Edureka!

Edureka!. has a consumer rating of 2.6 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Edureka!. also ranks 57th among Job Training sites.

How would you rate Edureka!?

“Edureka is best for learner”

bikash p.
11/24/17

Hi All, I associated with edureka last 1.5 year. It was a good learning experience with edureka. I like their teaching quality. They will explain the concept in nice way, so it will help you to do projects in the end of course, and the support team of Edureka is quite good.You can go through their website edureka.co..

“NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!”

James P.
2/17/20

NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! Just getting to a place to right a review was headache enough. The sales people will all give you different answers and they a thief's. It has taken my requesting a cancellation and a refund on 4 different occasions and I still haven't been contacted by a manager. They will lie until the ends of the earth to try and not give you back your money when you cancel. I've put in fraud claims with both PayPal and my bank. Save yourself a headache and go with another company!

jamesp1768
February 17th, 2020
jenniferj593
March 23rd, 2020
It's a waste of money, do not ever do it. They have fake reviews everywhere on their website. I purchased their $400 tableau course as there were many good reviews but they must be fake because the instructor was a rude and helpful and the whole course was a joke. It was extremely hard to follow the course as the instructor demands people not to have the program open to follow what he's showing during the lecture. It's very fast paced so it's impossible to learn anything. If you ask him how to do something again, he tells you that's what happens when you don't pay attention. Super demanding and just asks to watch a 3 hour lecture without writing notes or having the program open. How do you even learn to use a program by just watching someone do it for 3 hours straight. Of course I try to do it after the lecture, I still don't know how to do them and I have to go back to his lecture. Also the files, datasets, and exercises are extremely hard to navigate and follow. It was so difficult to do one exercise as everything was all over the place. I learned nothing from the course and the 'live lecture' is useless as there is no point of having an instructor. I have to re-watch the lecture to teach everything myself anyways so might as well just watch a pre-recorded video on udemy that is much cheaper.
Udemy is a lot cheaper and easier to follow. This was a complete waste of money and I'm really upset
I gave up after a few lessons as I was already behind. I took courses in Udemy after and it was a lot better than Edureka and all the courses I purchases were below $20.
robbies45
February 29th, 2020
This online lesson instructor is a joke,... difficult to understand, what a FKN HORRIBLE experience, you will NOT get your money back!!!! I complained about the instructor (Indian fellow), very very difficult to understand,... sucks to be honest, really wanted to learn this course, but the guy is an asshat CLOWN!!!! This whole entire company is!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!
purujits
June 23rd, 2019
They promised with a good tutor, but they person who was giving he training was in poor knowledge. I complained immediately after one class & asked for refund, they never refund me. Its not trustworthy. Avoid. Better choose udemy with much cheaper course.
bikashp1
November 24th, 2017
keertia
March 18th, 2018
It is a good institute for online training courses and if your are looking for a software training and certification just try once.
petero105
May 26th, 2019
Edureka is just a scam to grab your money and run. I saw plenty of mixed reviews and thought I'd give it a shot because the DevOps masters program syllabus was exactly what I wanted out of a course. It turns out most of the good reviews are fake or paid for they do not accurately represent the content the course provides. Here is how my experience went.

After finding the course online I put my email down for my information. Within a week I had 4 different sales people contacting me trying to get me to purchase as soon as possible. About another week later they were having a sale about 30% off which I felt was pretty good, I had some other obligations at the time and explained to the sales rep that I would not be able to take the classes for a few weeks. He mentioned this is not a problem as it is a lifetime purchase and I can take the classes whenever I want.

So a few weeks later I try the classes and they are in such broken English I cannot understand the instructor. Even if the instructor was understandable the content they are using had some substance to it. Just fluffy buzz words and history lessons.

I realized this was not the course for me and I requested a refund. But was denied as there is a THREE DAY return policy. Which would have been nice to know when I was explaining to the sales rep that I would not be able to take the classes for a few weeks.

So I have spent $850 on useless classes I cannot understand or use. Please DO NOT purchase this service you will regret it. I ended up signing up for Cloud Academy and am much happier with the service and classes.

Tip for consumers: Stay away!

unsatisfiedu2
February 16th, 2019
- Edureka training courses are very basic courses. Same course content can be learned free thru video freely available on internet, so no point in paying this much money for Edureka course. Just goto Coursera, edx, udemy or youtube and serach for particular topic and one can find many courses/video to learn
- Courses are delivered in webinar format even though they advertise it as instructor led training but students are put on mute and Edureka discourage interaction as it waste time for instructor
- Only way to interact during class is thru chat and instructor will take questions as per their discretion which is normally delayed. Mostly by that time, you are on different topic and you may miss the opportunity to understand that particular topic
No exercise or case study are done in the class
Most of case studies are copied from internet and not original, although case studies are one good thing in the course as they force to learn yourself, as most of the things require to do the case study is not taught in class, so you have to spend hours after hours in those case study, which helps in learning the topic in-depth, but then why pay to Edureka if you have to spend countless hours yourself
Overall total waste of time and money
fuzailk
November 28th, 2017
The training content is amazing and the duration of the course is good enough to understand and learn. Trainers are very cooperative and knowledgeable.
sangeethg
November 24th, 2017
I appreaciate edureka for the excellent teaching methodology.All instuctors are well experienced.coming to the support team, hats off to their excellent support.

Questions? Get answers from the Edureka! staff and other customers.

There are countless online education marketplaces on the internet. And there?۪s us. We are not the biggest. We are not the cheapest. But we are the fastest growing. We have the highest course completion rate in the industry. And the reason is, we don?۪t...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Edureka!?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.6
Have a question about Edureka!?