Review of Resume-Now

Tel: 844-351-7484
customerservice@resume-now.com

jessicap368
7/15/19

I called and I understand that the representative was trying to convince me to stay but she was honestly to pushy. And wouldn't understand. So frustrating to speak to. I wanted to cancel my membership. later on if I wanted it I will go and subscribe. But this lady was so pushy I mean I understand that you don't want to let a customer go but like no need to be so insisting even though I said like 3 times I didn't want my subscription and it was accidentally. so frustrating and when I asked for a refund it was a little frustrating as well but gave in. I mean come on. The last lady I speaked to wasn't like this lady she was nice but so pushy.

emilyo61
7/8/19

I needed a resume and this site was perfect! I'm not the best at making myself sound great on paper but with their formats and sentence suggestions i'm feeling a whole new sense of confidence when applying for work! Juan was amazing and patient with me and even helped me boost my confidence!

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Emily, we're ecstatic to hear that you had a great all-around experience with us! Thank you for taking out the time to leave positive feedback on your new resume and about our awesome agent, Juan! We wish you all the best and know you'll land the job you're looking for soon! :-)
alexa405
7/5/19

It was very helpful knowing that I got all my questions and concerns answered.
I wanted help getting a refund and they helped me get it, very thankful. I would like to cancel my subscription later on this month.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Thank you for such wonderful feedback Alex! We're pleased to hear that you had such a lovely experience with us! We'll certainly miss you, but we appreciate you for trusting us with your job-seeking needs!
anthonym578
7/1/19

I needed a resume, and this site delivers. I love that they have so many template options, and great job listings also. A great place to start when trying to find jobs. My representative was very helpful. She knew exactly what I was asking for, and it took her no time to help me with my questions. I would totally recommend this site!

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
We love to hear that you had such a great all-around experience with us Anthony! We greatly appreciate your recommendation and wish you the best in landing the job you have your heart set on!
keving324
6/29/19

DON'T DO IT
They are a scam and will charge you every month 35$ thinking you have read the small lines saying the renewal will be after 14 days automatic

When you try to talk to them they close the chat simply answering " sorry we have to leave the chat " and you'll never see your money again

They are thieves

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hi Kevin,

We do not scam our customers and we are deeply sorry if you did not receive the excellent customer service on which we pride ourselves. Although we do disclose the terms of our subscription, oftentimes, they are overlooked. At your earliest convenience, please send us an email to: social@resume-now.com with your Account ID or the email address associated with the account so that we may promptly look into what happened here. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
josiaahj
6/28/19

The online representative was very gracious and did offer an alternative reduced monthly payment which I accepted. I was billed $24.99 for a premium service which, I hope is going to be returned and replaced with a monthly $4.95 bill. That wasn't clarified. I'll have to check back and make sure. Overall, I was pleased with her assistance and courteous demeanor.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Thank you Josiaah for sharing the positive exchange you had with our agent! We're glad to hear that you're still with us and trusting us for all of your employment-seeking needs! We know you'll land the post you're looking for soon!
vickies70
6/27/19

Great source for updating or creating a resume. Customer service is also excellent. I recommend this site to everyone who wants a great resume.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Thanks for the glowing recommendation Vickie! We're ecstatic that you had an all-around great experience with us!
shannone60
6/26/19

As we say in retail make a return an exchange. She also was very kind and understanding and a great listener. Great at giving advice. Every company could use a employee like Beatrice !!!

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Thanks so much Shannon! Your kind words about Beatrice warmed us right up! We're glad to know that your conversation with her went beyond a mere customer service exchange!
kerryk45
6/24/19

I had signed up for the one time free resume but forgot to cancel the account. Thus I was charged. I didn't get my money back(I acknowledge it was my fault). When I requested to close the account it was done with friendliness, quickly and no issues.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Kerry, you have no idea how much we appreciate your honesty! Although, we're sad to see you go, thank you so much for the positive review!
rosanas5
6/18/19

Ridiculous! A resume company that doesn't allow you to put a hyphen on a name. Each time I make a correction on my resume and want to print it, I have to call them to correct my name. They then have to ask the supervisor, place the hyphen themselves and change the font size, then email me my resume. What? How ludicrous!

