Review of Resume-Now

Tel: 844-351-7484
customerservice@resume-now.com

ivetter8
4/15/19

Great customer service. I was able to organize my resume!!! Little did I know I needed a cover page! Provided great tips . Enjoyed the experience.

Response from Yashira H., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Ivette -

Thank you for sharing! It’s awesome to know how pleased you are with how your resume turned out, we’re glad to help! :)
terrim167
4/15/19

I had the pleasure of dealing with Cid, customer service agent, by phone this morning. He was pleasant and professional and dealt with my concern in a timely manner. It was refreshing to deal with someone like this!

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Terri -

Thanks for letting us know that Cid was a pleasant, professional and that he was able to resolve all of your concerns in a timely matter. We do our best to train each of our agents on how to properly handle our customer’s needs. If you need any help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
danielr421
4/12/19

She was really sweet and helpful. She is doing a great job. I am satisfied with her assistance and she prevented me from cancelling my service.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Daniel -

It's great to hear that you decided to keep our subscription and that you're satisfied with our services! We are always here for you if you ever need anything.
miked605
4/11/19

Very knowledgeable person on the live chat. Monica was able to provide me with a much more affordable program.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Mike -

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We're happy to hear that Monica was able to provide you with a more affordable subscription for you, if there’s ever anything else we can do, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. :)
dorothyh121
4/8/19

I contacted Resume-Now due to issues I was having with my CV. My customer service employee was Elizabeth # 1058. Ms Elizabeth was very professional along with an enthusiastic demeanor. I really enjoyed talking with her while she resolved the issues on my CV
I will definitely continue using Resume-Now.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Dorothy -

That's what we love to hear, we want to thank you for sharing your experience! Hearing from happy customers like you makes us feel great. If you need further help, get in touch at any time!
ongv
4/8/19

It work but it input all my dates wrong
Was not working couldn't change my resume after saving the 1st time. Can go back and fix anything

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Ong -

We're deeply sorry to hear that you experiencing this with our website, we'll be more than happy to personally assist you with this matter. Please send us an email to social@resume-now.com, include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID.

We hope to hear from you soon!
megane47
4/5/19

I signed up for this service due to not having done a resume for quite sometime and I was looking for a better job. This website is super easy to use and the introductory fee can't be beat! I recommend that everyone give them a try.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Megan -

Thanks for recommending us and for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that is was as easy as 1, 2, 3! It’s great to know that you’re pleased with your resume. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
autumnj9
4/4/19

Not only is resume now super helpful and professional, their customer service is super polite and understanding. I forgot to cancel my subscription and were more than willing to refund me a discounted ammmount for the months I missed (Sylvia Marroquin helped me) Resume Now made my resume stand out and look more professional than ever before. They gave me lots of options and examples to use in my resume to make my job experience more in depth while also making it simple and condensing it. My new resume got a me a job within a week while my resume I made before with google docs wasn't as in depth and simply didn't make the cut for appearance. I highly recommend this to people who don't have a lot of job experience to make their few jobs stand out, people who don't have the means to make a professional looking resume, and people who want to make a fast resume that's gonna make the cut in all ways. I honestly just reccomend this for any and everyone looking to make a perfect and professional resume, with a easy and pleasant experience.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Autumn -

Congratulations on the new job!
We can't express enough how happy we are to hear this, it is our passion to provide people with the tools and tips they need to land the job of their dreams. Our team is committed to providing excellent service and it’s amazing to know that Sylvia delivered our promise to you. If you need further help, let us know!
jennifert351
4/4/19

Great Site and excellent customer service. I would recommend working with them.
Thank you!! Best Wishes

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Jennifer -

You're very welcome! We truly appreciate your feedback, happy customers make our days brighter.
jacquelinem173
4/3/19

I had the pleasure of speaking with Sarah. She was courteous and friendly. Sarah handled my request of cancelling my subscription like the professional she is. I had a great experience with speaking to Sarah!

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Jacqueline -

We're thankful for your feedback about our agent Sarah, it's awesome to hear that she was courteous and friendly. Please bear in mind that your previously created documents will be saved in case you decide to reactivate your subscription in the future, we’re sad to see you go, but feel free to contact us if you have any further questions, or should you decide to return. :)
xavierj12
4/2/19

I called to cancel my subscription and get a refund, however after talking to Ronny, I ended up doing the opposite. One of the absolutely best customer service phone calls ever. Plus resume now platform is incredible!

