Review of Resume-Now

Tel: 844-351-7484
customerservice@resume-now.com

armanm7
2/11/19

Jose made me feel like a valued customer and did his job quite splendidly. He knew how to promote his product without being pushy and was very understanding as well. He made good conversation as well.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Arman:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Jose, we’ll be sure to pass along your positive feedback. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
joannk41
2/7/19

I accidentally activated two accounts and wondered why I was getting double billed all of a sudden. I contacted customer support via an online chat and the issue was cleared up in just a few minutes. Very courteous service rep named Sylvia was very helpful. Thanks for making it easy to resolve what is typically a complicated process whenever billing is involved.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, JoAnn:

Reviews like this really make our day.
We’re thrilled to hear that Sylvia was able to assist you with your request and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let her know all of your positive comments.
nickg289
2/1/19

Beatrice on the phone was a great advocate for my issues. I didn't realize I had to cancel my subscription after a 14-day free trial, and she totally understood. She got me a full refund of $24.99 and opened up different avenues through which I could continue with the company. She did not make it difficult to cancel my subscription or get refunded. She genuinely wanted to help me out! Thanks, Beatrice!

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Nick:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Beatrice. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.
danielg393
1/27/19

The man who spoke to me on the phone was very patient and helpful definitely great customer service. Made the process very easy and was clear with everything he was explaing to me.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Daniel:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that is was as easy as 1, 2, 3! It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with your resume. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
drewo4
1/26/19

This source is really useful, but I must say that I used resumecvwriter before. And I can say that it was much better. I managed to get the job I like. But resume-now was really fast and they managed to send me high quality CV. So it's not so bad. I just didn't get any job

billyb172
1/26/19

A good site with a good service policy. They got everything done on time an properly and I didn't have any problems with them whatsoever. I also use resume-chief but I think that they are pretty much on the same level of quality

bruceh195
1/26/19

I must say that this service will be useful for students who want to find their first job. But I know that resumecvwriter might be helpful for you in that case. What about my experience on resume-now, it was good, but not perfect. but I didn't get the job of my dream so that is why I decided to write about my impression

heatherm370
1/26/19

Ronald was very patient and helpful. Its nice to have that telephone service available! The site is pretty intuitive and I found it took the headache out of formatting a resume that looked nice and professional.

lindab1029
1/26/19

The person I spoke to was very helpful. Someone came on the line in a timely manner.I would use the service again. IT was quick and easy to use.

kelleyw25
1/26/19

Resume-Now has never been anything other than outstanding. They truly treat you like family when you call them and genuinely want to help you through your issues.

omarr40
1/24/19

Dealt with a customer service representative with the name of Josiah Mcwatters. He was extremely helpful and really put himself in my shoes. I've never had better customer service in my life thus far. Was able to help me understand my monthly charges. Showed me where everything went wrong when I initially signed up. Josiah also gave me an excellent package deal. Thank you so much for everything!

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Omar:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Josiah, we’ll be sure to pass along your positive feedback. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
sandyp60
1/24/19

Erik was one of the BEST CS reps Ive dealt with in some time . You could tell he truely cares . I was very frustrated when calling in about a charge and he gave me resolution and even kept me as a customer . Outstanding job

patw133
1/24/19

Steven was helpful when I used the chat option.
I liked the website, ease and variety.
Will come back should there ever be a need.

tinaz22
1/18/19

Instant help with the best deal for the customer, willing to help the customer with whatever they ask and trying to look for the best solution to help.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Tina:

Thank you for sharing your experience! Our Customer Service Team is committed to providing excellent service and it’s great to hear we delivered our promise to you. If you need further help, let us know!
adelines7
1/14/19

Thank you very much for assisting me into resolving my problems or answering my question! I was confuse about the payment procedures and stuff and I was guided through it and was sastified with the whole summary!

