My Perfect Resume reviews

Tel: 855-213-0348
customerservice@myperfectresume.com

nijahv
5/20/19

I did end up cancelling but the rep was great at explaining all the services that I had paid for and how I could benefit if I kept them.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
We'll definitely miss you Nijah, but we do appreciate you taking out the time to recognize our agent! Thank you!
kellys474
5/20/19

I had a very pleasant experience with him. I told him I called to cancel many times and he still tried to boost sales. As a manager in customer service I appreciate this and feel he should get a raise for his great efforts. I did not continue my subscription because I only planned on having it for a little while. Thank you for your site to help me build a better resume.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Kelly, we're glad to hear that we could help you build a better resume! Thank you for being patient with our agent as he tried to explore all options for you. We're sad to see you go, but we thank you for sharing your pleasant experience!
lisas1072
5/18/19

This place is terrible! It's an online scam business that will keep charging your credit card and won't refund your money. When you sign up for $2.95 to build a resume it never says you are in a membership. I just talked to Lou in Puerto Rico and she refused to refund my money! I had to dispute the charge with my credit card company and place s block on my account to be sure they didn't continue to charge my card.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello Lisa,

We are very sorry if there was any confusion on the terms of our subscription. We do notify our customers at several points that after the 14-day trial, the subscription enters into a monthly subscription service. We even offer a 100% money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the results during the trial! Customers are informed that if they do not cancel before the end of the subscription, either through their account or by contacting us, the recurring amount will be charged.
The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as the:
-Sell page
-Payment information page
-Processing payment page
-Order confirmation page
-Payment confirmation e-mail

Upon reviewing your account, we would have gladly issued you a refund for the month that you were charged. However, we are now unable to make any changes to the account or issue the refund due to intervention from your credit card company.
mardym
5/17/19

I approve of their services. The interface is well arranged and user-friendly. I just love the concept, simply put: you search for the proper category (skills, jobs, etc.) and you're given hints about possible criteria that matches what you are looking for or want to include in your resume, in relation to the job prospect...and then, you get to add those interchangeable related functions in proper bullet-format. That's it, a no-brainer; it cuts down on time and gets you building a resume + cover letter as soon as necessary.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Mardy, we're thrilled to hear that you found our resume builder so handy and user-friendly! Thank you for sharing, in detail, how functional and practical our site truly is. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback and we're certainly pleased to know that we have your approval!
mykac
5/16/19

The person helping me on the phone was GREAT! But I didn't get my full refund I only got 50% which means I won't be a returning customer in the future if I need to rebuild my resume. IF I got my FULL refund I would have TOTALLY come back to this website the next time I needed my resume redone. But you guys lost a customer.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Myka,

We thank you for sharing your positive experience with our agent and completely understand your frustration in not receiving your full refund. Please note that at the agent level, they are not authorized to issue full refunds. After pulling your account, we see that you were issued the other half of the refund on 5/15.

We certainly hope that we changed your mind about us and that you will reconsider allowing us to help you for all of your resume needs! Thank you.
marysols
5/15/19

Above average, I am very satisfied with my experience at "my perfect resume" and plan on remaining a customer.

Response from Brandice W., My Perfect Resume Representative
We're elated to have you as a loyal customer Marysol! Thank you for the positive feedback and we will be sure to continue providing you with our top-notch customer service!
annel227
5/15/19

Bill was so helpful and nice!!! He helped me out and i really liked talking to him :) if you can tell bill, please tell him thank you and i hope he has a wonderful day!!! After being so sick for the last week or so it made my day!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Anne, thank you so much for raving about Bill! Knowing that your interaction with Bill made your day makes our day and we will be sure to let him know!
malisag
5/15/19

I had the pleasure to speak with Ms. Crystal, 5/13/19. She was able to help me decide that I needed to keep my perfect resume for a little while longer. I am keeping for a while. What she said made perfect sense to me. I am still actively looking for work in the Administration field. Everyone should take lesson from Crystal. Thank you so much.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Thanks Malissa! We are truly grateful for your positive feedback on your interaction with Crystal! It makes us very happy to know that you've decided to stay with us during your active employment search and we wish you all the best in landing the job you're seeking!
martins309
5/12/19

Request fulfilled fast and effectively. 100 characters is a bit much to describe a simple subscription cancellation request but I'll think of something I guess. That should do it, i think.

Response from Brandice W., My Perfect Resume Representative
We thank you Martin for sharing your smooth cancelation experience! It might not seem like much to you, but it truly does mean a lot to us!
katiek122
5/12/19

She was so incredibly kind and professional--a true gem these days in that business! She did her job in giving me all options of staying with the program, however was not pushy like so many other people are. Kudos to hear--she needs a raise, a promotion or definitely be acknowledged!!!

