also call us if we can be of any further assist to you.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. Most of clients use the service for months since this service allow clients to build as many resumes as they want with the ability to customize those accordingly to the specific job criteria that they are requesting. For example our builder give you hits in how to create a perfect resume for Marketing Jobs and give you specific keywords for that department as well as many other departments that you can choose for yourself and additional to that you can built the cover letter and even search jobs through our page. This is just an example of the many use of our services. We have a toll free number in the page that client can contact us for more information about how they can use the service to be successful when it comes to job searches.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hi Susan, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may cancel your subscription using any of the following options: * By calling Customer Service 1-855-213-0348 from Monday - Friday 8 AM to 8 PM CST Saturday 8 AM to 5 PM CST Sunday 10 AM to 6PM CST * By clicking chat button on our website * From your account- go to settings>subscription>cancel (on the top right of your home page when you login) If you want to continue the process with me, I will need the email address used to create your account with us or the account ID.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Absolutely not! We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Call us at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for getting in touch and we're sorry about the delayed response, Marc! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Cannot sign in but was charged?

By Ronald V.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! I am a very organized person who worked for the state that I reside in as an investigator. I had an injury and had to make a change in my career. I am very careful about getting pulled into scams, however, I felt that this would be a good opportunity to build a resume and cover letter that was more updated than when my original resume that I wrote years ago. First of all, the templates are not free. After spending a long period of time writing the perfect resume, I only had the option of spending $2.99 to have access to the resume/cover letter. I felt that was a reasonable fee for the use of the template. As I stated, I am very organized and manage my finances very well. I made sure that I went into my account and cancelled by subscription after 5 days of use so that I would not be charged the $29.99 for the month. Today, I checked my checking account and sure enough the $29.99 had been deducted. I immediately called customer service and they stated that my cancellation had not gone through and they had no notification of my cancellation. They were willing to give me back only $14.00 of my $29.99 back and then went on trying to sell me more offers. I was extremely angry and then spoke with a supervisor. He also argued that I had not cancelled. I went through the same steps to cancel my account while the supervisor was on the phone with me. Low and behold the cancellation went through!!! Obviously, this company has set up the cancellation process to fail and you will be charged the $29.00 anyway. I definitely learned my lesson!!! I had to threaten to have my attorney to get involved due to this company stealing money from my account before they agreed to reimburse my full $29.00. They could not give me a refund confirmation number for the remaining reimbursement. I as a Social Worker who advocate for people could not conscientiously could not write a review to warn people of this scam.

By Cynthia F.

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Vukica! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: social@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear that you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news, Hinduja! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: social@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative
Questions? Get answers from the My Perfect Resume staff and other customers.

My Perfect Resume?