Resume Writer Direct reviews

Tel: 866-706-0973
support@resumewriterdirect.com

at100
1/29/19

I was skeptical about this service but needed the assistance. I am switching careers and needed my cross over skills professionally written. I feel 50/50 about the service I received it had some great aspects and a few disappointments. I ordered 3 services resume, cover letter, and linkedIn. The base of the products I received made for a decent outline, helped highlight my crossover skills, and attributes.

The downfalls are false advertising with their turn around time and collaboration. They advertised unlimited communication which is misleading. You can only contact your writer via email and your writer is only required to respond once in a 24 hour period. My responses often didn't answer what I asked and often came a couple days later. I sent them information and that was about the end of "collaborating." They also advertise quick turn around with a three day time frame. My products often came days past the time frame with having had to call to check their status. I hired this company based on these services of "unlimited collaboration and quick turn around." Do to the many delays and late responses I missed applying for two jobs which led me to hire this company for their services in the first place. When I finally did receive my final products and forfeited their offer of "revisions" due to not wanting to be delayed by another week there were several grammatical and punctual errors. They were minor but frustrating for a professional writing service.

Overall the service was a good base and outline but not worth the $217 I paid for the 3 products. They did refund me $39 for one of the products due to my dissatisfaction. I feel their service could be improved by more honest turn around times and collaboration. If I had only paid $120-$140 for the 3 products I may have felt differently.

pamelam182
5/10/18

Was happy with the resume I received, although being in the medical field some of the bullet points listed didn't really make sense or weren't applicable so I had to edit it once more. Other than that, I am happy with the service.

kaitlynt7
4/3/18

Alex Jones reviewed my current resume and did an incredible job of improving the content, formatting, and presentation. I was skeptical that it would be a beneficial service at first. I thought I had a great resume as-is. Turns out I was wrong! I have confidence when I submit my resume now. I've also gotten compliments on how 'impressive' it is. I credit that in part to Alex who was able to showcase my abilities in a way I never could.

katricep1
4/3/18

Working with Alex Jones was a great experience! Very professional and resume and cover letter looks great. Alex gave me great feedback and made changes very quickly.

samanthar92
4/2/18

Working with John was a great experience! He did everything I asked and supplied me with a great resume and cover letter! He was also very prompt in answering any questions I had. I would definitely use this service again!

yues2
3/30/18

Working with Alex, I'd like to say:
1.She's professional in building the resume/cover letter and in analyzing the characters and traits of the customer. The description of me on the resume is realy precise.
2.She carry out her duty conscientiously, no one needs to worry about whether she will not focus on the resume/cover letter building.
3.Amazing that after I submitted resume two days later, I got a phone call to follow up.

robh93
1/17/18

The resumes and cover letter I received were outstanding! These will help me in my future career goals without a doubt. Great communication and prompt service too! Definitely would recommend to others. Thanks a lot Dennis. Much appreciated!

stephanies259
1/15/18

I had the privilege of working with Alex on creating my best resume and it was amazing. Alex was able to reorder and recreate my resume with professional knowledge and expertise. The correspondence with Alex was always promptly responded to! I was so impressed with how much was done in such a small period of time. I was so satisfied that I even went back after my resume was finished to ask Alex to do my cover letter as well. Highly recommend!!

matthewf57
1/15/18

I wasn't sure what to expect when I signed up to have my resume written, but I'm very glad I did. Alex was quick, precise, and wrote a resume that had my professional friend's jaws hit the floor. I decided to hold on to the job I had, but I know if I wanted to look it wouldn't be hard to snag an interview with this resume.

mohammedm50
1/14/18

Working with John was a great experience. He was very professional, fast with his work, and the end result was a very well-written resume. I had recruiters contacting me right away. Thank you so much for your hard work.

celenam2
1/11/18

Ok, Ill admit, I was skeptical that it would really make that much of a difference. However, I was desperate to get a different job and the resume I had been sending out was getting me no leads. I have spent more money than the fee asked for on other job sites and various other things that were SUPPOSED to help my job search and did nothing. I figured whats one more try? And Ill actually have a tangible product at the end of it... why not? Again, I really didnt have high hopes for anything being much different. Boy was I wrong! I am currently interviewing with 3 different companies and have had many others reach out to me. If you know you have the work experience and skills, but arent getting the interviews you feel like you should based off your current resume, give this a try! For reference, my resume writer was Dennis Smith. Thanks a ton!