Response from Brandice W., My Perfect Resume Representative
Thank you so much Katie for the fabulous review! We see that our agent Maricruz is the gem who provided you with the with the superb customer service you received and we greatly appreciate you taking out the time to share your positive experience with her! :-)
suet133
5/11/19

I am grateful to the help of this website to sharpen my resume to obtain a job across country. I have been in the same job for 20 years so I did not have a resume handy. This website also has suggestions for different professions when you need them.

Response from Brandice W., My Perfect Resume Representative
Thanks Sue! It really makes us happy to know that we helped you polish your resume and get off on the right foot as you start a new chapter in your career life!
bretta35
5/11/19

Refunded my money after they didn't cancel my account. Was prompt and quick. Very understanding with the situation.

Response from Brandice W., My Perfect Resume Representative
We're glad to hear that we left you with a good impression of us. Thanks Brett for the review!
yonast3
5/9/19

I wanted to cancel my subscription and the customer service guy helped me find a better new deal and convinced me to stay with myperfectresume.

Response from Brandice W., My Perfect Resume Representative
We're thrilled to hear that you're still with us Yonas! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!
bouetam
5/2/19

Mr. Bethel was a huge help in meeting my requests. Kept good energy throughout the call yet still held company standards and suggested products. He felt my vibe and did not push them on me and instead met my needs. I thank you for making the experience simple and easy.

Response from Brandice W., My Perfect Resume Representative
Wow Boueta! Thanks for the thumbs up! :-) We're ecstatic to hear that Bethel was able to address your needs! We appreciate your positive energy!
sarap159
5/2/19

Crystal was incredibly helpful and nice today in solving my problems. Great attitude, positive, upbeat and friendly.

Response from Brandice W., My Perfect Resume Representative
Sara, that's awesome to hear about Crystal! We appreciate you giving her a shout-out!
antonioa85
5/2/19

Today, I called in with an issue regarding my billing. I was immediately helped and my issues were resolved. The call was very professional and polite. I am very pleased with the service and I am happy to be a customer.

Response from Brandice W., My Perfect Resume Representative
We're certainly happy to have you Antonio and we appreciate you sharing your positive experience with us!
melaniec134
4/30/19

My Perfect Resume is a great tool to easily write your resume and cover letter. Easy to edit and great support in team member Stephanie that helped me navigate through an issue.

Response from Brandice W., My Perfect Resume Representative
Thank you Melanie for taking out the time to recognize Stephanie's assistance! We love that you found our resume and cover letter builder to be great tools!
eisenhowera
4/26/19

Great customer service when I had a question and I am very happy with the resume builder. Did it myself. The suggestions at the end were a great help to better my resume.

Response from Brandice W., My Perfect Resume Representative
Thank you for recognizing our great customer service Eisenhower! We're happy that we were able to help you better your resume!
johnm2895
4/26/19

This is a good service. In clear, simple categories you're able to list your work history, your skills and your world-view. Then you can print or send to prospective employers. When I called to cancel, Andie was polite and efficient.

Response from Brandice W., My Perfect Resume Representative
John, we're glad to hear that you had such a smooth process and that Andie was instrumental in helping you cancel! Thank you for the positive feedback!
christopherr249
4/21/19

Ariel Cordero help me cancel my sub. Awesome service and for some one who was about to get off of work he was in a really good mood. Keep up the great service!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Christopher, thanks for taking out the time to recognize Ariel for his great customer service! We appreciate the feedback!
teressam5
4/18/19

Steven was professional, persuasive and very personable. He expressed and presented himself with all genuine authenticity in the desire to present the program in its most optimum benefits that could be provided the customer to stay with and utilize this service! Mr. Castro demonstrated the highest customer service skill and where I was fully prepared with a "salty" response, Steven changed my attitude and turned the entire situation to a very sweetly pleasant one! Kudos to you Steven Castro #71, you are a definite asset to My Perfect Resume Organization!

christineh335
4/16/19

This service allowed me to create a nice resume, but once I had a job I sent an email to cancel the service. They replied and said that my service was cancelled and that I would not be billed again. The next month, I was billed again. I sent them another email (and included their email indicating that I wouldn't be billed), and asked them to credit me and assure that it wouldn't happen again. They responded and said they would issue a refund. Then, I received an email indicating that they have issued a "partial refund". I have emailed them 2 more times asking for the FULL refund as previously promised & they are no longer responding. This is infuriating. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
We are sorry that you have experienced this with our company, Christine. At MyPerfectResume, we pride ourselves on giving 100% every day to ensure that each customer’s needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We do our best to train each of our agents on how to properly handle our customer’s issues, including how to escalate problems that they are unable to assist with. Your cancellation was not handled correctly and we are going to take steps to ensure that this situation does not repeat itself. We'll also be holding a mandatory review session to make sure our agents are aware of the proper procedure for handling these types of situations.