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hi Rosana,

We are very sorry to hear that you experienced these formatting issues with our resume builder and we'd certainly love to change your mind about us! At your earliest convenience, please send us an email directly to: social@resume-now.com with your Account ID or the email address associated with the account so that we can ensure that the issue has been resolved. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
bobbyr60
6/17/19

Marco was a very helpful person and assisted me effectively. I would like to speak with someone like him every time I call! The site itself was terrible for me however. But Marco was great

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
We appreciate your feedback Bobby! We're so happy to hear that Marco was able to leave you with a better impression of us!
yoselinc
6/14/19

Fue excelente la atención, llame para cancelar y termine por posponer mi decisión gracias al buen servició y ofertas de la representante, mis felicitaciones para ella y su equipo de trabajo.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Opiniones como esta realmente hacen de nuestro día, Yoselin. Estamos encantados de saber que usted decidió mantener nuestros servicios y que nuestro agente pudo ayudarlo con su solicitud. Nuestros agentes de servicio al cliente siempre están aquí para usted, por lo que si hay algo más con lo que podamos ayudarla, simplemente comuníquese con nosotros.
napoc
6/9/19

Sandy Daley (1035) is fantastic. i had no problem dealing with her. She agree to whatever I wanted and is very easy talking to her. Keep up the good work.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Thanks Napo for sharing the positive exchange you had with Sandy! We're more than happy to hear that she provided you with such a smooth experience with us!
elliottw17
6/6/19

I had a great customer service experience with Farrah S. this afternoon. She was able to speedily give me the answers to questions I was searching for and was extremely friendly.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
That is so lovely to hear Elliott! Thank you so much for recognizing Farah's excellent customer service and efficiency!
lisac843
6/4/19

I had Farrah help me today with closing my account - I used your service to build a Quick resume for my husband. He needed an instant refresh on his old (tired) information, and I found your service to be easy and fast!! Farrah helped me close out the account because I no longer required the services of your company - She was fast and professional!! AND very nice! Thanks Farrah!!

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Thanks for the awesome feedback Lisa! We're ecstatic to hear that we could help spruce up your husband's resume and we greatly appreciate your shout-out for Farrah! :-)
maxineb38
6/3/19

I have had great customer service in the past but a big shout out to Vanessa! She spent a lot of time with helping me look up old accounts for my resume. Not one time did she make me feel dumb she kept reassuring me that I am not driving her crazy.

Thank you Vanessa.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Maxine, thanks for shouting out Vanessa's stellar customer service and the positive exchange you had with her! :-)
gayep4
6/3/19

Made easy work of sometimes a hard job, made it very professional.
I not very good at doing this at all, and wow what a difference this made,

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Gaye, we are so thrilled to hear that we were able to make a difference for you in creating your resume! Thank you for the great feedback!
dominiqueo4
5/28/19

I like how Ariel responded me in a quick time and always very professional. It's a high qualified person and this characteristics show how an excellent customer service must be.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Thank you Dominique for singing Ariel's praises! We definitely stand by our great customer service and appreciate you sharing your positive experience!
lorij41
5/27/19

Resume Now makes it VERY easy to make an extra professional looking resume. I loved all of the suggestions that are easy to incorporate into my resume.
They were good about canceling after I was done, however, it took a little longer than I felt was necessary. I know it is the sales person's job to try to keep me as a customer but it frustrated me a little.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Lori, we're ecstatic to hear that you enjoyed our product! Thank you for your valuable feedback!
tamial1
5/27/19

I wanted to cancel my account and it was very quick and easy. Although there were hearing issues in the beginning of the conversation (slightly unprofessional interruptions), the tone of the conversation switched almost immediately. The professional understood my situation of being in college and wanted to help me every way possible. It really showed my that you all are very invested in people's careers and not just the money! Very pleased with this service.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Thank you Tamia for your very honest feedback! We genuinely do care about seeing our customers succeed and we appreciate you noticing!
evangelinar2
5/24/19

The representative answered all of my questions as well in assisting me with the upmost courtesy and professionalism.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Evangelina , thank you for taking a moment to share the positive exchange you had with us! It truly makes us happy to hear that you experienced the high standard of customer service on which we pride ourselves!
donnar330
5/20/19