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Adeline:

We’re proud to know that our experts were able to resolve your situation and that you were pleased with our service. If you need anything in the future, please get in touch at any time.
nathang82
1/14/19

Like other reviewers I subscribed to the trial period and canceled before that time frame ended. I have emails from them saying that I canceled on 11/8/2018, but lo and behold I was charged $24.99 on December 24, 2018. When I called customer service I was told that I had reactivated the account in December, which I hadn't. I don't mind paying for a service I use but when I am mislead into thinking I've canceled than I'm not happy. The customer service rep claims that I'm getting refunded but we'll see if that really happens or not. He also tried to sign me up for another subscription and wouldn't take no for an answer, I had to talk over him to get him to stop. I wonder how many people these crooks are scamming!

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Nathan:

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear that you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news. However, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services.

If you did, in fact, cancel your account and receive an email confirming the cancellation there's no way for us to charge your credit card. This type of behavior typically occurs if the customer creates multiple accounts, using multiple websites or reactivates the account. After verifying the information provided it seems that this account was in fact reactivated on December 21, 2018, which gives you the ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters.

Rest assured that this account has been canceled as requested, on January 10, 2019. For future references, we emailed a confirmation of your cancellation. (Automatic emails can be picked up as junk or spam mail if you can, please check your spam/junk folder). Please bear in mind that your previously created documents will be saved in case you decide to reactivate once again your subscription in the future.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you and we’re sorry to see you go, but feel free to contact us if you have any further questions, or should you decide to reactivate.
lexiem11
12/29/18

I was surprised to be charged $24.99 after only paying $1.49. However, Beatrix was lovely. She was helpful and explain why this was so. She went above and beyond. Thank you and I will continue using this product.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Lexie:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Beatriz, we’ll be sure to pass along your positive feedback. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
davidk764
12/23/18

Beatriz was super helpful and friendly. I called to cancel my subscription (due to low personal funds) and she helped me learn what resume-now has to offer. Turns out I can really take advantage of this website and continued my subscription. Thank you Beatriz!

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, David:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Beatriz. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.
laurac211
12/16/18

I never know how much to say in a resume and this site takes the guesswork out of resume writing. I feel smarter by using the templates.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Laura:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that you’re pleased with your resume. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
mosea8
12/16/18

Stephanie was great & very helpful. All my question were answered, and I didn't need to spend over 5 mins on the phone settling my issues. Very professional & quick

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Mose:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Stephanie. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.
rositah2
12/12/18

It was very helpful and understanding. The agent help me a lot and give me the options that I have on the future if I need to reopen the account.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Rosita:

Way to make our day, reviews like yours keep us going. Our Customer Service Agents are always here for you, so if there’s anything else we can assist you with, just get in touch.
tracil24
12/11/18

Special thanks to Larry Gonzales for helping understand the website and how the features will help improve my resume. He was very helpful and kind!

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Traci:

We’re thrilled to hear that Larry was able to assist you with your request and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let him know your positive comments.
jessicag303
12/11/18

I love the service that Resume Now provides. I was so thankful that my sister recommended this service to me. It has allowed me to revamp my resume and provided me with an education that is priceless concerning how I market myself.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Jessica:

You just made our day!
We strive to make our customers happy and we take your feedback to heart. In fact, we rely on it to continually improve our customer’s experience.
eduardon9
12/7/18

I only used this service one time, and they make canceling your account extremely difficult. Also the only time that you can cancel your account is from 8 AM - 8 PM even though their representatives state that you can cancel at anytime. I literally got charged $24 this month for a service I didn't even use and I'm still working on canceling my account and I'm sure there's no way that this company gives refunds.

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Eduardo:

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we’ve taken note and it’s much appreciated.
We would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or confusion that this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear that you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news. However, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services.

Unfortunately, under no circumstances do we make cancellation extremely difficult for our customers nor do we process cancellations only during 8AM - 8PM. We offer multiple ways for all our users to process their cancellations such as:

By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com
Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume.