ml189
12/10/17

It was difficult putting all my experience together and Dennis was amazing at capturing everything I tossed his way and making it sound amazing.

adaml104
12/10/17

Did a great job on my resume and LinkedIn profile. Would recommend to anybody to do this. Gave me great perspective on my resume.

manfredb2
12/10/17

I was very happy with the service of Resume Writer Direct. They are fast and very professional. My personal writer was Alex J. He did a very good job.

stephanied100
6/25/17

I tried for weeks to write my own resume. I found myself struggling with what information I should include in the resume, what should be left out, and I could not get the content right. After seeing ResumeWriterDirect's website, I immediately jumped at the opportunity for their help. I received the first draft of the resume within a day, and the final draft within hours.

ResumeWriterDirect's staff is extremely professional and attentive. They listened to my concerns with my original resume, provided great feedback, and wrote a resume that makes me feel proud of my career accomplishments.

I would most definitely recommend ResumeWriterDirect for anyone looking to update their resume.

mikel450
5/25/17

I have had two resumes written by this company and both times have been a great experience. The writers are fast and work really well with you. Overall I highly recommend them to everybody!

kalumbb
5/17/17

I Received my first copy within 24hr, and the quality of writing would have taking me weeks to come up with let alone have it formatted it correctly. They saved me a lot of time, frustration, and I know I'm going to get a lot more interviews than if I had done it my self.

haleidap
4/18/17

This service was very helpful because I was so excited about a prospective job interview, I could not put all of my experience unto a piece of paper. I wrote everything I could in short sentences. My assistant made it all flow together.

bruceg51
4/12/17

I am not sure how savvy people are with respect to CV's/Resumes? I know I am not. Thus 3 years ago when applying for a new job as a Physician I asked a friend to help. Long story short, it was a lengthy process ( both of our faults ) and well the final outcome was a bit amateurish.
Now as I am updating my CV I invoked the services of Resume Writer Direct. I could not be more happy
The CV looks professional; and the cover letter ( in my own selfish (!) opinion) really adds an extra dimension
I have not had any problem in contacting the writer through multiple revisions thus Kudos to RWD.

jimb289
3/31/17

This was the first time I had tried a professional resume writing service, and honestly I was a bit skeptical. A lot of the services just seemed more designed to get you into other add-ons and services and pestered you incessantly for just visiting their site - but not this one. This one had a simple straight forward site with no outlandish claims and no pressure. It's rates were more expensive than many but appropriate to getting a few hours of a professionals time (what can people expect from the $49 sites?)

I asked a question on the site about the level of service most appropriate to my situation and got a fast response. I made my purchase, filled out a form, and uploaded previous resumes. The next day I was assigned a writer and 4 days after that I received my first draft. All I can say is WOW - it was very well done and truthful, yet managed to portray me so positively, that I never would have managed that on my own. We iterated over the next 4 days with a few tweaks and corrections (one cycle per day) and arrived at an end product I'm very impressed and extremely pleased with.

A few of my colleges were waiting for me to be a guinea pig on these services in general and this one in particular and I will be whole heartedly recommending this one to them.

latashat1
3/21/17

Thomas at Resume Writer Direct was very professional and was able to complete my resume sooner than expected. I will definitely use their service again!!

Hi John, Thank you for reaching out - I apologize for my slow response! I have a team of skilled and highly experienced resume writers that would be perfect for this job. We will craft a brand new, keyword optimized, high-impact resume that's written from scratch and tailored to target the jobs you're applying for. Here's what sets our service apart: - We provide a fully interactive writing process with no limit on writer-client contact - Unlimited rounds of revisions - we want to ensure you're completely happy with your new resume before closing the project! - All services include a 100% iron-clad money-back satisfaction guarantee - Our prices are the most competitive on the market - with a Professional Level Resume just $139 - I can give you a 10% discount bringing the total to just $125! To get started, you can speak to a resume consultant by calling toll free:1866-706-0973, or alternatively visit our website where you can LiveChat: https://resumewriterdirect.com/ You can quote the discount code: "agent10" and let them know you spoke to the Director of Operations (Howard) via Sitejabber. My team and I look forward to working with you soon, and hope we can help you take the next step in your career! Warmest Regards, Howard Davies CPRW Director of Operations https://resumewriterdirect.com/

By Howard D., Resume Writer Direct Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Resume Writer Direct staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Resume Writer Direct