Aspa

Aspa has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Aspa ranks 359th among Education Other sites.

How would you rate Aspa?

“Best agency that I ever worked with”

Geeta P.
10/10/19

Apsa helped me a lot with the entire process. Sabana is the best counselor she for overseas education. APSA conducts lot of education fairs where-in you can meet the delegates of different universities. This helped me to clear view of all the courses. If anyone is looking for overseas education I would recommend them to contact Sabana for counseling.

ravik105
October 10th, 2019

APSA offers great services related to Study Abroad. They helped me to select Australia as a study destination. Based on her qualification and academic criteria. Thanks to APSA & Team

By Geeta P.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Aspa staff and other customers.

ravik105
Geeta P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aspa?

Have a question about Aspa?