As for the refund request, please bear in mind that our agents can only issue 50% of the amount requested. The initial refund was issued on April 05, 2019 for $13.98 while the remaining was processed by a supervisor on April 08, 2019 for $13.97.

We want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.
laivit
4/16/19

The service works but instead of just getting your resume they will continue charging you monthly without saying that on your purchase order.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Laivi -

Thank you for letting us know about this and we apologize for the confusion that this might have caused you, we'll be more than happy to help you with this matter. Our subscriptions have a continuous billing feature that charges your CC/DB after the 14-day trial period expires and every month for the regular price of the subscription unless you choose to cancel beforehand.

With this mind, we would love to personally assist you with this matter. To do so you'll be receiving a private message so we can look into what’s happening for you.
mirandak30
4/15/19

The phone was picked up promptly than I expected when I called customer's service. Great resource to sharpen up your resume in no time. Will definitely recommend using this service!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Thanks for recommending us and for sharing the love, Miranda! It’s awesome to know how pleased you are with how your resume turned out. We’re happy to help!
dequincea
4/15/19

Susana helped me find a better way to go about my financial situation with the account. I could not afford the subscription but still wanted to use the service. She helped me find a alternative to help with both. Thank you!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
You're welcome always, DeQuince! We're excited to hear that Susana was able to help you with a more affordable pricing option, it is our passion to provide people with the tools & tips they need to land the job of their dreams. If you ever need any help in the future, please let us know.

UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENTS TAKEN. $24.95 a month, EVERY month. Check your credit card companys protection plan and report them. You may not be liable for unauthorized charges and services not rendered. Also report misleading and false promises such as them telling you the charges will stop. REPORT THEM TO YOUR STATE ATTORNEYS OFFICE! For newbies to the site... they will be so sweet and kind and tell you they will cancel. They will not. TAKE ACTION! The positive reviews are not from real customers.

By Cher M.

You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling. Our toll free line is 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST. You can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link. Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to customerservice@livecareer.com. Once your subscription is canceled, you'll receive an email confirmation. Often auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online to request we cancel your subscription. You can also call us if we can be of any further assist to you.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. Most of clients use the service for months since this service allow clients to build as many resumes as they want with the ability to customize those accordingly to the specific job criteria that they are requesting. For example our builder give you hits in how to create a perfect resume for Marketing Jobs and give you specific keywords for that department as well as many other departments that you can choose for yourself and additional to that you can built the cover letter and even search jobs through our page. This is just an example of the many use of our services. We have a toll free number in the page that client can contact us for more information about how they can use the service to be successful when it comes to job searches.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hi Susan, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may cancel your subscription using any of the following options: * By calling Customer Service 1-855-213-0348 from Monday - Friday 8 AM to 8 PM CST Saturday 8 AM to 5 PM CST Sunday 10 AM to 6PM CST * By clicking chat button on our website * From your account- go to settings>subscription>cancel (on the top right of your home page when you login) If you want to continue the process with me, I will need the email address used to create your account with us or the account ID.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Absolutely not! We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Call us at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for getting in touch and we're sorry about the delayed response, Marc! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Cannot sign in but was charged?

By Ronald V.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! I am a very organized person who worked for the state that I reside in as an investigator. I had an injury and had to make a change in my career. I am very careful about getting pulled into scams, however, I felt that this would be a good opportunity to build a resume and cover letter that was more updated than when my original resume that I wrote years ago. First of all, the templates are not free. After spending a long period of time writing the perfect resume, I only had the option of spending $2.99 to have access to the resume/cover letter. I felt that was a reasonable fee for the use of the template. As I stated, I am very organized and manage my finances very well. I made sure that I went into my account and cancelled by subscription after 5 days of use so that I would not be charged the $29.99 for the month. Today, I checked my checking account and sure enough the $29.99 had been deducted. I immediately called customer service and they stated that my cancellation had not gone through and they had no notification of my cancellation. They were willing to give me back only $14.00 of my $29.99 back and then went on trying to sell me more offers. I was extremely angry and then spoke with a supervisor. He also argued that I had not cancelled. I went through the same steps to cancel my account while the supervisor was on the phone with me. Low and behold the cancellation went through!!! Obviously, this company has set up the cancellation process to fail and you will be charged the $29.00 anyway. I definitely learned my lesson!!! I had to threaten to have my attorney to get involved due to this company stealing money from my account before they agreed to reimburse my full $29.00. They could not give me a refund confirmation number for the remaining reimbursement. I as a Social Worker who advocate for people could not conscientiously could not write a review to warn people of this scam.

By Cynthia F.

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Vukica! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: social@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hello, Falicia - If you cancel your account and receive an email confirming the cancellation there's no way for us to charge your credit card for our monthly subscription.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative
Questions? Get answers from the My Perfect Resume staff and other customers.

My Perfect Resume?