I can't recommend them enough!

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Xavier -

We’re excited to hear that our agent Ronny was able to assist you with your refund request and that you decided to keep our services. We’ll be sure to let him know all of your positive comments.
carolynh198
3/26/19

I had the pleasure of speaking with Sarah. She was courteous and friendly. Sarah handled my request efficiently and effortlessly. I had a great experience with speaking to Sarah!

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Carolyn -

Thank you for sharing your experience with Sarah! It's amazing to hear that she was courteous, friendly and efficient. We're always committed to providing excellent service and it’s great to hear we delivered our promise to you.
mauroa12
3/21/19

Agents go out of their way to assist you and get the best prices. Helped me with all my issues and access problems.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Mauro -

It’s amazing to hear that you’re pleased with our prices, we hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
kellyp186
3/20/19

She was very helpful and met my needs. Was able to check stuff on my account and get me a better deal. I'm very happy!

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Kelly -

Way to make our day, reviews like yours keep us going. Our Customer Service Agents are always here to help you with anything.
nosayabao
3/18/19

Excellent service, very convincing. Made me want to leave my account and make better use of it. Good customer service

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Nosayaba -

Thanks for your positive feedback on our product and customer service. We deeply appreciate you sharing them, we strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation.
bridgettej1
3/18/19

Preston was awesome very informative and knew a lot about resume. He gave me some great benefits as to why I should not cancel my subscription

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Bridgette -

Thank you for sharing your experience with our agent Preston, it's great to hear that you've decided to keep we’ll be sure to pass along your positive feedback. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
arielep
3/18/19

Resume now is a very handy and helpful website that can help you create a successful resume and or cover letter. They have great contact support who is very helpful and informative. The lady whom helped me today Sylvia Marroquin had great customer service skills and was just all around very helpful.Thank you Sylvia.Usually having to deal with customer service is a hassle but she made it very easy. The 4.5 instead of 5 stars is due to the lack of other types of document options..Such as references templates etc.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Ariele -

You're very welcome and thank you for sharing your feedback about our website. We are happy to hear that you found it handy and helpful. We are committed to providing excellent service and it’s great to hear that our agent Sylvia delivered our promise to you. If you ever need anything please let us know.
lucil1
3/17/19

He was brilliant to answer all my questions.
He focused on my needs to maximize my understanding about how further Resume now can go with helping people find their dream jobs.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Luci -

Thank you for sharing your feedback about our agent. We're thrilled to hear that he answered all of your questions and concerns about our services, if you ever need any help in the future please do not hesitate to ask!
alecb46
3/17/19

I had left a review previously about this business explaining that it was unclear that I had been roped into a monthly subscription after using it to make my resume. I think the website does make creating a resume easy, but I'd warn people to be aware that if you want to print out your resume you will be entered into a fourteen day trial period, and you should cancel soon after if you don't need their services anymore. After posting my initial review here, a wonderful customer service rep named Laura T. wrote to me hoping to resolve my situation and secured me a full refund for the monthly services. She was kind and understanding and changed how I felt about their service.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Alec -

We're beyond excited to hear that you feel this way about our products and services. Our goal is to make sure you’re always satisfied with our services and it’s great to hear we delivered our promise to you. If you need further help, let us know! :)
marciag53
3/15/19

I called to cancel!! Ben talked me into keeping the service. I will now use it to update my husbands resume and FINISH MINE
I learned new items available to me woth Resume Now that I had no idea existed
Ben was very informative and professional
Great Job Ben
Signed
Customer HAPPY TO KEEP SERVICE

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Marcia -

Hearing from happy customers like you and your husband makes us feel great. Our Customer Service Team is committed to providing excellent service and it’s great to hear we delivered our promise to you. If you need further help, let us know!
jackiew123
3/14/19

Jerickson was especially friendly and helpful in the cancellation of my service. Exceptional customer service with kindness.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Jackie -

Thank you for sharing your experience with our agent Jerickson, we’ll be sure to pass along your positive feedback. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
jennh38
3/11/19