By phone:
855.213.0348
Monday – Friday
8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST)
Saturday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST)
Sunday
10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST)

If you did not cancel before the 14-day trial expires, you automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time. After that, we charged your credit card since your 14-day trial expired. Also, when we request your credit card information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request a cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription.

The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as:
-Sell page
-Payment information page
-Processing payment page
-Order confirmation page
-Payment confirmation e-mail

In addition, on our 'Terms' we clarify the following: You may cancel your subscription anytime by contacting our customer service department or by going to the online cancel page under My Accounts and My Settings. Provider will send an email with a cancellation number to confirm any cancellation request. If you do not receive this confirmation and still wish to cancel, please contact our Customer Service Department directly for further assistance. Provider may issue a refund if notice of cancellation is provided before the end of any trial period. However, Provider does not guarantee refunds after trials are expired.

We hope that this information helps clear things up. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.
euans8
12/5/18

After having some trouble with my account Greska Rivera went above and beyond to provide the best service iv had, especially during a difficult time. She offered me a discount to stay but at this time, it is not possible. However i assured her the service provided has helped me build an excellent CV which i have had some fantastic feedback on, so i am extremely greatful. Thank you so much Greska, you made my day x

Response from Laura T., Resume-Now Representative
Hello, Euan:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Greska. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.

You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling. Our toll free line is 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST. You can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link. Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to customerservice@livecareer.com. Once your subscription is canceled, you'll receive an email confirmation. Often auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online to request we cancel your subscription. You can also call us if we can be of any further assist to you. If you have any problems you can send us a private message and we will assist you from here.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

I am being charged after only signing up for a one time use of 1.95.

By Tara T.

Thank you for getting in touch with us! That is correct, you can use our services for a low fee of $1.95 for the 14-day trial and cancel right after to avoid any monthly subscription charges. Remeber that you may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: -E-mail us at: customerservice@resume-now.com -Call us at: United States and Canada: 844.351.7484 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0808.189.0354 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 1800.758.381 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.198 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) -Live Chat: https://www.resume-now.com/contact-us -From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hello, Serge: You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@resume-now Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with Resume-Now. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 844.351.7484 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0808.189.0354 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 1800.758.381 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.198 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By LiveChat: https://www.resume-now.com/contact-us By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hello, Jayde: Yes! For the benefit of our users, we offer a free account that gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase, you may download a plain text version of your resume for free. We also, provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee of $1.95 or $2.95 USD, which gives you the ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters, but these features are NOT listed within the free account.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Scott! All of your previously created documents will be saved in case you decide to reactivate your subscription in the future.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for getting in touch with us! Please contact our Customer Service Department in order for us to properly assist you. United States and Canada: 844.351.7484 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0808.189.0354 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 1800.758.381 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hey Jasmine, That's right! We offer Professional Cover Letter writing services great for all job seekers and will make your application stand out, also you'll have the opportunity to discuss all your inquiries with a Certified Writer once you've purchased the service. For more information, you can call us at 844-351-7484, and our agents will be more than happy to assist you! Hope to hear from you soon!

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hi Billy, Thanks for getting in touch with us. You may cancel your subscription using any of the following options: Email us at customerservice@resume-now.com Over phone at 1800-758-381, Monday-Friday from 8 AM to 8 PM CST, Saturdays from 8 AM to 5 PM CST, and Sundays from 10 AM to 6PM CST By clicking on the Chat button on our website www.resume-now.com From your account- go to Settings>Subscription>Cancel (on the top right of your Home Page when you Login) Thank you!

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hi Diane, Our free account gives you the opportunity to try out our resume and cover letter builder before deciding to purchase. The ability to print, email, or download your resumes and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription and not listed as a feature of the free account. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free. In order to use all premium features of the service, we offer customers a 14 day access for $1.95 USD.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Resume-Now staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Resume-Now