Loved the ease of creating a resume. I only gave it a 3 because of having to subscribe for a membership just to view the finished resume and print it. I didn't mind paying $1.45 but cancelling the subscription took forever.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Donna, we pride ourselves on our service and 100% money-back guarantee, so it makes us so glad to hear that you found our resume builder quick and easy to use! We truly listen to what our customers have to say and appreciate your feedback!
kellies53
5/15/19

I really appreciate Jason calm and kind matter he was very professional, which I feel says a lot for your company. You take the time to properly train your employees, it must be a great company to work for. It was a great experience. Thank you

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Thank you Kellie for your kind words about Jason! We genuinely do pride ourselves on our customer service and we're glad that he left you with such a great impression of our company! Indeed, it is a great company to work for and we appreciate you noticing! :-)
theresah226
5/15/19

Excellent online services that were explained on my call. Service rep was courteous and promptly resolved my question.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Thank you Theresa for sharing your positive experience! We greatly appreciate it!
jeremys359
5/14/19

Crystal went above and beyond to make sure i was completely satisfied with my call before i hung up.

Response from Brandice W., Resume-Now Representative
Thank you Jeremy for giving Crystal a shout-out on her above and beyond customer service! We're glad to know that she was able to address all of your needs before the call ended!

You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling. Our toll free line is 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST. You can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link. Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to customerservice@livecareer.com. Once your subscription is canceled, you'll receive an email confirmation. Often auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online to request we cancel your subscription. You can also call us if we can be of any further assist to you. If you have any problems you can send us a private message and we will assist you from here.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

I am being charged after only signing up for a one time use of 1.95.

By Tara T.

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Scott! All of your previously created documents will be saved in case you decide to reactivate your subscription in the future.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for getting in touch with us! That is correct, you can use our services for a low fee of $1.95 for the 14-day trial and cancel right after to avoid any monthly subscription charges. Remeber that you may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: -E-mail us at: customerservice@resume-now.com -Call us at: United States and Canada: 844.351.7484 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0808.189.0354 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 1800.758.381 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.198 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) -Live Chat: https://www.resume-now.com/contact-us -From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

it's the best deal for 14 days. you should find a job within that time frame anywway , esp with all the tools being offered after the first 14 days its' 19.99$ to print download, format or email anything you do on the site. so yes it does cost money.

By Derek L.

Hello Carroll, You are able to download the .txt version of your resume with our free service. Please try this and if you still experience an issue, do not hesitate to reach back out to us. Thank you.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hi Brigitte, You are able to download the basic text version of your resume for free! For $2.95 and with a 100% money-back guarantee, we do offer a 14-day trial of the full range of our services, which includes access to our number of templates!

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hello Theresa, It sounds like your account was not canceled before the end of the 14-day trial, which as we indicate in the terms of our subscription, must be canceled either through your account or by contacting us to avoid rolling over into the monthly subscription. Please send us a message directly to: social@resume-now.com with your Account ID or the email associated with the account and we will process that request for you.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hello Urvashi, Could you please send us an email directly to: social@resume-now with your Account ID or the email associated with the account so that we can look into the matter for you? Thank you.

By Brandice W., LiveCareer Representative

Hello, Susan - Thanks for getting in touch with us. Allow us to explain our products and services. We offer a professional resume kind tool, in which you can begin by uploading an existing resume or by creating new resumes from scratch. Also, we offer expert advice from our professional certified writer's on how to make your resume shine, polish your resume, make it stand out to employers and professionally-written resumes or cover letters. We also provide plenty of learning material on the website to help you out in lots of different ways. We have guides and tips on how to build a professional resume and cover letter. You'll also find an interview preparation tool, with sample videos and the types of questions that are typically asked, to make sure you make a lasting first impression. Plus, we have a ton of articles and reading material to help you out as best we can. For the benefit of our users, we offer a free account that gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase, you may download a plain text version of your resume for free. We also, provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee of $1.95-$2.95, which gives you the ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters, but these features are NOT listed within the free account. We hope that this information helps clear things up. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Resume-Now staff and other customers.

Resume-Now?