Cover Letter was a great source for me I work at the same company for more then 25 years. I had no experience in doing resumes or cover letters so I was so happy they were available to aide me. They give you a outline & excellent examples to build an exemplary resume & cover letter. It gave me the confidence I needed to get the task done.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Jenn -

We appreciate the positive feedback and we’re glad we were able to help you update your resume and cover letter
Best of luck in your job search!
anitar84
3/11/19

Very helpful staff and several formats to choose from. They also offer a free two week trial period to try out their service.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Anita -

It’s amazing to hear that you’re pleased with our services. We hope that our trial makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
marshallm43
3/11/19

I hadn't composed a resume' in years. Resume Now was a wonderful and easy format to use. My resume' was concise and very professional in appearance.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Marshall -

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that is was wonderful and easy to build! It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with your resume. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
dianneg54
3/5/19

My request was honored within a few minutes with no hassle. The representative was efficient and courteous.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Dianne -

It's great to hear your feedback! We’re excited to hear you feel that way about our services. Wishing you the best of luck in your job search!

You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling. Our toll free line is 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST. You can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link. Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to customerservice@livecareer.com. Once your subscription is canceled, you'll receive an email confirmation. Often auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online to request we cancel your subscription. You can also call us if we can be of any further assist to you. If you have any problems you can send us a private message and we will assist you from here.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

I am being charged after only signing up for a one time use of 1.95.

By Tara T.

Thank you for getting in touch with us! That is correct, you can use our services for a low fee of $1.95 for the 14-day trial and cancel right after to avoid any monthly subscription charges. Remeber that you may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: -E-mail us at: customerservice@resume-now.com -Call us at: United States and Canada: 844.351.7484 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0808.189.0354 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 1800.758.381 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.198 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) -Live Chat: https://www.resume-now.com/contact-us -From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hello, Susan - Thanks for getting in touch with us. Allow us to explain our products and services. We offer a professional resume kind tool, in which you can begin by uploading an existing resume or by creating new resumes from scratch. Also, we offer expert advice from our professional certified writer's on how to make your resume shine, polish your resume, make it stand out to employers and professionally-written resumes or cover letters. We also provide plenty of learning material on the website to help you out in lots of different ways. We have guides and tips on how to build a professional resume and cover letter. You'll also find an interview preparation tool, with sample videos and the types of questions that are typically asked, to make sure you make a lasting first impression. Plus, we have a ton of articles and reading material to help you out as best we can. For the benefit of our users, we offer a free account that gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase, you may download a plain text version of your resume for free. We also, provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee of $1.95-$2.95, which gives you the ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters, but these features are NOT listed within the free account. We hope that this information helps clear things up. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hello, Ivan: Unfortunately, we do not offer reviews for cover letters, however, with Resume Review ($19.95 USD), your resume will be carefully read and evaluated by a professional resume analyst. They'll provide you with detailed, section-by-section advice to make your resume stronger - so you can land more interviews! Resume Review will help you: -Highlight your most marketable skills -Catch grammar, spelling, and formatting mistakes -Stand out from the competition -Present yourself effectively for the job We will post your review back into your account in just 1-2 business days!

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hello, Serge: You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@resume-now Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with Resume-Now. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 844.351.7484 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0808.189.0354 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 1800.758.381 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.198 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By LiveChat: https://www.resume-now.com/contact-us By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hello, Jayde: Yes! For the benefit of our users, we offer a free account that gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase, you may download a plain text version of your resume for free. We also, provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee of $1.95 or $2.95 USD, which gives you the ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters, but these features are NOT listed within the free account.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Scott! All of your previously created documents will be saved in case you decide to reactivate your subscription in the future.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for getting in touch with us! Please contact our Customer Service Department in order for us to properly assist you. United States and Canada: 844.351.7484 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0808.189.0354 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 1800.758.381 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hey Jasmine, That's right! We offer Professional Cover Letter writing services great for all job seekers and will make your application stand out, also you'll have the opportunity to discuss all your inquiries with a Certified Writer once you've purchased the service. For more information, you can call us at 844-351-7484, and our agents will be more than happy to assist you! Hope to hear from you soon!

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Resume-Now staff and other customers.

16 Photos for Resume-Now